How to Start a Dry Cleaning Business

Are you interested in starting your own dry cleaning business? Here are the basic things you need: a place of business, permits and licenses to operate your business, machineries to do most of your work and a great customer relation service.

Although it looks as if dry cleaning isn’t such a lucrative business practice, it really is one of the most versatile ventures one could get into.

A dry cleaning business can start off very small, and it has great potentials for growth and expansion. Plus, the fact that most everyone needs the services of a good neighborhood dry cleaning business makes it an ideal entrepreneurial practice. A dry cleaning service can also have laundry services, but not all laundry services have dry cleaning. So what are the basic things you need to start this business? You need a place of business, permits and licenses to operate your business, machineries to do most of your work and a great customer relation service.

Your first priority is to find a place to set up your shop. This is not a typical home-based business which you can operate in your basement or garage. You really need a distinctive place to set up a dry cleaning business; preferably, some place that gets a lot of foot traffic. Foot traffic can bring in lots of customers, and the more customers you have the more varied their dry cleaning needs become. Also, you need a space large enough to accommodate your machineries and equipments. A large storage area is also needed to store the chemicals you will need for dry cleaning. Basically, you need to formulate an efficient working lay-out for your dry cleaning business. You need to have a reception and pick-up area, a sorting area, an area for your dry cleaning machines, an area for pressing clothes, an area for hanging and labeling clothes, a packaging area, etc.

You can start this business small, perhaps only offering the basic dry cleaning services to your market. The wonderful thing about the dry cleaning business is that it leaves a lot of room for business development and growth. For example, from simple dry cleaning services, you can then offer sewing and repair services (which will need an in-house seamstress or garment sewer); or you can offer pick-up and delivery services (which will need a vehicle and a delivery person.)

Other types of dry cleaning expansion work include: alteration services, boxing and storing, coin laundry, dyeing, household item cleaning, shoe repair and even wedding gown restoration.

Once you have your place of business, make sure that you get licenses and permits to operate. Don’t hack into the system with a hack business because that’s exactly what you will tend to get: nothing but hack. Make your business legal, and your clients will flock to your shop in droves.

In order to give your clients speedy services on their dry cleaning needs, you really have to invest big time on machineries, equipments and chemicals. Machineries include dry cleaning baths like washers, dryers and presses. Equipments include sorting bins, hanger lines, and garment coverings. Chemicals are essential in all dry cleaning processes, and you must at least be well versed on how to safely use them without damaging the fabric or health of your workers.

Often, people patronize dry cleaning businesses that are close to their homes or to their work areas. Developing great customer relations with your patrons and complaint-free services are ways of establishing your business. It is also the subtle kind of advertising, yet it is the most effective. If your patrons are happy with your business, they might even make referrals to everyone they know. This beats making promos and giving away freebies.

• Ways to Lease Dry Cleaning Equipment
    In leasing dry cleaning equipment, it is so important that you have a certain amount to pay for the leasing company. By assuring a certain company that you have savings, you can target all your business goals.
  • Pricing Tips for Drying Cleaning Business
    Pricing your dry cleaning services is a tedious task. Take time to determine what is fair to you and as well as to your customers, do not be afraid to charge.

• 1. Oyetunji Anthony said on 2/5/2009 11:55:13 PM
    I need advices on what to do in order to start a medium standard Dry cleaning and laundry business.
  • 2. Valentine A. Nwaokolo said on 4/7/2009 10:59:24 AM
    I still need precise info on the kind of machine and chemicals and as well as the costing.
  • 3. Riste said on 4/15/2009 7:43:22 AM
    I would like to ask about how much space do i need for small shop of dry cleaning. and information about machinery from which type, and for start is it ok second hand or used machine?
  • 4. efe ikhayere said on 4/25/2009 7:02:21 AM
  • 5. igodan vicb said on 4/28/2009 10:37:08 AM
    laundry business is a good biz. i have started it. i am about expanding... my major constraints are staff, finance... but i would get there
  • 6. Oduopara Blessing said on 5/17/2009 5:52:19 PM
    Laundry business is good biz. i have not started, am interested in knowing how much space, machinery, chemicals, as well as start up cost needed for this business.
  • 7. Shughudu said on 5/19/2009 8:21:09 AM
    I want to know how much space is needed to start a small/medium laundry business here in Tanzania, East Africa
  • 8. PECCY said on 6/2/2009 12:03:57 PM
    Thanks a lot! I have gotten the finance, I have paid for a space, please throw more light on the procedure of setting up a small, modern dry cleaning and laundry outfit, and more importantly where can i get a good operator and what's the best motivational remuneration strategy to sustain professional washman/operator towards delivering good result.
  • 9. Evelyn said on 6/7/2009 10:06:40 PM
    I am interested in starting a quality care, serious high standard, organic dry cleaning business. I need information on the business, as well as find a group of high standard laundry workers that knows the business at hand. Cost to start, and space, equipment or any other needed items. Thank you!
  • 10. Said Salim said on 6/14/2009 8:41:47 AM
    Thanks a lot for the article, i am in a process of preparing the business plan for Washing and Dry Clean business. Just wanted to know the average GP% in:-
    - Dry clean business.
    - Washing and Pressing.
    - Pressing only.
    I will appreciate if i can get these information ASAP. Thanks again.
  • 11. Okpara, Emmanuel said on 6/17/2009 1:02:27 PM
    I would like to kick-start a drycleaning business; I think I have the necessary dry cleaning skills, managerial skill and good customer relationship prowess. I need to know the intricacies-in and out of the business so that I can make a good decision before venturing into the business. Thanks
  • 12. adebisi atobatele said on 6/19/2009 6:42:51 AM
    i really have a strong desire for drycleaning and laundry business, but i need the required training. Can you be of help? thanks
  • 13. SHOLA AYOOLA said on 6/19/2009 11:08:18 AM
    THIS SITE IS VERY EDUCATIVE, I AM INTERESTED IN DRYCLEANING AND LAUNDRY BUSINESS. WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY START UP EQUIPMENT THAT I MUST HAVE, AND HOW CAN I SOURCE THIS MACHINES. THANKS
  • 14. Adedayo Aderemi said on 6/22/2009 11:28:25 AM
    I am seriously interested in dry cleaning and laundry business. What are the type of machines and the cost for an initial start up. thanks
  • 15. akin akinfe said on 6/25/2009 7:08:35 AM
    I am planning on opening a corporate service drycleaning and laundry business. what items are necessary to purchase and what unique ideas can i use to pull customers to my outfit. thanks
  • 16. njokuoma kelechi o said on 7/14/2009 6:59:21 AM
    please, need help on how to go about writing a proposal for dry cleaning and laundry business.
  • 17. Ndidi said on 7/23/2009 1:36:00 PM
    I need to know the basic equipments needed to set up a small laundry and dry cleaning business with a potential for growth in the future
  • 18. Adetola Olive-Adelodun said on 8/3/2009 1:34:39 PM
    I am planning on establishing a Laundry and dry cleaning business. Can you furnish me with procedure for writing a comprehensive business proposal.
  • 19. ViMakadi said on 8/18/2009 10:32:54 AM
    hi, i love laundry business but I don't know how to start. i am planing of buying machines but i need to know all it takes like which cloth should be wash or not, which type of detergent should be used and information that will help me. thank you, i am looking forward to hear from you. thank u once again
  • 20. Babatunde Fanawopo said on 8/29/2009 2:06:45 PM
    Thanks, a great deal for the information. I have just thought out an idea of establishing a laundry with a corporate approach in mind, but my problem is that I do not really know other equipment needed aside the washing machine, dryers, industrial irons and delivery van. Please help me out. Thanks
  • 21. Alphonsene Williams said on 8/30/2009 11:51:07 AM
    What I've read so far is very informative however I need more info. Info that provides the actual machines, their cost, the type of chemical that's needed and tutorial advise as how to actually perform the dry cleaning aspect of the business. Step by step assistance and guidance. I'm very interested in setting up my own dry cleaning business. Your expertise will be greatly appreciated.
  • 22. oluwarotimi akindele said on 9/1/2009 5:42:47 PM
    please if there is anything any body can do to help me to start my own dry cleaning business.
  • 23. KESHINRO OLUWASEGUN AKINDAYOMI said on 9/2/2009 12:23:37 PM
    i would really like to know and have an update on how to build my own dry cleaning services and also how to get and maintain machineries, equipments and chemicals
  • 24. narender kumar said on 9/4/2009 2:21:54 AM
    hi. i really want to open my laundry and dry cleaning business, so please can you provide me the information about the basic equipments needed to set up a small laundry and dry cleaning business and i need the information about the license and permit, how can i get the licenses
  • 25. ADEWALE ADEMOLA JUSTUS said on 9/10/2009 2:24:12 PM
    Thanks for your enlightenment. Please, I would love to have a detailed list of the basic EQUIPMENTS AND MACHINERY required to start a medium scale laundry/dry cleaning business. Moreso, kindly avail me the basic CHEMICALS required for the same scope of business.
  • 26. 2SHÉ said on 9/28/2009 3:00:01 PM
    I must confess, you guys are the bomb. you blow up the ppl's hardest failing mind. what ur fascinating & mind boosta e-journals. i'll like to know the machinery, equipment, chemicals & oda washing tips to start a dry cleaning service. i await your response
  • 27. Nnamdi Offiah said on 10/14/2009 7:10:51 PM
    Kudos for the information & enlightenment. You're a source of inspiration. Please, i need information on setting up a medium scale laundry & dry cleaning business. I'll need the equipments, chemicals & other valuable tips. THANKS.
  • 28. HENRY EGBUIKWEM said on 10/17/2009 2:27:09 PM
    THANKS A LOT FOR THIS COMPREHENSIVE MASSAGE. I AM INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A DRY CLEANING BUSINESS. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL OF THE NEEDED STARTER'S EQUIPMENT AND WHERE I CAN GET THEM IN LAGOS NIGERIA. I NEED MORE TIPS AS WELL. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
  • 29. Abegunde, M.O. said on 11/19/2009 8:57:10 AM
    Am based in Lagos Nigeria and i need information that will help me start this business @ a relatively large scale. I want to know the equipments i need, how much they will cost and how to get them to Lagos or do you know any where i can get this equipments to buy in Nigeria. how much space do i need. please generally explain to me what i need to do.
  • 30. Oshin,Deborah said on 11/21/2009 5:17:53 AM
    I wish to start up a dry cleaning business at Ikorodu, Lagos state, Nigeria. How do I start?
  • 31. DEBEORAH ADESOKAN said on 12/6/2009 1:24:03 PM
    i reside at akute, ogun state Nigeria. I wish to know about the chemicals needed in dry cleaning and its application. where to get such chemicals would also be of great help. This site is a very good one i must confess.
  • 32. Emmanuel Akwe said on 12/20/2009 4:20:01 PM
    I wish to start a small to medium standard dry cleaning and laundry business. Please let me know all it will take to begin. I wish to open a shop in Ojota or Ojodu area of Lagos State in Nigeria
  • 33. Emmanuel Akwe said on 12/20/2009 5:28:50 PM
    Business location will be Ojota or Ojodu, Lagos State in Nigeria.
  • 34. mustafa akeem said on 12/24/2009 3:08:55 PM
    how can i start a dry cleaning business in glasgow / nottingham.
  • 35. khumbu said on 12/29/2009 6:35:16 AM
    Business location Bulawayo Zimbabwe. I would like to start a small to medium dry cleaning business. I would like to know the initial capital investment needed and the types of machinery and chemicals needed. Thanks
  • 36. Terra said on 12/29/2009 5:54:10 PM
    Midtown Shopping Center Milwaukee, WI 53218 I would like to start a small $2.50 for each items dry cleaning / laundry business. I would like to know what would be my initial capital investment needed and the types of machinery and chemicals needed.
  • 37. artur said on 12/30/2009 6:20:24 PM
    Thanks you guys for helping us. I would like to start a medium Laundry dry cleaning business in Tirana Albania. I am interested to know about everything, the surface, first investment, machinery chemicals.
  • 38. TAIYE DARE said on 1/2/2010 3:03:21 AM
    Block c suit 4 primatek plaza opposite iju garage Pencinema Agege. Lagos state, Nigeria. I have started for about 2 to 3 weeks now and no single patronage yet. I really know its a good business but i dont know what to do to gain patronage after 3 weeks of commencement. Help me.
  • 39. Mr Kelvin said on 1/8/2010 9:27:29 AM
    i am Mr kelvin, of Laundro-Consult we are consultant in laundry and dry cleaning plus management of laundry business. for more information on the cost of opening a laundry business of any standard here in Nigeria please call +2348028396891.
  • 40. Lateef Tijani said on 1/11/2010 1:35:05 AM
    I'm desirous of starting a Dry Cleaning business, and create time to do apprenticeship, Is there a Dry Cleaning place I can do my tutelage. Im based on V/Island Lagos, Nigeria
  • 41. sunday Emefiele said on 1/11/2010 6:16:29 AM
    good day, I will like to know the machineries and chemicals needed to start up a small Dry cleaning and Laundry business.
  • 42. Mr Kelvin said on 1/11/2010 10:10:08 AM
    For any question on this matter laundry and dry cleaning call +2348028396891. either the cost or establishing, management or more understanding about it kindly call the number above.
  • 43. Liz said on 1/18/2010 4:32:23 AM
    Hi there, I came across this site, I am 23 years old and I am interested in opening a little dry cleaning business in my neighborhood from home in Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA, I am having trouble finding out the sort of equipment I will require to start dry cleaning, if you can please shoot me an email with these details it would be much appreciated!
  • 44. Nelisiwe Mnguni said on 2/4/2010 7:41:25 AM
    Hello there I'm a South African I am a 27 years old woman I am interested in starting dry cleaning business around my neighborhood in Vireeneging in Gauteng (South Africa) I Am having a problem on the sort of equipment. I will require to start this business. I will appreciate if you can email me these details.
  • 45. Ayotunde Precious said on 2/5/2010 8:39:16 AM
    Hello, i'll like to start a dryclening/laundry business in Gbgada area of Lagos State in nigeria. Kindly avail me with the necessary start up details. Thanks.
  • 46. kelvin beginner adviser said on 2/10/2010 8:23:23 AM
    FOR ANY INQUIRY AND START-UP OF LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING FIRM WE PROVIDE EVERY NECESSARY INFORMATION AND TECHNICALITIES THAT IS NEEDED IN LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING SUCH AS HOW TO BUY BEST MACHINES, INSTALLATIONS, REPAIR, STAFF TRAINING, MANAGEMENT FOR A PERIOD OF OUR CLIENT REQUEST. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LAUNDRO-CONCULT ON +2348028396891.

+234802839689 || Laundry and Dry Cleaning Business Consultant

• 47. ndubuisi said on 2/17/2010 9:24:50 AM
    Sir, please I want start laundry and dry cleaning and household cleaning business. please can you send the chemicals use for the business and how to go about the business. thanks. Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. Ndubuisi
  • 48. William Howe said on 2/18/2010 6:00:09 AM
    Working on this business idea and I intend to start in Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa. I want to know, based on estimate of 25pcs of clothes per day from customers, how many dryers, washers, and other machines and equipment I will need to start. And what will it cost (only price) me to order them from the US. Thanks, William
  • 49. Kwesi said on 2/18/2010 6:02:35 AM
    Accra nungua, ghana. looking for investors to start laundry business. +233245087149.
  • 50. Jile Emmanuel Yaba said on 2/21/2010 8:03:53 AM
    Great to be in touch with you. unlike William Howe, am into the biz, my problems are sourcing for durable equipments at good prices, better skills and adding other related biz like sales n repairs of equipments/chemicals. my location; Gwagwalada Abuja- FCT, Nigeria. 07042441793
  • 51. Tino said on 2/21/2010 5:52:52 PM
    I reside in Lagos and really love the idea of starting the business of dry cleaning. I need tips on the exact equipment needed and Is it advisable to start up when most times I won't really be there.
  • 52. Samuel Aderonke said on 2/23/2010 6:44:59 AM
    I reside in Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. Where can those equipments and chemicals be acquired in Lagos State, Nigeria.
  • 53. kolawole said on 3/7/2010 1:20:18 PM
    how can i get a good idea on the said laundry and dry cleaning? please mail me on that. i reside in lekki lagos nigeria
  • 54. Emmanuel said on 3/21/2010 9:56:23 AM
    Am interested in laundry and dry cleaning business, but i have a problem of where i can be using as collection centre, reside in ikorodu in lagos state.
  • 55. Mussie Habtes said on 3/22/2010 7:48:58 AM
    I am planning to start a dry cleaning business in Swakopmund, Nambia. I need advice on where to get the machinery/equipment from.
  • 56. Cindy Aguero said on 3/22/2010 9:05:54 PM
    How do i start a dry cleaning business in Cotulla Texas
  • 57. sim said on 3/22/2010 11:01:15 PM
    I am interesting doing laundry business in webster new york, for starter what do i need to do. Thanks
  • 58. olowu bukky said on 4/1/2010 5:00:43 AM
    i'm trying to put up a laundry and drycleaning factory & collection centre and i need the necessary information to start up. i reside in ikd in lagos state Nigeria
  • 59. DEE said on 4/1/2010 4:21:21 PM
    INTERESTED IN OPENING A DRY CLEANING DROP OFF & PICKUP STATION, WHAT IS THE NORMAL PERCENTAGE CUT MADE FOR ME IF i OUTSOURCE MY BUSINESS TO A DRYCLEANERS WITH A PLANT, what is the start up cost, fees, etc needed to start project?
  • 60. Sam Stinner said on 4/16/2010 3:31:22 PM
    Interested in opening a laundry and dry cleaning, what are the equipments needed and cost... Thanks
  • 61. Mrs Margaret Inokoba said on 4/20/2010 7:55:45 AM
    Thanks for this, I'll start something right away. Pls, can you recommend good washing & dry cleaning machines for procurement
  • 62. MRS LIZZY O. said on 4/28/2010 10:29:56 AM
    Great information... Like the saying goes "INFORMATION IS POWER" i'm in Ojodu, Lagos. I tend to start next month but looking forward to getting a good shop. THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION.
  • 63. escobedo said on 5/10/2010 12:27:19 PM
    I live in a retail shopping center with residents and local businesses. From clothing to electronic shoppers. As a resident, I dont see a cleaners here? With amount of people living here, a form of cleaners would be very successful! How do I go about applying for loans, and start up a cleaners here?
  • 64. mexito said on 5/16/2010 5:44:14 PM
    Thanks for such a good guidance! I'm planing for a dry cleaning/laundry service in Kosovo. I need recommendations on good equipment and also it would be useful to know an estimation of variable cost/item cleaned.
  • 65. Saqib Mushtaq said on 5/17/2010 4:44:02 AM
    Hi, I am based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am interested in setting up a small/ medium sized laundry and dry cleaning company. I am considering two options: option 1 is to start a standard laundry option 2 is to start a delivery service company and outsource the washing to a commercial laundry. I have no experience in the business but think that there is considerable potential by offering door to door delivery service. i need your advise on how to move forward and what kind of machinery required to kick start the business.
  • 66. sunday said on 5/24/2010 3:49:13 PM
    thank u for the highly informative article. however, i will require a more comprehensive details about the equipment required and the function. am about establishing an outlet (mega)and would appreciate if the info com handy.
  • 67. Ayo Quadri said on 5/31/2010 1:31:27 AM
    Ayodeji Quadri... our organismic run a laundry consultancy for new entrant n old pros. our specialty is in training in every segment, supply of chemicals n printing of packaging materials. give us a call n we will solve all ur prob. 08088041665. lagos, Nigeria draw from our wealth of experience
  • 68. Margaret McCulloch said on 6/15/2010 5:26:41 PM
    I am interested in setting up a laundromat/dry cleaning business in Turkey. I have no experience in this - can you point me in the right direction?
  • 69. Oscar Jones said on 6/17/2010 11:31:15 AM
    I live in Lakeland Fl. I have 20yrs. plus in the dry cleaning business. I would like to own my own business. I don't have any collateral, but i do have my VA benefits.
  • 70. LUCIAN said on 6/26/2010 7:36:35 AM
    Dear Sirs, Recently I have been focusing on starting a dry cleaning operation serving the neighboring community. I have my own location of about 700 sqm located in a central area in Bucharest, Romania. However, I must admit that I really dont know much about this but I have 20 plus years experience in manufacturing and sales management. I am looking at this start up on a step by step basis thus I am considering starting small and gradually develop it as I go. Having said the above I would very much appreciate if informed about the initial investment, equipment and associated costs. I am also considering joining a franchise system. Look forward to hearing from you soon, Lucian
  • 71. stephen said on 7/1/2010 5:08:53 AM
    Great site. Please i will like to know the cost of the equipment i will need to start up a small Dry cleaning shop with the intention of growing big in a short period
  • 72. tayo ogundare said on 7/8/2010 10:53:17 AM
    I am seriously interested in setting up a dry cleaning business. kindly put me through. Thanks
  • 73. nosisa said on 7/12/2010 7:44:29 AM
    informative site, really impressive. I would like to know where to find suppliers of the dry cleaning machinery and the chemical solvents used in this business and how much do they roughly cost, in South Africa
  • 74. Wole Tokede said on 7/12/2010 11:31:49 AM
    I desire to know how to go about establishing dry cleaning business. The requirement required and all that I will need to have a good business
  • 75. Christopher Abuajah said on 7/22/2010 11:05:14 AM
    I already have a laundry outfit and intend to expand it. What are the necessary things to achieve this.
  • 76. Mwesigye Stephen said on 8/1/2010 1:40:25 PM
    Thanks king size for what i would call excellent start-up advice. However, i need more information on where to find cheap/ affordable yet effective dry cleaning machines in Kampala, Uganda. The drycleaning business idea recently stormed my mind but i need to know the sources prices and types of the machines. I will appreciate valuable advice.
  • 77. Christy said on 8/2/2010 4:53:28 PM
    Thank you so much for the information, May God bless you. I am about to start the business but need to know more about the use of the chemical and how much it will cost me to get the machines, how to operate and some other basic things i need to know.
  • 78. Kaycie said on 8/4/2010 10:29:43 AM
    Thanks so much for this explicit explanation. I already got a space and a washing machine to commence, i will like to have a full list of equipments and chemicals including soap/detergent types to use. I will be looking forward to reading from you.
  • 79. Andrew said on 8/7/2010 3:33:57 AM
    Like everyone else, this is a very good article with information that is accurate. Just asking, what equipment do i need and where can i buy it online cheaply. Thanks. Andrew, Kampala
  • 80. Paul said on 8/11/2010 4:46:54 AM
    Nice Article. However anyone in need of perfect washing machines to use for your dry cleaning business with unique features such as Auto-restart function incase of power failure, energy saving function, special baby and bio care function e.t.c please send a mail to my email box. pauluchiy2k@yahoo.com
  • 81. otun omobolanle said on 8/21/2010 2:36:02 PM
    i want to write a feasibility report on dry cleaning business and i want the location at Victoria island lagos.
  • 82. Edward Adebanjo said on 9/1/2010 6:21:02 AM
    Thank you for the great info. Please inbox me a good business plan on opening a Dry cleaning and Laundry business plus opportunities for franchising and financing such in Abuja , Nigeria. Thanks, once again. edadebanjo@yahoo.com
  • 83. Jerry said on 9/5/2010 4:49:52 AM
    I already have a dry cleaning and laundry business in Abuja but my problem is how to Get an affordable Dry cleaning machine. please inbox me @ ferari90@yahoo.com i really need the machine
  • 84. Stella said on 9/15/2010 10:39:46 AM
    I am interested in this business but will like to know where I can get basic/practical training for a week or two from a recognized institute.
  • 85. Vijyendra said on 10/2/2010 9:39:19 AM
    Hi, I am vijyendra from India, please let me know to start a laundry & lenin business, especially for hospital and hotels, please inform me from A to Z, just because I am new to this business,
  • 86. Spencer Joubert said on 10/4/2010 4:45:04 AM
    I would like to venture into the dry cleaning business for my hometown Bulawayo in Zimbabwe because I've noted massive potential in that area.God willing I may then spread my wings to other cities.
  • 87. Lazaro Valencia said on 10/7/2010 1:23:08 AM
    El paso, Texas- great tutorial on how to establish the business....Question- On average how much currency would be formal to start the business? i'm very interested in all the insight there's available in this particular field. (new to all)
  • 88. PeeSam said on 10/7/2010 4:51:09 AM
    This information have added to my drive for a dry cleaning business. Pls can u help me on the right equipment, machines, chemicals for this business and how to use them. I'll be very grateful. I live in Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
  • 89. Thomas Ndungu said on 10/11/2010 8:40:22 AM
    I am really interested to start a dry cleaning business with a difference. i need help where do i source for the equipment and how much will it cost. do you know any micro financier willing to help.
  • 90. reem magid said on 10/23/2010 10:23:39 AM
    i would like to open a dry clean buss i have a place with good location at a compound in khartoum sudan only needs a plan to start
  • 91. nkurunziza eric said on 11/29/2010 4:44:34 AM
    I need to know the equipment needed and cost for dry cleaning and laundry. kigali rwanda
  • 92. Ayodele Olusola said on 12/20/2010 2:23:31 PM
    Thanks for this avenue to share and learn on how to starts a business. I am really interested in having a dry cleaning business which i greatly have passion for. pls i will like to know about the best machines or equipment needed, so also the chemicals. thanks very much
  • 93. Lebo Mashigo said on 1/4/2011 3:17:39 AM
    I am in Gauteng Pretoria South Africa would like to have a dry cleaning business. Where to start when you need to build well suitable place for the business, machinery and chemicals. Who to contact for training and sponsors.
  • 94. Mavido said on 1/11/2011 2:06:06 AM
    Good article, but a little bit more detail will go an extra mile, e.g an average size of premises one can start with; rough estimation/indication of what it will cost to start such business, where one get training, what permits are required and who issues them etc
  • 95. Tendai said on 1/14/2011 2:39:54 AM
    Harare,Zimbabwe. This is a good article. May you furnish me with the best equipment i can use as well as the chemicals. Please let me no the overall start up cost. Thank you?
  • 96. PARAGON GARMENT CARE said on 1/19/2011 11:36:23 AM
    Dry cleaning and laundry buss is about operating by the company named above. source for finance is now the real thing to work on. Is it okay to get loan from bank or micro finance firm? Thanks.
  • 97. Mona Sherif said on 1/22/2011 5:58:05 PM
    I would like to start up a dry cleaning business and would like to know what equipment is required, where to source them from and an approximate amount that these will cost me. Thanks
  • 98. Taruvinga Sabe said on 1/29/2011 11:36:33 PM
    Glendale, AZ85305, USA. I'm looking into starting a dry cleaning business. How much are costs of opening a dry cleaning business?
  • 99. Jasmin Kreyss said on 2/16/2011 4:54:27 AM
    I will open a dry clean service shop in Cairo- Egypt and would like to know the following: Equipments requires, prices and where to purchase them. Detergents and chemicals. Thank you for your help.
  • 100. Edward said on 2/25/2011 7:41:02 AM
    thumbs up, please i will like to know where and how to get a training on laundry and dry cleaning business. especially on chemical handling. thanks
  • 101. James expert adviser said on 2/26/2011 10:41:17 AM
    @Edward, where do you live and is this business going to be around the same place? What is your budget?

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 102. prakash said on 3/8/2011 3:36:26 AM
    I have been planning to start Laundry business in model colony area ., pune ( maharashtra state , India .) please provide me the details regarding machinery purchase and business details
  • 103. Victor Alade said on 3/13/2011 1:36:41 AM
    Thanks for the very informative tips on dry cleaning services here. I hope to start my dry cleaning outfit at Ado Ekiti Nigeria this month.. i've got a good shop space where there is foot traffic and all other materials are already in place, i am also a certified CSR.. the only thing is that i plan to start using handwash since i can't afford the machines for now.Do you think i stand a chance? what's your advice for me.
  • 104. Motlatsi said on 3/23/2011 4:09:17 AM
    I need advice to expand my business i have a laundry. i want to do dyeing but i do not know how to do dyeing and dry cleaning, shoe repairs
  • 105. BOURNE said on 4/3/2011 7:55:17 AM
    Been doing a lot of research on this dry cleaning business and i still cant get the right machinery and layout plans. Will appreciate every tip. . . Location namibia, north east
  • 106. evelyn said on 4/5/2011 7:27:05 AM
    i am actually on the research stage of the business i understand that whatever business one needs to indulge in one should have a fair knowledge of it. i dont know if there are seminars of short courses on this that one can attend please. i intend to establish the business in Kaduna south, kaduna state Nigeria. can you also advise on where to purchase dry cleaning equipment please.
  • 107. Obetta Victor said on 4/20/2011 6:04:06 AM
    Hello, My name is Victor, i reside in Garki II FCT, Abuja. I really find your guide educating. i am passionate to start up a medium standard laundry and dry cleaning business, i will be most grateful if i can get the A-Z information on how to start. thanx
  • 108. fortune alaribe said on 4/26/2011 4:17:42 PM
    hello all, this is very educative. Am also interested in the laundry business and i stay in zamfara state. kindly educate me on the A-Z of this business.Thanks.
  • 109. mario chacon said on 4/28/2011 9:45:20 AM
    Humble, Texas. Do you some information on where i could get some decent machine that wont burn a hole in my pockets.
  • 110. mohamed said on 5/3/2011 6:28:25 PM
    thank you for info..i would like more information. i'm planning to start a dry cleaning business in el paso texas I need advice on where to get the machinery/thank you
  • 111. Corey McGuire said on 5/12/2011 10:54:56 PM
    I would like to get some info on various trade shows and periodicals for the dry cleaning industry. I would also like some info on opening a small dry cleaning operation. How do you feel about starting as a drop off and pick up location relying on contract cleaning? I've read a lot on how great of a business opportunity the dry cleaning business can be, but no one is providing the horror stories that are connected with the business. Can you shed some insight on what can really go wrong and cause a business to fail.
  • 112. kaycee said on 6/4/2011 1:24:59 PM
    i am really grateful about this info i am trying to set up this cleaning services but i need where to get the chemicals and the equipments
  • 113. Thoroughkleen beginner adviser said on 6/8/2011 7:18:21 AM
    Nice to read comments on this site.I actually stumble into the site while searching for some other info for expansion of my Dry-cleaning outfit. I want to encourage you that however you want to start a laundry/drycleaning business that you must consider your source of water and power supply. I am based in Iju-lagos but with some collection outlets in other locations in Lagos.
  • 114. Simbarashe Chinorumba said on 6/8/2011 3:23:03 PM
    Chiredzi,Zimbabwe. This is a good article. May you furnish me with the best equipment (how many machines and the types)i can use as well as the chemicals. Please let me know the overall start up cost. Thank you?
  • 115. priya said on 6/12/2011 11:20:19 AM
    i am interested in knowing how much space, machinery,chemical as well as start up cost needed for business.kerala ,india
  • 116. Peter said on 6/15/2011 1:15:55 PM
    Looking for a good dry cleaning franchise to set up operations in Zimbabbwe, Harare. Please assist with all that I need to get started.
  • 117. umesh said on 6/23/2011 10:12:34 AM
    i want to start up a laundry and dry cleaner business in hyderabad. could you please help me where could i get the training. umesh
  • 118. abdull said on 6/27/2011 6:48:07 AM
    I'm living in Pretoria east feirie glen. I'd like to have more detail about machinery & materials & the charging as cost. With more details pls
  • 119. Amit said on 6/29/2011 8:59:15 AM
    I live in Goa, India and would like to know about the license procedures and environmental procedures for opening a Dry Cleaning & Laundry business. Kindly help with all related information and tips.
  • 120. Zakhele Mazibuko said on 7/4/2011 12:53:52 PM
    Spruitview, Johannesburg, South Africa. Kindly help with references who can supply all dry cleaning equipment needed to start the Dry Cleaning business.
  • 121. Anthony said on 7/13/2011 8:11:55 AM
    i really need some advice on how to go about starting up a dry cleaning business from the scratch to the point where i see it eventually emerging a world class cleaning center. i intend to start up in ogba, lagos thank you
  • 122. Jethro peters said on 7/26/2011 9:18:21 AM
    Am already in the business for now,just want to make it more standard and professional. the equipment needed and the soap to wash some of the shirts.Ketu,Lagos, Nigeria.
  • 123. chukwuma said on 8/10/2011 1:46:45 PM
    thanks for the information on how to established a dry cleaning company, but one thing pls i will like to know all the necessary equipment open one for example the chemicals, machine needed and how to use them. thanks in anticipation
  • 124. Bolu said on 8/19/2011 10:16:23 AM
    I am a busy person but needed to have additional source of income, i have researched about Dry cleaning and laundry business and saw it is a viable venture. Please can some one advice me more on the pros and cons of this business. From Lagos Nigeria
  • 125. Kwesi Amamoo said on 8/25/2011 12:55:27 PM
    i would like to have a standard dry cleaning company in Takoradi the oil city in Ghana. what do i need to start with. it urgent. the equipment and machines to start with are very important.
  • 126. anthony said on 9/7/2011 10:28:30 AM
    thank you very much for your information, I reside in umkomaas south coast of Durban South Africa, pls I just want know if you can help and tell me a place where I can buy the machineries for small dry cleaning business. thank you.
  • 127. rotimi ogunleye08079255221 said on 9/9/2011 1:24:54 PM
    this is a wonderful site and educating.i want to start dry cleaning business in my area ifo ogun state. kindly furnish me with information that will assist me to succeed thank you.
  • 128. chandra said on 9/10/2011 3:03:44 AM
    I am chandra from Bhutan wants to start a dry cleaning and wants to know about the investment and the machines required.
  • 129. naji Salman said on 9/10/2011 6:26:21 AM
    My business location is in beirut lebanon and and I have 125.0 SQ. area in a good residential location. I am thinking of opening an organic dry cleaning business.I need the estimated cost of machinery,running costs, and number of staff needed.Also do you think in general a well managed dry cleaning business is profitable? What is the estimated net profits? Thanks
  • 130. muhammad faisal said on 9/13/2011 10:54:00 AM
    i'm in spain i want to start a dry cleaning biz can any one help me how much it will cost me dry cleaning machine and all other things can some one help me the cost and all other aspects thnku
  • 131. Sade Olaniyi said on 9/13/2011 3:05:29 PM
    I reside in Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria. Am highly interested in Laundry & Dry cleaning biz but am a novice in d biz. Is there a place where i can learn as an apprentice for some time? I really want to know all d pros & cons, i mean every detail abt d biz, so i can set up an enviable one.Thanks.
  • 132. envor said on 9/19/2011 4:39:47 AM
    i am in South Africa and i want to start a dry cleaning business. i want to know where can i find the affordable equipment or machinery? and how costly is it?
  • 133. envor said on 9/19/2011 5:01:06 AM
    i want to start a laundry/dry cleaning business @ my township where i live. i have noticed that @ my township people are taking taxis or took a long work to take their staff to dry clean.
  • 134. sule emmanuel onipe said on 9/24/2011 5:13:56 PM
    I reside in Matogun in ogun state and currently work in Lagos state, i will like to setup a dry cleaning business in Matogun, i sincerely need your candid advise on what do i need to do. Thanks
  • 135. calvin longwe said on 10/10/2011 8:49:26 AM
    i am in zimbabwe & i am considering starting my own dry cleaning business. can please help me out by telling me what kind of machinery i would need&where to get it in south africa & prices if you can
  • 136. rajaprakash said on 10/12/2011 12:17:45 AM
    i'm planning to start a dry cleaning business in my home city i will be glad to know the full details about how to start. Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
  • 137. Ajaero Chukwuemeka said on 10/12/2011 10:08:44 AM
    Pleases, give me detail information on cataloging of fabrics in a standard dry cleaning and laundry shop
  • 138. Keemad said on 10/24/2011 3:03:08 AM
    This is a great site! I have a shop located in a busy area of Lagos and a wide space to accommodate equipment and other things but am green in this business and would appreciate if you could put me through on how to start and what equipment to get in order to start on small scale.
  • 139. sola said on 10/27/2011 5:16:32 PM
    Pls, i would like to know the start up requirement both in terms of costing and equipment on a small scale cos of funding
  • 140. john said on 10/31/2011 6:54:40 AM
    my name is john. please i would to start up a dry cleaning business in calabar. please what of equipment do i need to get to start small scale. please i need the best that will help me get money from my source. thank God bless u.
  • 141. joseph odey said on 11/1/2011 6:09:25 AM
    i reside in kafanchan. i want to know the cost of an industrial cleaner with a dry cleaning machine. i really want 2 go into the business considering the little experiences had with my study as a textile science graduate.
  • 142. Yinka Raphael said on 11/2/2011 6:02:38 AM
    This is wonderful,i need more help from you,majorly on the start up cost as somebody that want to venture into this business. Thank you. Raphael, Ibadan, Oyo state
  • 143. tina ijeoma said on 11/15/2011 11:27:05 AM
    I am thrilled about the info, i plan to start off a medium size dry cleaning business in a new estate in Lagos where there is none existing now, i need your advise on how to start it well and the costing/machines i need considering a small capital in mind.
  • 144. Ibrahim S. Mohammed said on 11/18/2011 5:54:13 PM
    My humble desire is to affect people in a manner of fulfillment and i feel washing is it. I need to be tutored on the basics of setting a dry cleaning outfit, so as to realize my quest. Thank you.
  • 145. John said on 12/1/2011 3:30:53 AM
    I am a student of marketing. I need something i can do that will generate income for my school fees and other expenses. I think starting a dry cleaning firm will really help. pls i need more information on how to acquire those machines and equipment in Nigeria( south-south).
  • 146. Dennis said on 12/6/2011 3:41:07 AM
    i am an interested investor in laundry services industry, what are the required machinery to kick start the venture.? if you also have a typical layout of a laundry shop i would like to have some
  • 147. Abu, A. Suleiman said on 12/10/2011 12:54:57 PM
    Pls kindly keep me abreast with all information necessary for establishing a laundry or dry cleaning service.
  • 148. Warren Walker said on 12/11/2011 5:47:36 PM
    I'm interested in starting a laundry and Dry cleaning business in Gastonia North Carolina. I wondering would it be better to start a drop off store and outsource the dry cleaning before I decide to do the process myself from square one. Can you provide me with some incite on this matter.
  • 149. Mohammed Abana said on 12/15/2011 6:58:54 AM
    Would love to venture into same too. i have the space, water, power etc but do not have the know how of laundry and dry cleaning i.e chemicals involved. my operation will be in Yola, in Adamawa State of Nigeria.
  • 150. beauty said on 12/26/2011 5:36:07 AM
    i am based in Harare Zimbabwe and interested in setting up a small/medium sized laundry and dry cleaning company. I have no experience in the business, where to get the best equipment i can use and overall costs.
  • 151. Howard said on 1/3/2012 7:34:08 AM
    I am interested in starting a dry-cleaning business. I am a Zimbabwean based young man
  • 152. nzuma said on 1/6/2012 1:51:50 AM
    i'm new in business and i'm very much interested in starting a dry cleaning business in Bulawayo Zimbabwe. Want to know all the costs involved from small machines to chemicals.
  • 153. raju said on 1/14/2012 1:52:38 AM
    Very useful information. It would be better to advice machine size and price to be used for dry cleaning or else it's better to advice the brand of the machine and info of the supplier etc.
  • 154. Greg said on 1/15/2012 6:16:56 PM
    Thanks a lot for the information it went a long way in enlightening me of the basics. I would really like to know the minimum start-up for this venture and also want you to throw more light on the machines and type of chemicals used. Lagos, Nigeria.
  • 155. Adijat said on 1/20/2012 5:01:27 AM
    Hello, My name is Adijat, i reside in Lagos State Nigeria. I really find your guide educating. i am passionate to start up a medium standard laundry and dry cleaning business, i will be most grateful if i can get the A-Z information on how to start. want you to throw more light on the machines and type of chemicals used.pls, does the business have any disadvantages?what are the disadvantages? in what way does the business contribute to the growth of the environment? thanx
  • 156. Jerome Brown said on 1/25/2012 1:10:36 PM
    exactly what equipment will I need to start a small dry cleaning business in a 2000sq ft rental space in the town of Burkevillev, Virginia.
  • 157. Francis said on 1/26/2012 11:14:16 AM
    I would like to open a dry cleaner. i do already have a local but would need some support in choosing the equipments. What would you advise? Republic for Congo, Pointe Noire
  • 158. Mimi said on 1/29/2012 10:23:52 PM
    Need advice on machines and overall cost needed.I am located in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Really interested in this business because I am a frequent user/customer as well
  • 159. Noureen said on 2/5/2012 6:19:22 AM
    hi, thanks for the article, i want to start on dry laundry cleaning business in melbourne what kind of machinery i have to select and how to get license ? thanks
  • 160. olayinka said on 2/8/2012 9:04:36 PM
    Please I need precise information on the kind of machine and chemicals and as well as the costing. I also need to know where I can get a A-Z manual about setting up a dry cleaning biz
  • 161. Adil said on 2/9/2012 6:28:27 AM
    Thank you indeed, I'm looking a small dry-cleaning laundry but very well organized and full equipped. Need or help
  • 162. ola said on 2/28/2012 2:27:35 PM
    Your article is quite educative. Pls I need information on how to start, the equipments needed, the chemicals etc.I intend starting in Abuja Nigeia.
  • 163. Bode Johnson said on 3/18/2012 11:00:58 AM
    I quite appreciate the discussion on this site. A friend introduce the business of dry cleaning service to me and which I am giving it a serious thought. Please kindly oblige me the necessary equipment and machineries to start with, kind of soap/detergent to be used, chemical for stain removal, and some other basic things ideal for a take-off. I intend setting up one soon in Ipaja - Ayobo area.
  • 164. Kehinde 'Jenukon said on 3/24/2012 11:19:04 AM
    Highly commendable! Kindly suggest brand of machines for a starter. And source of initial training experience. Thank u real good.
  • 165. val said on 4/7/2012 9:41:25 AM
    I sincerely appreciate this forum. kindly allow me with more details on how to source for the machinaries for this biz as well as how to fully set it up. preferably with little or not much naira. I wish to set it up in Makurdi, benue state Nigeria
  • 166. jackson said on 4/14/2012 2:56:44 AM
    i am planing on opening a dry cleaning service in my town (coalinga california)but dont know much about dry cleaning. please help..
  • 167. Trevor Gwaka said on 4/23/2012 1:40:45 PM
    I'm based in Harare Zimbabwe and would love to start a dry cleaning business from zero, kindly advice on what i need to get started. thank you.
  • 168. vijayashree said on 4/26/2012 11:18:36 AM
    sir, I am from India, chennai. I am a special educator working for people with multiple disabilities. I am interested to give the skills on dry clean, dry wash for disabled adults to make them financially independent. Will you be able to help me ? I would also like to know how much amount is required to start a small business?
  • 169. Linda Muchina said on 5/1/2012 7:15:41 AM
    I am interested in setting up a dry cleaning business and i dont have any experience. I am in Gaborone, Botswana. I would like to set up a small to medium business and require information on machinery and equipment needed and also information on how to start the business. Thank you for your assistance
  • 170. Mike S said on 5/10/2012 12:48:16 AM
    I am looking into buying an existing dry cleaning business in Toronto. The business is doing ok, but not that great. What should I be looking into before I commit to buying? How is this type of industry doing? Also, could you suggest ideas to increase revenue? They already offer sewing services. Your help will be much appreciated.
  • 171. vicky said on 5/15/2012 8:00:05 AM
    am currently in S.A but would love to set up in Zimbabwe please help me with information on machinery, equipment and chemicals i will need to start up on a small scale. the estimated capital to set up and where I may get basic training on chemical handling. your help will be greatly appreciated
  • 172. vincent k said on 5/28/2012 9:59:50 AM
    i need information on prices for low cost and portable durable second hand dry cleaning machine and chemicals to use. thank you.
  • 173. Walkas said on 6/6/2012 6:21:24 AM
    I am in Harare, Zimbabwe and am interested in starting up a dry cleaning and laundry business. I need estimate costs, machinery and equipment and chemicals I need at start up. Thank you.
  • 174. Tiwonge Ngulube said on 6/6/2012 1:34:45 PM
    I am planning to start a dry cleaning and laundry shop In Lilongwe Malawi. I dont have an idea on how much i should prepare and what type of of machinery to buy. Can you help me on the write up coz i need the bank to finance me. regards
  • 175. henry said on 6/26/2012 1:40:38 PM
    I need to know where i can get chemicals, stain/spot remover, from. I am in iju, lagos. Also, what generator (capacity, diesel/petrol engine, and maybe mode) and washing machine (am thinking of a 10kg, front or top loader) would be best? Pls advice
  • 176. dipak said on 6/29/2012 7:45:03 AM
    I'm interested for small scale laundry business so plz guide me about washing machine details and price of equipments. thank u form jalgoan, india
  • 177. EJ said on 7/2/2012 11:57:37 AM
    I am looking to setup a dry cleaning business in the Turks & Caicos Islands, in the Caribbean. Very close to FL. USA. Can you tell me the approximate cost for an entry level dry cleaning business and a type of equipment and lead to establishing a business plan.
  • 178. ibrahim said on 7/3/2012 4:35:31 AM
    am planning to start a dry cleaning and laundry shop In banglore kormangla surroundings and financial help regarding it. i will be most grateful if i can get the A-Z information on how to set up the business. contact me on 8548801064
  • 179. molebogeng mabuse said on 7/3/2012 3:20:33 PM
    Hey guys i'm coming north of Pretoria willing to start a dry clean business I do not have any experience I will also need a mentor on how to operate it. Where I'm leaving we do not have a dry clean we have to travel in-order to get the services.
  • 180. tosin o said on 7/9/2012 10:43:24 AM
    Please i need a business plan to start a Laundry/ Drycleaning outfit in Ogba, Ikeja,Lagos. Also, i need direction as to where i can buy the equipment/tools and materials. Thank you.
  • 181. lillian said on 7/17/2012 5:22:50 AM
    I am in Harare Zimbabwe and would like to start a small Laundry business. i want to start with washing clothes mainly and possibly move to dry cleaning later. what machinery do i need, what are the costs involved. what are the charges like per different clothing items. lastly what kind of training would i require. thank you
  • 182. sijo said on 7/19/2012 11:33:14 AM
    i want to know how much i spent to start a small\ medium dry cleaning business her in kerala india
  • 183. Georgiana Gyang-Taah said on 7/23/2012 12:54:42 PM
    Please, I would like to open a dry cleaning business. Can u tell me from where Can I buy equipment ,tools, chemicals and other things that I need? Best regards from Accra, Ghana
  • 184. Joseph said on 7/25/2012 8:13:26 AM
    I live in Lagos Nigeria. Thanks for this useful information.I'm very much interested and I'll appreciate it if I can have a chat with someone cos I'll love to provide such a service but in an Excellent manner.
  • 185. shahidkhan said on 8/1/2012 3:35:43 AM
    1. I am shahidkhan from India. we are doing dry cleaning business more than 20 years .we invented new type of saree polishing machine. it required less space , time(1 hour) and only one person is enough to perform polishing of 1 to 10 sarees.
    2. we are teaching how to remove stains(blood, iron , plant , running colours, sand) from cloths except silk cloth. cell:+91-9940916562
  • 186. Lukman said on 8/3/2012 6:31:26 AM
    Mushin,lagos state, nigeria. Good day, pls i already have somebody that want to provide the capital for me to start a dry-cleaning business in a small scale but i need to know the required items, pls kindly provide these ASAP as i'm the one delaying the commencement. IM STARTING FROM MY HOUSE
  • 187. susan said on 8/4/2012 4:08:59 AM
    Can I get more information of the machinery required and where in Johannesburg I can get the machinery. Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
  • 188. Oni Joshua said on 8/8/2012 5:01:43 PM
    I live in Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria. I will like you to furnish me with information on where to be getting dry cleaning and laundry materials such as soap, stain removal, chemical, packaging material e t c in Ibadan.Nigeria.
  • 189. Akinfemi Stephens B.A. said on 8/11/2012 2:21:03 PM
    my location is lagos nigeria,MEIRAN. pls, i need to know like how much equipments i need to start lowly, & d necessary machines to kick-start.
  • 190. Balakrishna Kurup said on 8/27/2012 7:45:05 AM
    I would like to start a medium level dry cleaning business at Kerala. Now we don't have any chance to get more information in this business. I shall very much thank full if I get more information to clear my doubts..
  • 191. charles said on 8/28/2012 2:47:42 AM
    what is is best & easiest way to identify the customer's cloths (ID marks in cloths for sorting), is there any machine available for this in Laundry washing & ironing units.
  • 192. Solomon said on 8/28/2012 3:42:09 AM
    Hi, thanks for the write up. I am looking at starting this business soon. I however need a consultant to help with the ground work. Is there any you could recommend? I am in Abuja.
  • 193. jennifer nunez said on 8/28/2012 11:37:39 AM
    how do i start dry cleaning for my laundry...simple steps and materials to be needed...pls advise me...i opened my small laundry shop almost a year now...and doing good..but many clients is asking me if i accept dry cleaning...pls.help me....more power and thank u you favorable advise is highly appreciated....
  • 194. Isaac said on 8/31/2012 3:38:29 PM
    Please, how do I get the necessary training to start up dry cleaning business in Nigeria? Thanks
  • 195. adeyemo atinuke said on 9/12/2012 8:17:02 AM
    I want to start a laundry/dry cleaning business. But I need training d chemicals n machines needed cos I want to render good services to my customers in abuja, nigeria.
  • 196. Fiifi Woode said on 9/20/2012 4:47:59 PM
    I have the space and wish to start a laundry and dry cleaning service. I would like to know if it would be advisable to start with 15kg washers and a 10kg dryer.
  • 197. lee said on 9/21/2012 11:12:50 AM
    I am interesting to open a dry cleaner business, where can I find all the machine to buy, somebody can help, thank you.
  • 198. TAIWO AKINRULI beginner adviser said on 9/23/2012 7:06:50 AM
    If u want to know anything about laundry and dry cleaning business, materials machineries or how to set it up, even professional workers, area of location for the business cal me 08093404756, or email taiwoakinruli@gmail.com.or add me on face book akinrulitaiwo.

ME@taiwoakinruli@gmail.com || Dry Cleaning Business Consultant

• 199. sami shah said on 9/25/2012 8:15:09 AM
    dear i want to start a cleaning business in uae. plz inform me that how much cost on that business?
  • 200. Nasiru said on 9/27/2012 7:47:48 AM
    I am a Nigerian, and live in Lagos... I have the finance, and good foot print location,, How do I start a Drycleaning and Laundry business?