Starting a Taxi Business

People started using public transportation in a higher rate because of sky rising gas price, unavoidable traffic congestion and growing environment pollution. Current generation has calculated the time and money spent on everyday transportation and decided to leave their car back home or at nearby railway station while commuting to office or downtown. Hence the utilization of taxi cab service has increased over the time.

A taxi business is a potentially profitable venture that you can invest on particularly if you live in the city and there are plenty of people who need the services of cabs. The taxi business is also a good business idea especially nowadays that people are already acknowledging the advantages of using public transportation over driving their own cars.

taxi business

If you are interested in a taxi business, here are some of the things that you will be interested to know:

The Taxi cab

Taxi cabs are your most important requirement to start a taxi cab business. It will be up to you to decide what car model you will use but it is best to inquire first from your licensing agency because there may be particular types of car that are required for use by taxi businesses. Operators of taxi businesses also have the option in choosing whether they will buy second hand cars or purchase new cars for their taxi business. If you prefer to use new cars for your taxi cab business, it is important that you understand it will require you to have more start up capital. You may, however, check out financing programs that you can avail of when purchasing your taxi business vehicles. Maintenance of taxi cabs will make up a bulk of your taxi business expenses so it will be wise to find a mechanic who can repair and provide maintenance of your taxi cabs on a regular basis.

Other Requirements

You will be required to secure a business permit before you can start the operation of your yellow cab taxi business. Other legal requirements to start a taxi business may vary from one place to another so it is best that you contact your local government agency for the complete list of documents and permits that you need. Operational requirements for a taxi business, however, are the same. You will need a garage for your yellow cab taxi business where you will keep taxi cabs that are not in use. You will also find it helpful to set up a hotline so it will be easier for people to contact your company when they need the services of a taxi cab business. You also need to hire honest and dependable drivers and dispatchers. Make sure that you will be hiring drivers who can take good care of your cars and who have the necessary license to work and drive your taxi cabs. Make sure that you also provide your drivers with the necessary insurance.

• 1. khalid alsalmi said on 6/13/2008
    Dear Sir,
    can you provide me with any research on taxi services in the Arabian gulf particular in Oman as the service is very poor even with big demand . khalidalsalmi@hotmail.com
  • 2. elouise said on 1/5/2009 6:50:42 AM
    Need any info in starting a taxi service, where do i go for the meter??South Africa. Thank you
  • 3. Marie said on 1/19/2009 4:37:40 PM
    I want to own a cab company in a small town. I also want to add a service for old people that they can get around to pay their bill. how can i offer both of these services in one. Thank You Marie
  • 4. Ann said on 1/21/2009 3:59:12 AM
    My friend and I want to start a TAXI BUSINESS, in Philippines around Metro Manila. Is it possible to help me what is the probability of having this business feasible and saleable to Filipinos, knowing the availability of other public transportation like MRT and LRT which are a lot cheaper compare to taxi. Thank you in advance
  • 5. jay omila said on 2/9/2009 7:34:42 PM
    please give more information on how to start a taxi business, its pros and cons. thank you
  • 6. Joseph Kyama said on 2/12/2009 6:23:45 AM
    I need a proposal for starting taxi business in Kenya-Nairobi. Bank will be the Financier.
  • 7. rhod coronia said on 2/19/2009 4:10:53 PM
    kindly give me the agency how can i have a permit to operate taxi. thank you & God bless.
  • 8. fatima iguchi said on 2/26/2009 2:25:05 AM
    i want to buy 2nd hand taxi but where?please give information on where to buy. thank you very much
  • 9. Onofurho Obor said on 3/17/2009 1:35:21 PM
    I have longed desired to start a taxi/door 2 door delivery company, in a little state in Nigeria, and i intend to start small and Grow big considering the financial state of the world economy, please can u let me in on the pros and cons. Thanks
  • 10. Serena Lindner said on 3/19/2009 8:31:51 AM
    We have started a taxi business in a small town 10 miles from a large city. We cater to senior citizens, but we need to get a vehicle for handicap customers. Wheelchairs, scooters. etc. Is there money available for this kind of purchase? Are there grants and funding out there and how do we go about finding it?
  • 11. Suzgo Mhango said on 3/27/2009 9:36:11 AM
    I want to start a Taxi business in the capital city, Lusaka, Zambia. I need to come up with a Business proposal for the business to convince my investors for this business. How can my proposal be like.
  • 12. Sam beginner adviser said on 4/4/2009 3:21:31 AM
    Myself (Australian) and another expat (British) have started our own unique taxi company here in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. As a developing nation there are many concerns with taking taxis, especially within the expat community eg: overcharging/robberies/dangerous & drunk taxi drivers etc. The community response we have here from both Mongolians and the expats is that we are providing a SAFE taxi service that not only everyone wants but also one that everyone NEEDS. This is the key to our growing success. Now we are looking to sell the idea to others so that they can provide the same unique yet affordable taxi business in their own cities/countries. The overhead costs are small, with the drivers being owner/drivers, which in any developing nation are easy to find - including GOOD drivers, which is what we have here. We will provide the business model, which is then simply adapted to your city. For further information feel free to email me.

sembawangsam@hotmail.com || Consultant

• 13. lee said on 4/14/2009 11:50:32 PM
    which would be recommendable a new car or second hand? Would you be able to give me some mechanics in controlling the cab business operation or some common concern/problems starting this kind of biz?
  • 14. GEORGE said on 4/28/2009 12:42:21 PM
    this comment is direct to Sam the Guy in Aussie. I am interested in your note. is there a way i can contact you for the free information on how to own a taxi business.
  • 15. Brandon said on 4/28/2009 7:03:47 PM
    Do i have to use a meter? or can i have set rates from city to city times the number of people? Also what vehicle would you recommend to brand?
  • 16. Aswell Lufuno Alli said on 4/29/2009 7:47:47 AM
    How can i get the charter permit where do i go when i want to apply for it because that thing i want for now so that i can be able to get finance please help me if you can as i'm real dieing to be in this business thank you. Yours Aswell Alli
  • 17. Carol Hill said on 4/30/2009 4:53:56 AM
    I need any info you have on starting cab company also a couple of buses. I don't know much so any help would be appreciated. email chill.37302@yahoo.com
  • 18. ashok reddy thontla said on 5/9/2009 1:57:47 AM
    how to get finance for buying cars and suggest some places to run cabs in Andhrapradesh
  • 19. Olusola Omole said on 5/16/2009 8:02:45 AM
    I am going into a partnership taxi cab business in Manchester and she has no capital to put in and all the capital has to come from me. She seems passionate enough though. What advise can you give me in terms of start up cost (2 cars and 1 van to start), weekly income, profitability and viability. Many thanks
  • 20. anthea said on 5/18/2009 7:48:41 AM
    i need to know what i need to start a taxi service. it will basically be funded by contracts. what do i need and where do i start???
  • 21. Heidie said on 5/25/2009 3:11:20 AM
    I would like to get more details on how to start a cab business and where can a person get assistance.
  • 22. Arnulfo Gonzalez said on 6/1/2009 9:32:41 AM
    I would like any type of information on requirements to start a taxi company in Texas (Dallas).
  • 23. Maria said on 6/4/2009 4:58:00 PM
    I would like to start a taxicab- or limo service in Los Angeles and need to know more details and how to start?
  • 24. joaquim carrilho said on 6/5/2009 2:25:27 PM
    what is needed to start a taxi company in vaal triangle, south africa.
  • 25. refilwe matakule said on 6/9/2009 3:35:00 AM
    please advice on where i can get funds for starting cab business in gaborone, botswana
  • 26. goodman said on 6/12/2009 12:13:56 PM
    I AM DISPRATELY LOOKING FOR A PUBLICATIONS OR DOCUMENTATION FOR TRAINING TAXI DRIVERS AND TAXI AGENCIES ON HOW TO OPERATE A TAXI CAB BUSINESS IN MY COUNTRY {LIBYA} PLEASE HELP..THANKS
  • 27. kencho wangdi said on 6/18/2009 10:32:50 AM
    i want to buy Maruti suzuki wagnoR, is good or not. Some people said C P joint is problem but i don't know, can you solve me this is true or not sir/madam
  • 28. jonathan bangayan said on 6/20/2009 1:27:18 AM
    may i ask how much will i be needing to start up a taxi business. i'm from manila, philippines. i need your expertise to guide me or maybe give me some pointers on how to run a taxi business. thanks so much
  • 29. Robert Stephens said on 6/22/2009 5:27:43 AM
    Can anyone help on starting a taxi business in maryborough Qld, Australia. thank you Rob
  • 30. Erard said on 7/2/2009 9:47:58 AM
    Can you please send me some information on how to start a taxi business in South Africa - Where to register, how to register and also training for Taxi driver and where to resister him. Thanks Erard
  • 31. Maish said on 7/3/2009 10:53:12 AM
    I am establishing a tour company in Kenya and you all guys can play a big role in marketing my company in America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa. Kenya is very famous in all these places. We can share profit on every booking you send to my company. Any one interested, My email is tours.safaris@yahoo.com
  • 32. VIJAY GUPTA said on 7/3/2009 3:04:45 PM
    Dear Sir/ Madam, Your assistance is requested. I am interested for Business in Taxi Business Class in Melborn or Brisbon.

Please let me know about procedure in details and investment involved in Australian Dollar.

An early response will be appreciated.

With Kind Regards, For Azzieon Impex Pvt. Ltd. Vijay Gupta, Director. +91-93176-11945, Website: www.azzieon.in
  • 33. Sam beginner adviser said on 7/7/2009 3:00:05 AM
    The Safe Taxi Company, a members-only prepaid taxi service operating in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia is looking to sell our unique taxi service business plan to any interested parties. Full ongoing support will be provided, and the name Safe Taxi will also be available as part of the package. This business is most suited to developing nations, especially those with large expat communities who have difficulties with regular taxi services. For more information please email me at: sembawangsam@hotmail.com

sembawangsam@hotmail.com || Consultant

• 34. Cbehmlander said on 7/12/2009 7:29:13 PM
    Need Information for set up in the state of AZ.
  • 35. ga. said on 7/24/2009 11:30:25 AM
    i will like to be an independent cab driver in Virginia, can you please tell me where to start. thank you.
  • 36. Timo said on 7/25/2009 11:10:17 AM
    Hi, i need taxi information in Georgia (country Georgia, not state) there is a high demand on taxi service... but market research is very hard.
  • 37. Audrey said on 7/30/2009 5:52:25 PM
    Hi, I live in Harrisburg, PA and I am thinking of the taxi business. What if I want to have my own style for a taxi car? Can I pick my own model of car and color? Please email me whatever you can on this subject and whether it is profitable to have a taxi business..thanks
  • 38. proctor said on 8/1/2009 7:53:49 PM
    how much is the license and permits to legally operate a taxi service in Pennsylvania
  • 39. Liam said on 8/3/2009 12:57:45 PM
    Hi there! Could you provide me with information on starting a taxi service / company please.
  • 40. Deb said on 8/8/2009 2:08:14 PM
    I would like to start a taxi service for the railroad. Could you provide me with as much information of how to get started please.
  • 41. AYODELE EMUND said on 8/9/2009 3:39:30 AM
    Can you please send me some information on setting up and starting a taxi service company in London, South East? Cost of license and insurance. Is there any funding?
  • 42. paul said on 8/12/2009 5:04:03 PM
    Bula from fiji[south pacific] can you please inform me of any interested partner who is willing to partly fund my taxi business. I have 2 cars running and another 3 are yet to be purchased. my fleet can increase to 30 cars depending to development in and around where business is now located.
  • 43. BENNY said on 8/13/2009 9:48:37 AM
    I want to start Taxi business in Portharcourt City, Nigeria. can you help me providing information on how best to operate especially since I am going to be using other people to drive the Cars.
  • 44. Eriati said on 8/14/2009 12:14:19 AM
    I need all information on taxi service business as I really want to do the good service to people of My loving country "Kiribati" to serve them to travel from one place to another.
  • 45. Khithi said on 8/20/2009 9:47:28 AM
    Please help, I have just registered a Taxi business, and urgently need finances, I am in Johannesburg, South Africa. Please tell me where do I go for all the legal procedures that I need to follow, to run a legal business in my country.
  • 46. Christine said on 8/21/2009 4:40:16 PM
    i want to start buy a taxi cab and let someone drive it for me. What are the legal procedures?
  • 47. John Crawford said on 8/22/2009 1:48:44 PM
    I would like to start a taxi service, and need to know the legal procedures i need to go through, and what is needed legally in South Carolina. I would be grateful for advice asap. Thank you, John Crawford
  • 48. Thompson beginner adviser said on 8/25/2009 2:48:21 PM
    Hello Everyone, I feel obliged to acknowledge the brilliant ideas and questions stated in this thread "Taxi Business".
    Taxi business is a tricky one for a number of reasons. In developing nations, taxi operators are rebelled as criminals especially those operating at night. The reason being that of self conduct towards customers and general public at large.
    One may ask, how then can we make taxi business to be a business of esteem in developing nations? My only answer to the above question is to invest in people you hire to operate your cabs through education. What type of education? Customer relations is key to any business. When you are hiring the drivers, it is important to let them know of the vision of the business by holding in doors workshops. Provide training in how to handle customers and discussions they may have during the journey while in a cab. This builds a data base for a wide clientele and in turn produce a house hold name which define a brand name.
    Owners of the business have to formulate a good taxi business model that will produce a culture within a company by employees (drivers). For more operational strategies for tax business, please contact me at the e mail below: t.chima@hotmail.com

T.CHIMA@HOTMAIL.COM || Taxi Business Consultant

• 49. koko said on 8/26/2009 7:30:40 AM
    I'm looking for a serious minded business person who can partner with me in starting & running a corporate Taxi business in Port Harcourt(oil city)Nigeria. There's large demand for this. Anyone who's interested should contact me through my e-mail or call +2348036490393
  • 50. CHARLOTTE L SANDERS said on 9/6/2009 11:39:40 PM
    I would like to start a taxi service, and need to know the legal procedures i need to go through, and what is needed legally in Goose Creek, South Carolina. I have been driving an 18-wheeler; Owned by my own trucking company. I had to give up my truck because I couldn't afford the monthly note anymore. I have my an mc# already. Do I need to get a new one or do I need one at all? I would be grateful for advice asap. Thank you, Charlotte Sanders
  • 51. Johnny White beginner adviser said on 9/8/2009 2:28:17 AM
    Anyone needing information for starting a taxi franchise in Nashville, Tennessee contact us at 615-742-3030. ask for Johnny, Robert or Brandon

amctaxi@aol.com || Cab Business Consultant

• 52. Chris said on 9/10/2009 9:52:57 PM
    I am looking into starting a small town taxi service where I would pick up drunk people from a bar or restaurant and driver their personal car home. I was just wondering if there was any information out there that could help me to get started with this business.
  • 53. Tina said on 9/11/2009 5:48:38 AM
    I am looking at starting a Cab Business here in Mombasa Town. Could you kindly help in providing information on how best to operate this business as i am going to employ a driver. Will really appreciate your help on how to come up with a proposal with a similar venture.
  • 54. Nathan Zillges said on 9/16/2009 1:19:55 PM
    I am looking to starting my own cab business to run in a county where the cab service is horrible. how can i do this and work around the licensing for it. thank you
  • 55. faye said on 9/18/2009 9:35:46 PM
    I want to start a car service business in homestead florida but do not have the first clue where to begin. could someone please help me
  • 56. mr.lombardo said on 9/21/2009 11:48:56 AM
    I currently live in las vegas, nv. I was a limo/limousine supervisor/Dispatcher/Safety officer and have been around the transportation business for over ten years. i am now thinking about purchasing a garage what would it take for me to get a couple cabs on the road. Thank You anything would help..
  • 57. Carmela said on 9/24/2009 10:06:22 PM
    My husband and I have a flourishing taxi service for people who do not drive. We are currently using 2 older vehicles and and we are looking replace them with more reliable vehicles that also can carry 7 passengers and packages etc. Where can we obtain financing if we have poor personal credit.
  • 58. kim marzouk said on 10/14/2009 9:34:02 AM
    i'm a taxi cab driver for a long time just i need to get shift from company or any one need driver
  • 59. Duraie said on 10/17/2009 11:01:13 AM
    Can you please send me some information on setting up and starting a taxi business in Harare, Zimbabwe? The steps to get the permits to start operating, the costs. Registering the 15 seater toyota hiace.
  • 60. Sherry King said on 10/17/2009 3:28:20 PM
    How do you start? Where do you get information, laws, regulations, and license? This is a small town but I feel this is needed. Thanks.
  • 61. Leo beginner adviser said on 10/19/2009 5:55:30 PM
    I have been in the taxi/limo business for the past 5 years. My company located in Dallas tx, i found it very inexpensive and cost effective to hire russian web designers to design and promote websites on the net to generate business for my company. One of my websites is www.FriscoTaxi.com I am open to discuss and share ideas. Also if someone needs help, will be happy to help with ongoing operation support of taxi business. direct your correspondence to Leonid31@gmail.com

leonid31@gmail.com || Taxi Business Consultant

• 62. ROBERT LULE said on 10/22/2009 8:35:18 AM
    i want to start up a taxi business in the middle of the city in Uganda. how ever there are so many people doing that line of business in this country, How do i beat the competition and how do i make sure the drivers pay my money in time with out any hustle or cheating
  • 63. peter kadaji said on 10/26/2009 3:19:24 AM
    In rural Kenya motorbikes have edged out cars in the taxi biz. I want to venture in the same industry any ideas are welcome.
  • 64. jamie wilkins said on 10/27/2009 3:44:08 PM
    I would like to start a taxi service in lumberton, nc. however i am not sure as how to calculate cab fairs for this area or any other area for that matter what formula is used to determine how much to charge patrons? thanks !!!!
  • 65. Thomas James-Beltrametti said on 11/2/2009 1:28:34 PM
    Hello everyone, I have a rare opportunity to open a small business through the Veterans Affairs funding (thanks tax payers..seriously). I am interested in finding a small business like a taxi service. I am seeking intelligent and factual information, suggestions, and concerns from you, the entrepreneurs ! Thanks
  • 66. wendell holmes said on 11/11/2009 7:09:29 PM
    i want to start up a small private taxi service I was wondering if it was a small starting business would it cost more and do i have to go through less procedures
  • 67. othmane said on 11/13/2009 3:33:34 AM
    HI ALL I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN A WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE TAXI COMPANY IN MY COUNTRY OVERSEAS( ALGERIA } I NEED A LOT OF LETTER OF SUPPORTS AND SPONSORS AND HELP I USE A WHEELCHAIR FROM 1970 TO TODAY FROM POLIO HWEN I WAS 3 YEARS OLD. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FUTURE HELP AND SUPPORT AND YOUR TIME. OTMAN
  • 68. vannessa said on 11/14/2009 11:18:58 PM
    i have taxi business for sale in a small country town in Australia. If anyone interested please write to me.
  • 69. Thomas said on 11/14/2009 11:45:34 PM
    I would like to attract more customers in my taxi transport business in Mombasa Nyali Estate. The other taxi drivers don't like me at all and I guess it's because of selfishness. How do I survive in this situation? I have a big responsibility and an obligation towards my family and I highly depend on this business. Someone out there "PLEASE HELP"
  • 70. TOM beginner adviser said on 11/15/2009 12:21:13 AM
    UNISAM-ABLE TAXI SERVICE, affordable, reliable, comfortable (door to door non medical non emergency elderly/handicapped service, family day out, airport drop off and pickup, hotel transfer, city tour etc...) CALL THOMAS +254 0721529167

thomasndurya@hotmail.com || Consultant

• 71. Onesmus said on 11/17/2009 2:07:35 AM
    I am a Namibian male who is planning on starting my own taxi business, in Windhoek in particular. what are the procedures and costs involved?
  • 72. calvin said on 12/3/2009 4:26:43 PM
    I would like to start a cab service in Fayetteville, north carolina, need info on start up cost, insurance and the steps that need to be taken, thanks.
  • 73. christian said on 12/4/2009 6:54:13 AM
    my sister and i want to invest in a taxi business but we dont know where to start.. can you give me some tips in the taxi business.. what are the pros and cons in this business.. philippines...
  • 74. apollo said on 12/9/2009 8:36:17 PM
    i am apollo from philippines, i'm planning to start a taxi business. i would like to ask the requirements for putting it up and the approximate capital for this. thank you
  • 75. nelisha singh said on 12/12/2009 6:56:15 AM
    I would like more information on starting a taxi business is South Africa. Johannesburg
  • 76. Karen said on 12/16/2009 1:01:47 PM
    St louis Mo. I am going to start my own taxi cab for the handicap... For people in wheelchairs... So can someone help or info on how to do this.. Thank You, Karen
  • 77. Daniel said on 12/20/2009 5:50:07 AM
    Hi, Can you please help me with more information on starting up yellow cab in the city of lusaka Zambia.
  • 78. ashok said on 12/21/2009 12:10:17 PM
    sir, i have a citroen car and has applied for a taxi license in north wales. i would like to start my taxi business eventually. what returns can i expect
  • 79. james elias said on 12/22/2009 10:17:57 AM
    dubois, pa, us. is it mandatory to have wheelchair accessible. do u need a special license and where can u get taxi meters?
  • 80. Ray said on 12/26/2009 4:15:46 AM
    Seeking investor to start up Taxi company in Perth or Brisbane, Australia. (My areas of expertise) Both states currently experiencing growth with mineral resource boom. Genuine interest to zigpay@gmail.com please.
  • 81. Shekhar Shastri said on 12/27/2009 8:18:15 AM
    I am from Nagpur, Maharashtra state, India. Want to know same, how the calculations goes on in taxi business. And how to arrive on profit calculations. And how to fix the per kilometer rate?? Regards, Shastri
  • 82. Harry said on 12/28/2009 4:01:54 PM
    I want to start a taxi transportation business in port-harcourt city, river state, nigeria. Please can you give me the required information while i am still an undergraduate and since i will hire someone to drive the car. Thanks.
  • 83. Future Mogul said on 1/4/2010 12:00:46 PM
    I am from Trinidad and Tobago. I want to start a cab company and want to know what are the usual expenses involved as well as how to calculate profits? and any start up information you may have on this venture can you please email it to me?
  • 84. Casey beginner adviser said on 1/5/2010 1:09:10 AM
    Hi everyone we have a taxi corporation here in Manila Philippines anyone whose interested to know more about our company for possible Joint Venture feel free to email us at clark_jones18@yahoo.com. If you want a PASSIVE INCOME and has a VISION to create a system that will make an impact to our society and be the benchmark of transport service.. Hurry call us at +639222288777

+639222288777 || clark_jones18@yahoo.com || Taxi Business Consultant

• 85. neil said on 1/5/2010 5:33:39 PM
    please give me some information on establishing a taxi business in Manila Philippines, thank you very much
  • 86. m orab cab company said on 1/6/2010 1:52:26 PM
    starting cab company with several Medical Card provided people wanting to use me but can not get through to become a provider how do I become providers for insurances when they won't return information? Brown County, Ohio
  • 87. Kenneth Big Dad Cobb said on 1/10/2010 9:23:26 PM
    My name is Kenneth Big Dad Cobb I have been in the taxi cab business for 20 years I know all the pros and cons of the taxi business I am also a member of the taxicab, limousine and paratransit association for a small fee I will answer all your question
  • 88. zuberu said on 1/15/2010 4:04:48 AM
    i'm interested in locating foreign partners who would be willing to provide cars for a taxi cab company in lagos, nigeria. if interested, please contact me on zuberu7@yahoo.com. thank you
  • 89. Joseph Njoroge said on 1/16/2010 5:57:47 AM
    I Have Registered a Taxi Business with a few Customers here in Nairobi and am looking for Finance to Buy at least 3 Toyota Fielder Vehicles for the business. Am also looking for some people with cars that i can be paying at the end of the month. Any foreigner willing to partner with me is most welcome. For more information Call me on +254 721 661 524 and God will bless You Abundantly.
  • 90. jignesh patel said on 1/17/2010 12:17:33 AM
    HI, My self jignesh patel. I want some information regarding becoming a taxi owner in Brisbane Australia, so can you send me some information like
    how much investment ?
    How much yearly income are you reckon?
    and some pros and cons
    can I get 90 % unsecured bank loan ?
  • 91. benard said on 1/18/2010 8:27:06 AM
    Nairobi, kenya. Hi, i want to start a cab business within nairobi, where can i get a banking institution that can finance the purchasing of the car i need/toyota premio. with low interest rates and flexible loan processing? bernardodhis@yahoo.com
  • 92. Kaycee said on 1/21/2010 1:18:18 PM
    I want you guys to please give some good tips on how to start a good taxi business vip/shuttle thankx.
  • 93. phil said on 1/25/2010 5:25:26 AM
    location is los angeles ca. i want to use my own vehicle to transport people from lax to hotels and vise versa. what do i need to do, or get, in order to operate this business legally? or i can just go and put a sticker that says shuttle on the side of my vehicle and just start picking up clients?
  • 94. dave said on 1/25/2010 5:30:09 AM
    Los Angeles, ca. I've been transporting people from los angeles airport to hotels and other destinations. what do i need to do in order to make it a real business where i can do this legally.
  • 95. Peter said on 1/27/2010 3:59:53 AM
    Hi! Am really impressed by comments in this page. I've been considering going into cab/car-hire business in Nairobi/Thika area of Kenya. I have a car I imported for resale but it is taking a bit long to sell. SO am thinking it is time I start with it. pls need help on how to start. email smart.ride@yahoo.com
  • 96. mechelle said on 1/28/2010 10:25:14 AM
    I would like to start a taxi service for kids in ga. My target is single/working parents. Need to know who to call about permits, insurance, etc. will this be a possible goal? I have a lot of single parents that could use service. the goal is to start off as a small self-operated biz. is this type of service possible?
  • 97. Ken said on 1/29/2010 3:52:00 PM
    Hi my name is Ken my wife and i would like to start a taxi service in the atlanta area and would like for some help from anyone on how we can go about doing this we need some direction on what we need to get started thanks
  • 98. Doug Lee said on 1/31/2010 11:59:29 PM
    Willing to pay for info on how to start a single vehicle taxi service in Florida. Taking elderly to doctors appointments, shopping, etc. Plus airport runs and any other pickup and delivery work.
  • 99. Marc said on 2/2/2010 4:51:34 PM
    Can you get me more information on the government agencies, licenses, & permits needed to start-up an independent cab service in Camden, New Jersey, USA. (including cities: Pennsauken, Cherry Hill.)
  • 100. Chester Jones said on 2/4/2010 4:57:04 PM
    i am interested to start a taxi business in White Cloud MI 49349
  • 101. Rajesh sharma said on 2/7/2010 9:47:05 PM
    dear sir i am running a taxi cab company in Jaipur in india i want to know how i can get the client from other countries. is that easy thanks
  • 102. Kiyingi Yeko said on 2/8/2010 9:59:28 AM
    I am running a 14 seater Toyota Hiace here in Kampala, Uganda. I would like to get a business partner and form a company with 5 or more vehicles. I have been in this business for two years and well acquainted with the challenges in the transport industry. If you would like to partner with a well experienced person, why not drop me a line of text on: yekosofaati@yahoo.co.uk or call me on tel:+256774042091
  • 103. Mark Harris beginner adviser said on 2/9/2010 4:40:59 AM
    HI All, Presently in the G.C.C Region. Many people did not realise that their is a Cab assessment test in the UK run mainly by Driving instructor Association (DIA), which is government approved for taxi drivers, Check out the DIA Website. regards, Mark

dimarkja@hotmail.com || Taxi Business Consultant

• 104. raed said on 2/11/2010 9:27:45 AM
    Dears, please i need your assistance to have the required knowledge of starting taxi company in Syria with a professional way. Thanks
  • 105. pablo said on 2/11/2010 6:47:03 PM
    anybody know how to start a taxi business i live in hazleton pa in usa
  • 106. Eva Rockhold said on 2/18/2010 11:32:36 AM
    I want to own my cab or taxi service for driving drunk people from bars to their homes in a small town, Urbana, Ohio U.S.A.
  • 107. Surinder said on 2/22/2010 4:32:14 AM
    do you have any analysis of the risks of running a taxi business in any of the metro city in India
  • 108. dennis said on 2/24/2010 4:32:10 AM
    hi I would like to start a taxi business in nairobi Kenya. What are the pros and cons of running such a business.
  • 109. Duncan Zimba said on 2/24/2010 1:00:05 PM
    Would you please help expand my business by getting loan. Currently, I dont know where I can go to get a loan for the stated purpose. Lilongwe, Malawi. Central Africa.
  • 110. Esther Whisenand said on 2/26/2010 7:16:58 PM
    i am interested in cab business, how do i start one taxi business in Lamar, Colorado USA
  • 111. aine said on 2/27/2010 7:12:40 PM
    I am thinking about starting a taxi business, I need to know how to operate it and also where I can go for training here in london. Thanks
  • 112. angel said on 3/2/2010 10:15:03 PM
    Greetings! Hi i'm angel, i'm from makati city, philippines. I am glad that i found this site cuz i am very confused with where to start on how to run my own taxi cab business here in manila. I'm aware of how much cost the cars, insurances, franchising, oils, maintenance, tools, licensing, etc. My worry is how to start to run all of this, i need your expertise sir, kindly email me if you find time to read my message thanks and have a great day! sincerely yours, angel :)angeljane_252000@yahoo.com
  • 113. moyo omoyele said on 3/8/2010 7:43:47 AM
    Nice piece. can I get a little info on taxi business in Abuja, Nigeria? Tanx
  • 114. Angepoy said on 3/10/2010 3:15:24 PM
    I'm Gepoy from Makati City and want to start taxi business in Philippines soon. I really appreciated your assistance how to start it. Thanks and regards...ggp_ksa@yahoo.com
  • 115. daniel said on 3/10/2010 10:43:31 PM
    i want to start a taxi biz in Sidney Ohio i wood like to know state laws on it and permits i need and the cars i will need and i wood like to know where i can get more funds for that. thank you
  • 116. Mallikarjun.P said on 3/15/2010 12:28:25 PM
    hi, i want start online cab services in india. can you please suggest me how to start the business. My primary target are the people who are coming from overseas and local MNC companies. Thank you. Exp: jaipur, Rajasthan, India
  • 117. Robert T. said on 3/22/2010 4:30:03 PM
    I would like to start a taxi service and I need a step by step guide to walk me through all avenues. Thank you. Lafayette, LA.
  • 118. mars rosales said on 3/26/2010 11:07:27 PM
    i would like to start a taxi service...what are those requirements to start my business...
  • 119. debojit said on 3/29/2010 3:43:00 PM
    plz give an information about taxi rental service. how much capital needed. what are those requirements to start my business
  • 120. PHRED said on 3/30/2010 11:31:09 AM
    I WANT TO START A TAXI BUSINESS IN NIGERIAN AND I NEED METERS. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THEM?
  • 121. yoto said on 4/5/2010 12:33:03 PM
    My friend and I want to start a TAXI BUSINESS, in Philippines around Davao City. Is it possible to help me what is the probability of having this business, and can you give me idea how to operate rent to own taxi business too. Thank you in advance
  • 122. Christine said on 4/6/2010 1:40:01 AM
    Hi I want to start a taxi business in metro manila, would you know if there's an insurance company that offers comprehensive insurance for taxis? is there also a franchising company that you would recommend?
  • 123. juliu said on 4/12/2010 6:51:32 AM
    i want to start a cabtaxi business but dont know how and where to find clients please help. i am at johanessburg south africa.
  • 124. keith mugwagwa said on 4/13/2010 7:52:16 AM
    i need a good business proposal for starting taxi business in Zimbabwe-Harare. Bank will be the financier.
  • 125. prince asor said on 4/14/2010 5:08:30 PM
    Do I need to own a park for taxi biz? What of drivers?
  • 126. Malik said on 4/15/2010 12:02:09 AM
    I live in Atlanta, GA 30341, I have being trying online to find some info but till now nothing, will you please tell me where to get the license and other stuff so that I could start very shortly. Thanks
  • 127. lassie services said on 4/16/2010 4:24:40 AM
    I'm in the taxi business. Kindly explain to me ways of getting corporate clients and getting the right drivers for my cars.
  • 128. david said on 4/18/2010 6:12:17 PM
    I want to know if I start my taxi business with my own new minivan in orlando FL area including the airport. How I need? Thanks
  • 129. Tshehla said on 4/25/2010 2:11:48 AM
    Pleas help resolve my issue; my father in law had a taxi permit before he died now we cant find it and suspect someone borrowed it before he died, how can i find out if its still operating or not? Or please advice me on what to do. Thanx from Sasolburg in SA
  • 130. jose said on 4/25/2010 1:24:13 PM
    hay everyone i have a question i need to ask i'm trying to get in the taxi business.. but dont know what u need to start .. my buddy is driving a taxi and its doing very good .. if any one nos wat u need to start ..well of course money, cars insurance ..were do i go for a permit and plates.....please if anyone knows can u kindly give me more info....trying to do something on my own for a change and change my life around coming out of chicago, i'll thanks and god bless
  • 131. Walid said on 4/25/2010 1:36:26 PM
    Hi everyone if anyone is interested by taxi permit for sale in montreal or in qu├ębec?
  • 132. Donna said on 4/27/2010 12:06:55 PM
    I am interested in buying a taxi permit in montreal. Would you please email me as soon as possible. As far as all the other questions, you can find out what you need to do by first calling your Department of Public Safety in your town, city. I am from Houston, Texas. If you have any other questions, just let me know.
  • 133. pawan said on 4/27/2010 12:37:44 PM
    sir, i want to start cab business in my city , i want to know that what are factors required for starting the business. lucknow, u.p, india.
  • 134. ABOLARIN OLUGBENGA said on 5/4/2010 2:20:30 AM
    Hello, I intend starting a Taxi business in Lagos, Nigeria. Could you please give me enough information on how i can go about. Though the business already exists but i want to add up too. Thank you.
  • 135. Ivan Beukes said on 5/5/2010 3:20:04 AM
    How to write a business plan for taxi business for the northern cape in south africa
  • 136. sandra simon said on 5/9/2010 1:46:07 AM
    my husband and I are interested in starting a door to door (airport shuttle)taxi service with a fixed fee. In Los Angeles, CA We plan on specializing in a luxury van service. How can we get literature on business plans for this? what are typical "start -up costs" for such a business? Pros/Cons? etc.. thank you in advance
  • 137. Lamont Fairgrounds said on 5/10/2010 10:00:12 AM
    Hy there, I want to start a taxi business in Zambia. How much start capital do I need and what are other things I need to take into consideration. Thank you
  • 138. Shaheed Abdulla said on 5/10/2010 3:11:22 PM
    i would like to know what are the best ways of financing a taxi cab company as well as the best place to get the gps meters. Gauteng, South Africa
  • 139. thato mokwena said on 5/12/2010 6:57:46 PM
    hi, i want to start a taxi business in botswana in a village, i have three cars now and i want to start with, i'm looking for advice as to making the business plan and the pros and cons of the business
  • 140. Charles Mappah said on 5/14/2010 8:13:07 AM
    I am french living in London and I would like to start a motorcycle taxi business, it is very popular in France (PARIS). I need to know the first step to start such a business. what are the qualifications needed licensing, legislation, capital needed. THANK YOU
  • 141. Lamont Fairgrounds said on 5/15/2010 4:49:39 AM
    I would like to start a taxi business in Zambia. Can you tell me what steps to take and capital that is needed. Thank you
  • 142. Jean-Louis Mendiondou said on 5/19/2010 12:25:10 AM
    I would need some guidance on how to start a transportation business for people commuting from San Isidro, Ca. to Los Angeles. What marketing strategies to use etc. Thank you in advance.
  • 143. shelly said on 5/21/2010 2:55:52 AM
    Hi, I'm having a research right now about taxi, because my boyfriend wants to start a taxi business. I'm from Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines. Can you tell me the steps on how to do it? specially guide me on how to start it, marketing strategies etc. Thank you very much! I'm looking forward for your answer
  • 144. dorothy smith said on 5/24/2010 4:05:42 PM
    I WANT INFORMATION ON BECOMING A CAB DRIVER, I AM IN HALLSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA 28442 COLUMBUS COUNTY .
  • 145. dorothy smith said on 5/24/2010 4:11:44 PM
    reddorothymoore@aol.com from Dorothy Smith 2348 Red Bug Road Hallsboro, North Carolina 28442 want information on becoming my on personal cab driver for Hire from columbus county North carolina
  • 146. charles said on 5/25/2010 6:32:57 AM
    i would like to start a taxi business with my own car, in cape town south africa, i dont know where to start or where to go please provide me with all info. thanks
  • 147. Chad said on 5/26/2010 2:37:21 AM
    Whoever would like to get information on how to start up a taxicab business in the UNITED STATES ONLY, you can email me at the above email address. Please provide me with your name, telephone number, your city, county, and state. And I will call you in the order that your email was received. Oh and please give me a time that is best to contact you. Thank you. chadcraigmail@yahoo.com
  • 148. makeyi said on 5/27/2010 6:37:58 AM
    hie i own taxis in Harare Zimbabwe, i want to apply for a bank loan to expand but i have no idea how to make a business plan
  • 149. Michael Hughes said on 5/27/2010 2:54:44 PM
    Who do I contact to find out what are the requirements to start a taxi business?
  • 150. SACHINN said on 5/28/2010 3:48:20 AM
    I AM LOOKING TO START A TAXI SERVICE IN MUMBAI, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND IF THERE IS ANY PROJECT REPORT WHICH I CAN STUDY, WHICH WOULD HELP ME IN THE SAME
  • 151. kwame buatsie said on 5/29/2010 10:31:15 AM
    i want to start a taxi business but i need some information on the average salary and research made in that industry. Do you know of the agency that i can obtain this analysis from? i want to start the business in either chicago or Houston.
  • 152. farai mutyavaviri said on 6/1/2010 10:08:23 AM
    i am interested in starting a taxi business in Zimbabwe's capital city Harare. i would like to know how profitable it is and if someone could help with the monthly projections i will greatly appreciate.
  • 153. girmay said on 6/4/2010 1:40:23 AM
    what are requirements needed to open a taxi cab business in pg county MD
  • 154. kb said on 6/6/2010 3:21:55 PM
    i want to start cab company in gaborone botswana pliz help
  • 155. bruce snead said on 6/7/2010 2:17:53 AM
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE STEPS TO TAKE TO START MY OWN TAXI COMPANY? SALISBURY MD
  • 156. Dee Dee Allbright said on 6/9/2010 5:01:21 PM
    I am looking at starting a shuttle to the local bars from local neighborhoods because DWI's are very common in our little town. What government agency would i contact to find out what licenses are required
  • 157. M.Vijaya Kumar said on 6/12/2010 5:42:46 AM
    List out activity to be followed for starting taxi business.
  • 158. Omar said on 6/14/2010 12:20:32 PM
    Dear Sir. Can u please e-mail me the requirements and documentation i need to start a taxi service in Georgia. thank you.. Omar Jack.
  • 159. jhunjen said on 6/14/2010 11:56:40 PM
    kind sir i want to own a taxi cab. can u pls send me the requirements in owning a single unit of taxi to be used for my own livelihood. and if u may, can u also send the breakdown of expenses, i would rather go for a used car that will be used for it. i'm in manila, philippines.
  • 160. Loretta said on 6/20/2010 6:03:54 PM
    I would like to start a taxi service here in my town of Crossville, TN, 38571. could someone please help me get started? such as, tenn. state laws or requirements, insurance requirements, auto requirements, how to charge per ride or trip or how to charge for multiple riders and etc. what kind of dispatching equipment and radios for cars, that are needed in this service? please help!!! thank u!!!!loretta Haney
  • 161. tony said on 6/20/2010 8:52:33 PM
    No 76 Vannessa. I am interested in starting taxi business, where is small town?
  • 162. Sefa Dankwa said on 6/25/2010 8:31:23 PM
    I want to start a taxi business in Kumasi a city in Ghana. Finance is not a problem. I want information on how to go about it. Any sample business plan and other documents will be of immense help to me. Thanks
  • 163. pawan said on 6/26/2010 2:33:36 PM
    i want to start a taxi business where should i give my taxi,,,and what are the terms and condition,, should i profit in this line how much i get from this, how should i earn money at a day!
  • 164. Kris Chterev said on 6/29/2010 2:27:48 PM
    Dear Madam/Sir, I'd like to know how to start taxi-business in Austria. Thank you in advance.
  • 165. Emmanuel Adomako Nuakoh said on 7/1/2010 8:40:43 AM
    I want to start up a taxi and bus business in the capital of Ghana and i wished that you may be in the capacity to furnish me with information
  • 166. saka omotayo said on 7/1/2010 9:17:15 AM
    hello sir, pls kindly tell me how i can have access to fund to start modern taxi cab business in my city of residence also, i want to know the inside aspect of the business. thank .saka omotayo nigeria
  • 167. shawn bailey said on 7/6/2010 6:58:39 PM
    I want to provide transportation for senior citizens in nursing homes in the bay area of California, and I was wondering what is required from me to run a business of this sort.
  • 168. Sony said on 7/13/2010 11:29:22 PM
    i will like to be an independent cab driver in India. can you please tell me where to start. Which place is the best to start a taxi in India.
  • 169. john onwuka said on 7/22/2010 3:39:26 PM
    i want to know how to manage drivers and they should make their remittance to the company
  • 170. Jake said on 7/23/2010 9:46:04 AM
    Here's a thought. Outsource your taxi dispatch system. This can reduce your operational expenses by as much as 50%. www.voicevilleinc.com
  • 171. joyce smith said on 7/24/2010 9:53:21 AM
    wilmington, delaware. i would like information on starting a taxi/transporting service for private, public, and state assisted person
  • 172. Richard said on 7/24/2010 1:46:47 PM
    Hi my name is Richard i would like to start a taxi business service in the Arizona area and would like for some help from anyone on how i can go about doing this i need some direction on what i need to get started thanks
  • 173. vincenzo said on 7/26/2010 9:28:26 AM
    hi, my name is vincenzo and i'm conferring a degree on economics, in particular my thesis talks about the profitability of taxis market in EMEA. can you help me??? i need information about the trends of taxis sales from 2005-2009 in EMEA markets. thanks a lot vincenzo
  • 174. Odige said on 7/26/2010 11:54:11 PM
    I am planning on opening a taxi business in Brooklyn, New York. About how much money do I need? I am not buying new cars. Also, where do I go to find out all the requirements. Thank you
  • 175. David Mohale said on 7/28/2010 3:48:51 AM
    I once had a mini-bus taxi and unfortunately got involved in a accident and it was written off. Then i lost interest in the industry. At the the time of my vehicle's accident, i was operating with a temporary license from the the department of transport as i was on the processes of exchanging the licensee with the previous owner. Now the operating license is still at the transport board. Now i have a renewed interest in this industry again but i dont want to fall under any association mainly because they cheat poeple's money and they dont help them with anything.
  • 176. Brandon said on 7/28/2010 10:54:31 PM
    Can u give me info on how to start up a taxi business in Australia Adelaide and what requirements i need I have an australian license and need to find the costs of the licenses.
  • 177. Manoj said on 7/30/2010 1:26:24 AM
    Hello sir, i have a proposal for 2 cabs from a mnc company in noida delhi (INDIA) they gave me route of 60 km pick and drop for each cab against 25 thousand rupees per month may be they give extra running at the rate of 7 rs. Per km i want to know that sir this opportunity will give me profit or loss while a car cost is 9 lacks rupees. Can i start my cab business with them or not. Regards Manoj
  • 178. enrico shelton said on 8/7/2010 2:32:56 PM
    hi i really would like info on starting a taxi business in either port elizabeth or east london south africa, thank you very much
  • 179. Evans said on 8/14/2010 2:00:56 PM
    I have a station wagon{Toyota succeed} which I need to give to a reliable cab company. Can you please connect me to one. Nairobi kenya. Evans
  • 180. Akhil said on 8/16/2010 8:34:31 AM
    We are about to start our cab services in India. The service is unique and should appeal to people. However, we are starting on as small scale initially. if anyone is keen on partnering in this venture and shares the same kind of passion as us, you may contact me at ecovatetransits@gmail.com
  • 181. Jack hermiz said on 8/17/2010 11:23:01 PM
    Hi i need info from the local government agency in michigan to start my own taxi cab service i want to start with one cab i will drive myself and proceed further as i grow this business
  • 182. arnel said on 8/21/2010 1:21:00 PM
    To those in taxi business now, to save you more you need to convert your taxi to LPG so that you can get a big profit you can email me to more info at rnelperez2006@yahoo.com ( philipines)
  • 183. arnel said on 8/21/2010 1:33:14 PM
    Im looking a investor for a business in the philipphines Any foreigner willing to partner with me are welcome you can email me rnelperez2006@yahoo.com
  • 184. aletta said on 8/25/2010 7:47:50 AM
    HI I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR TAXI TO START UP A BUSINESS IN SOUTH AFRICA TO TAKE CHILDREN FROM SCHOOL TO HOME, AND I AM LOOKING FOR COMPANY THAT CAN HELP TO BUY COMBIE PLEASE HELP. +27 012 -522 -4946
  • 185. parth sharda said on 8/27/2010 2:24:31 PM
    sir we plan to start a cab company in a town in rajasthan (india). though we have a benefit of monopoly over the business as till now there is no cab company here, but will be pleased if you help us with some suggestions regarding the rates per km. office set ups, advertising and managerial tactics. thank you
  • 186. aditya said on 8/28/2010 1:24:29 PM
    i want to start cab rental service in delhi please suggest me
  • 187. Chero said on 8/28/2010 3:43:10 PM
    @190, please let me have your cell. Cherotich, Nairobi Kenya.
  • 188. Joseph said on 8/30/2010 4:34:04 PM
    The use of Motor bikes in my country has become very necessary and in high demand due to the traffic situation. I will be glad if I can be linked with an international partner for the implementation of my Business proposal
  • 189. Luciano P. Bongcac said on 8/30/2010 11:34:10 PM
    I am Luciano P. Bongcac. 45 years old, married, filipino and resident of Palm ridge subdivision, Panacan, Davao City, Philippines. I am desiring to own a business, preferably operating a taxi cab business in davao city interconnecting component cities in region XI. Please help me provide capitalization to start up the aforementioned business
  • 190. kuldeep negi said on 9/2/2010 3:48:53 AM
    Hi i am Delhi based and i would like know about Cab service business in call center. Actually i am looking for a opportunity to have a taxi in call center on rental basis can someone help me on this.
  • 191. ALAGAN said on 9/2/2010 2:07:31 PM
    I am in colombo -srilanka. I would like to start a cab service. Please suggest me
  • 192. Gretta Tella said on 9/3/2010 1:06:49 AM
    Brooklyn, NY. Please, let me know what I need to do for open a taxi business. I need information about this. Thank you
  • 193. Daniel Page III said on 9/7/2010 1:09:56 PM
    I'm interested in starting a taxi/cab service in my community, which is vastly rural. My question is, how should my rates reflect my distances. Where I'm at least ten miles from the nearest grocery store. I suspect my first set of customers to be elderly and by word of mouth. Even though I do plan on investing in the hotline for easy contact.
  • 194. FRANCIS said on 9/8/2010 9:44:44 PM
    I want to star a private taxi business in my state here in Ogun state, nigeria. Which is going to focus on the industrial area in the state how i can star and the model of operation did i need. I need new information and proposal to back it up.
  • 195. ntombi said on 9/9/2010 4:13:14 AM
    hi, i am a 22 years old woman and i would like to start my own taxi business, i want to know that is this business for man only, or can woman do it also. thank you
  • 196. rinchuingam shimray said on 9/9/2010 9:36:52 AM
    i'm name is shimray and my wife is really looking forwards to set up a taxi services a non profitable for the region who has been in dark world for century who traveled by foot for long hrs to mainland for any kinds of needs and emergency. The region is located at the extreme north eastern part of india border with china and myanmar. This folks in these regions for long century has not being access into new world they said it is another north korea. This regions is a christian populated community thanks to american missionary william pattigrew. If given a chance from outside the world i will like to have some contribution to set up a taxi service to connect to the other world .I personally have some money but need some help to set up and make a easy life to the regions . please reply me back on my email achuipa@yahoo.com if some bother and sister want to know more about the project
  • 197. chin samon said on 9/11/2010 1:21:03 AM
    i bought a news car but i never do this business. i want to know how can i build relationship to have clients ?
  • 198. Asela Amarasinghe said on 9/12/2010 10:57:13 PM
    Dear Sir, I want start online cab services in Sri Lanka. Can you please suggest me how to start the business? I want to know how I can get the client from other countries. Please help me Sir. Thank you very mach.Colombo, Sri lanka
  • 199. Hendrix said on 9/14/2010 10:57:57 AM
    i'm a student running a taxi business, in zambia in a small town called monze, semi-rural. i collect my money in small small pieces. what ideas do u have on how i can manage to go through collage recruitment with the little that i get? basically, how to manage small finances ideas on expansion. help. thank you.
  • 200. JBT said on 9/14/2010 6:15:17 PM
    I live in The Bahamas. One of world's largest tourist destinations. Many may not know, but the transportation industry makes a bulk of money. However, the taxi business is an area that can make good monies, but I would like to start a company that provides top-class customer service , timely, reliable and safe drivers. However, I would like some type of free documentation on starting a taxi business. Additionally, I am also seeking investors who would like a silent advisory position. I can be contacted by: jbtenterprises@ymail.com