Adani Cng Franchise Opportunities

Adani CNG franchise opportunities are increasing in the country due to the rapidly increasing demand of CNG across the country. Adani CNG feature includes it being safer, economical and secure to use too. Different retail outlets are now opened at Gujarat, Harayana, UP and Rajasthan.

CNG customers are increasing owing to its safe environment features and hence the adani cng franchises too have been coming up in different cities.

Adani gas is said to be the wholly owned subsidiary of the one of the biggest Indian companies- Adani Enterprises Ltd. It was established with a view to establish gas stations in different parts of the country in order to supply natural gas. These days CNG is much in demand by almost all the streams be it domestic, industrial or commercial.

Features of CNG

The company has as its objective to provide safe and convenient gas to its customers which is environment friendly too. Compressed Natural Gas is said to be the “fuel of the future” primarily because it is efficient, and economical. It is said to be lighter than air and hence it is safer than your normal gas cylinders. Thus it gets mixed up with atmospheric air quickly and thereby disperses.
At present the gas distribution network has been established in two states of India: Gujarat and Haryana. At Gujarat it has been opened at Vadodara and Ahmedabad.

Adani CNG Franchise Agreements

With Adani CNG a new era has ushered in the country which opts for healthy environment. Also the matter is in the pipeline to start two more gas stations in Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. At UP, it has been decided to set up gas stations at Noida, Lucknow and Khurja while in Rajasthan they will be established at Jaipur and Udaipur. The need for infrastructure development has already started in these cities so that gas centres could be established as soon as possible. This is surely going to be a landmark in the history of CNG.

In fact Essar Oil (EOL) has also entered into an agreement with Indraprastha Gas Ltd which is known to be a CNG supplies to open outlets of EOL in Delhi and NCR regions. At present the company has its outlets in Gujarat and with its openings in Delhi this is surely going to expand in the long time. EOL is in fact trying to open around 30 retail outlets of CNG in different parts of the country. Essar Oil has also tied up with Adani Gas for selling CNG at its retail outlets. There has been franchise agreement with Mahanagar Gas Ltd. Too for selling CNG. Some other companies to follow the line include GEECL, SITI Energy, GSPC Gas Ltd with whom too the agreement has been signed.

• 1. sudeep shah said on 12/15/2012 9:49:20 AM
    so what are the cost associated with this project Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
  • 2. anurag singh said on 12/16/2012 10:11:42 AM
    i want to have brief knowledge about this project because i am impressed for this project kindly give the details i can open this Chandigarh, Haridwar
  • 3. zubin mehta said on 12/19/2012 5:43:57 AM
    Well want to open business of cng station near Surat district n would be interested in getting your reply soon
  • 4. ankit dixit said on 12/20/2012 2:30:31 PM
    i want to have brief knowledge about this project because i am impressed for this project i want to open it at Indor m.p.
  • 5. surinder singh khalsa said on 12/28/2012 9:35:43 AM
    I own prime land in mandi gobindgarh (Punjab) a town situated on NH-1 between Ambala & Ludhiana on N.Delhi-Amritsar route. There is a big volume of traffic movement and an CNG outlet would be of great value. provide me with further details, my contact num is 09815246408. thanks & regards, surinder singh
  • 6. Karamjit Kadian said on 1/1/2013 1:37:55 AM
    I would like to join this business with you to getting the franchisee of C.N.G in district Jhajjar, Haryana India. Kindly gave me vide description about this.
  • 7. sudhir desai said on 1/1/2013 5:11:32 AM
    i want to start the retailing of your cng at kolhapur maharashtra india. all the builders here have provide gas connection for their apartments and they do not have any supplier to provide LPG/CNG
  • 8. shashank said on 1/5/2013 6:43:47 AM
    I am interested to open cng station. I have a prime commercial location at agra near tajmahal, plz send some information about investment thank. regard shashank tiwari
  • 9. Dinesh Selwal said on 1/18/2013 2:56:11 AM
    i am interested to open cng station, in panchkula haryana, plz send me the investment information. thnx
  • 10. NAGENDRA said on 1/27/2013 6:26:37 AM
    I'm from Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh). Kindly let me know if our state falls in your project's scope. If yes, please let me know the steps involved in taking franchisee.
  • 11. Sanjay Shankar Gurao said on 2/1/2013 12:08:45 AM
    Hi Hello : I want brief knowledge and details about this project. I am interested to start this business in Vasai (East) Thane, Maharashtra Vasai is nearest to Mumbai.
  • 12. manoj patel said on 2/18/2013 11:26:23 AM
    hello sir, i am interested in this project in himmatnagar, gujarat. so please give me a brief knowledge about this project and costs associated with this project.
  • 13. Parveen Kumar said on 2/24/2013 3:08:58 AM
    We are interested in setting up this CNG business in NCR near Gurgaon. Kindly provide us the documentation and contact details for the same. Regards, Parveen Kumar, 09671981555
  • 14. Soumya Tripathy said on 2/24/2013 1:52:36 PM
    Dear concerned, I am interested to start this at Bhubaneswar & Sambalpur, in orissa. Please let me know the amount of investment required and process to apply for the same.
  • 15. ashok swami said on 3/2/2013 9:01:44 AM
    sir, i am interested in this project in Ahmadabad so please give me a brief knowledge about this project and costs associated with this project.
  • 16. Yash Desai said on 3/16/2013 5:07:58 AM
    We have a plot of 10 acre in Kachigam at daman (UT). Can anyone suggest me to open a cng station. what are the documents required for it.
  • 17. Yash Desai said on 3/28/2013 2:46:36 AM
    I am interested in opening a cng station. Because there is no cng station available nearby I stay at Kachigam, Daman 396210 and want to open there a cng station.
  • 18. siddharth bhardwaj said on 4/9/2013 2:25:49 AM
    i want to know that at how much amount u will sell your franchise
  • 19. Sunil Barot said on 4/23/2013 2:17:08 AM
    I would like to start Adani Gas CNG Pump on Ahmedabad -Baroda Highway (Mahemdabad to Nadiad)Kheda Di.
  • 20. Rizwan Khan said on 5/3/2013 11:46:26 PM
    Hi, I am very keen on starting a CNG station on Noida expressway/Yamuna expressway. Do let me know the project details. Regards
  • 21. Amit Kumar said on 5/9/2013 2:26:09 AM
    hello i want to join this business with you around meerut city, UP. so please send me detail information of the project n all requirements n documentation
  • 22. PULKIT CHANDRA said on 5/14/2013 2:22:17 AM
    Good day Sir, I am so interested to start cng station at meerut, u.p. and want to be the part of your growth. Plz revert me the project details asap.
  • 23. rajesh tulsiyani said on 5/31/2013 10:44:31 AM
    hi i am rajesh tulsiyani from morvi gujrat (rajkot). interested to open cng pump in morvi
  • 24. digpal thakur said on 6/1/2013 1:58:55 AM
    My brother is having an indian oil petrol pump so what should be extra investment for cng filling station at ujjain madhya pradesh. please give all information
  • 25. tenzin jigmey said on 6/3/2013 9:23:40 AM
    Good evening sir/ madam. I like to open cng pump in NH 21 himachal pradesh. will you please send me information regarding the same.
  • 26. GK said on 6/8/2013 9:45:38 PM
    i would like to start CNG Pump in Gujarat. please will you send me information for start up CNG station? Thanks in advance for kindly reply.
  • 27. v.mani pratap said on 6/11/2013 5:19:31 AM
    Hi sir my name is pratap residing at kakinada and now i am very much interested to start cng station in kakinada east godavari andhra pradesh india (pin:533004), If there is a possibility contact me or provide some information.
  • 28. Pravin Yadav said on 6/11/2013 3:00:42 PM
    I would like to start CNG Pump Maharashtra. plz will you sand me information.
  • 29. ishan jayswal said on 6/23/2013 9:48:47 AM
    dear sir, i am interested to open cng pump in kheda dis, gujarat .plz send me suitable information related to this. waiting for response.
  • 30. dharmen yadav said on 7/13/2013 4:42:38 AM
    I want to start the cng business near gurgaon on NH-8. So, kindly guide me for the same with land & financial requirement.
  • 31. Ashim Mitra said on 7/13/2013 8:53:47 AM
    I want to start the business in Kharagpur, West Bengal. Please send me total business proposal.
  • 32. pawan gupta said on 7/22/2013 4:01:02 AM
    please let me know total investment for establishing cng pump
  • 33. Gaurav Singh said on 8/18/2013 12:03:39 PM
    I am Looking for this opportunity. I am from Agra(u.p) India. Agra has a wonderful future to setup a cng pump. There are only 2 cng Pumps available right now. Please provide me the Complete Information, Project Report of Adani-cng-franchise. We are one of the Largest Producer of Potato in U.P.
  • 34. umesh kumar said on 8/20/2013 11:10:18 AM
    Hello sir hru. I wanna have brief knowledge about this project. I am interested in this project. I wanna open it at greater noida(gautam budh nagar)
  • 35. Vishal Patel said on 9/1/2013 11:16:26 AM
    Plz Give me info about Investment For Open It In my Location. A Muval, Ta:- Padra, Dist:- Vadodara, Gujrat
  • 36. Kamal tanwani said on 9/2/2013 1:50:53 AM
    Sir i want to start cng pump in vadodhra i have huge plot located at main road near pani gate
  • 37. krishna .H.sanghi said on 9/4/2013 9:43:55 AM
    hello sir my name is krishna sanghi i like the cng project because as soon as cng gas will become most precise gas in the world so pls give ur feed back so i can set cng pump in morbi dist rajkot so pls give me reply
  • 38. Jaiveer yadav said on 9/6/2013 8:14:50 AM
    I want to start same in rewari haryana. Want details in brief.
  • 39. pankaj singh said on 9/14/2013 3:29:43 AM
    hi sir ..i want u 2 give me details of u.p. and if jharkhand in ur pipeline...want start or take franchise ..give details in brief of both states if possible , thanks
  • 40. harsh said on 10/13/2013 12:22:35 PM
    I want to open cng pump at khedbrahma near by ambaji there are no cng pump I am ready for any budget my no. Is 8238267377
  • 41. Mohit bansal said on 10/19/2013 1:24:27 AM
    I am very much interested in getting franchisee so can u plss tell me ur terms and investment in detail. My contact no. 9999337430.
  • 42. rajkumar agrawal said on 10/20/2013 6:28:31 AM
    i am interested in getting franchise. i am from chhatisgarh. there is no cng pump in NH-6. I AM FROM RAJNANDGAON DISTRICT. GIVE ME BRIEF DETAILS TO SET UP AND OVERALL BUDGET.........
  • 43. Kishan Singh said on 10/25/2013 1:34:56 AM
    Hi I am kishan from Dehradun I am interested in getting franchise at Bhiwadi Alwer kindly tell me your terms of investment in detail. My contact no.is - 9013311096
  • 44. himanshu patel said on 11/6/2013 4:52:11 AM
    I am interested to get franchise i am from chattisgarh india district rajnandgaon there is no cng pump in chattisgarh I need your support to establish pump in chattisgarh please give me details of set up and over all expenses and budget thanks sir
  • 45. Mohammed Rafik said on 11/10/2013 8:44:54 AM
    I am interested to open cng station. I have a prime commercial location at nirmali nr. kapadvanj distric. kheda gujrat plz send some information about investment thank.
  • 46. dhruv shah said on 11/11/2013 1:23:33 AM
    i want to work with adani group. I am interested in getting franchise of adani cng. my no;8866450040
  • 47. Bhavesh Shah said on 11/11/2013 8:11:19 AM
    If company is planning to set up a station in Bhavnagar, Gujrat around, I can offer a better deal. My Cell : 9898 9898 68.
  • 48. rajesh jain said on 11/19/2013 3:13:12 AM
    sir, i want to start franchisees in maharashtra (nasik) please send details. regards rajesh jain 09422248184
  • 49. M A Khadir said on 11/22/2013 8:53:22 AM
    Let me know the project financials to start in Hyderabad.
  • 50. Anurag said on 11/24/2013 1:11:30 AM
    I am interested in dealership - 9702004338
  • 51. Amit Hankare said on 11/27/2013 2:57:08 AM
    Hi, I am interested in dodo, any proposal. I would like to know about your business interest in Nashik, Pune, Kolhapur infact also Thane, kalyan dombivli too. Please do revert on my email ID or you can directly contact me on my cell +91 99 308 53 915. Thanks & Regards. Amit Hankare, Mumbai, Maharashtra
  • 52. Dattatray sapte said on 11/28/2013 10:02:29 AM
    Dear sir, Can u guide me for setup of cng service station in my location in Osmanabad-413501(Maharashtra) on NH.211, I need documentation as well as setup procedure details for the same. Thanks, Dattatray Sapte, 9823822224
  • 53. deepak mali said on 11/30/2013 11:24:26 AM
    I would like to start CNG Pump Station Maharashtra. plz will you sand me information. 7875961033
  • 54. MR mudasir bhat said on 12/2/2013 11:36:33 AM
    sir can you guide me for setup of cng filling station in my location in (jammu & kashmir) in district pulwama192301. i need documentation as well as setup procedure details for the same. thanks my contact no is+919906032668 or mudasirrbhat@gmailcom
  • 55. Amit Agrawal said on 12/15/2013 1:36:34 AM
    Hi, I am interested to get franchise for CNG Pump. I am from Raipur, Chhattisgarh. I have land at prime commercial location. Please give me details of set up and over all expenses. Thanks, Amit Agrawal
  • 56. Manish Sharma said on 12/15/2013 9:44:05 AM
    I want to take the franchisee for Bharatpur rajasthan. What is the procedure pls elaborate.
  • 57. raj kushwaha said on 12/19/2013 2:47:58 AM
    I am interested to open cng station. I have a prime commercial location at mahoba u.p kheda gujrat plz send some information about investment, thank.
  • 58. pranav patel said on 12/19/2013 11:46:02 PM
    Respected sir my self mr pranav r patel from ranasan ta vijapur dist mahesana i want to start a new crc pump at mahudi cross road so will u tell me the method and cost of pump starting. waiting for your reply thank you
  • 59. lalit attry said on 12/31/2013 11:42:05 AM
    hello sir, pls let me know how we open cng station in ballabgarh.
  • 60. Frederick S. Correa said on 1/1/2014 12:49:42 AM
    i want to start the retailing of your cng at kolkata Nutoon Hart 24 pgs South West Bengal india. This place is growing it has now a movie town Purple Studio on 6 acres of land and my place of 20 kattas with 10 feet boundary walls is opposite the studio. New commercial and residences complex are coming up here. Builders here can provide gas connection for all their apartments if available and they do not have any supplier to provide LPG/CNG. I would like to do retail and supply. My mobile no 9830165716. I am interested in dealership with your support. My land worth today 3 crores. Can we work together.
  • 61. I Shaikh said on 1/1/2014 4:50:33 PM
    Hi, I do have land in Gujarat-Dist-Navsari, Please provide me further information for your retail/wholesale outlet. Regards
  • 62. suraj said on 1/1/2014 5:45:34 PM
    can you please help me with the details of setting up of cng pump in pune, maharashtra. Thank you
  • 63. Birender Singh said on 1/3/2014 11:50:07 AM
    Hi sir, Please let me know about the details of franchise of cng pump in bulandshahr and Aligarh in u.p. I am very interested to start this business so pls provide me all details about this including documentation, cost of project etc. I am looking forward to hear from you soon . Regards- Birender Singh Tomar- 09873147886
  • 64. dsvraju said on 1/7/2014 4:37:01 AM
    Give me full details and i want to open this in hydarabad andrapradesh can it possible
  • 65. mohan patil said on 1/8/2014 12:02:56 AM
    9158552080 is my contact number. I am interested in starting up CNG pump in vapi-396195.
  • 66. praveen said on 1/15/2014 4:10:00 AM
    Hi sir, Please let me know about the details of franchise of cng pump in bulandshahr and Aligarh in A.P, HYDERABAD. I am very interested to start this business so pls provide me all details about this including documentation, cost of project etc. I am looking forward to hear from you soon . Regards- PRAVEEN KUMAR - 8499993877
  • 67. Chintan Shah said on 1/16/2014 6:35:47 AM
    Please provide the details for starting the Adani CNG pump station
  • 68. Neeraj Choudhary said on 1/25/2014 11:54:41 AM
    I want to own this CNG franchise in jammu. what are its modalities and investment
  • 69. patel kunal said on 1/26/2014 12:52:40 AM
    I want to open gas station in narmada dist, gujarat ,so plz send investment detail...
  • 70. manoj sharma said on 2/2/2014 7:09:08 AM
    hi sir i am interested in ur company dealership. my land situated in bulandshar utterpredesh 09555612922
  • 71. Mayank Patel said on 2/8/2014 12:02:21 AM
    My land situated on nh.8 ahmedabad to vadodara between kheda-nadiad. It is best developing place near our area and best suitable place for cng outlet. My contact detail is 9913823823.
  • 72. MUKESH CHOUDHARY said on 2/8/2014 3:19:55 AM
    Hi, I am interested to get franchise for CNG Pump. I am from Hamidpur, aligarh road, u.p. I have land at prime commercial location. Please give me details of set up and over all expenses & contact person Name & Mobile number. thanks, Mukesh Choudhary, Mob. 9971815881
  • 73. Dhaval patel said on 2/19/2014 1:54:08 AM
    Hi i am interested to get franchise for cng pum p.l am from kn eshod . I have land on national highway 8 at keshod, junagadh, jetpur highway & in city. All land is on prime location so please give details of set up and over all expenses and contact person's name and mobile number thanks. Contact:Dhaval patel 09428088838
  • 74. akash kumar said on 2/24/2014 6:34:57 AM
    sir i am interested to get franchise for cng retail outlet.my land situated at sh meerut to pauri marg town mawana distt;meerut,up pl send detail thanks, mobil no-09412285991
  • 75. harsh agarwal said on 2/25/2014 1:14:33 AM
    Dear sir, I am harsh agarwal from agra. on rambhag road I have 1000 gz. Only tell how much cost in full product.
  • 76. vikas nahar said on 2/25/2014 11:03:35 AM
    How much land and investment is to be needed to open a cng pump
  • 77. RAJKUSHWAHA said on 2/27/2014 1:49:16 AM
    Dear sir I am RAJKUMAR KUSHWAHA from Chhatarpur m.p. sir i am interested to get franchise for cng retail outlet so plz send investment detail..
  • 78. Nikhil Bhandari said on 3/2/2014 6:28:37 AM
    I am at jhabua madhya pradesh having 10000 sq feet land on prime location suitable for cng pump..... plz send me details about investment and procedure
  • 79. mo.husen said on 3/4/2014 2:10:51 AM
    Hi sir I am interested to get franchise cng pump plss send your details my email id location is modasa dist:arravlli
  • 80. ravi bhushan singh said on 3/5/2014 9:30:32 AM
    hi sir, i'm planning to start cng pump in uttar pradesh. kindly send me the project details regarding investment and procedure
  • 81. Jinal Patel said on 3/6/2014 1:38:21 AM
    hello sir! I m interested in getting CNG filling station franchise. please let me know about the procedure and investment. I am planning to open CNG gas filling station in Baruch district.
  • 82. pratik said on 3/7/2014 1:32:18 AM
    hello sir! I am interested in getting CNG pump franchise. please let me know about the procedure and investment. I am planning to open CNG gas filling station in Junagadh and Rajkot district.
  • 83. Rohit Kumar Singh said on 3/7/2014 7:44:01 AM
    hello Dear! I am interested in getting CNG pump franchise.please let me know about the procedure and investment.I am planning to open CNG gas filling station in PATNA Danapur bypass.plz contact no-9716858681
  • 84. Pratik Mishrani said on 3/10/2014 1:13:46 AM
    Hello Sir, I am Interested for getting CNG Retail Outlet Pump in Junagadh, Gujaarat. So please let me know the procedure. Thankyou (M) 8401847777 / 8401093777
  • 85. Nitin chaudhary said on 3/13/2014 10:32:30 AM
    dear sir, i am start a cng pump in hapur(up) so all the process plz send by email.thank you
  • 86. Amit Bharadwaj said on 3/14/2014 2:12:29 PM
    Hi, Pls let me know the cost associated with CNG franchise of yours I am interested in Khurja, Kasganj, ETAH, yamuna Express way if any location is available pls call me 9311172777. Best regards Amit Bharadwaj
  • 87. pinakin said on 3/18/2014 11:05:39 AM
    hi i am from surat . i want to know how much investment. what is requirement . please give brief report. Thank u
  • 88. UDIT GANDHI said on 3/22/2014 1:48:07 AM
    Hello sir I am interesting in gas retail station please let me know about procedure, documents, and investment. From .udit gandhi Adhibhag near tower sinor dist.vadodara state gujarat. Contact me 9725436030 and I will give gas pump statn adress
  • 89. Dharmendra mishra said on 3/26/2014 1:43:11 PM
    Sir i am interested in opening cng station in Lucknow/Allahabad can you please send me full detail with investment require to start this gas station.
  • 90. Rk Singh said on 3/30/2014 2:32:31 AM
    Dear Sir, I am interested in Adani CNG station. I request you to send me details for dealership in agra. I also interested in Faridabad/Delhi. So kindly send me details to apply for dealership. Thanking you, RK Singh
  • 91. IK said on 3/30/2014 8:05:37 AM
    Please send the details for CNG Station for In and around Kalyan (Dist Thane) Mumbai
  • 92. VIPUL NAYAK said on 4/9/2014 5:07:46 AM
    what is the procedure of franchisee and investment require at Surat, please send me information on email id OR CALL ME AT 7757903583
  • 93. Gagan Preet Singh said on 4/10/2014 6:02:00 AM
    Sir i want to start a CNG gas station in Lucknow kindly provide the details for Investment required for the franchise. CONTACT -9793155555
  • 94. deepak said on 4/11/2014 12:34:22 PM
    I want start a cng pump in sonepat haryana own land plz tell investment in this project 9050099622
  • 95. sumit goyal said on 4/23/2014 4:05:37 AM
    I am interested in CNG station. I request you to send me details for dealership in agra. I have a land for CNG station on NH-3 i.e agra-gwalior highway. So kindly send me details to apply for dealership, thanking you, sumit goyal
  • 96. sarfaraj said on 4/23/2014 11:35:27 AM
    Like all others I am also very interested in getting CNG station. I am planing to open it on National Highway No-8, in between bharuch and palej. In bharuch district. My cell no is 7383761616. I want to know about requirements to have CNG dealership and cost of it. Please reply me as soon as possible
  • 97. Jai Sharma said on 4/24/2014 4:00:14 AM
    Dear Sir, We are meerut based & having own land on main high way(GT Road). Its between Daurala & Sakhoti. I would appreciate if you can guide me to start this business. However I am retired from Navy & having technical qualification. My contact no-+918527125104
  • 98. manish verma said on 4/24/2014 5:56:58 AM
    My business location is in prime area of Lucknow. I am even in the same sector as a professional. Being a Engineer in Petroleum Sector i understand the importance of unconventional source of energy in present days. I would like to get more information on how to execute further to have a gas station to play effective role in demand and supply game.
  • 99. Rajendra Singh said on 4/25/2014 7:31:06 AM
    Dear Sir, I am interested in CNG station. I request you to send me details for dealership for Gajraula on NH24 (100km from delhi). So kindly send me details to apply for dealership. Regards, Rajendra
  • 100. Gautam Chand Jain said on 4/28/2014 8:58:00 AM
    I own a prime Land in Bhilwara, Rajasthan. It is situated on NH 17 which is part of golden quadrilateral project. I am very much interested in setting up CNG station and also there is lot of vehicle movement on this highway. Please let me know the procedure of applying for it. I am reachable at 09909001093.
  • 101. Pramod Bhaskar Amrutkar said on 5/6/2014 9:04:29 AM
    Sir, I am interested to set up a CNG pump at Nashik-Mumbai Highway, Nashik, Maharashtra. Please provide me all the required information about your franchise. Mobile-9890656427
  • 102. irshad mansuri said on 5/9/2014 2:35:02 AM
    Sir i am interested to cng pump so plz reply me what is procedure, 9825798965
  • 103. Rizwan said on 5/11/2014 8:14:47 AM
    Hi, I am willing to start cng filling station at NH24. I have prim location. please let me know the procedure and involved cost.
  • 104. umesh nebhnani said on 5/12/2014 5:31:12 AM
    i am interested to set up a CNG pump at nathdwara highway DISTRICT RAJSAMAND(RAJASTHAN) & 76 HIGHWAY CHITTOR ROAD DIST- UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN). SO PLZ Provide me all the required information about your franchise & dealer ship mo-09799886677 - 09352557881
  • 105. Minhaz said on 5/12/2014 5:56:15 AM
    hi, i would like to start up business of CNG in gujarat near by Bharuch , so kindly need every info about it as soon as possible . thank you.
  • 106. AMIT P. JOSHI said on 5/14/2014 7:28:36 AM
    I am interested in cng pump project and want to start in narmada district. so pls provide all the required information about your dealership. mo. 9825968696 &7383090779
  • 107. JAYENDRA M DARJI said on 5/18/2014 4:40:56 AM
    Sir, I M Ex-service man of ONGC. I want to start CNG distribution station near Anand (Gujarat). Kindly guide me how to apply for the same. Thanking you, Regards.
  • 108. Tushar Upadhyay said on 5/21/2014 3:08:36 AM
    I am interested in cng pump project and want to start in Udaipur district, Rajasthan. so pls provide all the required information about your dealership. mo. 9828270250, 9460700126
  • 109. Naresh Thakkar said on 5/22/2014 7:47:05 AM
    Sir, I am interested for adani cng in our area Deesa-385535 Banaskantha Gujarat..plz send more detail on my id naresh.airtel@yahoo.com. Thanks, Naresh Thakkar, 9898235136
  • 110. vijay Maurya said on 5/29/2014 1:46:24 AM
    I am interested in opening cng pump station and want to know the project cost to start in Mumbai Vasai. so pls provide all the required information about your dealership. mo. 9920939364. Regards Vijay Maurya
  • 111. Rambabu said on 5/29/2014 10:46:23 AM
    Hi, I am also planing CNG gas station in Andhra Pradesh please provide the project cost & process. Thanks, Rambabu G.
  • 112. wassim malik said on 5/30/2014 2:20:46 AM
    i want to start business with u in up please send me the full detail of it
  • 113. SS Jakhar said on 5/30/2014 4:10:21 AM
    I am interested in opening CNG gas station in Haryana (Rohtak or Gurgaon) please provide the project cost and procedure. Regards, SS Jakhar
  • 114. shubham jain said on 5/31/2014 4:08:56 AM
    I an interested in opening CNG gas station in up meerut. plz send me details or project cost. please.
  • 115. Anurag said on 6/1/2014 2:21:04 AM
    Mr JAYENDRA M DARJI, you can get in touch with me - Regards Anurag 9702004338
  • 116. ajay patne said on 6/1/2014 2:43:35 AM
    i stay at pune there is no cng petrol pump in nagar road please tell me total cost of petrol pump sent me details email ajaypatne1969@gmail.com
  • 117. rakesh said on 6/5/2014 11:48:09 PM
    i am interested to open cng pump in sonipat and rohtak kindly plz guide line to me
  • 118. s k kamath said on 6/7/2014 1:50:08 AM
    I am interested in starting an outlet in karkal, udupi or mangalore of karnataka. Kindly let me know if I can? cell 9324466690. s. k.kamath
  • 119. Vaibhav Anand Singh said on 6/7/2014 8:16:15 AM
    Pls let me know the details for getting a franchise in East UP, am interested in opening a CNG outlet.
  • 120. vivek kumar gupta said on 6/16/2014 3:30:27 AM
    I'm very much interested in opening a CNG filling station at Patna Bihar . Kindly provide my detail about process and cost as soon as possible. Thank You
  • 121. sachin said on 6/18/2014 2:14:25 AM
    sir i want to open cng pump in palwal (haryana)
  • 122. Raksha Goyal said on 6/25/2014 5:32:01 AM
    I own a HP petrol pump in sumerpur (Raj) and looking forward to open a CNG pump in sumerpur and jodhpur (Raj)
  • 123. Alay said on 7/4/2014 2:29:19 PM
    Please send me the details on my mail. An early response will be highly appreciated.
  • 124. ATUL ANSERWADEKAR said on 7/5/2014 7:42:40 AM
    I'm very much interested in opening a CNG filling station in maharastra latur near nilanga. mo no 9422305702
  • 125. rohit said on 7/8/2014 1:55:27 AM
    hi i am interested in adani cng franchissee. would u please give me details of cost of establishment of cng station. Mob.no.9034577803
  • 126. atul said on 7/8/2014 3:07:16 AM
    I want to start CNG pump station near Nilanga dist latur, maharastra, could you please let me know details of cost investment, as I am having agri land of about 7 acres. My mobile no is 9422305702
  • 127. Supreem Varjatia said on 7/12/2014 12:24:42 PM
    Kindly, provide all the details n cost to have franchisee in kanpur... Interested in joining hands with adani enterprises...ph:09839239240
  • 128. Bharatkumar Maganlal Ghiya said on 7/13/2014 1:58:34 AM
    I am interested to have CNG pump at JUNAGADH. 362001. Gujarat. I have got land of 1100 sq. m. Thanks. -Bharat Ghiya.
  • 129. Yogeshs sharma said on 7/17/2014 4:42:15 AM
    I have interest on this business , can you give us full detail this no .9812404976.fatehpur sikari ,distt-Agra.
  • 130. N.R. Suthar said on 7/20/2014 10:12:07 PM
    I am interested to CNG pump at Radhanpur Dis. Patan (mahesana highway Road Sabadlpura Bus station ) Gujarat I have got land of 3000 sq m.so Kindly, provide all the details n cost to have franchisee I am Interested in joining hands with adani enterprises...My mo. no.942659312 Pl.Reply
  • 131. Akash said on 7/24/2014 3:54:50 AM
    I am interested to CNG pump at meerut (up)
  • 132. rushi brhambhatt said on 7/26/2014 12:17:54 AM
    I am ready for business . Town : kapadwanj , Dist - kheda . State - gujrat. M- 9408871284.
  • 133. arvind said on 7/28/2014 3:23:27 AM
    hellow arvind here. I'm very much interested in opening a CNG filling station in sonipat haryana. plz give me detail . ph 8800662126
  • 134. Rinnku Drall said on 7/29/2014 12:25:02 AM
    We have land at main road at Tikari in DELHI. We want to open adani petrol pump or CNG station there. Please provide us the required information . My no. Is 9891450828, 9818487799.
  • 135. Gautam J said on 8/2/2014 3:29:24 AM
    We have land at Bhilwara (Rajasthan). We want to open Pump or CNG station. Please provide us the required information.
  • 136. anju chauhan said on 8/2/2014 8:36:04 AM
    Hello sir, I am very interested in cng pump at meerut n saharanpur (up). ..plzz send me further procedure. ..in these areas there is no.Cng pump. ..thanks....9520001617
  • 137. Dhruv Chauhan said on 8/8/2014 2:52:47 AM
    I am interested to open cng station. I have a prime location at Vadodara near GIDC, plz send some information about investment thank. regard Dhruv Chauhan 8673064188
  • 138. dinesh kumar baranwal said on 8/11/2014 2:35:43 AM
    sir I am too keen to work with your esteemed organisation as a cng pump station pratapgarh (up)
  • 139. Imran kazi said on 8/11/2014 7:32:44 AM
    I am interested to open CNG filling station in nashik Pune augragbad
  • 140. Ajay Kumar said on 8/17/2014 4:03:26 AM
    I am willing to open CNg fuel station in himachal pradesh. Kindly let me know what will be the capital cost and what are the document required.
  • 141. gyanender singh said on 8/18/2014 5:01:32 AM
    Dear sir i am interested to open cng filling station in faridabad plz tell me cost and document required. 9990978880
  • 142. Shailendra Rathore said on 8/19/2014 8:20:12 AM
    I would like to open a c.n.g gas filling station in m.p. state on betul city in nagpur-bhopal highway so give me all information about it open and capital cost
  • 143. Sunil gadhvi said on 8/20/2014 5:20:41 AM
    I want to know the cost of cng station also how much land require for the station in Rajkot, Gujarat, India
  • 144. Vinu Topale said on 8/25/2014 2:40:38 PM
    I'm really interested in this project, I do have land for it on Western Express Highway in Maharashtra close to Gujrat. pls let me know more about setting up filling station. M- 7709634441 / 8087391014
  • 145. Rushil said on 8/26/2014 4:07:21 PM
    Hello Sir, I am interested to set up CNG filling station, Can you please let me know the infra need, cost and process for same.
  • 146. sachin jain said on 8/29/2014 8:00:20 AM
    Hello sir, i am highly interested to set up cng station in gurgaon haryana
  • 147. chandra shekhar said on 8/31/2014 7:18:34 AM
    hello sir .......i have a land on national highway agra kanpur,near to firozabad i am interested in cng pump station ....what could i do???pls send me detail..
  • 148. Rajan sadh said on 8/31/2014 10:40:02 PM
    I am interested to open a CNG pump in Pune city. Please do send me the project Time and the Investment details. ASAP cont. 9764343109, Thanks
  • 149. praveen tomar said on 9/1/2014 11:16:19 AM
    Hi, I am also planing CNG gas station in distt. Bagpat Uttar pradesh as there is no CNG outlet and i hv space on highway delhi saharanpur road. really i am needful please provide the project cost & process. Thanks praveen kumar tomar 09891485720
  • 150. Arun Bhalekar said on 9/2/2014 2:08:47 AM
    Hi, I am planning to start a cng gas station on mumbai Agra highway at Vasind. Please inform me about the process.
  • 151. mksingh said on 9/2/2014 4:22:54 AM
    pls provide me more details so that i can make up my mind to start this business in lucknow, up. thanks
  • 152. gaurav kapoor said on 9/4/2014 3:44:58 AM
    HI, I AM PLANNING TO OPEN A CNG OUTLET IN HARYANA OR NEAR FARIDABAD, PALWAL. PLS PROVIDE DETAILS ABOUT IT. I HAVE A VERY GOOD LAND ON NATIONAL HIGHWAY. PLS GIVE DETAILS ABOUT IT. THANKS, GAURAV KAPOOR MOB-9911500095
  • 153. Digvijay said on 9/7/2014 6:05:11 PM
    Hi, I want to know to open the CNG petrol station at Kolhapur (Maharashtra. 9987660339
  • 154. s.r.jafer said on 9/8/2014 3:53:59 AM
    i want to get franchise of cng in lucknow
  • 155. chirag said on 9/9/2014 3:39:22 PM
    I am intrested in opening a new cng pump in palwal(harayna) My land is vacated and located on nh-2 Please provide me with the details Chirag-9896061310
  • 156. rizwan said on 9/11/2014 4:34:56 AM
    I have prime location for cng station in udaipur and chittorgarh rajasthan. I also interested to set up cng station. Please contact me Regards Rizwan rangari my mail id is rizwan4451@yahoo.co.in
  • 157. kushal rai said on 9/18/2014 1:13:29 AM
    dear sir/madam, I am planning to open an CNG outlet at Gangtok, SIkkim. Do provide me with the requirements and procedure for the project. Regards.
  • 158. Mayank Mishra said on 10/9/2014 2:03:38 AM
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have prime location for cng station in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh. I am interested to set up cng station. Please contact me. Regards, Mayank Mishra # 9833154546/
  • 159. ZEESHAN said on 10/14/2014 1:17:40 PM
    I am interested in opening CNG Station in Thasil Khurja, Distt Bulandshahar, U.P. i have a prime land on G.T.Road.
  • 160. kanu patel said on 10/18/2014 12:21:08 AM
    I want to start CNG pump at thara ,radhanpur-deesa highway ,north Gujrat .pl give me details for that and what is the procedure for that ? I am waiting for your answer.my mobile no is 9924662851.
  • 161. Amod Kumar said on 10/18/2014 5:54:50 AM
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I want to start CNG filling station at Etah (UP-207001. Please give me full detail and help me for the same. Amod Kumar +918860886272
  • 162. Nitin Wadhawan said on 10/20/2014 2:23:11 AM
    I want to open CNG Filling station on highway near Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh. Please tell me whole procedure to open station, e.g. how much area required,total cost etc. Thanks 9999918580
  • 163. Imran Ahamad said on 10/22/2014 1:12:34 AM
    Imran Ahamadsays:Your comment is awaiting moderation. Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014 at 10:32 Dear sir, i want to start a cng pump at chhibramau, dist- Kannauj NH 91 LUCKNOW TO DELHI HIGHWAY. PLZ SIR TELL ME HOW CAN I A NEW CNG PUMP. CHHIBRAMAU KANNAUJ UTTER PARDESH (PIN- 209721) MOB. 09415222090
  • 164. Mahavirbhai A.Gida said on 10/28/2014 1:36:47 PM
    Topic . Hello sir I am interested in opening a cng stations at cities such as amreli', jetpur, junagadh, dhari, or una because these places have no cng gas filling stations at present , please inform me about your plans for the future for the above cities as I would be grateful to u to let me work with a reputed company like yours. plas contact me on my mobile no. 9824500700
  • 165. Kalpesh Balkrishna Patil said on 10/29/2014 12:59:44 AM
    I am from Vasai, Dist palghar state maharashtra on Mumbai Ahemdabad Highway. Kindly email me complete project with investment details.
  • 166. Shivank said on 10/30/2014 12:53:44 PM
    I am from firozabad , owns a prime land at agra - kanpur highway near firozabad. I am interested in opening a cng station .Please contact me at 8851003303. Looking forward for a business solution.
  • 167. Akshay Patel said on 11/3/2014 5:47:28 AM
    I want to start CNG station in my village my village have national highway no 8 village name vijpadi; dis. Amreli near by una road. 08347764898
  • 168. Prayas sarin said on 11/3/2014 12:40:38 PM
    I am comfortable with whole of hardwar and roorkee in uttrakhand as well as in saharanpur and muzaffarnagar in uttar pradesh. My number is 9760703175. Please feel free to contact for any requirements. Thanks prayas
  • 169. Nitin Kaushik said on 11/4/2014 2:58:11 PM
    I want to open CNG Filling station on highway between palwal and ballabgarh ( Haryana) +918930246470
  • 170. Ruchik vyas said on 11/4/2014 3:25:15 PM
    Want open cng station in vadodara.
  • 171. Mohit Panchal said on 11/6/2014 7:26:07 AM
    Hi sir, I want to open cng gas station in between borsad tarapur highway.. Please guide me about this project.......
  • 172. kismat khoja said on 11/8/2014 3:08:53 AM
    I have 4000sc ft place on national highway in district panchmahal , taluko~jambughoda,city-khandivav
  • 173. khojakismat said on 11/8/2014 3:19:46 AM
    Plz guide me how can i open for cng pump my mobile number is 9726733977
  • 174. Sanjay said on 11/10/2014 11:06:14 AM
    I am from Jhabua Dist. (M.P.), Nh59. Kindly email me complete project and investment details.
  • 175. ANKIT MITTAL said on 11/11/2014 1:15:54 AM
    hello sir, I am Ankit mittal from Meerut and i want to open cng pump in national highway 58 delhi road by pass road meerut
  • 176. sumit athalye said on 11/16/2014 6:08:09 AM
    dear sir, i want to start this business in maharashra so pls send me details on my said email id. thanks
  • 177. yash gupta said on 11/17/2014 5:10:52 AM
    Plzzz snd me the requirements and investment required
  • 178. pankaj agrawal said on 11/18/2014 8:34:12 PM
    Dear sir, i want to start this business in Jhalawar Rajasthan so contact me mo.no9829231305
  • 179. nitish kumar singh said on 11/20/2014 5:01:54 AM
    SIR/MADAM myself want to open cng filling station in city-firozabad,, state- uttar pradesh {283203}. contact no-9837232415
  • 180. Ram said on 11/20/2014 6:37:23 AM
    i am starting cng filling station in haryana ambala. NH 73 road plz help me +919050157601
  • 181. kapil vohra said on 11/21/2014 8:18:09 AM
    dear sir, my self want to open a cng filling station outlets in our city -haldwani uttarakhand kindly tell us what is a process to take his outlets and kindly tell us how much invest in this project. my mobile no. 9927856100
  • 182. Bhadresh K. Patel said on 11/23/2014 5:01:41 AM
    what is process detail to open gas station how many invest necessary. i want to open at good location in ahmedabad
  • 183. Bhadresh K. Patel said on 11/23/2014 5:03:41 AM
    I want process to open gas station. How many investment is necessary
  • 184. nitesh ghuge said on 11/26/2014 11:34:51 AM
    i want to start CNG filling station in mumbai form dahisar to bandra i am in search of land too sir will u plz help me if company providing land and i want to know how much money required to remove all the permission plz write me back
  • 185. Dr Dinesh Dama said on 12/1/2014 3:27:58 PM
    Gandhidham, Kutchh, Gujarat. I have own property. Pls do provide me more details abt this project And investment. I would like to be part of ur business family and would love to work with u guys
  • 186. rajesh said on 12/5/2014 1:24:31 AM
    Hello sir, i am highly interested to set up cng station in faridabad bye pass road haryana outer road on right side
  • 187. mitesh rana said on 12/5/2014 1:39:10 AM
    i want to start CNG filling station in khambhat -gujarat(anand dist.). i have land and in khambhat no any cng filling stations. so please send me details.
  • 188. nitish kharak said on 12/7/2014 9:15:24 AM
    hlo..i nitish kharak want to set up a cng pump on nh 91 in bulandshahr as soon as possible. please give me all the necessary information regarding how to join you. i shall be very thankful to u.
  • 189. Saurabh Sharma said on 12/8/2014 7:43:49 AM
    I'm interested this dealership .I want to set up a pump in Aligarh (u.p.)plz Give m all the information regarding how to join u.9718807200
  • 190. umesh agrwal said on 12/14/2014 10:43:46 AM
    i am interested to open filling station in mathura i have money to open filling station plz contact me:9368977575
  • 191. umesh agrwal said on 12/14/2014 10:45:23 AM
    i am interest to open filling station in kosi to mathura (u.p) i have money to open filling station plz contact me:9368077575
  • 192. Pranav Patel said on 12/17/2014 6:11:46 AM
    I am interested to open cng filling station in modasha city ( arrvali ). I am able to invest 70 lacks to 2 crore... Plz send me mail on this mail id patel.pranavonline@gmail.com and plz inform to me how to get process to make cng pump station making...
  • 193. Hitesh R. Patel said on 12/20/2014 7:42:02 AM
    hey sir/madam i'm interested to open a cng pump in vasai (Maharashtra). Please kindly send me a information regarding this pump.Thanks for your help. pls reply on this number 7709890012..
  • 194. Vijay Bajpai said on 12/23/2014 6:19:45 AM
    Hello, I am Vijay Bajpai, living in Kanpur. I am interested to open a CNG Pump in Kanpur, if opportunity is still available.. In Kanpur a lot of scope for CNG pump as well can connect/ cover near town and village area too. I am happy to serve this new opportunity. Please let me know the process and conditions. Best Regards, Vijay Bajpai, 09838480048
  • 195. Ramadhar Mishra said on 1/4/2015 10:32:33 AM
    Hi, I am Ramadhar Mishra, Living in Delhi. I am interested to open CNG pump in my home town District Etawah. Can some one advice how much will be the project cost and how can start a new CNG filling station. Thanks, Ramadhar Mishra +91 9971797624
  • 196. shrikant said on 1/4/2015 10:33:28 PM
    Hi I am Shrikant, living in mumbai, want to open CNG pump on Mumbai Goa Highway (NH 17) in RAIGAD District, how much will be the project cost and how can start a new CNG filling station. what are the requirement
  • 197. BHUSHAN said on 1/5/2015 5:48:36 AM
    Hi, i want to open CNG pump station on Delhi Agra Highway. Please let me know the Investment along with the procedure.
  • 198. Appasaheb said on 1/7/2015 7:39:27 PM
    Hello, I am interested in cng pump dealership in maharashtra. so plz reply all the details as soon as early. Thank you
  • 199. rishi panchal said on 1/9/2015 8:11:13 AM
    Dear sir, right now I m doing business in steel iron copper etc and right now I m thinking to open CNG filling station so please mail me details , so I can proceed further
  • 200. Kalpesh Patel said on 1/10/2015 2:16:31 PM
    Hi, I am situated at Deesa, Gujarat. I am interested to do the business and open CNG filling station, So please contact me. Thanks