Commercial Oven Cleaning Service Business
It is very possible that you can run your own commercial oven cleaning business at home to keep your operating cost low. Start by contacting other commercial or janitorial cleaning services in your area. Be sure to ask the proprietors of these businesses the types of service that they offer as well as the rates they charge. Create a list of cleaning services that you wanted to offer like oven cleaning, vacuuming carpets, cleaning rest rooms, picking the trash and other cleaning services.
Be sure to price the services that you provide as in line with the commercial services. Cleaners and supplies must be purchased from wholesale supply stores. You may also consider of hiring a staff or employee.
Set up an office space, it can be an extra room in your house or basement. Install your computer together with the printer to keep track with the orders and customers. Determine the hours you can spend working at home because you might be entitled for home-office tax deduction as stated by the Internal Revenue Service.
Name of Your Business
You can make a name for your commercial oven cleaning business. Make sure to register your invented name of the business for the purpose of business through your city or state’s administrative office. Make sure to apply for your vendor’s license on these offices, hence you need to gather sales taxes from your customers.
Contact Commercial Cleaning Franchises
Additionally, you can also contact several commercial cleaning franchises. The cleaning business can be started as franchise company in case you don’t have the capital you need and want to trained and be recognized. Start your venture from scratch if you don’t have funds to start a business.
Contact businesses like hospitals, corporate offices, airports, car dealership, home owners association and other agencies that can help you get potential customers. Make sure to sell your services to manager or business owner. Leave the brochure and business card behind in case the owners or managers need ample time to review the information available.
You can also advertise your business in local newspaper. Place print and online advertisement into your yellow pages provider. Make sure to add your website if you have. As a matter of fact, online advertisement is very effective.
Other Basic Things You Need
- Billing Invoices
- Business Cards
- Trash Bags
- Paper Towels
- Cleaning Rags
- Window Cleaners
- Floor Wax
- Floor Cleaners
- Merchant Account
Set up your monthly billing schedule for your regular clients. You can print the billing invoices from your computer and mail them into your commercial customers. It requires payment within a month of billing cycle which is a standard practice.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Starting a Small Engine Repair Shop
- Starting a Mobile Auto Repair Business
- Starting an Electronic Repair Shop
- How to Start Tire Repair Shop
- Setting up a Motorcycle Repair Shop
- Startup Computer Repair and Maintenance Business
- How to Start an Air Conditioner Repair Shop Business
- Industrial Machinery and Equipment Repair and Maintenance Business