Wholesale Baby Products Business

It is estimated that mothers or families for that matter spend trillion of dollars for their babies and you are probably itching to get a portion of this huge market potential?

You want to set up your wholesale baby products business. Here are business tricks on how you can pull this business dream venture.

There is no wholesaling business like wholesale baby products business. This business venture is considered to be a lucrative business industry that there are basically hundreds of manufacturing companies investing huge amount of money just to address this and at the same time get a huge chunk of the baby products market. For someone who is planning to start a wholesale baby products business, the competition to get ahead of the pack or merely to thrive at break even sales seems daunting. Yet, unknown to many, this industry is basically huge and vast and big that anyone who plans to venture into it can easily make money given the right business strategy and simple marketing tricks.

Find Product Providers for your Wholesale Baby Products Business

It is very common sense that when starting a wholesale baby products business that you are in need of a business relationship with baby products manufacturers or providers. This partnership will somehow dictate how will your new wholesale baby products business will thrive in the market.

For a starter, it is great to begin a partnership with baby products manufacturers that are willing to pass on to you their excess inventory products at a cheaper price. When you are able to do this very cunning business strategy, you can proceed to another cunning business strategy of selling these baby products at a lower price compared with what are being sold in the market for its retail price. With a steady partnership with these manufacturers, your wholesale baby products business can grow steadily in terms of sales considering that you are tapping on the very basic nature of mothers to find more products for their babies at a cheaper price.

Give Freebies as Marketing Strategy for Your Wholesale Baby Products Business

Probably you are asking why give freebies to customers when they can, in the first place, buy these products. This strategy of giving sample products to target markets is already an old lesson learned in basic business management classes. But this does not mean that using it will not give your wholesale baby products an edge over the market.

The purpose of giving sample products is simply for the reason to earn the confidence and loyalty of consumers towards your baby products. It must be understood that part of the operating expenses of any business is on the marketing aspect of the company. And giving freebies or samples is simply part of your marketing strategy to gain clients and patrons for your wholesale baby products business.

• How to Start Baby Food Business
    Thinking of putting up a baby food business? Just follow the approaches discussed in this article and you will have quality business that will provide you lots of profits!
  • Tips on Starting a Baby Gift Store
    The market for baby gift store continues to boom today more than ever. If you want to earn from that, then it’s time to start a baby gift store too.

• 1. Aileen L. Cinchez said on 8/12/2009 8:04:24 AM
    sir/mam; i am interest to find out about baby's product..could your company send me some products picture to me. Thank you so much.
  • 2. lekan said on 9/28/2010 9:40:38 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to know if i can links of baby products manufacturers that can partner with me. Lagos in Nigeria is very viable for this business. I am a Stater. Thank you
  • 3. Abolanle Deko said on 10/28/2010 4:40:49 AM
    i just started a baby store not quite 2weeks now,could you give me an idea of how to link up with baby products manufacturers that are willing to pass on to me their excess inventory products at a cheaper price. I am a nigerian, located in Ibadan in oyo state of the country. Thank You
  • 4. Linda said on 9/11/2011 12:56:39 AM
    I am currently interesting in starting an internet business and I would appreciate any information of baby manufacturers that i can link with in order sell their products on my website. Thank you.
  • 5. ada said on 11/26/2011 10:36:20 AM
    Iam based in America but I intend to do a medical supply online business to sell to other countries. I do not have any capital, I plan to link my customers to the companies, IS THIS POSSIBLE HOW CAN THIS BE DONE? THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
  • 6. bukola said on 1/30/2012 7:38:33 AM
    i am in Lagos, Nigeria pls can i get information on baby products manufacturers like chicco, graco, carter, fisher price and other standard brand names. how much capital is involve and how can i get my supply in Lagos without traveling out.
  • 7. rajani sudhir said on 4/20/2012 5:51:11 AM
    I WANT TO START WHOLESALE BABY PRODUCT BUSINESS HOW CAN IT BE DONE THROUGH INTERNET I DONT HAVE ANY CAPITAL.
  • 8. okwele said on 4/26/2012 3:38:56 PM
    hi, i would like to start a baby product business here in Lagos, Nigeria. How can i get manufacturers of baby products here in Nigeria with out stress & without much capital investment
  • 9. Elizabeth said on 5/7/2012 11:50:33 PM
    Hi, I am on the way to open a store for baby products like feeding, bathing, accessories, etc... through online outside United states. the business is located in san francisco..I am looking for a wholesale supplier...
  • 10. Vivian said on 7/6/2012 6:40:27 AM
    Pls, I am into buying & selling of baby products in Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria. I need to know where I can get Chicco products and Clarks Shoes for Kids at cheaper rates in Nigeria.
  • 11. dolapo said on 7/29/2012 5:40:02 PM
    hi, am in Lagos Nigeria. i will like to start a baby product business here. How can i get manufacturers of baby products here in Nigeria without much capital investment
  • 12. Caroline said on 8/5/2012 12:54:33 PM
    I want to start wholesales baby stuffs business in Ibadan pls is this a lucrative business in ibadan? And can u link me to Nigeria manufacturers and tell me which countries are best at this and how much capital will i need? Thank u.
  • 13. victoria said on 8/21/2012 3:51:38 PM
    hi, i want to start a baby shop in uyo, how do i get chicco product, johnson, avent wholesales, and other baby products,thanks
  • 14. C.Benjamin said on 8/28/2012 8:17:53 AM
    Hi, I want to start wholesales baby stuffs business in Delhi and Mizoram (india)will it possible? please tell me how can i get and how much capital will need?
  • 15. siraj said on 9/17/2012 3:25:34 AM
    i am siraj from calicut in kerla. now i seeking for start a whole sale shop for baby products in calicut, i dont have money and nothing, but i have the confidence to start, can u share detailed description about suppliers, financial assistance.
  • 16. dee said on 10/14/2012 4:16:53 AM
    Pls sir/mam i need your assistance, am in uyo akwa ibom state nigeria. I want 2 start kids clothing wholesale business and i want you to link me to good kids clothing manufacturers that can supply at reasonable price. I will appreciate it if you respond urgently. Thanks.
  • 17. Abinash said on 10/30/2012 11:20:42 AM
    I am abinash want to start a whole sale shop for baby at cuttack, orissa kindly give me idea 2 get products. thanks.
  • 18. oly said on 11/2/2012 9:02:27 AM
    I need information on how to get supply of baby products becos I want to open a baby ship soon. Thanks. Am in port harcort rivers state state, nigeria.
  • 19. Chibuzo Millicent Nweje said on 11/4/2012 11:08:57 PM
    Hi, I am based in Asaba and I am about starting up a kiddies shop; babies, toys , mother care and party supplies. Kindly help out with any wholesalers and importers that have excess inventory so that I can start serious business with them
  • 20. uche said on 11/5/2012 6:02:10 AM
    i am based in Lagos, i want to start up a whole sale shop for kiddies shop; babies, toys , party supplies. kids clothing and food: Ho can i get information on baby products manufacturers like chicco, graco, carter, fisher price and other standard brand names. who will be will to sell their excess inventory at lower prices and how much capital is required and how can i get my supply in Lagos without traveling out.
  • 21. C Kumar said on 11/30/2012 5:53:37 AM
    I'm a wholesale drug distributor. Pls give me opportunities to how i join hands with you. I am based in Muzaffarpur (Bihar), a new rising state for development in India and in world. We are backward state from last fifty years, Now our state is rising star.
  • 22. Bukky said on 12/10/2012 2:08:47 PM
    I want to start a business that will involve all kinds of baby items, toys and what have you. how can i link up with manufacturing companies and how much capital can i start with that wont be too much? thank you.
  • 23. priscilla ahmed said on 12/27/2012 4:46:39 PM
    Iam in Uyo Akwa Ibom State I need information on how to get baby products either at manufacturers prices or wholesale prices.
  • 24. Joy said on 2/1/2013 11:00:03 AM
    Hi, i want to know how i can be getting baby products from manufacturers without having to travel. I have babies shop and am located in Abuja. Thank you.
  • 25. RAJI Mashura said on 2/10/2013 3:37:32 AM
    Pls am thinking of starting a baby shop here in Lagos. how do I get in contact genuine baby products n clothing manufactures
  • 26. Okanlawon funmilayo said on 2/13/2013 3:30:33 AM
    I won't know your address & how much capital can i start with.
  • 27. heidi neumayr said on 2/15/2013 11:26:41 AM
    hi, i would like to open my own childrens clothing store how can i view different lines of childrens clothes?
  • 28. Cynthia said on 2/16/2013 8:07:58 AM
    Pls i need help on how to open a baby products shop, i mean to be steady connected without traveling i'm in saki oyo state in nigeria
  • 29. Esther Echeta said on 2/18/2013 7:44:26 AM
    I want to open a baby product shop at lagos nigeria and I don't know how to start, please can you link me up with some manufacturers that will be supplying to me at a very low price without me traveling myself. Thanks in anticipation
  • 30. shekhar kumar said on 2/23/2013 4:07:14 AM
    how many baby products. send me rate list.thinks sir
  • 31. yasir shah said on 2/27/2013 8:03:26 AM
    want to start wholesale business in baby products in kashmir. please help me.09796161626
  • 32. SHARON SIKHUPHA said on 2/28/2013 9:27:15 AM
    I would like to start selling baby and toddle clothes, both new and used (but in mint condition)In addition i also want to sell accessories for babies used and new. My budget is about R6 000.00 for start up. PRETORIA, GAUTENG SOUTH AFRICA
  • 33. Ebiyon Omadeli said on 3/2/2013 5:04:53 PM
    i want to start wholesales business in all kinds of baby thing, my capital is about #450,000.00.to start up. i need help n connection without traveling .i am in warri ,delta state of nigeria.
  • 34. Miracle said on 3/21/2013 11:00:23 AM
    Anybody can start a business, an online business in particular even WITHOUT a capital. This is how I started my own. reselling baby products in the online world and NOW, I am already distributing baby products in the physical market. You can email je rhaim82@gmail.com
  • 35. olubusayo said on 3/26/2013 10:58:38 AM
    I am looking at starting wholesale of children's wears and diaper. kindly link me up with some company's that produces these products and possibly help with contacts of buyers in Nigeria. I presently live in Lagos state, Nigeria
  • 36. gabriel said on 3/26/2013 11:03:21 AM
    I would like to know whether you offer advise on how to start a training institute.
  • 37. amander said on 4/10/2013 3:24:13 AM
    i am selling children clothing at wholesale price interested please email me at wholesale88@yahoo.com. singapore
  • 38. Earle said on 4/18/2013 10:54:17 AM
    I am based in Mumbai, India and I am interested in starting a business for baby products specifically diapers, nappy wipes, nappy rash creams, powders and other baby products. Kindly help me get in touch with wholesalers who would be interested in entering in this market.
  • 39. Amaka said on 4/18/2013 11:24:13 AM
    Am based in Abuja Nigeria and I want to start baby product business, can u pls link me to the wholesalers that sells good and quality products. Thank you
  • 40. Mrs Michael said on 5/1/2013 8:21:45 AM
    Am based in Abuja Nigeria, i want to be a distributor of baby products. pls link me up. awaits your reply. Tanks
  • 41. Yarn Spotlight said on 5/2/2013 3:31:21 PM
    Hello out there. For those who are willing to deal in handknitted baby shoes made with wool, contact us at yarnspotlight@gmail.com, yarnspotlight@yahoo.com. Also call us on 2348030463709 or 2348061313887. Thank you
  • 42. Ummi said on 5/27/2013 2:04:16 PM
    I want to open a baby store but I need information on how to get my supplies of authentic brand names, pls help me!!
  • 43. nedum said on 6/9/2013 4:54:55 AM
    I stay in Aba, nigeria, Pls I intended opening a shop of baby product, I need direct contact of manufacturer who want to showcase their product in Aba home of business in Nigeria.
  • 44. Nike said on 6/12/2013 2:41:39 AM
    Hi, i'm based in Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria, I want to start baby clothing business, please link me up with manufacturers or wholesalers that are willing to market their products in Nigeria. Trustworthiness and honesty is my watch word.
  • 45. Lara Sanusi said on 6/24/2013 8:51:40 AM
    I'm based in Lagos, importer of Bella Baby Happy diapers and other imported baby diapers. Kindly contact us michelleabum@gmail.com, we deliver outside Lagos.
  • 46. Yarn Spotlight said on 7/5/2013 3:00:15 PM
    Please note that the above email is yarnspotlight@gmail.com and yarnspotlight@yahoo.com. We are located in Lagos and we deliver to every part of Nigeria. We offer discounts on larger wholesale orders.
  • 47. sajal saha said on 7/21/2013 3:48:14 PM
    I am starting a business in baby's products at siliguri (w.b) but i have no idea how i purchase products in cheap rate please suggests me
  • 48. farooq said on 8/4/2013 2:21:17 PM
    Sir, I am planing to start baby care products wholesale business in Hyderabad city ,I have no idea how much investment, how much margin, and from where to get this products in low prices, so pls guide me .I am very thank full .
  • 49. gabs said on 8/12/2013 10:11:07 AM
    yenagoa, bayelsa state, nigeria. Pls I would like to get children dresses at wholesale prices n pls link me with the manufacturers
  • 50. Shukriyyah said on 8/27/2013 6:30:05 AM
    I want to start a wholesales baby diaper business in ebutemetta Lagos, pls help me with useful information
  • 51. lorentha said on 9/1/2013 10:09:44 AM
    Hi, I am lorentha and I stay in Lagos I want to open a wholesale baby shop that deals on clothing, cream, toys, shoes etc can you pls help me with manufacturers that can help me with this.
  • 52. lorentha said on 9/1/2013 10:15:22 AM
    Am lorentha I live in lagos,Nigeria I want to be link with manufacturers of baby products so that I can partner with them in getting their products at a cheaper rate. Thank u
  • 53. Gopish said on 10/6/2013 4:16:16 AM
    Hi, I need baby products ... Please mail me the details.
  • 54. Tunde Adebayo said on 10/13/2013 1:41:56 AM
    in need of MY BABY pampers product direct from abroad pls contact me, my baby pampers is a good product and promise to supply in affordable price.call 08165763364 or mail raheemalade352@yahoo.com.ph,am in lagos thanks.
  • 55. mrs oshionwu said on 10/22/2013 9:53:47 AM
    I'm in porr harcourt, nigeria. pls can u link me to where I can get wholesale baby food products in lagos or Port Harcourt. thank you
  • 56. Obehi Ekatah said on 10/27/2013 2:20:53 AM
    Hi. Pls I want to start a baby product business on a retail level in abuja Nigeria. Pls can u advise me on how to get wholesalers of these products within my area. Also pls can u tell me how I can get products of manufacturers like chicco, graco, carter, fisher price and other foreign standard brands without having to travel outside my country. Thank you
  • 57. Navaz Rahim said on 10/30/2013 6:41:44 AM
    Dear. Sir/mam need your assistance to start a business of wholesale product & clothes of kids. i want you to link me to good kids products and clothes manufactures that can supply at reasonable price i will wait for ur respond. urgently. thanks. I am from mangalore karnataka state .
  • 58. Vinob Itswell said on 11/13/2013 2:28:50 AM
    I live in American but have my wholesale store in Nigeria. I import various kinds of Baby products like baby and newborn socks, Baby magic body wash and lotion, all kinds of Johnson baby soaps, lotion and body wash, all kinds of baby wipes, Johnson, pampers etc. We have over 50 baby and adult products all made for American market. No China. Quality is super and price is very affordable. We also have bips, Towels of various sizes. Contact us at vinesee@yahoo.com. Our main office is located at Onitsha in Young shall grow plaza, main market. You can reach me in USA at 7134782904, Nigeria 07038875227 or thru my email for any enquiry. Give us a trial
  • 59. Vinob Itswell said on 11/13/2013 2:32:29 AM
    we also import Irish spring soap from USA.
  • 60. evangeline said on 11/25/2013 10:36:13 AM
    I am new in this biz. Need to partner with any importer of mother care products to start the biz in Abuja.
  • 61. Sanjay M Mehare said on 12/6/2013 1:47:21 AM
    we have the shop of baby garments, so we want to add some other baby products.
  • 62. Angie said on 12/21/2013 7:24:25 AM
    I have a baby shop in Nairobi, Kenya but require a place I can buy at wholesale baby products of manufacturers like chicco, graco, carter, fisher price and other foreign standard brands in Nairobi. I also require diaper bags, bottle warmers, among other items. my email is angiesbabyshop@gmail.com
  • 63. Ganesh Rajaram Dhone said on 12/24/2013 6:45:43 AM
    Hi, Ganesh I want to open a baby product shop in Bhigvan, Near Bararamti(pune -soalpur Highway). Would you help me to how can I make contact to baby product manufactures.
  • 64. Tobbie said on 12/31/2013 8:36:09 AM
    Hello, I would lk 2 open a baby product shp. How much capital can i start with, where can get this product @ cheap prices am living in Ilorin Kwara State Nigeria.
  • 65. Mrs Philomen said on 1/9/2014 2:24:39 AM
    I am based in portharcourt, I want to open a shop baby clothing(polo, shirts, Gean trousers, shorts, etc), shoes, Accessories, ladies dresses such as cooperate shirt, skirt, trousers, Gean skirt and trousers, Jewelries, Accessories. please advise how do I get affordable, good quality product without traveling to get it. Thanks
  • 66. nkanu said on 1/10/2014 11:12:29 AM
    I am based in Abuja, i am a retailer of babies, children cloths and food. i want to advance from retailing to a wholesales. i need a partner here in abuja.
  • 67. godfrey nyamshar said on 1/12/2014 11:54:53 AM
    I want to go into baby wears business. so I need manufactures and wholesalers who can supply me the wears at a good price in enugu
  • 68. benny said on 1/25/2014 3:05:50 AM
    I am benny frm warri ready to open baby shop, clothes shoes accessories, toy and baby food can u pls link me with genuine suppliers within and outside nigeria.thank u
  • 69. oide obaseki said on 2/5/2014 9:28:43 PM
    i am interested in wholesale baby products and about to open shop in abuja i would like a link with manufacturers of baby products. thanks
  • 70. Funmi said on 2/6/2014 3:41:36 AM
    i sell kiddies stuffs ranging from 0-16 years, am an wholesaler.
  • 71. C. Martins said on 2/11/2014 2:55:47 PM
    i am based in Umuahia Abia State Nigeria, i want to start up a wholesale shop for kiddies shop; babies, toys , party supplies. kids clothing: How can i get information on baby products manufacturers like chicco, graco, carter, fisher price and other standard brand names. who will be willing to sell their excess inventory at lower prices and how much capital is required and how can i get my supply in Lagos with or without traveling out. am traveling to Lagos by ending of this month regards to the above stated items. C. Martins 08051160469 benmartfelix@yahoo.com
  • 72. Mustafa Shaikh said on 2/14/2014 1:30:47 PM
    My business location is India Mumbai, I would like to start baby products such as diaper etc, regards, Mustafa Shaikh, 919664956639
  • 73. yetunde said on 2/17/2014 7:11:28 AM
    Hi, I want to open a shop selling omlu baby food, diapers, wipes, feeding bottles, baby plates and spoons alone. I need info on how to get supplies at low prices, thanks. My email address is limsy22@yahoo.com.
  • 74. yetunde said on 2/21/2014 5:16:45 AM
    hello sir/mam, please i live in lagos, and i want to start buying baby product from manufacturers, but dont know how to contact them. How can i get their contact address? Pls help me out. Thanks
  • 75. Mohammed said on 2/24/2014 7:12:40 PM
    Hello everyone. i work for a company that imports diapers in wholesale. in case you need a supplier contact me on 08168422144 or 08095005436 or therealbugie@ymail.com
  • 76. Abdul Salam said on 3/19/2014 5:20:24 PM
    Dear Sir Madam, I'm writing you these few lines briefly in response to your demands. I'm a computer net working engineer Technologies, currently resided in Austin TX. To commence I'm a trader by nature and posses a solid background in variations of products. To commence there is a great demands for baby products. The market is intact don't waist any time,get started and stay alert confide in our Divine Father, conduct all transactions with honesty blessings and success will flourish in your endeavor. If you have urgent questions and direct contact,immediate telephone contact. (432)222-1901 Thanks in advance for your requested information. Sincerely Yours Abdul Salam.
  • 77. arulghosh said on 4/5/2014 5:39:37 AM
    sir, i want start new shop in kerala for baby products can you plz link with the baby product manufactures
  • 78. Opeyemi Esan said on 5/3/2014 1:04:30 PM
    Pls kindly link me with baby product manufacturers. I just opened a Supermarket in Akute.Phone Number: 08054146461, 07035551594. E- mail: opeyemiesan@yahoo.co.uk
  • 79. Asaju Titilope said on 5/6/2014 2:16:19 PM
    Please I'll like to have the lists of baby products manufacturer who can give out their product left overs at cheaper rate for a new wholesaler.
  • 80. veronica said on 5/14/2014 5:48:00 PM
    ibadan, oyo state. Nigeria. sir, i live in ibadan, can u link me with some baby products manufacturers. ibadan, phone 022912312. email vmgbafulu@yahoo.com
  • 81. Ayo said on 5/29/2014 6:39:56 PM
    Hi, am planning set a up baby's shop in Lagos Nigeria, please I need direct contact from manufacturers and major distributors. I will really appreciate immediate response from you. Here is my mail add: ayo_lolo10@yahoo.com. Thanks
  • 82. Kiddies Galore Ent said on 6/1/2014 3:53:04 AM
    Retail site: kiddiesgalore@smemarkethub.com. For wholesale purchase, please send a mail to: kiddiesgalore_ent@yahoo.com
  • 83. shola said on 6/4/2014 3:48:51 AM
    Hello, anyone intrested in buying baby and kids original branded clothes with mrsp tag intact at half the original price should contact me,only bulk purchase. Thanks. Phone number 08092211319, we see in person to discuss better.
  • 84. Little Boots said on 6/11/2014 5:29:46 AM
    I am located in Nairobi, Kenya and I am a supplier of baby diapers and baby wiper at a wholesale price starting KShs. 180 or USD 2.1 per pack. Email: sales@littleboots.co.ke Phone No.+254708117856
  • 85. phethile makam said on 6/18/2014 7:30:21 AM
    Hello. I am located in mpumalanga south Africa I would like to know the manufactures of baby products in my country because I want to start my own baby shop.
  • 86. Stella said on 6/21/2014 3:27:36 PM
    My name is Stella I am planning to startup a mothercare business in Ogun State, Nigeria. Please i would like to know the mothercare manufacturing company and what other measures involved in starting up this business with a very low startup capital. Thank you
  • 87. florence said on 6/30/2014 11:36:06 AM
    My name is Florence I stay in abuja, I'm planning to start up a mothercare business, where do I get them wholesale and how much is required of me to start up?
  • 88. Philip D'Silva said on 6/30/2014 1:01:22 PM
    My name is Philip D'Silva, I am from Udupi (Karnataka I'm planning to start up a Baby & mothercare business, where do I get them wholesale and how much capitol is required to start up this business, Your reply on this will be highly appreciated. Thanks & Regards, Philip D'Silva, Mobile:- +91-9845500098
  • 89. abiola said on 7/2/2014 7:21:53 AM
    Party supplier/souvenirs/children back school my store is located in port Harcourt woji axis
  • 90. sadiya khan said on 7/3/2014 8:21:45 PM
    Hi, i am from delhi. I want to start my own business of baby products. pls let me know where do i get them? How to start it? How much capital will be required. Thank you
  • 91. abiola said on 7/4/2014 6:09:06 AM
    Sir/ mam, Am into children party packs and souvenirs I would like to know where I can get them at wholesale price in Lagos.
  • 92. vera said on 7/9/2014 10:55:59 AM
    Hi, i am planning to start up a mother and baby store will like to know where to buy the product for wholesale price and how much capital is required, live in port harcourt thanks
  • 93. peace said on 7/11/2014 12:37:47 AM
    Hi, Am into children's wear and mother care product will like to know where to buy wholesale price, Base in Lagos
  • 94. Juliana Olajolo said on 7/20/2014 8:49:08 PM
    Pls sir, I want to start up my business, I want to sell baby items such as: milk, cereal and pampers. Pls I need a contact on how to locate the manufacturers to help me buy at a lower price and sell in whole sales price. I stay in Itire part of Surulere, in Lagos state, Nigeria. Thank you.
  • 95. Julina Olajolo said on 7/20/2014 9:14:27 PM
    Pls I need to get the location of the manufacturers for these baby items such as Nigerian pampers, baby cereals and milk. I stay in Itire part of surulere in Lagos, Nigeria. Thank you.
  • 96. ucy said on 8/6/2014 5:02:30 AM
    Call me 07038747779
  • 97. chencho gyeltshen said on 8/11/2014 2:41:14 AM
    sir/madam: i want to start the small business of selling all kind of men, women and children clothes of branded one but i don't have any ideas of suppliers who can sell their product at wholesale rate. And at present i live in bhutan near to indian border...
  • 98. Oyenike said on 8/24/2014 11:49:23 AM
    I am interested in selling branded children wears and toys. Would like to get wholesale price. I run a shop in Akure. Am also want to start selling diapers. Would need to be connected to wholesalers
  • 99. ife said on 8/28/2014 12:40:53 AM
    Hello, want to start up a baby n mother care store, wld appreciate if u can give me info on where to get these items @ wholesales price. live in Ogun
  • 100. Zainab said on 9/2/2014 7:00:49 AM
    I live in United Kingdom. I am a supplier of baby diapers, baby wipes and ladies designer hand bags. I supply in wholesale prices to Lagos and other parts of Nigeria. All products are from united Kingdom and Germany. If interested contact me on +44 7947964663 or email me at wholesalediapers1@gmail.com
  • 101. Oke said on 9/28/2014 8:50:27 AM
    Hi I want to start a wholesale baby product business in Delta State. Please I need information on how to get products at a cheap rate.
  • 102. Eniola said on 9/30/2014 6:53:34 AM
    Hi, i want to start baby product bizness, wholesale and retailer, can i have link with their manufacturer, how much can i have to start d biz in lagos
  • 103. Noorsara said on 10/4/2014 5:17:44 AM
    Dear sir/Madam, i would like to inquire about baby products, prices and brand names. i am interested in starting a business at home. i am from Kenya, Mombasa. waiting for a favorable response. yours faithfully, Noorsara Noorani
  • 104. Dushko Dimitrov said on 10/13/2014 2:10:06 AM
    Hi, we are company from Bulgaria. We are looking for serious buyers of baby diapers, adult diapers and pull-ups African market. Contact: tel: +359 62 889 25 39, e-mail: diald@abv.bg.
  • 105. ayoola said on 10/13/2014 3:22:26 AM
    Hi, i want to start wholesale business in diapers and wipes. Pls where can i buy in bulk to resell. Am in osogbo osun state
  • 106. Tarin padhi said on 10/13/2014 5:15:17 AM
    Hi, sir/mam, i want to start a wholesale business in baby products, i have no capital to start it but i have the confidence i can do it very well. for that am founding a investor. can u ples tel me the best baby product details with price list...am from ODISHA in INDIA..THANK U...
  • 107. Elizabeth Funsho said on 10/23/2014 8:21:45 AM
    Hello, i want to start wholesale/retail baby product business so i need info on how to get suppliers from foreign and nigerian product manufacturer as soon as possible. i wish to start up in december 2014. thanks
  • 108. Ganesan.S said on 10/25/2014 8:51:35 AM
    Dear importers, we are offering baby pullups and adult diapers from europe and thailand. thks, pl.contact multiproducts7@gmail.com, whtsup +919884028576
  • 109. tabitha said on 10/31/2014 4:23:29 PM
    I really wish to start up this business by November; i want to sell baby pampers and diapers in wholesale; the shop is ready but need the right way to get connected.
  • 110. NAZ said on 11/6/2014 7:00:44 AM
    I would like to start a mother care business in SA (DURBAN). Please can you assist with how i can purchase wholesale items. Thanks Naz
  • 111. tochukwu Alexander okwuosa said on 11/15/2014 1:35:32 PM
    My name is Tochukwu Alexander okwuosa. i have huge quantity of baby clothes for sale stock quality from china...very good price... add me on whatsapp to send pictures..08124220380
  • 112. tochukwu Alexander okwuosa said on 11/15/2014 1:52:24 PM
    We also have quality baby clothes...stock from Canada... attractive prices...huge quality...i am based in Lagos diamond estate isheri, add me on whatsapp,08124220380 for pictures
  • 113. Mary said on 11/20/2014 5:53:32 AM
    In lagos Nigeria. I want to start a one stop children store. From pregnant moms to 16yrs old children. I need investors, suppliers and manufacturers. Quality products with good prices. Thanks.
  • 114. yogindra rawat said on 12/12/2014 10:51:38 PM
    hi, i have started a retain baby products shop in sanpada navi mumbai, india. I need details of wholesaler from where in can purchase baby garments and other products related to baby.
  • 115. ify said on 12/16/2014 12:43:39 PM
    My company imports baby toys, diapers and wipes in containers. Interested buyers should contact me on 08181436700. We are in abuja and lagos.
  • 116. Efeurhobo Evelyn said on 12/31/2014 3:17:00 AM
    My business location is in Ibadan. I want to start up Pampers business. Is pampers business a lucrative business. What is the least amount to become a dealer of pampers. Or, how can one buy from manufacturers. What is the profit margin? How can I go about it?
  • 117. manjulsharma said on 1/4/2015 4:09:01 AM
    My business location is in vashali ghaziabad (up)-201012 . I want to start baby daily use product business as a sub wholesalership. how to purchase the baby product from where product will reach to us when stock is finished how to contact them. send the full and final details for to apply
  • 118. Bisi said on 1/9/2015 8:10:21 AM
    WE SUPPLY ANY BABY PRODUCTS , IF ANY NEED SUPPLY FROM DUBAI. CONTACT ON 00971561872049
  • 119. kemi oladipupo said on 1/12/2015 7:08:21 AM
    Am in lagos. I want to start diapers wholesale business,Pls link me up.thks
  • 120. mamadi said on 1/26/2015 4:52:36 AM
    want to be a pampers distributor in port harcourt. how do i get the distributorship
  • 121. mamadi said on 1/26/2015 4:53:52 AM
    want to be a disney store reseller in nigeria, what are the requirements please
  • 122. Mene said on 2/17/2015 2:54:06 AM
    my name is MENE i live in Warri, Delta State Nigeria. i want to start whole/retailed business on baby product in one month time with little capital. products like diapers & wipes, bibs & burp cloths, feeding product, etc. i want you to connect me to a supplies with cheat price.
  • 123. betty ventures said on 2/19/2015 4:55:51 AM
    i deal in babies items and i sell in wholesale. if you need anything just dial this no 08076142230 betty ventures
  • 124. Denise said on 2/24/2015 11:22:46 PM
    I am currently interested in starting an internet business and I would appreciate any information of baby manufacturers that I can link with in order sell their products on my website. Thank you. Grand Junction, CO USA
  • 125. bentah said on 3/12/2015 2:05:49 PM
    hi, am in kenya want to be a diaper distributor pls assist on how to get the manufacturers ...
  • 126. Mr Tayo Laperou said on 3/18/2015 2:01:47 AM
    Dear Sir/M, we introduce our Organization as NIGER DELTA COMMISSION (N.D.C) a registered with the Procurement Commission in Nigeria Tender Board to initiate contacts with companies and we are now interested in your product.( Baby Diapers) Please do send to us details of your company product with quotation and specifications immediately to enable us proceed with order placement. I wait to hear from you soon. Yours Faithfully, Mr Tayo Laperou, Bayelsa State Rep, Federal Ministry Of Niger Delta, Nigeria (F.M.N.D). Head Project Management Department (HPMD) E-mail : mrtayolaperou1@hotmail.com Phone : +2348132228575
  • 127. Chika said on 3/31/2015 2:24:11 PM
    Am based in Lagos and want to start up a wholesale business on babies products. please i need your advice and support on this.
  • 128. chimaka said on 4/10/2015 9:19:14 AM
    Hello sir, I currently live in lagos nigeria and i want to start whole/retailed business on baby product with little capital. products like diapers & wipes, bibs & burp cloths, feeding product, etc. i want you to connect me to a supplier with affordable price. Thank you
  • 129. EDITH said on 4/15/2015 8:02:46 AM
    HELLO, I WANT TO START A BUSINESS ON CHILDREN DIAPERS... ORIGINAL ONES AND NOT FROM CHINA. I LIVE IN LAGOS. HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT. THANKS
  • 130. Sourav Meher said on 5/21/2015 1:48:28 AM
    Hello Sir, want to open a Children Gaming, rider, puzzle,etc store reseller in Odisha sundargarh, what are the requirements & Quotation sent to my mail address please
  • 131. hassan said on 5/27/2015 10:07:12 AM
    Dear, sir/mdm, I have experience in baby care product marketing, and i have custor base, so i want starting new wholesale business in baby care products. But i have money , how can help to start new business. Hassan, Sri lanka, Faizalmina@gmail.com
  • 132. Priyanka said on 5/29/2015 2:22:43 PM
    I want to start q business in selling baby clothes can u help me please also required some photos of dress and contact of dealers selling clothes at whole sale price help me I am new to this.
  • 133. Tina-Amor said on 6/5/2015 5:46:52 AM
    hi, I come from Xiamen China. we are a professional supplier and manufacturer of baby diaper, adult diaper. email: tina.zheng@cnamor.com
  • 134. lopez said on 6/12/2015 4:53:41 AM
    Hello Sales, Greetings from Anuuh A.J Shop INC. My name is robinson lopez , I will like to place an order to Hamilton, Bermuda however i would like to know if you accept private pickup and let me know the credit card type you accept (Master,Visa Card) as form of payment. It will be appreciated if you return my email with your latest updated website or attached price sheets of your products. Thanks, robinson lopez, Anuuh A.J Shop INC 23 Front Fell St, Hamilton, HM 11 Bermuda, Tel 441.239.7312, lopezrobinson130@gmail.com
  • 135. Alabi Saidat said on 6/26/2015 8:56:17 AM
    Hi, am saidat, thank u so much for this kind of advert, God will continue to bless u. Pls I want to start mother care products, like cloths shoes, lotion, waldrop etc. pls am a new beginner and I don't av much capital. I will b so happy if u can link me up with manufacturers. That are willing to pass their excess product at a cheaper rate. I reside in Rivers state Nigeria. Pls I will b expecting ur kind response soon.Thanks
  • 136. Cora said on 7/9/2015 4:22:06 AM
    Hello, This is Cora from Quanzhou, China. We have 10 years professional experience in baby diapers, adult diapers and baby pull up diapers. We are the manufacturers, so we can give you the most competitive price and most professional service. If want to know more about us. Please feel free to contact me. Email:cora@babyard.com.cn. Tel:86-18649955202
  • 137. Sarthak Dayama said on 8/6/2015 6:58:49 AM
    Hello Everyone, We are Specialist in Infants Sweaters Manufacturing, we use exclusively developed Vardhman's (Premium Acrylic Yarn Manufacturer in India) Yarn to suit our products. Our hot selling product is Baby Sets (Cardigan Body + Cap + Socks) We are based in Navi Mumbai, India. We have capacity to manufacture upto 6000-7000 sets per month. Minimum Order QTY is 600 pcs for details of our products you may write to us at info@sweatersmakers.com
  • 138. romee said on 8/7/2015 6:29:50 AM
    I want to become a wholesale dealer of baby products in asansol ,west bengal. please guide me
  • 139. Frank said on 8/9/2015 8:16:36 AM
    ladies and gentlemen......my brother in Indian do import cloths, children wears, baby wears, shoes both men, ladies and woman, bags, electronics, and so on. at a cheaper rate depending on d quantities, for more details contact or whatassp me with dis contact. 09033832529. thanks. waiting to give u d best quality u can ever get.
  • 140. okoro victory said on 8/16/2015 12:46:39 PM
    Business location ibadan nigeria. Sir I want to open a business of baby product be a distributor of wholesale and retailer how can I join d partnership business to supplier me d goods I want to sell
  • 141. Amy DeMarcos said on 8/26/2015 8:07:00 PM
    watch out for this guy: Anuuh A.J Shop INC
  • 142. JOJO said on 9/4/2015 12:18:20 AM
    we produce Conscientious diapers and sanitary napkin in China, only good quality with reasonable price. you may contact us for the goods.
  • 143. Sanya said on 9/12/2015 3:34:16 AM
    Hi, I want to open a store for baby products like feeding, bathing, accessories, toys, bedding, pumping, etc... in Thailand. I am looking for a wholesale supplier
  • 144. blessing said on 9/28/2015 1:43:59 PM
    I just opened a shop in portharcourt and I want to sell baby diapers in wholesale..how do I get where to buy it from
  • 145. blessing said on 9/28/2015 1:46:08 PM
    I want to start a baby diapers wholesale business in portharcourt Nigeria...where do I get it from 08134822203
  • 146. ogundele bimbo said on 9/29/2015 8:08:54 AM
    Pls I want to start a wholesale diapers business @ ilorin, where do I get it frm
  • 147. precious said on 9/30/2015 11:38:53 AM
    am in benin i want to start a mother care shop that will cut across variety like their shoes, walker, tolieties, cream, soap, napple, wipers, pampers, toys, educative toys, feeder,
  • 148. NANCY said on 10/14/2015 4:27:25 AM
    we are Baoshi diapers factory in China, we have 5 brands in hand. you can be our Agent in your city or we can do OEM for your brand. High quality, reasonable price. mail:baoshidiapers@sina.com mobile:0086-135015472432 TEL0086-89369111 SKYPE:baoshidiapers
  • 149. Mrs Akinleye said on 10/28/2015 11:12:50 AM
    Hello,i am into sale of baby care products and kids essentials.My business is located at Ibadan,Oyo State Nigeria.I started this business last year.I want to know how and where to buy in bulk,i want to be able to sell wholesales.Pls,can you link me up with distributors and manufacturers that can give out their excess products at cheaper rate.My capital is small,and tips and ideas for success in this business are welcome.Thank you.
  • 150. Soni said on 10/29/2015 5:22:32 AM
    Am interested in diaper whole business in Kenya. Where can get the suppliers in Kenya?
  • 151. linda said on 11/1/2015 10:44:45 AM
    Hello i'm linda from Edo state, Nigeria. i'll like to buy baby diapers in wholesale price, different and good quality diapers and also baby foods, like gerber,nutribom, nutriben, uk cerelac, purity etc please where can I get the supplies from in Nigeria. Thanks
  • 152. Ivy W Muturi said on 11/2/2015 4:00:32 AM
    Hello, I'm Ivy from Kenya...I would like to sell baby clothes in wholesale from newborn to 12 years of age. Kindly give me feedback. Thanks
  • 153. Mum Nike said on 11/4/2015 7:58:43 AM
    Please i wish you to connect me with your factory/manufacture reprerentative office in Lagos Nigeria. Am already saler of baby products and mothercare,i wish to boost/enlarge my sales.Thanks
  • 154. AGNES NTHENYA MATOLO said on 11/9/2015 4:12:13 AM
    Hello, I wish to sell baby diapers, kindly help me know how I can connect to the wholesalers so that I can sell at a cheaper price. I am In Nairobi, Kenya.
  • 155. Mrs Agulueokoye said on 11/9/2015 5:01:46 PM
    Sir my name is blessing I am staring up a baby shop in Eungu, I need a manufactures company that will give me good price and original product, some like newborns, toys, children clothes, diapers walkers, tolietie, creams, soap, napple, wipes, pimples, educative toys, feeders. 08093850236
  • 156. CHUKS said on 11/11/2015 10:01:14 AM
    All information concerning baby diaper is simply!Presently I am working in diaper production company and I hope to start a partnership company since I have d skills and knowledge.Kindly Call +234(0)8063867659 or email greatchukyx@yahoo.com for purchasing of baby diapers(in Lagos-Nigeria),baby diaper raw materials,advice on baby diaper production machines as well as Electrical/mechanical maintenance.
  • 157. Rita Imoode said on 12/3/2015 12:59:03 PM
    Hello, am planning on starting a baby product business especially diapers. I need to know how to get the contact of various foreign diapers manufactures and how they can send them to me in begin city edo state in Nigeria. I also don't have a huge capital, just want to start some where. Thanks.
  • 158. laughing said on 12/22/2015 9:14:37 AM
    Everybody is good, we are from China's dollar tree sanitary products co., LTD., our products are; Baby diapers, wet wipes, sanitary pads, adult diapers, pads, etc., our company's market is in Africa, and also have certain popularity in Africa, have need can contact me WhatsApp: +86 13178146588 WeChat: laughin 1008 mailbox; aa2603422313@aliyun.com...
  • 159. MIB INTERNATIONAL BRNDS said on 1/9/2016 5:16:24 PM
    We are an international export of all kind of european stuff, kids products and care, women/ men. Our company is situated in german and we also have our Representative in Africa (Kenya) for any interested wholesaler and suppliers Can contact .MIB INTERNATIONAL , +491772927130german /+254718042636 Kenya .email. info@clothingatmib.com
  • 160. Mr. Hai Pham said on 2/1/2016 9:39:18 PM
    Dear Friends, I am from Ky Vy Corporation - one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of baby/adult diapers, pants, underpad, wet wipes. we are the manufacturer, not a trader, so our prices are much better with other suppliers. We already export to many countries. If you are looking for supplier of those products, Please feel free to contact me.
    Email: exportsales@kyvy.com.vn
    Skype: phamquochai2604
    Best regards.
  • 161. Christina Xiao said on 3/22/2016 3:29:55 AM
    Hey everyone, this is Christina from China, we are manufacture and export baby diaper, adult diaper and sanitary napkins for many years. Please you can contact me at diaper366@163.com or whatsapp 0086-18060009269 for more details.
  • 162. bows'n'tiaras said on 3/25/2016 6:48:06 AM
    Hello everyone. our baby store is located in abuja and we sell wholesale selected US and UK products exactly as you see them online. from new born-10 years. We have brands like Mother care, mamas and papas, baby Gap, toysRus, Carter, Gerber, Tommy Hilfiger, Micheal Kors, and much more. all 100% authentic. we sell wholesale with online prices for anyone buying over 50 -100 items. we also sell other accessories like diapers, walkers, etc. you can call on +2348063212222, +2348099333003. email i09onyema@gmail.com for more details.
  • 163. Joshua said on 4/15/2016 6:41:08 AM
    My Name is Joshua from Mumbai, India. wish to start whole business for Baby product. kindly help me with Manufacturer details and contact number
  • 164. Angela said on 5/24/2016 11:19:22 PM
    Hi I am angela from fuqing anbolo commodity co.,ltd who has12 years experience in OEM baby diaper service The private brand is welcome, everything can be customized as customers' requirement If you need the baby diaper sample or price list , please contact my whats app +86-139 59818 546 , email :angela520@aliyun.com or angela@anbaole.cn regards Angela
  • 165. Sheikh Mukhtar Ahmad said on 5/25/2016 5:10:16 AM
    We have huge stock of top international baby products brands ( clothing 0-8 years, strollers ,Toys,Basic A to Z).These products were imported as our company is Dubai based and it had plans to start retail store chains in India but now the company has dropped the idea for India.We need to cash the stock on urgent basis and we will sell all the stock on less then cost price.Stock is worth Indian 3 crore but anybody can buy their required quantities only.
  • 166. queen said on 5/29/2016 6:55:38 PM
    Hello,I have plans on starting a baby product business especially diapers. I need to know how to get the contact of various foreign diapers manufactures and how they can send them to me in Rivers state capital Nigeria. I also don't have a huge capital, just want to start some where. Thanks.
  • 167. Boland Odebiyi said on 6/9/2016 6:21:00 PM
    I want to start a babystore business and I need list of manufacturers I can be dealing with.
  • 168. marvelt said on 6/10/2016 12:28:10 PM
    Hi, please can I get the list of companies that sells pampers in nigeria?
  • 169. oyindamola said on 6/22/2016 7:11:53 PM
    Can I get contacts of manufacturers of baby products please
  • 170. emorinken airenakho said on 6/26/2016 12:11:20 PM
    Goodday,thanks for the useful info.please can you help with a link of how one can source for baby products . thank you
  • 171. ojow mercy akinyi said on 7/19/2016 2:07:38 AM
    hi am a starter i want to sell baby and kids stuffs plz how do i go about getting a trusted supplier in kenya thank you
  • 172. Onyi peace said on 7/22/2016 10:37:57 AM
    Hi, Am interested in starting up baby wears and baby accessories like walker, stroller and toys. even baby beauty care. I need to go how much capital I will use to start it. I am in ebonyi state capital nigeria.
  • 173. FUNMY said on 7/25/2016 8:37:40 AM
    Can I get more info about baby diapers distribution in wholesales pls. I am funmi and am based in Lagos. My email is funmyukk@gmail.com. Thanks
  • 174. Aisha said on 8/18/2016 9:47:11 AM
    Pls can I get links to distributors of diapers in ibadan. I just started selling baby stuffs and need information on where I can get goods at cheaper price
  • 175. Damilola said on 10/23/2016 10:15:31 AM
    Hello everyone, My name is Damilola and i am based in Ibadan, I have UK kids wears & Shoes for sales at cheap prices. i am changing my line of business and i am selling all stock. feel free to contact me if you are interested in buying UK stuffs to sell for December. +2348152705906, call or whatsapp. Thanks
  • 176. angela said on 10/31/2016 8:34:16 AM
    Hiya All i live in the UK and have been here since the past 15 years, i am happy to supply wholesale baby products, nursing mothers items both new and used. I am very much flexible in the sense you actually tell me what you want, the quantity and the sizes(if you are looking at dresses). You have a definitely great chance because i live in the UK and only go for the best. You can reach me on 07886375581. Tks.Angela.
  • 177. stella said on 11/11/2016 6:17:34 PM
    am stella i live in ph and would like to start up a diaper business. pls any manufacturer around should contact me on 07030803645 or stellagalgud@yahoo.com
  • 178. M.SEN said on 11/14/2016 8:30:04 PM
    Hi , We are manufacturer of baby-kids clothing (newborn to -14 ages) in Turkey with over 35 years experience. Please check out our new website for USA market to see some of our products: www.modamad.com. We would be glad to provide you any baby products you need all made in Turkey with competitive price and highest quality. Babies are angels and we believe that they always deserve the best. You could reach me by e-mail or phone. msen@modamad.com +1 646-696-5652
  • 179. Ruth said on 11/21/2016 2:30:10 AM
    Hello, i am in Nairobi interested in starting a diaper business. Kindly help me connect with wholesalers or manufactures so that I can offer cheaper prices.
  • 180. Tess Lakhani said on 2/2/2017 4:32:29 AM
    Hello @FUNMY, If you are still interested about buying Baby diapers and other Baby Products wholesale, please contact me on Tess@sebastianbabywear.com
  • 181. NTADA BLESSING said on 3/10/2017 6:11:20 AM
    Good day. I am into babies and kiddies products sales. I agardsm in need of wholesale distributors who can sell to me at a prize i can sell to end users. I am in Enugu and will appreciate a very quick response. My email address is loanemis@gmail.com. Thanks as i await your response.
  • 182. modinat bello said on 3/11/2017 6:23:57 AM
    Good day. I want to start a baby diaper store in ilorin. I will appreciate any assistance on distributors who can sell to me at wholesale price. my e-mail add is damilolamodinat@yahoo.com. thanks
  • 183. Tomi Pearl said on 3/21/2017 9:22:19 AM
    I want to start a baby diapers business in Ondo State. Please i need assistance on distributors who can sell to me on wholesale price and i need info on pros and cons of the business. Thanks