Owning a Comfort Keepers Franchise
Would you like to help people live full, dignified, and independent lives in the comfort of their homes? We can help you get started in owning a Comfort Keepers Franchise.
This company is dedicated to provide in-home care that helps maintain the highest level of independent living possible and enrich people's lives as well.
The story of Comfort Keepers began when Kris Clum experienced the need for senior home-care herself. She was a nurse in 1997, allowed only to tend to her patients’ medical needs. But there were simple requests – a quart of milk, a loaf of bread, or even just a conversation for a few minutes to brighten their day.
So together with Jerry Clum Jr., her entrepreneurial husband, they’ve put together Comfort Keepers to provide a solution. The company is now known to thousands of people in providing in-home care. They offer 550 franchised offices spread throughout Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, Canada, and the United States.
Comfort Keepers Franchise Business Plan
The caregivers of Comfort Keepers provide incidental transportation services, grocery shopping, meal preparation, grooming and dressing guidance, light housekeeping, companionship, and other in-home care services. These may vary depending on local practices and client needs.
Be part of the rewarding and growing in-home care business. It’s rare to find business opportunities that can reward you financially and emotionally as well. This is your chance to be an entrepreneur while giving back to your community.
Support services include training, automated scheduling, invoicing software, federally registered logo and trademarks, PR assistance, and pricing strategy assistance among others. The franchise fee is only $32,500 while total start-up costs and working capital requirement would add up to $50,000-$74,000.
Comfort Keepers Franchise Business License
The evaluation process in owning a Comfort Keepers Franchise usually takes from 6-8 weeks. You need to go through the following steps:
1. The company will be introduced to you including the business concept and your role in the business. You will also get to know the entire non-medical in-home care industry as a whole.
2. The information you’ll submit will be held in the strictest confidence when you fill out a questionnaire.
3. There will be an in-depth conversation with a franchise development representative where you’ll learn about the field and sales support, franchisee support center, marketing programs, training programs, and ongoing support of Comfort Keepers.
4. Franchisors need to provide an FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) for your protection. When you receive yours, read it carefully and take it to an advisor.
5. Before finally awarding you with a franchise, you’ve got to come to “discovery day” where you’ll meet the people who’ll support you as a franchisee.
6. Congratulations! Now, you’re a Comfort Keepers Franchisee and you’ll go through an 8-day training to learn techniques in growing your business.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides