Start a Bricklaying Business
A bricklayer is also known as a mason. A bricklayer lays brick to construct walls or other forms of masonry.
In simpler terms, bricklaying is the art of laying bricks.
Starting a bricklaying business doesn’t really require you to have a large space to store your bricks or other things needed in bricklaying. Look for brick stores to supply you the needed materials to start your bricklaying business. Also hire someone who has expertise in bricklaying because the success of your business will greatly depend on his workmanship. Consider your worker as one of your precious assets.
Several things are needed to be considered before even starting a bricklaying business. One of which is making sure that bricklayers you hire have the right talent. You should also be able to provide them good salary to make them remain loyal to you. Also, provide a liability insurance to cover your workers. Shop around for insurance company that offers the best insurance policy. Seek advice from people who own a similar type of business in choosing the right insurance company.
Conduct trainings and workshops for your bricklayers to continuously enhance their skills and talents. Also provide them the tools needed in bricklaying. Always put in mind that your bricklayers represent your company to your clients.
The following are what you need in starting your bricklaying business:
- Office space – choose a place that is suitable for your business. The place should have a showroom to tour your clients in.
- Business license – just like any other business, obtaining is necessary to operate a business.
- Website- this will serve as your online portal to gain clients as most of them use the internet to search for bricklaying services.
- Email address – this will let your client to contact you immediately online.
- Master bricklayers and apprentice bricklayers – your business depends on the workmanship of your bricklayers.
- Phone contact number – this will let your clients to contact you.
- Trucks – this will serve as your vehicle in transporting the bricks and materials whenever servicing a client.
- Insurance coverage – this will help you in the future in the event that undesirable things will happen.
- Suppliers – they will provide you the bricks and materials needed in operating your bricklaying business.
- Digital camera – this will let you take photographs of your sample works and then show them to your clients.
- Design books – this will not only help your clients in choosing their desired design but also will aid your bricklayers in creating such designs.
In starting a bricklaying business, you need not to acquire many clients at first. You should start working with one or two clients only and make sure that your bricklayers will do an excellent job. Make sure that your clients will be satisfied. Make them satisfied one at a time and let them share their experience with you to their friends and family. Word of mouth is the best type of advertisement and it is free.
- Raymond from kampala uganda, i have very good clay but i lack capital to startup a brick laying venture, I here by inviting any willing member who would like to join me for shares are open. mobile no.0756102514
- Business location-Uganda-Kampala, I need to start a local brick laying factory using soil and water as direct materials
- i need some someone with( good clay ) which i can rent for purpose of bricklaying business 701064832 strictly with in mukono,kampala and surrounding areas
- I have ready bunt white clay bricks at Gayaza at 250 per brick, I have over 60,000 in number, Serious buyer call-0756102514.
- I want to start bricklaying business in Dehra, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. Kindly provide me in detail about the infrastructure and scope of this business in my location. At what minimum amount can I start this business. How can I find buyers for this business
- We are a bricklaying company that covers london And the surrounding area. We are experts In building House extensions, new builds and garden walls. We also Do repointing work. If you quote on prices please call 07478505305
- @Selwyn Bricklaying, I have decided to commence my own brickwork contract business in Cairns, North Queensland, Australia. I require support that will help towards what certain systems i need to have in starting my contracting business. What costs would i need to have up front? What necessary documents will I need to ensure for recording? And the list of networking avenues that are available in my area of business.I would appreciate any shared information that would help in starting my business. Can be contacted on 0476121318.
- I am a female ugandan who would love to start a brick laying business. I have the capital but lack the knowledge of this business. i therefore need a serious partner in this business. If you are interested please call 0706137326.
- I am from kampala uganda. I am a female who would love to start a bricklaying business. I have the capital but lack the knowledge about this. Please help.
- write your comment with city, state and country.Iam aftabswaibuh kampala uganda, my love for brickwork predates my high school days, thus i would love to start up a bricklaying business but unfortunately i lack capital, iam ready to work with any one in the business who is interested as either providing workmanship or as a business partner so that my dream may come true.( 0751580884, @aftabswaibuh,facebook.com/aftab.
- Hello there, we are a ugandan couple wanting to start clay brick laying, we have the land but need some advise on building a kiln. we want to employ people who have knowledge of clay bricks and how to build a kiln, would like to build one for quick drying. please reply firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am currently doing these courses for bricklaying and plastering can anyone around Namibia provide me with my job attachment next year?
- I need a piece of land for hire around the areas of Wakiso, Nansana, and Matuga for the bricklaying business. Tel 0772932311, 0786526492 and 0706341338
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides