How to Become a McDonald's Franchisee

• 1,230 comments

McDonald's is the biggest fast-food chain in the world that it boasts more than 30,000 restaurants in 119 countries. With this unrivaled popularity, entrepreneurs who will franchise on McDonald's will most likely succeed in the business; meanwhile this is how to start McDonald's franchising.

For those who want to franchise from McDonald's, they can visit its company website to know about the opportunities available to them are.

Meanwhile, the corporation allows interested franchisees to open chains only to places approved by them to make sure that entrepreneurs can reap the biggest financial benefits.

According to McDonald’s website, there are simple steps to become a franchisee. The first one is by completing the training provided by the corporation so the entrepreneurs will know how to handle their own businesses. Interested franchisees are also required to pay the franchising fee worth $45,000 which is relatively more expensive compared to other fast-food chains (this is understandable since McDonald’s is the most popular and biggest in the business).

According to the corporation, total investment of a franchisee would typically range from $950,200 to $1.8 million (this includes the franchising fee, equipment, building, and other things needed for the operation). After setting the business, entrepreneurs are still required to pay an annual royalty tax which is 12.5 percent of their gross profits. For 20 years, the binding contract will still be followed and after this period, franchisees can renew this if they would want to.

Meanwhile, the fast food giant requires its franchisees to have cash liquidity worth $250,000. Another requirement for them is to have a business experience that will allow them to handle their chains effectively. After qualifying as a franchisee, McDonald’s will train entrepreneurs for one week that will teach them more skills on how to manage their business.

After becoming a franchisee, the owners of McDonald’s fast food chain will still receive support from the corporation. There will be customer care support (online, toll-free phone line) which can help them in case they have encountered some problems in their business.

• Whataburger Franchise Info
    Opening a Whataburger franchise is one of the best things that a business-minded person should consider. This is because of the high profit and return and not to mention the easy steps in actually opening one.
  • Starting Backyard Burgers Franchise
    The Back Yard Burgers serve dine in, take out, drive thru and even caters its unique Black Angus made burgers to its customers and can serve as a profitable business option for food fanatics and entrepreneurs alike.

• 1. ABDUL said on 6/27/2009 10:44:20 AM
    am interested and would like to start a MC DONALD'S franchise in bhopal, mp, india. Please forward more details and this is because there is no MC DONALD'S branch in our city. please send me the details as soon as you can.
  • 2. m k singh said on 8/2/2009 7:09:01 PM
    Hello, I am interested in starting a MC DONALD'S franchise in Chennai/Pune India. Please forward details plan and including payment breakups, profit margin etc. Thanks
  • 3. lakshay said on 8/13/2009 1:37:21 AM
    hello, i am interested in starting a mc donalds franchisee in haridwar, uttaranchal.. can you please provide me the total details regarding the procedure including area required as soon as possible...
  • 4. thao bui said on 8/14/2009 12:13:04 AM
    dear Mcdonald's, i am very interested in becoming a franchisee in Melbourne, Australia. please send me full details. Thanks you
  • 5. BLAISE MBIYAVANGA said on 8/25/2009 1:03:53 PM
    I am interested in starting a Mc donald's franchise in London, UK. Please send the full details, as soon as possible,thank you.
  • 6. Parmod garg said on 9/5/2009 4:50:20 AM
    can you please provide me the entire details regarding the procedure including land and building requirements as soon as possible..thank you
  • 7. Parmod garg said on 9/5/2009 5:23:17 AM
    I ALSO WANT TO ADD THAT IN HISSAR and in near by areas, HARYANA, having 3787.90 sq.km geographical area and 14.45 lacs population, there is no mc donalds franchise... so i want to pull it up with my efforts.. reply me as soon as possible.
  • 8. Bharat chugh said on 9/11/2009 9:15:35 AM
    I am interested to open a franchise in Hisar . Please let me know by mail about terms and conditions talk2bharat@gmail.com
  • 9. shubham kakkar said on 9/12/2009 3:35:37 PM
    i am living in hisar & i realize that there is not even a good restaurant here & many people want mcDonald's here. so, i want to open a restaurant like mcdonald's here so that people can enjoy eating food so please give me some information about this. please..........
  • 10. pushvinder singh mundia said on 9/13/2009 11:40:40 PM
    hi, i am interested in starting a mcdonald franchise in chandigarh, India. Please send the full details, as soon as possible, thank you.
  • 11. THABO said on 9/22/2009 8:53:31 AM
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. I THABO SHOWS MY INTEREST IN HAVING YOUR FRANCHISE, AS IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT IN MY AREA (MARBLE HALL), THERE IS NO McDONALD AND I SO BELIEVE THAT GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE AREA, THE FRANCHISE CANNOT GO WRONG SINCE IT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS ABSENT. OTHER FRANCHISE HAVE BEEN THERE FOR NUMBER OF DECADES e,g KFC, WIMPY etc AND I GUESS THEY ARE DOING WELL, SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN THERE WHILE THE COMPLEX IT WAS STILL SMALL NOW, I EVEN THINK IS WRONG OF ME TO CALL IT A COMPLEX IT QUALIFIES TO BE CALLED A TOWN MEANING IT HAS BEEN GROWING EVER SINCE, OF COURSE WITH THE INCREASE IN POPULATION. I WILL BE PLEASED IF I CAN GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU.
  • 12. mohit malik said on 9/27/2009 3:54:12 AM
    i am interested to have a mcdonald's franchisee in sonipat. please send me full details about franchisee fees, building requirements.
  • 13. sushil bhutani said on 10/5/2009 1:38:26 PM
    DEAR SIR/MAM, I M INTERESTED IN OPENING A MCDONALS FRANCHISE AT PASHCHIM VIHAR IN DELHI. I am very much interested to set MCDONALS franchise outlet. For that I wanted to know all required details like expected area (sq.ft), necessary things to fulfill your requirements. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT MY Mb.NO 9911399931
  • 14. Amit Gupta said on 10/10/2009 5:11:17 AM
    Hello Sir, I am interested in opening a mcdonalds in Darjeeling, regarding the same i would be greatly obliged if you kindly let me know the details about the same. my no. is +91-9733306120. With Regards, Amit Gupta.
  • 15. Ali Khan said on 10/12/2009 12:43:14 PM
    I want to setup a mcdonald's franchise in afghanistan. please provide me all the details to open one in Afghanistan.
  • 16. prateek kapoor said on 10/21/2009 2:19:15 AM
    hello, although i'm a hotel professional and planning to have a mc donalds franchise at jhansi (u.p) india, so wanna have all the details of mcdonalds, area requirement, location prospects, fees and agreement, place, person to contact as soon as possible ........that will be g8 frm yur part. Regards
  • 17. Gaurav Bajaj said on 10/25/2009 11:13:07 PM
    Hi, I am interested to open a franchise in sonipat(haryana) near to delhi on NH1. please send me the requirement details.
  • 18. jaswinder singh said on 10/27/2009 11:43:31 AM
    hi... i want to know the procedure that how can i have a mcdonald's franchise?? i am jaswinder singh from mohali. i will be grateful to you for your kind help. thank you!
  • 19. Amardeep said on 11/1/2009 1:32:58 PM
    HELLO SIR I M BELONG TO ATEGABAD DISTRICT IN HARYANA. I WANT TO TAKE THE FRANCHISE OF MC DONALD, CAN U TELL ME THE PROCESS OF GETTING MC DONAL FRANCHISE AND HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PAY FOR GETTING MC FRANCHISE. I JUST FINISHED MY DIPLOMA IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT FROM SINGAPORE AND TRAINING. NOW I WANT TO START MY OWN BUSINESS PLZ TELL ME THE PROCESS. HURRY UP THANKS
  • 20. Sandeep Kumar said on 11/1/2009 9:37:39 PM
    Hi, We are interested in running a franchise of McDonalds in Tirupati, the world's holy place and tourist spot. Can any body please let us know the investment details and other requirements please.
  • 21. Parshottam Patel said on 11/4/2009 11:10:32 AM
    I want to take Mcdonalds franchisee in Ahmedabad. I have already 4800 sq.ft. premises (at Ground Floor) at S.G. Hwy. Road,Nr. New High Court in Ahmedabad. It Is probably the biggest mall in gujarat. I have already franchisee of 5 SUBWAY and a GAS Station in USA. I hope you will reply soon. Thanks / Regards, Parshottam Patel
  • 22. Anshul agrawal said on 11/5/2009 1:28:52 AM
    Hi!!!! i'm anshul agrawal from dhule city[M.H.] i want a franchise of your hotel as there is no such hotel in my city so i believe that it would give us much profit. so plz give me the further details. i'm waiting for ur reply; or u can contact me on [9890444773]. Thanks 4r giving ur precious time.
  • 23. Nitin arora said on 11/9/2009 6:37:45 AM
    Respected mcdonalds management. i want to open mcd in sonipat in city.(Haryana)pls give me urs further detail. contact no 09215569385..with regard nitin
  • 24. Parul Malik said on 11/12/2009 12:27:06 AM
    Hi, I am highly interested to open Mcd's franchisee. Would you please provide me some information regarding the same e.g. To whom i need to contact for that and what all formalities I need to do.
  • 25. K. Sunil Kumar said on 11/12/2009 10:02:56 AM
    hi, i'm sunil kumar. i am planning to start a new venture at nellore, india. and much interested in taking franchise of one of the largest fast-food chain i.e. MCDONALDS. plz provide me the information for further proceeding...
  • 26. lovish chhabra said on 11/15/2009 5:19:41 AM
    i want to take the franchise of mc donals for sri ganganagar, rajasthan, india. please provide me the details regarding your procedure of giving franchise
  • 27. Tony Francis said on 11/15/2009 11:24:45 AM
    I want to open McDonald's franchise in Gondia and hence, wanted to know how much it cost, to whom we need to contact for the same i.e., formalities etc.,?
  • 28. MANISH K MUNDRA said on 11/20/2009 6:51:41 AM
    I AM INTERESTED. THE LAND FOR LEAS & RENT IN GONDIA LAND ADDRESS- PAL CHOWK NEAR S.B.I. & OPP BANK OF INDIA CONTACT NUMBER 9326867000
  • 29. goutham said on 12/8/2009 8:41:39 AM
    hyderabad, andhrapradesh, india. hi i want to open MC DONALD'S IN HYDERABAD. can u please tell to whom should i approach and consult about the structure.
  • 30. hemalatha.m said on 12/14/2009 2:21:50 AM
    Dear sir, i am interested to a MC donald's franchise in sangli, Maharashtra. can u please tell me whom do i contact to guide me regarding this.
  • 31. sanjay vaghela said on 12/14/2009 5:35:00 AM
    Dear sir, I am interested to open a MC DONALD'S franchise in anand, Gujarat. Hope you will positively reply me soon. my add is "87-hariom nagar, v v nagar-388 120, anand, gujarat"
  • 32. Resmi Salam said on 12/16/2009 8:44:21 AM
    Dear Sir, I am an Aircraft engineer by profession. As you might be aware kochi is the most developed city in kerala so I was looking forward to open up an outlet of McD in kochi, kerala. I would really appreciate if u help me out with more information. Thank You
  • 33. Lucia Govender said on 12/18/2009 12:44:43 AM
    Dear sir i am interested in opening up a macdonalds franchise in the area like durban or Phoenix in Kwazulu natal Durban South Africa. Can you pls tell me who to contact with regards to this. Thank you.
  • 34. jisan damani said on 12/19/2009 7:47:25 AM
    hi sir. I am jisan damani from mundra kutch. interested in opening up a macdonalds franchise in the my city. may i know where is the way to get that franchise?
  • 35. shashank said on 12/23/2009 12:36:49 AM
    i am interested to get the franchise of Mcdonalds at pune in maharashtra where people are more habitat to eat good quality food and i prefer mcdonald as the best so can you please send me the details and brochure of it.
  • 36. tushar said on 12/25/2009 6:45:19 AM
    I am interested in franchisee of macdonalds in pune city and wanted to know about the terms and conditions about the same.
  • 37. sharukh said on 12/30/2009 6:47:30 AM
    i am interested to open a franchise of Mcd in quilon, kerala so pls send me the details and brochure of the area required and permissions.
  • 38. SHOAIB KAZI said on 12/30/2009 10:25:38 PM
    DEAR SIR, I'M KAZI SHOAIB CITIZEN OF LATUR (MAHARASHTRA) I'M INTERESTED TO McDONALS IN LATUR. MANY PEOPLE IN LATUR MISS McDONALS. SO CAN U GIVE ME INFORMATION HOW TO OPEN McDONALS FRANCHISE. THANKS.MY NO 9321465350.
  • 39. Ajay Pilania said on 1/8/2010 2:29:16 AM
    hi I m looking to open McDonald's in Hissar, Haryana(India). So could u plz tell me the requirements and roughly estimate for the project. Thanks 9873605136(M).
  • 40. Amrinder singh said on 1/9/2010 1:45:53 AM
    I have very good status in punjab regarding many business like rice maker or bardana also now i want to spend money in mcdonlads i have long shop about 100 feet in bathinda main market so plz help me to out with great business send me all necessary details
  • 41. krunal ashok godhani said on 1/11/2010 8:01:35 AM
    hi, i am Mr. krunal a godhani interested to start franchise of Mc donald's in surat. i have a place to start that in adajan area on 200' wide road and opposite multiplex and shopping mall.
  • 42. Divakar Narayan said on 1/11/2010 4:15:07 PM
    Dear Sir, I am Divakar Narayan Singh, currently working as an Sr.Engineer with Larsen & Toubro Ltd. I would like to know the procedure for filing a request if I want to work as a Franchisee in Najafgarh Area(Delhi) and Gurgaon(Haryana). I would also like to know the basic requirements that you wish a Franchise opener to full fill. I would like to meet and discuss it in detail, but before that a soft copy of finance details, terms and conditions etc, would prove to be very helpful. I will be looking forward to your positive response.
  • 43. kamal preet singh said on 1/12/2010 8:01:13 AM
    dear sir i m looking to open mcdonalds in mohali or panchkula please send me detail of requirements and roughly estimate for the project thanks 00919465530799
  • 44. sandeep said on 1/12/2010 4:07:08 PM
    hi my name is sandeep ohlan i'm looking to open a mcd outlet in delhi or haryana, i want to know just the criteria to fulfill to open the outlet in delhi narela india
  • 45. Arshdeep kaur said on 1/14/2010 3:59:20 AM
    Hi, This is Arshdeep running my construction business in new delhi, I am interested to open Mcd in Mehar chand market, near jor bagh and Nehru stadium, New Delhi. i want to know abut the requirements. Please send all the details. commonwealth games are very near, So its easy for the tourist. My contact No. 9910466377.
  • 46. ravidevnani said on 1/20/2010 12:27:42 AM
    i want to start a mcdonald fast food in bareilly (up)i have a sufficient space and good location in heart of city i also have a food production business my contact no is 9887063207
  • 47. Rajan said on 1/22/2010 3:15:38 AM
    Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Todays fast growing world generation is getting to modern and if the word modern arise sure their should be linked with Mcdonald. I am looking to open Mcdonald in Belgaum. About my city Belgaum in state karnataka it is famous for best education and have more number or college, university. In belgaum even we have military and Air force station. Lot of Big industries are hopping in belgaum. Kindly let me know all the procedure to get franchisee.
  • 48. jitender khanna said on 1/22/2010 7:06:47 AM
    i want to open food chain in vasundhra ghaziabad. it's very highly reputed area in ghaziabad so i want to know what exactly area is required for this can u send me detail for how big area how much budget is sufficient to open mc donald. pls
  • 49. girish mittal said on 1/23/2010 5:30:17 AM
    hi this is Girish. i want to open a franchise in Delhi, India. so please tell me how to buy a Macdonald's franchise and how much money need to buy it.
  • 50. Saurabh said on 1/23/2010 8:32:39 AM
    Hello, I m interested in taking Mc Donalds franchise in Dwarka New Delhi, could you please tell me estimated cost and procedure for this including all the requirements.
  • 51. chandan aggarwal said on 1/25/2010 9:29:48 AM
    Dear sir i would like to open a franchise in my city sriganganagar(rajasthan)as there is no mcD restaurant in my city and near by my city so i am very much willing to open it so could u please tell me the estimated cost and the area required as i have my own area of about 1300 sqft and procedure for this including all other requirements.
  • 52. shikha mathur said on 1/27/2010 9:49:48 PM
    hi i am shikha mathur. want to start a mcdonalds franchise in sector 56 gurgaon, haryana in india. can u just guide me whom to contact and how much money is required and what is outlet size required?
  • 53. vikas kaushik said on 1/28/2010 12:35:10 AM
    Hi. I want to open the macdonald franchise at National Highway no 10 in city rohtak 75 km from delhi please send me the detail of the required formalities.
  • 54. Ronak P Bhagat said on 1/28/2010 1:51:32 AM
    hello sir i am ronak p bhagat. i want to start a mcdonald restaurant in baroda in gujrat state ...so kindly tell what is the procedure n details n requirements of it ......
  • 55. Monika Arora said on 1/28/2010 3:28:14 AM
    We are interested in opening up a Macdonalds franchise in the area like Model Town, Hisar, Haryana, India. Can you just guide me whom to contact and how much money is required and what is outlet size required? Waiting for your positive response as soon as possible, thanking you
  • 56. MOHD SHABBIR said on 1/30/2010 3:16:20 AM
    Hello i am MOHD SHABBIR FROM SIWAN BIHAR. i want to start mcdonald franchise, so please send the procedure for opening the store
  • 57. Prabodh said on 1/31/2010 7:42:44 AM
    Hi, I am seriously looking to get a mcdonald franchise. Our town Sangli one of the biggest city of Maharashtra has no Mcdonald yet . Please send me the details about the investment required to open a mcdonald franchise in our city to dxprabodh@rocketmail.com . Thank you .
  • 58. BHARAT SUKHADIA said on 2/1/2010 12:41:25 AM
    hello sir, i m interested to take franchisee of mc donald and i want to invest 10 lakhs rupees. i want to open in gujarat especially in gujarat. what is your criteria, and space required for such franchisee
  • 59. S KAMALAKANNAN said on 2/2/2010 2:41:07 AM
    Hello sir, i m interested to take franchisee of mc donald and i want to invest. i want to open in Chennai. what is your criteria, and space required for such franchise. Ashok Nagar, Anna Nagar, Besant Nagar
  • 60. Manish Digaria said on 2/4/2010 1:16:41 AM
    Hello Sir, i'm interested to take franchise of mc donalds. i want to open it in Mansarovar, Jaipur(Rajasthan). I'm already running a MTS franchise in mansarovar. So, please send me the details regarding franchise. (M)9667347357. mail id:-manishd25@gmail.com
  • 61. Saurabh Gupta said on 2/4/2010 7:13:46 AM
    I am interested in being a part of this largest food chain. please provide the complete details and opening procedure of MC D Surat, Gujarat, India
  • 62. vishal said on 2/4/2010 9:59:19 AM
    I LIVE IN PUNE AND BASICALLY I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET A FRANCHISE OF MC DONALDS... I AM INTERESTED TO OPEN A BIG FOOD CHAIN AS M A ESTATE AGENT AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN GETTING A SHOP... KINDLY REPLY ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.... PIMPRI, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA...
  • 63. Rahul Sultania said on 2/5/2010 10:24:41 AM
    I want to open McDonalds restaurant in BILASPUR, CHHATTISGARH, INDIA. Bilaspur city is the 2nd largest city of Chhattisgarh and also it is the head railway zone of SEC Railway. What is the T&C for opening the same. Please contact me either on sultania.rahul@ymail.com or +91-9970389790. Thankyou
  • 64. vaishakh kusre said on 2/5/2010 12:15:24 PM
    raipur, chhattisgarh, india. it is the capital of my state and one of the fastest growing city in india
  • 65. BAPU S PATIL said on 2/6/2010 1:28:02 AM
    Came to know that Mc Donalds is considering of opening its restaurants in TIER II cities. In that case i am interested in opening @ GULBARGA, KARNATAKA, INDIA or BELGAUM, KARNATAKA, INDIA. Thank You.
  • 66. Gurpreet dhuper said on 2/6/2010 6:43:01 AM
    hi, i'm interested to take a franchise of MC DONALDS in BILASPUR, CHHATTISGARH.. PLZZZZ send me all the terms and conditions... i want to make dis deal...my email id is goorprix@yahoo.com
  • 67. hallo.... said on 2/7/2010 2:26:47 AM
    i am very much keen to open a franchise of MC Donalds at Bhubaneswar, Orissa. It would be nice if YOU can forward me all the terms and conditions along with the procedure details to my email id-suchismita19@gmail.com
  • 68. suhas prasad said on 2/7/2010 10:21:26 AM
    I'm very keen on the mc donalds franchise at mysore. kindly forward me all the details including the terms and conditions.
  • 69. Paulius said on 2/8/2010 10:10:49 AM
    Hello, i would like to start McDonald's franchise in Denmark, area everywhere around Copenhagen (Zealand). Please send all the info, thank you.
  • 70. KISHAN said on 2/10/2010 7:08:10 AM
    i want to open mcdonald's in belgaum what is the procedure to open it?
  • 71. Hitesh Mehta said on 2/11/2010 12:09:46 PM
    Hello, i would like to start McDonald's franchise in Hisar , Haryana, India . Plz send all terms and condition. thank you. My Cell No. : +919416545948
  • 72. William Latu said on 2/13/2010 10:24:43 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a McDonald's franchise in TONGA, for there is not one there. Can you please forward me any relevant information i will need to know, including fee breakups. Thanks!
  • 73. jatin said on 2/13/2010 10:47:57 AM
    Hello sir, We are interested in opening up a Macdonalds franchise in the area of Moga{punjab} India. Can you just guide me whom to contact and how much money is required and what is outlet size required? Waiting for your positive response as soon as possible, thanking you.
  • 74. Bukhar said on 2/14/2010 9:26:04 AM
    Hi, I would like to start the business in Itanagar, Guwahati in Arunachal and Assam. please do send me more detail about the business
  • 75. sivarama prasad said on 2/16/2010 1:39:56 AM
    i am an nri and interested to open an outlet in vijayawad or vizag, andhra pradesh. Pl provide me all the information required to open an outlet.
  • 76. tejas trivedi said on 2/16/2010 12:02:33 PM
    hi i want to start mc donald at india ahmedabad so i want to know total investment in it in indian currency. my name is tejas trivedi my email id is tejtrivedit20@yahoo.com
  • 77. bobby said on 2/16/2010 11:06:56 PM
    i am interested as to how much $ can one bring in owning a Mc Donalds? also do u know of anyone getting RICH! off of Mickey D's? Thanks!
  • 78. nishant kumar said on 2/17/2010 9:12:06 AM
    hi, am nishant, i'm a student of MBA IIPM delhi, i want to start mc donald at india in patna, so i want to know total investment of indian rupees, and i want to apply for franchisee my no is 9999970803, 9312474480 and my id is nish07iipm@gmail.com so tell me ... urgent basis so kindly help me.
  • 79. Leela sivanesan said on 2/18/2010 10:34:00 AM
    Hello, i am leela, and interested to start mcdonalds in trichy(tamil nadu-INDIA). Most of the trichy people are waiting for mcdonalds to open for more than 3 years, so we can make good profit here. please let me know the total investment of indian rupees through email.thank you.
  • 80. Sagar Bhatiwara said on 2/18/2010 10:59:04 AM
    Hello, I am Sagar, i am really much interested and keen to open a Mcdonald in kolkata, jaipur or in shimla and want to know the possibility of this. i really appreciate if you can pass the document and the terms and conditions. and i will be really regretful if you could pass me your contact detail of yours. Thank you
  • 81. M. Jelani said on 2/19/2010 4:00:26 AM
    Hi, i would like to open a McDonald restaurant in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. Therefore kindly send me the complete details of the total expenditure required to open it in my city. My Contact nos: 09618525786, 09700619786
  • 82. Vatsal Patel said on 2/23/2010 3:41:38 AM
    Hi this is vatsal and i am from Ahmedabad gujarat india and i want to start Mc.donals Franchise in ahmedabad so will you please send me some more information relating this on my mail id., i have sufficient fund i am MBA finance and i also have good experience. so please send me some more information relating this ... My Contact NO 09879253162
  • 83. Dev Chandra said on 2/24/2010 2:50:53 AM
    Dear Sir, i am very much interested in opening a McDONALD's franchise at Raipur (Chhattisgarh). So, please send me the details regarding franchise.
  • 84. shaik nisar ahamad said on 2/25/2010 4:21:15 AM
    Hi, This is shaik and i am trying to start the mc donald fast food outlet(franchise) so please provide me the complete requirement and details to the mention mob no:+919966771786.
  • 85. Deepak gupta said on 2/26/2010 12:10:38 PM
    I m deepak gupta live in kaithal (haryana) & i also want to open mcd outlet in my city. Tell me the full details about this on my id & my cell no. 09996014416 thank you.
  • 86. HemanT Laddha said on 2/27/2010 8:00:30 AM
    hi, i m Hemant from Amravati (maharastra) india & i want to open mcDonalds in my city, so plz tell me the full details about the franchise of mcd. my id is hladdha4001@gmail.com & mob 09823074001
  • 87. Jarnail said on 2/28/2010 5:46:33 PM
    I am an entrepreneur here in California, USA. I have five years experience and am looking forward to an addition of a McDonalds Franchise in Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India. Please provide me with information on how to proceed to begin a McDonalds Franchise in Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India. Please provide all requirements and details. Thank You... jarnailsee@yahoo.com
  • 88. Zameer ahmad said on 3/1/2010 1:15:50 AM
    I m interest in opening a mc doland outlet in nainital or aligrah. I would like to know the basic requirement, total amount to be sent etc. I would be very thankful if you please mail and detail, email.azameer75@gmail.com. Or 09634774460
  • 89. vishavdeep said on 3/4/2010 3:20:52 AM
    I am interested in franchisee of macdonalds in Bhathinda, Punjab, India and wanted to know about the terms and conditions about the same basic requirement. and whom should i contact
  • 90. sagar said on 3/5/2010 12:03:33 AM
    i am interested in opening a franchise in bangalore karnataka india and wanted to know about the terms and conditions about the equipments the cost and the requirements and also whom to contact with . so please send me the detail so that it will be helpful for me to have an franchise and help the company growth and expand it better email:sagar_bl@indiatimes.com. ph:09886635666 or +919886635666
  • 91. Paresh said on 3/9/2010 12:42:48 AM
    Respected sir my name is paresh shantilal panchal and i am interested in opening mc donald on highway. I am residence of gujarat city navsari and my land is located on national highway no-8. So please send me the details of investments.
  • 92. Ravindra chalasani said on 3/10/2010 7:32:23 PM
    hello, i am interested in starting a mc donalds franchisee in vijayawada, andhra pradesh can you please provide me the total details regarding the procedure including area required and including payment breakups, profit margin etc. Thanks
  • 93. ASHISH JAIRATH said on 3/11/2010 6:10:24 AM
    SIR,I AM INTERESTED IN HAVING A MCDONALDS FRANCHISEE IN LUDHIANA (PUNJAB)AT A VERY CONVENIENT AND CENTRE LOCATED PLACE IN CIVIL LINES, HAVING PARKING FACILITY ALSO. I AM HAVING MY OWN BUILDING(HAVING NOC FROM GOVT) WHICH INCLUDES THREE FLOORS OF APPROX: 2000SQFT. PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH INFORMATION ABOUT GETTING A MCDONALDS FRANCHISE. THANKING YOU. YOUR'S FAITHFULLY, 9915100096, ASHISH JAIRATH.
  • 94. Vishal said on 3/13/2010 9:23:29 AM
    Hi, I wanna start a Macdonalds outlet in Alwar, Rajasthan,(India) pl. get me the details/requirements to get this franchisee.
  • 95. zakir hussain said on 3/13/2010 11:40:33 AM
    I am hussain from bangalore, located in HRBR kindly let us know how we can proceed.
  • 96. Anand Gokhale said on 3/14/2010 5:13:26 AM
    i'm interested to open outlet for Sindhudurga dist. konkan region like mumbai goa hgway at near by Kankavli, i have property in kankavli ie marriage hall. please reply asap. thanking you...
  • 97. pratik gupta said on 3/14/2010 10:36:22 AM
    hello, i have a keen interest in taking a Franchise of Mcdonald's for opening at Bhubaneswar the capital of orissa, india. It would be very kind of you if u could provide me all the details regarding the Franchise opening. with thanks and regards, pratik gupta
  • 98. Fahad Afsar said on 3/14/2010 3:34:15 PM
    What is the procedure and investment for opening the Franchise in India in jharkand region. Plz mail me the full details. I have huge space in the Heart of the city.
  • 99. raj purohit said on 3/14/2010 4:27:08 PM
    i have a budget of Rs. 25 lacs. can i still buy a mcdonalds franchise in mumbai. can you suggest some other food products franchise within this range.
  • 100. Shashank Jadhav said on 3/15/2010 12:02:03 AM
    Hello, I am Shashank Jadhav from Mumbai. I am planning to start a new venture towards Suburbs of Mumbai, India. After analysing many factors I am very much interested in taking franchise of one of the largest fast-food chain i.e. MCDONALDS. plz provide me the information for further proceedings.
  • 101. Charandeep Singh said on 3/16/2010 1:27:11 AM
    I'm very much interested in setting up Mcdonald outlet in Barielly, uttar pardesh. Please suggest what all i need to buy Mcdonald franchise.
  • 102. Mohd Irfan khan said on 3/17/2010 11:09:27 AM
    Hi, I am IRFAN KHAN from mumbai, i want to open mcDonalds in my thane or mumbai, i have a budget of Rs.40 lacs to start this business, plz give me the information about the space required to open the franchisee and the perfect location. I am very much interested in taking franchise of one of the largest fast-food chain i.e. MCDONALDS., to make a good profit and expand yours and my business. please send me all your information, location, profit margins that is required to open the largest food chain in the world i.e MCDONALDS. please send me the details as soon as you can. I AM HUNGRY TO OPEN IT.
  • 103. kunal saini said on 3/18/2010 6:13:02 PM
    HI THIS IS KUNAL SAINI FROM DELHI. I COME FROM F&B BACKGROUND & I WANT TO OPEN MCDONALDS FRANCHISE IN DELHI. BUDGET IS NO CONSTRAIN FOR ME. PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS & REQUIREMENT FOR THIS.
  • 104. pankaj said on 3/19/2010 3:00:07 AM
    I am interested to open MCDONALDS. franchise in siliguri. in west bengal, siliguri is one of the fast developing city in west bangal, and also its a tourist place, Pls let me know the space requirements and capital required.
  • 105. shivam bhatia said on 3/21/2010 10:01:19 AM
    HI THIS IS SHIVAM BHATIA FROM RAMPUR WANTED TO OPEN MCDONALD. SO PLEASE SEND ME A FULL DETAIL & REQUIREMENT FOR IT. MOB.{9219755151}THIS IS MY CONTACT NUMBER. Thank you....
  • 106. krishn raj singh said on 3/22/2010 1:16:25 AM
    hi this is krishn raj singh from udaipur (rajasthan) The city of lakes. i want to open MCDONALDS in udaipur bcz there is no branch of MC D so please tell me the procedure, terms, conditions, rules & regulation regarding for opening mc d and how much investment to be needed and how much profit can be made according to the investment.
  • 107. Samay said on 3/22/2010 6:24:25 AM
    would like to be a part of world biggest food chain, and would like to be franchisee for MC D in Delhi, india . Please let me the payment plans and procedure.
  • 108. neha said on 3/23/2010 9:23:34 AM
    I am interested to open a macdonald in baruch (gujrat) please send me all details and procedure on my email id and how much fund i require to open please send me all details as soon as possible
  • 109. suresh said on 3/24/2010 6:49:26 PM
    hi, can you plz let me know the all details to open MCDONALDS at hyderabad, do let me know details of cost, franchise and whom to approach. thanks in advance
  • 110. irshad said on 3/27/2010 9:49:48 AM
    Everyone interested in McDonald's Franchisee, Please note that McDonlad's doesn't offer any franchisee in INDIA. McDonald's INDIA is owned / Dominated by a private company. In INDIA if you have a location in prime area contact McDoanld's if they like the location, McDoanld's will lease out the place or McDoanld's pay percentage of profit as rent every month. McDonald's India concept is completely different then rest of the world (USA, Europe and Australia). you can get franchisee in any part of the world except India. McDoanld's Supply chain management too is different then other country.
  • 111. ramesh kumar rajgaria said on 3/28/2010 8:51:45 AM
    Hello SIR, this IS ramesh rajgaria from siliguri, west bengal and i am interested in getting a franchise of mcdonald. In north bengal there is not a single GOOD restaurant like it and i am pretty much sure that this will run successful with your cooperation. i will be highly obliged to you if you send me terms and conditions.. expecting a positive and quick response.. CONTACT NO.-9434530119(Mbl.)0353-2430125(O)
  • 112. Ramapathi Esarla said on 3/28/2010 8:59:25 AM
    Dear Sir, I am ramapathi, currently residing in singapore. i am planning to start a business in visakhapatnam or srikakulam cities in india. i am looking for McDonald's franchise. could any one please help me to send complete details of the process and investment. Thank you, Ramapathi
  • 113. Vinod K. Bagga said on 3/28/2010 11:43:27 AM
    Hi, I would like to open a McDonald's franchise in Ansal Plaza, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. This is a new upcoming Mall and a good footage is expected. There are many other outlets and feel McDonalds demand by visitors.
  • 114. saurav ahuja said on 3/28/2010 8:29:19 PM
    hello, this is saurav ahuja currently doing BBA from Amity University. i would like to open Mc Donald's franchise in Hisar. Hisar, a very fast growing city in Haryana with lots of industry also knows as steel city. still there is no such eating point located but i have prime location in center of city on national highway no-10. It would be nice if you can forward me all the terms and conditions along with the procedure details. waiting for positive response
  • 115. shivam said on 3/29/2010 3:11:04 AM
    what is the basic requirements for opening a macdonald restaurant bhilwara rajasthan india
  • 116. nilesh choudhary said on 3/29/2010 11:34:35 AM
    i would like to have an mc'donalds outlet at indore so plz kindly send me details of it & budget also
  • 117. shripal said on 4/1/2010 7:41:11 AM
    Dear sir, Please send me the complete information/procedure for opening mc'donalds franchise outlet in chhattisgarh. please send me complete details of the process and investment.
  • 118. mandyi said on 4/2/2010 10:02:12 AM
    hi. i would like to open MCdonald in malaysia, sabah, sandakan. there is no mcdonald. i hope can open 1 mcdonald at here. pls send me the complete information and budget also.
  • 119. KABIR MALLICK said on 4/6/2010 6:10:58 AM
    Hello sir,I am interested to start a MC DONALD'S franchise in West Bengal. KALYANI. POST+PS - KALYANI, PIN - 741235 DISTT. - NADIA, WEST BENGAL. KALYANI is a most renound place in West Bengal as known as No.1 clean city in West Bengal & also have some universities & collages. please send me the complete details of the process & investment. There are many other outlets in KALYANI but no MC DONALD shop is here.CONTACT NO - 9804719459 , 9903459908. Thanking you...
  • 120. naiem ahmed said on 4/6/2010 12:19:28 PM
    i want to open mcdonadls franchise in bikaner, rajasthan, india in this city no restaurant of mcD. so please give me details about payment and other expenses to open this outlet thank you i m waiting your answers .
  • 121. Hitehs Tiwari said on 4/7/2010 5:49:15 AM
    Hi Sir, I m Interested to start a MC DONALD'S Veg. Fast Food In Gujrat->Jamnagar. I Have a Place in the center of city with super buildup in space of 3000 squerfoot so plzz reply me,,,i m w8ing for ur reply,,,, Hitesh Tiwari.
  • 122. Hardik said on 4/8/2010 2:05:15 AM
    I am Looking for McDonalds franchise opportunity in Ahmedabad, India. Any information in this regards n highly appreciated.
  • 123. chirag taneja said on 4/8/2010 3:13:18 AM
    hello sir i m interested to be your business partner or you can say franchise holder in surat. right now i'm working with vodafone i have franchise of vodafone store in surat. if ur interested in surat to expand the businesses i m ready sir. you can send me the details on my mail
  • 124. rahul chauhan said on 4/8/2010 4:42:50 AM
    hello sir, i an interesting in MC DONALD'S franchise in Haryana, India. Please forward me the procedure how to get the franchise of MC DONALDS. Thank you
  • 125. Amit pandit said on 4/8/2010 4:56:46 AM
    hello... i am a Business person AND i am interested to become a franchise of MC DONALDS IN MAHARASHTRA IN INDIA.. mainly it will be used for the college students as we will open it in such a place THANK YOU.
  • 126. Dipankar Brihaspat said on 4/11/2010 5:14:25 AM
    hi sir i wanna open another mcdonalds in allahabad up, since the city is growing at a fast place and there is only one mcdonald in allahabad there is always a huge rush there and as a result many of the potential customers go back because of the rush therefore i wanna open another mcdonald in another location so that all city can have the taste of the most tasty burgers of the world
  • 127. Arya N said on 4/11/2010 1:38:46 PM
    The city Bhubaneswar, India is growing and lot of IT companies have started opening up their branches here. The city is well planned and the cost is quite reasonable. I am looking to open a franchise here in this city. Pls provide more details.
  • 128. Gurmeet Singh said on 4/12/2010 2:18:00 AM
    I am having my own property in the below mentioned area and I am interested in opening a franchise of the fast food joint. City Centre, Durgapur, West Bengal, India
  • 129. Samir Rokade said on 4/13/2010 10:25:35 AM
    We have appropriate infrastructure with us required to open McDonald's. Jalgaon is a smaller City, not a metro but has enough quality target crowd. Please let me know the new policies for Franchisee that u have for smaller cities like Jalgaon. Thanks & Regards, Samir R. Jalgaon, Maharashtra, india
  • 130. Paul Yeung said on 4/14/2010 3:16:39 AM
    Dear Sir, I am very interested to start a Macdonald Franchise in China. Please let me know the required information and any details to qualify for one. I am very willing to go for the owner's training in order to secure the franchisee license. Looking forward to hear from you. Thank You, Best Regards, Paul
  • 131. Najmuniesa Ebrahim said on 4/14/2010 6:00:16 AM
    how can i start a mcdonald's restaurant in Vanguard, or Cape Town International Airport, South Africa
  • 132. Hitesh Tiwari said on 4/16/2010 12:36:21 PM
    Hii Sir, I have a interested to start MC Donald franchise in india => gujarat => Jamnagar. sir i have a place between the center of city[Jamnagar]. I have much space [4000sq.ft]With super build up. i want 2 start a Veg Fast-Food Of MC Donald With Low Cost 2 LAKH - 5 LAKH. My Cell No :- +919687784012. reply me Fast Sir i m W8ing ur Ans, Thank You, ur faithfully, HITESH TIWARI.
  • 133. B S Shetty said on 4/16/2010 2:24:54 PM
    Dear Sir, We are interested to start a MC Donald franchise in Mangalore, Karnataka, India. There is no mc'donald here. Please forward details plan and including payment breakups etc! Awaiting your reply at the earliest. Regards, B S Shetty
  • 134. sumit singh said on 4/17/2010 7:52:53 AM
    DEAR SIR, We are interested to start a MC Donald franchise in AMBALA CANTT(haryana). I am already having a franchise of spykar garments. Please forward details plan and including payment breakups, profit margin. etc! thanks and regards, sumit singh #9996139000 #9468000007
  • 135. abhijit sharma said on 4/17/2010 1:50:01 PM
    dear sir i am interested to start a mcdonald franchise in sector-56, gurgaon(haryana). please forward me the details. Is the franchise amount refundable or not please answer. thank and regards, abhijit sharma # 9958670551
  • 136. amit kumar said on 4/18/2010 3:22:54 AM
    dear sir, i am interested to start a mcdonalds franchise in patna, bihar. please send me all details about payments plan and profit margin. you can contact or also send details on 09930080917 and withlovekaju@gmail.com. hoping for your kind and full cooperation. thanks with regards amit kumar
  • 137. kiran patel said on 4/18/2010 3:29:30 AM
    MCDONALS in itself a big name, we have two mcdonals stores in vadodara but still there are opportunities here. standard of living is improving day by day and people like to have good food. so why dont we try it one more time by opening a third store here in vadodara. i am a young and resourceful guy who would like to be a part of this company and want to start up franchise. i would appreciate your information
  • 138. Shukri Makhzoom said on 4/18/2010 3:19:43 PM
    I am interested in starting a MC DONALD'S franchise in YEMEN. Please forward full details and requirements in doing that. thanks note there is no MC DONALD's in Yemen yet.
  • 139. Krishnendu Routh said on 4/19/2010 9:19:22 AM
    Dear Sir, I am interested in starting a McDonald's Franchise in S.S.B.Sarani Durgapur, West Bengal. it is a place surrounded by schools, colleges, hospitals and residential area...Please send me all details, information and contacts to be a part of your company.
  • 140. sunny ahuja said on 4/19/2010 2:15:14 PM
    Dear sir, this is to bring to ur kind perusal that i'm interested in starting MCdonalds franchise in my city with the following details. Bareilly, DD Puram, it is a core place surrounded by Baskin Robins, Dominos, various branded showrooms like Reebok, Mufti, Spykar etc.., It is the centrally localized area. kindly send me the details to be the part of ur company for which i will be highly obliged. regards: Sunny Ahuja
  • 141. ankur vaid said on 4/20/2010 6:18:03 AM
    Respected Sir, This is to bring to your kind notice that i am interested in starting MCdonalds Franchise in my bity, hoshiarpur, punjab. i own a huge space on the most busy road in hoshiarpur named as The Mall Road. there is reebok, john players etc opposite to my space and there is no MCdonald anywhere else near to hoshiarpur. thus there is a great opportunity here. so kindly let me know about the procedure and requirements regarding the franchise in my city.
  • 142. Tebogo Chiloane said on 4/21/2010 5:54:33 AM
    Good day I would like you to send me more info regarding owning a Mc Donalds franchise, I reside in Tembisa, South Africa and we dont have a mcdonalds near by. I have the perfect spot for it. I request that you send me all the relevant information about the procedures i need to follow in order to own/buy a mcdonalds restaurant. My address is as follows:526 Seotloane Section, Tembisa, 1632, South Africa.
  • 143. mzwandile valashiya said on 4/21/2010 5:11:29 PM
    i would be very delighted to be furnished with information of acquisition of MCdonalds in mthatha. the nearest Mcdonads is in East London considering mthatha is growing everyday.
  • 144. rajan gambhir said on 4/22/2010 3:10:36 AM
    respected sir/mam, i m from sirsa, i m interested in having mcdonalds franchisee as there is no mcdonalds in sirsa (haryana). it can be opened in city itself or on delhi ferozpur highway. please reply me as soon as possible. send me details. mostly i m interested in opening mcdonalds drive thru. i will be very thankful to u and obliged.
  • 145. Hira mani ghimire said on 4/23/2010 3:51:00 AM
    We are very much keen to have Mcdonald franchise in Kathmandu, Nepal. Could you suggest the proper way to get that.
  • 146. Vijendra M V said on 4/24/2010 11:07:43 PM
    Dear Sir, I am interested to start a MC Donald franchise in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Please forward details plan and including payment breakups etc! Awaiting your reply at the earliest. Regards, Vijendra M V
  • 147. Awa Shukla said on 4/25/2010 2:42:32 AM
    Dear Sir, I would like to take up mcdonalds franchise in the city of gandhidham, kutch district, gujarat. We have all the branded food outlets here except mcdonalds. Kindly suggest the formalities for the same.
  • 148. Poonam said on 4/25/2010 5:41:35 AM
    Respected Sir, I am interested in starting MCdonalds Franchise in my city, Pune, maharashtra. i have my own shop 2000 sq.ft area on Sinhagad Road on new open mall / maltiplex. Poonam
  • 149. Jane Waithera Njoroge said on 4/26/2010 4:42:23 AM
    Dear Sir, I am interested in starting a Mcdonalds Franchise in my city, Nairobi, Kenya. I am a business student who wants to start a business of my own.
  • 150. PRATIK MODI said on 4/26/2010 8:24:27 AM
    I WANT TO DO MCDONALDS FRANCHISE NEAR NARANPURA IN AHMEDABAD I HAVE TO BIG SPACE FOR IT . THANKS IF U R INTERESTED THAN CONTACT ME ON CELL 9998634435 WITH BEST REGARDS HOPING SOON .
  • 151. Rahul narain kundara said on 4/26/2010 1:16:22 PM
    Dear Sir, i want to buy Mc Doanald franchise in udaipur which is city of RAJASTHAN. udaipur is a tourist place and hub of youths. so please tell me the process and budget to install it. Please forward details plan and including payment breakups etc! Awaiting your reply at the earliest. Regards, rahul narain kundara. udaipur, rajasthan, india
  • 152. Archit Sant said on 4/26/2010 1:25:05 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam, i'm interested to take a franchise of MC DONALDS in BILASPUR Himachal Pradesh on Kullu-Manali National Hiway-21 because the way Chandigarh to kullu manali there is no world class fast food Restaurant like MacD. Contact Me mobile-+91-9736056705. Thanking You.. Regards.. Archit "Sant"
  • 153. azhar malik said on 4/27/2010 10:59:07 AM
    hi i want to open a mcdonald franchisee in delhi, plz give me required detail as soon as possible
  • 154. anuj shah said on 4/27/2010 3:28:44 PM
    hello, i am businessman from the city sangli(maharashtra) sangli these days is becoming very much so developed by the IT and construction boom...many fast food and big brand chains like dominos pizza, cafe coffee day, smokin joe's pizza are introduced on a large scale and are run very successfully...they are full all the time...in fact the space the service is not sufficient for those chains....sangli is a student's city cause, of many educational centers!! it might be a very good idea to introduced mcd's in sangli....i am willing to take the franchise and run it well....so if you are interested then let me know!! -Anuj shah.
  • 155. cyril said on 4/27/2010 11:52:14 PM
    Hi i have a 2500 sqft area self owned in chandigarh(INDIA) in prime location right next to 2 five star hotels...am very much interested in mc donalds...so plz frwd me d details..Regards cyril
  • 156. Rohit Gogia said on 4/28/2010 2:25:37 AM
    Hi i have a 2600 sqft area self owned in Rohtak(haryana) in prime location ...so plz frwd me d details..
  • 157. Varinder partap Singh said on 4/30/2010 10:15:32 AM
    Sir, I am interested in purchasing the franchise of McDonalds in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. please tell me the terms and conditions and other things relating to franchise.. I am having a prime location in the city where their could be the McDonalds in the centre of the city near Nakodar Chowk
  • 158. indu said on 5/1/2010 10:39:39 AM
    Dear sir/madam, I am interested in openining a macdonalds outlet at Bhubnesar( Orissa,India) with ur cooperation. Kindly guide me as how to go ahead for it.I have some land but want to know whether can I run it on a rented place as well?Iown a landpiece of around 3200sqft.
  • 159. Tamil said on 5/1/2010 12:52:26 PM
    Hi, i am interested to open a McDonalds franchise in coimbatore/cochin/bangalore & chennai. Kindly guide me with the proceedings.
  • 160. Jaswanth said on 5/2/2010 10:22:01 AM
    Hi, i am very much interested to have an mcdonalds franchise in HYDERABAD, A.P...please give me the complete information regarding investment, man power, how much minimum area required etc. for having an mcdonalds franchise...get me the information as early as possible...
  • 161. bharat said on 5/2/2010 10:13:00 PM
    HI, i'm very interested to open a McDonalds outlet in Sirsa, HAARYANA. i have full space of 250 fts. please give me the complete information regarding investment, man power and how much minimum area required. Pls give me all information as early as possible.
  • 162. Akhil said on 5/3/2010 9:48:34 AM
    Interested in starting a franchisee in either Pune or Thane. Pls do let me know who to contact and the expected cost.
  • 163. Janetta said on 5/3/2010 7:00:34 PM
    I am interested in opening a mcdonalds in usa
  • 164. abhijeet said on 5/4/2010 2:42:55 AM
    hello sir, i m abhijeet from raipur chhattisghar. i want to take franchise in raipur. can u guide me for franchise what i have to do. thanx, abhijeet
  • 165. randie senyane said on 5/4/2010 6:25:16 AM
    i want to franchise macdonald. can u give me the details. i reside in GABORONE, BOTSWANA
  • 166. M.Pinto said on 5/4/2010 7:22:37 AM
    Good day. Interested in taking a franchise in Anjuna Goa. Premises has excellent main road frontage.
  • 167. MR. SIDDHARTH VAGADIA said on 5/5/2010 3:57:11 AM
    DEAR SIR/MAM, I M INTERESTED IN OPENING A MCDONALS FRANCHISE AT RAJKOT or SURANDRANAGAR in GUJARAT. I am very much interested to set MCDONALS franchise outlet. For that I wanted to know all required details like expected area (sq.ft), necessary things to fulfill your requirements. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT MY BUSINESS MAIL ADD. pushti.ind@gmail.com, regard, DIR. of PUSHTI INDUSTRIES (RAJKOT), IMPEL CAST PVT.LTD. (RAJKOT), Mr. Siddharth Vagadia, (+91 9925304461), Rajkot.
  • 168. mrs riya gupta said on 5/6/2010 8:18:47 AM
    hello my self "MRS RIYA GUPTA" i am interested to open a McDonalds franchise in jhansi. i am interested for the complete information regarding investment. plz give me all information as soon as possible i shall be very thank to u. BEST REGARD, MRS RIYA GUPTA
  • 169. Vinay Srinivasa said on 5/7/2010 2:58:07 AM
    Hi, This is Vinay Srinivasa requesting you to please send me the complete details of McDonald's India franchise as I am looking forward to set up a restaurant in one of the Mall in Bangalore (South India).
  • 170. nilesh said on 5/9/2010 2:57:33 AM
    Dear sir, I am interested to open MAC D in my town surat (adajan) in the state of gujarat, so, kindly provide me necessary information regarding that. Regards nilesh.......... ph-09016429530, 09374240742,.....
  • 171. piyush shivhare said on 5/9/2010 4:18:19 AM
    dear sir, i am interested in opening McD in bhopal as presently no MCD is there, so its a good opportunity and time to open it. so pls send me the details of procedure for applying it and also tell me the total expenses to open it.
  • 172. zabih hafiz said on 5/9/2010 2:26:21 PM
    Dear sir, i am interested in opening a halal Mc donald's in London or in Luton, bedfordshire.. as u know in luton there is no halal Mc donald's and the muslim population is approx 60,000 as it is too much for a small city. in london, there is only one halal Mc donald's located in south hall so i would like to open a halal franchise in any one of these desirable cities. cheers, regards ZAIBH HAFIZ
  • 173. varun kumar said on 5/11/2010 3:41:33 AM
    dear sir, i am interested in opening a mc'd in meerut (u.p.)please send or call me complete information, how to get a mc'd franchise
  • 174. charity tsayang said on 5/11/2010 6:37:54 AM
    I would like to know on how to start a franchise business with Mc Donald's as it is not in our country and would like to be the first one to start. Botswana we dont have Mc Donald's and we never had one before
  • 175. Nimesh Rathod said on 5/12/2010 1:36:02 PM
    Dear sir, i am interested in opening a mac'd in porbandar, Gujarat. please send me all details and u can ring me at 09712013535.
  • 176. Monika said on 5/13/2010 11:53:47 AM
    Hi! I'm very interested in franchising a McDonalds in Chandigarh, India. There is currently no Mc Donalds there. Thanks, looking forward to hear from you, Best regards, Monika
  • 177. Shekher said on 5/15/2010 4:02:03 AM
    Hi! I'm very interested in franchising a McDonalds in satya niketan, New Delhi. Having area approx.1800sqft on the 1st floor. Can be given on rent also. Thanks, looking forward to hear from you, Best regards, Shekher
  • 178. Mohammad Sulaman said on 5/15/2010 12:35:52 PM
    We are interested in securing McDonald's Franchise. We have our own land more or less 8000 sft. in the comme4rcial cum residential hub of Dhaka City. We can construct required building over it. We welcome your co-operation and support to cherish the goal. Warm Regards Mohammad Sulaiman President, Champion & Massons Ltd. Massons Building, 2/A,Abul Hasnat Road, Dhaka-1100, Bangladesh Tel: 880-2-7316242 Fax:880-2-7314707
  • 179. Mr. Mukesh Garg said on 5/16/2010 7:31:57 AM
    Sir, I am interested in purchasing the franchise of McDonalds in Nakodar, Punjab. please tell me the terms and conditions and other things relating to franchise. I am having a prime location in the city where their could be the McDonalds on Nakodar Road near WONDERLAND.[+91 9417339002] PUNJAB , INDIA
  • 180. Hemant said on 5/17/2010 4:04:13 AM
    hello sir, i am interested in purchasing the franchise of mcdonalds in Najafgarh in New Delhi, India, please tell me the terms and conditions things related to franchise.
  • 181. Sriram said on 5/17/2010 1:50:48 PM
    Hi, This is Sriram requesting you to send me the complete details of McDonald's India franchise as I am looking forward to set up a restaurant in Bangalore (Kumarswamy layout). There is no franchise nearby in and around 7 kilometers. Thank you. Awaiting for your valuable response and help.
  • 182. Priya said on 5/18/2010 6:08:38 AM
    Hi! this is Priya requesting you to send me the complete details of Mc Donald's India franchise as i am looking forward to set up restaurant in Udaipur Rajasthan. I want to keep Only Veg. food item. As There is no Mc. Downald's franchise in Udaipur. Thanks waiting for your valuable response.
  • 183. Adelaide said on 5/19/2010 8:54:44 AM
    I want to open Mc. Donald in South Africa, Polokwane city, please send me all details
  • 184. nilesh mahajan said on 5/19/2010 8:55:10 AM
    Hi! this is Nilesh requesting you to send me all details of Mc Donalds india franchise as i am looking forward to set up restaurant in latur Maharastra. i want to keep only Veg. food item. As there is no Mc Donalds franchise in Latur. so, give all information about opening restaurant in my city. thank you, i am eagerly waiting for your positive response.
  • 185. Lalwaniharesh said on 5/22/2010 6:37:38 AM
    hello sir I am interested open the franchise in pimpri pune area pls give me the complete information regarding investment man power how much minimum area required etc. so pls get me the information as early as possible con no 09767625363
  • 186. Satyendra Y. Waikar said on 5/23/2010 10:40:00 PM
    HI my name is satyendra waikar resides in Pune, Maharashtra, India. and i am willing to start a Mc Donalds in my area. There are already 3 Mc Donalds restaurant in pune but non to cover my area. so i request you to send me details and give me suggestion regarding the franchise. Thank you.
  • 187. Sanddep Kumar Singh said on 5/24/2010 1:23:18 AM
    Dear Sir, I am Sandeep Kr.Singh from Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. I m interested to open mcDonalds in Jmashedepur. As for your information there is no mcDonalds in whole Jharkhand. I have done MBA from ICFAI business school and working as Administrative officer with a SHIPPING COMPANY.. Fyi, i have the required space in the Center of market in jamshedpur. I kindly request u to send me the all the relevant details that is required to start the business. I m waiting for your response. Thanking u S.K .Singh
  • 188. Kushal Singh said on 5/24/2010 3:08:44 PM
    Hello, Could you please tell me the procedure/cost of getting a Mc Donald's franchise. I am planning to open one at ILD Mall, Sohna Road, Gurgaon. Regards, Kushal
  • 189. Ravish Nadpara said on 5/25/2010 4:08:00 AM
    I am interested in franchising mcdonalds at rajkot and gandhinagar in gujarat so can you give more details about it.
  • 190. Dipesh Matta said on 5/26/2010 3:52:48 AM
    I am interested of getting McDonalds franchise at Rajkot, Gujarat as there is none of the single McDonalds brand available at near about 200 kms at this part of the Country. I have 900 sq.feet carpet area on very good location. so requesting you to give me the complete detail regarding this franchise. Thank You.!
  • 191. Kavit.Panwar said on 5/26/2010 10:51:23 AM
    Dear sir/madam....I am interested to open MCD franchise in Roorkee, UK. Please tell me about process for taking McD franchise.
  • 192. satish said on 5/27/2010 6:58:09 PM
    i am interested to open mcdonald franchise in navi mumbai, mumbai . please send me full details regarding franchise Thank you
  • 193. Amit Gupta said on 5/29/2010 7:39:29 AM
    I am interested in getting a McDonald franchise in sector - 15/c, Chandigarh, which is near by to the Punjab university (Sector - 14). I have 2400 sq. ft. covered area and its a 3-story building. I have a another outlet in the same location in which we have a departmental store since 1959 and its a very good location. One more thing i want to highlight that there is only one outlet in Chandigarh which is in sector-35 and There is no franchise nearby in and around 7 kilometers. Thank you. Awaiting for your valuable response and help. Request you to please tell me the procedure/cost of getting a McDonald's franchise. Thanks, Amit
  • 194. Sharmistha Bhowmick said on 5/29/2010 4:20:51 PM
    Dear I am Sharmistha a business women from Steel City Durgapur and as well as Educational Hub of West Bengal, I wish to do some thing big and famous Business and i think McDonalds is the best way to prove my self. please give me the full details about this. With Regards Sharmistha
  • 195. Saurabh Jain said on 5/31/2010 11:22:28 AM
    Sir, I am interested in purchasing the franchise of McDonalds in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Please send me the terms and conditions and other things relating to franchise. I am having a prime location of 3000 sq.ft in Jaipur.
  • 196. Ishwar.M.Gianchandani said on 6/1/2010 12:50:31 AM
    Sir, I am interested in getting a McDonald franchise in Gandhidham Kutch Gujarat. Please advice how to process, I am a local resident of Gandhidham area.
  • 197. sachin sharma said on 6/3/2010 2:09:19 AM
    i m sachin sharma sir i am interested in purchasing the franchise of mcdonalds in ncr faridabaad please send me the terms and conditions and other things relating to franchise i am having a prime location of 5000 sq.ft in with parking space in faridabaad
  • 198. Rimi Udainiya said on 6/3/2010 5:15:46 AM
    I am planning to have a mc donalds franchise at Jhansi (U.P) india, Could you please provide me the details of mcdonalds, area requirement, location prospects, fees and agreement. regards Rimi
  • 199. shaivi sharma said on 6/4/2010 4:17:39 AM
    hello, i would like to take a franchise for mcdonalds in rudrapur, udham singh nagar, uttaranchal.. would please give me a brief about the terms and conditions and the scope of it.. and how can i go about it.. Thanks and regards, shaivi.
  • 200. srijeet said on 6/4/2010 3:49:04 PM
    sir, i m interested in opening ur franchise in bhubaneswar....so plz let me know the investment details and other requirements asap....