How Do You Get Rid of Pigeons
If you want to get rid of pigeons, there are various methods that you can use. Among the solutions is shooting the birds, using bird spikes or strips, bird scarers, bird netting, wire mesh, and chemical poison or repellent.
Consult experts just in case you’re not sure about which method to use.
How to Get Rid of Pigeons?
You can find many pigeons in the urban environment, as well as the rural. These birds are quite dependent on humans and it can be hard to get rid of them. You need to be aware that pigeons can have health, economic, and physical effects that are damaging. If you have problems in containing the pigeons, it’s time to seek professional help. Did you know that some people use guns like the .22 caliber to shoot pigeons? The birds are not hard targets since they are used to human presence. In most states or counties, extermination of pigeons is not prohibited.
If you decide to use guns, you have to consult with the law enforcement center about the local firearms law. In the urban areas, live traps are the best option when controlling the population of pigeons. You have to exhibit patience because you have to use bait at first. When you’ve captured a large population of pigeons, you can now relocate the birds or you can leave it to the professionals.
If you think that your property has become a roosting site, you can use bird netting or you can install a wire mesh around your property. If the pigeons can’t enter your property, they will pass by and find other places to live. Another option is to use bird spikes or bird strips but you can’t expect immediate results especially if the area is the favorite of pigeons to roost. The bird strips are quite expensive but if you try to consider the long term benefits that you’re going to enjoy, this is a great investment. There are also those that make use of bird alarms or scarers although their efficacy is still questionable. You see, pigeons are used to humans and so using alarms or scarers may not be a good idea.
There is a new option today that makes use of chemical. The chemicals used can repel or poison the pigeons. Since most local laws don’t restrict the killing of pigeons, you can use the chemical poison to get rid of the pigeons. Bird repellent is also a great idea but most people prefer the chemical poison. Whichever solution you choose, you can test them out to determine the most effective ones. Why don’t you start with the cheapest option by researching the market? Find professionals in your area who can help you out with pigeon control efforts. If you can’t do it your own, you can rely on the experts.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Starting a Pharmacy Business
- How to Start a Water Bottling Business
- How to Start a Radio Station Business
- Women Owned Business Organizations
- What is Tri Vision Billboard
- Start a Wellness Center Business
- How to Start a Beer Distribution Business
- How to Start Ethanol Business
- How to Start Your Own ISP Business
- Kids Birthday Party Place Business