Link Franchise Opportunity
Deciding which to franchise should never be a tough decision. With Link, you can assure a turn-key operating system coupled with proven marketing strategies to flourish your own franchise.
Founded in 1996, Link has been one of the most recognized business brokerage worldwide. It started in Australia and was able to initialize franchises in Asia and is now entering the world industry scene.
Link is a professional brokerage business and its line of business is basically to buy and sell businesses. They are in the business for many years and had pioneered the professional brokerage system. More so, though there are businesses alike, Link was able to set the standards for managing this kind of business.
As a franchisor, Link provides franchisees with trainings, marketing strategies, information technology resources and also meetings and conventions. All these are made available to franchisees to assure that they perform according to standards set by the company.
The training focuses on honing the management and the staffs with the basic principle of buy and sell, which is the major concern of the business. Included also in the training is the proper way by which each business procedure is to be carried out since being consistent with the standard operating procedures is indeed necessary to maintain the quality service of the company.
Apart from this training, there are also meetings and conventions for the continuous learning process of the staffs. The purpose is to update them on the latest trend in the business and to keep them motivated to their work.
Another is the marketing. Every business has a target market share to capture. However, getting the attention of those included in the market share will be difficult without marketing strategies. Link is fully aware of the importance of marketing to the business. This will bridge the franchise to customers and will be the key for the business to generate sales. Effective marketing had placed Link in the position where it is now and they assure that every franchise will get the same benefit.
Franchisees will also have the same database system as what the company uses and same goes with the information technology resources that Link will provide. These two help on achieving an organized and smooth running business.
To franchise Link, the first thing to do is to gather necessary information for you to see whether the business caters your best interest. Through this, you can also assess whether you qualify to their criteria. When everything falls into places, submit your application. This will be under the perusal of the management. When you qualify, you will meet the management team of Link for the terms of agreement followed by the disclosure and the franchise documentation. These are the preliminary steps towards owning a franchise.
- Need to start a private primary health clinic within one of Link Franchise in and around Alberton area, Gauteng, South Africa. Qualified Professional Nurse with Primary Health Care and work as a Primary Health Care Nurse in one of Metro's in Gauteng, South Africa. Need financial assistance in terms of Mobile Clinic and or prefabricated steel structure with a consulting room, waiting for the area, small reception, medicine storeroom, and a toilet. Have peace of land to operate from - own
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides