How to Start a KFC Franchise

• 1,622 comments

KFC Corp. has been around since the 30's. Since then, it has become one of the most, if not the most, popular chicken & food restaurant all-over the world. Yum! Brands, which is a conglomerate company, owns the popular restaurant chain.

The company also owns other popular restaurant chain such as Long John Silver's, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and A&W.

kfc franchise

With more than 500 units of KFC stores in the world and more than 50 percent market shares in the umbrella company, opportunities in KFC investment is ideally good for businessmen who are motivated and dedicated in bringing good service to its customers.

KFC Corp. has started making franchises available in the market in 1952. Since then, the company has established hundreds of store worldwide. Initially, you will need around $25-$30,000 for franchising a store. According to the company website, there was no financing available for first-time owners.

Based on the company website, you and your staff can get free training to develop your skills in handling such food and restaurant business. This training involved shift leading, brand training, and handling different branches in one time. The company, under the Performance Improvement Programs and Support, will also hand out certifications after you and your staff completed the training.

However, the $25,000 franchising fee does not cover all the expenses. You'll going to have another $1million-$1.8million as capital requirement. The cash based capital is needed for building construction and other equipment to be purchased later on.

The company is also requiring all of its franchisee to commit in building or at least handling 3 more restaurants over a period of three years, which is in the US alone. The location of the store can also be handled by the mother company in order for you to maximize visibility without compromising the profit you'll get in every store that you put up.

A genius in multibranding, Yum! Brands can also accommodate you're choice of two brands under of roof. It also gives you the value to your money by combining two leading restaurant names and giving consumers that much needed choice and convenience. Now, they will never have to move from one place to another just to order fast and fresh foods.

The company also has what they called Value Network. This includes programs and staff recognition and support to enable you to compete in advertising terms. Brand recognition alone is a form of advertising so you can be assured that you're getting more than what you need. Consumer attraction and competitive advantage is gained simply by brand recognition so you don't have to pay extra money for TV, paper ads.

With all of these factors, the return of investment can be acquired in just a small amount of time.

FAQ

Q. How much money required to open a KFC in India?
A. You need about Rs.20,000,000 or 2 crores INR to open a KFC Restaurant.

Q. What should be your net worth to apply for KFC franchise?
A. Your net worth should be Rs.50,000,000 or 5 crores indian rupees.

Q. What is the franchise fees?
A. Franchise fees in India is Rs.1,200,000 or 12 lacs rupees.

Q. Who manages the KFC franchises in India?
A. Yum! is managing them all.

Q. Whom to contact in India for a KFC franchise?
A. Use the official website to contact the company.

• How to Start & Manage a Deli Sandwich Business
    How to open a deli sandwich shop requires planning, time and money, but the rewards of putting up one are certainly worth it. Read this comprehensive guide.
  • How to Start a Sandwich Delivery Business
    In starting a sandwich delivery business, you have to be strategic in finding the right spot for your business. Also, you have to be witty enough to convince prospected clients through proper business promotion.

• 1. suhasini said on 5/19/2009 12:02:30 AM
    I want to open a KFC franchise I need to know how the complete project details. Please do forward me the details. Thanks& Regards
  • 2. Prakash Ratnam said on 5/20/2009 7:48:43 AM
    I want to know how to start a KFC from infancy. Mainly I want to know where can I get the practical training in relation to staffing, financing and store set up etc. Regards.
  • 3. Tumelo Magethi said on 5/21/2009 10:24:34 AM
    Like Prakash I would also love to start a KFC from infancy and all the details needed including places/companies with financial support. Thanks
  • 4. Thabo M said on 6/9/2009 5:40:17 AM
    i'd love to start this franchise in south africa please forward me more information as to whom to contact and the franchise start up costs with all the procedures to be followed.
  • 5. rishi said on 6/9/2009 5:47:48 PM
    Hi i want to know the complete information regarding investment in terms of
    - franchise buying
    - equipments rates
    - infrastructure costs
    I am looking forward for a kfc in INDIA, CHATTISGARH, RAIPUR
  • 6. Gurmeet Singh Ghai said on 6/14/2009 2:12:54 AM
    Respected sir, I am planning to open a KFC restaurant in the main city area of Indore. The consumer base is very keen on having a Kfc in town for 2 years. Kindly furnish me with the details so that i may further carry on with the job. please let me know on 09826981301
  • 7. mohamed said on 6/16/2009 6:29:37 AM
    respected sir, madam i would like to start a kfc restaurant at valasaravakkam in chennai, india. where we have an experience in the same field.. thanx, regards, mohamed(09840341234)
  • 8. PRABHAKAR.RAO said on 6/18/2009 8:34:57 AM
    Sir/madam, I am having my own RCC building in the heart of city at Port Balir, Andfaman & Nicobar Islands. I would like to start a KFC restaurant. I want to know the term and condition for franchise. Please help me.
  • 9. samir taunk said on 6/20/2009 3:39:46 PM
    Why should one opt to take a franchise for KFC instead of Pizza Hut or Domminos? What can be the strategic plan for a new group of food outlets in INDIA?
  • 10. sophia leong said on 6/21/2009 1:52:57 AM
    hi, kindly let me know the full detail and terms condition of KFC franchise restaurant. I am interested to open in MEGHALAYA, SHILLONG. Fr Sophia Leong. contact 09436102181
  • 11. SRIKANT UPADHYAY said on 6/22/2009 6:39:46 AM
    sir, i want to open a kfc franchise in INDORE (MP) INDIA. COULD YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME. I HAVE THE INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE MAIN CITY OF INDORE.
  • 12. Goran said on 6/22/2009 10:04:41 AM
    I want to open a KFC franchise in Slovenia, Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia and Kosovo. I need to know the complete project details. Please do forward me the details. Thanks& Regards
  • 13. ajay chhabra said on 6/22/2009 12:53:38 PM
    Dear sir, i want to open a kfc franchise in moga(punjab) in north india. can you please give me the full details about the location, budget etc.. we have good plot in size. moreover its on the highway. so please forward me the details as early as possible ph:09876126866
  • 14. Edwin Mhlanga said on 6/24/2009 7:17:50 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly forward me with the relevant information that I would need to successfully apply for a KFC franchise in South Africa. Thank you and kind regards.
  • 15. Bradley Pillay said on 6/25/2009 2:37:52 AM
    Hi, I am interested in opening a KFC franchise in South Africa(Durban). Please forward me the relevant info on how to do this.
  • 16. SWATHISH said on 6/26/2009 1:07:00 PM
    i would like to start a kfc franchise in coimbatore, tamil nadu, India. let me know the procedures and rules to start the proceedings. i'm very much interested in doing this. kindly help.!+919843276740
  • 17. Ambrose said on 6/30/2009 11:35:23 AM
    i am interested and would like to start a KFC franchise in Johannesburg South, namely Zakariyya Park, we have the infrastructure & the required capital can be arranged. Please forward more details and this is because there is no kfc branch in our city. please send me the details as soon as possible.
  • 18. Ranjith said on 7/1/2009 12:57:53 AM
    Hi i want to know the complete information regarding investment in terms of
    - franchise buying
    - equipments rates
    - infrastructure costs
    - staffing and training
    i would like to start in Hyderabad, 9966000558
  • 19. Yatin H Trivedi said on 7/5/2009 1:39:21 AM
    I would like to start kfc outlet in ahmedabad or baroda. kindly provide me details what all things will be required from my side including approx capital expenditure at initial stage.
  • 20. mahabubasha said on 7/5/2009 9:58:21 AM
    sir, i am in pondicherry, india. This city is one of the tourist place. one of the part of finest places of the world, yearly more than one lac people vist the pondicherry from other countries. I am interested to open the KFC in pondicherry so know about the details for open the franchise.
  • 21. mohamed said on 7/5/2009 5:20:25 PM
    hello, i would like to open kfc in libya, tripoli. can you please provide me details about it? thanks
  • 22. yevika said on 7/10/2009 9:43:32 AM
    i'm genuinely interested in starting kfc franchise in dimapur, nagaland. please help me on how to go about starting one. kindly inform me of the necessary details. Thank you. +91007005904/+919874267238/+919615084032
  • 23. Kishore kumar said on 7/12/2009 4:51:54 AM
    I want to open KFC franchises in hyderabad surroundings. please tell what are the details and what could be the cost of infrastructure and other details. i want the complete details of this project.
  • 24. zaimy said on 7/13/2009 11:21:21 PM
    i want to open the KFC franchises, so please tell what are the details about it, like the infrastructure and modal at the first starting up. i want complete details of this project.
  • 25. VIVEK KUMAR RAI said on 7/17/2009 5:42:51 AM
    Hi, i want to know the complete information regarding investment in terms of
    - franchise buying
    - equipments rates
    - infrastructure costs
    - staffing and training
    i would like to start in RANCHI, JHARKHAND, 9304436974
  • 26. NAVIN KUMAR RAJPUT said on 7/21/2009 8:41:57 AM
    I WISH TO OPEN KFC IN FARIDABAD. PLEASE PROVIDE US THE NAME AND CONTACT NUMBER OF THE CONCERNED PERSON WHO DEALS INTO IT FOR FARIDABAD ASAP.
  • 27. Shanti said on 7/21/2009 2:57:02 PM
    I would like to open a KFC franchise in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh or in Hyderabad, AP. I wish to know detailed summary of store set up costs and other financial information involved. I would also want to know who would be the point of contact to start establishing this project.
  • 28. K.R said on 7/23/2009 12:42:01 PM
    Info on franchise requirements for KFC - Bloemfontein, South Africa. please forward relevant info / capital requirements
  • 29. satikanta sahoo said on 7/26/2009 11:10:00 AM
    Hi, I would like to open KFC franchise in Orissa. So please provide the details of this requirement. How much capital required for opening this franchise??? Thanks, Satikanta.
  • 30. Achal dudawat said on 7/27/2009 5:55:50 AM
    Dear sir, i want to open a kfc franchise in GWALIOR, M.P, india. can you please give me the full details about the location, budget etc.. we have good place in main market . moreover its on the gwalior best area. so please forward me the details as early as possible ph:09301380121
  • 31. Rahul Saini said on 7/27/2009 11:03:46 PM
    Hi There, This is Rahul Saini, I just wanna open KFC in Punjab, can you tell me all the budget and covers.
    Its urgent..
    Thanks & regards, Rahul saini. For more details please send me an email..
  • 32. Sunar Dal B said on 7/28/2009 5:20:50 AM
    I am a Nepali Citizen and i am interested to run the KFC Business, because there is Not even one KFC Restaurant in Nepal. Please advice me what i have to do to open KFC chain business restaurant. with best regards, Sunar Dal B
  • 33. sanju said on 7/29/2009 10:41:53 AM
    Hi mam, I am form kanyakumari district, I just want to know the details if i would get KFC Franchise, Please let me know to the e-mail address about the details and the initial investment.
  • 34. P.J.Mammen said on 7/30/2009 7:28:11 AM
    Hi, I am interested in starting KFC in cochin and chennai. I would like to have a detailed report on starting a franchise including financial break up of the investment required and other support which is available in the system. I would like to know the lead time required and any other relevant information.
  • 35. Vikas Verma said on 7/30/2009 12:24:56 PM
    Hi, I am interested in KFC franchise to start at Lucknow (U.P), India. I would like to know about detailed report on starting a franchise including financial break up of the investment required and other support which is available in the system. I would like to know about any other relevant information.
  • 36. mradul said on 8/7/2009 2:58:30 AM
    please, send me the total cost would incurred to open a KFC in indore. want to be an franchisee of KFC in indore(m.p) for these i require more core information from you, your support will delight us. thank you
  • 37. Nayan said on 8/9/2009 7:20:33 AM
    I want to start a Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise in Surat, Gujrat. Any help will be really great. I try to start it immediately. is there any other kfc franchises in gujarat? thank you
  • 38. rajiv said on 8/10/2009 12:28:26 AM
    please send us all business details to start a KFC in Haryana. we are interested to start business with you. please contact 09416388880, 9253920001, 09996171898. our email id :- passcopassiknl@gmail.com, bharat_247@yahoo.co.in
  • 39. Thando Nakani said on 8/13/2009 5:07:13 AM
    i have a property that is situated on the N2 in Qumbu in the Eastern Cape, Street address is 25 Aubert Street, Qumbu, formerly known as the Transkei. It is at the entrance point from Mtata. The Property is owned by my father who is willing to offer it as a business property. I would like to open a KFC franchise on that property. If the company is interested you can contact Mr.V.S. Nakani @ 0715427777 or Mr. L.B. Nakani @0745487817 or Mr. T.T Nakani @ 0730120404. Your Response will be highly appreciated and we are looking forward to doing business with Kentucky Fried Chicken.
  • 40. Ravisenthilkumar said on 8/14/2009 6:42:59 AM
    I have around 5000 sq.ft of space in Ooty, Tamilnadu, India which is a tourist place. People from all over the world visit Ooty and there is no such fast food chain. I like to have franchise information and the procedures to start it. Contact No: 9962597789. 9500046889.
  • 41. Maunee said on 8/16/2009 9:06:09 AM
    I want to start KFC in Baroda, Gujarat. Please forward me the project details and all the require information. My contact is mauneeds@gmail.com
  • 42. Themba Zondo said on 8/17/2009 4:36:01 AM
    My name is Themba and i am the LED Officer for Setsoto Local Municipality in the Free State Province. My responsibility as the LED Officer is to source information for people that want to start business and one of the SMMEs would love to start KFC franchise in our municipality(south africa). please forward me more information as to whom to contact and the franchise start up costs with all the procedures to be followed. Thank you
  • 43. Moliehi said on 8/17/2009 6:57:26 AM
    I want to start KFC franchise in Mafeteng, Lesotho, one of the southern districts in the country. Please send information all that relevant particularly the cost.
  • 44. Isaac Senosi said on 8/18/2009 2:41:14 AM
    I want to open KFC franchise in Limpopo, I would like to have franchise information, who to contact and to do it. Kind regards, Isaac
  • 45. Sidharth Malhotra said on 8/19/2009 2:31:57 AM
    Hello, I would like to open a KFC outlet in New Delhi. I have space available in an upcoming market. I need information on how to get a KFC franchise? (m) 00 91 96504 222 99
  • 46. AJAYA said on 8/21/2009 10:35:57 AM
    I am planing to start kfc franchise in bhubaneswer, orissa, so i need complete information about the franchise, and investment process. 09438180391, this is may contact no please contact me for further details. AJAYA
  • 47. Wendy said on 8/22/2009 2:23:31 PM
    I would like to know how can i start the kfc franchise business in Eastern Cape, South africa. Would you please provide me with the contact details of South africa KFC office.
  • 48. Unopa said on 8/24/2009 2:32:26 AM
    Would like to be given all the financial requirements of starting this franchise in Botswana. There are about 3 locations where i think this franchise can work in our country. I also work as an SMME loan specialist so if i cannot manage to do open one i can provide information to potential investors as i happen to meet them on a daily basis through my work
  • 49. Thabiso Eugene Sojane said on 8/24/2009 4:42:03 AM
    I would like to know how can i start a kfc franchise business in Pretoria South Africa. Can you please provide me with the contact details of South african KFC office.
  • 50. Xolani Ndlovu said on 8/24/2009 6:36:48 AM
    Please forward me contact details for the KFC offices in South Africa and any other useful information regarding applying for a KFC franchise in South Africa. Thank you.
  • 51. Nthabi said on 8/26/2009 2:37:01 PM
    I would like to open a KFC franchise in Zambia. I would be grateful if you could send me the details and the procedures to go about this. Thank you
  • 52. Moliehi said on 8/27/2009 4:56:56 AM
    Hi, I want to open KFC in Mafeteng. which is in the south region of Lesotho. There are 2 KFC outlets in the country at the moment, but there are based in the capital city Maseru. Please send me all the details regarding the franchise.
  • 53. Yuven Govender said on 8/27/2009 10:15:37 AM
    Hi there, i want to start up a Kfc franchise in Durban, South Africa and i want to find out what is the financial and legal requirements and any other details for starting up a Kfc. Thank you
  • 54. sharwan kumar said on 8/29/2009 7:23:32 AM
    hi, i want to start up a KFC franchise in faridabad, we have 100 sq.yard, three floor in sector 14, please give me details of starting a kfc & its terms & conditions. please reply thanks 09811058363
  • 55. anil tomar said on 8/30/2009 3:19:52 AM
    hi, i want to start up kfc franchise in indore, madhya pradesh, india. so please give me details of starting from terms & condition. please reply. thanks
  • 56. Shankar N K said on 8/31/2009 2:04:42 AM
    Hi, Please let me know the procedure, protocols for starting a KFC outlet in Mysore. Waiting for your kind reply. Thanks in advance.
  • 57. Muriel said on 8/31/2009 8:19:30 AM
    Would you be so kind as to send me information on how I can apply for a Kentucky Fried Chicken Franchise, and how much I would need to start my own. Thanks, Muriel
  • 58. HLONI said on 8/31/2009 9:10:56 AM
    I would like to open a KFC franchise in Hlotse, Leribe Northern part of Lesotho, Southern Africa. I would like to know as how I do to start this wonderful franchise. Could you please forward with the contact person regarding this. Thanks, Hloni
  • 59. Motlatsi said on 9/1/2009 10:30:51 AM
    Hi, I would like to open a KFC franchise in Maseru, Lesotho. Please advise of how to start. Please give information on all I need to start.
  • 60. Rashu said on 9/2/2009 4:08:43 AM
    hi, i am planning to start a KFC in new delhi, India. In well situated and popular place. i would like to have all the details and formalities that i need to do to start this business as soon as possible. i would be really appreciate if i hear from you soon. regards, Rashu Khorwal
  • 61. kirubananthan said on 9/3/2009 9:34:13 AM
    hi,i would like to open a KFC franchise in coimbatore. it will be very grateful if you give me full details related to that
  • 62. zaheeda patel said on 9/3/2009 3:42:12 PM
    i am interested in opening a kfc in durban. please forward me details for smallest store and prices. thank you, zaheeda, 0832323785, 031 2071180
  • 63. Tracey Xaba said on 9/4/2009 8:33:33 AM
    Hi, I am interested in opening a KFC franchise in JHB. please send me more info on how i would go about this and what are the requirements from KFC. Thank you
  • 64. Prasanna Vinod kumar said on 9/5/2009 6:19:06 AM
    I am interested to open a KFC in vellore, Tamil Nadu. kindly give me the details and the investment plans for the smallest store thank you. Vinod
  • 65. gaurav randhawa said on 9/5/2009 10:03:26 AM
    hi. i am interested in opening kfc in pathonkot {punjab}. because there is no such restaurant in this area and also the tourist capacity of this place is very high and 2 states are relatively very close to each other at that point. so please inform me about all the criteria of having franchise of kfc .........
  • 66. Edwin Bender said on 9/6/2009 6:48:26 PM
    I am interested in opening a KFC in Cape Town. Please forward me the details and investment plans. Regards.....Edwin Bender
  • 67. sumit said on 9/7/2009 12:55:59 AM
    hi, myself sumit, engineer by profession. i love to open a KFC in bahadurgarh (Delhi border). if not allotted to anyone so far please provide all details and investment plan and process required for setup a KFC
  • 68. Nikhil.A.Dave said on 9/7/2009 9:23:39 AM
    Dear Sir, I am from Ahmadabad, myself nikhil, i have a place already ready with the best furniture like a lounge. The place is about 2200 sqf. At the location at S.G.Highway opposite rajpath club. My place was used before as a hookah lounge. But now we have closed down. I would like to start an restaurant of KFC. I assumed that there is no KFC in Gujarat at Ahmadabad. And the ahmedabad is in huge demand and very famous for restaurant business. I would like to know what are the percentage you take and how much franchise cost. If in-case you offer franchise. I have ready made interior. The best interior in Ahmadabad or say Gujarat. I can provide you the photo also. Please let me know, my email address : xorgxxx@hotmail.com, Mobile no : 9909929772, 9909929773, Your Kindly, Nikhil.A.Dave
  • 69. Beena Gogoi said on 9/8/2009 12:44:43 PM
    Hi, I am very keen in opening a franchise of kfc in Guwahati and Nagpur. so, kindly contact me at the earliest possible.
  • 70. Francois Kleu said on 9/9/2009 8:02:56 AM
    I want some info on opening a KFC in Stellenbosch. Please send me some info on starting-up costs etc.
  • 71. amit korgaokar said on 9/9/2009 12:33:34 PM
    Hi, I am interested in opening a KFC franchise in GOA ( Calangute ). please let me know more details on the costing and final budget. please do soon.
  • 72. raj kumar munda said on 9/11/2009 4:48:11 AM
    i am interested to open a franchise of KFC. what are major requirement have to be needed kindly help me out. like capital, any security deposit norms and condition. with regards, Raj Kumar Munda
  • 73. M.Dharmaraj said on 9/11/2009 6:44:43 AM
    I am interested to open an franchise of KFC restaurant in Chennai city. Please give me the full details of budgeting, staffs training, accessories etc. Already i have a experience in Hotel Business in chennai and still operating successfully.
  • 74. Manasi Kanoi Jalan said on 9/11/2009 9:44:39 AM
    I am interested to open a franchise of KFC in one of the prime ares in Kolkata city. I am a hotelier with a work experience. i work in hotels for 5-6 years. Kindly send me the requirements for opening the franchise.
  • 75. Sri said on 9/12/2009 10:33:11 AM
    I am From Tirupur(Tamil Nadu) in India. I am sure KFC will get good business if KFC can give a franchise to me. Please Mail be the maximum detail for making a head start on this venture.
  • 76. mariya shine said on 9/13/2009 9:59:25 AM
    hai this is mariya shine and i would like to open a franchise of KFC in coimbatore and trivandrum. so please mail me the maximum detail for making a head start on this venture
  • 77. gabriel said on 9/14/2009 3:45:23 AM
    Hi, I want to open a KFC Franchise in Hyderabad. please mail me the required details to get a Franchise. Thank you, Gabriel
  • 78. Juanne said on 9/17/2009 9:23:36 AM
    Good afternoon I would like to be part of this winning team by starting a franchise in every demanding area for this particular brand and I need information on how do I start and what to do.
  • 79. vinoth kumaar said on 9/22/2009 11:35:19 AM
    hi, i'm interested to start KFC franchise in Tiruchy(TN). i would like to know the details about the initial investments, security amount, machinery cost and where to purchase. so please kindly mail me the details for making ahead to start and serve for people.
  • 80. Belinda Singh said on 9/24/2009 5:17:32 AM
    I am interested in finding out about opening a KFC franchise in Patiala, India. Please could you send all the necessary information needed to consider this. Many thanks.
  • 81. Shathani Tessy Gaothuse said on 9/24/2009 7:26:52 AM
    I want to open a kfc franchise in selebi phikwe, botswana. Please help with details as soon as possible. Thanks
  • 82. futhi dlamini said on 9/25/2009 4:52:25 AM
    i would like to own a kfc franchise in Swaziland next to a big border post between Swaziland and South Africa or Mozambique. what are the requirements? i'm so anxious to start. please forward me with all the relevant details so i can realize my dream. thank-you
  • 83. Shivendra Singh said on 9/26/2009 8:27:13 AM
    i want to start your store in India in one of the tourist hot spot and you don't have any as outlet there as of now. please let me know what are the requirements to start up and what kind of finances are involved. Thanks
  • 84. James Karanja said on 9/28/2009 8:02:34 AM
    What are the possibilities of opening a KFC franchise in Kenya? KFC was around in the early '80's but the business owner moved out abroad. The potential of a success as a fast food outlet is good business and KFC would definitely make a mark.
  • 85. Loyiso Nhlapo said on 9/29/2009 10:52:18 AM
    Hi, i'd like to start a KFC franchise in Pretoria could you please send me all the information. i need to know in order to pursue this. Thanks!
  • 86. mahipal singh rathore said on 9/29/2009 2:55:21 PM
    hi. i am interested in opening kfc in UDAIPUR (Rajasthan). because there is no such type of restaurant in this area and also the tourist capacity of this place is very very high. so please inform me about all the criteria of having franchise of kfc.
  • 87. Manu Varghese said on 9/30/2009 3:13:15 AM
    Dear Concerned, i Would like to know the possibilities of opening of a KFC Franchise in Kochi, Kerala. Kindly request your revert with regard to procedures to be followed.
  • 88. rani gupta said on 9/30/2009 3:58:29 AM
    hi, i am interested in opening kfc in jamshedpur. could you please send me all the information. thanks. contact no 9835189718
  • 89. Asim Rafiq said on 10/1/2009 9:07:38 AM
    Hi.. I want to open a KFC franchise in Srinagar (KASHMIR). Now I want the complete information for opening the same. Please forward me the complete details for the same thing as soon as possible. Thanks!
  • 90. pep said on 10/2/2009 5:09:09 PM
    i want to open a KFC franchise in Daventry, England. could you please advise and send details. many thanks regards Pep.
  • 91. Nasser said on 10/4/2009 1:39:00 AM
    i would like to start a KFC outlet in dar es salaam, Tanzania, would you forward information and requirements needed and the exact costs. thanking you in advance and hope to hear from you soon.
  • 92. Pradeep said on 10/5/2009 12:21:04 AM
    Hi, I would like to open a KFC franchise in Bangalore, India. Could you please help me with all the information required to get the franchise. Regards, Pradeep, +919986575756
  • 93. Recha said on 10/6/2009 2:04:17 AM
    I would like to start a KFC Franchise in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. the city has a great customer base for fast food. dominos opened here 2 weeks back to exploit this opportunity. My place is in the heart and commercial centre of the city. the area would be aprx 2500-3000 sqft. please mail me the necessary requirements to open a franchise. I am looking forward to take it up. contact No- 9431110611
  • 94. sudhirmallabaruah said on 10/6/2009 8:44:57 AM
    Hi I m sudhirmallabaruah and i'm interested to take up the franchise of KFC for Guwahati. Its a fast growing city and I see ample of opportunities to expand KFC here. Kindly let me know the details and the procedure for the same.
  • 95. Mongamo (GP) said on 10/7/2009 7:36:40 AM
    hi there, i would like to open a KFC Franchise in Alice, Eastern Cape, South Africa, who can i speak to?
  • 96. hein said on 10/7/2009 9:53:12 AM
    Hi i would like to know if i can buy a kfc in sasolburg/parys area, south africa. Please send me details/prices OR contact me for any other opportunities.
  • 97. Thomas Nhekede said on 10/8/2009 8:57:20 AM
    Please advise me what i should do to start a KFC franchise in RSA. I do have a bit of some money put aside and i would like to know the costs and initial capital as well as your requirements to start such a venture. My contact details are as follows : 084 831 9772 / 011 111 4097
  • 98. pankaj kashyap said on 10/8/2009 4:31:33 PM
    Hi i want to know the complete information regarding investment. I am looking forward for a kfc in INDIA, rohini, delhi. contact no;+919837120030,+919808751751
  • 99. girish said on 10/9/2009 5:32:43 AM
    hi let me get some detail about kfc restaurant to start at tamilnadu
    1. initial payment
    2. cost of running
    3. franchise getting details
    4. duration of agreement
    plz let me get some details as soon as possible .
  • 100. ashwini said on 10/9/2009 12:22:09 PM
    Hi.. I need to know about the details and rules to start up the kfc in chennai at velacherry or at nearer places.. provide me the details with initial payment, cost of running, about the workers, equipments rate, infrastructure or lounge costs
  • 101. Asim Rafiq said on 10/12/2009 11:22:19 AM
    Hi.. I want to open a KFC franchise in Srinagar (KASHMIR). Now I want the complete information for opening the same. Please forward me the complete details for the same thing as soon as possible.. I sent you this mail before few days but got no response from your side..please provide me the complete details of the same as soon as possible... you can cal me on 09906886140... Thanks
  • 102. manish kohli said on 10/14/2009 11:11:04 AM
    I want to get franchisee of KFC in ranchi or tata. can you send me the detail information regarding this .09437075826
  • 103. Siddharth Dey said on 10/14/2009 4:53:07 PM
    I would like to start a KFC Franchise in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The city has a great customer base for fast food. Indore is growing very rapidly and I see ample of opportunities to expand KFC here. Please mail me the necessary requirements to open a franchise. I am looking forward to take it up. contact No- 09826646636
  • 104. HARPREET SINGH said on 10/16/2009 1:02:26 AM
    hi there, i would like to open a kfc hub here in karnal, haryana, india, 132001. as there is no kfc nearby, i've got place available with me which is on the national highway. i just want to grab the opportunity to open a kfc so please forward me all the necessary details, will be thankful
  • 105. Hassan Kerar said on 10/17/2009 7:05:05 AM
  • 106. ankitsharma said on 10/17/2009 12:07:45 PM
    hi there i would like to open a kfc restaurant here in karnal haryana, india, 132001 as there is no kfc. i got a place available with me which is on the national highway i just want to grab the opportunity to open a kfc so please forward me all the necessary details, will be thankful. I would like to start a KFC restaurant in Egypt could you send all the details in terms of cost and required capital?
  • 107. Thembeka Magagula said on 10/17/2009 11:37:41 PM
    I would like to set up a KFC franchise in Swaziland. I have located the area which would guarantee good returns, therefore getting finance should not be a problem. We currently have about 4 outlets in the country under the same ownership, the location I have in mind will not be in competition with these branches.
  • 108. jeetu said on 10/18/2009 8:16:38 AM
    i would like to open a kfc restaurant in ahmedabad (gujarat)as there is no kfc right now. pls forward me all the necessary details in terms of cost and required capital. thanks
  • 109. ranjan pattanaik said on 10/18/2009 8:03:38 PM
    sir, i want to start kfc franchise at bhubaneswar, orissa. i've own land available and also involved in hotel and college business and i am ready to invest more than 1 crore so kindly inform me the procedure regarding franchise opening. thanking you, ranjan pattanaik, 09438702407, 09338703161
  • 110. Sunil Kumar Dash said on 10/19/2009 5:56:05 AM
    hi let me get some detail about kfc restaurant to start at Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
    1. initial investment
    2. cost of running
    3. procedure to get KFC franchise
    4. agreement details
    plz let me get some details as soon as possible
  • 111. Yogeswaran.N said on 10/21/2009 6:23:18 AM
    I am interested in opening a KFC in Madurai South part of tamilnadu, can you please mail me the procedures and formalities
  • 112. T Sithole said on 10/21/2009 6:56:07 AM
    Good day. Like many other of this application, please send me all the details of opening a KFC restaurant. Giving a chance, I KNOW I CAN BE THE NEXT COLONEL SANDERS! TAKING THIS BRAND TO GREATER LEVELS IN SOUTH AFRICA.!
  • 113. Mogogi Sekgwake said on 10/22/2009 3:29:19 AM
    I am interested in operating a kfc restaurant in Botswana, can you please forward details to me all necessary procedures of how to start and operate kfc outlet
  • 114. Mohamed said on 10/22/2009 9:16:39 AM
    Good day, i have always been told what a mission it is to open a KFC franchise and that new stores are only given to existing Franchisees in SA. Can you please prove this statement wrong and forward me all the necessary documents and costings for opening up a store as i have a fantastic opportunity in a huge corporate which will service both the internal employees as well as the public. I'm looking forward to your response
  • 115. RUPSI SHARMA said on 10/22/2009 2:40:16 PM
    I have space in south delhi, i would like to go for KFC franchise, i would like to know that how much funds are required and how to exactly start a kfc outlet. PLZ reply me as soon as possible.
  • 116. saurabh patel said on 10/23/2009 1:24:23 AM
    good day....i have interest in KFC franchise in gujarat(Nadia) so can u pl provide information about investment and how do i get the franchise and whom to contact for. thanks.......
  • 117. varadaraj anchan said on 10/24/2009 3:07:32 AM
    sir, i would like to go for kfc franchise. i would like to know about how to proceed and would like to know that details regarding the same. Also i want to know the phone no of mumbai office
  • 118. NAVEEN said on 10/24/2009 12:58:53 PM
    I WANT TO START KFC FRANCHISE IN VISAKHAPATNAM I HAVE GOOD PLACE TO START WHERE PEOPLE GATHER IN WEAK ENDS AND HOLIDAYS AND WHERE COLLAGE STUDENTS ARE MORE .. I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS HOW TO GET THE FRANCHISE AND DO I NEED 2 DEPOSIT ANY MONEY TO START KFC FRANCHISES PLS TELL ME THE DETAILS ..........
  • 119. similonkiwane said on 10/25/2009 9:19:11 AM
    good day...i have interest KFC franchise in Zimbabwe (bulawayo). i would like to know how to proceed and details of the costs and any other pertinent information
  • 120. Prasant Nevrekar said on 10/26/2009 5:16:08 AM
    Hi I m Prasant nevrekar and i'm interested to take up the franchise of KFC for Pune - Maharastra / India . Its a fast growing city and I see ample of opportunities to expand KFC here. Kindly let me know the details and the procedure for the same.
    1. Investment
    2. Space required
    Expecting reply asap.
  • 121. Mohamed Ghani said on 10/26/2009 9:08:21 AM
    I am very much interested to open KFC outlet in Tamilnadu(Trichy Area). kindly let me know the detail procedure to follow up
  • 122. Tushar said on 10/26/2009 2:25:24 PM
    I want to open a KFC Restaurant & I need to know how to complete the project. Please do forward me the details to djtushar@gmail.com & let me know how much investment is required to start the restaurant. call me on 9937660086. i am planning to have it in orissa Bhubaneswar, Thanks& Regards
  • 123. RAMUNARAYANAN said on 10/27/2009 3:22:42 AM
    dear sir i would like to start in KFC in your franchise in my place COIMBATORE, TIRUPUR, ERODE I AM IN GOOD RETAIL IN THIS AREA SO PLS TOUCH WITH ME MY NAME; RAMUNARAYANAN, 09942274431, knramu@jkcestaates.com
  • 124. Sunny Mathew said on 10/27/2009 2:26:47 PM
    I would like to know formalities to start KFC franchise in Kerala, India, Initial investment, space etc
  • 125. ARVIND GUPTA said on 10/29/2009 5:19:22 AM
    dear sir I am keenly interested to start KFC in Meerut (U.P.)(INDIA)as there is no franchise till date in Meerut region, there is about 22,00,000 lakh people in Meerut, kindly provide me the details regarding investment required and space required and other necessary thing for successful opening of the franchise. kindly mail me on my mail ID or do contact me on +91 9837252413. In await of ur response. Thanking You, Arvind Gupta
  • 126. Anurag shukla said on 10/29/2009 11:58:37 AM
    hi, i would like to know how to start KFC in kanpur? its investment with full detail my contact no is 09415042901 my name is ANURAG.
  • 127. Mr.R.Mc Sandaruwan said on 10/29/2009 3:27:04 PM
    Dear sir\madam, I hope to establish a kfc shop in my home town, There is good demand for your quality products in sriLanka. Therefore I'm kindly requesting from you some information about preparing and fulfilling ingredients and methods. I will be truthful to you if you accept this mail and make a reply. Thank you.,R.M.C. Sandaruwan
  • 128. RICO SMITH said on 10/30/2009 8:47:39 AM
    i want to start a kfc franchise in the town piketberg, but i need more information, how to write the business plan, and how much is it to start a kfc franchise, can you inform me. my email address:ricosmith@ovi.com
  • 129. Kamal Kumar said on 11/1/2009 12:56:22 PM
    I am interested in opening KFC in Himachal Pradesh. So please let me know all the requirements for that.
  • 130. Amardeep said on 11/1/2009 1:51:38 PM
    dear sir I am keenly interested to start KFC in HISSAR, HARYANA, INDIA as there is no franchise till date in FATEHABAD, there is about 6 lakh people in FATEHABD, kindly provide me the details regarding investment required and space required and other necessary thing for successful opening of the franchise. kindly mail me on my mail ID or do contact me on +91 9812535703. In a wait of ur response. Thanking You, AMARDEEP
  • 131. Nathanael said on 11/2/2009 11:38:25 PM
    Sir, I am from Shillong, Meghalaya and the potential and market for KFC is growing far and large. The locals here are all Non Vegetarians and KFC really stands a chance to boom in this region. On this context I am very interested in franchising KFC in my region. Please reply........ Thank You.
  • 132. BOTSHELO RAKUBA said on 11/3/2009 12:01:45 PM
    I'M IN NORTH WEST - RUSTENBURG I WOULD LIKE TO FRANCHISE KFC. PLS FORWARD ME THE INFORMATION AS I'M AN INTERESTED YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR.
  • 133. Hlubi Radebe said on 11/3/2009 5:04:40 PM
    Like everyone I am also interested in a KFC franchising...in Gauteng Soweto...pls email me all the details...the cost..requirements and the process...Thanx
  • 134. shanu said on 11/8/2009 6:35:06 AM
    Hello sir/madam. this is shanu i want to open KFC restaurant in surat, Gujarat.. so plz kindly send me the details of investments and other information..Thank you...
  • 135. Sriram Pajjuri said on 11/9/2009 2:47:49 PM
    I am keen to open a KFC Franchise in Hyderabad. I have a great location in mind where the restaurant clicks just like that. Please do forward the details regarding the same.
  • 136. Ugam Infrastructure said on 11/11/2009 11:47:01 PM
    want to open KFC Franchise in Thane and Khandala. Kindly forward us all the details about the same and contacts.
  • 137. Damaris Mashishi said on 11/12/2009 1:19:24 PM
    Hi, I have identified the perfect location to open another kfc franchise in Johannesburg and would like assistance with the process to start the franchise. Kindly please forward us the details, requirements etc and who to contact to get the process started. Regards
  • 138. Abdul Rahman said on 11/13/2009 1:15:10 AM
    I am interested in KFC franchise at Belguam(north karnataka INDIA). Can I get details about requirements.
  • 139. Sandeep Nanda said on 11/14/2009 12:40:12 PM
    I AM INTERESTED IN STARTING UP KFC FRANCHISE IN DEHRA DUN SO IF U CAN TELL ME ABOUT THE DETAILS NEEDED FOR IT AT MY EMAIL.TY.
  • 140. Vivian said on 11/15/2009 2:09:21 AM
    Hi all KFC interested parties. You are welcome to send ur details, name country city u want to open a kfc and capital u have available to me. I will then in return do the research for you. I do all the shopfitting and site preparations for kfc in south africa and will help u to become a member of this very lucrative fast food group. You will need to buy a franchise and setup the building to kfc standards etc- i can do all the setup manufacturing etc for u. Regards. viv
  • 141. Sasi Gnanapragasam said on 11/17/2009 4:39:45 AM
    I would like to start a KFC Franchise in VELLORE, Tamil Nadu, India. Let me know the procedures and rules to start the proceedings. I'm very much interested in doing this. kindly help. Thank you for your consideration. We have in our City world famous hospital named Christian Medical collage & Vellore institute of technology (VIT). Yours sincerely, Sasi Gnanapragasam
  • 142. Mohammed Emran said on 11/18/2009 9:13:04 AM
    i would like to start KFC franchise in ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA. pls tell me the process this place is one of richest place in andhra pradesh, where most of the people are food lovers, they like to spend most of time in restaurant.
  • 143. vijay kumar said on 11/19/2009 4:41:32 AM
    I would like to take up kfc franchise at Madurai Tamil Nadu. I have my own premises at a main business street. I would like to have the complete detail. kindly send me the same
  • 144. Ravi said on 11/19/2009 8:48:56 AM
    I would like to open up a KFC in Durban, South Africa. There are several premises already available. Please provide me with the cost in terms of South African currency
  • 145. Pumeza Belu said on 11/19/2009 9:37:31 AM
    I would like to open up a KFC in East London, South Africa. Please provide me with the cost in terms of South African currency and other information i need to know to get started.
  • 146. saritaslong said on 11/19/2009 12:02:29 PM
    i would like to open a KFC outlet in Shillong, Meghalaya, India and would like to know the project details, like minimum investment, staff training and minimum area required. there are a few premises already available.
  • 147. piyush Agarwal said on 11/21/2009 2:56:25 AM
    I would like to start KFC franchise in Uttrakhand, INDIA. please mail me the procedures and formalities. Kindly forward us all the details about the same and contacts
  • 148. A.Ravi Teja said on 11/21/2009 3:47:14 AM
    I need information regarding franchise requirements in vishakapatnam, andhra pradesh. Please send me the information
  • 149. sunil poulose said on 11/21/2009 3:40:02 PM
    i would like to start a kfc outlet in cochin, kerala, india. please forward the formalities details to me and contacts as well
  • 150. Balaji said on 11/24/2009 5:43:44 AM
    I would like to start a kfc outlet in my native hosur, tamilnadu, india. plz kindly provide me the details my number is 9003021980
  • 151. Lukas Skhosana said on 11/25/2009 1:54:59 AM
    Hi, i want KFC franchise in south Africa, Pretoria, Witbank, Johannesburg, Marble Hall in South Africa, can u please give me the contact details for South Africa
  • 152. Bijay Dash said on 11/25/2009 5:12:20 AM
    Dear Sir, I am a bachelor of commerce & Law with PGD in (M.M) & PGD in ( EXIM. Presently I am working in a Corporate & designated as a G.M (EXIM) & wish to take the franchise of KFC for Bhubaneswar, Orissa. Please let me know the formalities & investment required for the same. Awaiting for your early response. Best regards, Bijay Dash. HF : 9879614899
  • 153. william makufeni said on 11/26/2009 4:42:14 AM
    Please could you email me information on opening up my own KFC outlet in Cosmos city, Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa. Please could you also email me an example of what the business plan and Business Model should incorporate and look like. Regards, Willliam
  • 154. Austin Oloyede said on 11/26/2009 5:41:26 PM
    I live in United States and i have a degree in Food and Nutrition. I'm planing to open KFC restaurant in Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria. I will be glad if you could send me all the necessary information needed thanks. Cell-412-641-0605.
  • 155. S Mukherjee said on 11/27/2009 4:29:09 AM
    I would like to open a new outlet of KFC in Kolkata, India Sector V ( IT Hub of Kolkata) . Please let me know how much capital I need for it. Also let me know the entire procedure for same.
  • 156. Orekolotse Anne Koloi said on 11/27/2009 6:13:50 AM
    Maun Botswana in the Northwest Region of the Country. Cell: 267 71912446
  • 157. William Mbikwana said on 11/28/2009 3:58:14 AM
    i own a successful tarvern and bottle store located in Embalenhle township in Secunda, Mpumalanga South Africa and now think of expanding my business by operating a KFC outlet in Evander. Can u tell me how i complete the registration to acquire the franchise
  • 158. Avinash Singh said on 11/28/2009 6:30:47 AM
    i want to take the Franchisee of KFC at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. pl let me know the process/ basic requirements for the same.
  • 159. Ashwin Puraswani said on 11/28/2009 11:20:28 AM
    Hi, I wanted to apply for the franchise of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Could you please send me the details? Business Location would be in the city of Ahmedabad in Gujarat Stste in India. Kindly revert incase of any queries. Thanks & Regards, Ashwin.P.
  • 160. Ashish gupta said on 11/29/2009 10:12:45 AM
    I would like to start a KFC franchise in Indore M.P. India let me know how to start plz send your rules & regulation ?
  • 161. sharun d souza said on 11/29/2009 10:38:38 AM
    Dear Sir, I am very much interested to open a KFC franchise at my place at manglore City, Karnataka, india. I need to know how the complete project details. Please do forward me the details. Thanks& Regards. Sharun D'souza
  • 162. Miss.Sachintha said on 11/30/2009 1:01:30 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I wish to start a KFC Franchise shop in my home town. Since SriLanka has a good social situation at present it will be a grate opportunity for an invest.Therefore I kindly request from you some information that how to prepare and fulfill materials and methods.And I hope to establish the shop in Gampaha at SriLanka. I must be thankful to you if you accept my request. Thanks
  • 163. rumshad said on 11/30/2009 1:36:51 AM
    I would like to start a KFC Franchise in calicut, cochin and kannur in kerala. I would require to know, whom should i contact for this and what are all the materials that i would require in order to begin the business..
  • 164. Musa Otumile said on 11/30/2009 3:25:29 AM
    i would like to open a KFC franchise in Midrand. i have no clue on how to go about applying for the franchise. please assist with all the info that will assist me.
  • 165. sumit said on 11/30/2009 7:19:55 AM
    hi i am from allahabad want to open a franchise of kfc my no is 09936303348. i want to know whole details of kfc .
  • 166. Ramakrishna said on 11/30/2009 8:28:11 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, Hi i am from vizayawada, andhra pradesh, india. i would like to open a KFC franchise in Vizayawada. Please provide details for applying franchise. if any body having details please provide to me.. Thanks & regards, ramakrishna
  • 167. Gabatewe Ikaneng said on 11/30/2009 9:04:47 AM
    I would like to start KFC Franchise in Selebi Phikwe, Botswana but do not know how to go about it. Please help me with all the necessary information.
  • 168. vijayrajsinh said on 12/1/2009 4:44:50 AM
    hi i really want the franchise of the KFC and want all the details of requirement of area the capacity i do have the ideal location for it in himalaya mall on drive in road ahmedabad above Mc donalds and papa jones pizza i have the whole 1st floor in the mall on main road location so plz do reply me on the given mail address. thank u
  • 169. Nirmal said on 12/2/2009 1:29:23 AM
    Hi there, Please let me get some detail about kfc restaurant to start at Erode, Tamil Nadu. I need Details on Initial investment, cost of running, Profit sharing, Agreement. Thanks & Regards, Nirmal
  • 170. ANBARASU ABI said on 12/2/2009 11:38:15 PM
    hi i would like to start kfc franchise in madurai, tamilnadu. so i just need the full details of kfc franchise........ pls provide the details..... urs lovingly anbarasu
  • 171. frank nii okanta ankrah said on 12/3/2009 8:15:29 AM
    To whom It May Concern, I'm a young entrepreneur! whose ambition is to establishing this Unique Brand name restaurant here In my Country Ghana. It has been the intention of my colleague Mr Harun and I to establish such great business franchise here in Ghana to be precise Western Region- Takoradi. My country stocked oil in commercial quantities and as a result foreign investors from America and China Have trooped into our country and they are in Great need of this amazing delicious delicacies! so we have thought it wise to establish this franchise in the oil city! Can you please get back to as asap! with all the requirement and if possible sign a deal with us! since we will be the first in Ghana! best regards, frank nii okanta ankrah!
  • 172. Syed Shakir Hasin said on 12/4/2009 10:25:05 AM
    I want detail information to setup kfc franchise in Patna india. plz do forward all the necessary information. Waiting for your response. Syed Shakir Hasin
  • 173. Riaz Ahmad said on 12/4/2009 12:44:58 PM
    plz send me a details of franchise in Srinagar india. i am having a big mall in posh area of Srinagar in j&k state which is ideal location for kfc restaurant.
  • 174. vamsi repaka said on 12/5/2009 3:43:21 AM
    what is the investment required to start KFC franchise in andhra pradesh
  • 175. Khalid Khan said on 12/5/2009 4:27:29 AM
    Dear Sirs, I would like to open a outlet of KFC in Gorakhpur, U.P. India(Business Hub of Gorakhpur). Please let me know how much capital I need for it. Also let me know the entire procedure for same, waiting for your response. Best Regards, Khalid Khan
  • 176. SAHIL CHAWLA said on 12/5/2009 5:33:34 AM
    To whom It May Concern. I would like to open a outlet of KFC in East patel nagar, New Delhi, India. Plz do forward all the necessary information. Waiting for your response. Thanks & regards
  • 177. chetan bharucha said on 12/5/2009 5:47:11 AM
    i want to start kfc in my city surat, gujarat, india. so pls send me detail about to start franchise in my city. pls call me on my cell. 9824100266
  • 178. shivam kapil said on 12/7/2009 1:58:06 AM
    I am interested to start a KFC joint in Ahmedabad (Gujarat). We have a very strong Financial Stability and we are in Gujarat for the last 35yrs. pl lets us know and contact us for taking up a KFC Franchisee in Ahmedabad ...My Contact Number is 971470400 and My Name is Shivam Kapil
  • 179. rahul said on 12/7/2009 11:49:19 AM
    sir, we provide space to companies on rent for their restaurants in different cities of punjab and we have space just opp to bharti-wall-mart in amritsar on national high way, if interested plz contact at 09465278710 thank you.
  • 180. dayesh azgoankar said on 12/7/2009 11:04:40 PM
    Dear Sir, I am from goa, myself dayesh azgoankar, i have a place. The place is at the location in vasco, goa. I would like to start an KFC restaurant. I assumed that there is no KFC in goa. And the goa is in huge demand and very famous for restaurant business. I would like to know what and how much franchise cost. If in-case you offer franchise. please contact dayesh azoankar 9221214965
  • 181. mahesh said on 12/8/2009 4:22:02 AM
    whats the investments to open franchise in andhrapradesh india
  • 182. Marcus Andersen said on 12/8/2009 5:53:37 AM
    HI! I would like to start a KFC in Sweden. We dont have anyone in sweden. So i want to open it up in Stockholm, malmo and gothenburg. We have good opportunity here! Please contact me on mail for further information. Best Regards Marcus. A
  • 183. himanshi gupta said on 12/8/2009 9:15:27 AM
    hello! i would like to know the investment required for KFC. initial cost, franchise cost, total investment. i want kfc franchise for jammu (j&k) india. himanshi gupta, 9871292354
  • 184. Manoj Kheterpal said on 12/8/2009 10:01:13 AM
    Hi, I would like to have an opportunity to start a franchise of KFC in Yamuna Nagar, Haryana. We are here in Yamuna Nagar from last 25 years. I am Masters in MBA and in Sales and Marketing Job from Last three years & Brother is doing a business in Yamuna Nagar from last 12 years. It's a mixture of Business and Service experience we do have.
    Potential:
    1. Most of Population is belongs to Business class.
    2. Educational hub: youth putting up in hostels.
    3. Total Population: 10,41,360 - Urban Population: 4,84,000 - Rural Population: 5,57,360
    So keen to know more about the same. Thanks and Regards, Manoj Kheterpal, +91 931 367 0542
  • 185. D. K. Sachdeva said on 12/9/2009 2:32:37 AM
    We would like to have a franchise of KFC in Karnal. The location is a on NH-1 (125 K.M. from Delhi north side.) We have 2000 sq Yds. on National Highway. Please let us know the formalities and requisitions for the franchise. KARNAL, HARYANA, INDIA. Ph: +919416120200
  • 186. Raunack said on 12/9/2009 6:12:55 AM
    i would like to start a KFC Franchisee in Sikkim Gangtok. Let me know all details
  • 187. Rohith said on 12/10/2009 2:24:34 AM
    i would like to know the details for franchising KFC in Kochi, Kerala, India
  • 188. festus Umosor said on 12/10/2009 3:16:52 AM
    i need to a KFC in pretoria South Africa. Esterus area of pretoria is the location i want the business to open. This is my phone number+27822988796, Kelvin
  • 189. antony said on 12/11/2009 2:07:53 AM
    I would like to start a KFC at Hosur(Tamil Nadu). Kindly provide me with the details @ fredrickantony@ymail.com
  • 190. ahmad said on 12/11/2009 5:32:14 AM
    respected sir, i want to kfc franchise in new delhi shahdra india initial cost pls give me details
  • 191. tajinder sethi said on 12/11/2009 6:44:48 AM
    i want to open a kfc outlet in dehradun. Please mail me all the important requirements
  • 192. raja said on 12/13/2009 2:57:09 AM
    I would like to start a KFC in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P. I just want to know about the investment required for KFC.
  • 193. lakshmoji said on 12/13/2009 5:17:41 AM
    I would like to start a KFC in Vijayawada, Andhra pradesh, India.
  • 194. Anil Merchant said on 12/13/2009 5:25:54 AM
    I would like to start a KFC in Surat, Gujarat, India. Please let us know about the area required & amount of investment required. Also please let us know about the contact for KFC in Gujarat.
  • 195. naresh said on 12/13/2009 8:37:41 AM
    Hi, i wanna start KFC in hyderabad, india. please give the information like capital investment, space requirement
  • 196. SAKTHI MOHAN said on 12/13/2009 11:13:21 AM
    We would like to know the details to start KFC franchisee in southern india in places like Coim3batore, Erode and few other small cities in the state of Tamilnadu, India. Please revert to us with details and local contact point to take it further.
  • 197. pete j mann said on 12/13/2009 9:28:50 PM
    I am Pete Mann living in U.S.A. from last 32 years. I have recently constructed a beautiful building in Nawanshahr Panjab on main Chandigarh-Jallandar highway. Its 25000 sq ft with nine restrooms and plenty of parking. I believe this will be the best location for KFC or Pizza Hut. Please send me full details your cooperation will be greatly appreciated. Thanking you
  • 198. Partha Sarathi samanta said on 12/14/2009 2:50:05 AM
    I AM PARTHA SARATHI SAMANTA, STAYING IN BHUBANESWAR, STATE:ORISSA. THIS IS THE CAPITAL OF ORISSA AND A V.GOOD PLACE AND VERY NEAR TO PURI(JAGARNATH TEMPLE). So I wanna start KFC in BHUBANESWAR, india. please give the information like capital investment, space requirement. MY NO:09853366774. LAND NO:06742540088
  • 199. abdul shabbar said on 12/14/2009 7:35:39 AM
    I WANT TO BRING KFC TO VIJAYWADA. ITS A GOOD PLACE TO START THE BUSINESS. I AM READY TO INVEST THE MONEY REQUIRED. PLS SEND DETAILS. VIJAYAWADA, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA - 520010
  • 200. SAJAD BHAT said on 12/15/2009 3:25:18 AM
    I would like to know the details to start KFC franchisee in SRINAGAR. Need to understand the procedure and requirements to open KFC Restaurant and also I need Details on Initial investment, cost of running etc. Thanks&Regards, Sajad Bhat, Distt. Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir., Srinagar,INDIA, mob:- 09797794239