Go Kart Racing Business
Kart racing today is associated with both young drivers as well as adults. It’s a low-cost but relatively safe way to experience the rush for speed racing, the thrill of adrenalin racing through your veins as you zoom down a track circuit.
This kart racing business guide will help you start this exhilarating and fun filled go kart venture.
Identifying your target market
Begin by determining the purpose of your go kart business. Why do you want to pursue this business? Was it a hobby for you? Do you want to create an experience for young drivers? Then identify your target market. First decide if your business will be a racing business or will it be purely recreational.
Determine how your business will make money? Since you’ll be providing a form of leisure in a form of rent, how much will actually be made from each rent? When making profit calculations, factor in overhead estimations like fuel, tire wear and tear, insurances and safety equipment gear and so on. Identify your monthly expenses, from the expenses you occur during business hours, and also from debts you incurred during your go kart start up costs. One can then determine how much needs to be serviced or rented out to break even. Don’t operate or run your business short. It will cost you.
Get a business license
Consult with a lawyer who will help you protect your business with properly written contracts, terms of agreements and the like of such. A poor preparation can cause a business huge sum of money lost. With the aid of the lawyer, request assistance to help you file for go kart business license for your venture.
Find a location for your kart track
Determine the type of track you want to use. Speedway racing uses asphalt or clay oval tracks which are normally 1/6 mile and 1/4 mile long. Often the track shape parallels that of an oval. Consult a real estate agent for potential locations. Or you may choose to have a portable track for hired special events which used mainly for recreational driving for youngsters.
Purchasing your go karts
- Buy only from trusted dealers.
Search the web for several trusted go kart brands. Survey and compare their prices. Choose the top 3 that peaks your interests. Then schedule a date to visit these store locations.
- Check the wheels, belts and the insides.
Before you decide to purchase any kart, inspect the go kart model offered. Check the wheels and the safety belts. Do the belts lock? Also check the braking mechanisms of the unit. Check the chassis and also the engine used. Check the spark plugs and also the motor chain for damages.
- Look over the frame
Are they sturdy? Check for dents and rust.
- Check the oil.
Make sure the oil is clean and it doesn’t smell like gas. Check for leaks.
- Test drive the steering action
Give the kart a test run and check how well it steers and brakes. This is the ultimate test to satisfy your concerns.
This is in my opinion the most important step in running a new business. Without persistence, you won’t even be able to get to base two. You have to believe in what you are and hang on to it. Get tougher when the situation calls for it. Develop worse scenario back up plans to catch you. Don’t expect your business to become an over night success. A boxer doesn’t win in the match itself, he wins by preparing to win by persisting.
- Strategic Methods in Starting a Used Sports Equipment Store
Starting a used sports equipment store doesn’t require too much capital, but provides lucrative results. With your skills in sales and management, you can possibly get your target profit. So, venture into this business now!
- How to Begin a Youth Sports Photography Business
If you are not at the right age to put a big business, youth sports photography business will not require much as long as you are an expert in sports and you have passion in it.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Ideas for Small Business
- Starting Rental Business
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Retail Store Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Financing a Small Business
- Small Business Articles
- Advice for Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Instructor Guides
- Business Insurance Information
Shop Business Ideas
- Starting a Pawn Shop Business
- How to Start Auto Body Shop
- How to Start a Meat Shop
- How to Start a Donut Shop
- How to Open a Sandwich Shop
Store Business Opportunities
- Starting a Grocery Store Business
- Starting a Fashion Clothing Store
- How to Open a Liquor Store
- How to Start a Drug Store Business
- How to Start a Beauty Supply Store
Service Business Ideas
- Starting Your Own Guest House Business
- Starting a Recruitment Agency
- Starting Your Own Money Lending Business
- How to Start a Courier Business
- Starting Your Own Computer Training Center
Startup Company Ideas
- How to Start a Skateboard Company
- How to Start a Tour Company
- How to Start a Security Company
- Start a Cosmetics Company
- How to Sue a Company
Small Business Ideas
- Starting a Taxi Business
- How to Start a Shoe Business
- How to Start a Trucking Business
- Starting a Hair Care Product Business
- How to Start a Paintball Business