Start a Pooper Scooper Business
Pooper Scoopers are the persons who clean up the dog’s wastes for their jobs. Being a pooper scooper is no laughing matter, for pooper scoopers are health and earth savers. Pooper scooper is the devise that is used in cleaning up the dog’s wastes.
It would normally consist of a poop bag and a brush or broom. Pooper scooper is also the term used to call a person who makes cleaning up the dog’s wastes as a job.
Prospects of Pooper Scooper Business
People nowadays are very busy. Some are rarely home, while some would just stay in bed rather than clean up the whole house on their free time. Indeed, people hardly find enough time to do their household chores. And one of those chores would be to clean up after their dogs. If you’ll take time to count households in your area that has dogs, you’ll realize how big that population is. And majority of the population belongs to the workforce. Thus, the dogs’ owners are very busy people. And yes, they need someone to clean up their dog’s wastes. And with that, they are willing to pay for pooper scoopers.
What’s the Sense of Being a Pooper Scooper?
Probably few people realize that pooper scoopers are earth savers. Dogs can easily cover the yard with a pile of their poops. As we all know, poops are good materials for composting. But if the poops decomposed near water lines or groundwater it could be easily mixed with the water and eventually be a source of E.coli. Poops can also be a source of flies and maggots. We all know how these little ones could endanger the health of so many people around by just touching the food people eat. Many environmental problems would arise if the dog’s waste is not properly disposed. And we owe the cleaning and disposal to the pooper scoopers.
Pooper Scooper Tools
The first investment pooper scoopers have is on their tools. For them to start operating in the neighborhood, they would be needing dustpans, brooms, brush, shovel, plastic/garbage bags, face masks, hand gloves, buckets, rakes, and tightly sealed trash cans. It is wise to have a vehicle such as a pick-up for easy transportation of wastes.
Animal Waste Management may vary in different locations. Pooper Scoopers must be aware of those rules and provisions for waste management. They have several options on where to take the waste that they get. They can throw it in any garbage bin, or the place may have a composting area where people can bring in their animal’s wastes, or they’ll bring the wastes in the nearby landfill.
Pooper Scooper Tips
- Make your business known by giving away your business cards, flyers and posters, be published in the Classified ads, or through the Internet by making your website. Make online provisions for your clients, like online appointments, etc.
- Keep track of all the services that you do. Account all the money that you earn from being a pooper scooper so that you’ll easily realize your profit.
- Health is wealth. Be sure to have all the protection you can use in handling animal wastes. You wouldn’t want to use your profit in your hospitalization, right?
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start Cyber Cafe Business?
- Starting an Underwear Business
- How to Start Glass Recycling Business
- Start a Petroleum Business
- Starting a Used Clothing Business
- Start a Battery Rebuilding, Repairing and Recharging Business
- How to Start an Ice Business
- How to Start Agricultural Chemicals Retail Business