Go Kart Racing Business

Kart racing today is associated with both young drivers as well as adults. It’s a low-cost but relatively safe way to experience the rush for speed racing, the thrill of adrenalin racing through your veins as you zoom down a track circuit.

This kart racing business guide will help you start this exhilarating and fun filled go kart venture.

Identifying your target market

Begin by determining the purpose of your go kart business. Why do you want to pursue this business? Was it a hobby for you? Do you want to create an experience for young drivers? Then identify your target market. First decide if your business will be a racing business or will it be purely recreational.

Revenue flow

Determine how your business will make money? Since you’ll be providing a form of leisure in a form of rent, how much will actually be made from each rent? When making profit calculations, factor in overhead estimations like fuel, tire wear and tear, insurances and safety equipment gear and so on. Identify your monthly expenses, from the expenses you occur during business hours, and also from debts you incurred during your go kart start up costs. One can then determine how much needs to be serviced or rented out to break even. Don’t operate or run your business short. It will cost you.

Get a business license

Consult with a lawyer who will help you protect your business with properly written contracts, terms of agreements and the like of such. A poor preparation can cause a business huge sum of money lost. With the aid of the lawyer, request assistance to help you file for go kart business license for your venture.

Find a location for your kart track

Determine the type of track you want to use. Speedway racing uses asphalt or clay oval tracks which are normally 1/6 mile and 1/4 mile long. Often the track shape parallels that of an oval. Consult a real estate agent for potential locations. Or you may choose to have a portable track for hired special events which used mainly for recreational driving for youngsters.

Purchasing your go karts

• Buy only from trusted dealers.
    Search the web for several trusted go kart brands. Survey and compare their prices. Choose the top 3 that peaks your interests. Then schedule a date to visit these store locations.
  • Check the wheels, belts and the insides.
    Before you decide to purchase any kart, inspect the go kart model offered. Check the wheels and the safety belts. Do the belts lock? Also check the braking mechanisms of the unit. Check the chassis and also the engine used. Check the spark plugs and also the motor chain for damages.
  • Look over the frame
    Are they sturdy? Check for dents and rust.
  • Check the oil.
    Make sure the oil is clean and it doesn’t smell like gas. Check for leaks.
  • Test drive the steering action
    Give the kart a test run and check how well it steers and brakes. This is the ultimate test to satisfy your concerns.

Persist

This is in my opinion the most important step in running a new business. Without persistence, you won’t even be able to get to base two. You have to believe in what you are and hang on to it. Get tougher when the situation calls for it. Develop worse scenario back up plans to catch you. Don’t expect your business to become an over night success. A boxer doesn’t win in the match itself, he wins by preparing to win by persisting.

• 1. Kelsey J. said on 2/20/2009 9:50:39 AM
    I am really interested in figuring out how much the total start-up cost would be. I'm guessing around $50 for everything.
  • 2. lamark thompson said on 3/3/2009 9:48:52 AM
    starting a (outdoor)Go Kart Business
  • 3. Babbie said on 3/9/2009 11:26:38 PM
    What is involved with the business cost-wise?
  • 4. Bokin, P. D. said on 3/13/2009 1:23:04 PM
    I own approx. 3 acres of commercial property in a rural area and is interested in starting a outdoor business.
  • 5. khauhelo said on 3/17/2009 2:41:01 AM
    i am in africa and i would like to start this go kart business, how much would i probably need to venture into this business?
  • 6. Alexander Manin said on 3/21/2009 5:39:11 PM
    I have been looking for blueprints for a go kart circuit and have not succeeded. Where would you find such companies. I do have three acres of land.
  • 7. jeannette Miranda said on 4/25/2009 9:22:25 AM
    Are the some Franchise Business in go-kart racing as a recreational business?
  • 8. tc said on 6/15/2009 6:33:51 AM
    What is involved with the business cost-wise?
  • 9. Thomas Herman said on 6/25/2009 7:21:10 PM
    I'm trying to start a go kart racing business near a college, can you help me in identifying the key things needed for me to get this business started?
  • 10. Ntsiki said on 8/8/2009 6:55:24 AM
    I am in South Africa. What sort of budget estimate should one look at when starting up a go karting business? Who are the suppliers of go karts?
  • 11. Travis Harris said on 8/25/2009 3:22:20 PM
    How and what do I need to get started. What proceedures do I take to start the business. What is involved in starting.
  • 12. Junny said on 10/22/2009 1:44:29 PM
    I am from india and keenly interested in setting up my Go-Karting track somewhere in the Lower Himalayas. My interest would be setting up a 2 lane 2 pit track, about 100 mtr long. What would be the initial cost of setting up a bitumin track with 8 - 10 carts initially.
  • 13. calvin hance said on 11/20/2009 11:21:29 AM
    I am currently trying to start a indoor go kart racing business in colorado, and am having a hard time finding funding for this project. Is there anyone who specializes in this kind of funding?
  • 14. Sheila said on 11/21/2009 10:39:23 PM
    Seriously want to set up a Go karting track in abuja, Nigeria. Who do i turn to for supplies/plan perhaps a franchise? How much would i need?
  • 15. Sheila said on 11/21/2009 10:40:33 PM
    Really want to set up in Abuja, Nigeria please help me with logistics etc
  • 16. Fernandez said on 11/23/2009 8:19:48 AM
    @Sheila, where in Abuja are you looking to erect a go cart track? Is there a good market for the business over there, I mean what demographic exactly are you looking at?
  • 17. singarravel said on 11/26/2009 1:42:40 AM
    planning to setup an go kart track with an restaurant and parks for kids just on a busy national highway route. the location is an flat agricultural land in TamilNadu, India. Have allotted 2-2.5 acres of land for go kart facility. doing the ground work of getting quotes from dealers. confused and not able to get through.
  • 18. Mohamed Nabbous said on 12/26/2009 4:35:52 PM
    I can help you setting up your business Calvin and I have the funding and also the suppliers of the karts and blueprints of the Track and brilliant ideas to follow up and implement. Actually I am opening a Rental Go Kart Track In Benghazi City by April 2010. Wish me luck guys! Good luck to you all though. Mohamed M.Nabbous, Office Manager, Tel: +218-61-2225558, Benghazi - Libya. manager@thunderspeed.net
  • 19. Ravi Totagi said on 12/30/2009 1:08:16 PM
    Hi can you please help me in identifying the cost of opening a go-kart circuit near Hubli (Karnataka, India). I would like to know the cost of 6-7.5bhp & 15bhp kart. Also would like to know how much will it cost to set up bitumen track and other things. Best Regards, RT.
  • 20. Fastline Group & ROC Timing Systems said on 12/31/2009 9:11:46 AM
    Fastline Group & ROC Timing are able to assist you in every aspect for starting up a karting centre. We supply everything you need and also have consultancy services available to assist you with the knowledge required. We have in house staff that have spent over 10 years managing some of the premium UK karting centres and we are happy to impart our knowledge. For a copy of our catalog that will be of great assistance to you please email us at sales@roctiming.com

We supply centers such as Michael Schumacher Kart Centre, Brands Hatch UK, Phillip Island Australia and Sepang Malaysia. We are also happy to offer ball park budget costs so that you can see if the project is feasible right from the start! feel free to visit our websites: www.roctiming.com, www.fastlinegroup.com
  • 21. brandyespeland said on 1/8/2010 5:27:33 PM
    I would like to know how to get an indoor go kart business started in champaign IL and would like to know about how much the starting cost would be.
  • 22. Atma said on 1/9/2010 12:54:17 AM
    Thanks for information. I am planning to start indoor carting in KAzakhstan (central Asia) in the city with 3 million people. Should I conduct survey first among people? Where can I buy affordable racing cars?
  • 23. Edislon Almeida said on 1/12/2010 6:41:20 AM
    Angola/Luanda 3 hts of land, ready for insight to start development! help me to reach the sky!!! to accommodate 10 karts
  • 24. Rahul Bafna said on 1/14/2010 9:21:35 AM
    Hi all, i am planning to start a go-karting track in mumbai, india. would be really glad if i could get some help regarding the availability of go-karts and their costs. thanks
  • 25. soujanya said on 1/22/2010 12:22:01 AM
    i want to start a go-kart business in chennai, south india. please tell me the investment required for five go karts
  • 26. Rukshan Halpita said on 2/6/2010 2:10:18 AM
    Sri Lanka. Attn Ravi Totagi - hi friend i too am going to start this business with an Indian super duper Kart supplier. Please contact KNK Karts and if you mention my name i would have much regard from Mickey (The owner) for my project. He has super balanced karts and provides you the best advises for designing and providing services and how to run your business. He came and visited my land and was happy about it. Now i am acquiring the land and im sure you would get MICKEY'S support 100%. He knows what he talks and he sounds very professional and supporting. Dont forget IT IS KNK KARTS INDIA. Their website is www.knkkarts.com (They are from GOA)
  • 27. Muhumuza Andrew said on 2/9/2010 3:04:15 AM
    I would like to know the initial investment one would need to start up a go kart business in Kampala, Uganda.
  • 28. Winston said on 2/10/2010 9:40:00 AM
    My business location will be in SOWETO (Johannesburg) in South Africa. Soweto is the biggest township in SA with reach history and there is no GO KART. The township is a home to over 6 million people. please supply me with more details in terms of starting such business as I'm very much interested in it.
  • 29. derick said on 2/14/2010 4:49:24 AM
    I want to start a go carting business at a large holiday resort in South Africa. How do I get customers?? what are the single most important things they look for ??
  • 30. gary stevens said on 2/15/2010 9:05:25 AM
    trying to set go kart centre in uk weston super mare need to know cost of setting up firm ?
  • 31. Mohamed farook said on 2/16/2010 3:35:52 AM
    I am planning to start Go-Karting track in tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, can you advice me the initial investment and procedure to start
  • 32. Iyad Hamadani said on 2/17/2010 4:53:06 AM
    Hello, I am interested in starting an outdoor Karting business in Lebanon, Middle East. Please send me any information that might help me.
  • 33. Deepak Rajan said on 2/22/2010 11:09:31 AM
    Hello, I am interested in setting up a Go Kart in South India. I am interested in putting up 8 - 10 carts. Please advice how to proceed further.
  • 34. Phong said on 2/24/2010
    Hi i want to set up a go kart track in Vietnam. and would like to find out more on start up cost and suppliers there is no leisure activities around where i live but the area is developing with hotels resorts.
  • 35. Mike Alikampiotis said on 3/10/2010 3:23:55 AM
    how can i start a go kart racing business in Athens, Greece
  • 36. Praveen said on 3/18/2010 9:55:25 PM
    Electronic city, Bangalore, India. can i set-up go kart track, could i know the prerequisites and initial cost along with legal clause to start up
  • 37. raghavindra paul said on 3/19/2010 1:36:55 AM
    inderdhanush expocentre, sector-5, panchkula. i am planning fun activities at this venue and would like to know more about how i can set up go karting
  • 38. VISHNU said on 3/22/2010 4:52:11 AM
    I WANT TO KNOW THE TOTAL COST FOR STARTING GO KART. AND HOW MUCH THE CARS COST.
  • 39. k s manjunath said on 4/6/2010 12:19:04 AM
    hi i have a plan to start a go karting in mandya to mysore highway having a land of approx 30000 sq foot. give me the total cost of the plan. contact 8147766207
  • 40. Cedric Tecpro Barriers said on 4/26/2010 4:28:10 AM
    Hi everybody, I work for a go-kart safety barriers society, Tecpro Barriers (www.tecprobarriers.com), we are too a supplier of the FORMULA 1 and equipped the circuits of: MONACO, MONZA, BARCELONA, VALENCIA, PAUL RICARD, MACAU, the totality of the SINGAPORE GP and the YAS MARINA Circuit (ABU DHABI). We are present in 30 countries and equipped more than 300 circuits worldwide (go-kart, street races and F1). TECPRO Barriers are approved by the FIA, the CIK and many other race-car Federations. We have an experience of 15 years of go kart installation and for that I can responds at your question: for around 700 m of track the costs are (in Euros):
    - 100 000 to 300 000 € for the ground (depending of your type of ground)
    - 200 000 € for 40 karts (example for Sodi kart)
    - 3 000 € per month or 60 000 € for the tinming system
    - around 100 000 € for a complete safety system installed.
    I hope to have help you in your research, do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information concerning go kart projects. cedric@tecpro.fr, Good luck to all,
  • 41. Bruce Wayne said on 5/17/2010 2:45:32 AM
    Hi, we provide consulting in track design as well as build customized go-karts as per client specifications. Based in Mumbai, we have competitive offerings and a one-stop shop for all aspects required for running a go-kart business. Further details can be obtained by email (iceman_1405@hotmail.com).
  • 42. Abdulla said on 5/26/2010 4:50:37 AM
    Hi I'm planing to start a go cart business, as well as dirt bikes course in the UAE. The page has provided helpful Info's, Thx to everyone, but I need to produce an accurate study for my project. My budget is quiet well, so I'm looking up to build a high standard go kart business. My email: abdula.a@hotmail.co.uk I would kindly ask for help, or for any one who has the knowledge, experience and the skill to do business with in regards to the go kart business.
  • 43. Vinod said on 5/31/2010 9:19:53 AM
    Hi, I want to start a go kart business in Mumbai(India). Will anybody help me out that which licenses and permissions that I have to obtain and also I want to know the reputed go-kart suppliers. Please help me out and please mail me all the details on vinodsy123@yahoo.co.uk.
  • 44. Lisa Barnett said on 6/3/2010 10:16:29 AM
    I want to start my go kart racing track business in Roanoke Va area, u.s
  • 45. Tin Tiu said on 6/7/2010 9:59:08 PM
    I would like to start my go kart biz in the Philippines. Do you know any dealers of go karts here? Thanks.
  • 46. Daryl said on 6/10/2010 1:13:52 AM
    I would like to start up a Kart Centre on the NSW Central Coast of Australia as there isn't 1. Does anyone have any info on who supplies equipment I would need in Australia?
  • 47. stephanie said on 6/17/2010 4:12:24 PM
    Spencer, Indiana, USA. I am looking into starting a go cart business. Is there go cart dealers in Indiana? I have the land, what would be the start up cost?
  • 48. John said on 6/21/2010 3:16:11 AM
    I am going OLD SCHOOL. I have found an old track that has not been used on the last thirty-five years. The track itself is in need of very little, but the accompanying karts are too old for insurance purposes. Is there any manufacturer out there that produces "American Made" karts that will fit my needs. I am looking for at least twelve karts and Brigs and Stratton motors. So far so good. Financing is coming, License and insurance are in the works.
  • 49. swapnil bhave said on 6/21/2010 6:03:47 AM
    Hello, i am interested in starting up a go kart business in maharashtra and for the same wanted to know what will be the cost of go kart (10 initially). please help me out with few brands . Thanks.
  • 50. sheila Sulli said on 6/21/2010 9:53:53 PM
    I have 90 acres of property in bloomfield new york We are about 20 miles from Rochester New York and 5 miles from Victor New York and 8 miles from Canandaigua New York. I presently rent my property to a local farmer. My thoughts are to open a family fun center which includes Go-Karts, Batting cages, driving range, small concession stand. I would like to start with the Go-Karts and get into the racing aspect being that we are in a rural area. Please give me some Idea as to cost if possible. I really believe that this would be a great location and there is no other places around that could offer all these different activities at on location.
  • 51. Mike said on 6/23/2010 5:39:49 PM
    Hi based in Johannesburg, South Africa and would like to know the cost estimates of starting a go carting business.
  • 52. Raul said on 6/24/2010 9:34:06 AM
  • 53. Shrikant Shah said on 6/28/2010 5:16:57 AM
    We are manufacturing Go-karts in Maharashtra pune, interested peoples please send enquiry on my email info@sagittakarts.com
  • 54. Cary Gentry said on 8/7/2010 8:46:04 PM
    Hi, we are looking to open an indoor karting facility in North Georgia, we have some kart pricing, but any info. on insurance, business plans, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
  • 55. Juan Montoya said on 8/9/2010 7:03:57 PM
    I am looking into starting a go cart business, in Alberta, Canada. I would like to know if there is any business plan that can help me to develop my idea. Should I buy new karts or used? where can I buy them?? I would appreciated any information about.
  • 56. Lee said on 8/17/2010 7:20:55 AM
    53. Raul on 6/24/2010 9:34:06 AM... Hi, I'm from Tashkent, Uzbekistan and planning to open Karting club in my hometown. Can anyone give me a short business plan, possible track maps and possible details I have to take into consideration! thanks in advance! Pls send me your email address. As I am also interested in this business as there is a huge potential. For Raul from Tashkent, Please send me your email address!
  • 57. Wally Byers said on 8/22/2010 8:21:31 PM
    I have operated and owned go-kart track here in Colorado and can help with information to start up your FEC, or just go-kart track. Send me an e-mail and I will send you my phone # or send me yours and I will get with you ASAP..
  • 58. Lauriann Creque said on 8/23/2010 2:00:31 PM
    where can i get the materials to build and go kart track.
  • 59. Andrew said on 9/1/2010 3:25:59 PM
    I am planning on opening a go kart tack in florida and need some info on starting it up. I would like to know how much it would cost to build the track and to get the karts. aallison40@gmail.com Thanks
  • 60. Gabriel Marquez said on 9/2/2010 3:49:06 PM
    I am planning to develop an small business combination for kids ( 6 to 12), karts and party place for celebrations, I am in Cancun, Mexico and would need advice where to get the specifications to design the track in the land I have, can I have some advice? As well how do I estimate costs of operation and who would be the a good purveyor in the United States for this type of Karts? Estimated investment and ROI? Thank you very much
  • 61. Alisha Construction Private Limited said on 9/19/2010 2:33:40 PM
    Although we are new in the field of Go Karting business. But, we have experience of 2 decades in Bitumen road construction. We have technology and experience. We are highly efficient engineer, blue prints and Sensor Paver, we have succeeded in copying various F1 track on smaller ratio which is best suited for Go Karting sport. If you would like to have any information or services feel free on contact us 24*7. -Regards Alisha Construction Private Limited. alishaconstruction707@gmail.com
  • 62. keith fitzpatrick said on 9/21/2010 5:41:20 PM
    i am interested in starting an outdoor go karting business in perth western australia and i would like to find out a rough cost of starting up the business
  • 63. Shawn Perry said on 9/23/2010 5:15:15 PM
    I'm trying to start a multi-functional park in Florida, U.S. I'm looking at 86 acres to pursue this dream. It will involve a area for paintball, go-karts, water bumper boats and waterball. I don't know how much it will cost to deliver results but I will say that the results of this business opportunity is to create a multi-functional park and also give back to communities in need. I have great ideas but lack the finances to cover. In the long run i would love to see more jobs for the community and many happy kids and families. If anyone would love to talk about this matter much further please contact me... Shawnperry1@live.com
  • 64. RJ Kraak said on 9/26/2010 4:55:11 PM
    I have build 2 tracks in Namibia. Both are making money and are high quality with RIMO Go-Karts from Germany. I am helping building new track in Angola. You can build a good quality track for a small city (max 500,000 people) for around 200,000 euros in total. the trick is not to spend too much in comparison with your market. You want to make your money back within 5 years. Typically the Gokart hype dies after 5yrs and you need to come up with something new. Need advice? I can help. windhoekracing@gmail.com
  • 65. Ty Richey said on 9/27/2010 3:16:14 AM
    We are looking for a used fleet of concession racing karts capable of 50mph+. Please email us at pureemotionkart@aol.com
  • 66. PETE said on 9/27/2010 5:21:38 PM
    i would love to start a go kart business in fla, can someone guide me in the right connections. pete PSchem1234@yahoo.com
  • 67. Ally said on 9/30/2010 5:08:34 PM
    I want to start a go cart business at AFRICA can somebody give a rough budget and the price of each go cart that i want to buy. my email:aahmeda50@hotmail.com
  • 68. Tejas said on 10/3/2010 12:16:01 AM
    Hi, We are planning to start a gokart business in Bangalore, India. We would like to know the legalities details, security, insurance and also the initial costs that we would incur, if we are planning to allocate 1 acre plot for gokart with 10 karts. Please mail me with details to tejasurs0@gmail.com
  • 69. Iqbal said on 10/13/2010 10:28:47 AM
    hi I am based in Soweto South Africa, I'm interested in starting a go-kart business. I do not have capital as yet, what will be a cost effective way to start such business interms of having karts?
    1. Can I rent Karts and where?
    2. how much can i buy a decent durable kart for?
    3. where can i buy such a kart?
    4. what make is the best in the market?
    5. i want to cater for teens and adults.
    Regards Iqbal
  • 70. Mohamed Nabbous said on 10/24/2010 8:47:16 AM
    Thanks to all of you about your support I have already opened the new Track for the Go Kart and yesterday just finished it's Bitumen laying down and it's amazing. the size is 85 * 32 meters in a closed Hanger I will post the photos soon in my webpage... Any one need help please don't hesitate to contact me. manager@thunderspeed.net, MMNABBOUS@hotmail.com MSN Messenger MMNABBOUS Skype ID. My best regards.
  • 71. Phil said on 11/30/2010 11:31:01 AM
    I am looking for startup funds to open an indoor kart fun center. Can anyone help me? There is no competition in my area. There is a need!
  • 72. Gabor said on 12/10/2010 5:36:26 PM
    Dear Kart Track Openers. Let me introduce our timing system optimized for rental karting tracks. It can be used to identify up to 60 karts, measure their lap time with one millisecond accuracy and create Qualification and Race results. More advanced features are also available (ticket printing, membership software, scoreboards, multiple monitors...). The system needs no maintenance after installed (there is no transponder recharge). And it is for a very good price, the complete system costs only 1720 EUR for 6 karts. If you are interested in more information, please visit our website: www.kart-timer.com , or contact me at info@kart-timer.com . Thanks
  • 73. Will Chan said on 12/14/2010 11:49:17 AM
    Hi, I'm wanting to open a indoor go-karting track here in Portage La Prairie, Manitoba, Canada. The city is in desperate need of entertainment for all ages. Closest competition is atleast 1 hour out of the city. What kind of money am i looking at to start this up? and if you have extra info on where to get karts from, it would be much appreciated. Thanks
  • 74. nass said on 12/26/2010 6:06:27 PM
    i have the perfect location to start up a karting in West Bank Palestine, more in particular in Jericho. i have flat land around 15000m2 i wan to use at the beginning the very first 5. honestly i do not know where i have to start, i mean who are the manufacturer and who are the suppliers of karts? what i need to run the business, mechanical eng. electrical eng. from where i have to get the lights? etc.... it would be great if anybody can email me to help me how to start up. thanks
  • 75. Mickey S said on 1/4/2011 1:26:29 PM
    I have an excellent location in South West Ireland. I have complete control of an area of land in a scenic location. I'm interested in starting up a Karting company and arena. I possess the funds and would also be hopeful of securing a loan from my local AIB bank. I need information on the logistics of such a venture and the financial requirements. You may contact me at michaelsweeney0@gmail.com. Thanks
  • 76. spaceboy said on 1/5/2011 3:51:14 PM
    hello frds in go kart business tires are important need to change frequently so can u help me where i can get used go kart tires in bunch in india plz help me guys thanking u plz mail me at spaceboyonly4u@gmail.com
  • 77. T.J Brady said on 1/20/2011 9:43:02 PM
    i am in need of some serious finances to start up a indoor gokart track. my cost so far are estimated at $17 million. this would be the largest indoor track in the USA. Any help on this is very helpful
  • 78. vishal magar said on 2/2/2011 1:21:17 AM
    i want to start gokarting track in city pune, state maharashtra, india. if someone is interested to start this business with me, please let me know.
  • 79. Thula said on 2/4/2011 4:49:23 AM
    I am in South Africa and i would like to start a go kart business at rural area for recreational purpose, how much would i probably need to venture into this business?
  • 80. Itumeleng said on 2/5/2011 2:52:04 PM
    I'm in south africa and I would like to network with people who would like to start a Go-kart business in soweto, I would like us to start a partnership and make it happen, I believe we can pull some resources and bring it to life in a township. I have gathered some info on what is needed. Interested individuals can drop me an email @ itumelengz@ovi.com. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
  • 81. Freddy said on 2/9/2011 1:09:20 AM
    Hi. Im on my way to start a outdoor rental Go-kart business in Vietnam and wondering what the import taxes are for Go-karts is it 60% for Motor vehicles? Can you say its a hobby!? its not like we are going to drive on the road! and what my the start up cost be when you got 1500-2000m2 land and 12 karts with garage, bar/restaurant? and where can i find suppliers for tires for the track?
  • 82. sagar malvi said on 2/19/2011 12:25:31 AM
    hi..i want to start a new kart racing academy in nagpur, maharashtra. can you just make me figure out with my business plan?
  • 83. SMS-Timing (SOFTWARE SUPPLIER) said on 2/24/2011 6:02:28 AM
    SMS-Timing B&MI is the world leader in assisting rental go-kart facilities, indoor and outdoor, in the management of their business : timing, ticketing, database building, back-office, social networks, triggered-based emailings and much more. Feel free to visit www.sms-timing.com for more information or to contact us. Help is only one phone call away!
  • 84. M N Talat said on 3/21/2011 4:55:20 PM
    My name is M N Talat and I want to start Go Karting amusement business in Ahmedabad Gujarat. I need financier. Any one interested, call on this no 8401811288.
  • 85. Mashudu said on 3/24/2011 12:01:37 PM
    I want to start a go karting amusement business in south africa in a rural area, please help
  • 86. andre Hanson said on 3/29/2011 1:23:59 PM
    hi i want to set up an indoor karting business in bournemouth, dorset, united kingdom. i need approx set up costs and general overheads. thanks!!
  • 87. rajen said on 4/1/2011 6:21:05 AM
    hi, I am based in Andhrapradesh INDIA, I'm interested in starting a go-kart business. I do not have capital as yet, what will be a cost effective way to start such business in terms of having karts?
    1. There is any possible for get used Karts? for business.
    2. how much can i buy a good durable kart for?
    3. where can i buy such a kart?
    4. what make is the best in the market?
    5. i want to cater for teens and adults.
    Regards, Rajendra
  • 88. Shrivatsa Sinha said on 4/4/2011 8:19:30 AM
    We provide motorsport management & consulting services in India. We're based out of Pune, Maharashtra and can help you setup your very own go-karting facility anywhere in the country. Send us an email with your requirements: info@bigfootracing.in. Shrivatsa Sinha
  • 89. Max said on 4/19/2011 10:56:16 AM
    Hi, my name is Max and I live in N.J. I am planning to open a kart track business. Can and would you please help me with any advise from pricing to license and insurance information. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance. My email is maxortz@yahoo.com
  • 90. lim said on 4/21/2011 6:30:38 AM
    we are looking to start up a indoor go-kart venue in australia.we need help from kart prices to insurance. we would greatly appreciate as much as help as possible. our email address is prokarts@live.com.au
  • 91. mandilakhe said on 5/23/2011 7:21:31 AM
    Hey passionate business people I'm from the south of johannesburg in south africa ...I want to start my own go cart recreation and racing business I've had this passion since my teenage .I have already spot the area for the business and now I need partner who has same vision .There is no competition in the area this area has potential in making profit .I also need financial support
  • 92. Ade said on 5/25/2011 8:13:37 AM
    I would like to start a go kart business in Port Harcourt, Nigeria...i would have preferred outdoor but getting such location that won't be hard to access may be difficult. So my other option is indoor- go karting. a warehouse is suitable but what are involved in getting such done e.g size, setup,equipment supply and capital.
  • 93. TITUS TERRY SEKELETI said on 5/26/2011 10:43:36 AM
    i plan to start a gokart & quard bike offroad racing business for kids & adults in lusaka, zambia.Anyone with an idea or better a plan of how to start such business please feel free to write to me my email address is (ttsekeleti@yahoo.com)funding for me is not a big problem but finding a source for cheap or used offroad gokarts and quards
  • 94. will thomas said on 6/13/2011 3:07:17 AM
    i'm trying to get a outdoor go cart business going for kids and adults i live about 8 hours to the nearest go cart park i like in cross lake, manitoba, canada how much would it cost to get started and where is the nerest place to buy the stuff to get started thanks. william_08@hotmail.com
  • 95. Jo-Ann Cross said on 6/21/2011 4:21:17 PM
    we have a farm stand on about two acres, would like to have a go cart track and rental go carts, I would like it to be an asphalt track, and I plan on having at least ten rental cars, how much money am I looking at to start up including helmets?
  • 96. Vic said on 6/28/2011 2:37:14 PM
    Trying to open a FEC in West Central, FL - All indoors A/C - Elec. Go Karts, Climbing wall, Laser Tag (themed), 9 hole mini golf course (elevated), party rooms,game areas and more, etc. Have a business plan in place - need investors / financing for approx $ 3 million... Any thoughts?
  • 97. Justin Colebrissi said on 6/29/2011 6:18:38 AM
    Looking for 1 more investor for indoor karting location in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Looking at $20k USD for 1/3 share, with either profit sharing or 2 year repayment plan with interest. If interested please contact me at justincolebrissi@gmail.com
  • 98. Rodolfo Valle said on 7/5/2011 6:44:06 PM
    I need information for all about a implementation of a indoor/outdoor track for rental racing gokarts. Design of tracks, good contacts and the most important: Your experience. Honduras Central América.Can you be a partner? Please contact me.
  • 99. Horace Sutherland said on 7/6/2011 5:43:04 PM
    I am interested in starting a outdoor Go Kart business in Jamaica and looking for information on how to accomplish it. The types of Carts, design and track design. Does it make any sense to build your own carts?
  • 100. Kagiso Moitoi said on 8/1/2011 10:59:19 AM
    I would like to start a Family Entertainment Center with a miniature golf, bowling alley and 10 go karts in Botswana (Mochudi locality).I would really appreciate it if you could assist me with any information that could help me to get started including the initial investment needed.
  • 101. isaac mogotsi said on 9/6/2011 8:03:43 AM
    i really want to start this go kart business. i want to start at Jwaneng mine in Africa - Botswana.this is a mining town and there is not enough entertainment for kids as well as adults. i want to start small as i do not have enough capital, say with four karts. i have 1hacter plot right in town to use. please help with the relevant info regarding this and where i can source the go karts at better price probably good second hand staff.
  • 102. jarnomoff said on 9/6/2011 7:27:10 PM
    I want to set a half indoor/outdoor go karting business, in the north west of Ireland. I am looking for guidelines on setting up one.
  • 103. Siyabonga said on 9/10/2011 5:03:01 PM
    i want to start a company,but i am short of resources. I need a sponsor to start the company. It is in Gauteng,Soweto around Maponya Mall.
  • 104. ciaran culligan said on 9/24/2011 12:49:36 PM
    i want to set up an indoor and outdoor go karting business in the north east of ireland and need help with whats required in starting the business up
  • 105. SANDESH said on 10/10/2011 9:29:22 AM
    i want to start go carting business. plz provide me necessary details like -land requirement i.e. area, investment. place: pune, Maharashtra State, India
  • 106. Eric Reardon said on 10/19/2011 5:15:32 PM
    I am interested in starting an Indoor Go Kart business, but not just a go kart track, but more like an arcade, a kind of teen dance club for fridays and saturday nights, and a small rental "hall" for birthday parties and gatherings. It would be in Florence Kentucky, on Mall Road, so there are a lot of other businesses around to draw people close to the business. Please email me with ideas, of where to buy gas go karts, how much start up costs would be, and anything else i would need to know! Thank You.
  • 107. Cindy Fitzgerald said on 10/22/2011 8:57:20 AM
    I am interested in starting an indoor karting/recreational birthday party /jumpy houses, fun sopt. Nothing is in my area Dover, NH that is indoors. We have outdoor karting but with our season here in the north is very short for outside. I think indoor karting would be a nice addition. Start up cost? How much commercial space required? Financing/liability. ETC. Thank you for any advise you can offer
  • 108. Raghavendra said on 10/25/2011 11:35:32 AM
    Wanted to start my own Kating, Please lemme know the kind of investment it requires, Bijapur, Karnataka, India.. Consultants are also WelCome
  • 109. Sipho said on 10/25/2011 5:49:38 PM
    I'm in Lydenburg, Mpumalanga South Africa and want to start a go-kart racing business. This will be the central focus of the business with the view of adding more activities as I progress. I need info on the costs involved to purchase karts, build the track, and all the other stuff required. Please assist. Thanks.
  • 110. divaldo cordeiro said on 10/26/2011 1:24:12 PM
    hi am from angola,luanda i want to start my own go karting business, here in luanda we hardly have any entertainment, so i would like every info on it initial cost of setting up a bitumin track with 8 or 10 carts initially. Design of tracks,Design of kart and every price plz send me sap
  • 111. Ashok Agarwal said on 10/30/2011 11:00:22 PM
    We have 2 acres land near Electronic City, Bangalore. We want to start a Go Karting facility with Paint ball, Laser Tag etc etc. We need info on cost involved and want consultants for the project. My contact no. is 09880141245
  • 112. nitish said on 11/5/2011 3:23:54 PM
    hey i am from Ahmedabad India here we are looking to start a professional Go Kart with training and National events as well. i look forward for the best details possible from your end. Regards, Nitish
  • 113. Tsuna said on 11/5/2011 8:03:12 PM
    am in south africa looking to venture in karting business how much capital does it require, 4 karts am sorted with property....thanx in advance
  • 114. deepika shah said on 11/7/2011 12:43:04 AM
    i would like to know the total infrastructure cost of the above project udaipur, rajasthan, India
  • 115. Steve Johnson said on 11/8/2011 6:58:58 PM
    I live in waterloo iowa and i want to make a indoor karting facility. i always loved driving go karts growing up and i want to share that love with others in my growing community. i have the motivation to run this dream intell it becomes a reality. just need some steps in the right direction. loans, funds, advice any help will be appropriated. Steve
  • 116. Wayne said on 11/10/2011 12:19:16 PM
    For those of you want information on setting up a track, expense etc... I am working on doing exactly that. Actually might be able to work with someone as a partner. w.rowe@getinthewinnerscircle.com
  • 117. haitel patel said on 11/13/2011 9:12:39 AM
    Hi i'm looking to set fully functional professional karting business which is for both competition adn for recreational use. I'm looking to set this up in Gujarat India and would like some information on set up and contact details for obtaining the go karts, i look forward from you.
  • 118. jash palande said on 11/14/2011 3:42:37 AM
    hello my name is jash palande my age 15 year i am from gujrat (india) . i want to be a f1 racer and i know many of the f1 racer start their life from go cart . i can drive a car . i want to ask how can i joint any racing team please send answer or message to my email id - palamdejash@ymail,com please
  • 119. Chuachongyi said on 11/15/2011 2:37:43 AM
    hi i'd like to start and run a go-karting business in Singapore. I have no idea where to start and what are the things that i'd need to operate. Go-karting enthusiasts please assist. Thank you.
  • 120. osdydyk said on 11/25/2011 4:22:34 PM
    xwu fax dqr lwn sfj mrl yaq qqd xxo svy czx yiu lyk gos geh zee uco dob cad aie uwg qmr uva sfq mch ugm wpu ydk npy msq urb qtc fmr frn ufr hfc sia lkr wrf udh v v v qgy kcc mvs scg asw v wxu
  • 121. Rohan Kowli said on 12/2/2011 5:54:18 AM
    Hi This is further to your post pertaining to setting up go-karting track. Request you to connect on rohankowli@gmail.com OR rohan@kplusa.net
  • 122. pradeep said on 12/6/2011 2:52:08 AM
    i am start go -karting business on small scale because i want only entertainment for kids and younger
  • 123. shyam sharma said on 12/13/2011 1:39:44 AM
    hi i am from INDIA n i want to start a GO-KARTING business in ORISSA (INDIA ) so plz help me to do .
    1: how much SQ/FT of land is required ?
    2: how much does a average go kart cost ?
    3: what is d rough estimate for starting a go kart business ?
    plz help me n would be glad i receive any help from ur side, thanking u. waiting for ur reply .
  • 124. ajitrahane beginner adviser said on 12/17/2011 12:31:36 PM
    @shyam sharma... answers are
    1. 70,000 sq ft area
    2. 1.5 lakhs
    3. INR 60-70 lakhs apart from investing in land and its boundary plus working capital.

Go Kart Consltant

• 125. vikas ghodela said on 12/21/2011 1:18:35 AM
    navsari, gujarat. Hey i want to start this go cart business at navsari. But i don't know which type of permission i require. and which company will give most economy go cart car. Pls give me all information to start this business. And specially the cost for go cart car and almost all expenses. My email id viky_13rocks@yahoo.com
  • 126. Rodwan said on 12/27/2011 9:07:46 AM
    I would like to start a Karting business in Tripoli, Libya. if possible would you provide me with all details to startup kart.
  • 127. Ryan Fernandes said on 1/19/2012 3:38:28 AM
    I have prepared a business plan and design for a GoKart track. I need an investor for land. All other expenses like building the track and purchasing karts, equipment and licenses will be my responsibility. Contact me on ryan.bfernandes@gmail.com for further queries. Pune, India
  • 128. LEEROY said on 1/20/2012 2:23:07 AM
    I AM LOOKING TO OPEN A GO KART ARENA IN ZIMBABWE.ITS A GREAT COUNTRY AND THE INDUSTRY IS GROWING,IT GENERATES APPROXIMATELY 300MILLION A YEAR.THIS INCLUDES AMUSEMENT FACILITIES, CASINOS AND HOTELS THAT DON'T INCLUDE GO Karts. THE ONLY PROBLEM I'M FACING IS FUNDING
  • 129. heeba ete said on 1/24/2012 5:21:40 AM
    want to start go kart business. land is available. how much will be the minimum investment for a track with 3-4 karts initially for amusement park. state arunachal pradesh
  • 130. supreet said on 1/25/2012 12:30:35 AM
    hi.... i am interested to do karting business in hubli(karnataka, india)...so please any one tell me the initial investment for buying 8 to 10 kart... and how to develop it...please...
  • 131. Eric Nova said on 1/25/2012 7:40:32 PM
    Please contact us for details and setting an Indoor Karting Center. We are the largest provider of software to Karting Center in 9 Countries.
  • 132. Guille Moore said on 2/7/2012 10:23:41 PM
    HI i'm from Costa Rica, , I'm planing to open kart business ,I need to buy just one kart to bill more ,Need help , thanks
  • 133. Kshitij Jajodia said on 2/12/2012 8:51:11 AM
    I want to start go-karting business in bilaspur(chhattisgarh, India). so please tell me how much will be the minimum investment and all the details of other expenses
  • 134. Donovan Mohammed said on 2/17/2012 6:04:29 AM
    I want to start up a go-kart business and entertainment center in Trinidad and Tobago. Please advise the space needed and start-up cost for this type of project.
  • 135. Maulik Goswami said on 2/17/2012 7:30:43 AM
    Can you please suggest me with the total budget required to set up a Go Karting Track including the Cars and other requirements. I have a good land space here in INDIA (SURAT) & plan to start something like this.
  • 136. morgan Kumalo said on 2/27/2012 6:57:54 AM
    cape town.south africa. Hie, I would like to know how much would it cost me to purchase and erect an indoor go-kart track.could you plz give me an estimate start-up capital figure to get my bizz running.
  • 137. Louis Moss said on 2/27/2012 11:57:59 AM
    Pine Bluff, AR Interested in start recreation go Kart business. Need help on start up for approx. 12 indoor Karts. How much footage, and approx cost per month.
  • 138. sridhar said on 3/3/2012 2:46:34 AM
    andhrapradesh, india, hi have a land of 2 acres of land on the highway close to city, I want to start up a go-kart business and entertainment center in . Please advise the space needed and start-up cost for this type of project, I would like to know how much would it cost me to purchase and erect an indoor go-kart track,estimate and running cost
  • 139. Ramiz said on 4/8/2012 12:42:34 PM
    I am a Consultant for Investment Project in Sri Lanka,looking forward for a keen Investor to set up a professional Go-Kart track. For your information there is only one Go-kart track in Sri lanka at present, so I feel a good track with all the infrastructure will be a good Investment at present development in Sri lanka. If necessary I can also arrange the required land for this project as investment.( Email - iczramiz@gmail.com )
  • 140. ashik said on 4/11/2012 1:09:13 PM
    me and my friends are planning to start an indoor go karting business in kerala. if anyone has an opinion in this please do share with me. also if anyone has any go karting business stopped, and wish to sell it,plz mail us. ashik saleem
  • 141. Abhay said on 5/13/2012 2:40:38 AM
    Want to start go karting in Nashik, Maharashtra, India. Can u help by answering following. 1. Space requirement. 2. Go kart suppliers. 3. Franchise providers in India. 4. Consultants.
  • 142. Marcus said on 5/15/2012 8:56:47 PM
    I want to start up a go-kart business and entertainment center. Please advise the space needed and start-up cost for this type of project. I am really interested in figuring out how much the total start-up cost would be. Thank You!
  • 143. Leon said on 5/20/2012 2:38:40 PM
    i want to start up a go kart track in St.Lucia the island is located in the west indies. Please advise on what is the best surface to have in the hot tropical conditions (for the track), and also advice on the most suitable go karts and weather i should do it indoor or semi.
  • 144. Alex said on 5/23/2012 7:06:47 AM
    @Edislon Almeida I am also in Luanda and studying this project as well as other things to compliment the project. Please contact me at this email jibroni233@hotmail.com
  • 145. Abhijeet Shelke said on 6/4/2012 12:56:40 PM
    Dear All, Who are interested to start a go - kart business in india we are here to help you out for basic things like land, katrs, safety measures, baracating, timing equipments, mechanical and admin support, go- kart events.. we have a more than 25 national and three international event experience. Kindly contact us @ abhishelke@hotmail.com or vishal.magar2@gmail.com. Thanking you Abhijeet, 9922577770
  • 146. TUTU said on 6/9/2012 6:46:48 PM
    i would like to establish go kart amusement indoor and out door in africa.. AND LOOKING FOR USED GO KART TO START WITH The demand is great and no competition. How much do i need to start with 10 cars? I have a budget of $20,000 US IF YOU want to invest too you will never be disappointed money money money stay bless
  • 147. ahmed said on 6/9/2012 8:04:11 PM
    Kerala, Trichur- I would like to start a karting track with minimum 3 cars. What will be the cost and where i can buy this?
  • 148. Tracy said on 6/22/2012 4:29:30 AM
    In China Hainan Province, we would like to start go-kart business as we have a very good condition,such as: relationships; geography, good time. now we need an experienced collaborators. My-emial hcxtracy@hotmail.com
  • 149. Rohan Kowli said on 6/23/2012 3:38:04 PM
    Hi @Tracy, Your emailed bounced back. Kindly forward an alternate email id for more details on karting consultants. Regards, Rohan
  • 150. noman said on 7/23/2012 12:03:36 AM
    hie , i want to start go kart racing and club in UP INDIA . so plz provide me the details and expense on 9455111333
  • 151. Crystal VanCleave said on 7/26/2012 1:20:05 AM
    Hi, I am wanting to start a go kart business and would also like to know what i need and how much its going to roughly cost. please email me and my business email and i will love to talk to you more about it. Oh and I'm in Forest Grove, Oregon
  • 152. deepen sharma said on 8/11/2012 8:43:41 AM
    hello, i am wanting to start a go kart business as i love autos n racing from my childhood. i am from country Bhutan and it will be first commercial fun thing. for opening up this business i need to submit a project of this business. so, i want to know how to establish this business. i want to know the capital to be invested, safety, tracks, income, etc.. for what should be there to be in a project report.. i would very appreciate if u help me out..
  • 153. Rohan Kowli beginner adviser said on 8/12/2012 5:30:56 AM
    Hi @deepen sharma, In brief- To invest in a full-fledged inlt standards race circuit an investment of Indian Rupees 2-3 Crores is required. please note that land cost is separate. Rohan

rohan@kplusa.net || Go Kart Racing Business Expert

• 154. a_k said on 8/17/2012 5:38:42 AM
    i want to start a go karting business in Patna,bihar,would be happy to know all the details required like initial investment,land required,income,where to purchase the karts.a.k3034@gmail.com
  • 155. Rohan Kowli beginner adviser said on 8/19/2012 5:20:33 AM
    Hi @a_k, Are you keen on rental karting track OR Intl race track. For rental karting a space of approx 50,000 shall suffice. For an intl standards race track, one requires land of approx 5-6 acres. The infrastructure cost shall be additional 1-3 crores. There are few manufactures available in Pune/Goa.

rohan@kplusa.net || Go Kart Racing Business Expert

• 156. SRIDHAR CHERUKURI said on 9/14/2012 3:43:55 AM
    VISHAKAPATNAM, Andhra Pradesh. plan to start a 1000ft out door track(300mts track)with 15 go karts with 110cc to 200 cc karts with speeds not more then 35 to 50kmph, please help in preparing the project. land required, cost of gokarts, maintenance of go karts, life of go karts etc. thanking you, ch. sridhar
  • 157. Rohan Kowli beginner adviser said on 9/15/2012 6:07:42 AM
    Hi @Sridhar, Since the track seems for a recreational purpose, the land required for track shall be anywhere between 1 acre/1.5 acres. Regards, Rohan

rohan@kplusa.net || Go Kart Racing Business Expert

• 158. Ugyen Tenzin said on 9/23/2012 12:45:10 AM
    Hi, I am from a small country called Bhutan and I live in capital city of my country. i like to start a go cart business in my country and i like to get an idea how to start a go cart business in in my place. so i need to know the total budget for this project and the area of the land required for this business. thank you so much. Ugyen tenzin. e mail. gang_jung@yahoo.com.
  • 159. Aderonmu Ademola said on 10/19/2012 5:41:44 PM
    I would like to set up a go cart business in Ibadan, south west, nigeria. It has a population of about 2 million. I have a land area of approximately 3 acres. I need your professional service.
  • 160. Sanjay Dudhani said on 10/25/2012 12:27:36 PM
    I am from Nepal. I want to start a go kart business in Nepal for recreational purpose but of international standard. If you can provide me any support like project proposal and then complete turnkey go art project, please send me the proposal in my email. I have land of 100000 sq.ft land. Thank you
  • 161. Rohan Kowli beginner adviser said on 10/27/2012 7:07:30 AM
    Hi @Sanjay Dudhani, Are you planning track for recreational purpose only. What are you planning interns of other recreational activities? Do you have the plot details with you? Regards, Rohan

rohan@kplusa.net || Go Kart Racing Business Expert

• 162. rashid jussa said on 11/2/2012 8:39:20 AM
    Hi am in zambia and want to start a gokart business, dont know where to buy good, safe and fast karts. please i need your help. Rashid jussa
  • 163. Le Huu Hai said on 11/13/2012 4:25:34 AM
    Hi, I want to start up a Go Kart business in Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam, soon. I will meet my partner tomorrow to show draft business plan so need your help to consult on investment money. The land is 10,000 sq Meter. Please help.
  • 164. thully said on 11/14/2012 7:31:43 AM
    hi, i want to start up an outdoor Go kart business in Botswana, maun. I have over 300m*300m piece of land and looking for a partner if interested.
  • 165. Oleg said on 12/20/2012 4:35:25 AM
    Anyone interested in partnership for opening of go karting track in Sydney, Australia or surrounding area?
  • 166. aobakweadzina said on 4/13/2013 11:19:15 AM
    i live in Francis-town Botswana and am 19 years currently my sister bought a huge business land along the high way of Gaborone to Francis-town i am inspired to open a Go-kart business we already have a business license.i am asking for more advice and help as to steps i can follow to reach my dream in 3 years from now i would like to see my business running. good financially am not stable...right now i am currently asking gas/fuel franchises to help me with my business. finance
  • 167. Shashank said on 4/16/2013 3:54:51 PM
    Hi Guys, I have 20 acre land near Indore and would like to setup this business for leisure purpose only (no races) as this sounds like a promising idea. Please tell me what sort of permissions do I require. Thanks, Shashank
  • 168. shobith said on 4/21/2013 3:27:56 AM
    andhra pradesh, india. hi have a land of 1.5 to 2 acres of land close to city, I want to start up a go-kart business . Please advise the space needed and start-up cost for this type of project, I would like to know how much would it cost me to purchase and erect an go-kart track, estimate, running cost and any other useful info.
  • 169. Abhishek said on 4/21/2013 6:27:12 AM
    Hi Shobit.. I am Abhishek, from Hyd too. Currently in Melbourne, Australia. And I have plans as well of starting this business in hyd. Lemme know if we could team up!! Cheers, Abi
  • 170. Rohan Kowli said on 4/23/2013 3:08:41 AM
    If its rental karting then 2 acres is good... But for professional karting track, you need atleast 12/15 acres of land. Regards, Rohan
  • 171. lucky said on 4/25/2013 2:28:48 PM
    Hey friends, this is lucky from pune, i am in a process of putting a go karting track approx 400 mts near hinjewadi, if some one is interested in partnering me kindly get in touch with me. the lay out and the designing work of the track is already started. looking for like minded fellows for investment of aprox 50-75 lacks. i am planning to open the track by end of june. Regards. Lucky 09405162619
  • 172. waseem said on 5/4/2013 6:30:24 AM
    I am planning to start go kart business in Kashmir, near Pahalgam the most beautiful place on the earth. I need investors cum partners , Silent partners are also welcome. I am also planning to open a shopping mall in a potential market , if any body wants to invest please lete know at kamal.waseem@ymail.com or call me at 9029222108. Thanks
  • 173. Neli Goge said on 5/21/2013 8:55:07 AM
    Hi, my son is 12 years and in grade 8, he is crazy about kart racing, he started when he was 10 years, now he's much interested in starting he's own kart racing business. Is that possible at his age? or I will need to stand in for him, and hand it over to him in due time. We lives in KZN Pinetown at KwaNdengezi
  • 174. Jovin Tan said on 6/24/2013 1:03:30 AM
    @Phong , @Freddy , @Justin Colebrissi. Understand the 3 of you are trying to set-up a Karting Business in HCMC, Vietnam. 2 Years have gone by ... Is your Karting facilities Up and running. I would love to Kart there when I visit HCMC. Thanks and Regards.
  • 175. sweetboy0793164608 said on 7/12/2013 11:17:09 AM
    Hi anyone from south africa can you plz help I wanna start go kart , email me sandamthimkhulu@gmail.com or call 0793164608. I need some infor
  • 176. Ugyen Tenzin said on 8/20/2013 2:56:34 AM
    I like to start a go karting business in my country in Bhutan so if anyone could help me to do this business please email me. Thank you
  • 177. prince msasa said on 8/22/2013 2:57:31 PM
    Am interested in establishing a go kart business. am looking for investors to partner with. am based in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. so much business prospects for this nature including quad biking.
  • 178. Mpho said on 9/1/2013 2:52:39 PM
    i'm planning to open a Go Kart business in Rustenburg, South Africa one of the biggest in mining and my potential clients will companies around, mostly for team buildings and company outings. how do I get funding? and do I get Kart suppliers around. thanks in advance.
  • 179. revanth reddy said on 9/9/2013 6:18:24 AM
    @shobith Hi this is revanth and i'm in hyderabad we are team of two and all set for investing in this business contact me on revanthreddy6@gmail.com
  • 180. Mohsen hajiani said on 9/26/2013 7:41:47 PM
    Hi all, i hv a running karting business in UAE and planned to sell it cuz of travel, anyone interested call me, 00971567747254 mhajiani@hotmail.com, thanks
  • 181. Sridevi said on 9/29/2013 10:01:20 AM
    Visakhapatnam, need information how to start, how much funds required. From home to get information
  • 182. DENNIS said on 10/9/2013 5:23:39 PM
    I am so thrilled ....Now how do we get a go Karting in Delta state,Asaba
  • 183. Ján said on 11/18/2013 2:15:58 PM
    Our company looking for investors for the construction of an outdoor go-kart track in Slovakia (EU). it would be a european karts complex for all international competitions. Contact us at: nonas@nonas.sk
  • 184. Carter said on 12/9/2013 5:09:02 AM
    Hi guys am based in South Africa and am looking to open a go kart business in my neighborhood, I already got the business plan drafted now am looking for funding and advice on how to start
  • 185. Leon Littler said on 2/20/2014 8:08:00 AM
    i want to start an indoor go kart business, i have located site and i have funding, just need to buy the karts and start work
  • 186. PRECIOUS AZUH said on 3/24/2014 2:42:00 PM
    i have a gold and diamond for sale please if you are interested or have any dealers then contact me on my email for more details. preciousazuh244@yahoo.com
  • 187. abhi said on 4/13/2014 6:00:25 AM
    any one providing karting in odisha
  • 188. Andrew Chong said on 5/24/2014 12:02:49 AM
    Hello, I'm Andrew. I wanted to planning kart business in Malaysia. I have a land for about 10 acres big. And wanted to do as indoor, outdoor and dirt. How totally adjust racing tracks for my land. Waiting for answer. Please email me ASAP. thanks you. icefishandrew86@gmail.com
  • 189. kunle said on 5/27/2014 3:24:54 AM
    Hi, we intend to put up a go-kart business in Lagos Nigeria. we are looking at getting a franchise arrangement with a well known brand in Europe or US. We want them to operate the place for like 6 months and train our own employed staff. Can you recommend any company that my be interested. thanks.
  • 190. sharan said on 6/5/2014 1:15:40 PM
    Hi I am interested in gokartin business...so i want to start it gulbarge, karnataka. so pls send us details abt it...
  • 191. Robin said on 6/15/2014 1:28:56 PM
    hi looking for advise on starting up indoor karting business with potential going out door. in the scottish borders. Thanks
  • 192. Rohan Kowli beginner adviser said on 6/17/2014 1:14:04 AM
    Hi @Robin, What advise you looking at? Rohan

rohan@kplusa.net || Go Kart Racing Business Expert

• 193. Vishal K R said on 7/10/2014 2:28:41 AM
    Hi I am interested in starting go karting business in Nasik Maharashtra... I have sufficient land in the heart of the city.. I would like to know the investment , addresses and prices of various go karts and Atb's my email I'd is vishal_rijhwani@yahoo.co.in
  • 194. John said on 7/19/2014 3:27:09 AM
    Looking for maintenance job in the family entertainment/racing I have been working on go karts since 2000 looking to move to florida so my wife can be with her dad which is an elderly very excellent go kart small engine mechanic with references any one interested get in contact with me
  • 195. Tebogo said on 8/18/2014 5:15:07 PM
    I've been meaning to start this type of business for months now and i just couldn't wrap on fingers into and when i look around me there's not much interest in things to do bt fall on alcohol n drugs in my home town...oh by the I am proudly South African young n talented man..who leaves in Lehurutshe n m sorry that some wont be able to pronounce that name, just out side Zeerust and its not just me only the list goes on. So this idea or dream that i have is to see it come to being one day.as a gift to my community at large and only now i see that its a necessity so with your help off course one can pursue this dream that we all have. All i need to is a simple business plan detailed out n few tip on how to run the business effectively that will all thank. contact me on Tebogo.senna77@gmail.com
  • 196. HELLY said on 8/31/2014 7:27:19 AM
    Hi I'm Nelly and I'm in South Africa. I'm interested in this go-kart business, I need to know what the BUSINESS PLAN is and its details and few tips on how to run the business effectively, what sort of BUDGET estimate should one look at when starting up a go karting business? Who are the suppliers of go karts in my Gauteng(Pretoria) area? plz contact me on xlnatmavuso@gmail.com
  • 197. Maks said on 9/14/2014 11:42:15 AM
    Hi, we have 10 hectares of land near stadium, railway facilities, city gate in Abuja Nigeria to set up a FEC and recreational centre. Population is about 3 million and no competitor, so will be very profitable. We are ready to start GO-KART and cinema with other sports ideas if we have franchise from people or company from any friendly country. Partners are welcome for this project in our country which is one of the fastest developing countries in the world. You are cordially invited to send comments to our mail address quoted above. Kind Regards. Maks, Eagleland Project.
  • 198. Maks said on 9/27/2014 3:57:30 AM
    Hello, Maks is writing again to ginger contribution to our project.We have since registered a company specially for this project EAGLELANDMARK.....Kindly send comments also to meaglelander@yahoo.com. Thanks.
  • 199. t ANIL babu said on 10/13/2014 7:13:21 AM
    I'm from karnataka I would like to establish go_kart busy. Pl some one help me in establishing. Like cost blueprint suppliers etc plz reply to t.anilbabu90@gmail.com
  • 200. Rohan Kowli beginner adviser said on 11/28/2014 5:30:12 AM

@Vishal K R, Are you still looking at opening your karting track facility in Nasik. Let me know. Rohan

rohan@kplusa.net || Go Kart Racing Business Expert