How Much Is a Hooters Franchise
Hooters is a themed restaurant known for its great food and unique female service that is guaranteed to make customers come back for more, therefore making it an attractive franchise option for the entrepreneur.
Hooters started in 1983 when it was first opened in Clearwater, Florida hiring only female waitresses that all had a uniform outfit to work with.
The uniforms were basically tank tops and short shorts and it was the appeal of the service that garnered their clientele. The restaurant specializes in various shellfish and chicken hot wings. The establishment currently has more than 375 stores in the United States alone and also has stores available in other countries including, Singapore, Taiwan, Venezuela, Switzerland, Mexico, England, Canada, Austria, Chile, Aruba, Guatemala, Argentina and Brazil and 118 of the stores at these locations are owned by the Hooters Corporation. Despite their purely female staff the franchise opportunity management is available to either male or female applicants.
With a very attractive market there are limited locations available within the country for franchise opportunities though there are current opportunities available in Alaska. For more information contact with Hooters to get the specific details regarding franchise locations. Internationally the Hooters franchise is available at the Bolivia, Denmark, Finland, Baltic States, Belorussia, France, Italy, Norway, Iceland, and Poland.
The qualifications for franchising include the ability to develop 3 to 5 restaurants within your territory, a restaurant location with at least a population of 100,000 to 150,000 people within a five mile radius, $2 million in liquid assets and at least 5 years as a multi unit restaurant owner or operator. The initial investment necessary is a franchise fee of at least $15,000 per location, the option fee of $15,000 for each additional restaurant option within a territory and the initial investment is estimated to be $800,000 to $1,500,000 for each restaurant. Because of these qualifications it is expected that your liquid assets as well as your net worth will be higher than the expected amount especially since you are expected to have multiple business establishments existing. The total investment however is not limited to the above mentioned fees as there is still the consideration of expenses on equipment, the monthly royalties and multiple location considerations as well.
Hooters however do not offer in house financing and may offer third party financing upon request from the applicant. Otherwise you will always be given the freedom to choose a financial firm or loan option of your choice if you feel you do not possess the initial monetary amount necessary to start on your investment. Once you feel prepared to experience the Hooters franchise opportunity then you can visit their website for more information on the process you must undergo to avail of the franchise.
- I would like to open a hooters franchise in St john's newfoundland
- I would like to see how much it would cost to open a Hooters franchise on the water front beside Hollywood slots casino in Bangor Maine
- I'm a college student at the University of Kansas and I want to open a hooters here however I am far from having the initial investment but I would like to know if it is possible to get a loan [maybe] or if it is any other way to get the initial investment. Lawrence, Kansas United States
- I would like to open a Hooters franchise in Deptford NJ in the area of the Mall
- what i need to do to get a franchise outside the country (bolivia)
- What would be the cost be to start a hooters in Hertford, Hertfordshire,, England
- i'm interested to find out more about becoming a franchise owner of hooters. what is the relations of an American company in Mazatlan ,Mexico. What is the amount of the monthly royalties and what type of assistance does the Franchise offer to new start restaurants, ex. Training, product and location.
- I am interested in knowing how much will be the value in opening a restaurant in Portugal hotters and more info. Thank you
- Well I have no experience in the restaurant bus. But enjoy chicken wings n beer. I been owner operator of a truck 1 to 5 trucks. I would like to open in Riverside, CA. But also interested in Bolivia never been there. Been told twice it be nice there. Or open any were. I have the founds, and I can travel. Thx
- Hi I just want to ask how much we can start share in jollibee thank you please reply
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides