Quick Trip Franchise
With over 325 opened stores in the different areas of Kansas, Omaha, Tulsa, Atlanta, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Dallas, the Quick trip Corporation has been becoming known in the industry of convenience store.
They sell different kinds of products to provide the needs of people, especially the travellers.
Many people love to travel and go for country after country. And during those times, these people need a place where they can buy their needs such as foods and gasoline. That brings an idea for Mr. Chester Cadieux to put up a convenience store in Tulsa. With the help of a college friend, Mr. Cadieux made an initial investment of $16,000 and then put up the very first Quick trip business in the year 1958. Initially, they sell only limited kinds of items in a higher price. After several years, they continue to expand, having other stores opened on different areas like Kansas, Wichita, and Des Moines. The success of Mr. Cadieux business is contributed for him paying his managers above minimum wages, so that they will be inspired to make their jobs and services even better. He also lowers the operating cost by having his employee to do the stocks inventory.
After several years, Mr. Cadieux decided to modify and change his products. He started selling gasoline in a self service manner in the year 1971. He also inspects all of his items and identifies which of them sells the most and which of them sells the least. Then, he immediately eliminates all of those least selling products, and replaced them with the selling ones. He also started selling bulky amount of products in a low price, such as candy, cigarettes, soda, coffee, and beer. He also started selling his very own product, the QT beer, which are very popular to college students as well as blue collar workers. He also has his own labeled gasoline, called the Redline. He continue to add up more gasoline station pumps on his different stores and also put up canopy on it for the customer’s convenience. They also manage to add an Automated Teller Machine on their store so that travelling people who are in need of cash can easily withdraw their money anytime on their store. Foods and beverages are also available on the Quick trip store.
Quick trip continues to expand, having more than 100 franchises between the year 1982 and year 1988. Some of the franchise stores are only a small unit, while some are bigger, depending on the location and the feasibility of the place. They also changed the exterior design of the store, to make it more attractive to customers. They substitute the brown, earth tone color into a more lively color of red. They also include the interior part to their renovation, putting more red colored designs on it. Plants and landscapes are also one of the additional in the new look of their store.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a KFC Franchise?
- How to Become a McDonald's Franchisee?
- How to Start Your Subway Franchising Business?
- Franchise Start up Costs
- PCSO Lotto Franchise Fee, Cost, Information
- Lululemon Franchise Information
- BP Gas Station Franchise Information
- Dollar Tree Franchise Opportunity
- Adani Cng Franchise Opportunities