How to be a Wholesale Distributor

Wholesale distributor is marketer who deals with the manufacturer-to-customer sales of merchandise or wholesale goods. Usually, wholesale distributor operates outside the store or warehouse.

As the age of technology advances, wholesale distributor can already be now performed online.

Why Wholesale Distributor?

Being a wholesale distributor can offer you great chances on how to increase your revenue more than you can imagine. However, it is very important that it is accompanied by hard work and patience. After all there’s no easy way to success. There are several factors that you need to consider if you are planning to become a wholesale distributor.

• Understand the World of Wholesale Distributor

The first thing to do is to enroll on a marketing or business training course in a certain college or institution. These are usually 6 months to 2 years, which depends on the programs that you need to know. These can be very helpful because you need to understand every bits and pieces of business. Knowledge will be your power to be successful in this field of business.

• The Product you wish to Distribute

The next step is to decide on the kind of product that you want to distribute in the market. As example, if you love cars, then you can try to distribute car parts. Make sure that the product you will choose has the credibility and reliability. This will surely be your basis on how you can able to select the best product.

• Contact the Manufacturer and Evaluate the Profitability

Communicate with the manufacturer who offers the product you wish to distribute. Ask for their wholesale rules and rates. Evaluate these rates in shipping as well as operating cost to determine, which products will have the excellent profit for you.

• Make a Business Plan

Make a business plan specifying your launch for your business. In order to complete this step, you need to determine clearly the products you wish to carry, the quantity of merchandise you expect to move. The cost or expenses for your staff is also important.

• Asses the Capital

The capital is one of the most important factors of becoming a wholesale distributor. This will be your fuel on how your business will run smoothly. Perhaps, you can get a loan in the bank for your capital. However, if your credit history is not good, you can expect that you can have a problem getting the loan. Private investor can also be your key to get the capital you need to start.

• Study your Competition

Evaluating your competition is also one of the most essential means to be successful wholesale distributor. Meaning you need to study your competitor can help you become successful distributor.

• 1. Erin Banerjee said on 10/29/2011 10:11:20 PM
    want to start a wholesale business at Ranchi,Jharkhand,India.
  • 2. Rubeesh said on 11/20/2011 2:42:25 AM
    I need to start a leading electronic product distribution agency in Ernakulam District Kerala. Please advise what will be the cost for this??
  • 3. HITESH SHARMA said on 5/19/2012 8:12:50 AM
    i want make wholesale dealer of food product in himachal kangra how this possible tell me my mobile number--09736114686
  • 4. muhammadshafi said on 9/4/2012 12:56:04 PM
    i would like to be an wholesale dealer in kerala if you are looking for a dealer in kerala or on tamilnadu please contact us
  • 5. Joseph ferrao said on 1/2/2013 4:29:11 AM
    I would like to be a wholesale distributor of Nestle or johnson & jonhson or cadbury products in south goa. Please inform if possible.
  • 6. vikram singh said on 1/7/2013 7:06:33 AM
    I would like to be a wholesale distributor of cadbury products in jaipur or delhi. Please Advise me for this. contact no. 8104650866..
  • 7. amit said on 2/12/2013 12:01:36 AM
    i want to start a wholesale distributor in burdwan, west bengal, india
  • 8. vk group said on 2/24/2013 2:37:00 AM
    Dear Sir, i would like to baby's product distribution. could your company send me some products picture and your company details to me. Thank you so much, malappuram (dt), kerala (st), india
  • 9. Raj Roshan Sinha said on 3/2/2013 4:36:47 AM
    I would like to be a wholesale distributor of Hindustan Unilever or, parle Agro or Nestleor john & Johnson products in North Bihar. Please Advise me for this. contact no. 8650507592.. -
  • 10. salamata said on 3/10/2013 7:59:45 PM
    i would like to be a distributor of senegalese products (baobab,dry fish, smoked fish and others ) need advice from where to start from.
  • 11. Birendra tiwari said on 4/1/2013 4:07:05 AM
    i would like to be a wholesale distributor of electronics products like cfl bulbs, mosquito liquid(like good night, maxo)iron etc. of any around company jharkhand, ranchi.
  • 12. smitha said on 4/15/2013 12:07:47 PM
    I would like to be a wholesale distributor of churidar materials in kerala. need to know the rules and procedures for getting license for the same. please let me know through my mail id.thanks and regards, smitha
  • 13. Santosh Jagtap said on 4/16/2013 8:49:16 AM
    WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOLE DISTRIBUTOR/AGENTS EITHER FOR A CITY OR AN ENTIRE STATE IN Pune INDIA
  • 14. nabeel said on 4/22/2013 11:59:46 PM
    I would like to be a wholesale distributor of something new verity of leading electronic or non electronic or any products in alleppey District Kerala. Please give me some advise, what will be the cost for this? & how to be get start.?
  • 15. SANJIB ADHIKARY said on 4/28/2013 8:22:02 AM
    I want to start medicine wholesale or distributorship of branded company at Burdwan, westbengal. Pls send me details criteria with finance required for the same. I have past general experience of the same line in small retailership.
  • 16. Mohammed said on 4/30/2013 10:02:57 AM
    MR.Nabeel, Are you interested to be the distributor of a MNC paint in Alleppey district? Initial investment 20-30 lakhs
  • 17. wasi said on 5/6/2013 9:23:03 AM
    I would like to start a wholesale garments business in Allahabad. Please suggest me
  • 18. paltu mandal said on 5/15/2013 2:06:09 PM
    I Want to get a subdistributorship of cadbury product at kudghat area in kolkata of west bengal (India). Please suggest me.
  • 19. ranu agarwal said on 8/23/2013 9:53:45 AM
    I want to be a wholesale distributor of cadbury products in kolkata, howrah, liluah area of west bengal, india. please suggest me.
  • 20. sudhakar yellapu said on 10/20/2013 6:17:54 AM
    I want to start a medical devices wholesale distributorship in Bangalore, Karnataka, please tell me the process from registration to getting TIN and other government registration processes and the qualification requirements. Please give a suggestion where to start.
  • 21. agnelo inacio de souza said on 10/28/2013 1:49:27 AM
    I am looking out for wholesale distribution ship for Parle Products for the towns / villages of Calangute and Candolim, Goa. I am based at Calangute hacing around 300 sq meters space for storing and land area of 700 sq meters with ample parking space. I am 50 years old and have working experience of 29 years with Sesa Goa (Vedanta Group) & Dempo Companies. My mobile no. 9764465966
  • 22. Ayodeji Matthew said on 10/31/2013 1:32:18 AM
    Actually, i'm still an undergraduate but i have this interest in owning a business. I wish i could start right now with agro-chemicals or auto parts, but since i'm still an undergraduate, i would need your advice on how to go about it.
  • 23. Lingaraj k said on 11/6/2013 4:52:35 AM
    Hi sir please help me sir i am starting the wholesale business in HAMPASAGAR, H.B.HALLI, BELLARY. KARNATAKA
  • 24. Shafeek said on 12/12/2013 1:18:18 PM
    Hi I'm 26 old I would like to start a wholesale distribution in kerala pls suggest me (FMCG).
  • 25. Ashok thakur said on 12/13/2013 4:03:31 AM
    Dear sir, I want to become a wholesale distributor of hindustan unileaver in Chamba (HP) please suggest me. I shall be thankful for this. Thanks/regards, Ashok thakur 9815312746
  • 26. sumit singhal said on 12/20/2013 1:14:33 AM
    I would like to be a wholesale distributor of Hindustan Unilever , parle Agro , Nestle, ITC, john & Johnson products in pune . Please Advise me for this. contact No. 9730412420.. -
  • 27. Joshy peter said on 1/4/2014 6:07:39 AM
    Please guide me to supply tin fish products in Mizoram. my initial investment will be only one lakh
  • 28. ashutosh singh said on 1/8/2014 11:39:55 PM
    i want to take a cadbury distributor in state(jharkhand) district (koderma) please give a news for cadbury distributor
  • 29. Sachchidanand said on 1/11/2014 6:19:51 AM
    I want to take distributorship of nestle and amul Products in hajipur bihar. Pl. Advice ! What to do for this.
  • 30. SANJEEV said on 1/15/2014 2:52:24 AM
    i want to take a distributorship of cadbury products in state(N.I.T Faridabad) district (Haryana) please suggest how i can get this distributorship. contact 9899926090
  • 31. DEVJAN PHONGLO said on 1/16/2014 3:44:09 AM
    Sir, I want to be the Distributor of Nestle products in Dima Hasao District of Assam. Please tell me the process. 09401372659.
  • 32. Shrikanth.p said on 1/16/2014 7:03:11 AM
    I want to take a Cadbury distributor in a state( karnataka)district (Bangalore)so plz give he information to how to start
  • 33. Ravi Kamat said on 1/20/2014 12:59:35 AM
    Wish to become a wholesaler or Distributor for HIndustan Lever/Parle Agro/J&J/Nestle, or any reputed company. Can you advice on how to start?
  • 34. sanaullah khan said on 1/21/2014 2:57:34 AM
    Sir, I am interested in taking wholesale or distributorship in Bangalore, or Kolar or Bangarpet. something lucrative.... R.sanaullahkhan
  • 35. Sanjay Gupta said on 1/21/2014 8:09:43 AM
    i want to be a distributor/wholesaler for Nestle or ITC, Britannia or HUL for Sikkim. Please suggest me how to get started.
  • 36. manjunath said on 1/28/2014 6:58:31 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to be a distributor/wholesaler dealer for Nestle, ITC, Britannia or HUL for Bangalore .Please guide me .. Awaiting for your reply.. Regards, Manju
  • 37. rakesh kumar shahi said on 1/29/2014 4:06:58 AM
    I want to be a distributor/wholesaler for Nestle or ITC, Britannia or HUL for Gorakhpur(UP). Please suggest me how to get started.
  • 38. ankit singh said on 1/31/2014 1:39:56 AM
    i want to be a distributor/wholesaler for Nestle or ITC pl suggest
  • 39. siripuramramprasad said on 2/1/2014 3:21:27 AM
    I want to be a new phone dealer or distributor
  • 40. vinay said on 2/2/2014 2:27:13 AM
    I want to start a new distribution or wholesaler business in navi mumbai
  • 41. sanjay verma said on 2/15/2014 11:50:45 PM
    dear sir, i want to be a distributor/wholesaler for automobile parts in ranchi
  • 42. Nafis Akhtar said on 3/3/2014 10:49:12 AM
    I done MBA, & doing job for 2 years, But now i want to be a distributor. plz suggest me..
  • 43. Kapil Anand said on 3/13/2014 6:31:41 AM
    How much Expense to Start distributorship of MC Cam Agency
  • 44. SK Nath said on 4/7/2014 6:05:22 PM
    I would like to be an authorized dealer of ITC all types products to market the same in the capital city Itanagar of Arunachal Pradesh or in the whole state. We like to begin in micro level. please suggest.
  • 45. RAJAT GUPTA said on 4/12/2014 7:46:10 AM
    i have 2 commercial shop/space in DUMDUM AREA , KOLKATA AND WANT TO START DEALERSHIP OF CADBERRY. PLEASE ADVISE
  • 46. Nikhil Shirsat said on 4/15/2014 4:49:29 AM
    Hi, we are looking for a distributor for our brand My Milestones. We deal in baby products and accessories like Diaper Bags, Kids Lunch Bag, Home Safety Kit, Travel accessories etc. Kindly get in touch for more details. Nikhil - 9833257007
  • 47. ASHOK KUMAR said on 4/29/2014 3:02:24 AM
    I would like to be a wholesale distributor of Hindustan Unilever , Nestle,johnson & Johnson products in chamba (HP). Please Advise me for this. contact No. 9816598897.. -
  • 48. GIGIN M RAJAN said on 5/1/2014 10:46:10 PM
    i would like to be a wholesale distributor of ITC ltd(all products) in pathanamthitta dis, kerala. please suggest proper advise for me & what all procedures are to be follow up......
  • 49. Anumoy Ghosh said on 5/11/2014 10:12:51 AM
    dear sir, i want to be a distributor/wholesaler for MEDICINE in WEST BENGAL,KALYANI,PIN-741245
  • 50. Javed Shaikh said on 5/13/2014 3:11:21 AM
    I want to become a Distributor of Cadbury India in the Area of Pimpri Chinchwad(Pune)
  • 51. MANOJ said on 5/17/2014 4:04:39 AM
    I want to start distributorship of soft drinks like frooti, appy fizz, coke, bisleri etc. kindly guide -capital investment? Process for getting distributorship? margin etc. My mob no. is 09013453609. thanks
  • 52. RAJA said on 5/19/2014 3:37:31 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to be a distributor/wholesaler dealer for Nestle Cerelac products for Chennai Tambaram area. Please guide me. Awaiting for your reply.. Regards, Raja.M City: Chennai -Tambaram/Medavakkam, Qualification : MCA
  • 53. bhagwan appa desai said on 5/21/2014 3:36:37 AM
    i want to be a distributor for dryfruits and nestle food products. kindly guide me bhagwan desai. navi mumbai (m) # 8898502399
  • 54. pradeep gupta said on 5/21/2014 12:20:35 PM
    i need distributorship for any FMCG or AUTOMOBILE material. if you have idea ,please contact to me on below no- 9545278390
  • 55. Biman Sarkar said on 5/22/2014 9:14:30 AM
    I am Biman Sarkar from Burdwan, West Bengal. I want to small distributorship in Burdwan/Burdwan surrounding area.
  • 56. Bhanupriya said on 5/27/2014 2:15:34 AM
    I want to be a distributor/wholesaler for Nestle or ITC, Britannia or HUL for Pune. Please suggest me how to get started.
  • 57. manoj shukla said on 6/3/2014 4:13:24 AM
    dear sir, looking for agency in allahabad, u.p. kindly tell me the procedure, terms and condition for the same..
  • 58. Engr ifiok umoh said on 6/3/2014 6:20:33 PM
    How can i register as a distributor in your Company thanks.
  • 59. pooja khandelwal said on 6/7/2014 5:28:58 AM
    i want to be a wholesaler distributor of bikaji and parle products in jaipur rajasthan.plz suggest me. my no is 9529002275.8824463877
  • 60. fareed farooqi said on 6/10/2014 6:44:22 PM
    Hi, Want to become a distributor for cadbury india what are the terms and conditions for it.
  • 61. somnath bose said on 6/14/2014 9:00:01 AM
    i want to be a distributor of snacks and mineral water in kolkata. please send me details. ph no 7890220758
  • 62. shaik shabeer basha said on 6/15/2014 2:44:41 AM
    I want to be a distributor/wholesaler for ITC. Please suggest me how to get started.
  • 63. Pia Lopes said on 6/20/2014 8:43:24 AM
    I would like to take wholesale dealership distribution in reputed brand ready made clothes. Kindly email details. Locstion goa
  • 64. Ranadhir choudhury said on 6/22/2014 10:00:56 AM
    I want to take wholesale dealership distribution in reputed products like colgate, surf, good day biscuit, shampoo's like sunsilk, head and shoulders...Location-main road Patherkandi, karimganj, Assam-788724.. plz kindly give the response as soon as possible....
  • 65. Pankaj Kumar said on 6/22/2014 4:10:41 PM
    i want to start a wholesale business with Hindustan Unilever products in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh.
  • 66. sajeev said on 6/23/2014 12:17:01 AM
    I want to start a wholesale or retail business in kollam..kerala..can u help..
  • 67. shyam murari sahay said on 6/30/2014 12:44:31 AM
    I WANT TO START DEALERSHIP BUSSINESS IN HAJIPUR BIHAR CAN YOU HELP TO GUID FOR THIS
  • 68. nagendraprasad said on 7/1/2014 8:50:29 AM
    Hi, I am looking for distribution of product wholesale to retail...pls advise...and looking at south bangalore, karnataka - tel -9900216011
  • 69. kumaresan said on 7/7/2014 4:54:07 AM
    i want to do, part time business in bangalore, for that--i am looking for any product distributors agency from the wholesaler, but i am not getting any wholesaler contact & address, please help me with my contact no 9901652502
  • 70. vishal chauhan said on 7/10/2014 10:36:45 AM
    Sir/madam, I want to a wholesale distributor of amul dairy product in himaschal pradesh ,baddi
  • 71. rahul said on 7/12/2014 2:25:33 AM
    I want to start cosmetics business in delhi plz help
  • 72. ranjith said on 7/12/2014 6:08:15 AM
    I want to start ITC products retailing. pls advice to how much the capital investment?
  • 73. Siddharth said on 7/13/2014 11:13:51 PM
    I want to become a Cadbury distributor in Varanasi...how can I get through it...
  • 74. Sagar Chougule said on 7/14/2014 10:54:24 AM
    I would like to be an distributor of any product of HUL or any other brand, for starting my own business in Sangli & kolhapur district, MAHARASHTRA. Please consult me how can I get this opportunity? MOBILE NUMBER- 09527930099.
  • 75. Sanjay Sharma said on 7/14/2014 1:17:35 PM
    I would like to start distributorship of consumer or fmcg products in western suburbs in mumbai. you can call on me on 9867214079 for discussion
  • 76. vineet sinha said on 7/14/2014 11:51:35 PM
    I want to take dealership of fmcg products in patna bihar please call me 7856930733
  • 77. vikas said on 7/16/2014 9:12:52 AM
    Hi, i need to know about how to start a wholesale dealership of hindustan. uniliver products of fmcg. Whom to contact . and what r d requirements. in eastern up. my no is 8924856217
  • 78. Sumeet Agarwal said on 7/18/2014 2:39:44 AM
    We are manufacturing Paint brushes and are looking for distributors for The North Eastern States of India and Southern States. People interested and ready to invest upto Rs.Ten Lacs are welcome. Profit margins will be 15% approx.
  • 79. MANOJ KUMAR said on 7/18/2014 11:55:57 AM
    SIR, I WANT TO TAKE THE DISTRIBUTORSHIP FOR CADBURY FOR JEHANABAD TOWN , DIST. JEHANABAD, STATE BIHAR. REGARDING HIS PLZ HELP ME.
  • 80. Himanshu shekhar said on 7/19/2014 11:24:09 AM
    I want to take a distributorship on a running business..in Jamshedpur...pls suggest..Thanking u...
  • 81. MOHAMMED said on 7/22/2014 2:24:35 AM
    Sir, I want to start any wholesale business in Malappuram district, most populated and rapidly urbanizing district of Kerala. Thanking you, 9746938430
  • 82. amit gangan said on 7/25/2014 12:00:16 PM
    I want to take wholesale distribution to parle, mari products. plz help me ....call me my no 7208687597
  • 83. Saleem said on 7/27/2014 5:12:52 AM
    I want to start wholesale business for electronic goods in Kerala, kindly advice. regards saleem cell no:9656067204
  • 84. N.SUBRAMANIAN said on 7/30/2014 11:09:17 AM
    I would like to take wholesale distribution for nestle food product in my place PANAGUDI,RADHAPURAM TALUK, TIRUNELVELI DIST, TAMILNADU. This is the place where there is no dealers also the market potential is huge. So please let me know the procedure of taking dealership.. thank u subbu. 8124137229, Name: SUBRAMANIAN.N, 08124137229
  • 85. Gopal debnath said on 7/31/2014 2:54:44 AM
    I want to start any wholesale business in burdwan district west bengal . Suggest....thank u...8927629600
  • 86. hemkholal lhungdim said on 8/6/2014 5:10:04 AM
    For wholesale distributor say nestle, Hindustan unilever or any fmcg products at churachandpur or imphal, manipur what is the process, how to go about it and what will be the capital required for starting the same.
  • 87. chanchal kumar said on 8/8/2014 8:58:50 AM
    i want to be a distributor in jaipur rajasthan. what kind of business would i distribute it doesn't matter just help me to make a distributor in jaipur contact please 9785842414
  • 88. Siraj Mansuri said on 8/8/2014 1:37:05 PM
    I want to start to any wholesale business. please suggest me.. Dist.Bharuch ..ta.vagra. ..gujarat
  • 89. sekh sadek said on 8/10/2014 3:38:49 AM
    I want to be a distributor in cadbury chocolate and mother dairy icecreem. My location is hooghly, westbengal. So please help me. Con. 8582876334
  • 90. Abhishek Kandalgaonkar said on 8/11/2014 6:12:03 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start Distributorship for FMCG market like Nestle; Britania, HUL, Cadbury Etc. Pls help and suggest how to start. My Location : Badlapur; near Kalyan Mumbai-421503, Abhishek Kandalgaonkar, 9860870075
  • 91. Siraj Mansuri said on 8/12/2014 5:30:25 AM
    I want to wholesale business. ..9979766951
  • 92. Narayan Jalan said on 8/13/2014 11:00:47 AM
    i want to start retail cum wholesale distributorship of Bikaji products in kolkata, west bengal, India. Please do contact me on +91 9038200962 and guide me how to get started. My Location Panchvati Shree Shyam Baba Complex. In front Of Haldiram Pure Food. Kaikhali. Kolkata - 700 052
  • 93. asan said on 8/22/2014 2:37:23 AM
    I want to sell FMCG goods in our home place.(Kadayanallur, Tenkasi Taluk, Tirunelveli district South Tamilnadu)From where I can get all FMCG goods with offer price and FOC. and to whom I have to contact in south tamilnadu, for get getting all goods
  • 94. asan said on 8/22/2014 2:38:57 AM
    South Tamil nadu, Tirunelveli District, Near Tenkasi Kadayanallur municipality Postal Pin code No: 627751
  • 95. mahtab khan said on 8/22/2014 1:36:06 PM
    I want to distributorship well known brand of any products for Ramgarh & Bokaro (jharkhand). please cont me 09852983418
  • 96. sadham said on 8/25/2014 12:19:48 AM
    hi please advise the steps to follow while taking an agency and also things need to initiating the business
  • 97. kannan said on 8/25/2014 12:55:14 PM
    Coimbatore. Tamilnadu i'm inderass wholesale business
  • 98. raju said on 8/26/2014 3:10:25 PM
    I want to buy a dealership or franchise in Bangalore .
  • 99. Kiran Bhavsar said on 8/27/2014 3:51:36 AM
    I would like to become a wholesaler in fmcg and hardware in Surat, Gujarat so please advise me how to start this business.
  • 100. ajit ranjan said on 8/29/2014 11:39:01 PM
    Sir..I want to tc cnf of Johnson's and Johnson's. Plse regard me according dis.
  • 101. Sujita Sreemohan said on 9/5/2014 5:35:09 AM
    Hi, I m interested in starting an wholesale business of different types of silk , crepe. , georgette. , chiffon materials with the latest designs in KERALA AT KOCHI NEAR BY INFOPARK ..SMARTCITY. REQUEST MANUFACTURES TO CONTACT THRU EMAIL.
  • 102. nisshin distributors said on 9/9/2014 9:05:39 AM
    I am ready to distribute medical products, packted food products, tin food products,adhesive and any type of stationery items upcountry area in Sri-lanka, such as Kandy,Gampola, Nawalapitiya, Hatton etc., 1. Contact me Colombo manufacturers or Importers 2. India, China, Malaysia, Singapore manufacturers or exporters. -Nisshin
  • 103. Rajeev rai said on 9/10/2014 6:58:09 AM
    I want to make distributer in varanasi uttar pradesh
  • 104. wali saleem said on 9/10/2014 2:07:36 PM
    Hi...i want to start a business as a wholesale distributor so please tell me how to start it.
  • 105. Arbind kumar said on 9/18/2014 8:19:44 AM
    Hi !! I want to start a Business as a whole sale & retail distributors like priya gold , sunfeast in reputed brand so please help me , i want start in Bihar Madhubani district my cell no. is +971529782834 thanks.
  • 106. Shivraj said on 9/18/2014 8:56:21 AM
    Hi! I would like to start a retail distributorship of FMCG Products. Seek your advise on the same. Rgds, Shivraj +91-9768075991
  • 107. nitin patel said on 9/19/2014 5:13:15 AM
    We are in business of mouth freshener and other related products, if someone here wants to start their own wholesaler business of the same, it is low investment, good return, fmcg business. Good for new entrepreneurs. please contact us at info.tajindiya@gmail.com
  • 108. Seema Pathade said on 9/19/2014 7:31:17 AM
    Kindly inform me with the information on how to get the dealership of Cadbury or Nestle in Aurangabad,Maharashtra
  • 109. dinesh kumar said on 9/28/2014 2:52:23 PM
    I would like to start a itc wholesale business at palakkad city in cherpulassery town, kerala state, india. So please help me how can i get those itc products and its price. Please help me as soon as possible
  • 110. Rajesh Achchhelal Gupta said on 10/1/2014 3:34:49 PM
    i would like to start wholesale distributorship in mumbai of ur product. Please guide me how can i start this sir?
  • 111. shaikh meersharief said on 10/4/2014 5:31:23 PM
    Dear Sir I will plan a to start a wholesaler dealers of fmcg product ITC, PG,HU in goa state please some idea for how to I will purchase the product in low cost and margin.
  • 112. Varun R said on 10/7/2014 6:56:40 AM
    sir/ madam, i'm interested to start a medical device distribution in india . please help me to get the details for that .pls contact me in dr.varunradhakrishnan@yahoo.com thank you
  • 113. raja saha said on 10/8/2014 4:24:21 AM
    I am get distributor or wholesale business in Agradwip karwa west Bengal contact 9635943275
  • 114. Manivannan said on 10/11/2014 4:24:01 AM
    Dear sir, i want to start new business (Egg,milk,ice) in my village Veppur Near Perambalur tamilnadu, to whom i contact how i get dealership in my village please help me Thanks Manivannan, Mobile-9789907057, Email; samymani1984@yahoo.com, Chennai
  • 115. Adokshaja K said on 10/13/2014 12:10:57 AM
    i want to be a distributor at GADAG IN NORTH KARNATAKA REGION FOR nestle india .. plz getm me the details.. ph: 9916314270
  • 116. Tukaram Gawas said on 10/13/2014 12:21:05 PM
    Hello, I want to start a business of wholesale and retail distributor like priya gold, sunfeast brand in north goa .please give me important information. my no. is 7030972624
  • 117. Shib Shankar Bera said on 10/18/2014 7:06:33 AM
    Hello, I want to start a business of wholesale and retail distributer of Products in FMCG, give me important information my no. is 9051400025
  • 118. mithu bag said on 10/19/2014 11:19:13 AM
    I am get distributor or wholesale business at my village -khosalpur beside the national highway near singur police station/singur railway station dist-hooghly in west bengal ph - 9830604105
  • 119. Harshdeep Singh said on 10/26/2014 12:43:39 AM
    I want to start wholesale distribution in Dehradun (UK) Contact 9634240406
  • 120. MANISH KUMAR JHA said on 11/3/2014 6:30:34 AM
    i want to start whole sale distributors in darbhanga district in bihar for fmcg product please help me how can get dealership for any type of fmcg product. my contact no is 09006876137
  • 121. Rajesh said on 11/10/2014 6:54:25 AM
    Hi I have 18 years experience in Sales/Marketing now am planning to enter in FMCG distribution ship business in Thrissur dst/ Kerala. Planning to Target 500+ retail shops in that region. Interested company's can contact on my email ID or I can be reached on +256750774999, Emai: rm.mangalath@gmail.com
  • 122. sarin thapa said on 11/11/2014 12:20:28 AM
    sir, madam, I would like to get a dealership of Cadbury and nestle in kurseong (west Bengal), please get me an information or idea about it.
  • 123. Flavia said on 11/12/2014 2:05:10 AM
    Dear sir, I would like to be a wholesaler of any products with good profits in manipur, please suggest me. Thank you
  • 124. SURESH said on 11/13/2014 10:31:46 AM
    I am suresh from puspa agarbathi co. looking to expanded our product . We are manufacturing of perfumery incense sticks in different flavors as Rose , Sandal , Jasmine , Blossom , Lavender, Lily , Lemon , Lotus etc. we are looking for dealers or whole sellers to sell our products, for more details contact us at : 08711953450 e-mail : puspagarbathi@gmail.com : sureshpuspaagarbathi@gmail.com.
  • 125. kaushal said on 11/17/2014 10:02:00 AM
    We require distributors for all major towns in Bihar for Yubbi Premium Tender Coconut water-250 ml plastic bottle
  • 126. kaushal said on 11/17/2014 10:05:39 AM
    We require Distributors for all major towns in Bihar contact no.09740369155
  • 127. Rishant Gupta said on 11/20/2014 2:09:11 AM
    Sir i Want to start distribution or wholesale business of some reputed company in Agra. Please contact me if there are any opportunities at my no 7895972342.
  • 128. vijay said on 11/22/2014 2:58:10 AM
    We supply readymade Chapati.poori.parota.in Coimbatore. I want dealers all areas. any interested person plz contact. ajeesenterprises@gmail.com.9942722844.
  • 129. mohammed khalil shaikh said on 11/22/2014 3:50:12 AM
    I would like to request you to please guide how to start dealership of soft drink and what is the procedure for taking dealership from manufacturer. And what is the document required for dealership registration in mumbai.
  • 130. BIPRAJIT said on 11/22/2014 8:31:07 AM
    DEAR FLAVIA IF U INTERESTED IN COSMETIC THEN CONTACT WITH US WE HAVE BRANCH IN GUWAHATI . acharjyabiprajit@yahoo.co.in
  • 131. Manogar said on 11/23/2014 10:48:36 AM
    I would like to request you to please guide how to start delaership of goodnight luqid and what is the proceedure for taking dealership from manufacturer. And what is the document required for dealership registration in pune
  • 132. Baby grace said on 11/28/2014 12:04:26 PM
    I want to get dealership for Nestle wholesale products in senapati district, manipur, India. I have all the required experience n capital requirement. Please advice me how to get it??
  • 133. suguresh sajjan said on 12/7/2014 1:47:45 AM
    I want to do small business of crude/edible oil. so pls suggest me. 09036805420 07259762511
  • 134. Mohit said on 12/14/2014 5:36:52 AM
    I want to get dealership of nestle products for diff. Towns of chhattisgarh state.. Please provide me with information.
  • 135. sujit shelke said on 12/14/2014 10:38:35 PM
    I want to start distributorship business in amul dairy products or britania biscuits or cadbury in uran district raigad maharashtra so give me idea about it
  • 136. Subrata Haldar said on 12/14/2014 11:46:48 PM
    I want to start distributorship business of Nestle, Dabur, Jonson & Jonson products in Faridabad. Please provide me the information.
  • 137. satheeshpeter said on 12/18/2014 1:56:29 AM
    I would like to get dealership of nestle products in vazikam to kuravilagad. please advice me how to get it? contact number also
  • 138. Palash Ghosh said on 12/18/2014 6:54:17 AM
    27 years please give me a chance
  • 139. zameer said on 1/5/2015 5:06:06 AM
    I want to start Dealership in Bangarpet, Dist Kolar, Karnataka Please advice me and call 00971507821866
  • 140. zameer said on 1/5/2015 5:51:51 AM
    I want to became wholesaler in bangarpet, Kolar, Karnataka, Please advice me and call on 00971507821866.
  • 141. Raju Jadhav said on 1/9/2015 8:01:05 AM
    I want to start dealership of nestle product is latur, solapur, osmanabad city in maharashtra. please give me an idea for getting an dealership in said cities.
  • 142. sanjeev singh said on 1/15/2015 9:55:15 AM
    Please send the details ranchi
  • 143. Zubair said on 1/16/2015 2:56:46 AM
    Hello, I want distributionship of hul,itc,parle,Britannia or any other good product in Jammu and kashmir. Mobile-08494087009
  • 144. Kapil garg said on 1/21/2015 2:04:15 AM
    I want SYSKA LED LIGHTS distributor ship in HODAL dist.Palwal HARYANA, M NO. 8053012000
  • 145. Rajesh S.Naik said on 1/29/2015 11:09:53 AM
    I want to start wholesale business of haldiram products pl give guidance how to do it.
  • 146. sreeram said on 1/30/2015 3:26:45 AM
    I want to start distribution ship of goderej, reckitt benckiser or any other good fmcg companies in palakkad(kerala). please help me.. Contact no:09995472653
  • 147. LEARN said on 1/31/2015 1:22:03 PM
    I want to start distributorship/dealership business in essential items, ready food items, dairy product etc.in and around Uttarpara, Konnagar in District- Hooghly.
  • 148. suraj said on 2/1/2015 2:00:37 AM
    I am suraj patil my location is sangli,Pune,Satara....I want start dealership in my firm name is galaxy distributor pvt Ltd.
  • 149. kumar said on 2/3/2015 5:43:54 AM
    best product dealership with 2lac investment and good profits every month in west godavari district andhra pradesh...
  • 150. sanjay said on 2/4/2015 4:07:59 AM
    i'm sanjay already doing business of daily service like milk newpaper water .... want to take dealer ship in any one of my current business link are like food products pls telme
  • 151. Maksudalam said on 2/8/2015 2:45:11 PM
    I would like to take distributorship for cadbury, parle, Britannia for belgaum district of Karnataka. please help me.
  • 152. Bicky Jaiswal. said on 2/10/2015 11:03:18 AM
    I want to go in distributorship business with capital of Rs 5-6 lacks in Nalhati Dist-Birbhum(West Bengal.) pls guide me.
  • 153. Rajesh S.Naik said on 2/12/2015 11:52:33 PM
    Sir, I want to start wholesale and distribution business of masala products of top companies in Goa area. So in this regard I need some guidance, Pl help me.
  • 154. shriram said on 2/18/2015 5:19:57 AM
    Mumbai or Pune, I want to start wholesale business ,dealership etc at mumbai or pune Please advice
  • 155. S GHOSH said on 2/20/2015 5:18:27 AM
    i would like to be a wholesale distributor of Grocery products like sugar, noodle, vinegar, oils, pulse, soap, biscuit etc. of any around company North24 parganas, kolkata.
  • 156. rifat said on 2/23/2015 10:43:29 AM
    sir could u plz guide me how to get distributors of ITC in Kashmir srinagar
  • 157. pramod kedia said on 2/23/2015 5:46:14 PM
    i want to get distributor of cadbury chocolates and all other product of cadbury for Surat. (Gujarat)
  • 158. vishal said on 2/27/2015 12:26:55 PM
    I want to make a distributor of nestle & cadbury. Pls help me.
  • 159. Sachin sharma said on 3/1/2015 1:22:52 AM
    I can start the business of free product like nestle itc product dehradun UK tape van tell me 9760170886
  • 160. Sharath said on 3/3/2015 12:44:18 AM
    Am very much interested to get distributor opportunity for nestle in bangalore. Please help me in this regard.
  • 161. Ananda Kolekar said on 3/3/2015 2:37:56 AM
    Hi, We are Koyana Agro Industries Ltd,located at MIDC Patan, Satara, Maharashtra, manufacturer of Consumer products, Pickles, Jam, Sauces, Syrups, Crushes, Squashes, Canned products, With the brand NATURES PRIDE we are exporting these products to USA, Europe, Middle East. Currently we are in process of direct marketing these products all over India, for that we are looking Distributors from every district of India, Kindly Contact Us, Ananda Kolekar. Marketing Manager, Koyana Agro Industries Ltd. Mob: 9220227259, Email: ananda.webmask@gmail.com
  • 162. Imran Hussain said on 3/4/2015 12:47:53 PM
    Hello, I would like to be a wholesale distributor of, ITC Products, Nestle Products, and cadbury Products. In UTTARAKHAND Kindly Help Me. (email: imran.hussain619@gmail.com)
  • 163. Rohit Singh Sisodia said on 3/6/2015 8:32:43 AM
    I am Rohit singh Sisodia & I am looking for distribution ship in ujjain for this pls mail .thanks, my no is 8889780578
  • 164. DIEGO SEQUERA said on 3/10/2015 4:53:13 AM
    I want to start distribution of Oil, Ghee, Cheese and other necessary F M C G products. Please call me on my Mobile : 8879603688
  • 165. chandan jaiswal said on 3/11/2015 6:40:00 AM
    I want to start a distribution of Cadbury products & nastle products in West delhi. If possible pl.conf.
  • 166. Farooq said on 3/14/2015 3:52:06 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start distributorship business in amul dairy products or britania biscuits or cadbury in Srinagar district so give me idea about it my contract no is 9469181428. Thanking you, With best regards
  • 167. Mithil lad said on 3/19/2015 12:52:47 AM
    I want to start a distribution of parle products & britannia products in ratnagiri district. if possible email me details.
  • 168. akhilesh singh said on 3/19/2015 1:06:53 PM
    Dear Sir, We want to take a distributor of reputed FMCG products in Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh).. contact no.:- 08511016696, email I'd:- akhilesh.singh187@gmail.com, Plz revert me asap. Thanks,
  • 169. pramod raju said on 3/19/2015 4:51:13 PM
    Dear Sir, I am from Trivandrum Dist., Keral, India. I would like to do baby's products & chocolate distribution. could your company send me some products picture and your company details to me. Thank you so much
  • 170. maaz ahmad said on 3/20/2015 1:36:24 PM
    I want to take nestle dealership at Patna. How can I get?
  • 171. Utpal bhattacharjee said on 3/21/2015 9:04:51 AM
    I am from Jharkhand, Jamshedpur- TATANAGAR. I WANT TO GET DEALERSHIP FOR JAMSHEDPUR BRITANNIA CO.LTD
  • 172. Tapesh Chaturvedi said on 3/22/2015 6:22:08 AM
    i want to be a distributor/wholesaler for Nestle or ITC, Britannia or HUL for Mathura uttarpradesh. Please suggest me how to get started. Pl. Advice ! What to do for this. Tapesh
  • 173. Sulfickar said on 3/23/2015 6:31:18 AM
    Sir, i stated a non woven carry bags distribution and printing. stated only two month. i am facing lot of expenses and income is poor. any chance to get business or non woven carry bags distribution is possible to get business. i am tired because business is poor. i am started business in this march season. Some body tells march month is closing time so business starting after march. any opinion can u suggest me.
  • 174. Sulfickar said on 3/23/2015 6:39:02 AM
    Sir, I started a non woven carry bags distributions and printing in one months before. sir now business is poor. so i am feared about my investment. somebody tells me march month is closing so nobody no purchasing this month. how much time to take a business go to profit. i am aimed supper markets. now non woven carry bags is a possible business? i think plastic carry bags is going to ban our states. kindly suggest me the possibilities
  • 175. Sunil Verma said on 3/24/2015 6:33:47 AM
    i want to start a distributorship business of nestle india ltd and priya gold biscuit in ghazipur uttar pradesh. suggest me what to do ?
  • 176. Debasish Guha said on 3/24/2015 9:36:06 AM
    I want to start a distributorship business of Nestle or Hindustan Uni lever or Britannia or johnson & jonhson or cadbury products in Kolkata or North 24 parganas, W.B.. Please inform if possible. Contact no. - 9830130254, E_mail - guha_debasish03@yahoo.co.in
  • 177. Sumit Roy said on 3/28/2015 2:46:30 AM
    I want a distributorship/dealership at Habra West Bengal of all state lottery. My mobile no is 9007500400.
  • 178. Virendra Jaiswal said on 3/29/2015 4:37:12 AM
    I want to start a distributorship/Dealership Business of All Nestle products or Hisdustan liver ltd. Or Britannia or Johnson & Johnson or HTC or All Amul dairy Products Gorakhpur UtterPradesh Contact no. 09839664585/09451505584
  • 179. Sabick Victoria said on 3/29/2015 6:54:34 AM
    I WANT TO START A DISTRIBUTOR SHIP/DEALERSHIP BUSINESS, OF ALL NESTLE PRODUCTS (OR) hisdustan liver ltd or pritannia or johnson & johnson or htc all amul dairy products. ....any time call me.....9486901541, Tirunellvei dist , rathapuram thk
  • 180. Hitesh Soni said on 3/31/2015 2:51:38 AM
    Dear sir, i want to get dealership/distributorship of any reputed fmcg product in Kapurthala/hoshiarpur, Punjab. Plz let me know the complete procedure for this. My email id is hsoni17@gmail.com Mob no is 09464618168. Regards, Hitesh Soni
  • 181. Pankaj Dabhi said on 4/1/2015 5:26:54 AM
    Sir, I want to get dealership of reputed company like parle, britanniabiscuits, for bhuj city , kutch gujrat. please let me know how can I get dealership
  • 182. kiran wadekar said on 4/1/2015 10:55:47 PM
    dear sir i want to start parle product wholesaler business. in mumbai or village area, plz contact me 8451861121
  • 183. murtuza hussain said on 4/2/2015 4:23:27 PM
    I want to start of Dealership for Britania, amul any daily product how. Much investment please tell. From Aurngabad Maharashtra.
  • 184. Venkatesha S said on 4/3/2015 12:40:11 AM
    Dear all, I would like to become wholesale distributor or like to take agency for the product but those product should be have very demand in the market. I would like to invest with low value i.e in lakhs. Contact No.9448506059. Place: Ramanagaram & Bangalore. Thanking you for offering me
  • 185. challenge soap agency wanted said on 4/5/2015 12:06:55 AM
    We are from challenge soap company. We need distributor for our product Interested people contact me. B.prakash, 9443321212
  • 186. rahul said on 4/5/2015 12:34:10 PM
    I want distribution for types of food product
  • 187. Ayan said on 4/9/2015 2:35:33 AM
    Want to start a distributorship of grocery products, parle/p & g/ etc in Kalyani Town. District Nadia , WestBengal, kindly guide.
  • 188. SANTOSH KUMAR TILAK said on 4/12/2015 1:47:24 PM
    i want to start a distributorship/dealership/agency for any food product but those should be have very demand in the market. contact 8444041571 in titagarh kolkata north 24 paraganas west bengal
  • 189. Pankaj dabhi said on 4/13/2015 4:49:29 AM
    I want distribution ship of nestle for Bhuj City in gujrat Kutch , please reply me
  • 190. t saha said on 4/13/2015 8:04:15 AM
    I want to start a distributorship/Dealership Business of All Cadbury products, Nestle products. Hindustan liver ,ITC products, Britannia,Johnson & Johnson, parle in Kolkata. Contact 9831316225
  • 191. Nikunj Agrawal said on 4/14/2015 11:51:15 AM
    I want to be distributor of cadboury india in deoria uttar pradesh my mobile no 9839075287
  • 192. Vivek Tiwari said on 4/19/2015 10:01:24 AM
    Hello, Me being situated at Kolkata, West Bengal have my paper cups manufacturing business. Finding for people wanting the distribution of paper cups of drinking water or Cold drinks anywhere from India. Pls contact- +918420720159. Vivek (Managing director/Marketing partner).
  • 193. MANOJ JAIN said on 4/20/2015 10:48:59 PM
    I want to be distributor of companies. I have many such distributorship of companies such as (USHA SHAKTI BHOG AND MANY MORE) if you are interested you can contact me on 9457238422. me from Uttar Pradesh(BAGHPAT)
  • 194. VAIBHAV said on 4/21/2015 6:48:09 AM
    I WANT DISTRIBUTORSHIP FOR GOA REGION IN CAPITAL PANAJI FOR ANY GOOD BRANDED AND RELIABLE led lights. Thanks kindly revert on 09923652115
  • 195. mohammed rizwan said on 4/22/2015 3:11:24 PM
    Dear Sir, I want to become distributor of kiberly clark or Godrej Consumer goods in Aligarh or Nida UP. Please guide me.
  • 196. MOHASINE said on 4/23/2015 5:13:44 AM
    WANT TO BE AMUL PRODUCT WHOLESALER AND DEALERSHIP
  • 197. Tony Peswani said on 4/25/2015 5:16:24 AM
    Hello Team, I would like to take the dealership of CADBURY Products in Ulhasnagar ( Thane District). Kindly help me with the investments and complete process.
  • 198. mahesh said on 4/26/2015 12:27:24 AM
    Hi, I want to become distributor of Hindustan unilever limited products in tamilnadu. Pl. guide me how to start up. Thank u
  • 199. Prakash said on 4/26/2015 4:11:35 AM
    Mahesh sir, we are from challenge soap company in karaikal. we search distributor's for our products. are you interest contact me and kindly send your contact number. b.prakash 9443321212
  • 200. vishal pal said on 5/2/2015 12:15:02 PM
    I want to become a kingfisher mineral water wholesaler in Nainital uttarakhand