Cost of Pizza Hut Franchise
Pizza Hut or Pizza Hut, Inc. is an American restaurant food chain and worldwide franchise that sells various styles of pizza together with side dishes like pasta, garlic bread and Buffalo wings.
It is being known worldwide because of its much franchise.
On the year 1958, Mr. Frank and Dan Carney have a loan of $600 from their mother, bought used materials and rented a small shop along the busy intersection of their hometown in Wichita, Kansas. There, they open the first ever Pizza Hut. Nowadays, Pizza Hut is possessed by Yum! Brand, Inc., a parent company of different known food shops. Pizza Hut is also considered as the world’s biggest pizza restaurant company because it has 6,200 and more restaurants in the America alone and 4,000 and more restaurants in more than 100 different countries.
In more than 50 years, Pizza Hut has been known for making pizza. It serves original style pizzas which can come in different crusts. Being America’s first ever nationwide pizza chain, Pizza Hut takes pleasure in his nonstop growth. Now, Yum! Brands is the international leader in Multi-branding, giving buyers choice, ease, and value by uniting two different brands under one roof. Multi-brand chances are still available all throughout America and give franchisees an aggressive edge an also much advantages.
If you already have a fund of an average of $1.3 million to $3 million and have a net worth of $1 million along with $360,000 in liquid assets, you can purchase a franchise of Pizza Hut just within the year. But take note that there are also other requirements besides that. You should pledge to start up a minimum of 3 restaurants within 3 years. Pizza Hut is one of the groups that give huge franchise support as well as advertising, training, business lessons, improvement and company sourcing. Performance Improvement Programs and back up are also given to every new franchisee alongside with the 12 to 16 weeks of mandatory training.
The Yum! Brands, Inc. gives the authority of multi-branding that involves two National Media Budgets, another two Category Leading Brands and two menus. In this way, it can widen the consumer’s demand, which has the possibility to maximize the average check size. Field offices are situated all over the United States to help franchise and company restaurant operations. Pizza Hut also stand for a solid brand that has present economic consistency over a period of time. Yum! Brand is also dedicated to franchising because almost 80 percent of their stores are possessed by independent franchise operators.
Besides from the above information, you must also know the pros and cons of this company.
The Pros of this Company are as Stated Below:
- Being ranked as No. 1 in its own category last 2008.
- The Yum! Brands are considered to be as one of the international leader in Multi-branding. The Cons of this Company is:
- Before you start your operation, you must wait for about 46 weeks, but you must not lose patience because after all, it’s worth the wait.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start Your Pizza Hut Franchising Business
- Dominos Franchise Cost
- Starting a Franchise in Papa John's Pizza
- Singas Pizza Franchise Info
- Beggars Pizza Franchise
- Pronto Pizza Franchise
- Romans Pizza Franchise
- Arni’s Pizza Franchise Info
- Start an Apache Pizza Franchise
- Giovanni's Pizza Franchise Cost & Opportunity
- Brothers Pizza Franchise Info