How to Make Play Money
What are the things you will need to make your own play money? What are the games that usually uses play money?
Play money may be purchase every where, you will find them at a grocery store, toy store or at supermarket, but if you can make play money on your own then you will have more savings and will be able to have your own style.
What may be the reason for making your own play money; it may be replacing missing play money from your favorite board game such as monopoly or millionaires game, it may younger ones in your family may like to play buy and sell, pirates or pretending as robbers and bank tellers.
You may try creating or making your own design or style for your play money as an alternative to the typical play money.
There are two ways in which we can make our own play money. We can use paint software or draw the design manually.
Step by Step Play Money Making Through Paint Software
- Things you will need are computer, printer, paint software, scissors or cutter, glue, colored or construction paper.
- Choose the appropriate size and shape for your play money, all necessary icons that you will need is found at the left side of the paint software page.
- Decide on the color of your play money, you can choose different color for different denomination. The color selection are found at the bottom of the page
- Rectangle will be the most appropriate size for your play money, place a circle in the middle of your play money and you may place any pictures you like.
- Go over the process until you completed the denomination, you may try printing different color for different money value.
- Before printing decorate or design your play money, you may put a dollar sign or symbol, place in pictures
- Do not forget to save your work incase you will be needing to print money again in the future, you do not have to do the process of creating new design again
- Prepare your scissors and glue, its either you paste the two bills together for a front and back view after cutting it.
How to Make Play Money Manually
- You will be needing scissors or cutter, pen or colored pens, prepare colored or construction paper with different colors for different denomination
- Cut the colored or construction paper to your desired size, draw a round shape in the middle
- Place the amount value in every corner of the paper, it may be $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100. You may want to invent other value in between too, for example $8, $15, $30 and so on
- After following the step by step procedure you are now good to go
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides