White House Eyes Jobs Growth by Spring
The White House now eyes job growth by spring next year following predictions by different economic experts, saying that job market development is most likely to sprout in the early quarters of 2010.
A senior White House official on Monday that the jobs creation will most likely to start by spring next year, adding that employment growth will be on the top of the list for the president’s agenda in 2010.
In an interview with ABC’s This Week, White House National Economic Council Director Lawrence Summers said, citing experts’ forecasts, that the economy and the employment growth will start its positive turn by spring next year.
It will be recalled that administration officials expressed concerns that the sluggish economic recovery and the double-digit dip in the unemployment rate in the country might have a strong effect to the popularity of the president, adding that Democrats may be put at risk in the coming 2010 congressional elections.
But Summers, as well as other aides of the president, said that a better-than-expected employment report will come out in the coming months. He also cited the slight decrease in the number of jobless in November, which is down from 10.2 to 10 percent.
Earlier, White House Council of Economic Advisers Chairperson Christina Romer said that job increases in the first quarter of 2010 is most likely to push through in the earlier parts of next year.
But the official warned that the figure may still dip as the economic remained unstable.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Business News
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides