Start a Truck Repair Shop
Starting a truck repair shop is a business that you can venture in, especially if you have the knowledge as a mechanic. So if you have the knowledge, but you don’t know how to start the business, here are the tips to help you start your own truck repair shop.
So you want to open your own truck repair shop but you don’t know how?
Here are 6 easy steps to help you out start your own truck repair shop.
Just like any other business, write your own business plan.
Having business plan is like know what direction to take; those who don’t have any business plan with them might just find their path too stony or rugged that they’ll end up failing in their mission. Having a business plan will more likely give you a guide as to what to do with your business and what steps to take to attain success. Make sure to jot down what you want to do with your business to envision your future.
Register for a business license
You can register your business at the municipal or city hall. Call the office in charge of that and ask for the requirements before applying for one. Take note that requirements differ from state to state so it is better to ask for before you submit your application for less hassle on your part.
Open your business account
Opening a business account is important. You need this solely to pay for your business’ expenses. Some businessmen fail in this aspect because they do not separate their personal expenses from business accounts. To keep your business running and growing, you need to keep up 80% of your business’ profit. If you want help about this, contact your local bank and ask about opening an account for your business.
Insure your business
Get garage insurance for your business; if you have workers, have your workers insured. Also, check for the liabilities surrounding your work area, like fire, tornadoes, accidents, hurricane, etc. Getting insurance is not just an obligation; it is a benefit for your business. If your garage burns down due to accident, you can be paid to replace your shop. If your meet an accident while working, you can keep the business going until you get well.
Choose the right place
Placing your truck repair shop on the right location will not just make your shop visible to the public. It is will also give you a steadily supply of truck owners, falling in line to have their trucks repaired.
Advertise your shop
Advertise your shop so that more people will know about the services that it offers. Take note that people have to think that your repair shop exists before they decide to go there. A good way of advertising your shop is through tow truck companied. Offer these tow truck companies with referral fee whenever they can send you a customer. You can get 10 or more repair jobs from them every month. Also, be creative. Think of ideas that can further add up to the sizzle of your business.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Starting a Small Engine Repair Shop
- Starting a Mobile Auto Repair Business
- Starting an Electronic Repair Shop
- How to Start Tire Repair Shop
- Setting up a Motorcycle Repair Shop
- Startup Computer Repair and Maintenance Business
- How to Start an Air Conditioner Repair Shop Business
- Start a Gas Pump Repair Business