Starting a Wine Distribution Business
In wanting to open a wine distribution business, you should get information on the advantages of starting a wine distribution business first.
More and more entrepreneurs engage venture into various kinds of businesses every year.
And, if you are a novice in entrepreneurship, chances are high that you may not consider being in the wine industry. Yet, it is surprising enough that a certain number of newbies took the courage and entered the competitive world of the wine industry, particularly in the field of distribution.
Starting a wine distribution business surely has its advantages. For one, unlike in franchising and opening conventional retail store, you will not be tied to fixed working hours and a need for a number and permanent flow of workers and employees. To further enlighten you with the highlights of starting a wine distribution business, read on below:
- Wine distribution is recession-proof. You will not get affected by whatever happens during these low times.
- A wine distribution business does not require you to have too many employees to pay. In fact, it can be operated by just one or two persons. It could be you or a trusted family member.
- Engaging in wine distribution is regulated in such a manner that your protection is given consideration. You deal with everyone who has proper licensing and stores that comply with necessary regulations. As far as financial protection is concerned, stores are required to pay for your goods within a maximum of 30 days.
- It is a low-cost start-up investment. It is also hundred percent guaranteed to be tangible. The only costs you can anticipate include those of inventory management, display racks, and as well as proper licensing.
- Since this is not a franchised business, you can expect no other fees. You will not be required to pay an ongoing royalty which is usually a percentage of your gross profit. In a wine distribution business, you keep all your earnings.
- In terms of return of investment, you can be assured that what you invest, you will reap more. The ROI for this type of business is usually high and strong. It can be up to 45% more of your initial investment and can be gained just within 90 days of operation.
- It is a low overhead business. This only means that you will only need to stock items or inventory that is in your display.
- Unlike other stores, you will enjoy freedom in a wine distribution business. You need not go on long hours. You will also not be required to report on weekends as well as on holidays.
- Being in the wine industry comes with its prestige. Because of this, you will have to be the center of attention of other entrepreneurs who would want to know more about the business. Aside from that, engaging in a wine distribution business is also fun.
- You get to know the vintners of your place. This makes you popular with them. And, you are assured that you only deal with professionals in terms of wine.
- There is a large market for wines. Figures show that over 70 million people all over the world are fascinated and love wine!
- There is wide distribution opportunities for you as you can sell wines to liquor stores, grocery stores, restaurants, hotels, banquet halls, and golf and country clubs.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides