How to Start a Wholesale Hair Business

Putting up your own wholesale hair business is a perfect choice. With the rising demands of hair extensions and other products, expect that you will get large return of investment. Just like other business opportunities, this business also requires accurate decision-making and effective management.

Once you get familiar with the daily operations, you will get its fullest rewards that can never be found in other businesses.

This business is not too hard to manage. If you don’t know its exact process, you should first do an ample research. Through researching, it would be easy for you to understand the flow of your preferred business. You will also know the different strategies of your competitors. With this profitable business, more and more people are longing to establish their own wholesale hair company. If you are one of them, take time to read the following paragraphs for more details.

Effective Ways to Start a Wholesale Hair Business

Starting up your own wholesale hair business begins on making a business plan. It covers the different details about your preferred company. In making a business plan, you should concentrate on the possible expenditures, business operations, contingency plans and other facts. You also need to specify the exact products you desire to sell along with its target customers. Then, it is also best to know decide how to market your products.

Location of Your Business Matters Most

Along with your plans for your business, you should decide the best location for your business. If you don’t know the exact place for your wholesale hair business, the first thing you need to do is to visit some possible places within your local area. As advised, choose a location that is very accessible to your customers. Depending on your available budget, you can rent or buy a new building for your wholesale hair business. If you are still in doubt on what to choose, you can ask assistance from any expert or other trusted friends.

Marketing Your Wholesale Hair Business

Some businessmen claim that promoting wholesale hair business is quite expensive. This perception is not true. In fact, you can save enough money through depending on cheap marketing strategies. Instead of making multiple brochures or other fliers, you can also do the promotions through making a website. With the use of online marketing, you can easily catch the attention of countless customers. You can post you hair products using social networking sites like FaceBook and Twitter.

Quality Products for Your Business Success

If you want to keep your customers, make sure that you are always offering quality and effective products. The costs of your products must not be too expensive or too cheap. With quality products, expect that your customers will patronize your wholesale hair items.

• 1. Bonita Fleming said on 3/12/2013 2:10:19 AM
    Berryessa Flea Market, San Jose California
  • 2. P.K.Nayak said on 4/19/2013 7:01:18 AM
    Dear friend, I am highly interested to start wholesale hair business, Kindly give me a tips. My location at Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India. Thanks & regards, P.K.Nayak
  • 3. d. modimokwane said on 5/8/2013 8:00:20 AM
    hi! i want to start hair wholesale business in north west rustenburg, any information thanks
  • 4. Laura said on 7/22/2013 10:45:52 PM
    I would like to start a hair extension/wig business so any information you have will be helpful.
  • 5. Gigi said on 10/20/2013 11:21:48 PM
    I would love more info of this topic on how to get great distributors that won't cheat and take your money, I've seen lots of post on people ordering products and never getting what they order or there money back.
  • 6. Sandra said on 11/21/2013 11:31:42 PM
    I want to start a wholesale hair business. I am in an area where this business would definitely flourish. Do you have a list of distributor's I can purchase from ? I have heard from other's that they ordered on line and products never arrived, or the products they received were not human hair as ordered.
  • 7. Toya said on 12/30/2013 6:11:20 AM
    Hi i'm in Miami Fl and want to start a hair extension business where do i go to see who are my competitors in my area.
  • 8. vishal chaudhary said on 3/3/2014 12:11:12 PM
    hi friends we are the manufacturer of hair extensions, wigs , patches.. so if u want to connect with us.. so dat cntct me .. +91-9718470084,,,,,+91-8923210000
  • 9. catriona barron said on 3/29/2014 5:50:17 AM
    looking to start wholesale extensions from ireland can you send me links to wholesale hair companies
  • 10. Vrinda said on 5/28/2014 3:49:45 AM
    Hi we are a hair manufacturer from India. You can call us on+91-9971186136 for any hair needs. I am also available on watsapp.
  • 11. jay said on 9/9/2014 3:19:47 AM
    I was working with Chase bank and now started exporting high quality human hairs. Please contact if any need arises.. +919910831050
  • 12. Kgomotso Rammutla said on 2/22/2016 1:34:02 AM
    I would like to start hair/extension business.I am in Johannesburg South Africa. Please send me info.
  • 13. Amber said on 8/6/2016 4:58:24 PM
    Orlando fl. I'm looking to start a hair extension company . Do you have any vendors I can contact