How to Start a Small Industry
Small scale industries are important part of a healthy economy.
They play a very important part in the entire growth of an economy.
Small scale businesses that produce goods for the consumption of the locality play a very important role in the economy. Small industries actually sounds small but they actually play a vital part in the overall growth of the economy. They can be characterized mainly by the unique feature of the labor intensiveness of the business. They also have small numbers of employees. Small industries’ importance increases significantly due to many employment generating potentials.
Advantages of Small Industry
Small industries are especially specialized in the consumer commodities’ production. It is characterized with the adaptation of labor intensive approach for the production of commodities. These industries don’t have enough capital so they use the power of labor for the producing the goods. The main advantages of these small industries are that they absorb the surplus labor amount in a country who was not being employed by the large industries. It helps the economy to scale down the extent of unemployed people as well as the poverty. Also, small industries help in the distribution of national income more efficiently and equally among the other participants in the production of goods that their medium and large counterparts.
Small industries also aid the economy in the promotion of balanced development of the industries across the country. They also help in the development and honing of skills of various level of society for entrepreneurship. Furthermore, small industries act as important medium for the effective utilization of the resources and skills available locally. They enjoy many help as well as encouragement from the local and federal government through the protection they give from the direct competition of large enterprises, provision of financial assistance, much lower tax structure, and many more.
Additional Strengths and Merits
If you are thinking of establishing a small industry by manufacturing some products and selling them to the public then you can be on the road of profits. Small industry is a profitable business even it is small. Government supports them. It gives opportunity to individuals who want to be an entrepreneur. Establishing a small industry has its strengths and merits. You are required less capital, labor-intensive character, optimum adoption of technology, operation in the rural or backward areas, contraction of the regional imbalances, flexibility in operations, quick adaptability in the environment, and export orientation. They also spread widely the knowledge and trainings of entrepreneurship, distribute the economic wealth of a country equally, and utilize the local available human as well as material resources and experience and expertise. Small industries are really beneficial to both people and economy.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a Cold Storage Business
- How to Start a Condom Business
- How to Start a Boarding House Business
- How to Start a Party Promotion Company
- Starting a Fabrication Business
- How to Start a Procurement Business
- How to Start a French fry Business
- How to Start a Garbage Collection Business
- How to Start a Coal Trading Business