Internet Radio Advertising Rates
Internet radio advertising rates is said to increase tenfold after ten years from now. Here are some details regarding radio advertising rates.
Internet radio advertising is the one of the in thing in this time and age of electronic commerce. Businessmen include electronic commerce advertising strategies other than the usual marketing strategies that we have grown up to.
Websites and radio internet advertising are just two of the additional marketing strategies there is today. In radio advertising you can choose your audio time between 15, 30 and 60 seconds radio ads. Self service rates of radio internet advertisements depends on the “cost per thousand “ ( CPM): $3.75 for 15 seconds radio internet ad time, $7.50 for 30 seconds radio internet ad time and $15.00, all for minimum CPM. As a starter it is highly suggested that you start with the $7.50 seconds radio internet ad time.
Radio internet advertisement is the most preferred advertisement strategy of this generation since most people are already tech savvy and spends most of their time surfing the net.
In year 2002, for premium listings a 14 day trial period rates is $1.95. If cancellation has not been made by the end of the trial period you will be billed $100 every month. In the year 2004 it is said that $30 Million was spend in banner advertisement and $4.5 Million on radio advertisements. In the year 2006, CPM unweighted media channel comparative rates are as follows: Internet 6$, TV (Network, Cable) $18, Radio (Network,Spot) $7, Magazines $11 and Newspapers $26.
It is a fact that radio internet advertisements has links to different live radio shows worldwide thus, one of the most effective way to advertise. People love to listen to the radio especially in offices wherein people are not allowed to watch TV during work hours. People no longer rely on the common radios but uses the internet instead for their radio listening pleasures. Internet radio started in the year 2005, since then there is no stopping this kind of industry since most people are using the internet. Internet advertisements started to boom in the late 1990’s and has seen its growth over the past years.
We are now in the year 2010 and as projected there will be a tremendous increase in rates when it comes to internet radio advertisements. Remember also that internet radio advertising rate varies according to state. Generally speaking we are talking of figures from how much as to how much, this year, voice internet radio advertising range from $800 - $900. Package includes production, copywriting and creative strategies. You will be required to pay additional $150 - $200 if you need to have additional voice included in your internet radio advertisement.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Mobile Billboard Truck Costs
- Types of Advertisement for a Small Business
- Why Businesses Break
- Blog Advertising Rates
- Web Advertising Statistics
- Types of Outdoor Advertising
- Designing Ads for Taxi Advertising
- Tips to Sponsor a Spelling Bee
- Tips on Bank Advertising Campaign
- Advantages of TV Advertising
- How to Advertise a Home Business Online
- How Marketing is Done