What is Business Liability Insurance
Operating even just a small business definitely comes with big accountability and responsibility.
Even though you operate it with utmost care as well as provide customers with the best quality of products and services, some clients may see you did them no good.
This is where business liability insurance is needed. You may need to protect your business with the liability insurance.
What is Business Liability Insurance and Who needs It?
For many owners of small business, ownerships like partnerships, sole proprietorship, etc can put the business as well as personal liabilities at great risk. Having business liability insurance helps you protect your business as well as personal life from the financial ruin.
The business liability insurance helps you protect your business in events of law suits for property damages or personal injuries. This will covers the damages from the lawsuits along with its legal costs. Depending on the needs of your business, the liability insurance can be bought in many forms or types.
The general liability insurance is an insurance that covers to protect your owned business from property damages, injury claims, and advertising claims. This is also called as CGL of commercial general liability. This may be the type of liability insurance that your business may need.
The professional liability insurance however protects the business against errors, malpractice, negligence, as well as omissions. For instance, doctors need coverage to practice medicine in certain states while the technology consultants require coverage for independent contractors.
The last is the product liability insurance. Small business that sells and manufactures products must be protected in situations when a person who used the product accidentally injured his or herself.
The coverage amount and the risk level depend on the type of your business. For instance, a scrap book retailer will have less risks of injury than the builder of wood stove.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Health insurance
- Ways to Reduce Your Construction Subcontractor Risks
- What is Property and Casualty Insurance
- Types of Business Insurance
- Factors to Consider When Choosing Your Insurance Company
- How to Sell Auto Insurance
- Tow Truck Insurance
- Home Business Liability Insurance
- How to Reduce Products Liability Risks
- How to Sell Health Insurance
- Insurance for Paintball Business