Franchise for Kids
The child education business today provides over 3.5 million jobs and around $60 billion of annual revenue. In general, parents spend so much for the education of their kids because they want them to have better opportunities in life.
But kids franchise is not just about education. You could also put up a full-service children’s party event planning company, kids salon, kids drama school, kids art school, kids ice cream store, little gym, kids cooking academy, or school bus for children. When a particular kids franchise catches your eye, begin your due diligence to research it properly and start it up right away.
- Teddy Mountain Personalized Teddy Bear Franchise (August 15, 2016)What would you feel if you can actually live your childhood dream of having a store where you will be surrounded by some of your favorite plush toys like your old teddy bears? This dream can actually come true as you choose to get a Teddy Mountain Personalized Teddy Bear Franchise in your location.
- Play n Trade Franchise Costs (January 11, 2011)The Play n Trade franchise tackles one of the most widespread and fast growing industries in the world, the video game industry.
- Cartoon Cuts Franchise Info (September 4, 2010)Throughout the years, Cartoon Cuts has continuously provided its customers or clients with excellent service all over the United States. This may be one of the reasons on why Cartoon Cuts incessantly making an impact on the franchising industry.
- How to Start a Children's Orchard Franchise (August 11, 2010)The Children’s Orchard specializes in the reselling of children’s toys, clothes and furnishings.
- How to Start Jump Bunch Franchise (June 29, 2010)JumpBunch is the perfect experience for young children since it introduces sports in a fun and exciting way.
- Pigtails & Crewcuts Franchise Information (May 22, 2010)Established in 2004 and started offering franchising opportunity in 2005, Pigtails & Crewcuts is definitely one of the fast growing children hair care center.
- Starting Drama Kid Franchise (April 30, 2010)Education has many facets and academics are only one part of it. Artistry is also another hence, it is important that children, at a young age, be exposed to such training and that is where Drama Kids finds it vital role.
- About Kid To Kid Franchise (April 29, 2010)Kid to Kid is a children's resale store operating since 1992. Aside from a turn-key operation system, franchising Kid to Kid provides training for franchisees and helps on developing your business plan.
- Owning a Young Rembrandts Franchise (April 8, 2010)Young Rembrandt specializes in honing the creative minds and hands of the students.
- Buy a Play N Trade Franchise (February 18, 2010)Buying a Play N Trade franchise requires the applicants to complete the qualifications and requirements specified in the franchise information.
- Open Guard-A-Kid Franchise (February 2, 2010)
- I9 Sports Franchise Info (December 5, 2009)
- Owning a Gymboree Play & Music Franchise (November 6, 2009)