Starting a Feng Shui Consulting Business
Are you thinking of starting a Feng Shui Consulting Business? This could be what you will need, so read on to the details below. You are on the right track because people in some countries in Asia take feng shui as a major factor in their decision-making process related to the business enterprises they put up.
When you are starting a Feng Shui consulting business, you must first study thoroughly what feng shui is.
Learning more about Feng Shui
As much as possible get the services of an expert in this ancient practice in the Orient as part of your business organization. Preferably, a person you take in as part of your team in the consultancy must have roots traceable back to the Oriental countries practicing feng shui from way back, like China, Japan, Vietnam and Thailand. If he or she has still relatives in these countries, actively practicing feng shui that will be another advantage, as you can always cite them as examples of people using the practice effectively.
Reading up on the subject may not be enough as the prospective clients who may tap the use of your consultancy could have more knowledge of the art, as they may have learned about it before from their forebears. Do not forget that the people who will be your likely clients will be mostly Orientals. If there are any Westerners who may consult you on the subject these people may have married into Oriental families and have already experienced the effects of feng shui on their lives, like the houses that have built with their Oriental spouses, or their health, which have benefited from the correct practice of feng shui.
Feng Shui Consulting Business Clients
When you face clients later in your office who come to inquire into your business as a feng shui consulting firm, be sure you are ready to answer any questions they may ask, with the confidence of someone who knows what he is talking about. If you do not feel confident that you already have this expertise and can tackle any matter related to feng shui, assign someone in your staff to do the talking. You may not be able to impress your visitor if you stammer through the many questions they may ask.
Marketing Feng Shui Business
Maybe an Oriental-looking member of your team can fit in that role effectively without much difficulty. Better yet, get somebody who also speaks any of the languages of the Oriental countries, especially of the countries with big populations, like China. By the sheer weight of numbers alone (China has over a billion and a half people) the majority of your likely clients could be Chinese, so have somebody ready to attend to them, better in their own language, if possible. Anyway, your goal is get them to tap your consultancy for their feng shui requirements in their business, so close the deal as expeditiously as is possible.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Start a Civil Engineering Consulting Firm
- Types of Consulting Firms
- How to Start a Database Consultancy Business
- Starting a Gardening Consultant Business
- How to Start a Tax Consulting Firm
- Starting a Supply Chain Consulting Business
- How to Start an Education Consulting Firm
- Starting Health and Safety Consulting
- Guide to Start an Auto Consulting Business