Books on Retirement Planning
In choosing a book as your reference material or guide for the planning of your retirement, it is deemed proper to know what exactly you are looking for. What kind of retirement plan you wish to employ is a determinative factor in choosing your reference material that you will use as a guide in formulating that retirement plan that you will employ to secure your post employment future.
Here are some guides and reviews of the books that might be useful for your intended purpose.
Retirement is a broad topic to discuss and many books are out there that talk about specific topics about retirement. But if you are looking for a book that talks about retirement in general and all the topics about planning for your retirement then the book Bogleheads’ Guide to Retirement Planning is the one for you. It covers a wide range of topics in the planning of your retirement. This book is a great roadmap for your retirement planning. It has a broad approach on all the topics related to retirement planning although it is not very specific about the topics it also provides for additional references in case the reader wishes to further research on the topic discussed by the book.
What Books to Read?
If the financial aspect of retirement is the topic you wish to gain knowledge about, then there are a number of books out there that will cater to your needs. Buckets of Money® Retirement Solution is one of those books that are highly recommended that will suit your reference purposes. This book tells you how to divide your retirement money. These divisions are coined buckets. These buckets will each have with a specific job to do. The buckets will work together as a team to secure your retirement income. A brilliant concept isn’t it? Another is William J. Bernstein's "The Investor's Manifesto: Preparing for Prosperity, Armageddon, and Everything in Between”. It is a short book about investing your retirement money.
If inspirational stories about retirement are what you are looking for then these titles below will be among the choices you must choose from. "Get a Life: You Don't Need a Million to Retire Well" by Ralph Warner is one of those choices. This book lets you meet some of the people of modest means who are happily retired and do not worry about money. Another book of this genre is "Rags to Retirement" by Gail Liberman and Alan Lavine. It talks about the people who were able to retire with substantially minimal amounts than what is expected for a retiree.
As a retiree it must also imply that you are of ripe age. This book by John W. Rowe, M.D., and Robert L. Kahn, PhD titled Successful Aging talks about the many myths connected to aging and retirement. It talks about longevity and the society and its perception of the retired and the aging.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Writing EBooks for Profit
- Work Order Planning
- What is Included in a Business Plan
- What is an Executive Summary in a Business Plan
- What is a Good Business Plan
- Importance of Business Plan
- Role of Business Planning
- An Advantage of High Deductible Plans and Health Savings
- Business Planning Cycle
- Business Planning Methodology
- Business Planning Simulation
- Organic Poultry Production
- Types of Barriers to Entrepreneurship