Start Your Own Hot Dog Business

Everyone loves to eat a hot dog sausage. Kids and adults alike always love buying hot dog burgers from hot dog machines and hot dog vending carts. People's love for hotdogs and hot dog supplies are great reasons why you will find it a good idea to start a hot dog business.

Starting a hot dog business can be a very profitable venture most especially if you have the right hot dog business plan and you know of several ways on operating and starting a business selling hotdogs.

The following are things that you have to know when you are considering the idea of becoming a hot dog vendor or starting a hotdog cart business:

The hot dog recipe

When starting a hotdog restaurant, the most important thing that you have to prepare for is the hot dog recipe. Make sure that the hot dog that you want to sell in your hot dog machine has a delightful taste that your clients will love. Your hot dog recipe will actually dictate the likeliness of your hot dog start up business to succeed because your clients will surely patronize your products when you give them the best hot dogs in your hot dog kiosk.

Where to start your hot dog stand

Choosing the best location to start your hot dog stand will also be crucial in the success of your business. It is therefore wise to choose a location for your hot dog catering business as well. Make sure that you choose locations where there are a number of your prospective clients. The best examples of places where it is best to operate a hot dog franchise are near schools and similar public places where there are a number of people who may want to buy from a hot dog truck. It’s also a good idea to take your truck to major sports event, state level ceremonies, conferences, beaches, parks where you will find a huge crowd who will not mind to buy your food.

Other things that you will need

It is also important that you consider what you will need to operate a hot dog concession business. Among the things that you need to purchase are hot dog equipment and hot dog vans or hot dog vehicles if you want to offer your hot dog products in various locations. You may also choose to rent only a hot dog cart or a hot dog trailer from hot dog rentals that are available in your area. Getting a hot dog license or a hot dog permit may also be necessary before you ca start your hot dog business.

• Guide to Buy Hot Dog Grill and Bun Warmer
    Choosing the right hot dog grill and bun warmer is also a good factor when you buy those items, this assures that you will have the best cooking experience.
  • Starting a Hot Dog Cart Business
    The success of hotdog cart business depends on many factors. That is why you should ensure that everything is properly planned and all the legal documents are secured.

• 1. Laurie Bennett said on 1/13/2009 8:23:28 AM
    Very helpful, would like to start hot dog cart/business in Bloomfield, town not very helpful in getting license. Looking forward to reading more info from you.
  • 2. john said on 2/12/2009 12:39:29 PM
    The idea of being an entrepreneur sounds interesting. Starting small is usually the way to go. Should I begin with a burger/hot dog stand with a grill or invest in a small trailer with the two and include sandwiches and wraps?
  • 3. telesia said on 3/22/2009 10:18:37 AM
    i would like to get more information on business idea on how to start with my own hot dog business.
  • 4. shirley yanavok said on 3/27/2009 5:32:49 AM
    I am very interested in getting one of these carts and starting my own business...
  • 5. Kristin Frederick said on 4/8/2009 1:33:10 PM
    I am hoping for the opportunity to gather as much information as possible from you, regarding the start up do's/don't of the hot dog world! Thanx!
  • 6. Bruce said on 4/24/2009 1:30:34 PM
    i need some information on starting a BBQ / HOT DOG mobile catering business. what licenses do i need in texas?
  • 7. Chris said on 5/2/2009 12:26:23 AM
    Nice article I am looking forward to getting more info on all the in and outs dos and donts to the hot dog opportunity.
  • 8. Qin said on 5/4/2009 1:10:39 AM
    it is possible if i start the hot dog business in China? how could i get all those sandwiches or sausage? thanks and looking forward to hear from you.
  • 9. josie said on 7/7/2009 1:04:54 AM
    i'm looking to open a hot dog restaurant and need some more info like start up costs, equipment. anyone?
  • 10. Douglas said on 8/20/2009 7:23:38 PM
    I'm very interested in starting a hot dog vendor business, which I intend to use 1/2 the profits to also start my real estate business. any ideas are helpful. email me or look for me on myspace/stormdragon.com
  • 11. Ernest Washington said on 8/25/2009 5:20:33 AM
    I would like information on how to start my Own Hot Dog business and where do I get the Equipments from.
  • 12. Laurie said on 9/27/2009 10:34:56 PM
    I have the perfect location but i need the rest information like how to start and how to buy equipments.
  • 13. Cynthia said on 9/27/2009 10:54:08 PM
    Helpful tips from VERY new owner to hot dog vending business! Do Not Buy a cart until you do your research with
    1.county health dept. mobile food vending dept.
    2.City licensing.
    I made the mistake of purchasing my 1st cart only to find out it would be $$$ to get it to pass health and city guidelines. Have a new cart that's ready to go. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE 2 AREAS 1ST!!
  • 14. Cynthia said on 9/27/2009 10:58:43 PM
    When ready to purchase your cart make yourself a checklist from any health or city guidelines needed to pass inspections & licensing to operate. You can purchase from private parties for as little as $500 or established vendors for up to $5000.
  • 15. Maxine said on 10/17/2009 6:03:13 AM
    Thank you for the very helpful tips. I am planning to start a hot dog shop in Singapore. Could you tell me how I can import hot dogs from the US, and the equipment as well. Is there a company I can liaise with? thank you.
  • 16. alfred kekan said on 11/26/2009 4:21:05 AM
    I want to start this business in south africa gauteng in pretoria
  • 17. sujit.shetty said on 12/10/2009 10:25:30 PM
    Just want your advice to bring the concept to india. I reside at prime location in bombay-Dadar & quite interested to start the concept here, in bombay. please advice if you can provide further details to start the same here. my cell number is 09594440274 also do email me at the earliest.
  • 18. caroline kooper said on 12/14/2009 11:23:51 AM
    i am a namibian and will like to get curses on sewing clothes and interior and decor and catering business and want to start a mobile hotdog business also need guide and courses if possible thank you yours caroline
  • 19. Concession Truck For Sale said on 12/16/2009 9:00:09 PM
    Westchester County, New York. Serious Buyers Only! Concession Truck For Sale

This is perfect for a chef, retired couple, baker, it's a kitchen on wheels, it has a lot of appeal and character!

Everything is in new condition, and it's a perfect business for someone who doesn't want the hassles of paying a huge overhead.

Serious Buyers Only! 914 237-8631. Leave Message About Concession Truck For Sale
  • 20. Adriana said on 1/21/2010 12:39:34 PM
    Hello, I would like more information on hot dog carts. I am interested in starting a business which offers hot dogs, as well as healthy food. Thanks.
  • 21. nicole said on 2/1/2010 10:10:03 PM
    Hello i live in nj i had opened a hot dog stand i was wondering about the taste you are to have for a hotdog i am not sure what to put in the hotdog
  • 22. tozama said on 2/3/2010 6:31:08 AM
    I would like to start a hot dog business selling at schools, where do i find the hot dog stand, hot dog selling license, and how do i get people to work for me, as i plan to approach several schools. i am in port elizabeth, eastern cape, south africa
  • 23. Neeta Arjun said on 2/8/2010 7:19:00 AM
    Hi, I am from Durban KwaZulu Natal, South Africa and I am looking for a recipe to make vegetarian hot dogs or sausages. Can anyone help..?
  • 24. Lee said on 2/9/2010 12:08:28 AM
    I am in Central Ohio - and I have a Hot Dog Cart for sale. This is a turn key operation - meaning - all you have to do is fire it up, heat the dogs and make money! My cart is a tow cart - meaning you can tow it behind your vehicle. It is stainless steel - in good shape. Only the serious - should inquire - email me at nurse6595@aol.com
  • 25. rick raymond said on 2/13/2010 4:50:28 PM
    how do i start my hot dog business in st. ignace, michigan u.s.a.
  • 26. Al said on 2/13/2010 5:51:59 PM
    I have a situation in a southern city where a long time hot dog store owner is retiring. He is interested is selling to me and wants me to propose a figure. This is a stand up indoor store with room for maybe 10 customers. It is busy for about 3 hours a day but fairly steady from opening at 10:30 am to closing around 6 pm. He says he does about 800 a day in gross sales. Store is now open almost every day of the year. So figure 350 days and a gross of 280K. Costs average (per current owner) around 125K a year but that includes the owner being there every day almost the entire day. I don't want those kinds of hours so I am adding another 50k to costs for wages. Is this even feasible? And if so at what purchase price?
  • 27. Gary R said on 4/1/2010 3:15:26 PM
    www.hotdogprofits.com THAT is the place to get your training. He will even sell you the plans to make your own cart that will pass most inspections. As for the licensing thing...YES...do your homework. Where I live, most every county and city won't allow a cart because of all the politics surrounding the competition it gives restaurants. Funny how that works....a hot dog cart isn't considered a full restaurant (that can open anywhere!) but it is considered competition for them....lol! Love it!
  • 28. Mudcake said on 4/17/2010 9:16:12 AM
    Hi, I'm from Singapore and would like to inquire on how to open up my own food store in Los Angeles, California. Can someone please advice.
  • 29. TOZAMA said on 5/3/2010 7:46:45 AM
    I AM IN PORT ELIZABETH, EASTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA, AND I WOULD LIKE TO BUY OR HIRE A HOT DOG CART/STAND, WHERE CAN I GET ONE IN THIS AREA? AND WHAT PRICE AM I LOOKING AT?
  • 30. Mandla said on 5/13/2010 4:40:55 AM
    I would like to start a business of Hotdogs in Joburg and klerksdorp in South Africa but I do not have the start up capital where can I get help. Especially now we are hosting 2010 FWC in south africa.
  • 31. M GOVENDER said on 5/14/2010 9:05:55 AM
    Hi, i would like to know if there is any areas that is available in Durban to start a Hotdog business.
  • 32. lincoln navy said on 5/18/2010 6:08:05 PM
    i would like to open a hot dog stand in Harare or a little bit out of the capital, Zim.
  • 33. Jay ing said on 5/25/2010 9:02:06 AM
    I would like to start a hot dog business, on the delta, for all of the boaters, and fisherman. 2513 del rio dr. stocton california 95204. 209-430-5448. thank you...
  • 34. arnold louw said on 5/26/2010 2:29:49 PM
    i would like to start such business in durban, i would like to known the capital involve and if i dont have the capital, where to get it
  • 35. Mike said on 5/28/2010 4:41:28 AM
    Portland, OR. I recently started my own hotdog business. I did not know anything about the business but fortunately I stumbled up the book "The Black Book of Hotdog Stand". It was the best teacher that I ever needed. I am making $500 plus every night in 3 hours. Check it out, Just google it.
  • 36. Mary said on 5/30/2010 5:47:00 PM
    Is there more information regarding starting a Hot Dog Stand that you offer, if so where do I obtain the information? We live in Walton County in Florida. Also, is there a small business loan, grant, etc. for women to start their own business that anyone might know of? Thank you, Mary
  • 37. Gail Davis said on 6/1/2010 4:52:46 PM
    This is so great!! we were just talking about opening up a Hot Dog Stand/Cart or whichever just last week, now i know how. please send me the much needed info on doing this, this summer. It is almost here and i have a really good hot dog sauce (my own Blends) for really good hot dog.What must i do to get started? thanks a lot
  • 38. ambrose mercy said on 6/8/2010 9:48:06 AM
    please how do i start a hot dog stand here in abuja, nigeria and with what capital
  • 39. linda carlan said on 6/10/2010 11:27:38 AM
    I would like to start a hot dog cart business in haltom city, tx 76117
  • 40. Carlos Rosario said on 6/10/2010 1:03:34 PM
    I would like to have information on how to start a Hotdog cart business in Roxbury NJ. 07850
  • 41. Lisa Sperlongano said on 6/13/2010 12:12:22 PM
    I would like to know what I need to do to start a hotdog cart business in Rhode Island. Can I sell anywhere? or do I have to ask someone in that town or the state of Rhode Island.
  • 42. carl said on 6/14/2010 10:14:56 PM
    i'm from minneapolis, mn and i want to start a hot dog stand. my question is how i go about that
  • 43. Mike said on 6/15/2010 12:25:24 AM
    Portland, OR. There are too many people are looking for information on how to start hot dog business. There are few books on the market but most of them are not very good for what you pay for them. Here is my recommendation: The black book of hotdog stand.
  • 44. Randy Ibanez said on 7/9/2010 7:38:26 PM
    I'd like to sale a american hot dogs around our area here in mt druitt rooty hill or plumpton shops but the thing is i don't have much knowledge how to start my own business. help pls....
  • 45. Carlos Rosario said on 7/20/2010 2:59:37 PM
    would love to start a hotdog truck business in Roxbury NJ 07850.
  • 46. michael said on 7/23/2010 3:00:32 AM
    is the licensing required in florida hard to obtain to open a hot dog stand? is there a different type of license for conducting business in private property (ex: supermarket parking lot) compared to public property (ex: beach boardwalk)? what kind of insurance do you need to have if any? your response would be greatly appreciated and i will be looking forward to it. thank you in advance, michael h.
  • 47. shahid said on 8/1/2010 8:45:29 AM
    I LIKE TO START HOT DOG SHOP IN BARCELONA WHICH DIFFERENT THEN OTHERS
  • 48. Reggie said on 8/3/2010 8:55:22 AM
    if i had a cold sandwich shop could i start a grill in the back or on the side of it st pete, fla.
  • 49. millie said on 8/6/2010 5:43:11 PM
    I want to start a hot dog restaurant, what do I need to start (cost)
  • 50. Luis said on 8/14/2010 11:11:05 PM
    I am thinking of moving to Saint Augustine fl and opening a hot dog stand. However I have no idea on how to begin. Is Saint Augustine a good contender for such venture? What should i do first? How do I go about finding the location, license , buying the cart etc. Also is it required to have any type of insurance? Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated. thanks LC
  • 51. ALINA said on 8/17/2010 10:52:24 AM
    I AM INTERESTED IN OPENING A HOT DOG DELI. HOW DO I START? WHAT KIND OF LICENSE WOULD I NEED AND WHERE DO I GET IT? AND WHAT ARE THE COSTS TO START THIS BUSINESS? I LIVE IN HIALEAH, FLORIDA.
  • 52. Martha said on 8/17/2010 11:13:42 AM
    I would like to start hot dog business or sandwich business what do I need to start I live in Lusaka, Zambia.Thanks
  • 53. Karen said on 8/20/2010 2:22:17 PM
    I would like to know what the first steps to opening a hotdog restaurant on long island, new york. I already have a location which was an office, but would need to be renovated to a restaurant. Where do I start?
  • 54. Rona said on 9/13/2010 3:07:23 PM
    I had a restaurant before but unfortunately it didn't work. So now, I am looking at starting a BBQ/hotdog business here in the Bay Area. How much it would cost me to rent/buy a food truck/cart?
  • 55. vimal said on 9/19/2010 11:54:18 AM
    Respected sirs, I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN OPENING A HOT DOG SHOP IN MY HOME TOWN OF COIMBATORE. HOW CAN I START? WHAT KIND OF ACCESSORIES I NEED TO BUY & WHERE GET IT? AND WHAT ARE ALL THE FORMALITIES SHOULD FOLLOW IN THAT. PLS LET ME HAVE THE ALL DETAILS REGARDING THE SAME SIR PLS
  • 56. jose said on 9/26/2010 11:20:46 PM
    Whatever you do stay clear of wileydog hotdog carts out of Canada goes under various business names. Carts are defective, unsafe and the owner will not honor the warranty. Further info please contact @ joeshotdogs@yahoo.com be careful buy American.
  • 57. klisien said on 10/14/2010 12:31:53 PM
    i need some info about opening hot dog/BBQ restaurant.. where can i buy the equipments..? how much do they cost..? with how much money can it be open..? in few words every thing related to this business waiting about your sincere answer.. greetings from Europe
  • 58. dave said on 10/16/2010 9:54:58 AM
    Greetings, My name is Dave I've been in the hot dog vending business for 25 yrs here in southern Ca. I've done very well for myself, and I still love the business.I.m in the process of selling the biz so I will have some free time, until I open something else up. I have lots of experience and lots of stories. I'm sure I can answer any questions. Best wishes
  • 59. Eve said on 11/3/2010 5:46:26 AM
    I need information about how to write a proposal on renting a premise want to sell hotdogs.Zimbabwe
  • 60. Georgianna said on 12/10/2010 9:39:18 AM
    I am located in Mount Joy, Pa lancaster county. I have a brand new hot dog cart that I have not used ready to go. We are relocating and I am purchasing another business. If you live in the vicinity or close to me, please let me know. I am selling it fully equipped with pans, 4 sinks, umbrella for $2,000. Write to me at lancaster4u@gmail.com.
  • 61. Lara said on 12/12/2010 4:18:11 PM
    I am based in the UK, but would like to start a hot dog business in Abuja, Nigeria. Where can i buy the hot dog stand/ cart from. Is it possible to make the hot dog myself, if so where can i get training from, or where can i purchase the hot dog from. Thanks
  • 62. Gilbert Gamez said on 12/28/2010 1:18:03 AM
    My dream is to open a very unique Hot Dog venue on Ventura Blvd, California. I need help to start up my Million Dollar Investment.
  • 63. LA TEJANITA'S HOT DOG STAND said on 12/31/2010 5:03:55 PM
    i would like to hear some of the stories of when you were in the hot dog vending business. i'm planning to start a business as well, i already have the hot dog cart but before i spend money on permits and other requirements i would like to know from other people if it's a smart move.
  • 64. joe said on 1/5/2011 8:39:46 PM
    Westchester County, New York. I am looking to buy an established hot dog business in a successful location. I would like the business to be run from a truck, not a cart. If you are considering selling soon, or in the near future, contact me at my e mail address.
  • 65. Karen said on 1/24/2011 11:23:27 AM
    I'm wanting to purchase a hot dog cart. The locations that i would be interested in are Duval, clay and St Johns county in florida. how do I get a license to sell hot dogs in all three of those countys. What kind of license do i need to purchase and how much
  • 66. Mel said on 1/26/2011 12:23:19 AM
    Hi! Me and mom have been talking about started a hot dog cart business here in Dallas, TX.. I Have wrote down our business plans, start up cost, different functions we could cater to and ect. But honestly we don’t really know where to start. What do you recommend that we do and where to start? Could you give us some financial tips as well? Anyone feel free to answer our questions. ..Thanks!
  • 67. Hameed said on 1/27/2011 4:39:26 PM
    I am thinking of moving to Orlando fl at Disney Downtown and opening a hot dog stand. However I have no idea on how to begin. What should i do first? How do I go about finding the location, license , buying the cart etc. Also is it required to have any type of insurance? Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated
  • 68. PATTY said on 2/7/2011 12:23:05 PM
    Cook County, IL. Looking for info on starting Mobile hot dog business.
  • 69. Evan Razzaque said on 3/3/2011 12:32:59 PM
    I am interested opening hot dog cart business in broward or palm beach county in florida. Need info on locations, restriction, licensing, etc, I am a beginner. Thank you Evan
  • 70. ashlee said on 3/15/2011 10:04:32 AM
    I already have the equipment to start a hot dog business but my main problem is what type of sausage for the hot dog and sauces do sell in a white dominated area. I hear that white and black people have different taste in food. Any recipes will help. Am in south africa
  • 71. Tendai Musanhi said on 6/27/2011 3:22:24 AM
    where can I buy the hot dog machine and how much does it cost?
  • 72. Karen de Beer said on 6/28/2011 12:26:44 PM
    How do i go about applying for a vending license in Cape Town. please get back to me on this, i keep posting these questions in my work hours as it is where i spend most of my time. Please do send me information to my work email address or my personal one at kitty1008@gmail.com.
  • 73. Karen godfrey said on 7/4/2011 4:02:38 PM
    I'm retired, content with my income but am intrigued with the prospect of a hot dog business of some sort. Have winning recipes i'm enthusiastic about, love dogs, and love animals (especially dogs). Although I would not mind having some funny money for myself, I would love to share profits with animal shelters.
  • 74. ameena amuji said on 10/17/2011 9:22:46 AM
    i would like to know where can i buy a hotdog trailer and hotdog machine in southafrica and hoe much does it cost. can you email me plz. its urgent
  • 75. imran abbss said on 10/23/2011 2:04:22 PM
    hi i would like to start a hot dog business, but i dont have information where to buy hotdog cart. i'm in barcelona spain give me some information where to get rolls, russians, sauces Regards imran , iabbasmoman@hotmail.com tel 0034-632139968 thanks
  • 76. duc lam said on 11/12/2011 9:15:17 PM
    hi, I love to open a small sausages business but i don't know where can I get the licenses and what is the small sausage business need, like equipment, floor, sink,freeze...I live in toronto, canada. thank you.
  • 77. sharon said on 11/14/2011 5:54:14 AM
    hi, i planning to start a hotdog business in singapore, pls advise any recommendation person that i can consult? thank you sooo.. much:)
  • 78. VICKY said on 11/15/2011 11:10:48 AM
    I would like to start a hot dog business I reside in SOUTH aFRICA IN Gauten Soweto where i stay next to the school, any advice for the best recipe and how to start and how to charge also and how to choose the best sausage 078 960 2126. Also where to buy a hotdog trailer in Johannesburg
  • 79. Edwina said on 1/16/2012 11:16:43 AM
    Hi i would like to start a hotdog business in RSA i would really appreciate it if i can get the receipt or suggest where i can get a good recipe.
  • 80. Veronica v said on 1/19/2012 11:25:29 AM
    Hi I would like to start on the hotdog business in fort worth tx how do I start?
  • 81. Richard Tassler said on 2/20/2012 12:02:54 PM
    Looking for dine in hot dog franchise information/opportunity in Orlando Florida.
  • 82. Annie sun said on 4/6/2012 12:32:45 PM
    Want to start a hot dog business.would you gave me more information ?i live Kirkland aw
  • 83. Zarina said on 4/21/2012 12:56:29 PM
    Could u please advise me regarding available mobile vending prime areas. Near industries where I can station my mobile vending cart. Thank u. Durban KZN
  • 84. Hassan said on 5/8/2012 7:43:45 PM
    I am interested in starting a hot dog business in Cairo Egypt , the above information is helpful but I think it needs more details. Any one can provide relevant information ?
  • 85. JT said on 5/9/2012 10:26:16 PM
    My town restricts "Transient Vendors" through an upgraded ordinance. What is the process for me to try and get them to allow vendors-Hot Dog carts???? Thank you
  • 86. Brian said on 5/23/2012 5:29:50 AM
    Am in pretoria nouth, I would like to start my business, plz send me more information and where can I get hot dog stands. Thank you
  • 87. Lien Tran said on 5/23/2012 8:34:50 PM
    Would love to dine in hot dog business. Single mom came from Asian with language barriers and a lack of experiences...Any ideas about location around Virginia ,plus relevant information ...is a big saving us life. Thanks in advance
  • 88. bincy said on 6/5/2012 1:58:57 AM
    i would like to start a burger kiosk in singapore....would u let me know how much will be the approximate investment needed...and the formalities to be done....
  • 89. Agnes said on 6/7/2012 12:14:01 PM
    I would like information on how to start up a hot dog shop in Bartlesville,Ok.
  • 90. Luis said on 7/16/2012 2:10:52 PM
    I am planning to start up a hot dog cart business in San Antonio, TX. Where can I find reliable manufacturers of hot dog cart? Thanks
  • 91. Mary Mokoena said on 7/24/2012 7:22:21 AM
    Please tell me about licensing and purchasing/renting a hotdog cart in Westdene area to supply students from UJ
  • 92. Alice said on 7/30/2012 9:45:23 PM
    I'M LOOKING TO LEASE A STORE AND START A HOT DOG BUSINESS, I'VE WORKED RETAIL AS A MANAGER, BUT HOT DOG BUSINESS WOULD ALL BE NEW TO ME, WHAT KIND OF PERMITS, LICENSES, WOULD I NEED HERE IN N.J.? ANY OTHER ADVISE ON PURCHASING DOGS,ONIONS, KRAUT, WHAT KIND OF HEATING ELEMENTS DO I NEED?? THANK YOU....
  • 93. miss kathleen sui ling tung said on 8/17/2012 4:03:30 PM
    i would like to run my own hotdog franchise in the liverpool area and can you post to me by post more information to me please okay.thank you.
  • 94. miss kathleen sui ling tung said on 8/17/2012 4:07:15 PM
    i am from the united kingdom and i have got catering experience and i am from england uk and i am looking to open a hotdog franchise where i live that is in birkenhead liverpool merseyside and i need someone to help me to run it as well beside myself okay. so can you find somebody okay. that is honest and trustworthy okay. from kathleen sui ling tung.
  • 95. Gary r said on 1/15/2013 8:55:57 PM
    Which is better, a cart or trailer ? And. Is it a good idea to be in front of a Home Depot or roadside near a junior college? Thanks
  • 96. Dorthe Byth Hansen said on 1/16/2013 3:54:04 AM
    I am from denmark, and i would like to open a hot dog business in spain, Calle Punta del Roquito, 35627 Costa Calma, Fuerteventura, Las Palmas, Las Palmas, España. Where can i rent or buy a hot dog stand on Fuerteventura ? looking forward to hear from you. Dorthe
  • 97. Narender said on 2/12/2013 3:27:53 PM
    Hi, great to know from you. i have plan to start hotdog business in India. I must care all information you given. i want to hear more about hot dog cart business. really I am very keen to do. Thanx, Warm Culinary Regards, narender bist
  • 98. christian langille said on 3/25/2013 9:10:23 PM
    Hi, i am interested in starting a hot /dog cart in st thomas ontario. I would be interested in some more info. best regards christian
  • 99. elizabet said on 3/31/2013 11:52:26 AM
    My business is located at katlehong , germiston, south africa I need funding or loan to start this business thank you
  • 100. Blessings said on 6/11/2013 9:19:11 PM
    Hi am in Midrand and looking for a portable mobile braaing machine for hot dogs. Will also need to hear from anyone who has an idea on how to run this small business profitably while meeting clients satisfaction.
  • 101. Cecilia said on 8/29/2013 2:20:52 AM
    Hi am located in Protea Glen, Gauteng, South Africa & looking for hot dog stand/cart to start my own business. Kindest regards, Cecilia
  • 102. Tshepang said on 10/28/2013 7:02:55 AM
    Hi, I am a registered young business man based in Bloemfontein, I'm intending to venture into catering and hot dog café, so I'm looking for the required equipments and also what I will need to start
  • 103. sandra spear said on 1/24/2014 9:09:38 AM
    We, my husband want to do a hot dog business. Maybe a hole in the wall, in the palmbay florida area, maybe by the high school. We dont no much about anything, didnt finish school.. please help.
  • 104. sheryl ramsey said on 3/4/2014 7:54:34 PM
    how do I rent a hotdog court
  • 105. Jesaya said on 7/17/2014 4:41:46 PM
    Hi, i reside in SA in lephalale, i would to start HOT DOG business, where can i pay hotdog trailer?
  • 106. Skhumbuzo Ngcobo said on 4/20/2015 3:21:22 AM
    I live in South Africa, KwaZulu Natal in the small village called Botha's Hill in Durban. I want to start a small Hot dogs and hamburgers Business. My plan is to operate at the Night club where people have fun and drink alcohol but there's is nothing to eat whenever they get hungry. Please help me to set up this Business to be successful
  • 107. maria said on 8/11/2015 1:33:32 AM
    Am a zambian student and I could like to open a hotdog stand in campus and I need help on how am going to account for my expensive and profits, please help...thank you
  • 108. Aliya Ahmed said on 1/27/2016 2:57:26 AM
    Hello! Well, I've been seriously thinking about this and I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT if someone could tell me how to actually get a hot dog cart in Giza, Egypt. It seems almost impossible for me to find any. So please please please tell me where and how can I find hot dog carts, if anybody has any info in Egypt If not, what are the things I need if I wanted to build my own customized hot dog cart, and where I can do that. (With not so much money) X]. I feel that this might just be an awesome idea where I am, but I'm absolutely lost. A little help would be terrific. Thank you in advance.