Travel Franchise Opportunities
Travel Agency Franchises
There are over 20,000 travel agencies operating in the United States according to ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents). Many of these businesses are operating out of a retail location while some of them have a home based business.
Even without related experience or college degree, a travel franchise can give entrepreneurs options to invest in a small start-up business. Even more appealing, these franchises could offer a reduced rate to its customers – a newlywed groom and bride planning their dream honeymoon or a father planning the ideal family vacation. There’s a wide range of travel franchise opportunities such as hotel franchise, rental car franchise, or cruise franchise. Choose what’s right for your enterprise here.
- Sotheby's International Realty Franchise Information (August 11, 2016)If you are one of those people who are interested with operating your own franchise that is focusing on marketing or brokering luxury residential estate, then you should not look further as Sotheby's International Realty Franchise is sure to be the best option for you. Currently, there are almost 20,000 sales associates that are located in more than 800 offices in over 60 territories and countries across the world.
- How to Start Apartment Movers Franchise (July 13, 2010)The Apartment Movers Company is one of the best moving systems in the country.
- Owning a Freedom Boat Club Franchise (June 24, 2010)The Freedom Boat Club franchise is the perfect option for business minded people that want to be in charge of their own income and financial stability, as well as boating enthusiasts alike.
- Become a Travel Leaders Franchisee (January 19, 2010)Travel Leaders guarantees success for their business franchises through their four key management solution: client services, cost management, technology and expertise.
- How to Start Seamaster Cruises Franchise (December 19, 2009)If you are interested in having your own Seamaster Cruises then this is your chance to learn how.
- Owning a CruiseOne Franchise (September 29, 2009)For several decades, World Travel Holdings and Cruise One have created alliances, marketing programs, and innovative technologies that kept the industry buzzing. Do you want to be a part of a team that create trends and not simply follow them?