Starting a Furniture Import Business

This article is intended for those who wish to start their own furniture import business. It gives you an overview of how the furniture import business works. Read and discover tips on where to search for furniture items. This article also tells you why going into the import furniture business makes for a good business venture.

The importation and distribution of furniture has become, in recent years, one of the staples of international trading.

Importing furniture is a lucrative business not only in the US but also around the world. The reason for is threefold. One is availability. Not every state or country can pride itself with having its own furniture manufacturer. If this is the case then there is no other recourse than to import furniture pieces in order to meet the demands of the local market.

Second is image. There are certain countries in Asia and Europe that boast of having prime furniture craftsmen. They have been tested time and again to produce beautiful furniture pieces with superior quality. This has earned them a reputation and this reputation is what sells their products.

Third is price. Furniture items from less industrialized countries are significantly cheaper. The labor cost there is so low so much so that it negates the shipping and handling expenses.

The premise

Your goal as a furniture importer is to acquire/purchase furniture items directly from a foreign furniture manufacturer. You subsequently ship and resell this furniture in the domestic market. In the process, you will be dealing closely with storage companies and transport companies.

Furniture importers act as intermediaries between the manufacturer and the end user. First, they transact with the furniture maker or his representative. Once a deal has been made, the importer then pitches his furniture to the wholesale distributor or the retailer.

To succeed in this field, a person must have no aversion to conducting sales pitches. He must be enthusiastic yet patient and keen on tracking the finer points like shipping receipts, invoices and so on. It would be a plus if he has some sort of background or work experience in the import /export industry.

Scouting

It is not always necessary for a furniture trader to travel abroad in search of pieces to sell. The internet is a very helpful tool in your search mission. You can also visit trade shows. It is easy to discover when and where to find such shows. All you have to do is get in touch with the trade development office of foreign embassies.

Once you have chosen what you want, get the exporter’s quote and negotiate on the price of the furniture items. As soon as you are satisfied with the offer, buy the products. Expect to shell out a steep sum since you will be buying in volume. The start up capital for this venture is quite hefty but the rewards are heftier. Remember, in order to earn money, one needs to have money.

Finally, have the furniture shipped stateside together with the documents from the exporter and then settle all the mandatory paperwork being sought by the customs.

The End User

Define who your potential clients are. Make sure that the furniture pieces you are offering fits the lifestyle and preference of your target market. The importance of this stage in business planning process cannot be emphasized enough. If there are no consumers then there is no business.

• 1. rafia said on 3/29/2010 2:19:09 PM
    hi, even i am interested in importing furniture and starting my own business in india(mumbai) but dont have large amount of money. plz suggest.
  • 2. Abhijit Das said on 10/8/2010 4:02:18 AM
    I am interested to open a furniture import business in Pune, India. Interested to import furniture from China, Malaysia, Burma and Thailand. Wanted to understand the import duty and the margin involved. Open for partners who are serious and like minded and interested to spend time and invest in this opportunity.
  • 3. Palani Annamalai said on 12/12/2010 11:30:14 AM
    Dear Abhijit, I can do furniture sourcing in Malaysia because I am staying in a place called Muar. Muar has the highest furniture manufacturer in Malaysia and has all range of furniture. My wife has been in the furniture manufacturing industry with 15yrs of working experience as a marketing and also shipping. Those who are interested, can work with me as a partnership. Rgds
  • 4. Ali Raza said on 2/1/2011 8:49:10 AM
    we work here in PAKISTAN since 1936, in solid rose wood teak wood and ash wood, our total items are hand made, in affordable price with life time guarantee, we want to work with you and wish to show you our quality product's thank you.
  • 5. Shahnawaz said on 2/4/2011 3:44:44 PM
    My dad is having a Manufacturing Business of Furniture now to add an edge on it, i would like to do outsourcing for the Furniture Domestic or International. Please advise how to get the better contacts or Leads for growing up the business. Kolkata West Bengal, 9019630628
  • 6. Grace said on 3/2/2011 10:52:42 PM
    Hi, Abhijit , This is Grace from Allfurn Furniture company in China.We are now being as a buying agent .and our customers are from USA,UK,and Malaysia. So, if you would like to import furniture from China. pls contact us . we can have further discussion. Also welcome to visit us at www.allfurn.com. I am looking forward to your letter.Thank you!
  • 7. Carol said on 7/1/2011 9:19:08 AM
    Dear buyers, My name is Carol, currently working in Vietnam bedroom manufacture by using New Zealand pine solid. Our products are mainly for antique or modern bedroom sets. We have been in this field for years and we are looking for buyers around the world. If you are interested, please contact with me by skype: viethoang_carol. or mail me viethoangvn@vnn.vn. I will be happy to work with you. Thank you.
  • 8. mehmood said on 8/3/2011 6:55:01 PM
    @Ali Raza can you provide any contact info? Thanks!
  • 9. purine said on 9/9/2011 1:45:32 PM
    Hi I want to import furniture from china to start my business but don't have enough money. South africa. Gauteng province in midrand.
  • 10. purine said on 9/13/2011 2:37:32 PM
    @Grace please respond.I need more info I'm in south africa gauteng province
  • 11. saral said on 1/13/2012 4:22:16 AM
    hi i want to import furnitures from china to india... can you suggest what should be my minimum investment in order to start a import business of chinese furnitures.... i want to start slow and steady as i want to amaze myself by the possibilities of booming import business market in chinese furniture.... plz suggest me....
  • 12. Farhan Rehman said on 1/14/2012 2:57:30 AM
    Hi, I have been working in the Middle East and India and would like to get in touch with furniture exporters in Malaysia. Please write to me at rehman.farhan@gmail.com. Regards, Farhan
  • 13. Sunil More said on 2/17/2012 6:41:24 AM
    I am interested to open an office chair import business in ghansol, navi mumbai, maharashtra, India. Interested to import office chairs from China, Malaysia, Taiwan and Thailand. Wanted to understand the procedure, import duty.
  • 14. Mohsin Parveaz said on 3/26/2012 7:58:01 PM
    Hi after my travel to Pakistan, I am took back by the beautiful quality of wooden furniture produced there and am now seriously considering it as a business here in the Uk. I wouldnt mind top quality furniture from Malaysia, India, china and Indonesia or for that matter anywhere in Asia as long as the price is right. I have the passion for it and most importantly the funds to make this happen.
  • 15. deb burke said on 4/23/2012 5:40:54 PM
    I am looking to import high quality furniture from Asia to China to support my supply to the condo market. Especially interested in furniture that can be transformed i.e. end table to dining table, murphy bed to desk and shelves
  • 16. Yuni beginner adviser said on 5/12/2012 3:19:43 AM

@Mohsin Parveas, an help you need to find direct supplier or producer for the good quality wood furniture from Bali & Lombok - Indonesia. You want carving, teak wood rattan & other material. I use to deal with direct factory or producer in Bali high end hotel furniture. Please feel free to contact me at: w.wahyuni83@yahoo.com

w.wahyuni83@yahoo.com || +63 9477 829 585 || Spa Resort/Hotel Consultant

• 17. Yuni beginner adviser said on 5/28/2012 4:10:04 AM
    @Deb burke, kindly provide your email address, i will email you catalog of wicker & poly rattan furniture for indoor & outdoor. We are direct manufacture. Or you can email me at: w.wahyuni83@yahoo.com

w.wahyuni83@yahoo.com || +63 9477 829 585 || Spa Resort/Hotel Consultant

• 18. srinivas said on 6/13/2012 1:52:56 PM
    i wanted to become a dealer of furniture in hyd india by importing through other countries, can i know how much do i need to spend to open the store or become a dealer and what r the chances of my growth, partners are welcomed if anyone interested.
  • 19. Abd Karim said on 9/14/2012 12:43:00 AM
    We are manufacture of metal furniture, mix furniture (Metal & Wood) and fully wood furniture, located in Malaysia and interested to have a mutual business relationship around the world, feel free to drop me an email at abdkarimmj@ruffntuff.com.my
  • 20. sukh said on 10/24/2012 4:46:25 AM
    hello everyone i am importer of furniture in india from china anyone interested to buy then cnt me at very low price-sukhsimran_sandhu30@yahoo.com
  • 21. Kim said on 11/8/2012 4:35:18 PM
    Hi, I am interested in importing furniture form Indonesia, Malaysia, India and possibly other countries to the USA. If anyone has information they can share or manufacturers that are interested in working with someone from the USA, please contact me. Thank you.
  • 22. harry said on 11/9/2012 12:52:57 PM
    we are manufacturer of finished furniture of ancient as well as latest style and design. i would like to export to foreign country rather than india. we have large range in affordable price... the best quality is our guaranty. harryram45@yahoo.com, harryram45@gmail.com you may contact?
  • 23. Khalid said on 11/14/2012 11:08:41 AM
    Hi @Kim, I am into handmade rosewood furniture business in Pakistan. Can you please let me know what type of furniture items vis-a-vis the demand in USA, you are interested in. Please share your email address, if you interested in further correspondence. Regards Khalid
  • 24. Ved said on 11/20/2012 5:21:27 AM
    hi @Kim, I am manufacture and export from india rustic, ethnic, recycled furniture. plz send me your id my id is vishwaexpo@gmail.com
  • 25. arya said on 11/26/2012 4:56:17 PM
    Hi Kim, I am based in Jogjakarta, central Java Indonesia and I provide sourcing and QC service. My focus is on indoor and outdoor wooden furniture. I also provide direct ex factory price from manufacturer. Please email me at arya@rocketmail.com for further info. Thank you. Arya
  • 26. Fayed Furniture said on 11/28/2012 6:42:01 AM
    We are a company Fayed Egyptian furniture manufacturing high quality and at the highest level and are ready for export to all the world began. Do not hesitate to send a message to my email: mohamedghoneim9@gmail.com
  • 27. DNguyen said on 11/29/2012 10:54:18 AM
    @Kim, we are a furniture manufacture from Vietnam(i am living in USA), plz give me more your info, my email: nt4vn@yahoo.com.
  • 28. a s duggal said on 12/6/2012 12:37:06 AM
    can anyone advice me that i want to import old furniture into delhi.
  • 29. Jagdish Chand said on 12/27/2012 11:46:23 PM
    I am retired person having showroom at Khatima, Uttarakhand. I want to sell Chinese Furniture. Please suggest nearest wholesale dealer to whom I can contact.
  • 30. Sachin said on 1/2/2013 9:34:49 AM
    Hi Kim (USA) and Sunil (Mumbai), I am a furniture manufacturer, importer (China and Sri-lanka) and also an exporter (Saudi Arab, Egypt, Dubai etc). I am looking forward to have somebody in US to buy furniture from me. Also, looking forward to expand my business in India too. Please let me know if anybody's interested. Email: followfashionstyle@yahoo.co.in
  • 31. steanah said on 1/6/2013 8:01:47 PM
    Looking to import furniture to USA as a current startup with aggressive 2 and 5 year growth. Please email me link or catalog with contact info and references. We will also fly to your location to develop a professional trusted relationship. Email reimaginedtradingcompany@Gmail.com Regards, Steanah.
  • 32. Maria said on 1/11/2013 10:36:47 AM
    I currently live central Illinois. Born and raised in El Paso Texas. I have signed a contract from a manufacturer in Mexico who handcraft rustic, southwest and mexican furniture. At this time, I want to focus on selling this amazing furniture as a wholesale distributor but do not know who I can market to show my furniture to. Would you have any suggestions.
  • 33. Gaurav said on 1/14/2013 7:24:32 AM
    HI this is Gaurav, I am having my office in China and i am based in India. I am trading chinese furniture from couple of years. Also we are having some good factories with us providing good quality on reasonable prices and the good thing is with warranty. In some case we do direct import. We have good contacts with freight forwarder also so that we can get free vessel every time. For every big project for furniture I personally involved my self in the drawing part and do quality control checking time to time there in the factory.If someone interest in that case we can join hands to grow together.
  • 34. Anarka said on 1/26/2013 12:21:34 PM
    Hi, I live in the USA in Miami. High end furniture both metal and wood work sells very well (versatile furniture for the condo market is growing). I am interested in getting in touch with manufacturers in Asia (China, Malaysia, Indonesia) to sell to the US market. Please share your catalog and feel free to contact me at brickdown@gmail.com.
  • 35. Shiha said on 1/31/2013 4:44:44 AM
    hey guys since 7 years am in the field of furniture business at china , So anybody interested on home furniture ( sofa set , Bedroom, dining set and other furniture items ) please let me know , i can source and deal with any kind of price which you are looking for. contact me on my email: vshanryd@gmail.com
  • 36. Rizky said on 2/5/2013 10:01:14 AM
    @KIM. Hi i'am Rizky In Indonesia. What do you need? wood furniture, rattan furniture, wickers or combination. I can provide you a product cataloque if you are intersted. Please inform me your email address then i will send you the product cataloque. Email me at rizky_m7279@yahoo.com Phone at +62-811-962-5264 or +62-852-1804-5999.
  • 37. gurumoorthi said on 2/7/2013 2:10:10 PM
    we have office in India and in Malaysia to import and supply Malaysian furniture at rock bottom price. regular and quick shipments. u can pay in India or open L/C favoring our Malaysian company. plz contact us.
  • 38. nicky said on 2/8/2013 11:10:35 AM
    Hi I am an interior designer would like to purchase furniture from China. I am not a dealer but would like to buy for my clients. Thanks nickydas123@gmail.com
  • 39. dec ltd said on 2/8/2013 12:30:45 PM
    want to buy office furniture from china.. seller pls contact me urgently: deacltd@yahoo.co.uk
  • 40. Owen said on 2/18/2013 1:36:16 AM
    Hi, we are a professional manufacturer of leather sofa, located in the famous Furniture City of Lecong, China. We have business widely in Southeast Asia, Mid-East, Africa and other regions, height quality and low price, welcome for your inquiry anytime. owen_8405@163.com
  • 41. Burjis Bhathena said on 2/19/2013 5:49:32 AM
    Hi, I have a lot of Antique furniture to sell. It is genuinely old stuff and of the best quality of wood. If someone is interested in buying or sourcing it please get in touch with me. Burjis Bhathena
  • 42. Kathleen Simmons said on 2/24/2013 5:35:27 AM
    Hi there, I live in Australia wanted to start a business selling french and shabby chic furniture & furnishings ,Not sure we're to start or how to get on to retail sellers at reasonable prices , Cheers Kathleen
  • 43. sumaya said on 2/25/2013 12:06:20 PM
    Hi there I am from south africa and am interested to importing furniture around the world. is it possible to see your product catalog you can send them to sumayachunnilal@live.com
  • 44. Umang said on 2/26/2013 3:01:54 AM
    Hi guys, i have some retail space and wish to open a furniture showroom, suppliers, manufacturers please send me your catalog with lowest prices for trade purposes. kontactumang@gmail.com
  • 45. Tobias Leask said on 3/3/2013 1:02:42 PM
    Hi my name is Tobias Leask. I am interested in importing furniture from India and Indinesia. We will be selling to UK consumer. I am most interested in rustic and outdoor furniture. Please contact me at tobiasleask@yahoo.co.uk. Also interested in visiting factory's abroad to discuss options
  • 46. Sartaj Ahmad Pala said on 3/5/2013 1:31:43 PM
    Hi My name is Sartaj Paul,i reside in Anantnag Kashmir,i am trying to open a big showroom of imported furniture from where i could sell and distribute that furniture to the whole valley plz contact me (paulsartaj@aol.com)
  • 47. Chuck S. said on 3/5/2013 4:05:20 PM
    Hi my name is Chuck I am interested in buying one of a kind furniture pieces from India & Indonesia to sell in a shop that I would like to pen in St Louis , Mo. Cshack1030@aol.com
  • 48. dane williams said on 3/10/2013 4:25:46 PM
    Hi all, I am Dane I'm a design engineer. I am from South Africa and I am looking to import unique assorted furniture(smart indoor and rustic stuff and outdoor) from china or thailand of great qaulity. I would like to know how much I need to start this venture and who can I contact? Please could dealers email me on williams.dane13@gmail.com.
  • 49. khai said on 3/19/2013 7:45:51 AM
    I'm open Khai. I am living in Vietnam. I specialized in producing handicrafts, garments and plastic furniture. anyone needs please contact to me .....khaighemay@gmail.com
  • 50. Agung wibowo said on 3/26/2013 11:06:32 PM
    Dear buyers my name agung wibowo, I live in solo central java Indonesia, here many artisans of furniture and handicrafts export quality with cheaper price, if you are looking for a craft or furniture from Indonesia please contact me at email: bewee_ok@yahoo.co.id or mobile +62811284664
  • 51. HRISHIKESH NAMBIAR said on 4/10/2013 2:46:41 AM
    HI.. I AM PLANNING TO START FURNITURE IMPORT BUSINESS IN DELHI AND KERALA. PLANNING TO IMPORT FURNITURE FROM CHINA AND MALAYSIA. NEED DIFFERENT QUALITIES AND RATES. REGARDS HRISHIKESH
  • 52. Anli said on 4/11/2013 6:45:25 AM
    I am looking for Malayasian and Indonesian furniture in India. Please guide and suggest if someone can help me on that. My email id is analchhibber@yahoo.com
  • 53. jayesh oswal said on 5/19/2013 12:13:39 PM
    i m from kolhapur maharashtra india, at present in construction activity. i am interested in starting furniture business
  • 54. Nguyên said on 5/22/2013 1:46:23 AM
    I have factory wood crafts, worship, geomancy toys, wooden statue, painting wood, the type of animal, and so on. such as the Guan Gong, the Unicorn, made ​​many valuable timber species most competitive because of the small base and skilled team, look forward to working with everyone in need. happy to cooperate and develop. contact me via the address nguyennguyenvan828@yahoo.com.vn
  • 55. surabhi said on 5/22/2013 3:26:59 AM
    I am from delhi, India. i want to start up my business in export furniture in INDIA itself and in USA, UK, Malaysia, South Africa etc. Please suggest how to make links and all? Mail me at er.surabhisharma02@gmail.com
  • 56. Ganly said on 5/30/2013 9:21:29 PM
    I'm Ganly from Vietnam. I'm looking for importers outdoor furniture. Any question, please send to me via email: ganlyimex@gmail.com or skype: thuy.cofer
  • 57. plung said on 6/3/2013 11:20:53 PM
    I am from HK, i want to import furniture to Phuket. But it seems the tax is very high 71% is it true. Please suggest via email: lungp23@gmail.com. thanks
  • 58. Edgeller said on 6/9/2013 6:38:00 PM
    Hi there, I live in the United States and I'm interested in starting a business selling shabby chic furniture and/or neutral color wood furniture. I'm not sure where to start or how to reach global suppliers at reasonable prices. I would also like to know about how much money is required to open a furniture store. Regards, Pat
  • 59. Chris Johnson said on 6/18/2013 7:11:53 AM
    Hi This is Chris Johnson. I am an American currently in Slovakia investigating the Furniture import / export industry. I am in front of two opportunities here involving Contemporary European Manufactured Furniture and Original Refurbished / Vintage / Shabby / Chic Furniture sales. I am interested in wholesaling and linking up with potential buyers in both of these markets. global1723@gmail.com
  • 60. Joe Le said on 6/22/2013 6:12:41 PM
    I want to import tatami bed frame from Indonesia. I want to know more about this. Please contact me joe@justfutononline.com. I am currently live in the USA. Thanks
  • 61. saquib said on 6/26/2013 1:23:57 PM
    We have a business of making furniture in India, we want to deliver our furniture to abroad especially in the middle east. We just want to do import and export business. initially with small scale..
  • 62. M H Hasan said on 6/26/2013 3:15:35 PM
    Hello All around the world, We are one of the most exclusive, luxurious and prominent (maid in UK)furniture exporter biased in London. currently working with number of interior designer within the UK and Europe. If you are an Interior designer, Importer of Luxury home and Office furniture and you are committed to meet the demands of 21st century,then here we are; I will be delighted to work with you. E-mail me at mhhasanjcl@gmail.com,hasan_have@yahoo.com. Thanks
  • 63. S.Ezhil Raj said on 7/11/2013 10:14:59 AM
    Hi, I am interested to do business in India-Chennai. Looking for best business. Kindly help me to start the same. Thanks with Regards, S.Ezhil Raj. 9566148658
  • 64. H.Ameen said on 7/12/2013 10:46:29 AM
    I am from Kerala, India. I am interested to start furniture business in Kerala. Kindly help me to get attractive/quality/best value furniture from inside India or abroad. Partnership will also accept. Thanks and regards.
  • 65. santosh said on 7/13/2013 3:41:30 AM
    hi, I m santosh solid wood furniture manufacturer and exporter from jaipur india, any one want to buy furniture any kind contect me on lahorasantosh@gmail.com
  • 66. Ravikumar said on 7/21/2013 6:15:39 AM
    Hi My name is Ravikumar, I reside in Dubai, i am trying to open a big showroom of imported furniture in Hyderabad from where i could sell and distribute that furniture to the whole valley plz contact me (ravi_meher@yahoo.com)
  • 67. Keisha said on 7/27/2013 9:01:08 AM
    Hi I want to start a home décor store including furniture, art work, lamps and decorative accessories etc. with pieces influenced by the rich culture of Indonesia, Malaysia or China. Please send me some catalogues to keishagc@gmail.com
  • 68. kuldip singh said on 8/10/2013 6:27:39 AM
    hi every body. my name is kuldip i want to start my own furniture business in (india punjab)import from china. would i go to china to find supplier there. plz main supplier cont me. on (kuldip.nadda83@gmail.com)
  • 69. Debra said on 8/18/2013 3:57:27 PM
    I Have beautiful furniture to sell dining room bedroom kitchen cabinets special chairs sofa how do I. Get started I. Know how to ship the containers to Anywhere in the world
  • 70. Mohd NADEEM SAIFI said on 8/20/2013 2:08:25 PM
    Hi I am carpenter contractor I have teams fore good work.I have done more work with a architect Like offices, malls, schools, homes, resorts, hotels, if anybody have need good work so pls contact me. E-mail. Maverickkoncepts786@gmail.com
  • 71. Levi said on 8/29/2013 4:37:53 PM
    Hello I am a carpenter in Germany I upcycle and/or restore antique furniture as well as creating my own pieces from scratch out of reclaimed wood and natural elements. I strive toward ecologically conscious craftsmanship to produce unique, artistic and functional furniture. I also have various antiques that have been restored in a shabby chic style, and I travel to flea markets all over Europe to find various pieces. I am interested in developing connections in the United States and elsewhere with individuals who would like to import my work. If you are interested and would like to see examples or learn more please contact me at levi.darger@googlemail.com for more information.
  • 72. Ryan Lee said on 9/30/2013 12:47:07 PM
    Hi, for those who interested to import furniture, distribute importer furniture or started own furniture business. We are one of the exclusive furniture exporter based in Malaysia. Currently export spreading across United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Middle-East. If you are an importer or distributor of contemporary home furniture, I will be delighted to work with you. Kindly email me at sales.guzzo@gmail.com. Regards, Ryan
  • 73. Simona said on 10/1/2013 8:44:23 PM
    Hello everyone! For those who are interested i'm importing handmade furniture or start their own business with traditional painted furniture from Romania, please contact us at simo_bad90@yahoo.com (Simona)
  • 74. Mr. Anwar said on 10/7/2013 8:44:24 PM
    We are manufacturers and exporters of mahogany and teak furniture from Indonesia. We make bedroom, dining, and living room sets, accessories and furniture for hotels and restaurants, from economical to luxury. All styles and designs, made to order. We ship anywhere. You can sell in your country for up to 500% markup, if you know how to market your product. For further information please contact ktformex@gmail.com
  • 75. satish said on 11/4/2013 1:15:29 AM
    hi, this is satish from khammam, Andhara pradesh. i want to start furniture import business with less amount of money .please help me.and also interested in partnership. please contact me. email id:satishtaduri@yahoo.com
  • 76. DEEPAK SAHU said on 11/5/2013 2:00:21 AM
    I am already in furniture business last 12 years, now I want to import china furniture to my state. kindly suggest me the process of import doesnot have experience in importing process.
  • 77. Nhat Nguyen said on 11/7/2013 8:40:15 PM
    Dear everyone, I am manager of furniture company in Vietnam. My company created more than 25 years. So we have much experience in produce furniture indoor and outdoor. We are interested to find partner in the world. We can produce big quantity in short time. If you interest with my company. You can contact us with email : minhnhat.nguyen10@yahoo.com
  • 78. dev suthar said on 11/14/2013 4:50:40 AM
    Hello I am dev suthar I work as a interior contractors and now I want to start a furniture import from those country malesiya barhma chaina plz help me in that business how can I do that.,
  • 79. Manish Devgun said on 12/2/2013 7:38:03 AM
    Modern Furniture Works court road Ambala City. I want to export furniture to Australia Please guide
  • 80. vivek said on 12/8/2013 5:54:08 PM
    I am vivek from Hyderabad, India and i am looking to import furniture from china, thailand and other countries.. Please suggest how to make links and contact with agents and others.. if any importer or agents is interested then plz send me pictures with price list to mail at ( vivek.stocklot@gmail.com )or contact me on my mobile (+91 7396984700 )
  • 81. Abby said on 1/6/2014 7:26:52 AM
    Hi I'm prey for help to start my own business in furniture selling please I would love to start as people told me there in need of furniture from Australia City please email me whom can help me to import and delivery really nice furniture n quality thanks looking forward to your reply
  • 82. AMIT BHANDARI said on 1/10/2014 1:00:30 PM
    Dear Sir, Nice to Meet you by email, This is Amit from SRB IMPEX , which locates Jodhpur –Rajasthan- India. Please allow to me to do a short introduction about us . We belongs to a city which is famous for making of unique wonderful Vintage furniture and Handcrafted Furniture worldwide. We are one of the leading manufacture and exporter of Vintage Industrial Furniture , all kind of wooden iron Handcrafted Furniture and decorative gift articles with excellent quality and good services at very reasonable prices. We can also make any kind of furniture , if sending 2D/3D drawings or photos of your product send by you to us. I believe that we are the one you are looking for. It will be highly appreciated to get your reply on this E-mail. (Please have a look on our Few Sample Product attach this mail also ) REPLY amsabhandari@gmail.com
  • 83. Saibaba B.S said on 1/17/2014 7:45:37 AM
    We are Furniture exporters from Indonesia having own manufacturing and godown facilities. We are ready to supply all kinds of teak and other genuine quality wood furniture (home, office, hotels etc.,) and can manufacture as per customer own design and specification. Interested parties may contact on mail id saibababs@gmail.com
  • 84. praveen said on 1/29/2014 1:50:55 AM
    Hai good day I want to do furniture import business from Malaysia. Various furniture made from China, malaysia, Indonesia to india. I don't have any experience in this field. can u give proper guidance about it thank you.
  • 85. suwondo said on 2/2/2014 4:26:39 AM
    hi all... we are furniture manufacture from central java, Indonesia. Our main material is teak an mahogany, we also can do other wood and material. If you need furniture, you can contact us. thank you very much, Suwondo. email : mainded@yahoo.co.id production@yuni-furniture.com, mobile : +6282 133 199 480 ( line, whatsapp )
  • 86. Roy said on 2/14/2014 3:11:27 AM
    Hi all are you planning to import? I am roy from philippines I am a license customs broker here in cebu I can help you in facilitation of your shipment in customs. Just email me at brod_roy@yahoo.com.
  • 87. Can Sahim said on 3/2/2014 4:27:19 AM
    Hello All, We're a sofa manufacturer located in Istanbul/Turkey. We design our own sofas and armchairs. We are capable of making hard wood work for years. Now we focused on English - French inspired designs. High Quality Craftsmanship is our main goal because cheap furniture will not last for a long time. Our delivery time is satisfying. Istanbul has a history of almost 200 years in furniture manufacturing so we pay attention to good quality and classy look. Ornaments are made by our own craftsmen. Our main market is in Turkey but we would like to help for who wishes to import Sofas and Armchairs directly from us. Please feel free to ask for a product catalog and every questions are welcomed. You can contact us via e-mail which is kodeksmobilya@hotmail.com. Best Regards Can Sahim
  • 88. Sonia Stojanovski said on 3/6/2014 8:23:50 AM
    Hi I am interested in importing furniture to Australia and would like to know if there Are any companies from china or Taiwan that are interested in supplying. I don't have a great deal of funds however I also like to order a small quantity to see the products before I decide if the Quality is there. Please email me on ssto2411@gmail.com
  • 89. Syed Abbas said on 3/9/2014 3:18:16 PM
    Hi this is Qasim from USA , I am interested in importing Pakistani and Chinese furniture in the US market . I know lots of very good Furnitures are being manufactured in Pakistan especially interested to import Chinioti style in Rose Wood . Very interested to import Furniture from Pakistan and China. Interested ones may contact at : sqasimabbas@gmail.com
  • 90. Donna Iyer said on 4/22/2014 9:28:40 AM
    Hi, My name is Donna Iyer and I am a furniture retailer in New Zealand. I am thinking of importing furniture directly from a low cost manufacturer. If anyone in the forum is interested, please send me your catalogue/website address etc to iyerd@ymail.com I can come to your country if that is required to establish a business relationship, arrange for export/import etc. Best regards Donna
  • 91. william said on 5/17/2014 3:39:07 AM
    Hello, Everyone. Is there anyone can hear me? This is William, we are the outdoor furniture manufacturer which located in Ningbo, China. We can produce many kinds of outdoor furniture like wicker furniture, polywood furniture, textilene furniture and so on... If you need anything help, please feel free to contact me. my email address: williamchen.business@gmail.com
  • 92. Aanchal said on 5/20/2014 2:50:08 AM
    Hi All, My name is Aanchal and I am from New Delhi, India. and I am looking to start an online furniture store that sells furniture directly to the customers from the manufactures. Looking to partner with like minder people and also want to understand the process to importing furniture directly from the manufactures without storing it in a warehouse. Any information or help would be really appreciated. I can be reached at 01191-9810850756. Thanks in advance
  • 93. Raia James said on 5/20/2014 6:14:09 PM
    Hi, my name is Raia from Jamaica and my father and I are trying to grow a small furniture business. We would love to have international costumers as we would like to start exporting our product. If anyone is interested in importing beautifully crafted furniture please contact us at raiapj@gmail.com or johnnyreu@gmail.com
  • 94. Usman Javaid said on 5/25/2014 8:51:54 AM
    hi every one this is usman javaid CEO of mughal furniture industry. i would like to spread my business around the world. we are making all kind of home furniture. if any one interested to became my partner you are most welcome in MFI. i also want to export my Goods around the world any buyers can mail me our name is our quality name and also our furniture is guaranteed of life time. My email ID is usman_mfi@yahoo.com any time u will contact me. Thanks all of giving a time to my masg bye
  • 95. Merapelo Batlhophi said on 5/26/2014 4:30:29 AM
    hi, my name is merapelo from Botswana. I am trying to grow a small furniture business with nice craft art, designs, lamps, from China. please contact me at merapsbatlhophi@gmail.com.
  • 96. Hassan said on 5/27/2014 4:21:02 PM
    Hi, we have a factory that specialize in leather high end furniture such as chesterfield sofa. we use Italian grade leather and we our sofa are hand made with springs (the old traditional style). Our factory is located in moroco but we have several warehouses around the USA. we are looking for distributors. email me at ba1684@gmail.com
  • 97. mukesh said on 5/27/2014 11:00:17 PM
    Hello everyone , myself mukesh, a interior designer and a builder in construction of home. For my business I would like to import things like most exclusive, luxurious and prominent furniture , sofa, lighting items from all around the world specially from China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Italy and Europe. if u have any kind of item related to building and interior design of luxury home,office furniture and want to export to India I am interested to import any kind of item related to interior design that is something new in market, if u have ,then here kindly contact: we are; I will be delighted to work with you. E-mail. muks.chaudhary98@gmail.com. Thanks
  • 98. Haryono said on 6/13/2014 11:32:39 AM
    Hi, my name is haryono. I am from Indonesia. I have many information about furniture in Indonesia. If you are interesting in furniture businesses, please contact me yonharyono419@yahoo.co.I'd. I can be your representative or agency, personal assistant, quality controller etc.
  • 99. Lily said on 7/10/2014 9:06:24 PM
    Dear manager: We supply all kinds of cotton fiber, such as, dyed PSF, virgin PSF, polyester yarn, etc. So if you have interested in our products,. You can contact us at any time. Best Regards, Lily He,
  • 100. sidhant said on 7/14/2014 1:44:35 PM
    Hi, I am based in chennai india. Have a dealer network and looking to import cheap quality residential furniture on a regular basis. Keeping in mind indian market and price. have previously imported from malaysia but due to price difference wanting to import from china only. Contact me on brt@live.in or sidhantmadan@brtinterior.in
  • 101. Ron said on 7/25/2014 1:20:32 AM
    I'm looking for a supplier for home furniture or mattresses...There's a growing market (for me at least) here in Northern California..I can distribute at a pretty good rate...anyone wanting to supply quality sofa's/loveseat or mattresses contact me at Lakishab83@aol.com..let's make $$$$$ Lakishab83@aol.com
  • 102. Ali said on 8/1/2014 1:12:15 PM
    would like to start furniture business in south Indian cities. Can you advise .
  • 103. Ginni said on 8/5/2014 7:25:19 AM
    Hi, I am based in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India and recently started furniture manufacturing. I am now looking forward to exporting furniture. My items comprises from Antique Indian styles to latest ones as well. So, if any one is interested to buy from us please do let us know. contact at: kaleidoscope_india@outlook.com, +91-7023405566... Best Regards.
  • 104. Evice Huang said on 8/13/2014 5:38:23 AM
    Hi, for those who interested to import furniture, distribute importer furniture or started own furniture business. This is Evice Huang. I'm doing furniture trading business in China for more than 8 years. I could assist you to do furniture purchasing in China in best price and quality you want. We also do some office furniture projects in India (TOFC,TFCO Project)and Pakistan(G&T project). Most of our customer cooperate with us from 2006 till now. If anyone want to start furniture business importation from China, please contact me at: evice916@126.com, H/P:+86-13590677124, THANKS!
  • 105. joseph said on 8/14/2014 1:37:08 AM
    Hi, we are 100% natural latex pillow and mattress supplier based in Malaysia. If you are interested to purchase in bulk. Contact me at josephkjhoo@hotmail.com
  • 106. charles said on 9/12/2014 11:49:06 AM
    Hi, We are sourcing agent conducting inspection and all types of sourcing of furniture , textiles, brass products in India Rajasthan jodhpur. we charge very nominal for per inspection. If you may interest please free to contact us on phone or email. with best regards, ISSAN sourcing, charles, 9680335152
  • 107. Abhishek said on 9/13/2014 3:08:42 AM
    Hi, for those who interested to import furniture, distribute importer furniture or started own furniture business. This is Abhishek Chauhan. I'm making steel, iron or wooden furniture in India. I hv best team of good interior designers or furniture designers. we provide stylish or modern designed furniture as per your demand in best price and quality you want. We also do some offices, restaurants and hospitals furniture projects in India. Most of our customer cooperate with us. If anyone want to start furniture business to importation from India, please contact me at: mr.chauhan8202@gmail.com, +91-9041888541, THANKS!
  • 108. Prashanth said on 9/14/2014 5:03:29 AM
    Hi, I am constructing a new Villa for self & family. I am currently looking for best furniture range for my new place Bedrooms, Living space, Kitchen, Dining hall etc.. I am interested in mix of antique & modern designs & ranges.. I heard China/Malaysian furniture are good & i could get them per my budget. Pls let me know the price range i could expect with import duties to Bangalore, India. I am reachable @ prashanthsangam@gmail.com
  • 109. yatin nizama said on 9/16/2014 10:08:43 AM
    i want to import china furniture in gujarat can u plz give me a contact number
  • 110. Lilia Pérez said on 10/24/2014 6:30:59 PM
    Hello, I am Lilia Perez, and I run a mexican company that has 25 years experience, We manufacture rustic and modern wood furniture, If any one is interested please contact me. We can manufacture upon request, design and size. lilia.pu@live.com.mx
  • 111. Kamal said on 11/4/2014 1:32:09 AM
    Hello, I'm Kamal. We are manufacturer and exporters in the field of any wooden furniture from Indonesia. We are seeking a business partner who would like to market our products, we also make based on customer's drawing/ design only/ upon requirements. If any one is interested please feel free contact me at alfin.art.design@gmail.com
  • 112. noordin hassanali said on 12/9/2014 5:18:21 AM
    Hello I live in kenya and want to start to Import ready made office furniture. I need serious suppliers.
  • 113. yasser embaby said on 12/18/2014 11:36:00 PM
    Hello to everyone I Yasser Embaby of Egypt we are working in the field of drilling on the furniture of all kinds and forms of Western and Eastern designs and are ready to design any design given us a condition that is does not contain a form of living beings and our long experience in this field and are ready for export to anywhere in the world and any quantity ask and you have my e-mail : yass_m_76@yahoo.com
  • 114. Deep said on 1/8/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Hello Everyone, I own a furniture store in Toronto, Canada and import all my furniture from Asia on my own. Throughout time I have met the right partners and am now helping clients source great quality furniture from India, if there is anyone who requires help please feel free to contact me at anytime. email: deep@daladecor.com
  • 115. Lalit Mohan said on 1/22/2015 2:52:36 AM
    Hey, man if u red classic furnishers sofa or ded carbine work in tick & wood classical......please contact. ........email I'd. ....lalitmohan222266@gmail.com in india
  • 116. Apurv Gupta said on 1/27/2015 6:10:45 AM
    Hi everyone. I would like to set up a furniture and light fixture import business in Delhi, India. The desired model would involve contacting manufacturers or big traders from China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Italy, Germany or any other country and selling it directly to customers in India also to certain real estate construction companies for their residential projects. Also a website to market the furniture and fixtures online will be designed. Hence Indian and international suppliers/vendors and courier/logistics companies interested in this model please feel free to contact me on apurvg88@yahoo.com
  • 117. Sushant roy said on 2/4/2015 2:39:42 AM
    Hi, I am Sushant Roy, an architect from India kolkata, involve in interior business serving my clients through consultancy and interior furnishings. I want to start my own brand customized furniture to my middle class clients. How can I get it done , Can anybody help me in this... designenterprisekol@gmail.com
  • 118. Dobo said on 2/27/2015 2:09:32 AM
    Hello everyone, i am planning to start a business of importing furniture to India and then selling them to the retailers and on-line shopping stores. right now my aim is to find furniture manufactures from Indonesia, Tanzania, Malaysia or any other country. It would really of great help if anybody could give me suggestion. please contact me on drealty.ind@gmail.com
  • 119. Anil said on 3/8/2015 6:06:05 AM
    Hi , My father is a furniture manufacturer , we generally manufacturing as per domestic order , i want to make this business globally , please suggest! also we can supply in domestic based on order . please send me queries in my email : anil.bbsr@yahoo.com
  • 120. Annida said on 3/8/2015 9:14:20 AM
    Hi I am Annida Khoirunnisa from Indonesia, I offer good quality furnitures made of 100% Indonesian teak. Our teak furnitures are made by Javanese carpenters. Our own product's design looks authentic, luxurious and classic (with traditional authentic ornament carved on the teak furniture). Besides, customers may request or draw their own design. We provide living room set, dining room set, as well as bedroom set. Our teak furniture industry is located in a village close to the teak woods. We guarantee the best quality of materials. We have been selling our products to local customers for more than 15 years and now we are searching for international partners who are interested to market our furniture products. Please kindly contact me at khoirunnisa.annida@gmail.com
  • 121. rafi tp said on 3/31/2015 5:43:39 AM
    Sir I want the detail of all item for stating the your distributor i am from kerala . Kasaragod e mail....... rafitp8@gmail.com plz send the detail
  • 122. Sandy said on 4/28/2015 10:58:36 PM
    Hi, I am a freight forwarder from Yilun Logistics (China). If you have any furniture that shipping from China, pls do feel free to contact me by email: sandy@yl-logistics.com. We would be delighted to offer you our lowest freight rates and work with you. Thanks and best regards, Sandy
  • 123. Kiran said on 5/2/2015 2:07:02 AM
    Hello Guys, I am from Pune (India), if anyone is interested in starting furniture business in India email me on info@modularfurnitureindia.com. I have sources for furniture import from china. Kiran
  • 124. Teamy said on 6/24/2015 5:10:03 AM
    Hello , I am Teamy, Marketing International from the leader in knock-down furniture manufacturing in Indonesia. Meanwhile in production our Furniture uses mass production system with state of the art technology. Quality control process starts from our incoming raw material, production process until the delivery of finished goods. New high technology machinery are involved in every detail of the process. Some machines are fully automated and programmed so that our output are more precise and neat we need the right partners to delivery knock down furniture business please feel free to contact me at anytime. email: teamy_yanzy@yahoo.com
  • 125. Michelle said on 10/13/2015 1:39:57 PM
    Looking for direct furniture manufacturer to start my own importing business here in the US.If you have any interest please email me your companies info.
  • 126. Elliot said on 10/15/2015 2:54:03 AM
    Hi, this is Elliot from China, head of the solid wood furniture making in Here,now we are looking for the wholesaler,distributor, retailer, trading company etc to do the furniture business in around the world, any one interested in this, please contact with me directly.
  • 127. Habeeb Rahman said on 10/16/2015 2:50:48 PM
    Hello All,We are looking for new suppliers from around the world on furniture's.Only direct manufactures.Please contact @ blsadoor@gmail.com.Whatsapp no: +919495344634
  • 128. Dennis Reardon said on 12/29/2015 6:13:04 AM
    Hello,My name is Dennis Reardon,I have investors who have an investment interest on good strong money generating projects/ventures.All fields are concerned.Kindly get back to me if you have a profitable/lucrative project via email: dennisreardon@outlook.com.
  • 129. Rosemary said on 1/8/2016 4:36:57 AM
    Hello, My name is rosemary, we are the office furniture supplier from Guangzhou,China.Our factory have 10 years furniture made history and 6 years exporting experience, and we have a good reputation both at home and abroad. Please rest assured about our company's professional and product quality.Welcome new customers calls and letters from the Advisory. Tel: +0086 020-6103-4581 Skype: rebecca.yuhanoffice Email: sun3157@yuhancn.com
  • 130. Umesh Sharma said on 1/23/2016 2:08:43 PM
    Namaskar !!! This is Umesh Sharma from Kanpur, India. I wish to share my small goal among you all, I want to establish my father as a successful furniture-man. He is into his carpentry business since his childhood. The only asset dat I have is ManPower.. and I am confident enough in my goal setting. looking forward for all your valuable support, feedback and inputs... I can be reached at 06umeshsharma08@gmail.com, Dhanyawad !!!
  • 131. Djoko said on 2/20/2016 3:13:41 AM
    Dear all I have factory in Jepara But now, i haven't order. Maybe you are interest to investment producer furniture, please contact me to discussion about long term relationship.this is my email : furniture.alia@gmail.com Whatsapp : +6283843327925 Greeting from jepara Djoko
  • 132. Jeff said on 2/23/2016 9:05:00 PM
    Dear all, we're a wood furniture with over twenty years experience, OEM & ODM, from Indoor to outdoor furniture.Anyone who needs furniture or furniture parts, please feel free to contact me at jefflee3216@163.com or skype:luxture168. Products are available on the web www.mellowfurniture.cn.
  • 133. Taher Salem said on 4/29/2016 10:55:26 PM
    Good day all, Can you provide me with more information regarding the products you can supply to the Republic of Libya for an urgent contract supply? E.G. detailed Product specifications, FOB price to sea port Benghazi. Ljj*I would appreciate it if you can reply to me as soon as possible, at my official email: taher.salemekha@consultant.com or call me at satellite number +271 (10) 709642 for more discussion. Sincerely Taher Mekha Salem
  • 134. Sued wajid said on 6/3/2016 8:58:22 AM
    Hi i want to start a furniture import business from China and looking for clients. who can sell me products with reasonable price. I want to do this business in hyderabad telangana. If anyone can contact me at 9700161373 and my email I'd is ...syedwajidali96@gmail.com.
  • 135. Sumi said on 8/4/2016 11:17:59 PM
    We are a leading manufacturer of outdoor furniture. Based in Foshan, China, as well as 10 years exporter of 40 different countries. Our main items are garden furniture, teak furniture and rattan furniture. ur superior type are rattan sofa, table and chair, dining set, bar stool, lounge and many other designs which can be widely used in hotel, tea-houses, homes and leisure functions.please contact with me directly, this is my email : sales04@perfectoutdoorfurniture.com
  • 136. D.R.Sharma said on 8/20/2016 10:28:21 AM
    @srinivas We are manufacturing best quality CKD furniture which we are exporting England, We can work with you.I am coming Hyderabad around first or second week of sept2016 for my personal work. You may contact for your furniture deal in Hyderabad. Thanks, D.R.Sharma, 09329770829, drsharma1605@gmail.com
  • 137. Tatiana said on 10/24/2016 5:32:01 AM
    I am Tatiana from China AKA wood furniture manufacturer, AKA manufacture specialize in this field for 25 years , for example, Wood bed, wood dining table, wood cabinet and so on. if you need purchase the home wood furniture, you can contact me, tatiana@china-aka.cn
  • 138. Mladen said on 11/24/2016 10:11:01 AM
    Hello everybody, We are company from Serbia, Europe. We are specialised in rustic outdoor furniture, unique and handmade tables and benches from special and beautiful wood called "migra popolis" (lat), which is a piece of black poplar wood. We are looking for wholesale or a partner in USA because we want to spread our business there. If anyone is interested in cooperation or just to see our products, please contact us via email office@seecon.biz Best regards, seecon team.
  • 139. singh said on 12/20/2016 7:54:31 AM
    i can invest in running export business. kindly write details at sikhkhatri@aol.com
  • 140. David said on 1/9/2017 2:44:40 AM
    Dear Sirs, We are European retailers specialized in high-end furniture produced in Italy, France, Austria and other locations across Europe. We sell only luxury furniture and our difference with other retailers is that we deliver directly from our network of factories to our clients so our prices are very competitive for this level of luxury (do not mistake that with cheap prices or cheap furniture please).

We can deliver you to Dubai, delivery costs will depend on which furniture you purchase (as production can be in Italy but also in Denmark, for example). The best way is for you to nominate one forwarder in Dubai who can take care of import procedures but if you cannot do that, we can organize 100% of all logistics (but price will be higher). We can also group orders from different factories and then send them in a consolidated shipment to your home in Dubai.

If you are looking for real luxury furniture from the best producers in Europe, you can contact us. An easy way to see what we offer, just visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Imagine.Outlet/ (check our photo albums) as well as having a look at our Houzz profile. Have a nice day and to contact us for further details.