Home Based Franchises
Best home Based Business Franchise
The most successful and popular home-based franchises include marketing services, financial consulting, cleaning and janitorial, landscaping, senior care, tutoring, computer consulting and home decor. According to Home Based Business Institute, 79% of home-based businesses can last more than three years.
Surveys also report that average income for these businesses can be over $63,000 a year. Aside from this, there are also time benefits involved in running a business from home, such as spending more time with the family. So if you can pick out a good home-based franchise from our list, avoid distractions, and keep a tight schedule, you could be very successful in this type of business.
- Starting an Allstate Agency (September 20, 2012)An allstate agency is selling various products from insurance policies to other related products. Based on research, this industry is forecasted to grow in the next decade.
- Buying Nanny Poppinz Franchise (June 25, 2010)This article provides the reasons for buying a Nanny Poppinz franchise. So, it is best to start learning on how to become a Nanny Poppinz Franchisee.
- Owning a BrickKicker Home Franchise (February 23, 2010)The BrickKicker Home Franchise is a home/property inspection business. It’s an American dream to become an independent entrepreneur: be your own boss, work at your own time and at your phase.
- How to Start Glass Doctor Franchise (January 7, 2010)In choosing for a store to franchise, keep in mind to consider always the name of the store. By that, we mean their reputation, the broadness of their market and the scope of their operation.
- National Property Inspections Franchise Information (December 20, 2009)Do you want to have a promising business in home inspection? We have the ideal answer for you because we can guide you in starting your own National Property Inspections franchise here.
- How to Start Kitchen Tune-Up Franchise (September 23, 2009)In 1975, a successful cabinet distributor Dave Haglund discovered the idea of venturing into kitchen restoration after doing a few fix and remodeling on one of the homes of his cabinet customers.
- Owning a Homewatch CareGivers Franchise (September 18, 2009)Providing healthcare assistance to all ages, especially elderly patients, is the expertise of Homewatch CareGivers. For 27 years now, they have proven that they are able to maintain quality service and will be able to continue to grow for many more years to come as long as people continue to need healthcare.
- Buy a Lawn Doctor Franchise (August 27, 2009)Start a Lawn Doctor Franchise so you can test your sales skills in helping your community maintain their lawns. When you’re the boss, you dictate your own hours and even take time off in the lean season. Do you know how to start this business? We can give you detailed information of this special opportunity.
- All About Cruise Planners/American Express Franchise (May 30, 2009)Cruise Planners/American Express Franchise is a business franchise that has a very low franchise investment which yields high revenue returns. For more than 150 years, the company has become the most trusted name for US citizens when it comes to travels.
- CertaPro Painters Franchise Information (May 27, 2009)Are you looking for franchise opportunities? Do you wish to open a CertaPro Painters franchise? When you own a franchise of CertaPro Painters, you will be empowered to generate wealth fast, capture market share, and experience personal success.
- Starting Your Own Results! Travel Franchising (May 15, 2009)
- Owning a Home Helpers/Direct Link Information Service (May 13, 2009)
- Budget Blinds Franchise Info (May 9, 2009)