Typing Services Rates
Typing job is one of the many works that anyone can do even at home. This type of job is a decent way to earn a living as long as you know how to handle it properly.
Make sure to have the knowledge, skills and perseverance in order to obtain more clients.
Anyone has the ability to type though some people make it a two-finger job but surely we can make words look good in a page. If you have the knowledge and skill in typing then you can do some typing services. You can easily find clients from students, professionals as well as big companies that outsourcing some typing jobs. As long as you provide good typing service you can ensure to obtain lots of clients you can also offer your service in law firms, teachers and author who need hand written documents to be transferred in typewritten documents so that it will look professional.
How Much To Charge?
The rate of typing services varies depending on the scope of work. Typing services should include letters, thesis papers, manuals, screenplays and many others. That is why the rate that you can charge to your clients will depend on the scope of work you provided. However, you need to ensure to provide accurate and quick turn out of your work. Obviously, your client will give you the timetable that you need to accomplish your work. Once you accept the work it means that you can complete it within the given timetable otherwise you will lose the respect and trust of your clients.
On the other hand, before you start your typing services job you should determine the rates that you will charge according to the scope of work. If you do not have any idea, you can do research to other businesses that offer typing services. In this way you will know the prevailing rates they give. As you are just starting, you can offer lower rates as compared to those who have been doing typing services for long time. Keep in mind that you need to establish first your name and work to obtain trust and respect from your clients. Once you proved to them that you are competent in your typing services then you can gradually increase the rate.
In addition, you can determine the reasonable rates that you can charge depending on how professional your work looks. Apparently, you can charge for higher rates if you can ensure to provide work that would stand out. You can also obtain pricing idea online charged by professional services. Usually, the rates are computed on the number of words or per page. Therefore, people who need typing services should not think twice in getting the service because you can have your documents typed profeshttp://www.startupbizhub.com/fckeditor/editor/images/spacer.gifsionally.
- I will be doing medical transcription from written notes (psychiatric evaluations). Do you know what I could charge per page and/or per line. Much more difficult to do than from transcription I think. Thanks for your input.
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. I am Prasad. I need Telugu and English typing works at my home. please provide me that types of works
- hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. I am vrk. I need English typing works at my home. please provide me that types of works
- I do 50 w.p.m, i have an excellent command for both English and Kiswahili... with a back ground in BED Arts from University of Nairobi. I am Kenyan, located in Nairobi, Kenya
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides