How to Start an Ecotourism Business
Are you looking for a business where you can grow? Where you can learn new things? Do you love travelling and mingling with different people? Do you know something about environmentalism and tourism?
If your answers to all those questions are yes, then an ecotourism business is the one for you.
Well, before starting an ecotourism business. Let's talk about what ecotourism means. When you say ecotourism, it is a person who travels to a place which is pristine, fragile, and virgin and an area which is protected that fights to have a low scale and impact. Ecotourism businesses provide information to the travellers about the place that they are heading. They tend to educate the travellers about the place, environment, and community and how that specific place is untouched until now.
Creating ecotourism business is not as hard as it seems, but it is not as easy as well. You must be persistent and eager to achieve your goal. You need to learn a lot of things first before achieving your goal of having a business like this. Here are some of the tips on putting up an ecotourism business:
- The first thing that you should do is learn about the available regions that tourists can visit. You should find a lodging house that does not require a lot of new major construction to lessen your expenses.
- You should know the rules and regulation locally when it comes to visitors. This is very important before venturing in to your dream business.
- You should know where to sell your tours. Make sure that you are selling it through a well known business established agencies and to the associations of eco-travellers.
- You should study the natural surroundings that your prospective travellers will like. You must focus on the wilderness adventures. Remember that most of them want to travel for relaxation. So you must choose a place where you can reflect and relax.
- Make sure that you have the most common ecotourism activities such as, rainforests which is tropical, natural parks where people can do hiking, whale watching trips, canyoning and a whole lot more.
- You should learn the benefits of ecotourism to human kind such as, conservation of water and energy, recycling of things that can be recycled and activities that will not harm the nature or to the community's local culture.
- You must build your own awareness when it comes to the cultural and environmental through the people around that place.
- You must work hand in hand with the local government and NGO's for them to help you develop specific plans for your future visitor management that will help them protect the environment and most specially the local people who reside there.
By putting these things to actions, in time you will be achieving your dream of having your own ecotourism business. Always put in mind that you must know how to satisfy your future visitors and as well as the local people and government there for you to avoid having major problems.
- Starting an eco-tourism business really isn't as hard as it sounds, all it takes is a dream and a good portion of common sense. My husband and I renovated a beautiful little lodge in Malawi some years ago and now have a healthy eco-tourism business in the rainforest, running on renewable energies and supporting the local community. The lodge is now for sale, so there is an opportunity for somebody to carry out their dreams, and I would encourage anybody to go for it and enjoy a beautiful lifestyle rather than a never ending succession of dull days at the office! Have a look at http://www.lodgeforsaleinmalawiafrica.com/
- I'm from the Solomon Islands and looking at starting a new ecotourism business. Anyone who is interested in partnering with me can contact me. It's an untouched paradise with pristine and tranquility environment in the south of the pacific ocean.
- Family owned island, 280km by Highway from National Capital Of Papua New Guinea, Ideal for wild life sanctuary, Bush Tracking, Lodge, eco-tourism,I need capital or joint venture. Please contact by email.
- I am a current student at Ohio State. I want to get started in eco--tourism and my dream is to own a nature lodge in some pristine exotic location someday. I was wondering what might be a good major??
- Hello, Everybody ! I am Arjun Pd.Pandey, from Kathmandu, Nepal. I have just started a travel agency- Visit Everest Nepal Pvt.Ltd.We want to ask you share your hands to save Himalayas from global warming. The world is attracted towards the unspoiled mountains and nature.We are committed to serve our best with the best products. Anyone interested to be a partner to Visit Everest Nepal worldwide, please contact: email@example.com.
- i really inspired by ecotourism business, but i'm not really got the exact business on this matter. i am from ethiopia having a lot of tourist areas, so please help me in providing valuable ideas.
- Hi, everyone, This is Dipen from Rangbhang busty, a small countryside beautiful village in Darjeeling. The place where I dwell and work is really a lonely planet, cool and very close to nature. My dream come true is to start up a good ecofriendly tourism trade. Thus, I wish to welcome the most interested one to join hand with me to share the common goal. My firstname.lastname@example.org
- My company is a newly established entity and we are going to promote Eco-tourism in Sri Lanka. We are seeking for marketing agents/partners from all over the world. contact: email@example.com
- Hi i am brian orupia from Nakuru kenya currently studying ecotourism may you please help me with new ideas and funds on how to start a ecotravel agency in kenya and marketing of unknown ecotourism sites lodges and other recreation sites apart from known ones
- Caroline chandler. Looking for a business partner with Innovative business ideas for my Eco safari business in Zambia ....seeking business partner email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am very much interested in various business ventures, but setting up an ecotourism business has just stucked my thought recently, but I need advice from people who have been in the business for sometime now to guide me. Please advise me on a quick way to set up. How many individuals do I need to start with, or can I do it alone as a start? Thanks.
- hi i am suman from kalimpong dist darjeeling. i am very much interested in ecotourism business. how to start? plz help
- My wife and I are planning to set up an ecotourism company here in Papua New Guinea. We live in the coastal town of Madang, towards the Northeast of New Guinea mainland. It is a tourist destination. We come from the Highlands of PNG. My wife holds a Bachelors in Tourism & Hospitality Management and works with the Provincial Tourism Office. We want to partner with any group or individual to venture into this very environmentally sustainable business. Email me on email@example.com. Thanks.
- My partners and I are starting an eco resort/retirement haven on the Fiji island or Vanua Levu. We are looking for additional partners. Contact for more info if interested.
- We are a Tour company based here in Thimphu, Bhutan. Previously we were promoting cultural packages and Festival packages in Bhutan. Now we are promoting the Eco-tour as well. So it would be great if you could give me some advise on how to go about it.
- hi, my name is Manoj Rai from small state but very beautiful & peace "Sikkim" part of India. I have already pass out my degree (Msc. Ecotourism). Now, i think to start my own business in my village. But, i want to plan that, its totally different to other and its totally nature based, simple & low cost. so, i would like to all of you who are interest in eco-tourism or any ec-tourism related thing, give me some idea about it. plz. help me. if you have any idea please mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave you can contact me on the above email regarding your venture on vanualevu, fiji email@example.com
- Hi I am from srilanka and presently living in Germany and looking for honest partners for a project in srilanka which is in front of a beautiful historical lake in srilanka in the Uwa province. this is very much suitable for Night safari, wild elephant watching, bird watching, ancient buddha temple visits, horse riding, cycling, boat drives camping, relaxing , meditation, fishing, swimming, trekking,etc., if any interesting people can join firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greeting to all. Am planning to start an ecotourism business on a 500 acres virgin land in Aswa valley in Gulu in Uganda. The river has beautiful water falls and forest covers. it will be a good resting points for those traveling to Kidepo nationals parks.
- The business shall be located in Gulu District in northern Uganda , east Africa.
- Kasanga Village Finscahfen Papua New Guinea. I haven't started my business yet. But I am looking for a business partner. Australian female willing to work on new ectourism business in Beautiful Tropical Islands in Finschafen PNG. If you are interested Email email@example.com
- Am located in Mukono, about 20kms from the capital city of uganda(kampala), i have 3 acres of forested preserved land which can be a good ecotourist site, i need ideas and funds to develop its
- I am located in India and ideal place for eco tourism. We need partners all over India basis. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- guys i am doing my MBA Project based on ecotourism hence any information on the subject is needed. practical aspect is much needed as it will form part of experience on the subject matter. email or phone+2630777699029.
- Hi, Planning to start in Uttarakhand. looking for partner, Please contact : email@example.com
- Hi! i am looking forward to start ecotourism in small town of Darjeeeling, but i don't have any knowledge regarding the same, please suggest. My email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sir i want start a ecotourism business at nainital Mukteshwar uttarakhand, according to my budgets i need 8-10 lakh rupees for the same, who can help me to provided me such amount, please help me to find out such invester
- Hi my name is Marcelline from Solomon Islands and I am very much interested in ecotourism. I have a virgin forest suitable for ecotourism, and want to know how to start one. Please help me find a suitable investor.
- hi my name is Yembal Herry Mek, i am a first year Bachelor in Tourism and Hospitality Management student in the University of Goroka in Papua New Guinea, my personal objective is to set up a ecotourism back in my village. can any experts offer me advice on how to set up my business?
- my self nagaraj my dream is start eco tourism in india karnataka state. if any one interested to join with me please contact me nagusiddi2gmail.com
- Hello dear friends. My name is Vasanth. My eco tourism company named "Trekism India" has been very successful. Do contact me at email@example.com if you want to join hands to teach nature in the Western Ghats of South India.
- @Bula, My name is Jim. I am planning on doing the eco tour as for my business at home. I love my village and I wanna do something to also help my community. My village is situated in the interior of Fiji with beautiful tropical rain forests and amazing waterfall. It is really enchanting and I hope people can come and visit my place someday. I need advice for this. Thanks.
- My name Muga from Papua New guinea. I am a tourism hospitality Student and more interested in starting up business in eco tourism but need a partner for starting up. I have huge Customary land mass. Anyone sharing the same interest.
- My name is Moses Kerry from the Highlands Region of Papau New Guinea. I have recently established a Mauberema Ecotourism & Conservation (check our facebook page) project back in my village along the Bismark Range. The site is perfect for ecotourism promotion. I need a business partner from outside the Papau New Guinea to partner with me in this business. I am a Conservation Biologist by Profession and i need someone with a Tourism & Hospitality Background to partner with me. My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org@gmail.com. Thank you, Moses
- Looking for a partnership to start-up eco-tourism business in Bhutan, interested can contact with email@example.com
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides