Starting a Cinema Hall

• 1,172 comments

Is there a healthy demand for movie viewing in your place? Or, is there an area where you can improve on the existing service? A cinema business may be a viable venture in your location.

Find out basic information about the ways you can open and own a cinema hall.

The cinema is another term for what North Americans call a movie theater. If you want to open a cinema hall where people can go to screen films, here are some of the steps you will have to do:

• Do a market research: Will your cinema hall be the first one in the place? Is there a healthy demand for movie viewing among the population in your place? If you will be competing with an existing one, see in what area you can improve the service or be different. If what your place has is an old movie house, you can build a trendier one. Or perhaps, you foresee that indie films, reruns and classic films will have an audience in your location.
  • Find out how you can get films for showing. You have the options of becoming a franchisee or an independent exhibitor. If you work with the big names in the cinema, you’d have to apply to license the showing of their motion pictures. They usually dictate the terms. If you prefer to get indie films, you’d have more freedom to run the business, but you’ll have to do heavy marketing on your own.
  • If you’re certain you have the market and source of movies to show, it is time to prepare your venue. You can buy or rent an existing cinema hall. Or, you can construct one. Either way, you’d have to deal with construction work. At the least, you’d have to refit an existing building. Understand that this is a large project. You’d have to deal with realtors and construction companies, spending a lot all the way.
  • Secure the papers. Starting from the construction work, you’d have to deal with a lot of paperworks in starting this business. You’d have to get licenses and permits to operate the business and enter into contracts with movie studios, production companies, filmmakers, and concessionaires (for the snacks, which is a main profit generator in this business)
  • Do marketing to let viewers and advertisers know of your business
  • Buy equipment: projectors, sound units, screen
  • Enter into contract with concessionaires, movie studios, film makers, and advertisers
  • Open your cinema hall for its first ever showing

In whatever way you want to open this business, you’d need a lot of planning in order to put what needs to be done in order. To do this, you have to come up with a business plan that would be your guide in meeting project deadlines during construction, in executing your business strategy and in steering the business into what you intend it to become in the future. Most importantly, you’d need a cinema hall business plan when trying to get investors for the project.

• How do a Movie Theater Makes Money
    Are you wondering how movie theaters work in making money? If you are not familiar on how movie theaters make money then we will give you an idea of how they earn on this business.
  • Film Production Startup Guide
    If you want to engage in the business of filmmaking, you should be ready to tackle several processes from filmmaking to distribution. Find out from our guide the details of how to start a film production company.

• 1. Deepain said on 12/6/2009 11:54:08 AM
    Firstly i should tell something about me, i am 28 yr. old living in a small town named KOTDWAR (Distt. Pauri Garhwal)which is situated in uttrakhand in india, I want to open my own cinema hall but i have no idea for whom i have to consult? but i want to start with in small scale near about 100 seaters. what it cost to me? From where i get all the required equipment to run the business? How it works? If i'm working with big banner what are the merits and demerits raised? pls. any Add or a person who is running his cinema hall in uttrakhand which can help me out, named them. Great pleasure if u have a solution of my problem.
  • 2. niladri said on 12/18/2009 12:50:45 PM
    hi i am from a small town in west bengal in west midnapore and want to open a cinema hall. i want to know the source to get the license and the necessary equipments? if anyone has the answers please mail me. this is going to be my source of living. thanks
  • 3. S. B said on 1/7/2010 10:37:48 AM
    I want to start the cinema hall capacity of 250 seat in west bengal village area. Can you guide me
  • 4. vipin said on 1/9/2010 7:45:47 PM
    Firstly i should tell something about me, i am 28 yr. old living in a small town named bahadurgarh (district - jhajjar ) near delhi., I want to open my own cinema hall but i have no idea for whom i have to consult? but i want to start with in small scale near about 150 seaters. what it cost to me? From where i get all the required equipment to run the business? How it works? If i'm working with big banner what are the merits and demerits raised? pls. any Add or a person who is running his cinema hall in haryana(bahadurgarh) which can help me out, named them. Great pleasure if u have a solution of my problem. please help me out
  • 5. saurabh said on 1/18/2010 11:05:03 AM
    hi, i am saurabh and just thought to have a cinema hall of own. but it required lot of efficiency & need to get many govt documentation such as entertainment department approval, fire inspection, health & flexi pricing trade license.. all required license. apart from this cinemas main part is projection room from where you play movie and coordinate the moves.. then comes service, comfort, etc. i think to start a cinema hall, can be good with 70-80 seats in good posh place so that can differentiate in service & comfort standard. i'm interested but again its not a easy task. required lot of analysis; i'm working with cinema chain so i can help you with my ideas ......
  • 6. Parijat Kaul said on 1/19/2010 11:58:02 PM
    New Delhi, India. There is this new concept that has been introduced in India that allows you to make cinema halls ranging from 100 to 250 capacity theaters. These are low-cost options but durable construction, uses digital projection and recovery of investment at 60% capacity in about a year and half or a little more. Those interested in small cinema halls can send a mail to the company at info@nanocinetheater.com or nanocinetheater@gmail.com
  • 7. suresh said on 2/1/2010 9:45:22 PM
    i want to open a cinema hall in 70 seat, town katihar, state-bihar
  • 8. sanket redij said on 2/2/2010 2:33:08 AM
    hi, this is sanket redij from chiplun dist ratnagiri state maharatsra. chiplun is 260 km from mumbai on mumbai goa highway. we are having hotel business and petrol pump and are looking for bringing up a movie theatre in the area. right now we dont have any cinema halls. 7 years ago there was one but then it was demolished. please do help me at earliest. thanking you, sanket redij, chiplun 9923395233
  • 9. anil kulhar said on 2/17/2010 1:20:20 AM
    i want to open a cinema hall in jhunjhunu, rajasthan.
  • 10. angela thomas said on 2/17/2010 11:35:21 PM
    zachary louisiana or baker louisiana a small movie theater
  • 11. sandeep said on 2/18/2010 11:58:19 AM
    Hi, I am sandeep want to open a small cinema hall in Aizawl. I have around 6000 sq.ft area. Can i plan a hall and what will be the expenditure. How will the movies come.
  • 12. Alexander Michalas said on 2/22/2010 2:28:09 AM
    I want to open a cinema hall (able to show three different movies) in a town of 100,000 people in Greece. I just want to know a rough money plan as far as construction goes and of course license permits. Thank you
  • 13. Gloria Modise said on 2/22/2010 6:46:18 AM
    Hi, I want to open my own cinema hall in small town in south africa. i dont know where to start.
  • 14. galibkhan said on 3/1/2010 11:01:18 AM
    hi, pls help me, i want to open a miniplex cinema for 2 screen for 100 seats each in our town. but i have no idea about it. what is the procedure of approval of cinema hall
  • 15. Thembekile said on 3/2/2010 12:55:28 PM
    I would love to open a cinema in S.A, I would love to start it were it was once based it wont need a lot of work, I will need to purchase a projector and get information of where to get movies as I would also love to play new movies like blue chip well known companies in S.A Ster-Kenikor.........etc
  • 16. vusumzi mdzanga said on 3/13/2010 11:39:57 AM
    i want to open my own cinema and where we will show movies but so far so good i have the market and i have done my research. Exp: umtata, Eastern cape, South Africa
  • 17. Ernest said on 3/21/2010 6:56:53 PM
    hi. I'm from a small city which located in Malaysia. I'm planned to start up a cinema business. But I wanna know the cost of equipment and everything. What's an ideal budget to start it up? What is the equipment that I should install for a 100 seats theater? how much to buy a movie?
  • 18. Shadrack Sekati said on 3/23/2010 4:38:46 AM
    I would like to revive an old cinema hall which clossed down five years ago. the cinema is located in the center of johannesburg in south africa with a population of about 3.2million people. the area has lots of potential. whom should i contact? should i get hold of the previous owners first? where do i find out more about this cinema?
  • 19. Prosun Majumder said on 4/2/2010 10:44:49 AM
    I want to start a cinema hall in a small village in west bengal. Could you please guide me that how can I get the license and the equipment. Thanks & Regards, Prosun.
  • 20. jubril said on 4/16/2010 3:07:06 PM
    Hi, i want to start a cinema in my town, calabar, nigeria, and i dont know what are the tools and equipment i would need to start up a cinema. it would be a hundred seater.
  • 21. innocentia said on 4/20/2010 5:36:52 AM
    hi my name is innocentia and i will like to open a cinema hall in my town in south africa. town is growing very fast in business and people, i will like to know the procedure that i must follow to open my own cinema
  • 22. Frank A said on 5/8/2010 5:02:20 PM
    I have a business plan which will require huge sum but it will increase job opportunities and attract people. Its opening a Standard Cinema in my country. Get back to me by email if you willing to know more. Sorry for saying this here.
  • 23. Avtar Singh Malhotra said on 5/11/2010 11:12:08 PM
    hi i am avtar singh i want to start my own cinema hall in delhi ncr region but i dont have any kind of knowledge how to start this business, from where i can get the license, equipment, movies..... Please help as soon as possible avtaar15@yahoo.com.9711131884.
  • 24. Ntethelelo Siphamandla said on 5/24/2010 5:57:57 AM
    would like to start cenama in SA Midrand,, where can I start..
  • 25. joe said on 5/26/2010 12:21:11 PM
    i want to start the cinema hall capacity of 250 seat. Can you guide me, I'm an south african, I would love to get contacts with companies that can help me. Where can i start?.
  • 26. prince gupta said on 5/28/2010 5:00:45 AM
    hi, i want to open a cinema hall in u.p. and i want to know all rules and regulations about it. one more thing i also want to know if i registered a particular place as for the cinema but because of some problems i will not open it so in the future can i make another thing on it ....pls give me some contact no. trough which find answers for my quarries ...so pls help me
  • 27. partha modak said on 5/29/2010 11:07:24 AM
    i want to open small 200-150 sit cinema hall low budget. plz detail me how much money invest. how to contact. u suggest any franchise?
  • 28. Prabhu M Nadar said on 6/3/2010 8:32:10 AM
    I want to open an 250-300 seater cinema hall i my town i.e. Tirunelveli in Tamilnadu. kindly suggest how much land space & capital required to start the business. Pls give any contact details plus the above requirement. Rgds, Prabhu M Nadar, 9967263455
  • 29. cloudia said on 6/4/2010 7:57:33 AM
    i want to open a cinema and only problem is how to get movie distributors to sign up with me i did marketing and the population of this town is big and the need a cinema in the for sure
  • 30. Stephen said on 6/9/2010 6:20:14 AM
    We are a cinema Construction Company that can assist with a complete turnkey project for cinemas anywhere on the African continent. We have completed installations in South Africa, Lesotho, Malawi, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and Uganda. We have 17 years experience in this field, and can assist any interested parties with information. Digimation can be contacted at stephen@digimation.co.za
  • 31. victor said on 6/21/2010 5:09:17 AM
    I want to open a cinema hall of 200 seaters in jamshedpur for which i mainly need to about projectors rate. if u can help me this i will be really helpful to start my work.
  • 32. david said on 6/30/2010 9:57:40 AM
    i want to open a 50 seater cinema in the Caribbean am not looking for a big project but roughly the cost of projector and licenses for the latest up and coming films.
  • 33. a jain said on 7/31/2010 12:17:46 PM
    I want to open a miniplex of 70 seater pls give me detailed. Regards, Anshul Jain
  • 34. Kishen Gupta said on 8/4/2010 1:18:48 AM
    My Dad is an exhibitor in Bihar. He is running a cinema halls in Begusarai Dist. there is no other entertainment facilities, people there are fond of movies a lot.. and i am planning to open another cinema hall in the nearby place or want to take over another hall. If anyone is having the same and not interested in carrying forward plz let me know. I have all ideas of a cinema hall. how it works,getting license, tax structure, projector facilities, digital screening etc. If anyone interested in the same or wanted to know about the procedure plz contact me through my mail id 2kishen@in.com , gorgeousgary2@gmail.com ..... thankyou regards Kishen Gupta
  • 35. lucy said on 8/9/2010 10:30:06 PM
    We're doing this assignment on our marketing course. I chose to establish a cinema in our country but I'm kinda stuck with the market planning. The things needed(facilities) to have in-order to establish a cinema. Budget of the money but i have a capital of $50000 however I don't know how to spend it. Please somebody help me out here=(
  • 36. Rashmika said on 8/11/2010 1:42:02 AM
    Hey, I have opened up a new 400 seater cinema hall in Sri Lanka, this is the 3rd in a the town. And can some one tell me a effective way of informing the people in town of the cinema and its location. thank you.
  • 37. Kamal Gindora said on 8/13/2010 9:11:11 AM
    I have 2500sqr feet permissible floor area, like to open mini digital cinema hall here in Guwahati, nearby me is fun cinema, cinemex, and gold cinema and many big cinema halls but my location is falls in heart of Guwahati city. please let me know the details of mini cinema hall cost of project and projector etc. can anybody help me in this? pl contact me over my email id
  • 38. Yaakar Ngomdir said on 8/17/2010 7:22:28 AM
    I have no area or plot for hall to be constructed but i am eager to have my own digital cinema hall at Itanagar, Arunchal Pradesh. My initiation perhaps would be the first step in Arunachal. There is no such hall in capital itanagar. Therefore please suggest me how can i over come......Thanks
  • 39. anil kumar agarwal said on 8/26/2010 1:31:00 PM
    My name is Anil Kumar Agarwal. I am interested in opening in a miniplex in BAREILLY, UTTAR PRADESH. Currently there is no mall or multiplex in my city. I hope will help me by sending the necessary details such as project cost and etc on my email id.
  • 40. sudhangan said on 9/12/2010 3:50:13 AM
    i am interested to open cinema hall with the seating capacity of around 500 to 700.my native town is Villupuram which is located in Tamil Nadu. i want to know how much cost will require to start the project.
  • 41. sachin said on 9/12/2010 8:47:39 PM
    hi, i am from a taluka place having population over 25000. i want to start a cinema theater of 200 seats. i own my land. what will be the other project cost. pls help me. mail me details for a digital cinema.
  • 42. santosh.saha said on 9/13/2010 7:07:39 AM
    i am from Raiganj a small city in the district of north dinajpur in west bengal want to run a cinema hall of around 300 seats. with all luxury available and with the help of satellite viewing. how to procure the license and whom to contact both for the license and for the satellite viewing?
  • 43. Shiba said on 9/24/2010 11:37:39 PM
    I'm from Bolangir, orissa.I want to open a cinema hall. I want to know the source to get the license, procedure of satellite system and the necessary equipments? please mail me.
  • 44. Tombe said on 9/29/2010 9:38:12 AM
    Hi everyone, I am hoping to construct and open a Boutique Cinema in Male, (Capital City Of Maldives) I am looking for people who are interested in doing cinema related business with me. I need to tie with distributors of films, suppliers of equipments etc. On top of this if there are any people or companies interested in investing in this business the door is open too. Contact me if you need any more information. Thanks Tombe
  • 45. dheeraj said on 10/10/2010 6:57:55 AM
    i m dheeraj from india. and i m planing to open a small cinema hall in my city. i want to know how much cost will require to start the project. I just want to know a rough money plan as far as construction goes and of course license permits. Thank you
  • 46. s.kumar said on 10/12/2010 7:34:55 AM
    We provide turn key project for Cinema theaters/Multiplexes and Video Cinemas all over India. License and other formalities are taken care of by us.Contact Ms.S.Kumar at fincorpo@gmail.com
  • 47. raviee said on 10/16/2010 5:45:42 AM
    anyone wants to start cinema theater ( mini cinema with 70 to 80 seat ) business in tamilnadu can contact asr@m2cmedia.in. guideline and project available.. mini invt. good returns..
  • 48. Gloria said on 11/5/2010 7:34:50 AM
    i want to open a 50 seater cinema in SA am not looking for a big project but roughly the cost of projector and licenses for the latest up and coming films.
  • 49. gajraj said on 11/13/2010 11:31:27 AM
    hi my name is gajraj from nathdwara(rajsthan). i am interested to open a 250 seat cinema hall in nathdwara. you told me process about this and total cost. please send me via mail.
  • 50. Tamo said on 12/11/2010 10:07:14 AM
    Hi, suppose I want to buy famous movies from Hollywood Filmmakers, do u have any information what will be probable cost, or special requirements and procedures to license the movies? Thank you
  • 51. kunal solanki said on 12/12/2010 1:59:49 AM
    need help with legal n procedural formalities for cinema.. contact on slnk_kunal@yahoo.co.in
  • 52. P MOHAN REDDY said on 12/13/2010 8:38:23 AM
    I have land of size 155'X155' with 100' and 40' road face in District head quarter of warangal in AP. I would like to construct a cinema complex if possible with above land dimensions. Please advice
  • 53. Manjeet Singh said on 1/11/2011 6:15:23 AM
    I Manjeet Singh I WANT TO START MY OWN 99 SEATER CINEMA HALL IN VILLAGE KANJHAWALA DELHI-110081 . pls help me 9136780267
  • 54. partha modak said on 1/15/2011 4:58:28 AM
    i want to open mini cinema capacity 100 siter , how many invest and ,how to open it
  • 55. Sian said on 1/19/2011 11:46:51 PM
    My name is Sian and I am currently working on to establish a cinema chain in Malaysia. I am looking for like-minded people or investors who can share talent, intel or capital with us. If any of you would like to venture into Malaysia's market with us, you can reach me at ccsian89@gmail.com. Thanks and have a great day!
  • 56. parixit patel said on 1/20/2011 3:13:43 AM
    i want to open cinema hall 200-250 seat in daman i want to know which license is needed & who make this type of cinema in india with all luxury available and with the help of satellite viewing. how to procure the license and whom to contact both for the license and for the satellite viewing? pls help me Email (nehupari@yahoo.com)
  • 57. vimal said on 1/25/2011 7:38:23 AM
    how much should i have to invest for cinema hall business
  • 58. khutso said on 2/5/2011 8:37:08 PM
    My cinema will be located in Phalaborwa town Limpopo SA and it will accommodate 120 seater, it will be the first one in town it is on high demand. please advise.
  • 59. izuan said on 2/6/2011 1:00:33 PM
    hi, i want to open cinema in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia. can you guide me and give an advise . regards, izuan.
  • 60. Mogau said on 2/12/2011 6:52:33 AM
    Hi,i am 23 years and want to open a cinema hall in a small town called Tzaneen in South Africa. Can u advise me on how to start and how much money might the theater demand.
  • 61. Shamim Khan. said on 2/21/2011 3:49:32 AM
    We are making interior design & Drawing for cinema halls,conference halls etc. including wall clading, seating,Screen,Carpets etc.Pl. contact on my email address( aincotheater@gmail.com )
  • 62. rashmi said on 2/21/2011 8:12:50 AM
    hello, i am Rashmi. and i want to start a cinema hall/ get franchise of any multiplex. please guide me on the same
  • 63. gammie said on 2/22/2011 3:30:46 AM
    i want to open 100 seater cinema in SA, i wanna know the rough budget i should expect for all equipment and licenses for the latest films
  • 64. umesh kumar patel said on 2/24/2011 6:26:31 AM
    I m umesh from gujarat india. and i m planing to open a small cinema hall in my city. it's capacity of seats are 150 to 250 seats. i want to know how much cost will require to start the project. I just want to know a rough money plan as far as construction goes and of course license permits. i need all details for the start of cinema hall from bottom to top can u you guide me.Thank you
  • 65. Romech said on 2/27/2011 11:36:18 AM
    It is my dream to start a cinema business in my community back in my home country in the Caribbean.I am currently residing in Canada and would like to get as much info as I can on how to go about making my dream become a reality.My curiosity peaks on how to get the contracts with the production companies. Ps.I am looking to start off small with a capacity of at least 50.
  • 66. Deepak Chopra said on 3/11/2011 4:21:13 AM
    Hi, I am Deepak from New Delhi, India. I know a person selling his running cinema hall in Delhi. Demand is 75 CR with Area 3500 yards. price of area - 2,50,000 per yard. All licenses and papers are complete. if interested to purchase kindly revert back at my email: dc dot spirite at gmail dot com. Thanks
  • 67. ajay said on 3/15/2011 6:09:30 AM
    hi i am from india uttar pradesh distt kushinagar i want to know what is the procedure to open a small cinema hall in my village and what is the budget for this plz reply me by email. thanks
  • 68. Simon said on 3/17/2011 2:35:46 AM
    Hi this is Simon from , Gangtok,Sikkim. My question is the same as others have. I want to open a new movie theater in Gangtok, have my own place and want to start with 250 seater. Please help me and mail me @ simonnirja@yahoo.com
  • 69. Mjonjo said on 3/18/2011 4:27:29 AM
    hi, i'm 21 years old from pretoria in south africa and i would like to own my own cinema, can you please guide me on how to do the cinema plan, what is needed, which companies can help, if you have some information pls mail me : kjmafafo@gmail.com
  • 70. christ ng said on 3/21/2011 3:24:21 AM
    hi, i'm 21 years old from malaysia and i would like to own a cinema, can you guide me how to do the cinema plan, what is needed, which companies can help, if you have some information pls mail to me. thnx. hengchai_90@hotmail.com
  • 71. bharat khurana said on 4/8/2011 3:07:28 AM
    hi i'm 23 years old i want to start a 7D cinema hall but i dont know how may i start 7D cinema hall i dont know the procedure to start a cinema hall so will you tell me about the procedure to start 7D cinema hall. m waiting for your reply.... my business location :- alwar,rajasthan,INDIA
  • 72. Narendra kumar said on 4/9/2011 10:29:45 PM
    tenali, andhrapradesh, india. Hi i'm 24 years old i want to start cinema hall in our city.But already we have 14 cinema halls . Now i want to start can any one plz tell me what is required what i do . any one plz guide me .
  • 73. NAVAL KUMAR GUPTA said on 4/30/2011 11:28:58 PM
    Faizabad, uttarpradesh, india. Hi i'm 26 years old i want to start cinema hall in our city. But already we have 1 cinema halls . Now i want to start can anyone plz tell me what is required what i do . any one plz guide me. ph no. +919415955554
  • 74. Shailesh Singh said on 5/6/2011 4:05:53 AM
    i live in mumbai.I want to open my single screen theater in uttar pradesh. But i don't know about the procedures which has to be followed up. what are the government rules & regulations to open such a business ,what tax rules for the same. please guide me on the same and my contact no.08828547917.Thanks
  • 75. sk sarfaraj said on 5/6/2011 7:32:00 AM
    i am sarfaraj from haldia, west bengal,India. haldia is port & industrial town, but there is no better movie theater. so i want start cinema hall 200-250 seat in haldia. i want to know which license is needed & who make this type of cinema in india with all luxury available and with the help of satellite viewing. how to procure the license and whom to contact both for the license and for the satellite viewing? pls help me . my no. is 09933360350
  • 76. Vinay said on 5/7/2011 7:18:59 AM
    Help me out regarding opening mini cinema hall having capacity of 80-100 people. With latest technology and interior like Big names. Can u help me regarding its cost. I can manage the Hall easily for that. India
  • 77. yaakar said on 5/10/2011 1:31:01 PM
    how much mini cinema hall having capacityof 100-200 people with latest technology and interior will cost?
  • 78. Anil Kumar said on 5/12/2011 5:50:47 AM
    i am Anil from HRY. I want to open a cinema hall Appx. 300-400 seats. Kindly help me that what is the processor of Cinema hall license. i have 4800 sq Yard land in pataudi. and there are not cinema hall near 30 k.M. Now i want to start can any one plz tell me what is required what i do . any one plz guide me
  • 79. kaibalya said on 6/2/2011 5:44:47 AM
    How much capital to invest? .i am kaibalya. I want to open a cinema hall Appx. 300-400 seats. Kindly help me that what is the processor of Cinema hall license. i have 5100 sq Yard land in pataudi. and there are not cinema hall near 100k.M. Now i want to start can any one plz tell me what is required what i do . any one plz guide me
  • 80. siddhant said on 6/4/2011 10:34:29 AM
    can any 1 help me opening a hitech cinema hall 200 seater. What all details required Contact Sidhant.chadha89@gmail.com
  • 81. prabhat podder said on 6/11/2011 8:43:23 AM
    hi, I'm planned to start up a cinema business. I want to open an 100-250 seater cinema hall at Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. kindly suggest how much land space & capital required to start the business and how to get franchise of any multiplex. please guide me on the same.
  • 82. kanihaya killa said on 6/16/2011 5:36:33 AM
    i am 28 yr. old living in a small town named Rourkela (ORISSA). We are in steel manufacturing business from last 20years , We want to open a cinema hall . In small scale near about 150 setters with 2 screen. what will be the project cost ? what kindly of help you can provide ? Thanks & Regards, Kanhaiya killa, Rourkela(orissa), +919437048292
  • 83. RANJEET said on 6/20/2011 1:45:30 AM
    i want to a 3 screen cinema hall in delhion rent or delhi ncr like faridabad noida south delhi east delhi can u send me more detail my contact no is 9911700745
  • 84. amit agarwal said on 6/20/2011 9:29:35 AM
    i want to open a cinema hall in mathura (up)like pvr,srs ,wave etc pls tell me all details about area & investment.my contact num is 0992777664
  • 85. Nirvaan said on 6/22/2011 8:10:42 AM
    Hi. I am looking to open up a cinema in the Free State, South africa. Please contact me so we can discuss ideas. nirvaan.balwanth@gmail.com
  • 86. avinash yadav said on 6/26/2011 1:14:08 PM
    hi i am looking to open 2 screen multiplex in arang (population of abt 25000) chhattisgarh having capacity of approx 200 each. can u inform me what is the process to get the license? how much this project may costs ? what is the expense on projector and other equipment, how much land area required for it.the process to tie up with distributors, about ufo technology and the firms which provide this facility, thanx battleaxes.avi@gmail.com
  • 87. sudeep said on 6/27/2011 7:05:40 AM
    how much capital invest.i want to open digital cinema hall in dabra (m.p)approx..100 seater....
  • 88. sourabh said on 7/10/2011 3:01:33 PM
    hi i m from banswara distt which is in rajasthan having population of one lakh. I am constructing a mall and work is under progress . I m planning for miniplex in my mall . If i go with franchise model then which one is the best and what would be the advantage and disadvantage of that. If i do with my own then what would be the cost and who will be the best person with whom i can make this deal . Pls do reply
  • 89. vishal gupta said on 7/11/2011 1:00:52 PM
    dear sir, i want to own a pvr cinema hall in siliguri. so i would like you to please contact me.it would be kind of you if you contact me via telephone.my no -8927063404/7699647635
  • 90. punam said on 7/14/2011 10:39:55 AM
    sir, i want to open a new cinema hall in my city, so i just want the details about how it will cost for construction, equipments & other imp things. so kindly help me out for this or send me ur contact detail for getting me all information.
  • 91. sunil patil said on 7/24/2011 7:38:14 AM
    Res. I want own 200 seater digital 3d cinema hall in my city. I just want the details about how it will cost for construction, other imp details. Thanks
  • 92. nikhil kambale said on 7/31/2011 3:34:18 AM
    hi, i am nikhil from kolhapur city. i want to know open 2 screen multiplex in kolhapur how much cost will require to start the project. I just want to know a rough money plan as far as construction goes and of course license permits. i need all details for the start of cinema hall from bottom to top can u you guide me. We are making interior design & Drawing for cinema halls, conference halls etc. including wall clading, seating, Screen, Carpets etc.Pl. contact on my email add:nike.kambale22@gmail.com my mob no 9689866012
  • 93. Arunoday Chakrabarty said on 8/5/2011 2:02:15 PM
    Please suggest or guide me to whom I should contact for (for all equipment and other things)open a cinema hall at Silchar ,Cachar Assam
  • 94. Dev said on 8/9/2011 1:14:39 PM
    hello i am willing to open a food store in pvr (Ahmedabad) i would like to know what are the term and condition
  • 95. subramanian said on 8/10/2011 4:41:11 AM
    Sir, Please let me know the cost of 200 people capacity of MINI MOVIES THEATER project opening in Tanjavur /tamil nadu including civil construction and interior and machnieries. thanks subra
  • 96. S.K.Jain said on 8/10/2011 7:09:48 AM
    Hi.. I am Shashi Kr. Jain. 49 years old. I want to start a cinema hall - 150/200 seater. As i think Big Banners may ask for big formalities and big share, pliz let me connected with an institute who may guide me for till the start n Run of my HALL. I have 35000 sqft. of land at High way, with a budget of 25 Lacs. Place - Jhumri Telaiya (Jharkhand)825409 Industrial/ mining/natural beauty place. town.
  • 97. gopal said on 8/17/2011 9:23:04 AM
    Hi, I want to start a minitheatre of capacity 150 to 250 seats at my village in maharashtra, its population is about 20000. please give me rough calculations of expenses, permissions, etc
  • 98. BIPIN SINGH RANA said on 8/18/2011 3:28:37 AM
    HI, MY Name is Bipin Singh Rana, I am going to open a picture hall about 285 seater. How can I tieup with pvr/big cinema/satyam cinema
  • 99. Aritra Gupta said on 8/26/2011 4:59:07 AM
    Hi my name is Aritra, I want to Start a cinema hall - 150/200 seater. I just want the details about how it will cost for construction, what kindly of help you can provide ? what's the money plan as far as license permits. Thanks & Regards, Aritra Gupta.
  • 100. kapil ajmera said on 8/26/2011 11:26:11 AM
    Hi, i m kapil ajmera,i m willing to open a cinema hall in a city of a 2-2.5lac population i want an info regarded to the capital investment & profit margin ,in the capacity of 70-90 seater & also the procedure getting franchisee of big firms
  • 101. vmals sailo said on 8/27/2011 1:34:59 PM
    Hi, I want to start a mini theater in my city, Aizawl, arround 25- 50 seater.. i really want to know all possible details about it..?
  • 102. ajith Gurusinghe said on 8/27/2011 9:53:53 PM
    i need to star a film theater which seated capacity of 350 -400 in Sri Lanka. no sooner i need to buy of refurbished projector in reasonable price.so kindly send me colour brochures, guarantee period, delivery time, best price, model soon to following address: Ajith Gurusinghe, The HiFi Center, No.300, R.A.De Mel MW, Colombo-03 Sri Lanka
  • 103. ajith Gurusinghe said on 8/27/2011 9:57:24 PM
    Hi I need to Buy 350-400 seats for the usage of film theater. kindly send me colour pictures & quotation, best delivery period for following address it is an indian product is better. Ajith Gurusinghe. The HiFi Center, No.300, R.A.De Mel MW, Colombo03. Sri Lanka
  • 104. ankit khandelwal said on 8/30/2011 3:58:23 AM
    i want to set up a 3 screen multiplex .2 screen of 200 seats capacity and 1 screen of 100 seats , in balasore , orissa . but i exactly can't work out over the investment part . how much will it take to set up the multiplex ?
  • 105. sitaram yadav said on 8/31/2011 4:36:35 AM
    i want 50 seater mini cinema sikar rajasthan where i am apply for lisence or other recration
  • 106. Anand H S said on 9/2/2011 5:06:41 AM
    i want to start a multiplex 2 screen of 200 to 400 seats in Bijapur karnataka, i want to know the cost of the project or cost of the sound systems, seats, screens, projectors, and all other electronic required for the multiplex cinema hall,How much area we need for one hall.
  • 107. Rajat kumar said on 9/5/2011 6:03:54 PM
    I want to open a small cinema hall about 150 seater and single screen please tell me about the project cost and people to contact for movies supply and license. My location: Bilaspur,Himachal Pradesh
  • 108. Anurag Prasad said on 9/7/2011 7:37:02 AM
    Hi, specialized in giving franchise for miniplex which is a smaller version of multiplex (cinema) with H D projection through satellite. contact me at anurag.prasad@kserasera.com
  • 109. Yemmie Olabenjo said on 9/9/2011 7:19:52 PM
    We are planning to start a cinema place in a city called Ota in Nigeria. Since we are new to the business, we need all the details we can get. Thanks.
  • 110. SNEHAL said on 9/14/2011 11:46:26 AM
    I WANT TO OPEN THE CINEMA HALL IN PATNA IN ASHINA ROAD LOCATION. I HAVE OWN OPEN LAND. CAN U PLEASE TELL ME HOW I OPEN CINEMA HALL IN PATNA AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO OPEN IT. HOW MUCH MONEY SPEND FOR ALL THIS. I OPEN ONE BIG CINEMA HALL OR IN MULTIPLEX TYPE WHICH HAVE 100 SET EACH.THERE IS NO ANY CINEMA HALL IN THIS LOCATION AROUND 10 KILOMETERS. 100% GOOD FOR CINEMA HALL. SO PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT AND HOW I OPEN IT AND HOW MUCH MONEY SPEND ON CONSTRUCTION , LICENSES AND PERMIT AND FOR EQUIPMENT. [LEASE SEND ALL THIS INFORMATION.
  • 111. Ernst Awaseb said on 9/14/2011 11:52:35 AM
    I have a great Idea do Start Cinema Hall in my city of Swakopmund Namibia,But I don't have any idea how and where to get equipment.Can you please advice on Business plan,equipment,existing franchises for sale etc,
  • 112. Bwahana B Vincent said on 9/23/2011 1:35:06 AM
    Thing you so much for sharing with me. I need the equipment list in running this project ( Cinema hall )
  • 113. J.K Dohutia said on 9/26/2011 2:01:28 AM
    Hi, I want to open a 2 screen multiplex in Tinsukia (Assam) having capacity of approx 100 each. can u inform me what is the expense on projector and other equipment, license. How much land area required for it. the process to tie up with distributors, about ufo technology and the firms which provide this facility......thnku
  • 114. pradeep said on 9/26/2011 12:03:48 PM
    i want to open a multiplex in rohini delhi so what is full procedure n approx investment please tell about the license if require any thanks 9910660140
  • 115. Devendra said on 9/27/2011 10:00:02 AM
    Hi, I am from Varanasi, UP and would like to open a Cinema Hall in my locality. This will be the first one, and I am confident that it will run properly. I would like to know in details about what licenses, equipments etc. are required to start up this business. Regards, Dev, Mobile-- 85950 39048
  • 116. balaji said on 9/29/2011 12:12:52 PM
    hi. i am doing film distribution business past 9 years. am going to buy a big movie for this diwali sure it will give a huge profit i need some more cash which is partnership basic or finances any body is interested plz contact me my no 08012310239 and mail id is sobalajiso@gmail.com
  • 117. sagar atigre said on 10/5/2011 3:45:32 AM
    Hi, I am from Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India). I want to open small 100 seater theater in Kolhapur. can u inform me what is the processor of license for that and please inform me about how to buy movie from producers..
  • 118. sajal said on 10/11/2011 7:35:21 AM
    hi...i want to open a cinema hall in at ujjain(m.p.)india of a 3 -4lac population i want an info regarded to the capital investment & profit margin ,in the capacity of 150-250 seater & also the procedure getting franchisee of big firms. i have my own land 2000sq.ft, plz provide the info to me as soon as .
  • 119. charles said on 10/11/2011 8:59:27 AM
    name of cafe is cyrex..500 seater, lagos nigeria....busy area, no much competition....please i need ur ideas...thanking u in anticipation
  • 120. DEEPA said on 10/13/2011 8:33:36 AM
    I want to open a cinema hall in gurua (Gaya). But i've no idea. so plz give me some ideas.
  • 121. sandeep said on 10/13/2011 10:46:07 AM
    hello, i am interested in open a 200 seater cinema hall in my town. I don't have any knowledge about that. Please give me all detail as soon as. kaithal, haryana, Contact no.- 9992700121
  • 122. Raj Kumar said on 10/17/2011 3:45:01 AM
    Hello, i want to open a small cinema hall 50 seater in my town chamba, himachal pradesh. Please help me for necessary govt. documentation licenses and procedure for opening it. i have no knowledge about it.
  • 123. Neo kgobe said on 10/17/2011 7:48:45 AM
    Hi! I am Francistown City in Botswana, Southern Africa and interested in open a Cinema Hall in my city but do not have any information on how to go about it. I will be applying for a youth grant after I gather all the necessary information.
  • 124. sky said on 10/17/2011 8:55:20 AM
    first i want to say hi ; I am from AFGHANISTAN and i want to open 7d cinema in gulbaher tower in Kabul Afghanistan i dont know about how much money i spend in 7d cinema please tell me by how much money i can start 7d cinema that is kind of u sir
  • 125. kenny said on 10/22/2011 10:32:11 AM
    i would like to open a small digital cinema, and have no clue , as to the type of projector to get, because the average projectors are not designed for commercial purpose
  • 126. Gautam Sharma said on 10/23/2011 3:24:01 AM
    Hi I am from Guwahati, Assam and the population as of 2011 is about 2.5 million. I wanted to know about the business opportunity in setting up a Multiplex. I have 5000 sq feet of land in open area. I shall appreciate If you could please let me know the details.
  • 127. njoku titus said on 10/24/2011 8:08:51 AM
    please i need guide tips on steps to be taken in opening a cinema hall in a state in nigeria.you can call or text me on 08060669848
  • 128. pawanverma said on 10/24/2011 9:02:47 AM
    i am interested in bhopal M.P.at main hoshangabad road in between misrod to mandideep we have a commercial building on main road at under construction stage plot size 4400 sq.ft.my name is pawan verma tel.no.09425004936.
  • 129. asadullah said on 10/26/2011 3:19:45 PM
    i wana design a cinema for my thesis project can u help me out plz in designing the structure of cinema i need some of case studies on the structure of cinema coz i'm not getting specific data from anywhere..
  • 130. ram said on 10/26/2011 3:42:21 PM
    hi i want to put a cinema hall in my home town guntur in andhrapradesh. IN guntur there is lot of craze for cinema halls. i want full details for putting a cinema hall with best equipment. what is the minimum money for building aaa good cinema hall
  • 131. shabbir hussain said on 10/27/2011 3:33:42 AM
    hii!!!i am from bhopal.. i want to open cinema hall in city bhopal at madhya pradesh..so i want to request u that plz tell me what is the processing and works to open a cinema hall??from where i can get the license? and what equipments i will required in cinema hall?? from where can i get the projectors and screens? i want to build a cinema hall of about 250 seaters..how much budget i have require for this? and how much land will be used in opening a cinema hall
  • 132. Bharat said on 10/29/2011 2:42:52 AM
    PATNAGARH, BALANGIR, ODISHA. I WANT TO OPEN THE CINEMA HALL IN PATNAGARH IN BALANGIR DISTRICT . I HAVE OWN OPEN LAND. CAN U PLEASE TELL ME HOW I OPEN CINEMA HALL IN PATNAGARH AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO OPEN IT. HOW MUCH MONEY SPEND FOR ALL THIS. I OPEN ONE BIG CINEMA HALL ABOUT 600-700 SEAT .THERE IS NO ANY CINEMA HALL IN THIS LOCATION AROUND 50 KILOMETERS. 100% GOOD FOR CINEMA HALL. SO PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT AND HOW I OPEN IT AND HOW MUCH MONEY SPEND ON CONSTRUCTION , LICENSES AND PERMIT AND FOR EQUIPMENT. PLEASE SEND ALL THIS INFORMATION TO MY E-MAIN OR MY NO-09658485508. PLZ GIVE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.IS THIS POSSIBLE TO OPEN A CINEMA HALL IN AROUND 30 TO 40 LAKH.PLZ GUIDE ME
  • 133. kailash ramawat said on 10/31/2011 4:14:28 AM
    I WANT OPEN A SMALL CINEMA HALL IN MAY PALI CITY IN BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND CINEMA HALL PROCESSOR SO PLEASE HELP ME MY CELL NO.9414195771
  • 134. Pankaj shivhare said on 11/1/2011 2:19:46 AM
    I am from gwalior. madhya parades .want to open a multiplex having seating capacity 200. plz guide me .how to start construction work.
  • 135. Sukhdeep said on 11/1/2011 3:51:14 PM
    Can u plz give me the information about cinema hall . How much I have to spend the total money . Thx
  • 136. Priya Kaninde said on 11/2/2011 5:47:07 AM
    Please tell the procedure to get license to multiplex cinema hall along with Rules position
  • 137. nikhil nayyar said on 11/9/2011 6:21:10 AM
    i am from saharanpur(uttar pradesh). want to open a 100 seater cinema hall. please guide me out. i want to know what is the procedure, whom i will contact for all the queries. want to open as soon as possible
  • 138. Ashish Bhandari beginner adviser said on 11/10/2011 2:58:31 PM
    Hi Nikhil Nayyar, Please contact on 09953247375 to know about how to open cinema hall... we are professional in opening cinema halls. with regards, Ashish

ashish.bhandari@kserasera.com || Miniplex Consultant

• 139. dhendup said on 11/11/2011 12:00:33 AM
    hello, i am dhendup form bhutan and want to open my own cinema hall of capacity 400 seats at my home town as i do not have much idea how it has to be started. please advice.
  • 140. ANKIT YADAV said on 11/13/2011 5:47:41 AM
    I want to open my cinema hall of 150 seaters in kanpur.plz tell me the cost of all equipments used.
  • 141. Kgopana Regomoditswe said on 11/15/2011 12:37:54 PM
    I want to open my own cinema of 400 seat in Brits town. I need advice of stating this kind of business. Contact me 0731156359
  • 142. sandeep patel said on 11/24/2011 12:53:09 PM
    i want to do open 115 seater small movie cinema. i dont know what are the need of tools and equipments and how much minimum investment in open the small movie cinema. how many need space of 115 seater cinema ,( only input of cinema hall ) . plz i want to need your advice fastly. with amount of investment without contrition.
  • 143. harsith said on 11/25/2011 2:37:10 AM
    i am harsith from visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh, india. i am 19yrs old. planning to construct 3 theaters of small sitting capacity...can any one give me good advices for my project. what are needs to required and how much amounts it requires... it will be living source. 08790815038..dis is my no..
  • 144. Esmat said on 11/27/2011 12:47:25 AM
    Hi, I am Esmat living in Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan. I want to establish a 7D cinema in here. I did a market research and its a good business in here. It is quite new in Afghanistan and its just in one city named Kabul and I want to establish it in my city as well. I just want to know from where I can buy the tools and materials of it? I just want to be helped with showing me the company that i could provide the 7D Cinema's tools. Regards, Esmat
  • 145. Sanjay Khole said on 11/28/2011 2:25:57 AM
    Hi, i have 900srft location... i am planning to open mini theater where i can play the movies on projector and use some home theater for sound effect... this planning due to currently people are watching movie on 32inch television, hence i don't want to invest big amount. this project would be my trail for short period if its run than i can take big risk.... is there any licenses and permits to operate the mini theater and contracts with movie studios, production companies, filmmakers required to operate. LOCATION: Shirur, Maharastra, India
  • 146. Sagar said on 12/7/2011 1:19:34 AM
    Hello Mr. Khole, I am Sagar from Pune. If you are looking for any business giving good returns of invested money , please feel free to contact me. I am giving 8% monthly interest on the invested money. Call me 9762129139.
  • 147. Sayed Nazif Hashimi said on 12/13/2011 7:49:18 AM
    i want to start a 7d cinema in Kabul, Afghanistan, please give me advice
  • 148. arthur mwangi said on 12/16/2011 5:03:53 AM
    I'm 26 years old and have a passion in running a cinema business in Eldoret town. currently I'm employed and i have saved to around a hundred thousand shilling. please i need to know what facilities i am required to start of, the legal document and generally how to keep up. this is my new years resolution. I'll be glad to hear from you. thanks in advance.
  • 149. shivam said on 12/20/2011 12:46:52 PM
    Hi my name is Shivam, I want to Start a cinema hall - 150/200 seater. I just want the details about how it will cost for construction, what kind of help you can provide ? what's the money plan as far as license permits. I have my land in the city of Mirzapur in Uttar Pradesh. the demand for a good AC hall seems to be high in my city now. the existing halls are below standard and ppl avoid to go there although a high population goes to nearby towns to watch movies in multiplexes. kindly guide me through.
  • 150. narbu Lama said on 12/26/2011 11:24:39 AM
    We would like to show latest Hindi movies here in the Midwest (America). Can someone please tell me how and from where do we got latest movie prints? Or, any other suggestions you can give will be greatly appreciated.
  • 151. NIPAM THAKKAR said on 12/30/2011 2:37:09 AM
    HELLO, My name is Nipam Thakkar i am from Ahmedabad, gujarat. I want to open a multiplex in vadodara and ahmedabad of around 5 to 6 screens with the total seating capacity of 1000 persons. so i want to know the details regarding it, minimum space requirements, height required for theater, franchise available if any. if anyone interested contact me my email id is nipamthakkar@gmail.com
  • 152. theo jaja said on 12/30/2011 7:49:59 AM
    Hello, i want to open a cinema hall of 100 seats in Port Harcourt Nigeria, i do not have much idea how to start and licenses required. Please advice.
  • 153. sudharsannath said on 12/31/2011 4:07:34 AM
    Hello, my name is sudharsan i lived in maraimalai nager,Tamil nadu. me and my friends decide to start a small cinema hall-120/150 seater with AC and 4k digital projection. i just want the details about how it cost for construction, what kind of you can provide?
  • 154. Ankit shrivastava said on 12/31/2011 6:40:13 AM
    HELLO, My name is Ankit Shrivastava i am from Ujjain ,(M.P)india. I want to open a small multiplex in ujjain of around 3 to 4 screens with the total seating capacity of 400 persons. so i want to know the details regarding it, minimum space requirements, height required for theater, franchise available. plz tell me the cost of all equipments used. my email id is ankitindia100@gmail.com
  • 155. sunil agrawal beginner adviser said on 1/1/2012 6:49:47 AM

sunil_1k1@rediffmail.com
    Movie Theater Consultant

• 156. Raj Kumar Chadha said on 1/2/2012 5:26:13 AM
    we are going to construct a multiplex commercial building with 100 bed hotel in Jammu J&K. A 200 seat capacity cinema theater is proposed in it.There is o cinema hall with in 10 km of range with a population of more than 10 lakh.
  • 157. Vishwanath said on 1/4/2012 2:26:22 AM
    Hi, I am Vishwanath. I am from Hassan, Karnataka. I am looking out for construction of 2 cinema halls at my residence stay. Please advice on how to go about on the same as a fresher.
  • 158. gopal said on 1/12/2012 2:51:16 AM
    Can we screen DVD movies in a mall mini theater without any permission / license in INDIA ? Please revert to my email.
  • 159. theo jaja said on 1/20/2012 12:40:36 PM
    i am theo jaja, i want to start a cinema business in a little town in Nigeria. i need your assistance on the start up requirement
  • 160. bikash jalan said on 1/26/2012 11:23:55 AM
    Hi,myself bikash jalan.I am from nalbari dist. a small town in lower Assam,northeast india. I owned 30,000 sq.ft. of land at nalbari,assam. I want to open a cinema hall in my said land. please guide me whether i should go for my own hall or should i opt for taking franchise of gold cinema or like. plz provide me the details with pros n cons of own hall or taking franchise.
  • 161. shaik.mahammad.feroz said on 1/28/2012 12:23:52 AM
    hi,i am feroz, i wanna build a cinema hall in my native but i dont know the basic details also .so plz guide me in this sector
  • 162. Tawab said on 1/28/2012 11:16:53 AM
    Hello friends i am tawab. i want to open a 3D cinema in afghanistan. kabul city. can u help me. from where i can buy it how much will expend to this thanks. mhotawab@gmail.com
  • 163. vicky j said on 1/29/2012 3:24:07 AM
    hi, i am vicky i want to 3d multiplex cinema in morwadi pune. 200 seat capacity cinema theater is proposed in it plz provide me details ( rit.vicky88@gmail.com)
  • 164. ranjan sinha said on 2/9/2012 8:28:27 AM
    hi i m from silchar i want to open a digital cinema hall here in silchar assam.please let me know the budget .
  • 165. sandeep said on 2/12/2012 12:29:44 PM
    hi,my name is sandeep,i am from palakkad, kerala. border of kerala & tamilnadu. i want to open a 200 seat cinema theater.the population is around 25000.50% is middle class people & 50% is poor class.is it viable for me to open a cinema theater in this place. what is the cost of opening a cinema theater. pls suggest me good opinion
  • 166. Ndak n said on 2/20/2012 12:12:49 PM
    I want to established a cinema business with a capacity of 250 seater please help to know the requirement. City ikotun, State, lagos Country nigeria
  • 167. Ryan said on 2/22/2012 12:37:33 AM
    I am interested in opening two 100 seater theater halls in my home town in Goa. I have the capital as i already own a manufacturing business. I wish to know how to contact suppliers of movie reels, and the quirks of including 3d in one of my theater halls.
  • 168. Abel Alex said on 2/23/2012 1:17:23 AM
    I am very much interested to start 2 movie halls of 100 seats in kerala. But i don't have a clear idea about the investment of this business. Can i get a detailed information and price lists(sound system, projector, chairs etc).
  • 169. Avisekh Ghosh said on 2/23/2012 5:35:49 AM
    This is a very growing industrial area where CIL, Essar, Reliance, Hindalco and many other enterprises are doing business. But the area is lacking Movie Theatre of any standard. And it is undoubted that the first movie theatre will get a tremendous response. So I want a rough estimate including land and constructional(Screen, sound system, projector, chairs, ACs etc.) pricing for different qualities ASAP. In this District the population is 18,40,338.
  • 170. ANIL said on 2/23/2012 11:16:16 AM
    I just want to open a 150 seated cinema hall in a small town near bhubaneswar (orissa). what it will cost for total (furniture, projector,sound system & other). kindly help me to get detailed information and price lists please. email- naikanil0@gmail.com
  • 171. Tushar beginner adviser said on 2/24/2012 10:08:08 PM
    hi people we have come up with an low cost, small sized digital cinema hall model & are looking to expand pan India through Business Associate model. We will help our associates to erect the cinema hall with all the procurements like seating's, acoustics, digital cinema equipments & others along with delivery & facilitation for film contents. Please mail me if we can be of any help.

tushar.dw@gmail.com || T-Shirt Brand Consultant

• 172. devashish said on 2/28/2012 5:03:45 AM
    hey m looking for cinema hall in my small town in madhya pradesh... i have no idea about it.. so plz detail me everything about cinema hall
  • 173. marcus kaumbu said on 2/28/2012 7:55:41 AM
    what is the total cost of a ming cinema equipment.
  • 174. Gopal Pansari said on 3/3/2012 1:00:12 AM
    we are interested in setting up a 100 sitter mini-plex in JHARSUGUDA, ORISSA, INDIA. please inform us about the consultants in these regards..
  • 175. manohar reddy said on 3/4/2012 3:05:17 AM
    Hi. I am a MBA graduate. In my home town there is a closed theater. I would like to buy that theater can you please give me details of any financial sources or cost to open a new cinema theater. I am providing my hometown details here. Tandur, (100km from Hyderabad) India.
  • 176. shobhan said on 3/6/2012 1:08:07 AM
    hi,myself shobhan, i want to construct a 250 seater theater movie hall in guwahati, what will be the cost. please guide me
  • 177. bijendra gupta said on 3/6/2012 8:25:13 AM
    To construct 300 seater cinema in banda u.p. , how much land area will be required and what rules should be followed ???
  • 178. MUDIT AGARWAL competent adviser said on 3/13/2012 2:28:05 AM
    @BIJENDRA GUPTA, PLS SEND US DETAILS OF YOUR PROPERTY. YOU WILL BE REQUIRING 1200 SQ YD LAND AND APPROX 4000 SQ OF CONSTRUCTED AREA, IF YOU GO IN FOR A MULTIPLEX , YOU CAN ALSO AVAIL SUBSIDY. MUDIT AGARWAL

hcc_ho@rediffmail.com | Ph: 9335151807 | Theater/Cinema Hall Consultant

• 179. shubham jain said on 3/14/2012 3:37:32 AM
    i want to take a franchisee of fun cinemas can you please tell me the procedure....
  • 180. Harshad Majrekar said on 3/17/2012 11:58:04 AM
    I want to start small 400 seats Cinema Hall in My native at Ratnagiri District , Maharashtra. please let me know procedure and project cost. mail me at hm@estmtrade.com
  • 181. Miniplex said on 3/29/2012 8:37:58 AM
    hello guys!! we are looking for setting up miniplex /multiplex across gujarat, maharashtra/goa. we looking for lease ,rental , joint-venture , revenue sharing, anyone interested please mail your details and we will be in touch with you. miniplex@ymail.com
  • 182. sindi masuku said on 3/30/2012 3:20:07 AM
    Hi my name is sindi I'm from south africa I would like to open a 500 seat cinema in my small town (newcastle) & own it what will be the cost please guide me
  • 183. vijay said on 3/30/2012 11:24:51 AM
    hi i want to open 100 seat cinema in faridabad can i get detail how it could be done
  • 184. MUDIT AGARWAL competent adviser said on 4/5/2012 3:08:05 AM
    @sindi masuku, for cinema you require at least 500Sq mt land, 4000 sqft building of Minimum 18 ft height. and other related equipments like Projector, seats A/c etc. the project costs for interior and equipment for 500 seat cinema is about US$400000.00 + cost of land and building. Mudit

hcc_ho@rediffmail.com | Ph: 9335151807 | Theater/Cinema Hall Consultant

• 185. MUDIT AGARWAL competent adviser said on 4/5/2012 3:09:46 AM

@vijay, In faridabad you can get video cinema license for 100 seat cinema. it will be advisable for you.  other cost will be around Rs 30 Lacs.

hcc_ho@rediffmail.com | Ph: 9335151807 | Theater/Cinema Hall Consultant

• 186. sandeep jangra said on 4/8/2012 4:54:23 AM
    i want to open the picture hall in short budget in bhimtaal (nainitaal) but i have no idea about this plz help me.
  • 187. Chinmoy Brahma Chowdhury said on 4/8/2012 5:58:27 AM
    Hi Team, I belong to a very small town of Assam. It has been my dream to stick/relate myself to the world of entertainment for years. The time has finally come and i can afford to start my own business now in the world of entertainment. I would like to start up a small cinema theater for max about 150 seats. I would like to know the paper works that's involved in it and how would I need to invest approximately. Thank you for your help and support in advance. Waiting for your kindly reply. Thanks, Chinmoy 9916461150 Assam
  • 188. MEET SONI said on 4/10/2012 5:28:06 AM
    hi..myself MEET SONI, 24yr old, from kutch gujarat want to construct a cinema hall of 120 seater in my place. plz suggest some guidelines about this project. my contact num: 09726690006. thankz.
  • 189. MUDIT AGARWAL competent adviser said on 4/11/2012 5:00:25 AM
    @SANDEEP JANGRA, Dear sandeep you need at least 5000 sq ft space to open a cinema in case of already constructed building or minimum 1200 sq Yd land for a new cinema.
    plus you need
    1. investment
    2. Building 25 Lac
    3. Plant and machinery 15 lac
    4. Decoration 10 Lac
    for cinema of 150 to 200 seats. mail for any further details. Mudit

hcc_ho@rediffmail.com | Ph: 9335151807 | Theater/Cinema Hall Consultant

• 190. Ankit Kumar Goswami said on 4/12/2012 7:22:13 PM
    Firstly i should tell something about me, i am 28 yr. old living in a small town named BHANIYAWALA near JOLLY GRANT (Distt. DEHRADUN)which is situated in uttrakhand in india, I want to open my own cinema hall but i have no idea for whom i have to consult? but i want to start with in small scale near about 250-300 seaters. what it cost to me? From where i get all the required equipment to run the business? How it works? If i'm working with big banner what are the merits and demerits raised? pls. any Add or a person who is running his cinema hall in uttrakhand who can help me out, named them. Great pleasure if u have a solution of my problem.
  • 191. MUDIT AGARWAL competent adviser said on 4/16/2012 3:28:26 AM
    @Ankit Kumar Goswami, I have already discussed about the budget for a small cinema in my earlier post. We have developer Silver city cinema of Dehradun Locxated on rajpur road. mail for further details. Mudit

hcc_ho@rediffmail.com | Ph: 9335151807 | Theater/Cinema Hall Consultant

• 192. Gurkaran Singh said on 4/20/2012 4:30:06 PM
    Hi, I am looking forward to open a cineplex in delhi. I have the project plan in mind. Need assistance to take the first step. Investment is no issue. Need detailed info. Kindly contact at the earliest.
  • 193. MUDIT AGARWAL competent adviser said on 4/23/2012 4:06:06 AM
    @gurkaran singh In Delhi cinema business is thriving as the taxes are low. Cine plex means Single screen cinema, i would advise if budget is not a big issue..! then you should go in for at least 2 screen multiplex. as the business economics changes for ,multiplexes. the cost of interiors , Plant and machinery costs about 27000/- per seat for multiplex. we can provide detailed info if you like. Mudit agarwal

hcc_ho@rediffmail.com | Ph: 9335151807 | Theater/Cinema Hall Consultant

• 194. MUDIT AGARWAL competent adviser said on 4/30/2012 8:43:43 AM
    @subbarao A stand alone cinema of 100 seat would classify in a video theater. it would be better if you take space on lease in some mall or commercial complex for such type of theater as a standalone cinema wont be economical. Mudit

hcc_ho@rediffmail.com | Ph: 9335151807 | Theater/Cinema Hall Consultant

• 195. sachin verma said on 5/1/2012 1:34:01 PM
    i want to get franchise of 50 or 100 seater miniplex and multiplex in raigarh chhattisgarh plzzzzzz give the way for getting franchise
  • 196. MUDIT AGARWAL competent adviser said on 5/2/2012 2:39:16 AM
    @SACHIN VERMA, for a 50 seater miniplex, you can contact k sera sera or any such low cost cinema operators. However 50 seater cinemas are not financially viable. you should have at least 2/3 screens of 100 seat each for a minimum viability. Mudit

hcc_ho@rediffmail.com | Ph: 9335151807 | Theater/Cinema Hall Consultant

• 197. NILESH KHARCHALIA said on 5/2/2012 9:20:35 AM
    Hi, I'm Nilesh Kharchalia wants to open cinema (Miniplex) 110 seater at Bagasara town, Distt. Amreli, Gujarat state. I want to know the taxation slabs reg. the same....
  • 198. Lovish bharara said on 5/3/2012 4:23:05 PM
    Hy i am lovish planing to built a multiplex of 2 screens having 100-150 seats. i wanna know the procedure and the cost of it. we are having abt 4000sq feet area. plz tell me in detail. 09041200383 thnx
  • 199. Sreeharsha said on 5/5/2012 12:02:21 AM
    Hi i am in interest start to 100 to 150 capacity mini satellite theater. please help me contact persons
  • 200. MUDIT AGARWAL competent adviser said on 5/5/2012 3:52:59 AM
    @LOVISH BHARARA, DEAR LOVISH, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A 2 SCREEN MULTIPLEX IN 4000 SQ AREA. IN PUNJAB, THERE IS TAX EXEMPTION SO IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH SPACE APROX 10 TO 12 THOUSAND SQ FT THEN A DECENT MULTIPLEX IS POSSIBLE. MUDIT

hcc_ho@rediffmail.com | Ph: 9335151807 | Theater/Cinema Hall Consultant