How to Start a Caravan Park
In order for one to facilitate proper operation and establishment of caravan parks, it must start with the guidance of the law.
There might be plenty of things to consider but by just following what is right will surely make the difference.
Caravan parks are becoming very popular in many places around the world. This is so because of the demands of people who have their recreational vehicles which they would like to park on overnight or for longer days. These vehicles are actually placed in areas called “pitches”. With the demand for more caravan parks, it is not anymore a big surprise if there are plenty of businessmen who are looking for ways on how they can be able to start their very own caravan park.
How to Start a Caravan Park?
First and foremost, you must seek the help of those who are in power. You must make sure first that you are given the permission by local authorities when starting a caravan park. Of course, there are planning conditions that must be considered for the further development of such project.
Once you are granted with the permission in establishing your very own caravan park, you will now be given a license to start it. However, be also particular with the conditions that will be stated there. Some of the conditions that are commonly seen, as discussed by whodoiask.com are the following:
- play areas
- park layout
- pitch spacing
- fire prevention
- toilet facilities
- type of permitted caravan, etc.
Tents must also be given license just like the license that will be given to caravans. When it comes to this, there is the so-called “28-day rule” wherein caravans are allowed to operate even without permits in unlicensed areas. This commonly happens especially in the peak of demands.
Pitches must also be considered in establishing caravan parks. Here are some of the pitches that can be used:
- Caravan holiday homes
- Touring caravans
Moreover, operational as well as legal issues must also be taken into consideration. One must be very particular with the different aspects that would go with it. Some of these will include:
These pitches are very much sought-after especially for those tourers who look for caravan parks in a daily basis.
Booking must also be given importance since it will be for your own good. By having software that would look into the bookings for further soft flow of business. In addition to this, there must also be pitch fees that must be ready. These pitch fees will vary into seasons. Of course, if the season is on peak months, then there will be higher charges.
These are some of the factors that you must always be particular with before you start to have your own caravan park. It will always start with the authority and law that you must follow so that you will be operating smoothly.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How does Poverty Affect the Business
- Planning a Business Open House
- Planning a Business Exit Strategy
- Planning a Business Grand Opening
- Planning a Business Retreat
- How to Increase Hospital Revenue
- Types of Business Objectives
- How to Increase Catering Sales
- How to Increase Hotel Revenue
- How are Businesses Interdependent
- Changes in Business Practices
- How Grocery Stores Set Prices?