What Business Processes are Supported by Using an ERP
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning which plays a very important role in a certain type of business. In order for a certain organization to function effectively and productively, entrepreneurs need to understand its basic components. In the coming of the desktop computer which dates back in the 80’s almost all the businesses today had already transitioned to the fast-paced process made by computer technology.
In order for all types of businesses, works and transactions to be productive and fast, computer technology is the number one resource that is making used of.
This is now where Enterprise Resource Planning takes the scene—supporting computer technology business processes. Because of the fact that the software applications were developed by computer technology, they also function and operate in the computer realm alone. They provide several benefits to businesses which use the technological approach in making detailed perspectives to activate and facilitate the easy flow of business operations. With the help of the Enterprise Resource Planning, a certain company will be able to share loads of information in the quickest time possible between personnel, departments and organizations for a more organized and better management. What are the types of businesses you can think of that use the Internet in order for them to operate? You might think of web content businesses, call centers and customer service businesses, accounting and financing businesses and many more. So, these are just some of the businesses processes which are definitely and completely supported by the Enterprise Resource Planning.
Know the ERP-supported Business Processes
Enterprise Resource Planning also describes software but involves both the software and hardware systems that are used by a certain enterprise to retrieve, store, gather and use loads of information flow via the enterprise. It can also apply to a microcomputer with the use of a certain accounting package to perform several tasks such as tracking sales, billing and accounting, inventory, and other ERP systems which mechanize other forms of business process. Some of these business processes are the following: retailing, manufacturing, distributing and servicing as well.
Mostly, the functional capacities of Enterprise Resource Planning are classified into software categories also known as the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM). These can be carried out from small to large businesses with the use of several software and hardware software configurations. If your business is a multinational or international company, ERP systems which are more complex can also be designed through software and hardware architecture with the use of Extranets, Intranets and Internet.
The function of the Intranet is just like of an Internet but it is just limited to the certain organization and users and access to the public is also denied. The Extranet permits the authorized individuals to access a certain portion of a specific enterprise of an Intranet.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to get Software Projects to Work from Home
- Types of Technology Used in Business
- Finding Software Testing Work from Home
- Using Business Diagram Software
- Top Wholesale Business Softwares
- Open Source Hardware Inventory Management Software
- Choosing Retail Shop Software
- Buying a Warehouse Inventory Control Software
- How does Technology Affect Businesses
- How to Set up Cloud Computing for Small Business?