What are The SBA Loan Requirements
In order to get the SBA loan you will have to meet certain standard criteria which are needed to get the loan. You need to know what the SBA loan requirements are.
Though the qualifying standards are more flexible than any other loan but you need to show the lender some of the basic documents before which he can agree to give you the loan.
When you intend to start you own personal small business, you need to make a little bit survey of how the business flourishes, what is needed to make the business plan successful. The only thing which you will now need is to get the SBA loan. The lender will thereon assess your need for the loan requirement.
SBA loan can be taken for a number of purposes. You can take it for starting a business, or for expanding or improving a business. But you need to make it clear to the SBA of how the loan will be used by you. Based on the amount of loan, some of the SBA loan will also require a certain amount of jobs to be created.
The basic requirements which you need to meet are the following –
You must have been turned down by the bank for the loan to qualify for the SBA business loans.
In order to qualify yourself for getting the loan you also have to submit the guarantee both personal and business. Some of the SBA loans will even require the collateral assignment of life insurance death benefits, this is done in order to be sure that even if the borrower passes away the loan will still be repaid.
The business you are intending to start must be willing to do business in the United States, it must operate for profit.
You need to repay the loan, between five and 25 years depending on the assets being financed.
You need to re-pay the working capital requirements within five to ten years. The SBA also has some short term loan guarantee programmes with shorter repayment terms.
The SBA also takes into account the credit worthiness of the borrower. Those with no business plan or poor credit plans will not be able to get the loan. The borrower need to show a valid business plan , good credit in the business.
You also need to show your business profile to the lender describing about your business, annual sales , the number of employees employed, the time period for which the business has been started and the ownership rights.
Business Financial Statements- you also have to show the complete financial statements for the past three years as well as current interim financial statements.
You should bear in mind that the strength of your financial statement will be the primary basis for the lending decision so you need to be sure of it and also keep it up to date. You will also have to indicate about the cash flow projections-how much cash you expect you may earn in order to repay the loan.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Small Business Grants for Women
- Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme, India
- Where to Get Money to Start a Business
- Small Business Startup Funding
- Loan for Dairy Farming
- How to Get a Big Business Loan
- How to Get a Loan with No Job
- Starting Mutual Fund Business
- Government Business Loans For Women