How to Start a Corporate Travel Agency
Before we start our very own corporate travel agency, we need to know what type of services we will provide our clients.
Will it be just home based, within the country or will it be offshore as well. Here are some basic ways of starting our own corporate travel agency.
Finding a corporate travel agency that will assist companies for their travel needs are very competitive and very in-demand now a days. Organization is looking for services that will help them trim down their expenses for their corporate travel and will help them plan the travel itself.
Basic Requirements for Your Corporate Travel Agency Business
First, you may want to start this business as an individual or you may choose to have a partner who is well trained. And in the future you may hire and train some staff. You may start by simply having directory of different companies and may contact the person in-charge for their corporate travel needs, by this way you can have strong relationship with them and have the chance of discussing the travel packages that you can offer and also an access to a computer for your booking needs will also help you.
You will also need to have connections with airlines specially the major ones, know their schedule of flights. Have relationship with hotels for your accommodation needs and also with rent- a - car companies, and of course you need to ask your clients for their travel policy so you would know what are the guidelines of the travel, how much budget was allotted. This will also help you and your customer manage the cost of travel.
As a corporate travel agent you should have good interaction skills. You should know how to communicate and provide information to your clients such as airport location, countries and their major cities, different places. This are basic skills that you should have in order for you to gain the clients confidence. In addition, aside from having good communications skills you also need to be good with negotiating for hotel reservation, car rental fees and other discount you may have as would become as repeated customer as well.
Lastly, you also need to be on guard, incase emergency will occur and be able to assist the travelers. Our job is to ensure that the employees will be compliant with the travel guidelines that are set up by the company as you will be providing a detailed report of their travel including the destinations, cost and the travel experience they have.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Starting a Pharmacy Business
- How to Start a Water Bottling Business
- How to Start a Radio Station Business
- Women Owned Business Organizations
- What is Tri Vision Billboard
- Start a Wellness Center Business
- Types of Diversification
- How to Start Ethanol Business
- How to Start a Beer Distribution Business
- Kids Birthday Party Place Business