How much is Insurance for a Lawn Care Business
The lawn business is one of the most promising businesses today because of its high demand in the market. If you are one of the people who are planning to have your own lawn business, you need to read this article.
Here, you will know the insurance for a lawn care business.
If you think that there is a high demand for a lawn care business in your community, city or state, you can also venture in this kind of business. Aside from the fact that this will provide you lots of income, it can also provide you stability in the market due to its recession-proof characteristic. As part of your business plan, you need to concentrate on the insurance your business will cover.
In this type of business a damage to the client or to the property may occur. This is the reason why both large businesses and government requires a million dollar coverage for the liability in insurance.
While you are working, your health must be on top priority. So, health is also another part of the insurance coverage.
Compensation of the Workers
This covers the compensation of the employees for work-related illnesses or injuries. In order for you to know if this type of insurance is required in your state, you need to contact the authorities specializing in this matter.
In this type of insurance the vehicles of the company are covered. The cost depends on the following: the vehicles’ hauled equipments, the mile they are driving everyday and the number, types and sizes of vehicles.
Business Owners Policy(BOP)
In this insurance package, the coverage includes the general liability, business interruption insurance and surety bond.
The business interruption insurance replaces the income of the business and pays fees such as theft, fire, office rent, equipment and other loses which amounts from $300- $400 per annum.
The surety bond usually covers the contractors that should be defaulted on the job. But this may just be required for some commercial jobs. So that means that this is no longer needed when the workers are just doing a residential project, unless they are tasked to apply herbicides or pesticides.
Now, when you have already been established, the bond can just be waived.
If you are planning to purchase really big and expensive pieces of equipment for your lawn care business, that is the only time when you need to get them insured.
To make sure that you will get the right insurance package, you can choose from the two insurance qualifications such as insurance agents and insurance brokers. Make sure that you will only deal with the right professionals for you to avoid troubles in the end.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Health insurance
- Ways to Reduce Your Construction Subcontractor Risks
- What is Property and Casualty Insurance
- What is Business Liability Insurance
- Factors to Consider When Choosing Your Insurance Company
- Tow Truck Insurance
- How to Reduce Products Liability Risks
- How to Sell Health Insurance
- Insurance for Paintball Business