Doing Business with Japanese Companies
Doing business with Japanese companies is very easy, as long as you understand their culture, body gesture and other languages, you can attain a very large percent to succeed in doing business with Japan.
Learning how to deal with Japanese companies can help expand your business.
In this article, you can learn the fundamental tips in doing business with Japanese companies. Keep in mind as these tips may bring you towards success.
Start of Relation
Japanese takes more time to greet and socialize to each other. That’s why you must greet them at the beginning of your relationship with them. Japanese are more hideous rather than other races of people. For example, they say that your name is very unusual and stare at your business card. It means that you need to repeat the pronunciation of your name since they only want to handle the embarrassment since they don’t catch or get the pronunciation of your name. Japanese is approachable and mostly approaching. If they ask for your personal information, it doesn’t mean that they have a bad intention on you because they want to know more about you.
Once you meet a Japanese businessman, you must give them respect by adding a san on their last name since it is a respect word for them. Don’t feel too close with them since they don’t want it, instead wait for them to give you their friendly name. They also talk about trustworthiness, loyalty and sincerity since Japanese culture are more in faith. They more want to work with a good person rather than a business guru person but it's good to have both. You need to socialize with a Japanese businessman by going in a karaoke, bar of hostess, gold and many more since it's their most meeting place.
Body Language for a Safe Dealing
Body language is very important in Asia especially in Japanese. Many dealers came from numerous countries failed while doing business with Japanese companies because they don’t understand what Japanese want to convey by doing gestures in body language. Japanese culture is more respectful than others, when they hardly stare at the table, it doesn’t mean that they don’t want or agree with your decision. It doesn’t mean that once they smile, they agree on you but it means that they don’t want to spoil the conversation or the situation. There are numerous body languages you must understand if you like to have business with Japanese companies.
Process of Decision Making
The process of decision in making in the companies of Japan can be compared to the Western process since they need to get a person from the workers or the lower class to make a decision. Even the board of director or the CEO doesn’t have the authority to make a decision by itself. Majority’s decision making is rarely done. When this process is already over, the general meeting of highest official will be process next to determine the best solution for the problem.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a Drug Rehab Business?
- How to Export Rice
- How to Start a CBSE School
- How to Start a PLR Business
- How to Start a Handicraft Business
- How to Start a Scarf Business
- Starting a Coconut Export Business
- How to Start a Game Room Business
- How to Start a Drive-in Movie Theater
- Guide to Start an Aerospace Engineering Company