Belleria Pizza Franchise
Belleria Pizza is one of the most popular Italian restaurants in Youngstown, Ohio.
Therefore, if you would like to venture into a lucrative money-making venture, starting up a Belleria Pizza franchise can be your best choice.
You will be able to earn a staggering amount by simply franchising Belleria Pizza. However, you need to know the step by step procedures in order for you to own and manage your very own Belleria Pizza franchise soon.
The Fees that Must be Paid
The first step is to pay the franchise fee amount of $20,000 to the authorized entity. The price of the equipment is around $80,000. It can also be slightly lower or higher depending on certain things or factors. Once the restaurant territory has already been established, the amount required for holding the territory is $5,000. However, this is just optional. If you want to save more money, it is more practical to look for an existing location that was once a restaurant or pizza business. This way, you no longer have to spend much on construction costs.
Upon opening up, you also have to undergo a 2-week training. You can train in Belleria Pizza’s existing location as long as you want before opening. However, it is important to pay the franchise fee first.
Franchise Policies to Bear in Mind
Apart from the fees and training, you also need to adhere to certain rules and policies governing the franchise. You are not allowed to open a Belleria Pizza franchise within three miles of any Belleria location. You as the franchisee must also pay for a weekly continuing royalty and service fee to the franchiser that is equal to that of 5 percent of your gross sales. It must be fully paid on or before Wednesday of every week. You also have to pay a 2% fee for advertising. The fees that are paid to this fund are utilized in meeting the cost of the operations such as maintenance, administration, directing and preparation of advertisements. Apart from the expenses for the fund for advertising, you also need to spend at least 1% of your gross sales every month on advertising.
The uniform of the franchisee is also uniform to other franchisees. Normally, this fee covers the workers’ and owners’ training, products and equipment utilized in the operation, dough recipes, food purveyors including discount pricings, etc. Belleria also claims that their financial system has taken years to master. The cheese, sauces and other Belleria products will also be readily served to the franchisee in order to uphold Belleria’s food tradition.
If you would like to open a Belleria Pizza franchise, these are just some of the things you have to keep in mind.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start Your Pizza Hut Franchising Business
- Dominos Franchise Cost
- Starting a Franchise in Papa John's Pizza
- Cost of Pizza Hut Franchise
- Singas Pizza Franchise Info
- Beggars Pizza Franchise
- Romans Pizza Franchise
- Pronto Pizza Franchise
- How to Start a Blaze Pizza Franchise
- California Pizza Kitchen Franchise
- Giovanni's Pizza Franchise Cost & Opportunity