Starting a Hair Care Product Business

Looking into hair care trends and future, one can easily say there is a huge potential in hair care product business. Do you want to start your own business? Would you like to know how to start a hair care product business? You might want to know what are the pros and cons in starting a hair care product business.

Men and women alike are fascinated with everything that is beautiful and strive to be beautiful themselves. This is the reason why retailing cosmetics and hair care products makes for a good business idea.

hair care products

Experts say that this industry is expected reap in profits of up to 5% each year for several years to come.

At present, almost half of the hair care products on the market are being sold by major retailers. While the remaining half is divided among the independent businesses. Considering the brevity of this market, rest assured, a new player would find no trouble in finding a niche for himself. All he has to do is study the market and the potential clientele of the area.

This is encouraging news indeed especially if you have aspirations of building your very own hair care product empire. But how does one go about starting a business like this? Primarily, you have to choose what line/s or brand/s of hair care products to sell. Are they for women, men, or both? Are they for kids, adults, or both? Note too that geographic segmentation is a vital factor in the hair care business. You must identify which ethnic distribution is prevalent in your target market area. Subsequently, find out what ethnic specific product line would satisfy this groups hair care concerns.

The number of manufacturers remains wide and varied. The key here is to find distributors that offer products that best meet the needs of your target consumers. In selecting a supplier, make sure that the company is stable and its products have a good reputation.

In order to adequately market your products, you need to develop a distinct selling point. Spend some time analyzing what makes your products different from the others. Setting your product apart from the rest will give you an edge and will markedly increase your potential for success.

Promoting Hair Care Products

There are countless ways to promote your products. There is the direct mailing for one. Or if you have the funds, you can go for media advertising. But remember, you need to take into consideration, the lifestyle of the market that you wish to cater too. For example, if your target market is teenagers, placing an ad in a newspaper would a useless move since generally teenagers rarely read the papers.

Pricing Hair Care Products

Make sure that you set an appropriate price for your product. If it is too expensive, chances are, you will lose a number of consumers. If on the other hand the price is too low, then you will limit the profit potential of your business.

Bottom Line Advice

And lastly, no matter how catchy your sales angle is or how extensive your promotional campaign has been; if you can’t get your products out on the racks, then your business is doomed to head south. Find stores and salons that you can team up with and that would let you sell your products on consignment basis. If your funds permit, you can rent a kiosk in the mall. Another option is the internet.

• Start a Hair Stylist Business
    Do you know how to start hair stylist business? You have to possess talent, skills, and knowledge in running this type of business. Begin with a plan of action.
  • Starting a Hair Extension Business
    Are you passionate in starting your own hair extension business? Now, you will be able to learn the steps and expert tips on how to start a hair extension business!

• 1. Toniya Stephens said on 10/3/2008
    HI I am wanting to start an online store for these new hair care products I just found and want to be the first in my area to introduce it. I know I would sell a lot but, I need start up capital for the products,advertising, business licenses, permits, dba, etc.
  • 2. Joy said on 10/8/2008
    Hi, I would like to be a distributor of hair care products, Can you let me know what I need to do this? I would like to have an online store as well.
  • 3. Kristalee said on 11/7/2008
    I have the name of the line and so many ideas but have no clue on where to start as far as the ingredients and how to make the products.(I know - The most important thing I need!)I know it will be time to hang up my shears eventually and I am ready to take the risk of a new business! Any suggestions?
  • 4. Stephanie H. said on 12/24/2008
    Hi Stephanie, I have an organic product that I am putting together. Please let me know if you want more info...........
  • 5. Meachi said on 12/30/2008
    I am interested in starting a retail business selling different kinds of hair care products, including wigs and weaves. Please email any information that might be helpful to jamitramurphy@bellsouth.net
  • 6. Bobbi D said on 1/13/2009 11:04:31 AM
    I am a salon owner and i would like to produce an organic shampoo and product line for retail sale and to sell in my own salon but have no idea on where to start with ingredients and production. please help. also i am open to selling products in my salon on consignment in the meanwhile. thanks
  • 7. Deloris said on 1/23/2009 3:17:48 PM
    Greetings All! My name is Deloris and I own a small bath, body, and spa product business. I also have a natural hair care line called Tropical Radiance. These products are made from raw ingredients (mango butter, macadamia nut oil, coconut milk, etc.) and natural fruit and flower essences. They are excellent products for restoring health to damaged hair and hair that is very course, so most of my clients are African American, Hispanic, or of some ethnic origin. If you any of you are interested in carrying these types of products in your salon or spa, or if you are interested in being a distributor, please be in touch with me so that we can talk further. My website address is www.dcfragrancecenter.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • 8. Leah said on 2/13/2009 9:09:53 PM
    I am interested in starting my own hair care products, please email me information that can get me on the right path. mykea08@yahoo.com
  • 9. Machelle said on 2/17/2009 9:59:29 PM
    I am opening a new salon promoted primarily to children and I am interested in producing a line of tear free products to retail sale in my salon. I have no idea on where to start with ingredients nor production. Please help. I would love to have products for all ethnic of kids. Where do I find the products to put my salon label on? I'm hoping to open my doors by April 1, 2009 but have no idea where to start on this project. Thanks for any help you can offer.
  • 10. Angel Grimes said on 2/19/2009 11:29:34 AM
    Hi, I have some ideas as to enhance some hair products for weaving as well as inventive ideas as to create weaving products but I don't know how to do anything with those ideas as far as who and the where to take the ideas as well as marking them as my own so that if shared someone else couldn't profit from my idea. Can you help me with some direction?
  • 11. sylvia said on 3/21/2009 5:58:27 PM
    Hi! My name is Sylvia and I want to make a line of hair care products starting with shampoo's and conditioners. I'm very much into haircare however I can't figure out what steps I need to take to achieve these types of products. When ever I look it up on line I only come across do it yourself remedies for @ home. If you have any information where to begin and achieve my goal it would be greatly appreciated.
  • 12. Tina Mobley said on 4/2/2009 9:17:29 AM
    Hello, I would like to tell hair products but i have no idea on how to find vendors and suppliers for black hair care products.
  • 13. CB said on 4/13/2009 3:20:52 PM
    I would like to get hair weft line package with my name on it. I need to find a hair weave manufacture, any idea?
  • 14. MzClayb said on 4/17/2009 12:50:05 PM
    Hello! I have a wonderful product line for natural and relaxed hair! I just need to know what to do legally to start selling, packaging, etc......
  • 15. Brian Abram said on 4/21/2009 3:44:47 PM
    Hi! My name is Brian Abram and I am interested in starting a line of black hair care products, facial cremes, lotions, and soaps. The brand will be called a'KellyBee's. Any advice or suggestions of getting started in this business?
  • 16. Abi said on 4/27/2009 10:11:16 AM
    I am interested in starting a retail hair and beauty business selling hair & beauty care products for people of colour and Europeans, including wigs and weaves. Please email any information that might be helpful to borinuoluwa@googlemail.com. Thanks
  • 17. Mamie Cotton said on 5/7/2009 4:51:46 PM
    Hi I am starting a line of hair care products as well, but for the time being I have only one product, should I wait and try to produce at least two products or do you think I can penetrate the market with one product? I am looking at a niche market in natural African-American hair in particular dreads and cornrows.
  • 18. RENALLA said on 5/9/2009 10:46:31 PM
    I STARTED A NEW BEAUTY SUPPLY BUSINESS. NOW I AM IN NEED OF WHOLESALERS TO PURCHASE MERCHANDISE FROM. THERE IS SO MUCH I STILL NEED I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. I AM VERY CONFIDENT THAT MY BUSINESS WILL PROSPER I JUST NEED INVENTORY AND LOTS OF IT. PLEASE HELP ME SO THAT I CAN HELP YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'LL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOUR COMPANY. ONCE AGAIN THANKS.
  • 19. Yvette Batiste said on 5/12/2009 4:35:38 PM
    I need to know where to get wholesale products for things such as wigs, hair weave, hair care products, perms, colors, purses, shoes, bath stuff etc. Please email me.
  • 20. JUNAID beginner adviser said on 5/20/2009 12:15:23 PM
    HI EVERYBODY ... I HAVE A WHOLESALE HAIR PRODUCTS BUSINESS BASED IN MANCHESTER(UK). WE SUPPLY EVERYTHING IN THE HAIR PRODUCTS BUSINESS. EMAIL ME I'LL BE HAPPY TO DISCUSS ANY NEEDS YOU MAY HAVE IN THIS FIELD AS OUR COMPANY HAS OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD . JUNAIDARIF786@HOTMAIL.COM

junaidarif786@hotmail.com || Haircare Product Business Expert

• 21. Molly said on 5/24/2009 7:21:29 AM
    I am thinking of starting a business, selling hair care products including wigs and weaves. Any advice or suggestions on getting me started would be appreciated. Thank you
  • 22. Ivory said on 6/3/2009 6:01:10 AM
    Hi, I'm looking for information in starting my own hair care product line but I don't know where to start, can you help me?
  • 23. Natalie said on 6/4/2009 2:05:12 PM
    Seams I have the same question as everyone else. I want to start my own organic hair product line for curly kids. I have no idea how to formulate a products and who to go to create one for me. I have a name for the product and everything and I just can't find any info that isn't "shady". Can you refer a company someone with product already waiting for purchase?
  • 24. Grace Cano said on 6/18/2009 8:21:18 AM
    I have the idea and the target audience. I want to make a hair product for curly girls and women. But as far as actually producing the product itself, where can I get this done?? How do I put together the ingredients??
  • 25. Leah Branch said on 6/18/2009 2:11:45 PM
    I also want to start my own hair products I would like to know how would I get started and who to talk to ???
  • 26. Fabian said on 7/12/2009 8:48:37 AM
    I am hoping to start my own business soon, i am aiming to sell wigs, human hair extension and black and asian beauty products for men and women. if anyone knows of any wholesalers as well as manufacturer that i can buy these products from. please email me at fabian123@hotmail.co.uk thank you all
  • 27. Terri said on 7/15/2009 5:02:07 PM
    I am looking to start my own line of hair & body products, but I have no idea about creating the product itself. What should I do or need to know to make this happen.
  • 28. eric pennington said on 7/21/2009 1:33:54 PM
    i've been thinking for year to start my own line of products need help to find out how to start and how to dictate what is put into them
  • 29. lacey said on 7/27/2009 6:35:24 PM
    hi, i would like to start a line of hair products. i don't know how to turn them into actual products themselves. umm ya do you know how?
  • 30. Vick said on 8/18/2009 6:45:54 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a hair product shop selling weaves, wigs, hair products, and so on. Please I would appreciate if you can give me tips and ideas on how to be successful in the business. As well as where to find manufacturers and suppliers.
  • 31. Ginger said on 8/20/2009 1:55:02 PM
    Hi I am at the start of researching on how to start a business selling lines of weave, wigs and hair care products, and supplies. How do I even begin with building this future empire of mine? I work as a secretary in the medical field and would love to get out of this and run my own baby. If anyone has any kind of information for me please inform me I would greatly appreciate it!!!
  • 32. Edward said on 8/28/2009 2:37:52 PM
    I've recently started up my own hair care line and is looking for a hair supply store to put my line in. If anyone owns one or know of one that can be a great help. My email is wavesunlimited@ymail.com
  • 33. Mz. P said on 8/28/2009 6:08:34 PM
    I have been formulating natural hair care products for years, and feel ready to get out there. I have no idea where to begin. I know I need help in packaging and labeling, but who or where are these sources? Help! Mz. P
  • 34. vonda said on 9/3/2009 4:52:04 PM
    HELLO, I'M GOING TO START MY OWN HAIR LINE PRODUCT. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START FROM. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING THIS. IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME OUT PLEASE CONTACT ME AT VONDABLESSINGS@YAHOO.COM THANKS SO MUCH!
  • 35. Alicia said on 9/18/2009 2:02:45 AM
    Hello, I am in the beginning stages of creating my hair weave line and I am wondering where would I need to go to in terms of packaging. Logo, picture, etc. Where would I need to go to get that kind of help?
  • 36. Ayesha, Florida said on 10/7/2009 10:01:06 AM
    I am interested in starting a hand/homemade natural hair/skin care products that are for men, women and children. Focusing on hair growth, health, preventing loss and repairing damaged, dry hair. Currently, I am conducting research for product recipes. I already have the name but what I wanna know is, will i need a license to operate being that this products are from the kitchen and not chemically produced?
  • 37. Linda Grimm said on 10/9/2009 2:12:44 PM
    Would like information on how to start my business selling hair product-need to know where I can buy name products?
  • 38. Nekky said on 10/9/2009 2:15:30 PM
    Pls I would like to open an online hair business for both African Americans and Europeans. I am interested in selling wigs, weaves, braid extensions etc. Can someone tell me what I need to do to be successful on it?
  • 39. Gavin taylor said on 10/12/2009 5:23:51 PM
    Hi I have begun on the journey of creating my own natural hair shampoo and conditioner. I have found a company that provide the raw ingredients but need to know the legalities behind either blending my own shampoo or rebranding shampoo as my own. Any info would be great .
  • 40. Randi said on 10/16/2009 7:37:55 PM
    I have the funding for a hair care line and a label...I need someone that lives in portland, or to help with ingredients. rshawell@gmail.com
  • 41. Riya said on 10/23/2009 3:37:27 PM
    Hey Guys! I am hoping to start my own skincare and haircare brand. I have looked for several contract manufacturers but all i seem to find are companies who sell in massive bulks! I was looking for a smaller company that would be happy to supply in smaller quantities. Any info is much appreciated. Please mail me at R.kousor@hotmail.com. Thanks
  • 42. Samantha said on 10/27/2009 11:46:06 AM
    I guess I am not that different from everyone on this list who wants to launch and market their own hair care line. However, I do know my idea is DIFFERENT since I haven't seen it in the market. I was wondering if there is a chemist out there that can help me with my journey. I can be contacted through my email at sld411@msn.com
  • 43. Joy F. said on 11/8/2009 8:43:05 PM
    I am looking into opening my own beauty supply store. Please give me information on how to get started and the where to get the products from (for example human hair for weaves)
  • 44. Adrienne Whitner said on 11/9/2009 3:58:04 PM
    I am in the process of making a great leave in conditioner. I used it on my hair and went without putting a texturizer in my hair for five months. My daughter also screams when I comb her hair and now I am able to comb through her with ease. I want to be able to put this product together but I don't know where to start.
  • 45. kim said on 11/9/2009 11:02:22 PM
    I am interested in starting an online business selling natural hair care products, anyone out there with a product looking for help selling?
  • 46. Philip beginner adviser said on 11/10/2009 7:52:34 AM
    Hello all, my company produce's a variety of soap, shower and bath products from Shampoo's, Conditioners, Shower gels and Bath foams, we do everything from Formulas ( if you have a registered formula of your own you can use that or you can use one of our existing ones) ingredients all the way up to the end product bottling and labeling. Our minimum orders are usually no less than 2000. Email address is: philip-alyan@hotmail.co.uk. I wish you all the best of luck in having your own hair care brands and businesses!

philip-alyan@hotmail.co.uk || Haircare Product Adviser

• 47. Sommer said on 11/13/2009 3:42:54 PM
    Hello, I have created a natural hair care line for Natural men, women and children and would love information on how to grow my small business. It is targeting African American women who wear their hair natural. Any ideas on how to sell but still remain true to my passion.
  • 48. Kevin Harris said on 11/19/2009 1:36:17 PM
    We are due to kick off our concept store no 1, and it is heartening that we have taken a lot of the provisions you suggest in our initial planing. In fact the exact plan is a small store and a kiosk in a mall as a start. We hope to grow to 8-10 stores in the next 3 years. Kevin Harris www.hollywoodhairzone.com , East London South Africa
  • 49. Trina said on 11/21/2009 3:20:48 AM
    Well I am also looking for help in formulating a certain type of hair product and what is the most profitable method to start up my business...please help...thank you so much!
  • 50. Destiny said on 11/27/2009 6:23:23 AM
    Hello. I'm looking to start my own wig label and weave line. Can you please point me in the right direction?
  • 51. Carl Miller said on 12/2/2009 3:13:35 AM
    I am Located in Las Vegas, NV. I am Currently Creating a Lotion that has ingredients That will sell it self. I am Looking for a partner with know how and financial support. Truth be told I injured my Back and my finances will not allow me to make this take off. I have full motivation and am Confident in this product. If i Had the funds and saw this request' i would help! Would you? I will ask for no direct funds! Only That i Lack the knowledge and Funds to get this Great idea off the ground. Looking To be partners Legally! No Games' Just Hope! From start to finish lets make This happen. Will Give More Info. I am Very Honest and Get worried i could loose my idea to someone smarter in this field' But dont know what else to do. With or without you i will find a way to make this happen. This is just where i am at the moment. Again' I am Determined. Just looking for some good old fashion Help. Email Me At xiospainting@hotmail.com Thank You... Carl
  • 52. dee dee said on 12/16/2009 11:00:43 AM
    hi, planning to run my business in chicago, il, usa. i have the ingredients of what i want in the product, but i don't know how to get started at all.
  • 53. willian cook said on 12/16/2009 12:07:59 PM
    Need to no how to start and online hair care product business for home base business and the cost for a first class web page program.
  • 54. Shelly said on 12/17/2009 7:52:08 AM
    Washington, DC. Hi planning on start an all natural hair care line. Please tell me where to look for started up money.
  • 55. naturally you said on 12/19/2009 6:08:54 AM
    In Kansas City, MO. I have made my own all natural hair products at home for myself....I am in need of info on how to extended the self life so I can retail them to the public. Also, I need info on how to start-up my online store for the products.
  • 56. New York Project said on 12/27/2009 2:09:45 AM
    We are starting a hair care product line for natural hair based out of New York. should you be interested in investing please let me know.
  • 57. gina e said on 1/3/2010 11:56:56 PM
    hi there, wanting to start a business in winnipeg manitoba canada, to cater to african american individuals. we do not have many resources in beauty for people of color here or anywhere else besides toronto for that matter. please contact me if any help can be offered or business connections. thank you
  • 58. Linda Gearke beginner adviser said on 1/4/2010 6:02:56 PM
    The above advice is very good! I am a personal care product developer and marketing consultant with 15+ years of experience in the beauty industry. I would be happy to offer my assistance and help you save a lot of money and time through my many years of experience developing over 350 unique skin care, hair care and bath and body products. You can learn more about me at linkedin.com. Linda Gearke, Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts

Linda Gearke, Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts

• 59. Vanessa said on 1/4/2010 7:51:06 PM
    London, England. Hi! My name is Vanessa and I want to make a line of hair care products starting with shampoos, conditioners and moisturizers. I'm very much into haircare however I can't figure out what steps I need to take to achieve these types of products. When ever I look it up on line I only come across do it yourself remedies for @ home. I need to know where the manufacturers are. If you have any information where to begin and achieve my goal it would be greatly appreciated.
  • 60. Shawn Maxwell said on 1/6/2010 12:42:22 AM
    San Mateo, California, USA. I'm interested in opening a store front to sell hair weaves, hair pieces, wigs, etc. as well as create an e-commerce site. I have a background in marketing and public relations, but have no experience in the hair care business. I would appreciate any information and or suggestions you can provide.
  • 61. Lisa B said on 1/7/2010 1:10:18 PM
    Denver CO 80203. I want to start an online beauty retail store. Can you give me some tips on how to start. I am a licensed professional and can buy product at whole sale. Do you know of a good website for marketing my products? Thank you
  • 62. Neo said on 1/9/2010 8:03:40 PM
    New York city... i'm interest in starting a business in exporting wigs and weaves to another country in africa. How do i go about staring this business cause i have no experience in selling hair products....I just realized that there is a need of american hair product in my country.. i just want to find where to get the product meaning wigs and weaves,,, the suppliers and wholesalers in the US and i can buy the product and supply it to africa....thanks
  • 63. Lynette B. said on 1/19/2010 1:54:48 AM
    Like so many African Americans these days, I have recently become all natural as far as my hair goes. I love being natural, but am having a hard time finding natural, safe products to use in my hair. I've started to make my own. I'm ready to start a small business or online business selling these products. I would love advice on how to achieve this. Please, help me with this dilemma. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me anytime.
  • 64. Lori Nedd said on 1/19/2010 2:25:33 PM
    Looking to expand business to include our own product lines of hair, hair care products and beauty tools. Please advise on where we should look to find manufacturers and financing. We are among the top websites in our market and want to continue to grow! Thanks Lori Nedd, admin@wigmakersworld.com
  • 65. Jessica McCoy said on 1/24/2010 7:54:20 PM
    I own a natural hair care company marketed to moms and I'm looking for salons and retail centers to sell to. Contact me trough our website www.danuhaircare.com
  • 66. willie mae jones said on 1/25/2010 10:25:14 AM
    Hello. I am an african-american woman who has natural hair. For a few months now, I have been making my own hair products because the organic store brand are too expensive. So, I decided to make my own. Now, I am interested in starting my own hair care line. Any advice would help. Thanks.
  • 67. Leilu said on 1/30/2010 8:32:24 PM
    Hi, I am looking to start a hair care range for black women in the UK. I am just at a loss where to start. How do I get the formulation together and decide on the best ingredients. how do I get in touch with labs that can create the products I am thinking of? Otherwise some advice on starting an online beauty supply store would be great! London UK
  • 68. megan martin said on 2/2/2010 6:42:30 PM
    i am interested in producing my own hair care line. Shampoos, conditioner, gels, mouse etc. was wondering where to even begin. If there is any info that you could provide to me that would be great. thank you, megan
  • 69. Colleen said on 2/4/2010 12:54:12 AM
    I am interested in creating an organic hair care line for women that includes shampoos, conditioners, and styling aids. Where do I even begin such a process? I am out of Chicago, so there is quite a bit of competition. I would like tips on how I can stand out. Thanks so much! Colleen
  • 70. adriannemichelle said on 2/7/2010 10:28:33 PM
    Hello i'm am very much interested in creating my own hair product line. Not sure what target market nor where to begin my process but i have the funds and a overall clientele to maximize in this field. If there is anyone reading on this that feel they can help me with this project please feel free to contact me at adriannemichelle215@gmail.com thanks
  • 71. REUMEL SAIB said on 2/8/2010 3:31:43 AM
    I AM LOCATED IN SOUTH AFRICA, IN THE PROVINCE OF KWAZULU-NATAL, IN A TOWN CALLED STANGER. HALF WAY BETWEEN DURBAN AND RICHARDS BAY.
  • 72. trecey said on 2/11/2010 1:06:37 AM
    I would like to start and online natural hair beauty supply business if anyone has any ideas please email me please? thx so much
  • 73. Kiki said on 2/16/2010 2:21:08 PM
    Hi, i'm interested in starting my own hair care products line e.g shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, serum, gel and also hair products such as weaves and wigs both human hair and synthetic but i don't know how to go about it....PLEASE HELP. I want to start asap and i'll appreciate any info or advice. I live in the UK
  • 74. Angel said on 2/17/2010 1:32:01 AM
    Hi, I am looking to start a hair care line for women. I am just at a loss where to start. How do I get the formulations together and decide on the best ingredients. How do I get in touch with labs that can create the products I am thinking of? Otherwise some advice on starting an online beauty supply store would be great!Please email me!!
  • 75. teliaj said on 2/17/2010 7:56:36 PM
    I am interested in starting my own hair care products and need help doing so. I want to target both, men and women. you can reach me on facebook(telia johnson) or @ perkinsmystery@aol.com. i want to to setup a hair care product business in 4469 est. 131st. garfield hieghts ohio
  • 76. kati beginner adviser said on 2/17/2010 11:12:09 PM
    Hi, I am a Naturopath from Iran, and I do extensive research about ancient formulations. I have come up with a natural formula which is anti hairloss and also will increase hair growth immensely. I tried it on many people and myself, the amazing result was that after the first application everyone experiences much thicker hair. please contact me if interested. I will be here for another month only. cheers. sorry I forgot to mention I am in Wellington NZ right now and my email is katiarasi@yahoo.com

katiarasi@yahoo.com || Haircare Product Consultant

• 77. denise skinner said on 2/19/2010 6:27:39 PM
    I am seeking information about starting a home hair distributing business. I reside in Philadelphia, Pa. I need help in this process of exporting/importing. Looking for reputable companies. My address is hair4ubydenise@aol.com.
  • 78. Art Lilly said on 2/25/2010 4:29:39 PM
    I live in riversider california. I want to start a beauty care business. For people ages 14 to 49. Prefer black products.
  • 79. Avick said on 3/5/2010 2:45:21 PM
    i have a deep protein conditioner i discovered 20 years ago and want help selling the idea to a company or selling the product myself. no start up capital; just a great product that has worked for me all of these years. i am a salon owner also and need help with this idea. please help me. thanks
  • 80. Rebecca Soriano said on 3/6/2010 4:05:06 PM
    Hi I would like to start my own natural skin care products and natural hair care products. Can you please help me to contact a dependable chemist or a dependable laboratory who can help me start this business.
  • 81. Mashonda said on 3/10/2010 12:33:36 AM
    I'm also interesting in starting a natural hair care product line that is paraben free(shampoo, conditioner, hair oils..etc). I need help finding a reputable contract manufacturer who deals with small business.
  • 82. Negesti said on 3/10/2010 8:47:13 PM
    Hello, I am interested in making my own hair care products for ethnic/african american/hispanic (curly, kinky, wavy and course hair types). The unfortunate thing is that I do not know how to start. I have done my research on natural products, but what to do as for do about it and putting the right products together i need help. I need a dependable chemist or lab that can help me. (bkyln, ny) Thank you please email me: negesti7@yahoo.com
  • 83. Danica beginner adviser said on 3/11/2010 3:13:08 PM
    First off i'm sure people have great ideas for products but dont know about ingredients or anything I can help there. The environmental working group has a website completely devoted to telling you what is in products such as Dove and Herbal Essences and even your toothpaste and what these products do. http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ do your RESEARCH and find out what these ingredients are and what they do. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at Immortal1657@hotmail.com I learned a lot from my teacher in beauty school who is a research FREAK

Immortal1657@hotmail.com || Beauty Product1 Consultant

• 84. Paula said on 3/14/2010 3:57:33 PM
    Hello, am closing my hair shop to go look after my new born gal and am looking to sell the display head manikins. anybody interested plz email me. Am based in south East England, uk.
  • 85. Ozella Bell said on 3/15/2010 12:19:58 PM
    I am seeking to start my own hair care line including containers/labels. How can I do so?
  • 86. Lisa said on 3/20/2010 5:50:34 PM
    Hello , I'm interested in starting a natural hair care line, mostly targeting natural hair care. If any one know a chemist or a company who can help me make the moisturizer, oil etc, please email me . makeallthemoney@yahoo.com - I will need the products as well as packaging. I have the key ingredients and I know what I want - I just dont know how to put it all together
  • 87. Scott Michaels said on 3/21/2010 8:33:12 AM
    We are launching Hairbond UK this summer. Our web site is www.hairbond.co.uk. Distributors wanted!
  • 88. kotan Awokoya said on 3/21/2010 7:07:18 PM
    hi i am interested in starting an organic hair care, skincare product line. I have started making products for myself, as i am fully natural. I need hep on how to start and what to do
  • 89. Brian said on 3/22/2010 9:59:01 AM
    i would like to distribute hair care products to salons. I also would like to know how i go about making and distributing my own hair products.
  • 90. Amanda Gonzalez said on 3/22/2010 10:43:07 AM
    I am interested in starting up a hair care line that is all natural. My biggest concern is the life span of the products how would i know what the shelf life would be?
  • 91. Brian said on 3/22/2010 12:09:50 PM
    I would like to distribute or manufacture hair care products in Durban, South Africa
  • 92. vivian said on 3/23/2010 5:34:28 AM
    I am from china, beijing. we are the biggest manufacture for anti-hair loss products, we can discuss order quantity as you requirements. email lucky26@bodybeauty.cc you will get best price and quality products
  • 93. Emily said on 3/24/2010 4:28:15 PM
    Hello, I would like to start my own beauty business, and I would like to know where I may buy boxed products ready to sell and already packaged, such as: Hair extensions, wigs, hair products, nail polish, hair accessories, lip balm, iron, curler, etc. Do you happen to know where, a site, store. And can you please give me a list of places?
  • 94. Kay said on 3/30/2010 11:19:39 PM
    I considered making my own mineral makeup and natural hair care line for women of color but changed my mind when I found a fabulous distributor. My customers love my products and I get 50 free products every month that I am able to sell and keep all the profit from. I am now able to open a real retail storefront (grand opening in two months)and I would highly suggest this program to anyone else looking for a way to start a business with out having to have capital for your inventory up front. The business name is Mineral Indulgence. http://mineralindulgence.com/
  • 95. painter Ifeanyi said on 3/31/2010 7:45:51 AM
    I am a salon owner since 7 years. i have a lot of customers that need product but i dont have money to start import product i am looking for someone that will be my business partner so that we can start the business by little by little when i sell and refund money he will bring another i deal in hair product both hair loss and hair relaxers
  • 96. ravishing RC said on 4/11/2010 6:52:04 AM
    Hay i am looking to start up a wig and hair care products shop mainly for Afro and Indian hair, i have the start up capital and location and all that but dont have a clue where to find a wholesale supplier. could anyone help me with a supplier and advice.
  • 97. benz said on 4/17/2010 10:36:05 AM
    hi. i'm benz i'm wig master wig makers.. i'm looking for a job to give a home work by twisting a wig.. ho can help me to give a work
  • 98. Stephanie B. said on 4/20/2010 11:15:07 AM
    Hi I am looking for wholesale supplier to start-up my business. I am looking for human hair, wigs, braiding hair, hair care products, hairbows, baretts, relaxers..etc.
  • 99. Miss O. said on 4/26/2010 7:25:54 PM
    Hi, My Name is Miss O and I have plan to open a beauty care products store. I want to carry wigs, Extension, weave and also hair accessories. I'm located in Ontario, Canada. I need some advice and Valuable information to how I'm going to go about the idea. And most importantly needs information on reliable wholesale distributors contact and website to further my feasibility studies. Thanks and God bless. Urgent!!!
  • 100. cindy journigan said on 4/26/2010 7:44:08 PM
    I live in Willingboro, NJ which is a predominately a black town. There are a couple outdoor and indoor markets in my area. My sister and I mixed some great all natural hair conditioning product together using shea butter... Can we just package it up in sellable plastic containers and go to the market and sell this product. It would be just like the shea butter ventors that just sell shea butter. My sister and i including my teenage daughter have tried this product and we really think its great. It promotes growth and make your hair feel soft and good.
  • 101. neha beginner adviser said on 4/28/2010 8:33:19 AM
    Hi I want to stat beauty and hair care/ colour business in india I have 17 years exp in the same trade I am looking for financial strong partner who want to enter in beauty business in India as it is a vast market or company who want to launch their product in india

nehabhanot66@rediffmail.com || Beauty Products Consultant

• 102. tennille said on 5/5/2010 12:31:26 PM
    Hi, I have been a hair stylist for 15 years. I want to start my own hair product line from shampoo's to styling agents, but i dont know where to start. I have been looking and reading article about the business, but still dont know where to start. If anyone have suggestions please email me chandajsph@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
  • 103. Shaune said on 5/6/2010 3:40:38 PM
    I live in North Jersey and I have began using an all natural product that has changed my kinky hair texture to a more manageable texture. I no longer have to go to the salon to get a flat iron. I can blow through it my self and use a ceramic curling iron and it looks beautiful. Also, it no longer comes out in clumps. I really would like to help the lady that make it protect her product and find a company that could make it in large quantities or present to a major company to buy her product. I swear it works. Everyone who tries it can't get enough. By the way, I don't have a relaxer...at all.
  • 104. Carol McLean said on 5/6/2010 10:03:13 PM
    Hi: I am looking for a wholesale supplier to start-up my business. I would like to sell human weave hair, wigs, braiding hair, hair products, relaxers..etc. I live in Queens NY. How do I successfully and legally start this journey? I can be reached on Face book. Carol McLean.
  • 105. Romund Mcconis said on 5/7/2010 11:07:50 PM
    I would like to know who can help me start my own haircare products for women and Men, which Company or person can i talk to for this info. Indianapolis, Indiana
  • 106. Charmers said on 5/10/2010 5:26:01 PM
    Hi I live in England in the London area. I am looking to start up an online hair business that sells weaves, wigs and hair products I am looking for wholesales, and shipping and dropping companies and just some ideas as to how I can get started any information would be appreciated email address is coolccf@hotmail.com
  • 107. joyell johnson said on 5/10/2010 8:41:21 PM
    I am interested in branding my own human hair weaving hair line. Does any one know of any good manufacturers, that can package, distribute. A good example is the Beverly Johnson, or Brandy Hair Lines
  • 108. Shaun said on 5/16/2010 10:25:09 PM
    Want to start my own hair care product line; can someone give me the amount of capital needed to mass produce my prototypes. I would like to market my products to African Americans. Thanks!
  • 109. Peter said on 5/17/2010 2:19:26 AM
    I'm in Nairobi Kenya.Please furnish me with more technical details on the line of hair products. African hair is quite different from African American hair etc. Thanks
  • 110. azeem hoosen said on 5/17/2010 5:06:46 PM
    i'm from durban south africa i'm looking to buy a relaxer formula as i have the other formula and i'm hoping to find it asap i'm launching lush hair care this year september plz can anyone help me. contact me azeemh007@gmail.com
  • 111. Memory Tukuta said on 5/18/2010 11:28:48 AM
    I am from East London, South Africa and i would like to start a Hair and Hair Products Distribution Business. I would like information as well as quotation from Wholesalers and Suppliers. I am interested in buying Human Hair, Wigs, Hair products and Accessories for Distribution in South Africa and other African countries.
  • 112. robert and kerine said on 5/19/2010 5:47:31 PM
    Hi my wife and i own a beauty supply store in philadelphia pa called Kerine's Hair 4U. we have been in business for a year as of may 9 2010. we are looking for black owned wholesale hair suppliers or manufactures that we can do business with are there any out there?
  • 113. Shonna said on 5/21/2010 7:59:42 PM
    Hi, i'm looking to start my own hair and beauty supply line store and I don't really know where to start. I'm interested in targeting african american women, children who have natural hair. Is there any suggestions on how I can get started. I already know what the name of my store will be.
  • 114. Michelle said on 5/26/2010 9:42:05 AM
    I'm from South Manchester England, I have my own salon and now want to start my own line of hair care products for men, so far all the manufacturers are to large and are not interested in small runs please can you give me any advice as to where to find manufacturers who will formulate and manufacture smaller amounts of hair care products.
  • 115. LORI said on 5/28/2010 11:22:10 PM
    HI, I'm from Hartford, Ct and have wonderful ideas for an organic hair and skin line but need to know how to build the products myself and where to find them. Anyone interested in teaming up. Loriandty@yahoo.com
  • 116. Nina said on 5/29/2010 7:26:04 PM
    Hello! I am also interested in obtaining more information on opening a business selling natural hair & body products, especially the legal side of it. I know how to make my own products, but I want to make sure that I legally have the tools in order to sell my products in the near future before launching my website. If anyone has any valuable information, please share!
  • 117. Bernard Patterson said on 5/31/2010 4:07:00 PM
    Hello all, I'm looking to start up my own biz with hair products and weave for all ethnic groups young and old male and female, i have no clues what my first step should be any ideas would be helpful thank you...
  • 118. Madeleine said on 5/31/2010 4:39:45 PM
    Hi, I would like to open a hair/cosmetics store catering primarily to afro-carribean people. I would also like to reach out to European females but unsure about products they may use on their hair. any suggestions would be well received. I live in London, in a town with little services for the large afro-carribean community. Also interested in suppliers/wholesalers. If you have an established business in the service industry, any advice and suggestions you deem relevant to help me to succeed will be appreciated. email me mad_laini@yahoo.co.uk Much obliged
  • 119. Francheca said on 6/2/2010 2:51:31 PM
    I want to run a home-base Hair Extension, Hair product & Beauty supplies. I don’t want to buy in bulks of 100’s, but interested in wholesalers suppliers that cater to small start-ups. If you can direct in the right direction please email at tfrancheca@yahoo.com
  • 120. Sister So True said on 6/3/2010 12:04:15 PM
    I want to sale my homemade Shea Butters and Scrubs et, in my area as a hobby, location Denham Springs LA
  • 121. Jah Root Hair & Skin Product said on 6/3/2010 3:26:27 PM
    I have a hair product that is good for the hair, It is very rich. Very good for dry hair, been making my client and people hair grow. Good for locs, natural hair styles, natural hair care. good for dry skin. It made with shea butter and other natural oils. It have a thick consistency then it get light. Your hair will hold oil for 3 to 4 weeks. That it been making people hair grow. website -http://www.myspace.com/JahRootsHairCream/- My daughter you tube- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whwSO_2xz0A
  • 122. M.A.D Hair Inc beginner adviser said on 6/3/2010 6:40:49 PM
    My name is Alix Moore and my company is here to assist anyone who wants to get into the human hair industry. Its about getting our share of the market. The one thing that we fail to realize, is that the Asians are MANUFACTURES. You can not control a market if you don't know how to produce the product, you will be like everyone else. Visit our website www.IndianHairDirect.com or MADHairInc.com for more information. Thank You

Haircare Business Consultant

• 123. Jai' Patrice said on 6/3/2010 10:13:04 PM
    Hi, I am looking to start my own hair and skin care line of products. Does anyone know of a good Chemist. Please email the contact info. janelle3201@yahoo.com
  • 124. Pradeep Ramakrishnan said on 6/4/2010 8:33:00 AM
    Hi, I'm an exporter of Human Hair from India, we specialize in providing high quality Indian Remy, virgin hair at very cost effective prices. We believe in making your business profitable for YOU.. For more details on our products feel free to contact me on my email, pradeep.ramakrish@gmail.com Looking forward to a long lasting relationship with you.
  • 125. JESSICA WILLIAMS said on 6/4/2010 2:46:40 PM
    HELLO, I AM INTERESTED IN BEING A LICENSED HAIR DISTRIBUTOR AND WANT TO KNOW HOW TO OBTAIN THE LICENSE. THE PRODUCTS THAT I WANT TO MARKET IS INDIAN REMY HAIR. I AM LOCATED IN DETROIT, MICHIGAN. THANK YOU
  • 126. Pradeep Ramakrishnan said on 6/4/2010 2:57:20 PM
    Dear Jessica, I can export the required raw material (Indian Remy) for you from India. Do feel free to get in touch with me - pradeep.ramakrish@gmail.com and I will be happy to share with you the quotes. I'm basically looking for business partners across locations.
  • 127. yetty said on 6/6/2010 10:30:17 PM
    Hi there....am interested in opening up a hair beauty store in ON, pls email me list of suppliers of where I can get some stuffs from....lace wigs, wigs, extension, braids, etc...pls contact me, i need a list of suppliers..pl and pls, get back to me...many thanks...
  • 128. landy Li said on 6/8/2010 11:29:27 PM
    Hi there, I am from a manufacture company China, established in 1994. we produce hair care and body care products. in this month, have 2 latest series as lady skin products and kids skin care and hair care products. if you have any inquiry, please contact me at : landy_bluedream@hotmail.com Tel: 0086-13631343301
  • 129. emma said on 6/10/2010 11:54:44 AM
    hi, i would like to start my own line in leave in conditioners for hair extensions, where can i buy bulk leave in conditioners and shampoos to brand my own label?
  • 130. Milena M said on 6/13/2010 8:57:28 AM
    Hi! I’ve been given the opportunity to distribute a great line of Keratin developed, produced and approved here in the United States. I am completely new in the beauty industry and in order to meet my goal I had decided to obtain my cosmology license. I am also interested in being a licensed Hair Distributor and want to know how to obtain the license. I am located in Coral Gables, Florida. Please advise. Thanks a lot! MU
  • 131. Lilan said on 6/13/2010 10:47:02 PM
    Hi, would you like to becoming more beautiful? Here a supplier for hair wigs, weaves. and beauty products including Weight loss , scar remover, Breast Enhancing, Depilation Creams etc. with big quantity products are provided here from China. do feel free to contact me, let's have longer lasting ship . Email: lily03192008@yahoo.com.cn
  • 132. Shalonda said on 6/21/2010 9:18:04 PM
    I am interested in starting my own natural hair product line produced directly from my kitchen. I am still conducting research on how different products affect hair and products that may cause allergies. I have created a few products of my own and my family and I have been using them for about 3 months. The results are great! I have been natural for about 9 months and decided to create my own hair products that are natural and cost effective. I am considering selling my products in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. In addition, I have researched different essential oils that acts as a preservative to make my product last longer.
    Questions.
    1. How to start my business?
    2. Where would I get cheap packaging materials?
    3. Should I use my family for marketing purposes?
    4. How long should I wait to see if my business will grow?
  • 133. Daniel said on 6/23/2010 1:29:08 PM
    Hi, My Name is Daniel B and I have plan to open a beauty care products store. I want to carry wigs, Extension, weave and also hair accessories. I'm located in south jersey. I need some advice and Valuable information to how I'm going to go about the idea. And most importantly needs information on reliable wholesale distributors contact and website. Thanks you. Urgent!
  • 134. aiderus said on 6/28/2010 6:37:43 AM
    i am looking for hair care product i would like to be agency for new brand of hair relaxer and related hair product in the middle east market specially uae so i need some advice how can i get wholesaler reach me at 00971501480973 email ayaanle_2@hotmail.com
  • 135. Callie said on 6/30/2010 9:06:46 PM
    I have a building and I plan to sell black hair extensions and products. I live in a area where minority women has to travel 90 miles outside of town to purchase the newest weaves and accessories. I am looking to find a dependable supplier. I also want to offer handbags for my customers. Please provide me with advice on reliable wholesale distributors.
  • 136. Pradeep said on 7/3/2010 4:58:31 PM
    Dear Callie, We are wholesale distributors of Hair extensions and other hair care products from India. We can ship across good quality products to you. For further details, please mail me india.remy.hair@gmail.com
  • 137. Caro said on 7/6/2010 4:01:55 PM
    I am caro and based in kenya and would love to start my own hair line ie extensions, weaves n wigs. looking for manufacturers to assist me get the products. Advice me on the cost of packaging, starting up and legal advise too. thanks
  • 138. Sue said on 7/16/2010 6:24:22 AM
    I please need help to start a black hair care business in South Africa but do not have any clue where and how to start. Is there anybody out there that can please help my with training and info where to get the raw materials from. My e-mail is jansuzy@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot.
  • 139. Fem king said on 7/18/2010 8:20:28 PM
    I am consider to have my own hair care products but I didn't have the clue of where to start from. I need help from where to get my raw materials in quantity, packaging and labeling at cheaper rate. Is there any website, school that I can go to learn more about the products. I need any info for the successful of my dream. I located in Houston Texas. Thanks.
  • 140. Ayanda said on 7/21/2010 4:24:28 AM
    Hi there, i live in South Afica, based in the Eastern Cape Province in East London. I'm also planning on opening a hair & beauty product business. I have been going over the internet on companies who do supply on the products that i would like to sell and mostly i wouldn't get urgent responses like i would hope for. I would be very great full if i could some kind of mentoring and advices on the business it's self and i must say that i'm very glad that i managed to go through your site and having to read people's responses who are also facing same challenges like i do. Keep on the good work and looking forward on hearing from you. Ayanda
  • 141. janice beginner adviser said on 7/27/2010 12:05:19 AM
    Cleveland, OH 44108. Seeking immediate advice on how to make products although I know key ingredients shelf life must considered. Natural preservatives only. As I write this ltr. I am writing a book in how to grow curly textured hair long. My clientele base I assuming will primarily be the following: Salons, Natural Hair Salons, Beauty Supply Stores. I am starting off with 2 products with multiple usage- Ex. Hair Conditioner use as a Cowash (conditioner wash), and facial mask. My need: Natural preservatives to extend shelf life. Packaging, and how to market. Low start up cost. How to market via my Youtube Channel, Facebook, and Blog.

jlwriter1226@yahoo.com || Haircare Product Adviser

• 142. Destiny said on 7/28/2010 9:27:19 AM
    Hello, I need a wig manufacturer to make my wigs and weave line. I need one with a good website not just an email address where I can see your products. If you are that manufacturer, please feel free to email me @ flreoagent@yahoo.com.. Thanks
  • 143. nidhi said on 7/31/2010 7:34:12 AM
    HI, i am planning to start my own home made skin/hair care business. I am planning to make face mask, body scrubs, body butter and hair mask. but as i am making organic products with no preservatives and chemicals, i am worried about the shelf life of the products. Would i be able to market my buisness. i need ideas on recipes of home made lotions, balm etc also. I would also like to get ideas on how to position my products and how to make attractive packaging. i want less investment in the beginning. please suggest, Contact: +919311677146 nidhimittalus@gmail.com
  • 144. Ebony said on 8/1/2010 2:17:46 PM
    I am interested in starting a all natural hair product store in Muskegon, Michigan. I just have no idea where to began finding vendors or suppliers.
  • 145. jasmine said on 8/5/2010 12:47:58 AM
    hi, i want to start a store of Indian products in London, Ontario, Canada. i want to know whether it is viable??
  • 146. Niki said on 8/8/2010 8:55:29 PM
    My desire is to start a online business selling my homemade natural hair product. How would I get started...any suggestions..
  • 147. Paulo beginner adviser said on 8/9/2010 12:50:29 AM
    Hello AYANDA. I am originally form Southern Africa but now live in California. I have my own line of Natural, toxic free products that are preserved to last a little longer than most natural products that can contain mold & bacteria. But to get to the point... I am going to Southern Africa to launch my products there as I miss home :) I want to only sell it to a few places in South Africa, Mozambique, and surrounding areas. I run a successful salon in California and these products do well there as well in a few other places including in doctors practices (I have a baby care line too). If you are interested contact me at contact@jopaulonaturals.com

contact@jopaulonaturals.com || Haircare Products Expert

• 148. Aisha Thomas said on 8/12/2010 2:08:47 AM
    I have an organic, natural hair growth oil for bald patches and increased hair growth. If you are a salon or an independent contractor interested in sales, email me. Miami, FL USA. aisha_thomas@hotmail.com
  • 149. Sophia Brown said on 8/13/2010 11:45:48 AM
    I am researching and gathering information to start my business online and in stores. I am very much interested in natural and organic products, for Body Care and Hair Care. My products will be base from my home. I need help in getting this business started. I am looking for classes in Maryland, DC or Virginia that will assist me.
  • 150. kara said on 8/13/2010 2:40:28 PM
    Hello all, I have a wig line in the Washington, DC area and I am trying to find buyers. They are custom wigs. I think this would be great for those of you with hair store businesses, looking for inventory. I have wigs already made for purchase and I can take custom orders for human and synthetic hair types. A custom wig is good for the individual consumer of all elasticities and a business who knows their clientele and maybe want something specific. My email address is mkdx93@gmail.com. for more info! Good luck everyone:)
  • 151. LIL CEBALLOS said on 8/18/2010 3:18:49 PM
    HI! We are a leading U.S. based wholesale distributor we specialize in professional hair products from Brazil. Our products include, but are not limited to ... Kanechom, Lila’s and Bio Extracts. Please send us an email for more information and price lists. We look forward to hearing from you... 617-602-0267
  • 152. julie said on 8/21/2010 3:58:41 PM
    im looking for a reputable hair weave manufacturing company to make and package 100% human hair for me for resale. asap. can anyone refer me to a tried and trusted company?? thanks. my email is jegereonu@ymail.com
  • 153. WyEsha said on 8/29/2010 6:47:48 PM
    Hi, I'm looking to start a hair care line for women of color with natural hair. I already have the product. I've been letting close friends and family sample it. I just need help getting started. Please send me any info. wyesha@live.com
  • 154. tiona lee said on 8/29/2010 8:27:53 PM
    Hello I'm am interested in starting online only hair care distribution company where I can import how do I get started plz send info to my email shawnelle5305@yahoo.com
  • 155. Theresa Cornell said on 8/31/2010 4:28:15 PM
    I am interested in starting my own line of dog and/or cat shampoo & conditioner. Could you supply me any info to get me started in the right direction. I have recently opened a small dog & cat retail gift store in a small town in Milton, DE. I need to start small. Thanks for any information. Sincerely, Theresa Cornell
  • 156. Nicholas Johnso said on 9/3/2010 9:56:55 AM
    Hi am interested in starting a hair product store for women in trinidad and Tobago and i need some help locating suppliers of the products i would need to shelve.
  • 157. Cameron said on 9/6/2010 5:28:35 PM
    Hi Frashiah, i am the owner of a hair distribution company here in the U.S please email me for prices that we can offer you for top of the line hair extensions, braids, weaves, wigs etc... we carry Brazilian hair, Indian hair, Malaysian hair etc...I believe we have what your looking for. Thanks
  • 158. reyna said on 9/8/2010 8:58:02 PM
    Hi am starting my own line of hair care products in Melbourne, Australia and would like some advise on how to market the product and get in department stores. initially I will start from home and work my way , but would like some help with the process.
  • 159. Ethel said on 9/12/2010 3:19:39 PM
    Auburn, GA, i am interested in starting an online hair distribution. i would like to sell human hair and hair products for hair weaving and braiding
  • 160. Lynette said on 9/15/2010 11:55:09 PM
    Hello, I sell natural hair products and I am looking to expand my business to salons and retailers. If you are interested in my product line, please contact me at hairmetriks@live.com I am located in Atlanta, GA
  • 161. Jen said on 9/20/2010 3:22:11 PM
    Hi there, I live in NYC, and thinking of starting my hair product business. There's a lot of hair products in my city but would like to establish hair contacts such as hair saloons who needs any supplies. My main target is London, and greater London, United Kingdom. If there's anyone out there who is interested please e-mail me. thank you!
  • 162. jackie said on 9/21/2010 10:53:07 PM
    i have a hair product, that was developed from natural extracts, its the best ever. i am in INDIANA, my target is USA, as a whole salons, retailers. Its the best product i have ever seen. Email me at jnhiwatiwa@yahoo.com. you will love it
  • 163. scott atchison said on 9/27/2010 5:10:13 PM
    hi there, I HAVE MY OWN SALON and was hoping to launch my own haircare brand in salon and on the net via my website, what are the good companies to use? I WANT TO TARGET THE NORTHEAST OF ENGLAND please help thank you
  • 164. Pamela said on 10/2/2010 3:42:55 AM
    Hi I'm Pamela, I intend to start a trading company in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I need your advice on how to go about this. My marketable products would be on various brands of herbal based indian products. My main suppliers are from india. Thanks for your help.
  • 165. joyce said on 10/4/2010 3:20:18 PM
    Hi, i'd love to open a salon and most especially sell hair products especially hair extensions. can i get details of how to get the supplies and possibly a training. Thanks. from Abuja, Nigeria
  • 166. Dee said on 10/4/2010 3:24:38 PM
    Hi I am located in Delaware. I have several questions about finding companies that will allow you to purchase on consignment. Please email me!
  • 167. M James said on 10/6/2010 4:32:30 PM
    I am interested in starting / selling a black hair care product that works great in my hair and my daughters hair. Please send any information that will help me.
  • 168. Veronica said on 10/10/2010 3:20:45 PM
    I'm interested in starting my own hair care product biz.. I want to sell quality hair...I'm in Atlanta, Ga ..please provide me with any info you can. Thanks vrbrwnsg21@yahoo.com
  • 169. jamie said on 10/11/2010 12:08:24 AM
    Hi. I am interested in starting my own hair care products business in trinidad and tobago. I need help locating suppliers with quality products.
  • 170. Nisha Vyas said on 10/16/2010 4:04:00 AM
    Hi I am starting a hair oil in Mumbai,Maharashtra, India. I want to know what are the legal formalities to start up this hair oil?
  • 171. Denise said on 10/18/2010 7:05:52 PM
    I'm planning on opening a hair & beauty product business. I have tried asking existing small business owners, who have been in the business for like 10 years and over, and to my great disappointment they will not give me any info. Can someone tell me where to get wholesale/distributor hair products, mainly weave and braids. I live in Toronto, Canada. Thanks.
  • 172. Casper Zhang said on 10/19/2010 3:42:55 AM
    we are supplier of Sensationnel, HairLine...in China. Hope to supply you in the future. Feel free to contact with me at anytime. We promise to give you the best price and quality as a factory. letmedosir@hotmail.com
  • 173. ity said on 10/22/2010 2:27:42 PM
    Hi everyone, i want to start an hair line where i will produce hair extensions with my label on in, which will be 100% human hair, used for braids and weaves only. please i need info on where to go how to start. Am in Nigeria,West Africa
  • 174. Dominic Barnes said on 10/27/2010 2:13:00 PM
    Hello, my name is Dominic Barnes and I am interested in possibly starting an online store and possibly selling products in my salon. I am located in Fayetteville NC and in the heart of military town (direct access to military which is a big plus) and a lot of my clients as well as others that are considering or already have natural hair, dont have access to natural products or great hair! I appreciate any information! Thank you in Advance!
  • 175. Ms. Hampton said on 11/16/2010 6:36:27 PM
    I am located in Ontario, CA. I am interested in becoming a license hair distributor but I don't know the first thing about how to get started. I would like to sell online and possibly to salons. Is there a listing of places that sell Indian hair? And how can I guarantee or check that I don't get scammed.?
  • 176. Chermaine Loyd said on 12/16/2010 9:57:28 AM
    Hi I am a hairstylists of several years and I am looking to sale products such as Design Essentials and Mizani to consumers but online from my web site do know i can't sell consumers chemicals but can this be done please help ready to start ASAP! I am in the Dallas/Fort worth area in Texas
  • 177. KEVIN said on 12/19/2010 1:22:36 AM
    HELLO! I AM KEVIN.I AM PLANNING TO START MY OWN NATURAL BEAUTY CARE BUSINESS. I HAVE EVERYTHING BESIDES NATURAL COSMETICS PART. CAN SOMEBODY SUGGEST PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET NATURAL FOUNDATIONS, LIPSTICKS, CORRECTORS, BRONZERS, NAIL POLISH E.T.C.IN BULK SIZES OR FOR PRIVATE LABEL? THANKS IN ADVANCE. email KEVIN_AVANESYAN@YAHOO.COM
  • 178. aisha murtala said on 12/19/2010 6:00:35 AM
    hi, am aisha and a saloon owner. am from Nigeria but presently in kuala lumpur, malaysia. i want good hair product which i intend to buy and stock my shop in Nigeria. products like weave on, shampoo, hair creams, nail paints and conditionals. please i need to you to help me with addresses on places i can get them or how to go about it. thank i appreciate. email ishamuri09@yahoo.com
  • 179. La Toya said on 12/19/2010 3:28:12 PM
    Hi! My name is La Toya and I live in New Lenox IL USA. I want to make a line of organic hair care products. When I look up information on line I only come across scammer websites or shaddy companies that just want to take your money but dont provide any information or advice for chemist and manufacturing!!!!!!! If you have any information where to begin and achieve my goal it would be greatly appreciated. my email is luckie9fashion@gmail.com
  • 180. Arun Nandagiri beginner adviser said on 12/26/2010 9:52:05 PM
    If you are interested in starting your own hair care line, we can help.My lab can develop your products, suggest appropriate packaging, and manufacture your products. We have a testing salon on site and we can check the performance of your products. Please visit our website, www.brialab.com for more information.

arun@brialab.com || Haircare Product Consultant

• 181. Oscar said on 12/28/2010 1:04:43 PM
    Hello. I live in Texas and I am a licensed professional hairdresser...I would like to blog and sell professional hair products..is it possible to do this online.
  • 182. fayz said on 12/30/2010 6:30:52 AM
    Hi I live in Durban South africa.. I would like to venture into hair extensions and would like information on suppliers for the african market.. mail me on fayzp@hotmail.com
  • 183. Lysa said on 1/5/2011 12:29:47 AM
    Southwest, Georgia, USA. I own a consignment shop and formal consignment shop. The ladies in my town have to go out of town at least 30-70 miles to purchase weaves, wigs, etc. I want to use an area in my shop for hair products. The market is def here. I need a good supplier at the cheapest prices and best products possible. Please email me.
  • 184. Mary said on 1/6/2011 1:53:05 AM
    I want to start a beauty supply store in Ky, need information where to buy products, anywhere in the USA.with low to medium ordering price. USA, KY. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.
  • 185. Mandy said on 1/8/2011 1:40:55 PM
    I am looking at bringing out a new hair product. If I put these ingredients together , do I have to have toxology tests done and where from there ???
  • 186. maria said on 1/9/2011 10:18:31 PM
    Our firm is located in So.Florida with the goal of developing our own hair line inclusive of fusion extensions, and integration hair pieces. We are wanting a reputable human hair exporter to supply the product. Please do not reply if references and samples are not available. Contact me via email on my personal address of maria915@yahoo.com
  • 187. tee tee said on 1/11/2011 5:04:21 PM
    Hi i need information on how to get hair weaves,wigs and hair pieces at wholesale prices in UK, i intend to start my online hair business soon.
  • 188. jerry said on 1/12/2011 8:20:12 PM
    I am planning on opening and beauty supply store in Delaware.I would like to know some contact information of some wholesale suppliers of hair products. human hair, braiding hair, beauty supplies etc. thanks God bless.
  • 189. Flick said on 1/16/2011 4:48:59 PM
    Hi, i'm looking to start a hair and beauty business in the South East, UK. i would appreciate any info on good wholesale suppliers for everything from wigs, weaves,hair extensions, cosmetics and a good business plan.
  • 190. melissa said on 1/21/2011 12:24:16 AM
    Hi, I live in New York,a few years ago I went through a really stressful period and I began losing my hair, prior to this I got compliments on my hair everyday. I started researching, came up with ingredients that was successful with giving me that healthy hair again. I just need a little help in the next step, getting some information on a formula and actually getting a product on the market, thanks and good luck to everyone.
  • 191. chantelle said on 1/23/2011 2:15:00 PM
    Hi, I live in Birmingham, England and i am setting up a new business selling black hair products. Are there any suppliers/wholesalers that are based in the UK. Any information would be useful. You can email me on chantellealison@rocketmail.com Thanks
  • 192. Shira said on 1/24/2011 7:05:45 PM
    Hello, I live in Toronto, and I am a wholesaler/supplier for pre cut/styled Human hair wigs,bulk hair, and hair extensions. Please contact me if you are looking for these kind of products for your business. You can email me at shiragee@gmail.com. Thank you!
  • 193. kerry beattie said on 1/25/2011 1:31:13 PM
    hi i'm looking to to start a hair extension and wig business in north yorkshire,uk i would appreciate any info on good wholesale suppliers for everything from wigs,extensions,wefts thanks xx. i want to sell wigs, hairpieces, hair extensions, wefts in my hairdressing salon so could anyone help with cheap wholesale prices and samples if you can email me at kerrybeattie@live.co.uk thank you
  • 194. Crystal said on 1/25/2011 3:36:42 PM
    area North East please if any one can help karenhewson@sky.com To have a skin peel made or have a current product made with company logo so it looks like my company has made it . Many Thanks Karen
  • 195. yvonne said on 1/26/2011 11:02:23 PM
    I like to know, what i need to do to sell a hair product in my area for natural hair. I have found one that i really love and it's great. Houston, Texas
  • 196. Mona said on 1/30/2011 11:10:29 AM
    Looking for information on hair product line to promote in my shop. Portsmouth,VA.
  • 197. INESSA said on 1/30/2011 10:08:38 PM
    Hello,I live in Columbus OH and I want to make a line of hair care products. If you have any information where to begin and achieve my goal it would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely Yours, Inessa IBOGIN@YAHOO.COM
  • 198. Miss G said on 2/1/2011 11:00:46 AM
    Hello, I live in Miramar, Florida and I am interested in creating a line of hair care products. If you have any information that would be helpful I would appreciate it
  • 199. Sovie said on 2/3/2011 5:33:51 PM
    Hi, I am based in Kuwait. I am looking for wholesale suppliers for black hair care products from extensions to shampoo, treatment from most well know brands Organics, Motions, Pink, dark Lovely... email me on soviegayino@yahoo.fr
  • 200. Nico T said on 2/5/2011 5:15:02 PM
    Hi, my family runs a wholesale hair care product line based out of Italy. We are currently looking for distributors in the U.S. We will be at America's Beauty Show in Chicago March 12-14. If interested email us @ info@saphirna.com with "distributor" in the subject line.