Start a Homewell Senior Care Franchise
This article gives out basic information in starting a Homewell Senior Care franchise which will be helpful for individuals who wish to become a Homewell Senior Care Franchisee.
As the aging population in the United States continues to grow in the passing of years, there will be a continued shortage of senior care and geriatric assistance companies.
To date, roughly around 12% to 13% of the total American population is aged over 65 years old. By 2015, it is projected to further increase to about 17%. And in ten years more (2025), the figure will significantly rise to more than 21%.
Because of the abovementioned circumstances, senior care facilities have become in demand all throughout the United States. With the demand comes for business opportunities to start a Homewell Senior Care franchise, one that is unparalleled in terms of quality geriatric service, leading to a growing number of satisfied and happy customers.
Who can be a Homewell Senior Care franchise owner? Starting and owning a Homewell Senior Care franchise does not require any specific educational background, age, or specialist knowledge in senior care. In fact, franchise owners come from diverse background. However, it will be helpful if you have the care and compassion for the aged and the elderly. Optimism is also useful. The best Homewell Senior Care franchisee is one who can decently represent himself/herself to his or her clients as well as employees.
How much would a Homwell Senior Care franchise cost? The total investment costs around $48,500 to $67,500. This is inclusive of a franchise fee which costs approximately $35,000. However, the potential franchise owner must have at least $50,000 in liquid assets. The franchise has an ongoing royalty fee of 3% to 5% of the gross revenues. The franchise term agreement expires in 10 years and can be renewed thereafter.
What are included in the franchise package of Homewell Senior Care franchise? When you become a certified franchise owner of Homewell Senior Care, you will be entitled to the following:
- An exclusive territory. A specific territory is provided to a franchisee with zip codes, general and elderly population, and demographics as bases.
- A gateway training. This is an extensive program lasting to about 40 hours devised for the provision of tools needed in successfully opening a Homewell Senior Care facility. The training is being held at Homewell’s corporate Headquarters in Lynwood, Washington. Joshua Hoffman, the founder and CEO of Homewell, conducts the aforementioned training.
- Continuous support. Aside from the initial training received at the headquarters, franchisees will also continue to receive training as the operation of the franchised unit progresses.
- Homewell’s proprietary operations software. Homewell will provide you with a software package specially designed to coordinate every facet of your HomeWell Senior Care agency operations. The software can be accessed and used through any computer with Internet connection.
- Other revenue streams. Company provides its clients with Life Enhancing Hobbies, Activities and Adventure Program. This works for you as a franchisee because this can be used as another service offered by your unit. Also, you can also make use of a Homewell Emergency Response System as an added source of revenue.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides