How to Start a Nursing Agency
Do you have the intention of starting a nursing agency of your own? Due to a big shortage in nurse nowadays the demand becomes higher and the industry needs the help of nursing agencies, so this is a big opportunity for you to start a nursing agency of your own, here are some steps for you to follow.
The nursing industry nowadays is now facing a very big challenge on how to cope up on the current shortage for nurses, particularly in the United States.
It is estimated that about millions of new nurses are needed to replace the shortage since most of the regular nurses today are about to retire in the service. With this scenario, the demand for nursing agencies increases so that the industry can fill-up the deficiency. If you plan to start your own nursing agency then you’re in the right timing, the industry seriously need your help.
What is good about starting a nursing agency is that you don’t need to be a nurse to run the business. Aside from being the boss, managing a nursing agency is a good choice for a career freedom and a very flexible business to handle. You can also run the business even at your home requiring you a least capital for the start-up cost. This also means that if you’re a dedicated housewife you can still manage to work on some household chores while running the business.
In terms of financial aid, the government also offers grant for those qualified applicants that wants to start a small business like a nursing agency. And the most important benefit that you can get in starting a nursing agency is the great opportunity to earn a huge income. For example, if a single nurse is paid $30 per hour and the $10 is yours, imagine if she works for 8 hours a day then you earn $80 with just one nurse. Not to mention here the recognition you might get if your nurses are highly appreciated by your clients. If you think that these reasons are enough for you to deal with the business then we will share to you on how you can start your own nursing agency.
How to Start a Nursing Agency Legally?
The first thing you need to learn is to check with your local state authorities for the rules and regulations in handling a nursing agency plus the permits and licenses you need to acquire so you can legally run the business. Decide also of which type of business entity you want to apply for your business for the purpose of tax liabilities. Once you learned it then look for a space to set up your office, if you don’t have enough capital to lease then use a convenient room in your house as temporary for the mean time. Furnish your office with furniture, a desk top computer, and get a line for telephone service and internet connection as well as office supplies. In hiring your nurses, contact any local union for nurses on how you can get nurses to staff your agency. Advertise your business and establish a good network so can obtain a lot of clients.
- I am a 28 year old lady who is currently studying nursing, it has always been my dream to start a nursing agency but i am not sure were to start, i live in Melbourne, Victoria. i would be happy if you could help me on how to start, were to apply for permit etc...I look forward to hearing from you! Yours Sincerely, Sandie
- i am a 32 year old lady currently a professional nurse i am interested to start a nursing agency i live in kempton park Gauteng i would be very happy if you can help me. yours zanele
- I would love to talk to some nurses who wants to start this venture.
- i am a 45 year old lady currently a professional nurse i am interested to start a nursing agency. I live in lIVERPOOL NSW, i would be very happy if you can help me. Thanks a lot.
- Hi, I have started online medical recruitment website in melbourne, Australia but how can get hospitals and gp's to post their job ads and post their resumes to my website. how to develop the business. do I need to register with membership of rosa and medical association. please send me detailed info. if you got any source who can help me in developing business please send their contact details. Thanking you Yours, Vinod
- I'm in Victoria & would like to start a nursing agency at home. I'm registered nurse how can I go about registering & start @ home
- Hi, I would like to start my own nurse agency at home instead of working for them as agency nurse. Please advise me how to register and what is the requirement for a nurse agency in Sydney as I live in Northern Beach. Thanks! Yours sincerely Peilan
- I'm in Victoria & would like to start a nursing agency at home. I'm a registered nurse and I am really interested in starting up my own nursing agency. How do I go about doing it? I am very keen to know what the steps will be
- HI, My name is Vidal and I always wanted to start up an nursing agency. I live in Los Angeles, CA and would like how do I get info on starting up my own nursing agency.
- Hi just wanting some more info regards to who I should contact about permits and licensing thanks I live in NSW Australia illawarra :)
- i am a nurse, now i want to open my own nursing agency business. i need ur professional advice and support. thank you very much
- Hi my name is Alga I live in Melbourne I am registered nurse and doing my master of health science. I am very interested to start up my own nursing agency business please can you send me your advice. Thank-you
- Hi.I am wanting to start my own nurse agency, to hire registered nurses and care staff. I am in nsw.How do i start? Where do i start, can i do this from home? Aagh!
- Hi. I am an RN and my friend and I would like some information on how we can start an agency of our own. We are located in Perth, WA. I have read everyones comments above and wondering If you have received any answers. There has been no helpful site containing any info for "how to start a nursing agency" hopefully you will provide some relevant and helpful links so I can get started. Thank you kindly.
- Hi I am an RN and live in Sydney NSW. I would love to start a nursing agency in NSW or QLD. I would prefer to start with home based. Can u please provide me the whole information to start up this business... Thanku
- i am a registered nurse that live in QLD, i will like to start a nursing agency in QLD , can you pls help me with information on how to start. Thanks heaps
- i am a registered nurse that live in Sydney. i will like to start a nursing agency in Sydney, can you pls help me with information on how to start. Thanks heaps
- Hi, I am interested in starting in-home care business could you please help me with information needed.
- Hello, could I please get some info on how to start a nursing agency/ home care in perth. Thank you
- I am a RN based in NSW. I am interested in opening a nursing agency that provides RN and the facilitator. Could I please get advise on what, how and where I get the information for beginners Thank you:)
- Hi, Iâ€™m a RN and I would like to start my own nursing agency. Please help. Thank you
- I'm an RN in NSW wanting to start my own nursing agency looking for advice on how to go about it.
- Hi. Iâ€™m an RN living on the sunny Gold Coast. I am wanting to start my own agency but am unsure where to start. Please help.
- HI I am an RN in NSW interested in starting my own nursing agency. I am requesting for information on how to about it.
- HI I am an RN in NSW interested in starting my own nursing agency. I am requesting for information on how to go about it.
- Hi! I am Ashish from Newcastle. Please provide me with details to open Nursing agency in NSW. Thank You.
- Hello, I need help to start my own nursing agency.can somebody help me please. Thanks
- Hi there, Thank you for the information you provided.I am planning to run a nursing agency but I am not sure who to ask in regards of licencing and permits in NSW, Australia. Could you please provide some information regarding agency registration requirement. Thank You
- Hi I based in Melbourne, want to start up nursing agency. I need you advise.
- I would like to start my nursing agency in Melbourne Victoria.
- Hi I am a registered nurse wanting to start my own nursing agency in Newcastle NSW please help me
- Hi. I'm a nurse in Adelaide and I'm interested in starting up my own agency. I'm not really sure where to start but I have a great business idea and would truly appreciate the support and advice on how to move forward.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a Non Emergency Medical Transportation Business
- Tips to Start a Pharma Distribution Business
- How to Start a Medical Tourism Business
- How to Start a Medical Waste Disposal Business
- How to Start Medical Marijuana Business
- How to Start a Private Duty Nursing Business
- 5 Steps to Open a Geriatric Care Management Business
- Starting a Nursing Case Management Business
- 6 Key Points on Starting a Medical Screening Business