How to Start a Coffin Business

A coffin is a funeral box to enclose and display the remains of the diseased for burial or cremation purposes. It’s not as glamorous as a retail shop found in a mall however serious money can be made in such businesses.

This coffin business guideline will give you concrete steps how to start your own venture.

Research

Find out what other coffin competitors are doing so you will have ideas and be able to develop your own strategy on how you will operate to be different from your competitors. Doing a SWOT (Strengths Weakness Opportunities Threats) analysis can help you determine what coffin products and services to offer. Also read up on a variety of business topics like advertising, marketing, selling points and more, can give you a huge edge from your competitors.

Coffin Business Plan

Begin by brainstorming. What does your customer need? What value can you provide that your competitors can’t or haven’t? After you have written down several ideas from your brainstorming process, create a game plan. List what you will need before your coffin business starts. What will be your on-going expenses? Include rent, utilities, licensing, legal fees, inventory, staff, design, software, gas, and advertising in your game plan. Write down as much as you on paper and set specific dates as deadlines to get things accomplished.

Coffin Business Funding

After making projected estimates of your business startup cost expenses, you now have an estimated figure on how much you will need to get your business up and running. Funding can come from personal savings, bank loans, angel investors, donors, and maybe thru unsecured loans like credit card.

Casket Business License

There are many laws that affect a business. Review your state’s laws and regulations. To understand and abide by all of these laws, consult with a business lawyer. Consult with the lawyer the steps regarding how to acquire your business license for your business to operate legally.

Business Location

Discuss probable coffin business locations with a real estate agent. Determine if you are renting or buying the office space. Afterwards other indoor concerns furnishing business space, utilities, inventory, getting a database for your customers.

A Coffin Menu

Develop a menu of coffins you can offer your clients. There are thousands of types of coffins available today. There are coffins specially made just for cremations purposes. There are new coffins today which are organic and environment friendly. In Taiwan, some coffins were made of crushed sea shells. The standard coffins we usually see are coffins made of wood while some in steel. Choose a specific type of coffin you’d like to focus on.

Hire Employees

Manufacturing coffins specially, custom made ones, need manpower. Hire the right number of people to help you with your coffin manufacturing.

Prepare

Once you have a plan and have sorted out the details, carry it out. Create business cards, brochures, web sites as well as other marketing materials.

Developing Contacts

Develop funeral home contacts. Offer to supply them a number of coffins for a discounted price. Develop a sticky website so as clients who are looking for coffins but not through funeral homes can search you.

• Tips for Selling Funeral Plots
    Selling funeral plots is extremely fast and easy. With sufficient sale and managerial skills, you can instantly reach your daily quota and sales. What are you waiting for? Start selling and grab the chance to earn huge money.
  • Becoming a Funeral Director
    If you want to become a funeral director, you can use this simple guide. You have everything here that you need to know about becoming a funeral director.

• 1. VUYO KOPO said on 3/24/2009 8:44:18 AM
    Interested in coffin manufacturing business.
  • 2. Derek said on 3/24/2009 2:26:05 PM
    Very interesting in pursuing an opportunity in the coffin industry. Please call or email me as soon as possible. Thanks.
  • 3. POPPY MORE said on 4/8/2009 4:31:32 AM
    Kindly supply me with someone to communicate with in-terms of how to start the business on coffins. My contact details are 0828843539 or 0183875645. Could I be supplied with your numbers if possible. Hope to hear soon from you. Best regards Poppy More
  • 4. patsy said on 4/22/2009 2:16:02 PM
    looking for numbers/addresses for casket companies direct in little rock, ar - dallas, tx - memphis, tn area. purpose of starting business and buying direct from companies thank you
  • 5. bCryer said on 6/16/2009 7:11:40 AM
    I am interested in starting up a "direct sales casket company" in a very small area of South Texas. I have no idea how to start, start-up costs, who to purchase the caskets from, etc. Anyone willing to share honest information on this subject would be most appreciated. I've run into too many scams and con-artists during this search already! Thank you. Please contact me direct at bcryer@swbell.net and place in subject line: DIRECT CASKET BUSINESS
  • 6. BEE PEE said on 6/18/2009 12:38:18 PM
    I am interested in procurement of quality Caskets from a reputed manufacturer in a South Asian Country and supplying the same to a reputed Buyer in Canada at very competitive rates. How do I proceed ?
  • 7. a4t4 said on 7/7/2009 9:48:05 AM
    want to set up new business.
  • 8. nozie said on 8/11/2009 5:22:49 AM
    I would like to start a business to manufacture of coffins. please help me giving some tips on how to write a detailed business plan.
  • 9. Renee wheaton said on 8/20/2009 2:50:22 PM
    I am very interested in a casket business please contact me with details.
  • 10. diego cabrera said on 8/23/2009 1:37:04 PM
    23 August 2009, exactly as with bcryer in the same small city in the Philippines. will you give an advice... thank you
  • 11. James Wong said on 9/5/2009 7:17:25 PM
    I am looking for importer of coffins from Thailand. We can make coffin on OEM basis, price will be very cheap due to cheap labour. Can you suggest how to get customer. James Wong
  • 12. fredy san miguel said on 9/6/2009 8:53:59 PM
    I am looking for serious manufacture of coffins in the Philippines.. presently working with china suppliers... is there a chance someone can send me a list of the suppliers in the Philippines? thank you my email is psagar99@yahoo.com
  • 13. Ivanov said on 9/10/2009 2:02:47 PM
    Dear sirs, I am a PRODUCER of coffins in Europe. I can supply coffins anywhere in the world. I make luxury coffins for prices like 200$-400$ Italian models. I am searching for collaboration in all the world. Armiles 2004 l.t.d., 00359898474407, harron_2004@abv.bg
  • 14. andile said on 9/29/2009 5:00:44 PM
    would like to open a coffin business in the Eastern Cape South Africa any help will be appreciated. cel.+277 1843 5631
  • 15. Marketa Sivulska said on 10/1/2009 5:09:38 PM
    Hi, I´m representing one of the largest coffin manufacturers in the Czech republic (Europe). We are manufacturing coffins for European market. I would like to take our business bit further. If anyone interested in our competitive prices, please send me an email, I´ll send you our price list, photos, references and offers. Hope this is of interest, Many Thanks, Marketa
  • 16. Wim Pretorius said on 10/12/2009 10:33:47 AM
    Hi am interested in the manufacturing of organic environmental friendly coffins (Taiwan) made from shells. Can u help.???I am looking for Email/tel.numbers/addresses Best Regards Wim from South Africa
  • 17. brian govender said on 11/6/2009 4:29:44 AM
    i have owned a coffin/casket business..i have the knowledge to start a coffin business from scratch...you can contact me by email in South Africa : melissa1@iburst.co.za (brian) i am willing to teach you at a price.
  • 18. NAKHIA ALEXANDER said on 11/23/2009 2:49:35 PM
    I am very interested in starting a business in the Delaware area selling coffins/casket you can contact me at kyhandra@yahoo.com
  • 19. nonhlanhla shange said on 12/14/2009 2:50:35 AM
    I would like to start a coffin and casket business. would you give me marketing tips
  • 20. Barry said on 12/26/2009 9:03:51 PM
    Dear, I'm looking for casket business partners in china. We can provide OEM marketing caskets as long as you have the order for us.
  • 21. Venessa said on 1/1/2010 7:03:40 AM
    I am interested in opening a coffin business in Durban South Africa
  • 22. Ricky Parker said on 1/7/2010 6:35:00 PM
    Marketa Sivulska, would you send me your info. on your coffins. Ricky Parker
  • 23. jon said on 1/12/2010 8:11:07 AM
    would be interested in speaking to coffin exporters, viewing brochures and information, rep ireland please send mail.
  • 24. Roy Concordio said on 1/13/2010 10:59:50 PM
    Hi.. I am from the Philippines and i am a product development expert for high end home furnishing products for export like furniture, cabinetrys, accent pieces and the others. one of the successful strategic prd direction we adopt is incorporating none traditional materials like mother of pearl, tooled leather, fossil stones, exotic fruit wood, metal leaf etc. I am very interested in working with someone in the casket industry to develop new lines. think of a casket inlayed in leather with gold tooling, a traditional wood casket with accent of mother of pearl or full inlayed in gold or silver leaf, or a casket cover in leaves and petals laminated in polished resin.. If anyone out there foresee the market potential for these casket products please communicate with me. i am more than willing to discuss further. tnx..
  • 25. Tshwranang said on 1/18/2010 1:51:53 PM
    For anyone looking to start a Funeral Parlor / Undertaking Service in Gauteng South Africa, I am a coffin and Casket manufacturer and Tombstone Supplier. My contact number is (+27)11-763-5560
  • 26. eugene said on 1/19/2010 4:14:59 PM
    cork, rep of Ireland. have been working in wood flooring and furniture for 20 yrs. I have been studying Yoga and Shiatsu as long. I now would like to bring these interests together in developing a coffin making business with a difference. I have all the necessary tools, workshop, wood, etc. I am interested to have contact with someone with experience or similar interest to develop such an idea. If Jon, as you are in Ireland, is interested you can contact me eugeneoriordan@hotmail.com
  • 27. Sergio da Luz said on 1/31/2010 12:03:33 PM
    We can supply high quality China paulownia coffin & mdf coffins with our logistics center in Spain, Sweden, China & Hong Kong. Connecting buyers from Spanish, European & Latin countries. I may be reached at my email ataudes@porcelanex.com or my Hong Kong direct line +852- 8133 6973, see our product in http://www.porcelanex.com
  • 28. Lu-cashes Kamver said on 2/3/2010 3:48:18 AM
    Hi, I would like to set up a very professional coffin factory how and where do i start... How do i get funding..?
  • 29. nergis cetin said on 2/9/2010 6:15:16 AM
    hi, we are coffin manufacturer in Turkey and looking for buyers abroad. Anybody interested in importing coffins from Turkey please contact me nergiscbo@yahoo.com. I will pass you my business contact when ready
  • 30. Adi Singh said on 2/12/2010 4:09:06 AM
    Sigatka town, fiji islands, South Pacific. I'm planning to start a coffin business, however i need help in this area and also in great need of help in doing a business plan for this business. My husband operates a saw milling company and rips all native timbers(mahongany)etc. so i have thought to open a coffin business that will make good use of this timbers. Ideas will be greatly appreciated in operating a coffin business. my contact number is 006799923202 and i can be reached on adi.ozbne@gmail.com
  • 31. Deon Ackermann said on 2/22/2010 8:12:50 AM
    Hi. I'm interested. I'm in Western Cape, South Africa. Please send me details. I'm mostly interested in the 'how to' part and where to get my supplies. Please, I need help. Also I'll leave my Nr. 0839783000
  • 32. Johan Boukes said on 2/28/2010 12:01:36 PM
    Good Night Funeral services, coffins, etc. opening 1 April 2010 in Plettenberg Bay S.A
  • 33. Londani Dlamini said on 3/19/2010 2:47:58 AM
    I am located in Johannesburg and have already acquired relevant material and templates to start work from home, but I need to hook up with like minded coffin makers for networking to share ideas. I also need to employ a retired coffin maker, to partner with me.
  • 34. Shane said on 3/23/2010 1:25:10 AM
    Hi all, I'm starting up a very unique coffin manufacturing business in SA, looking for local agents in all provinces and also into Africa and abroad - interested parties please forward your details to me asap at xfxpta@gmail.com
  • 35. musa said on 3/29/2010 10:14:15 AM
    Hi, i am based in johannesburg and want to go in the coffin making business, anyone who can assist will be greatly appreciated.
  • 36. Benjamin Ranama said on 4/1/2010 5:49:10 PM
    Hi all i'm based in Francistown on the northern part of Botswana and interested in starting up a casket/coffins making business. Firstly i would like to have someone who have been into the business to help me with ideas on how to start such a business since there isn't one in my area or any where near Francistown.
  • 37. Fanie Nolte said on 4/6/2010 3:35:41 PM
    I am from Hermanus in the Western Cape and have a complete coffin making business for sale. If you are serious, contact me on 072 3912692
  • 38. Jaco Hugo said on 4/28/2010 4:02:16 AM
    Hey guys, I am in a serious need of a business. I really want to start my own coffin and casket manufacturing business. I would appreciate if anyone can help me on some information. I need to know where can I get drawings, equipment, tools and what is the legal requirements regarding such process. Please help me!!!!! God bless. Email me on jayhugo69@rocketmail.com or contact me on 073 845 7173. I am from gauteng.
  • 39. Tsedi said on 5/12/2010 8:42:34 AM
    I want to start Coffin shop in Awassa
  • 40. Boni said on 5/17/2010 4:01:40 AM
    I want to start supplying coffins and caskets as a business, I need manufacturers that I can get them from and ideas on how to go about doing it the right way, I am in KZN Durban.
  • 41. Pheello Simon Khiba said on 5/18/2010 8:47:37 AM
    i am situated in free state and i am interested in starting my own coffin manufacturing business, can you please help me on how to draw a more detailed business plan please.
  • 42. julius naledi said on 5/20/2010 9:49:36 AM
    Please help me establish my coffin business at Thabazimbi, Limpopo
  • 43. john said on 6/11/2010 10:10:55 AM
    I am interested in starting a casket business. We are a Mortuary in SLC, Ut., if there is anyone that is selling a business or can help please email or call me. 801-637-3353
  • 44. angelus mokoena said on 6/30/2010 6:59:38 AM
    I am located in greater gauteng and very interested in the coffin business funding is a problem everything else including markets are available
  • 45. Daniel O. said on 7/8/2010 12:08:26 AM
    I'm a young business man. I'm starting my own casket selling company here in Los Angeles California. I'm looking for someone for a supplier of caskets for a great price. I'm looking for someone that is honest and responsible with what they are doing. You can get a hold of me though email. d.ortega21@yahoo.com or you can call me at (818)9124086. Thank you very much and hope you have a great day!!! God Bless!!!
  • 46. venessa coka said on 7/8/2010 6:29:09 AM
    I am a woman from South Africa who loves to start my own coffin manufacturing business. All I need now is someone who can provide me with a lucrative business plan so I can send it to financing companies. Please if anyone has one please email it venessa_coka@yahoo.co.uk
  • 47. A Kan said on 7/13/2010 12:05:07 PM
    Looking for interest business partners in various States in US to develop a casket business sales and delivery network. Caskets are design in US and assemble in China for best cost competitiveness. Interest parties please contact by email - akann@comcast.net or call 702-768-1983
  • 48. erwin potsekayi said on 7/17/2010 5:28:45 PM
    i'm in harare in zimbabwe, i wold want to start the coffin business anyone to partner me i will be delighted
  • 49. Tim Barlett said on 7/18/2010 11:35:39 AM
    Unique new manufacturing concept developed in Canada for inexpensive production of environmentally agreeable caskets of varying sizes. Concept franchisable with very attractive business potential as upcoming demographic shifts indicate early baby boomers born between 1949 - 1966 begin to needs these services. Serious expressions of interest with full contact information and potential area and extent of interest will be answered. Experienced management / production / marketing team will provide long term profits and stability. Offshore may qualify for Canadian visa preference under investor program. Regards, Tim Barlett
  • 50. Ed Lee said on 7/18/2010 10:12:19 PM
    We are a manufacturer of casket and urn in China. We are inventory in China and Los Angeles, USA. My email: hilltopplus@aol.com Tel: 626-789-3311 OEM and Private Label are available
  • 51. soyoye oyebisi said on 7/25/2010 5:01:42 PM
    Am CEO BDS funeral services located in Lagos Nigeria, thank so much for all this information given to me am sure is going to help me a lot, please can u tell me what make your casket better than chines coffin, because last year i visited china to examine their casket and i was impress with what i saw, but someone told me that Americans have better finishing than china
  • 52. hlengiwe majola said on 8/3/2010 4:59:48 AM
    I want to start making coffins and casket for business. Please advice me on registrations, trainings, suppliers, potential lenders that can assist my business.
  • 53. Coffin and Casket said on 8/4/2010 8:51:24 AM
    Does anyone out there have a website? So many listings here with just an email address and a phone number.
  • 54. Mziwandile said on 8/10/2010 5:54:35 AM
    I' m a business minded person in Johannesburg,self motivated, hands on and have knowledge, how to start a success business from scratch. I need someone to give me a two days practice at coffin workshop.
  • 55. Francois said on 8/16/2010 3:36:56 AM
    Hornlee, Knysna, Western Cape. Please assist me with info on how to start a coffin manufacturing business and kit.
  • 56. sandeep kumar shrivastwa said on 8/25/2010 3:21:27 AM
    i want to start new manufacturing business of coffin i live in delhi. i have money and space for start business but i have no idea how i start new business so please suggest me. my contact number is 9818057090
  • 57. Alec Mashabela said on 9/8/2010 7:01:49 AM
    Hi, everybody. I am based in Pretoria, RSA. I want to start a coffin as well as casket manufacturing business. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Suppliers of machinery and raw material can contact me on my email, even manufacturers for a possible distribution deal.
  • 58. Ed Lee said on 10/6/2010 3:56:37 AM
    Hilltop is a Casket and Urn designer and manufacturer in China. We have inventory in Los Angeles, USA. You are invited to visit us at neworleans2010.nfda.org NFDA New Orleans Expo Booth # 253 Oct 11 ~ 13 , 2010, Edgar Lee, Hilltop Plus LLC 15222 Stafford Street, City of Industry, CA 91744, Tel: 626-333-7010, Email: hilltopplus@aol.com
  • 59. s mahlangu said on 10/25/2010 3:05:30 PM
    can some1 please email me a business plan for coffins and caskets. mahlangu2003@yahoo.co.uk
  • 60. Nokuzola Ngqukuvana said on 10/28/2010 10:54:39 AM
    Hi, I am in Alberton South Africa and need someone who can help me in putting together a business plan for distributing/ selling coffins. I need to present the business plan to the manufacturer of the coffins. Regards, Kanyisa 083 235 9765
  • 61. Anderson Green Mankhusu said on 11/12/2010 4:35:39 AM
    Hie i have a company that sales coffins and caskets in Blantyre malawi i need someone who can have a special agreement to supply me good quality coffins and caskets please contact me on 265888850429/265999850429 or email@ andersongreenmankhusu@yahoo.com
  • 62. Stephen Vargo said on 12/1/2010 9:21:23 PM
    Hi i am quality control for aurora manufacturing we make all solid wood caskets. I was a supervisor for manufacturing. If any one needs help with there finish room dept. I am very interested in finding a new manufacture get there company going u can contact me on my cell at 423 440 1075 i'm located in east TN. area.
  • 63. Abel Mickey Chendamudima said on 12/4/2010 9:33:28 AM
    I wish to set up a Coffin/Casket/Domes manufacturing venture. I have a registered company known as "Full Stop Funeral Assist" supposed to be based in Johannesburg as the main Office. For the past six months, I have been unsuccessful in sourcing funding from the local financial institutions despite the adequate collateral being offered. One of the reasons for not willing to finance this venture has been viewed as unprofitable. I am an ex Banker of more than 25 years in banking; I differ with that reason totally. People are dying all over the world every other second just like births take place every other second. This is a business which would never be affected by an economic downturn. My reason for writing my story is to seek funding or some advice on how I can source the required funding.I disagree with those who say that it is not a profitable venture.I do not understand from which school of banking they have come from? I turn to believe that apart from the unrealistic stringent lending criteria, there is more to it which I wish to refrain from mentioning outright in the light of the funding required(amount) and the excessive collateral being offered.
  • 64. Lee-hollan Wevers said on 12/31/2010 1:31:28 AM
    hi i want to start a coffin business i am from jansenville in the eastern-cape can someone please help by giving me a copy of a business plan please
  • 65. judy said on 1/6/2011 6:43:03 PM
    My name is Judy I do marketing at hilltop plus llc, my manager name is Edgar Lee. We wholesale caskets and urns at cheap prices. Our products are made in china. please feel free to take a look at our website. we establish our office/warehouse in city of industry , ca. anyone interested please give us a call at 626-333-7010 to reach our company
  • 66. Glen Johannes said on 1/24/2011 2:03:07 PM
    Hi, Greeting from sunny South Africa. I can help you with setting up and supplying of all the fitting and material to finish coffins/caskets. Please mail me your requirements
  • 67. Ren said on 2/14/2011 2:27:55 PM
    Hi I'm in durban , south africa, I'm manufacturing coffins and caskets,I'm looking for sales reps and clients who may be interested, I want 2 hear from the public on there views of what I can do to give them a better coffin or casket at a reasonable price,I'm also willing to offer a business opportunity to serious individuals. you can email me on mystylezn@gmail.com or contact me on 0721221612
  • 68. ayanda mkhize said on 2/24/2011 6:59:35 AM
    i would like to sell coffin ans casket and have funeral parlor where can i get the cheap one? and also would like to now where to go and register as a supplier of this business
  • 69. Mona said on 2/26/2011 12:09:21 AM
    FL, USA. Can someone tell me how to start in this industry having the right contact of the highest exporter of caskets from China, where can we offer the product, should we go wholesale or go retail. How to learn about styles models, trends. Is there any tradeshows in US for this industry?, thank you please write at mona@tradeexecutives.com
  • 70. tebello pelea said on 2/26/2011 9:32:11 AM
    hi i would like to start a coffin making business, i know where to get training my question to those that are already in business, is there a specific place,or restricted location where i may not operate? according to S.A.law?
  • 71. Leopold makaka said on 3/24/2011 2:23:56 PM
    Hie people.am a young guy who values the quality of coffins that are being made in my country. am looking for quality coffins from all over the world for your own information guys there is money in zimbabwe only if you supply the right goods. so please get in touch with me on +263 772836223.only those with quality products wanting to explore new markets, i'm your guy in zimbbabwe.
  • 72. sandile m ntshagase said on 4/9/2011 5:49:47 AM
    hi!i have been interested in coffin manufacturing for a long time,i do have my ideas of how i can start the business,but my problem is finance,someone i can partner with to start the business,where to get other materials like handles,inside interior and of course regulations of coffin manufactures.anyone who can help can contact me on 0847310337
  • 73. grace chiutsu said on 4/14/2011 7:32:12 AM
    Am interested in the coffin making business. How do I go about it?
  • 74. Smart Dave said on 5/2/2011 1:53:26 AM
    i really interested to start a coffin business in my home town (Sarawk). can any one advise on how to go about it.. coffin supplies, capital & what are the things that i should know..tq pls fill free to email me on thyii@yahoo.com
  • 75. Paul said on 5/23/2011 6:29:36 AM
    Windhoek, Namibia. I am interested in starting to sell coffins. Can you perhaps link me with manufacturers in RSA where i can get price lists and possible catalogs of their products. Anything will do to help me take such business of the ground and later expand it to a full funeral parlour of which i have experience of about 20 years as an undertaker. Please feel free to email me at pisaacks@gipf.com.na
  • 76. maria said on 5/24/2011 6:23:34 PM
    I am interested in starting up a "direct sales casket/coffin company" in England. I have no idea how to start, start-up costs, who to purchase the caskets from, etc can you please help? Thanks in Advance Maria x
  • 77. anthony said on 5/27/2011 1:15:41 PM
    coffin and casket handle supplier in south africa we supply joburg cape town and zimbabwe with all coffin fittings and plastic lining
  • 78. O. Morris said on 6/1/2011 10:22:39 PM
    Can I get information on training, start-up and advice on opening a casket making business? My e-mail address is otismorris3@hotmal.com Thak you in advance.
  • 79. Jaap Pieterse said on 6/14/2011 2:19:23 PM
    I Am looking for an investor to help me set up my coffin business in South Africa(cape Town and Pretoria).I am currently running my own business making contemporary and organic style furniture. I am a very practical person and can easy run a team of five people. My aim is to produce rough timber coffins for poor people. There is a big market for it.
  • 80. Lindy said on 6/16/2011 2:52:04 PM
    I am currently distributing Coffins and Caskets in Gauteng i am looking Coffin and Caskets Manufactures who are interested in working with me to sell their products in Gauteng at reasonable prices and quality.
  • 81. R E Customs said on 6/22/2011 5:16:39 AM
    Hi Lindy;i am in the manufacturing of Coffin and Caskets in the Western Cape;and would love to sell my product in Gauteng;i believe my product is of high quality and my prices vary reasonable;would like to hear from u;contact me on 0838008814-Ebie.
  • 82. Gebhardt said on 6/30/2011 8:48:53 AM
    Hi, am Gebhardt from Namibiba (Windoek) i want to start up a coffin manufacturing company for the marginal people, as last week we buried one lady who died after giving birth. this lady was a son tribe and we suffered for her to be buried in a coffin, the marganalised people suffer a lot, even many are buried in plastics, now i want tips of how i can start manufacturing coffins for the suffering marginal group, please email or call me +264813377061. email gmakono@gmail.com or even sms me @ +2643377061
  • 83. David Olkers said on 7/11/2011 12:56:12 PM
    We are interested in the coffin manufacturing business to operate in Northern Suburbs, Cape Town. Kindly contact David or Nicky on 082 525 3360
  • 84. Solo said on 7/11/2011 2:33:10 PM
    Coffin and casket manufacturing. I have a plot for coffin manufacturing in Botswana and would like to start a business before the end of this year. Anyone interested in the partnership or leasing the plot, pls contact me(solo2911@hotmail.com)
  • 85. Glen said on 7/18/2011 5:42:40 PM
    I have been selling online for 12 years and I have researched the casket industry for the last 6 months and I have a direct supply set up with the leading Chinese importer of caskets and ready to go and need an investor/partner for inventory. This is the best online opportunity I have ever seen and I want to set up the distribution warehouse in CA or Texas. 855.704.4300 toll free
  • 86. jacob said on 7/22/2011 11:54:54 PM
    Hi am having an existing coffin manufacturing with well experienced workers so we want to expand to manufacture steel casket .we need a partner cell:0738641950 email:ntshiana@webmail.co.za we based in dennilton south africa limpopoWrite your business location to help you better. Exp: City, State, Country
  • 87. jappi said on 7/28/2011 7:41:11 AM
    please help me i have a registered business but it doesnt make money, help me establish a coffin and casket manufacture my number +27785492961
  • 88. Ross Davis said on 8/1/2011 5:57:31 AM
    I am a Builder/Carpenter in Newcastle,NSW Australia. I plan to start manufacturing coffins using recycled timber, the idea being to make less of a footprint on the environment. any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. rosspdavis08@yahoo.com.au
  • 89. Prestley said on 8/1/2011 9:23:09 AM
    Hey everybody i am Prestley frm Zim and i want to start my funeral cover company in Zim and I will also need a coffin supplier whom i will order coffins for my clients i am planning to start my business in 2 months time. Any supplier around SADC countries who is interested please email me Prestley8@gmail.com
  • 90. Christelle said on 8/29/2011 8:24:09 AM
    Good day, Myself and my husband want to start our own coffin business in South Africa, Gauteng. We are not exactly sure how the Procedures works. I would very much appreciate it if someone could supply me with the information. My contact details: cscheepers@flexifleet.co.za (C)073 101 2346 or (C)071 876 4379
  • 91. marianne said on 9/7/2011 12:21:03 PM
    Hello my name is Marianne I'm looking to open a casket/funeral sup. business in California, and I would like some info on how to go about it. Please call me 951-206-3237 Thank you
  • 92. ra said on 9/7/2011 6:08:44 PM
    hey guys...I would like to be pointed in the right direction for casket sales in new york. I need a manufacturer....any info would help... 347 559 9639
  • 93. Plamen said on 9/8/2011 7:00:11 AM
    Hallo!I am from Bulgaria. I have 240 solid pine wood coffins for sale, if anyone interested send me e-mail for more details
  • 94. Zacharia Mogaladi said on 9/23/2011 1:33:57 AM
    I've got a registered company with caskets, domes and coffins(steel coffins also) manufacturing experience for years. I'm looking for a partner who can help in funding to make the industry growing. In Pretoria, South Africa. Contact me on 0842964273 or mantshomogaladi@yahoo.com
  • 95. Joppie Prinsloo said on 9/27/2011 4:06:54 AM
    Hi guys, I am in business but looking for new horizons, i'm interested in building coffins and distribute to retailers and funeral parlors in the North West province, South Africa. Please send me all the relevant info regarding this matter.My contact no is 0828823710 or jgaprinsloo@gmail.com. Many thanks Joppie
  • 96. lorraine said on 10/13/2011 3:06:22 AM
    i am a 34 year old female willing to go into business of manufacturing coffins would some one please send me all the details from measurements to the type of material needed to start this business i am in Botswana and my number is 00267 75577070 thank you
  • 97. THANDILE said on 10/19/2011 4:23:07 AM
    I want to start a business of supplying with caskets and coffin, to all local funeral palours. I dont want to manufacture, only to be a supplier. I have already a registered company. I'm in RSA, Eastern Cape, in Queenstown, Local municipality of Lukhanji.
  • 98. duncan nkhatho said on 10/26/2011 12:11:28 PM
    it will be my greatest pleasure if someone could help me on starting a funeral palour and plus coffin manufacturing
  • 99. shamima said on 10/28/2011 2:05:20 AM
    Hi thandile no.99 my name is shamima and I can help you in your business to supply caskets from low range to exclusive made with mguni skin ect as well as other funeral equipment please contact me if interested for the best price in town
  • 100. Abel Mickey Chendamudima said on 10/28/2011 3:55:31 PM
    Business situate in Johannesburg South Africa.Unfortunately operations have not commenced owing to lack of funding. Anyone wishing to assist either through providing funding or as a partner; please contact the above named. Regards Abel M Chendamudima.
  • 101. Tshokolo Phoofolo said on 11/9/2011 10:41:17 PM
    Hi all, I am South African citizen who looking to start coffin and casket manufacturing anyone who can help me with business plan i will really appreciate my contact is 0792558996 or tphoofol@pioneerfoods.co.za
  • 102. arnold mena said on 11/11/2011 5:34:04 PM
    cama national funeral home in san pedro sula,cortes, honduras. we are looking for coffin and casket suppliers
  • 103. Ren said on 11/17/2011 12:45:47 PM
    Hi there , I have a coffin and casket manufacturing business with all equipment required for sale in durban , we are already well recognized for our quality and service , anyone with a passion to email me on mystylezn@gmail.com or 0721221612
  • 104. Barry Wiley said on 12/5/2011 8:13:34 AM
    From LA CA, Wanting to sell discount caskets, a casket broker if you please. Need contacts
  • 105. Sandra said on 1/10/2012 3:01:10 PM
    I would like to start a discount casket business. I would like to know where I can purchase casket from and a contact number
  • 106. ASH said on 1/21/2012 4:00:53 AM
    Hey,I'm from kzn, durban, South Africa. I have over 12 years of Coffin and Casket manufacturing experience. I have owned a registered coffin manufacturing business and have a vast amount of knowledge in the corporate world in terms of client based relations. I am will to teach and set you up from scratch, with a complete business plan with just your budget figure. All this at a price ofcourse. (willing to travel also) contact me: +2784 603 9402 or email:sewack.ashley@gmail.com
  • 107. Tyrus M. said on 1/29/2012 5:09:42 PM
    Interested in looking into owning a discount casket business. If someone can offer me a good deal that make since please contact me by email marklikeu2@gmail.com
  • 108. Nick Putter said on 2/13/2012 6:53:46 AM
    Hi, my wife and i have set up a woodworking concern and is looking into manufacturing quality coffins and caskets. any one with info of how to market or customers in need of coffins can call me. we are situated in Krugersdorp on the west rand. Nick 082 921 4217 Magda 072 411 5240
  • 109. Kholiswa said on 2/16/2012 7:34:15 AM
    Good day. I would like someone to help in to making a business plan for the coffin distribution business. Also if there is anyone needing a distributor - I am interested in the distribution side of coffins. My contact: 0823816797
  • 110. Goitsemang said on 2/29/2012 9:25:30 AM
    I am very much interested in manufacturing coffins and caskets,how can you help me in starting up such business. I need the business plan the whole information regarding this business. As I am in the business of equipment hiring it will go hand in hand together. I am from Namibia. Thank looking forward to hear from you. Regards, Goitsemang
  • 111. Laphane Scott said on 3/5/2012 10:03:20 PM
    Hi, I'm new to this and believe that real money can be made in the manufacturing and distribution of caskets/coffins. I would like info on whats needed to start the business, the equipments needed and different types of materials used to build coffins/caskets and different to designs appropriate for coffins. I'm located in Jamaica and can be reached at leotascott1@yahoo.com, tele# 1876-880-4382.
  • 112. eric marquardt said on 3/13/2012 9:20:50 AM
    Wisconsin USA, I am a vendor for a casket company both green and traditional. I also market funeral products also. Please call 608 219 0380.
  • 113. Kevin Wong said on 3/19/2012 9:54:50 AM
    we are wood casket factory from China, please contact me at taifengwood@gmail.com ,if you are interested in buying from us , thanks.Kevin
  • 114. cj said on 3/27/2012 11:06:31 AM
    Greeting I am very much interested in becoming a supplier of selling quality traditional, green and unique caskets/coffin direct to public and funeral homes. I am requesting all and any information to learn about starting business and direct manufacture that sell casket funeral products. Thanking you in advance. HAVE A BLESSED DAY! SUFFOLK COUNTY NY AREA CJAYSDEALS@AOL.COM
  • 115. keenan said on 4/23/2012 11:55:36 AM
    Hi I am in cape town, south africa, and would like to start a coffin manufacturing business, I need help in terms of designs, required machinery, start up procedures etc...
  • 116. C Faki said on 4/30/2012 5:29:44 PM
    I am a Zimbabwean male living in South Africa,Eastern cape who worked as a coffin builder for quit a long period of time,I am good in spray painting and I have most of the knowledge on how to build a coffin,if anyone who is looking for a painted coffin builder then feel free to call me on 0737988325 or Email me on fakicheisa@yahoo.com.
  • 117. sharon said on 5/1/2012 12:26:53 PM
    i would also like to start a coffin and casket business i am staying in a small town eastern cape south africa i need advise on a business plan finance license where to go to start such a place thanks contact no o736467768
  • 118. J&J said on 5/19/2012 11:03:26 PM
    Hi, I am interested in finding a supplier for caskets/coffins for a new business venture. Resided in Brooklyn, NY in the USA. Feel free to email me at bjaysarts@aol.com
  • 119. SRP said on 6/5/2012 1:11:54 PM
    Please forward information needed to begin a coffin business. Looking to do business in Greensboro, NC and Central, NJ. Thanks!
  • 120. Wiseman said on 6/7/2012 10:59:22 AM
    We are the group of youth interested in coffin manufacturing business. We are located in Lusikisiki Eastern cape Province in South Africa. Regards Wiseman
  • 121. Wiseman said on 6/7/2012 11:15:10 AM
    We are the group of youth interested in coffin as well as casket manufacturing business, please help us with suppliers of equipment and raw materials your help will be highly appreciated . We are located in Lusikisiki Eastern cape Province in South Africa call on 0736400881/ 0392531994 . Regards Wiseman
  • 122. Hector j. said on 6/30/2012 8:00:15 PM
    Hi everyone! I'm starting a new business venture in Caskets-Coffins, for, both, humans and pets. I'm seeking Distributors and importers in the USA. I'm in Florida. Also seeking investors,silent partners, to HELP fund this venture. Have business idea that will market this venture to unlimited return on investments, in time. Also, seeking to network Nationally as well as international. Dealers programs welcomed from Distributors-Importers in the traid already. Serious inquiries ONLY, PLEASE! Call me: 1-786-356-8686
  • 123. Melody Martin said on 7/16/2012 4:40:43 PM
    George,Western Cape,South Africa. Please help, want to start a coffin business but don't know how and where to begin.
  • 124. Nomsa Mzamo said on 7/25/2012 4:01:58 PM
    Hi, i'm also interested in coffin and casket manufacturing, i have found trainers i need someone to help with a winning business plan for funding, i'm in Richards Bay...SouthAfrica.
  • 125. lehlohonolo Marumo said on 8/1/2012 8:14:51 AM
    Hi, i'm also interested in coffin and casket manufacturing, and i need help on where can i go for help regarding funding.. i live in Johannesburg... my numbers are 0789840634 thanks
  • 126. wallace taruvinga said on 8/16/2012 4:58:34 AM
    hi. I'm interested in starting up a coffin supply/manufacture business in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. I need suppliers from South Africa, China who are familiar with doing business with Zimbabwe. Email me at wallydon70@gmail.com with ur advice price-lists etc thank you
  • 127. MELISSA said on 8/21/2012 5:39:25 AM
    hi good day, I am based in kzn and I am interested in starting a coffin and casket business. I am based in pmb is anyone willing to help with set up and knowledge of the business let me know 0760855580 shaktibms@gmail.com
  • 128. Garry williams said on 8/28/2012 5:49:33 AM
    Good day I AM HIGHLY INTERESTED IN STARTING A COFFIN BUSINESS IN JOBURG I CURRENTLY SUPPLY TWO FUNERAL PARLOR IN ZIMBABWE AND CANNOT MEET DEMAND IF ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 083 744 8976 MY EMAIL smallzgw@gmail.com
  • 129. wilby semetjane said on 9/4/2012 11:07:43 AM
    i am in kimberley i do have small experience so i would like to open my business of manufacturing coffins and casket.
  • 130. Susan Retief said on 9/5/2012 2:15:01 PM
    We would like to start a coffin business. in the Western Cape. Whom do I speak to with regards to the license? Where will I find templates for the coffins? We are so confused what to do first....
  • 131. Lance Aranjo said on 9/10/2012 4:06:47 PM
    I am from the mother city Cape Town, please assist with start up of coffin making business. thanks
  • 132. Alexandre Oliveira said on 9/13/2012 7:36:11 AM
    I am starting a new business in Portugal, in casket distribution/agency, I would like to know if there is anyone that would like to distribute them over here. please be free to contact thru my mail, a.oliveira@youngspirit.com.pt for further info. Rgards Alexandre
  • 133. Christine Mackie said on 9/24/2012 6:48:59 PM
    I am very interested in starting a coffin business, and have come across this very interesting website. I would like to produce organic coffins, have a few ideas, but am unsure where to start. Please help urgently with information. I am based in New Zealand. Thank you.
  • 134. Elina said on 10/1/2012 10:18:24 AM
    MacroMath Trading 645 company. City of Tshwane. I want to open a casket/coffins funeral sup.business in Pretoria Gauteng. I need info how to go about it. cell no 073 278 6102 / 079 191 3215
  • 135. Mikail said on 10/3/2012 2:22:02 AM
    Hi everybody, We are big furniture company in Turkey ,we can make all order. We are a PRODUCER of coffins in Turkey. I can supply coffins anywhere in the world. I make luxury coffins for all prices and all models. I am searching for collaboration in all the world. info@dialogclub.net
  • 136. Buyiswa Mnikina said on 10/12/2012 7:57:02 AM
    Hi, i am based in Port Elizabeth and want to go in the coffin making business & parlour, anyone who can assist will be greatly appreciated.
  • 137. purine m mncube said on 10/18/2012 3:04:25 PM
    Hi My name is Purine masesi mncube I'm located in Midrand gauteng. I would like to start a coffin casket business need more info. Please email shaunmncube @gmail.com. Thanks
  • 138. eric marquardt said on 10/19/2012 12:20:45 PM
    Marketing woven coffins. hand made ... from madison, will please email me with further details
  • 139. Christian said on 10/22/2012 5:36:24 AM
    We are a Dutch company with a liaison office in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. We have contact with a Taiwanese coffin producer in Vietnam. This company exports good, solid, simple and affordable coffins. Any interest, mail to christian@dutilhinternational.com
  • 140. Goodwill Khambule said on 10/22/2012 1:22:14 PM
    We want to supply coffins/ caskets and tombstones in Pretoria (south africa) and Swaziland. Please advise on the suppliers that we can use. Email: mpumeleloinvest@gmail.com. We are based in Pretoria, South Africa
  • 141. Martha said on 11/9/2012 5:35:32 AM
    I am a new starup entrepreneur who is looking to do manufacturing and selling of coffins and caskets . I would wish for someone to be my mentor and perhaps who knows we may end up doing business together .my intention is to do import and export aspect of the business in SOuth Africa. Kindly get in touch on makmash2020@gmail.com or on +27 72 7844849
  • 142. Nicolas Ritter said on 12/3/2012 12:32:18 PM
    We are a French company and are looking for a manufacturer of coffin in China. We have special coffins in France and I will send you photos when I'll have your email address. I'd like as well as list of price but maybe you'll need first the models and quotations. Regards,
  • 143. Benny Pietersen said on 12/6/2012 12:02:56 PM
    Hi guys, please help me, in the Name of Jesus. I'm in love with woodwork and machinery. I got basic skills and makes small domestic appliances at home, like wooden ironing boards, frames, etc. I would like to manufacture coffins in my hometown. I want to cater for the poor people and create jobs for others too. Where do i start? Please help me. I wanna learn from you guys. Contact me on 083 709 7209: GOD BLESS YOU.
  • 144. derek glenna said on 12/17/2012 8:03:35 PM
    I live in St. Paul, MN (USA) I just graduated from Mortuary school, but I am really interested in starting an online/store front Casket store/funeral march. (urns etc..) Where do I start? Thanks!
  • 145. rodney said on 1/11/2013 4:37:24 AM
    Hi anyone interested in selling caskets & coffins i can supply. contact 0737758302
  • 146. Matilda said on 1/16/2013 6:46:56 AM
    Hey Shamima. I live in the Eastern Cape in King Williams Town. Please assist me, I would like to be coffin supplier. I dont want to be a manufacturer, I just want to be a supplier to the local funeral palours.
  • 147. daniel said on 1/18/2013 7:31:34 AM
    Hi i live in capetown and would like to start a coffin manufacturing business. I would like some advice on how to start up and know how profitable the business is. e-mail on dmudimbu@yahoo.com or 0784509272
  • 148. Obed said on 1/19/2013 7:59:50 AM
    Hi all, am also starting a coffin/casket making business, a do need assistance in knowing which accreditation/certificates needed in running a successful business, I will be happy if I get contacted on: obed.Immanuel @gmail.com or telephonically on +2776 945 3744 I
  • 149. Aigars said on 1/28/2013 11:16:18 AM
    Hi! I'm coffin supplier. I have work shop for last seven years. If anybody are interested please contact to me aigars776@inbox.lv. Coffins from 300EUR-500EUR; caskets from 800EUR-1100EUR; ash caskets 60EUR including delivery all around the Europe. Thanks.
  • 150. leena said on 2/3/2013 4:23:22 PM
    Hi all I am situated in South Africa KZN and we are well established manufacturer of quality coffins and caskets, we looking for sales reps to market our products throughout SA, if there is any registered parlours out there looking for suppliers, Feel free to contact me via email leenabrijlal@yahoo.com
  • 151. Graham said on 2/5/2013 1:16:14 AM
    Hi, we are based in KY and interested in starting a coffin and casket business. My wife and I want to set up a showroom and are looking into manufacturing quality coffins and caskets. Anyone willing to help with set up and knowledge of the business kindly get in touch via email - info@tribenainvestments.com or 0722321285.
  • 152. viorel rusu said on 2/20/2013 12:30:34 PM
    hello to all. we offer quality coffins made in portugal from MDF and massive wood from 140 euro... for more information contact me...
  • 153. ronnie jafta said on 2/22/2013 6:25:01 AM
    I am based at mpumalanga province and manufacture flatlid ironwood coffins and caskets. I can deliver anywhere on arrangement and need customers and assistance in registering and all knowledge on how to run the business. ronnie 0727742602
  • 154. ronnie jafta said on 2/22/2013 6:58:18 AM
    Ronnie jafta based in south africa mpumalanga province. ronniejafta@gmail.com. flatlid ironwood coffins and caskets available. +27727742602
  • 155. larry espejo said on 2/24/2013 8:55:07 AM
    i found the information very helpful, however, would it be possible to send me a business plan model for casket manufacturing?
  • 156. David said on 3/6/2013 11:20:33 PM
    I have been involved in the casket business and have some excess inventory that I'm looking to sell off. I have about 30 or so caskets in the Buffalo, NY are if you are interested contact me at bppsupply@aol.com
  • 157. qaphelani zungu said on 3/20/2013 11:33:26 AM
    Durban ,I'm qaphelani zungu from durban I would like to advice you nonhlanhla shange with some few tips that affected my business will you contact me on the email above
  • 158. Brendan John said on 4/25/2013 9:12:19 AM
    Hi Guys. I am from South-Africa and would like to start selling coffins and caskets. If any company outside SA can export their products to SA for a decent prize. Please let me know at brendan.john.111@gmail.com. Thanks. Any info would also be much appreciated.
  • 159. jethro rombwa said on 5/22/2013 1:21:38 PM
    I'm in Harare, Zimbabwe and we are about to open a funeral parlour and coffin making business and if they is somebody willing to come to Zimbabwe will meet the cost and fees to help us start funeral parlour and coffin making business development you are welcome to phone me on +263773271859 or skype jethro.rombwa or email jrombwa@gmail.com. lets make a deal.
  • 160. Noah tshabalala said on 5/27/2013 7:25:50 AM
    Hi i would like some one who can offer me with a training in coffin manufacturing i really need this if willing to contact me here are my numbers 0780896400. kind regards siyabonga
  • 161. Mario said on 6/9/2013 4:49:42 AM
    Hi guys i would like to know is there any place in cape town that provide training on how to manufacture coffins? Plz feel free to contact me via email or tel 0748577015 ur help would be highly blessed
  • 162. Mario said on 6/9/2013 4:59:31 AM
    Any causes or vacancies in the manufacturing of coffins in cape town email:deanjohnson918@gmail.com or cell 0748577015 thanks!!
  • 163. Aliyu Dauda said on 6/20/2013 1:05:52 PM
    I'm a professional on casket manufacturing with wood and mdf board i'm working in one of the Federal University of Technology Nigeria, i can help and train any body that have interest in coffins, casket and exploded fault manufacturing any where around the world. My mail is aliyudaudaisho@gmail.com or +398132128864. Technology for self reliance thanks.
  • 164. Johan said on 7/1/2013 7:15:38 AM
    Hi i'm planing to start a small business in north limpopo in south africa to manufacture coffins and caskets. What I want to know is, how is the market in south africa to manufacture and cel of this product. To go for training no problem but am i going to mess my money or not? To work hard till late no problem :-) . I can also be contact by sms to: (+27) 0741878527 thanks
  • 165. Jabile Thabethe said on 7/22/2013 11:02:42 AM
    Hi guys please help I need to know if is there any place in Johannesburg which offers training in manufacturing coffins and designs. You can contact me on 0713317566
  • 166. Mr Biko Zuma said on 8/3/2013 4:57:51 PM
    Hi I'm from Stanger ,Kwazulu Natal, SA wish to partner , distributing imported exclusive caskets, steel, leather or ostrich covered caskets and lowering equipments at wholesale prices, please contact me at bikozuma@gmail.com or 0848605027
  • 167. funanani Eshameal said on 8/11/2013 5:16:58 PM
    hi. I eshameal I want to start business of making caskets. I have been train through carpentry and upholstery. Now I plan to start business regarding to make coffins. my mail..( eframalata@gmail.com )or contacts me @ 0715782976
  • 168. Andrew van Rooyen said on 9/2/2013 2:40:35 PM
    Hello I'm from South Africa living in the Western cape in the garden route SEDGEFIELD. I'm unemployed and need to start a business since the work is not much here. Can someone please help me I want to start a coffin making business. the first thing I need is a plan to submit to a financial instituted for a loan. my contact details r as follows 0797242344 or 0714829908. regards Andrew.
  • 169. Sonja Gebhardt said on 9/11/2013 4:08:23 AM
    I would like to find out where I can buy coffin lining? Thank you.
  • 170. Mark Sauvageot said on 9/30/2013 1:34:14 PM
    I am a funeral director interested in marketing caskets in N. America and region. I have the ability to market and deliver. Please call me at 410-93501600. Thank you
  • 171. Derrick Thango said on 10/10/2013 12:51:16 PM
    Greetings. I am Derrick in Kzn, Durban, KwaMashu we r an Npo we hv all machines and materials to make coffins but we do nt hv skills plz help us at mdizazondi@gmail.com or call 079 900 7130
  • 172. Derrick Thango said on 10/10/2013 1:26:57 PM
    Ppl around Inanda,Ntuzuma and KwaMashu who have passion and skills in coffins manufacturing can contact me on 079 900 7130
  • 173. Oscar Sie said on 10/10/2013 6:49:45 PM
    I would like to know your contact number, yes indeed I am interested to learn how to open coffin business. Kindly email me. thanks
  • 174. Eddie montwedi said on 11/3/2013 3:31:53 AM
    Hi I'm Eddie I'm a farmer here in North west, so I would like to extend my business into selling coffins and casket. I'm so very very interested in that type of business. plz someone update me with info. my ne is 0728728510
  • 175. TSEPO Francis said on 11/5/2013 11:48:27 PM
    Hi I am in South Africa Looking Forward to run Coffin Business, Any one willing to partner with me call 0735217352. Email tsepo.rakwena@gmail.com
  • 176. Pumla Rozz said on 11/8/2013 9:35:45 AM
    Hi, I'm in the Eastern Cape, and I am interested on starting a coffin business here, can someone give me a quote. My email address is pumlap.rozani@gmail.com, and my no is 0739893768.
  • 177. Henry Vuia said on 11/24/2013 10:13:35 PM
    I am interested to start a coffin business in Rabaul, East New Britain Province in Papau New Guinea, I need someone to help give me some tips how to start especially with the menu designs of coffins
  • 178. thipe said on 11/28/2013 1:47:42 PM
    I'm looking for coffin fittings & limning just started my Business in my backyard I live Ko pretoria gauteng southafrica.
  • 179. Thalib said on 12/4/2013 7:41:09 AM
    Hello everybody, we have a cnc router. any manufacturers need coffins routered, Please contact me via email. thalibzn@gmail.com. we can cnc cut all your panels all you have to is assemble it. Any design not a problem. We have an in-house CAD facility. We are based in Durban South Africa.
  • 180. Darrell Reid said on 12/17/2013 3:44:34 PM
    Greetings, contact me to start a business cooperative casket mfg. 419-215-4052 ANYTIME
  • 181. Lisa said on 12/18/2013 12:23:22 PM
    All, I need suppliers list in JHB South Africa please email me on info@ndawoconsulting.com. I urgently need info please as I see questions asked but no answers
  • 182. John Potter said on 12/30/2013 2:37:34 PM
    Dallas, Texas. I am interested in cheap price for wooden coffins. Thank you, John
  • 183. Brenton J Saunders said on 1/7/2014 11:36:20 AM
    Hi, I'm Brent from The Bahamas I need someone to send me a business plan for a casket business. Thanks in advance for your assistants.
  • 184. M.J. Mkhuzo said on 1/20/2014 11:42:06 AM
    Hi, I'm interested in the manufacturing and selling of good quality but reasonable coffins for the rural parts of Eastern Cape. I'm asking anyone who has knowledge of how to start this business to please contact me to give advice.
  • 185. Vito said on 2/8/2014 1:31:58 AM
    I am trying to get my business off the ground of metal casket I have visited china and have found the best Quality and price casket manufacturer and have all the connections to import the highest quality casket and resale in the New York metro area only problem I'm having is my main investor backed out while I was in china I have all the needed contacts and connections with the manufacturers and the funeral homes in New York City metro area. I even have the top 15 selling caskets from about 15 funeral homes that I have done other business with if you would like to invest in my business please contact or I can broker a shipment for other company's at the guaranteed lowest price please email me millcaskets@gmail.con
  • 186. Borin Pich said on 2/12/2014 2:13:07 PM
    Hey there! Can I start a coffin/casket retail business at $40,000(US)? Buying wholesale and reselling? I'm thinking of leasing a commercial building and start selling to my community. I would want to start selling affordable caskets, coffins, pets(coffin), and urns to customers with very low income. Not everybody can afford a decent casket especially when they're not prepared. Where should I start, meaning, what should be my very first step? This business seems like a sure thing that produces a steady income. Almost like gravity. Any kind of response would be highly appreciated. Thanks! I'm located here in Long Beach, CA(southern Ca)
  • 187. eric marquardt said on 4/7/2014 12:50:09 PM
    please contact me in regards to this.
  • 188. PEGGY said on 5/5/2014 3:04:20 PM
    I need to start up this business to open a funeral parlour in kzn I need to kwn where to start really need assistant thnx
  • 189. Geoff Phetoe said on 5/6/2014 6:07:41 AM
    I would like to start a coffin and casket manufacturing business, could you please advice on how to start and the right procedure so that I don"t fail along the way, Can I get capital? if yes how? please advice. My address is 3388 Tswelelopele street, Tlhabane Rustenburg, North West
  • 190. Etesh said on 5/19/2014 1:49:26 PM
    Hi. Can anyone help me with advice in opening a coffin manufacturing business in durban. My number is 0713396746 or email me at eteshk@gmail.com . Thanks
  • 191. Khaya said on 5/25/2014 8:48:23 AM
    I am interested to start a coffin business in Centane please help me.
  • 192. ronnie said on 6/3/2014 9:50:13 AM
    Hi I live in the boarder of eastern cape and kzn I got a coffin manufacturing business I would like to sell my business with staff and machines and the business is well established I'm selling as a going concern
  • 193. epic said on 6/8/2014 7:48:19 PM
    we do sell caskets worldwide the latest casket run just about 50k. our location is in nyc 10024
  • 194. Emre said on 6/17/2014 10:24:54 AM
    we can supply your any coffin demands with big numbers and best quality from Turkey. Our prices are really affordable. please contact us via mail for orders or special demands. emrehamamci@outlook.com
  • 195. abel quiambao said on 7/18/2014 8:10:03 AM
    we can supply you any coffin demands with big numbers and best quality from Philippines. Our prices are really affordable. please contact us via mail for orders or special demands. Email me at kissej501@yahoo.com mobile number 09206004051
  • 196. Chase Connley said on 7/22/2014 12:46:52 AM
    How would I go about marketing a casket manufacturing company? email at flashsites@yahoo.com
  • 197. John W said on 10/15/2014 8:09:56 AM
    I am interested in starting a Casket Supply Business in the NYC area (USA). Whatever startup information you can contribute will be greatly appreciated. God bless you.....email address is zenith1228@aol.com
  • 198. Rafael Bolanos said on 11/19/2014 8:38:34 PM
    Hi there. We are coffin producers, looking forward to find distributors in the US and Europe. Interested people, please contact me at rafaelbolanos@gmail.com
  • 199. elliot said on 12/13/2014 10:24:27 AM
    I'm starting a coffin manufacturing company next month if anyone is interested to call me on 078 736 6420 serious person
  • 200. eric marquardt said on 1/26/2015 7:57:39 AM