Starting Electrical Contractor Business

Are you interested in starting electrical contractor business, but you don’t know where to start? You need not worry anymore, by just reading through this article we have made for you, you will find out all you need to know about starting an electrical contractor business. You’ll be up and running in no time.

Being an electrical contractor can be fun and challenging, not to mention capable of giving you good money over contracts.

So, how do you start an electrical contractor business? What things do you need?

Necessary Qualifications and Education

A qualification or certification is necessary if you want to become an electrical contractor and enter into business. This is because the qualification is proof of your credibility to work as a contractor, and will be something that potential clients will look for when selecting someone to whom they would contract their electrical projects.

Being an electrical contractor, what you should need to train in is commercial electrical maintenance as well as repairs for home electricity systems. There are many places to go when you need to get a good education in preparation for your electrical contracting career. These places include:

• Training centers
  • Military training programs
  • Government programs

There are also certification courses that one can take online. They would just have to pay a certain fee which varies from course to course. Depending on the state you are applying with, you might also need to pay a surety bond. When taking these courses, however, make sure to find out if they are accredited and recognize so that you don’t end up paying for scam qualifications.

What Clients Look for in an Electrical Contractor

It isn’t enough to have just the necessary skills and qualifications. You must also be aware of what criteria the clients base their selections on when choosing an electrical contractor. Here are some of them:

• To ensure their professionalism, clients give preference to electrical contractors that are represented by organizations like the National Electrical Contractors Association, among others.
  • Electrical contractors should look and act professional. So, when meeting a potential client, make sure to look the part. Look prim and proper, not messy, as clients will take this as a reflection of your actual work ethic.

Things to Watch out for When Taking an Electrical Contractor Job

A client’s consideration for a good electrical contractor should not be the only things that you should keep in mind, however. For example, do not sacrifice the system’s compliance with safety standards just to keep the job within the client’s budget. Remember, you do not want to answer for a client’s negligent attitude and focus on the budget. In short, you have an ethical obligation to keep both the house’s safety uncompromised even if the client may not understand it.

<<How to Start Making Money Selling Herbal Products    Starting Your Own Cheesemaking Business >>

We have 177,763 conversations on this site from which we have 615 on this page. We have 1,874 consultants from all around the world helping entrepreneurs to solve their issues.

Do you need help?

5 + 3 =

615 Responses to "Starting Electrical Contractor Business".

• 1. k.v.ramana reddysaid on 8/18/2009 3:28:08 AM
    I am an engineer and also i have 15 years of work experience in major industries as an electrical engineer. I would like to have all the information to start an electrical contractor business.
  • 2. irshadsaid on 9/2/2009 5:42:35 AM
    i am a diploma holder, i want to become an electrical contractor in bangalore but i don't know where to start and i would be happy to know all the details related to electrical contractor business including entire information on paper work too.
  • 3. sunil varmasaid on 9/20/2009 10:10:19 PM
    on reading the above article i want to know about where to take training programs and whom to consult for it. is their any government institute
  • 4. Stevensaid on 9/29/2009 1:01:16 AM
    I am a c-10 license holder and I want to start a lighting/electrical & services company. Any good advice from somebody with a lot of experience in running such a company will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. GOD BLESSINGS.
  • 5. Neel Patelsaid on 10/5/2009 7:29:49 AM
    Dear Sir, We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufacturer and exporters of Enhanced Earthing Electrodes and Earthing Compound (Geo-Fill Compound) in India and have vast experience in this field. Conflicting opinions, different philosophies and confusing standards have plagued the field of earthing since many years. We at Electrostem design and bring a world class enhanced earthing system, an innovation, to deliver a standardized, safe, most reliable and efficient earthing solutions. Our enhanced earthing electrodes and geo-fill compound are designed and supplied completely as per the Indian Standards and are of best quality with the reasonable rates prevailing in the market of earthing systems. We deliver superior quality of earthing electrodes which greatly differs from the traditional earthing (pit with charcoal and salt) method. Our products when used for earthing gives an enhanced performance over traditional earthing method. Our earthing products are currently accepted and installed across diverse sectors. We are looking for dealers/distributors/marketing agencies/resellers/wholesalers/channel partners/electrical contractors etc. across India and abroad to do business with our organization. Please go through our company profile and products with a request to draw your kind attention on our products as we desire to start our business activities with your organization and a chance to prove our self. We follow a Business Model our to provide partners with the highest profit margins and beneficial for both organizations. We are assuring you of our best quality products and anticipating very long business relations as a vendor/manufacturer for your organization. Please let us know how we can proceed in this regards. We will be happy to talk to you personally at your convenient time. Meanwhile you can take a look at our website http://www.electrostem.com. Please feel free to contact me anytime for your queries. Best Regards, Neel Patel, Director – Sales, Electrostem Earthing Systems, Bangalore, India., M: +91-9986008990 neel@electrostem.com, http://www.electrostem.com, "We Care for Safety from Man to Machines"
  • 6. Cesarsaid on 10/5/2009 12:32:35 PM
    I don't know where to start? I just got my C-10 Electrical License with a contractor bond in CA, but I need someone to guide me?
  • 7. Luziposaid on 10/6/2009 7:31:47 AM
    I am qualified electrician doing my wiremens license. Help me understand how to start my own contracting business.
  • 8. Abhisheksaid on 10/11/2009 2:43:04 AM
    I am an Electrical Engineer how can i become an Electrical Contractor and start the business?
  • 9. GOKULAKANNAN.Nsaid on 10/14/2009 2:52:51 AM
    I am electrical engineer, I am interested in getting c-10 license, but i don't know how to get it? Will anyone tell me please.
  • 10. maheshsaid on 10/26/2009 10:01:04 AM
    hi all, i am electrical engg. & working with reputed power distribution company. is there anyone who can tell me the process to get electrical contractor license.
  • 11. NITIN JHAsaid on 11/7/2009 6:50:28 AM
    I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering, i want to become an electrical contractor in india but i don't know where to start and i would be happy to know all the details related to electrical contractor business including entire information on paper work too.
  • 12. Pavisaid on 11/28/2009 10:59:16 AM
    I want to start Electrical contractor business in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. I am DE&E with 10 Year Experience in Projects and Technical services, at present I am working in MNC and I want to quit job and start my own business, please someone advise me how to proceed further. Thanks in advance,
  • 13. Ambrosesaid on 12/2/2009 3:38:00 PM
    I am an B.E.(Instrumentation) Engineer having experience in Building automation, want to start Home Automation Contractor. Please guide me, how to start in Bangalore. Whether License is required to start Home Automation contractor Business in Bangalore.
  • 14. BRIJESHsaid on 12/9/2009 12:41:27 PM
    india, gujrat, vadodara. i have sufficient qualification and experience for electrical contract business. problem is to start. how to start? pls explain with all requirements. thanks
  • 15. business developmentsaid on 12/19/2009 12:15:36 PM
    i am an electrical contractor and would like to start this business in Doha, Qatar
  • 16. B. Durga Goudsaid on 1/12/2010 6:52:37 AM
    presently i am working in a electrical contract company as a electrical engineer. our company dealing in commercial and industrial electrical works, i.e installation, wiring, commissioning etc. but now i am planning to establish a new company like this. please give the idea that is how to start and what i have to do. i would like to start at Hyderabad, andhra pradesh, india.
  • 17. Sharadsaid on 1/13/2010 3:11:16 AM
    I am an B.E. (Electrical)Engineer, I want to become an electrical contractor in Maharashtra, INDIA but I don't know where to start and I would be happy to know all the detail related to electrical contractor business including entire information on paper work too!
  • 18. Lalan Tiwarisaid on 1/15/2010 12:12:35 AM
    Sir, I am an AMIE Electrical and Electronic communication, presently working in Vadodara in Gujarat as maintenance manager in an organization. I want to start a business in electrical contracting. Please guide me. thanks and regards, ljt
  • 19. Seansaid on 1/28/2010 10:36:38 AM
    I'm an ibew journeyman trained through the apprenticeship program. i want to start small (like a one shop) to begin with and grow from there.
  • 20. V Sumansaid on 2/15/2010 3:37:02 AM
    Sir, I am an Ex .servicemen -Electrical Electronics & telecommunication dpmt from the Army. Now want to become an electrical contractor in Banglore. pls explain with all details and requirements. Thank you.
  • 21. bryan berrysaid on 2/17/2010 12:36:49 PM
    Hello. I'm trying to do my homework on opening my own electrical company but i'm not sure what licenses i need. I have my masters but do i need a contractors license too? If so, how do i get this in tx.
  • 22. Jesse Meekssaid on 2/17/2010 9:58:49 PM
    Jonesboro, AR 72401 I am 21 years old and started an electrical business with a partner. The hardest thing i have found is to stay busy, of course we hit and miss. What is the best way to go out and get the work?
  • 23. P.Ayyappansaid on 2/19/2010 8:02:41 AM
    i complected DEEE. give any idea to start new electrical business
  • 24. H Sureshsaid on 3/17/2010 9:36:10 PM
    Sangli, Maharashtra, India, 416414. I am Diploma holder of electrical engineering From Walchand college Sangli. Please help me to start the electrical contracting business. I have Electrical supervisory license. Please tell me How to become registered electrical contractor.
  • 25. Atulsaid on 3/18/2010 5:07:55 AM
    I have done degree in electrical & electronics engineering...i want to work independently. how do i start taking contract? plz send full details, & also tell what i need to do & not to do.
  • 26. dilip sonisaid on 3/18/2010 8:06:42 AM
    I am an electrical engineer with 4 yrs of experience in LT switchgear. I want to get a license for electrical contractor for Korba Chhattisgarh India so that I can start my own business. Please give me your valuable comments. Thanks DS
  • 27. Ninad Deshpandesaid on 4/15/2010 12:15:29 PM
    I am Electrical Contractor located in Dombivli Near Mumbai. I would like to send my business profile to your organization. also i would like to know how you will assist me in enhancing / in getting new electrical / annual maintenance contracts. Regards, Ninad Deshpande
  • 28. sourabh lowanshisaid on 4/22/2010 12:37:27 AM
    Hi, I am an Electrical engineer with four year of experience (three years in wind energy sector and one year in a transformer manufacturing company) now i want to open my own firm to create jobs for other as well to serve my country please suggest me about how to open my own business. my contact no. is.8878957037
  • 29. Rahul Pujarisaid on 4/23/2010 2:20:13 AM
    Hello, I am an electrical Engineer having 10 years of experience in Industrial Machine Maintenance. Now i am working in MNC and want to start my own electrical business. i have no license. pl tell how all this happen. Pune, Maharashtra, India
  • 30. SAIYED HAMIDRAZAsaid on 4/30/2010 2:40:27 AM
    Hello, I am an electrical Engineer having 10 years of experience in Industrial and Maintenance. Now i am working in TML and want to start my own electrical business. i have no license. pl tell how all this happen. Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
  • 31. Stephen kotisaid on 5/3/2010 11:43:26 AM
    Dear sir I'm a B.A. graduate and I like to start Electrical contract works in A.P. India with qualified electrical persons pls. let me know how should i proceed.
  • 32. mohd shahebaz mohd sattarsaid on 5/11/2010 12:16:47 PM
    Hello sir i am an electrician. i have 10 yr experience in electrical house wiring. i am post graduate i have wiremen license so sir please give me some tips
  • 33. chetansaid on 5/20/2010 2:38:18 AM
    hi.. i am electrical engineer.I have supervisor license, now i want to get contractor license and i ant to start my business , please give me information..
  • 34. anoopsaid on 5/23/2010 11:53:41 AM
    We are 5 friends decided to start an electrical business in kerala. All of us are now expatriates in various countries working as electrical engineers. So sir can you guide us to establish the business.
  • 35. Sandipsaid on 5/26/2010 2:38:22 AM
    I am an electrical engineer at pune, maharashtra, india. I want to start electrical contractor business. Please tell me how to get license for that.
  • 36. s.ramakrishna reddysaid on 6/3/2010 2:32:51 PM
    dear sir, i am doing contractor works at visakhapatnam in military engineering services and other organizations. i want to start electrical contractor business in defense services. please tell me hows to get HT electrical license for that. i'm ready to prepare for purchase to license immediately. thanking you sir warm regards, srk infra, (Mg. partner), contact: 09394277888, 09247719137
  • 37. bhavani prasadsaid on 6/7/2010 2:24:12 PM
    hyderabad, andhra pradesh, India. hi i am bhavani prasad completed B.Tech EEE, i need full details, that how to start an own electrical ht linens construction company.....
  • 38. chetan patilsaid on 6/10/2010 9:46:13 AM
    hi. i am diploma in electrical engineer. I have supervisor license, now i want to get supervisor license and then contractor license and i want to start my business , please give me information..
  • 39. somashekhar k msaid on 6/12/2010 5:12:05 AM
    am staying in steel city hospet bellary district karanataka state in india. please suggest me in starting with new contracts in my area and also help me and also is there any institution who teaches contract works in short term?
  • 40. Thejassaid on 6/12/2010 10:11:25 AM
    Hi Sir, I am a B.E holder in EEE 2006 passed out, Working in a MNC on Procurement field. I like to start part time Electrical contractor business. Can you please guide me? If possible Please provide the Contractor details in Bangalore. Thanks in Advance.
  • 41. vipul dhanokarsaid on 6/13/2010 10:45:08 AM
    Hello Sir I am having Diploma in Electrical Engg. I want to start my own business at my native place within 60 km area. MY native place is shegaon Dist. Buldhana . So please give me information which is better option and How to get it in my field
  • 42. Paresh Patelsaid on 6/15/2010 1:25:56 AM
    i am diploma electrical engineer i want to start Gujarat electricity board contract. i having exp.9 years project field. how can i start my business. which license and document i need. pls. give me advise
  • 43. ravindrasaid on 6/17/2010 10:48:54 AM
    i want electrical contractor license in Gujarat State, please if you have any idea regarding same please repay me
  • 44. Karamveer singhsaid on 6/21/2010 4:47:41 AM
    Hi, I am having B.tech in IT along with PGDBA in Operation management. I want to start my own business along with my uncle who is having more than 20 Years of experience in Electric Field. It would be great if some one can guide me i.e how can i start my business, which license and document i need. Thanks in advance. regards. KV
  • 45. mukesh parmarsaid on 6/21/2010 11:54:25 PM
    I am electrical engg. I have 12 years experience in service of electrical and electronics equipment, so now i want to start with work of electrical contract with government. thanks & regard mukesh parmar rajkot (gujarat)
  • 46. pritam pradhansaid on 6/27/2010 1:16:42 PM
    Dear sir, We are dealers of earthing electrode. if required plz call send me a mail. with regards, pritam pradhan 9313183026
  • 47. .Vijayakumar.Ksaid on 7/9/2010 11:26:55 AM
    I studied I.T.I electrician trade and Diploma in electrical engineering. Having 30 yrs exp in industrial electrical maintenance and open cast iron ore mines (Mining earth moving equipments, transformer, ac & dc generators, motors, cranes, compressor, cable joints(Raychem kit)control circuits of machinery and check the protection relays)
  • 48. coreysaid on 7/10/2010 1:14:00 AM
    I'm a 13year electrician who recently moved from Florida to Danbury, Connecticut. i cant find any hiring electrical contractors and i could use the help. What should i do??? someone call me 561-929-9499/corey
  • 49. Mohammed Zubairsaid on 7/10/2010 8:43:42 AM
    Hai this is Mohammed Zubair, i want to start a company in hyderabad, andhra pradesh, india. Related to this i want to know how to start a company by paper work as well as how to get electrical projects in india. Regards
  • 50. sankara raosaid on 7/17/2010 8:04:07 AM
    I am an electrical (B.E.) Engineer and served several Continuous process (Paper/Fertiliser and Oil (in Gulf)Industries. I wish to spend my balance time in taking up electrical contract/turn key projects preferably power projects. Kindly advise registration process and other relevant info. Rgrds
  • 51. Rabi Narayan Bishoyisaid on 7/18/2010 10:57:31 AM
    Dear sir /Madam, I am a Electrical engineer and having experience in substation erection testing and commissioning i want to start my own business could suggest me how to start the same . with warm regards Rabi Narayan .B
  • 52. Rabelanisaid on 7/19/2010 5:13:14 AM
    Hi, Im a student at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University studying For National Dip: Electrical Engineering. I want to start an Electrical Contractor company as soon as I get my qualificaton, maybe without having to start as an employee. I was wondering if there are tips you can give me on how to put my business plan on paper. Regards
  • 53. D Singhsaid on 7/20/2010 10:17:00 PM
    I am Diploma in Electronics Engineering. I have worked for 17 years in middle level management for ship repair yards. After quitting job since last ten years, in the capacity of proprietor/engineer doing contract works in various fields including electrical. I am in Visakhapatnam, (AP), India. Now I want to get specialised into electrical contracts how I can get proper license etc.
  • 54. GANESH KUMARsaid on 7/25/2010 8:04:00 AM
    hello, i am electrical engineer i am having 5-6 year experience in HT and LT lines of power transmission and distribution including sub- stations(33/11 kv)now i decided to start own business of electrical works hence i am requesting you to give me what are the documents is needed to get electrical contractor licenses in karanataka state where to submit these application?
  • 55. yogesh thombaresaid on 7/26/2010 4:32:17 AM
    dear sir, i had apply for electrical supervisor contractor license in maharashtra state 2009-2010 please tell me status or please guide me in this case. regards, Yogesh B. Thombare, 09891994249
  • 56. vikramsinghsaid on 7/27/2010 4:57:36 AM
    sir, I Vikram singh from burdwan, west bengal. I want to start my own electrical contractor business like wiring, motor rewinding and all electrical goods repairing jobs. But i dont know how can i get legal license for this type of job. you help me please and advice me. regards, vikam singh
  • 57. salimsaid on 8/3/2010 4:15:05 AM
    I am ready to give all informations ( a to z) for taking electrical contractor license (A class,B class, C class)in kerala. Mail me hsalimsalim@gmail.com with your phone number
  • 58. shinodasaid on 8/3/2010 4:23:51 AM
    Giving all informations to get electrical wireman permit, electrical supervisor license and more.. in kerala. Anyone who studied upto SSLC can take electrical wireman permit after one year wireman apprenticeship. For more details mail me... shinodaanju@gmail.com with mobile number
  • 59. arulsaid on 8/19/2010 6:45:40 AM
    dear sir . i want to start my own electrical contract business. i have finished my BE in EEE. i have 2 years of experience in a construction field. i want to know how to get the license and where to register to get contracts of my own. i want to start the business at chennai.
  • 60. Mukeshsaid on 8/20/2010 5:36:57 AM
    If you want to become a contractor first you must become expert of electrical engineering. Come join me for help at Rajasthan and gujrat. call 09414262980
  • 61. Mukeshsaid on 8/20/2010 5:43:35 AM
    I an electrical engineer working in the field of energy management and electrical safety management if any of you looking for expert call 09414262980
  • 62. Hamletsaid on 8/20/2010 7:03:56 PM
    Hi I got my c-10 license about 1 year ago and I do not know what the cheapest way is to put ad and find contractor or customer for my business. My business is located in Burbank California. Thank you, Hamlet
  • 63. POHAP SINGHsaid on 8/21/2010 7:55:27 AM
    dear sir . i want to start my own electrical contract business. i have finished my diploma in electrical engg. i have 18 years of experience in a Refractory plant & food Product plant as an electrical manager (maint.). I have electrical supervisor license from rajasthan . Now I want to know that where to register to get contracts of my own. i want to start the business at rajasthan & u.p.
  • 64. SIYADsaid on 8/23/2010 1:04:25 AM
  • 65. Ravi Shindesaid on 8/26/2010 8:11:31 AM
    sir, i have completed my DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. i required electrical contractor license. what is the procedure. to obtain this certificate
  • 66. SARITA PATILsaid on 8/27/2010 3:15:07 AM
    sir, i have completed my DEGREE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, PUNE. i required electrical contractor license. what is the procedure. to obtain this certificate. CITY-PUNE, STATE-MAHARASHTRA, PIMPRI-KALEWADI
  • 67. Souvik Ghoshsaid on 8/28/2010 3:17:47 AM
    Don't waste your time on B2B business. Its a trend now - a - days to get work done and don't pay anything later. I was an electrical consultant cum illumination consultant and electrical contractor. Road side tea stalls will give you better return than doing a single line diagram or determining asymmetrical fault current, or determining the lux level by lumen or inverse square law method or determining the beam spread at a certain height or using software like autocad or dialux, or supervising any project site with your own electricians (even if their skills are high)
  • 68. Rajesh Nayaksaid on 8/30/2010 9:47:08 AM
    dear sir, i m an I.T.I holder having 8 years job experience. i'm well confident myself about undertake any kind of electrical work. specially in machinery field.
  • 69. s.g.subramaniansaid on 8/31/2010 10:29:43 AM
    i am having experience in purchase and dispatch of various electrical project related items industrial/commercial. Also having technical set up like experienced electrical engineers safety engineers and tendering engineers. Kindly let me have some idea of getting projects.
  • 70. Anzanisaid on 9/2/2010 5:56:31 PM
    i need u to help about how to open my own electrical contract in south africa. I have already completed my N4 electrical.
  • 71. santoshsaid on 9/3/2010 5:46:21 AM
    Dear sir, i have completed my DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL/WIREMAN ENGINEERING. I required electrical contractor license (pvt or pwd)/wireman license etc.. What is the procedure and how n where i apply for obtain this certificate/license? please help me on this regard. CITY-PUNE, STATE-MAHARASHTRA. regards, santosh, pune
  • 72. Kishoresaid on 9/7/2010 8:12:18 AM
    Hello Sir, I am Electrical Engineering degree holder, I want to start electrical contracts, which type of license i should start with? I would like to do the contracts any where through out the india, Initially, i want to start with Railway contracts. Please suggest. City-Hyderabad, State-A.P., India. Thanks Kishore.
  • 73. prudhvi rajusaid on 9/20/2010 2:02:21 AM
    Dear sir,I Have completed in my B.Tech in EEE.I Have 4 years experience in construction field.i want to start my own Electrical contract business.i want to know how to get the license and where to register to get contract of my own.i want to start the business at andhara pradesh.City-Hyderabad,State A.P.
  • 74. Hamletsaid on 9/20/2010 1:58:25 PM
    Hello I got my c-10 license about 2 years age and I do not know how to start.last year I went to city and I got my business permit but in few month they ask me to pay taxes , I did not even make 1 penny with that license during following months. I am located in los angeles california.
  • 75. sandip s.said on 10/6/2010 3:10:19 PM
    Sir I have completed engineering in electronics and telecom. Do I eligible to get electrical contractor license? If yes then please give me details of the procedure.
  • 76. rahul anganesaid on 10/9/2010 5:26:31 AM
    sir. i have completed my B.E. in electrical stream. i have 6 month of experience in switchgear domain. my father have the electrical contract license & we also have office space.my father also have experience of 30 years in electrical field. now we are planing to start our own contracting company.but we still stuck on how to get the contract from company. so kindly help me to start a company. i also have 5-6 friends who are electrical engineer.can we take them with me to start company.
  • 77. AMITsaid on 10/12/2010 10:02:08 AM
    Sir I have completed engineering in electronics and communication.Currently i am working as assistant engineer in maintenance Department. Do I eligible to get any electrical license? as my work is to supervise electrical/mec/civil/ work in the plant. If yes then please give me details of the procedure
  • 78. arvind sharmasaid on 10/24/2010 12:17:58 AM
    i want to start electrical contractor and civil contractor company i am electrical engineer (b.tech) what the starting process and procedure and qualification and eligibility and money require for it.
  • 79. kimasaid on 10/26/2010 6:43:39 AM
    where in india can i obtain an electrical contract license? any institution offering this course?
  • 80. Muzaffarsaid on 12/11/2010 10:01:15 PM
    I am a qualified foremen having 20+ years of experience in india and abroad. I want to start my own business as electrical contractor in Bangalore. Please let me know procedure to start the business.
  • 81. K M AFZALsaid on 12/13/2010 12:46:49 AM
    I am an ITI holder in electrician and also have C grade license i want to start electrical contract company in PALAKKAD at KERALA what i do as first step
  • 82. sk mahaboob bashasaid on 12/14/2010 9:50:22 PM
    Dear sir, i completed ITI & apprenticeship with 4 years exp in industrial construction of electrical wiring and 220 kv sub station. then i finished DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING with 1 y 2 months exp in industrial company. i need how to obtain a electrical contractor license (a, b c) in Andhra Pradesh ?
  • 83. Shirishsaid on 12/20/2010 7:26:40 AM
    Hi I like to start my own Electrical contractor business, presently I am working as a supervisor with a private Electrical contractor since 10 yrs. know i want to start my own. I am a degree holder. what are the requirements to start a business in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. and to apply for tender in GHMC, etc (like:- license, registration, etc.;) , please guide me. explain step by step.
  • 84. SYED LADLE HUSSAINIsaid on 12/22/2010 2:16:49 AM
    hi i am working in saudi arabia since 13 years in electrical Testing & commissioning know i want start my own electrical contractor business in india please advise me and i need full details about the electrical contractor. how can i get license of that plz help me. I am from Gulbarga/karnataka/india
  • 85. DEBDULAL SANTRAsaid on 12/23/2010 10:55:52 PM
    i am electrical contractor. I continue my electrical installation work with interior designer since 8 year. I want to electrical installation work specially house-wiring without any supply materials. Rate Rs:30 per squire feet. (earthing ,power cable laying,G.I. strip laying extra charge) MOB 9434316878, 9046863410
  • 86. Nick Bairdsaid on 12/29/2010 4:31:36 AM
    Hi! I am an electrical engineer with 10 yrs experience in residential and commercial electrical systems design and installation. I recently started a business installing solar panel. I can ship and install 60W panels for only $120 each. Folks, solar is getting less and less expensive. the price has gone down over 75% since i started just 8 years ago. Todays solar cells last longer, look better and save you $! My specialty is our grow with you system, where you can add a panel once a year or as often as you like and you will continue to watch that electric bill go down.
  • 87. Sumer Singh Deorasaid on 1/2/2011 1:45:15 AM
    I am an electrical contractor and want get wiremen certificate for ITI electricians working under my contract in cement industries at district Sirohi Rajasthan.
  • 88. Jamessaid on 1/3/2011 3:10:34 PM
    I am Ugandan holding a diploma in Electrical Engineering and a Wire-man License Class C. I have 5 yr experience. E-mail to me on otjim66@yahoo.com for job, business or contract.
  • 89. neeraj panchalsaid on 1/5/2011 2:16:04 AM
    Dear sir,I have very good knowledge of electrical work.All kinds of electrical windings,electrical fittings,industrial electrical work.I want to start my own business as a contractor please help me how and from where i can take electrical contract.please guide me and give some contacts from where i can take contract.I am from Faridabad (haryana)India
  • 90. ananda tupesaid on 1/10/2011 4:55:49 PM
    i am working in cement company ,i wish to start electrical contracting for LT/HT LINE for transmission ,industrial,commercial and residence. kindly let me know how can start it ,I have training about this , so, plz, tell me .nashik ,maha, india
  • 91. Amit Mirajkarsaid on 1/13/2011 1:06:55 AM
    dear sir i'm a Commerce grad but i'm interested to start my own business as a Electrical Contractor business in pune-maharashtra..how to get the license. i'm planning to outsource this contract which i will get..pls reply me soon as i want to start as early as possible..
  • 92. sandeepsaid on 1/17/2011 2:37:26 AM
  • 93. Pandyasaid on 1/22/2011 5:36:06 AM
    I m electrical contractor looking for person who looking for establish themselves as electrical contractor. please contact me: Para 9833226964
  • 94. vinod kumarsaid on 1/26/2011 5:06:26 AM
    Hi every one, i am btech electrical and looking for a good opportunities in field of electrical like contractors... please advice me the process to be followed like how to get grade certifications and all..........thanks in advance....
  • 95. hemanathashettysaid on 2/13/2011 1:10:32 AM
    I am BE electrical engineer having govt license for electrical contract but could not start the business. please guide. bisar tarapur thane maharastra
  • 96. kishoresaid on 2/18/2011 2:11:49 PM
    please brother or sister,tell me a route to became a electrical contractor,am finished my d.e.e.e and my aim is going to be a electrical contractor, till now am working in a sub contractor as a electrician of 1 year experience, what am going to do for my aim
  • 97. Parag Nawaresaid on 2/21/2011 10:04:45 AM
    I completed B.E(Electrical) i need full details about getting license of an electrical contractor
  • 98. shailendrasaid on 3/10/2011 3:46:53 AM
    Hi, I am having B.tech in electrical . I want to start my own business (electrical contractor)along with my uncle who is having more than 20 Years of experience in Electric Field. It would be great if some one can guide me i.e how can i start my business, which license and document i need. also first i start my business in small scale
  • 99. Maruthi Ramsaid on 3/19/2011 2:51:16 PM
    How to get a electrical license. Already we are having an ssi unit since 1993. Now we are doing Projects and services. till now we offloading electrical business to other agencies. Now we are planning to start our own setup. for that please guide me in how to get electrical license. M/S SSL enterprises, F1, Industrial Estate, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, 09160394541
  • 100. navneetsaid on 3/21/2011 2:19:02 PM
    sir, I am BE electronics and wish to be an electrical contractor. please guide me regarding the acquirement of license and also about how to undertake government contract. Also i have no experience in this field so where should i work to gain assistance in undertaking my own projects in future. Thanking you.
  • 101. Premsinghsaid on 3/24/2011 1:45:22 AM
    Dear Sir, Now I am working in DUBAI, UAE. But I am planning to start an Electrical contracting company in India, State Haryana, office is in Gurgaon, I am a Diploma electrical engineer total 18 years experience, I worked 1 year in Haryana in the year-1997, I want to know what is the eligibility to get an electrical license in India ? What is the eligibility to get supervisor license in India ? Originally I am from kerala, Please give a reply thank you.
  • 102. Ashutosh Msaid on 3/25/2011 6:07:35 AM
    I am interested to start business in electrical infrastructure project as a capacity of electrical contractor. i have 4 year experience in field as an engineer. please provide what document are required.
  • 103. Mitesh.B.Variyasaid on 3/26/2011 8:48:10 AM
    I am Diploma Electrical Engineer with 6 + years Experienced in textile industries & I want to work for own or I want to start a business in Electrical maintenance please guide me so I can go to right way & get success in life. Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India 382405. Mo :09725316178
  • 104. Vijay badgujarsaid on 3/28/2011 2:23:59 PM
    First i would like to thank you all for giving us such information. I am at second year of diploma in electrical engineering. I require more info.about starting of business in electrical engineering field. THANK YOU. Mumbai, maharashtra, india.
  • 105. RATNESH GAUDsaid on 3/29/2011 5:46:44 AM
    sir i have completed my diploma in electrical engineering, i want to know the procedure for applying electrical contractor of high voltage and low voltage
  • 106. hardeeksaid on 3/29/2011 6:29:07 AM
    hi, can you please guide me to get the parking contractor license in delhi to get the contract of parking running from mcd/ndmc & dmrc in delhi. waiting for your reply.
  • 107. jasbir singhsaid on 4/7/2011 5:50:15 AM
    i am diploma holder in electronic ,i have 7 year experience in electrical and electronic related 2500 kva transformer and 500 kva and also working on vacuum circuit breaker and transformer oil testing. so pls tell me what is the procedure for applying electrical contractor. i m belong from ambala, thanks, jasbir
  • 108. rahemansaid on 4/15/2011 2:22:45 PM
  • 109. Umaidsaid on 4/29/2011 3:27:45 AM
    Hi, I have been working in Process and Control Automation for almost 5 years. Now I wanna start a business like approaching the contractors and doing the work for them. Do I need any license for this work or can I work on my own?
  • 110. Rethabilesaid on 5/4/2011 10:30:40 AM
    Hi I am an electrical engineering student,I want to start a business. Where do i start and how do i require the license of opening a business?I am still making a research @the moment.Pls help me.Thanx for your wonderful work you are doing to help young people out there to open their own businesses and to grow as well.Pls u can contact me in this no 073 055 8120.
  • 111. Murali Brotherssaid on 5/7/2011 2:19:06 AM
    I want to know can a diploma in electronics & Tele Communication can apply for electrical contractors license.
  • 112. UdhayaSundarsaid on 5/7/2011 4:45:34 AM
    I am a Diploma holder in EEE and have Electrical C license from Govt of Tamilnadu, I am interested in doing Electrical A grade license, my city is Chennai, Tamilnadu.
  • 113. Sachin Marnesaid on 5/14/2011 12:02:09 AM
    Hi, I am Electrical Contractor I want to start a business Where do i Start. I have PWD Electrical Contractor License. I have 5 years experience in maintenance.
  • 114. shaik. ghouse peersaid on 5/24/2011 3:00:05 PM
    hi sir, i am shaik ghouse peer working as electrical site engineer for the saudi development and construction company from past 4 years .Now i am willing to setup a electrical contractor company in hyderabad .so pls send me the details for ,how to start and how to get the electrical projects. I am having done course of designing the electrical projects with nec standards. sir. thanking you sir shaik ghouse peer, Electrical Engineer
  • 115. Dwayne Brownesaid on 5/25/2011 1:04:48 AM
    hi i'm dwayne and 32 years of age i live in Trinidad and Tobago i'm a qualified electrician with my wiremans license in hand i have 12 years experience in this field i'm currently into my second year EEET diploma i have a small company currently doing electrical contracting mainly small government contracts but i've reached a point where i dont know which direction to go can you give me some advice on this. THANKS.
  • 116. Sharadindu mahatosaid on 5/25/2011 2:05:17 AM
    Sir, i am btech in instrumentation engg with 7 year industry exp..want to take electrical maintenance contract in west bengal, sikkim..so plz tell me how to get the license or procedure.
  • 117. Somashekharsaid on 5/29/2011 12:53:39 PM
    Hi all am diploma holder in electrical and have an teaching experience of 1 year and 1 year industrial experience in india karnataka and hospet . Am planning to join any of the course which gives best tips to settle my life in the field of electrical contracting
  • 118. Navodit joshisaid on 6/2/2011 2:47:08 PM
    Sir , i am a mechanical engineer .i want to do contract business as a service engineer.i have my partner who did electrical engineering, we want to provide service related to D.G,chilling plant ,air conditioner repairing ,wiring,fabrication etc. to the industries .is it feasible and what kind of certification we need. Reply waiting
  • 119. pushpendra singhsaid on 6/3/2011 10:53:10 PM
    Dear Sir, I have completed my B.E. in electrical engineering and now i want electrical contractor license to start my business. please give me the detail's to obtaining the license and start the same. Mob: +91 823-328-2100
  • 120. shaikramjanvalisaid on 6/4/2011 1:58:00 AM
    what is the Qualifications & Eligibility for electrical Wiremen and electrical Supervisor license
  • 121. Dilip Saxenasaid on 6/5/2011 5:03:51 AM
    Hello, i am an electrical engg, i want to open my business in faridabad, haryana. I have 2yr Exp in electrical industry in maintenance & production. Plz help me in this regards. I m vry thankful.
  • 122. Indrasaid on 6/5/2011 9:16:37 AM
    Sir i have completed my BE in electrical and electronics branch. Can i open my business as a electrical contractor in madhya pradesh (khandwa) plz detail me for license and other steps.
  • 123. MAHENDER CHOPRAsaid on 6/9/2011 9:01:27 AM
    I am in Delhi
    1. I am a diploma holder, i want to become an electrical contractor in bangalore but i don't know where to start and i would be happy to know all the details related to electrical contractor business including entire information on paper work too?
    2. On reading the above article i want to know about where to take training programs and whom to consult for it. is their any government institute?
    3. how can i get license of that plz help me.......
  • 124. Naveed hanjrasaid on 6/9/2011 6:02:33 PM
    sir i am working in 4 star hotel from 10 years. i am 34 years old but i want to study in any good field. it is difficult to decide me that which field is better for me engineering, hotel management or any other field. if engineering then which one please help me what is better for me. regards, nave italy
  • 125. Nitin Adaksaid on 6/10/2011 3:07:57 AM
    Dear Sir, I have completed my B.E. in electronics & Telecommunication engineering and now i want electrical supervisor license to start my business. please give me the detail's to obtaining the license form maharashtra and start the same.
  • 126. balagurusaid on 6/12/2011 3:07:32 AM
    i am balaguru , i am diploma holder. i want to become an electrical contractor in tamil nadu, i have experienced in 4 year in singapore
  • 127. Ashutosh Thoratsaid on 6/14/2011 1:31:45 PM
    Dear sir, I'm B.E. Electrical, & have 6 years of experience in erection, commissioning work. Now i want to start my own business. So please guide me how should i start business at Pune & in which stream.
  • 128. PRANAV THAKKARsaid on 6/15/2011 12:02:57 AM
    sir, my qualification is BSC. chemistry, i want all practical knowledge for electrical wiring & cabling and license what can i do? i am from ahmedabad, gujarat india.
  • 129. Murtuzasaid on 6/15/2011 6:05:56 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam. i have appeared for diploma final year of EE from Maharashtra. and i want to take electrical Contractor license of A CLASS in Mumbai Maharashtra.FOR PWD & MSEB Work SO What is the requirement and experience required for it. so plz guide me about this.
  • 130. Adam Babarindesaid on 6/17/2011 1:39:41 PM
    Dear sir, i have higher national diploma in electrical engineering with three years experience and i wish to start electrical contractor business this year,please how can i go about it. from Lagos, Nigeria
  • 131. ABHILASHsaid on 6/20/2011 11:02:42 PM
    I registered an proprietorship firm in kottayam for electrical servicing and installation.I have B-Class electrical supervisory license. I wish to start an Electrical contracting company anywhere in kerala.Also from where I get the electrical work?
  • 132. AKANKSHAsaid on 6/21/2011 3:43:41 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam. i have done diploma in EE from Maharashtra. and i want to take electrical Contractor license of A CLASS in Mumbai in gov. firms like railways or B.A.R.C FOR PWD & MSEB Work SO What is the requirement and experience required for it.Please tell me how to get this as soon as possible.
  • 133. patel CGsaid on 6/21/2011 12:33:08 PM
    I am an B.E. (Electrical)Engineer and doing business in Vadodara for consulting, maintenance and testing-calibration work for power plant for sugar, chemicals, glass etc. I want to become government approved an electrical contractor in Gujarat, INDIA. Please help me
  • 134. Satyanarayana Ksaid on 6/29/2011 2:04:50 AM
    Dear Sir, I am Satynarayana from HYD, I completed my DEEE in 2003, I am holding Electrical wireman license and having experience from different fields like heavy machineries, AP transco (contract base) 11KV/33KV, now I am working as Senior Design Engineer for drawing electrical schematics in a software company. Now I would like to turn my profession to business side as an Electrical contractor. Kindly suggest me how can I get "A" grade or "B" grade license in Hyderabad. Thank you very much in advance.
  • 135. abdul aleemsaid on 6/29/2011 11:34:23 AM
    i have already a contractor license, but since 2006 i could not renew it due to some personal problems. now i want to continue that previous license, please guide me how i can?
  • 136. S.A.Rajesh Kumarsaid on 7/3/2011 6:49:39 AM
    Respected Sir, I'm an Electrical Engineer. I have 3 years experience in electrical work. What are the requirements need to get license and what type of grade i can get for my qualification? Thank You Sir.
  • 137. shivaprasadsaid on 7/5/2011 3:19:34 AM
    I am electrical engineer into electrical trading of LV switchgears and motor for last 15 years want start electrical contract works .Want know how to get license and sample doc of electrical work
  • 138. k.sathishkumarsaid on 7/12/2011 12:31:52 AM
    my qualification iti wireman i finished one year apprenticeship in tap changer company in chennai (2006-2007) otherwise i dont have experience can use me plz email me or contact me in +919176991019
  • 139. Lalit Ranjan Samalsaid on 7/13/2011 4:34:47 AM
    Dear sir, My qualification is B.tech in Electrical Engineering. I want to become a government approved an electrical contractor in orissa. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for getting electrical contractor license.
  • 140. SUJOY DASsaid on 7/16/2011 3:37:04 AM
    I am a B.Tech E.E , I want to start career as ELECTRICAL HIGH VOLTAGE contractor. From where I get the license for that purpose. Kindly inform me.
  • 141. binayaksaid on 7/17/2011 11:25:47 AM
    i want to start new business (like a one shop) to sell electric & electronics item from where i should contact to purchase same item in vadodara, gujrat.
  • 142. stephen mandalsaid on 7/20/2011 6:10:16 AM
    I am a retired Electrician & wireman, having working experience of more than 20 years in 132KV substation in a PSU. I want to become a government approved A or B class Electrical contractor in Madhya Pradesh. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria & procedure for getting electrical contractor license in MP.
  • 143. Thusosaid on 7/21/2011 4:25:39 AM
    Am a diploma holder in electrical engineering and a business minded. Asking for assistance and guidance on how to go about starting an electrical contractor business. Feel free to contact me on 078 922 5661
  • 144. AMOL RAMESH SONAWANEsaid on 7/25/2011 9:30:20 AM
    I am doing engg in electrical field final year i want want know the procedure that how apply for PWD service for executive officer post.
  • 145. PRAKASHsaid on 7/26/2011 11:01:37 AM
    I am holding Electrical contractor license, i want to change my firm with same license
  • 146. Yogesh Kumarsaid on 7/28/2011 4:47:30 AM
    Respected Sir, Am working as Facility Mgr (Chandigarh) with more than 5 years of exp. want to establish myself in to Contract Line business. Please help to guide me. Thanks & Regards, Yogesh Kumar, 78379 65665
  • 147. patel ksaid on 7/28/2011 6:26:54 AM
    i am electrical engineer and i want to know how to get electrical contractor license in gujarat. please help me.
  • 148. khansaid on 7/29/2011 10:31:14 AM
    respected sir > i m electrician n i have 6 year exp, or i have interested in electric contractor business . pls sir give me some good suggestion
  • 149. Jesus R. Galvan, P.E.said on 8/3/2011 11:06:23 AM
    I am P.E. (Electrical)Engineer, I want to become an electrical contractor in San Antonio, TX, but I don't know where to start and I would be happy to know all the detail related to electrical contractor business including entire information on paper work too!
  • 150. Nemi Chandsaid on 8/6/2011 2:52:48 AM
    I am B.E.(ELECT.),having working experience of 30 yrs. I want become a Govt.approved an electrical contractor in Delhi & Rajasthan. Kindly tell me the procedure for getting Electrical contract license
  • 151. jagadish sahusaid on 8/6/2011 6:45:24 AM
    I am a retired Indian navy Electrical sailor and want to start business on electrical contractor. I want to know about its procedure and how to get license from orissa. jagadish sahu orissa
  • 152. Mohankrishnansaid on 8/7/2011 2:00:28 AM
    sir I have 12 years of experience in the construction electrical please give some tips to start own company
  • 153. Georgesaid on 8/9/2011 5:06:01 AM
    I am an experienced electrical technician with good knowledge in renewable solar energy and have registered a Company for both services and supply of materials but fixed with financial problems to run the Company and start up capital for electrical and solar materials, what best advise can you people out there give me such that my ambitions are fulfilled that I employ more unemployed youths?
  • 154. SUNDARAMOORTHY NATESANsaid on 8/16/2011 1:03:11 AM
    hello, i am an six year experienced electrical engineer,i am eager to start as electrical contractor business,i need help from electrical experts ,always hope from your guidance.........my mobile number 09790065783 from tamilnadu.........
  • 155. vijayakumarsaid on 8/16/2011 2:08:55 AM
    i am from chennai , would like to start multi electrical related business, kindly suggest me how to get started.
  • 156. V.Balamurugansaid on 8/19/2011 11:51:00 PM
    Sir, I am from coimbatore. I am an electrical Engineer currently doing consumer appliances business in coimbatore. I have a good contacts with architects and major industries in the city. i want to enter into electrical industry and want to become an Electrical Contractor.So kindly guide me properly to run a successful electrical business. With Regards, Balamurugan.
  • 157. David Benjaminsaid on 8/20/2011 11:22:39 AM
    Sir, I am a experienced electrical technician with vast experience in the construction and maintenance of electrical. I have wireman license. Presently looking to venture into as a electrical contractor, but don't know how to find potential customers. Please help
  • 158. sandeepsaid on 8/21/2011 9:23:31 AM
    I have complete my b.tech in electrical with 2 years exp. in suzlon i want to get an contractor license. please send me detail. hissar, haryana
  • 159. Christopher Oliversaid on 8/21/2011 1:55:04 PM
    I am an Electrical Engineer in Richmond, VA. I want to become an electrical contractor but unsure how to begin the process. Would you please help me with the steps to start on this path?
  • 160. GANESHsaid on 8/23/2011 5:21:07 AM
    I am an electrical engineer having work experience of 20 years. Now I want to start my own business as an electrical contractor providing services for multistory residential, commercial apartments in Bangalore, Chennai. Please inform me what needs to be done
  • 161. Pradeep A.Ssaid on 8/25/2011 4:54:18 AM
    Sir, Reply expecting with full requirements and details for starting a private limited company for high tension(electricity)equipments erection only. Best Regards, Pradeep AS
  • 162. surajsaid on 8/27/2011 3:06:02 AM
    Dear sir, i completed diploma in electrical engineer so i want to start electrical contractor business please help me how to start..............
  • 163. camreonsaid on 8/29/2011 9:55:57 AM
    hello sir,i am qualified electrician in the UK but i want to start electrical contractor business in Dubai could you please reply me in full details how do start and run the business.many thanks
  • 164. RS Sharmasaid on 8/31/2011 2:18:40 PM
    I am diploma holder Elect. engr. with 30 years experience and want to start electrical contracting therefore need to get license in delhi as living in delhi. please suggest the formalities to be completed and where to apply.
  • 165. keshavasaid on 9/2/2011 2:39:12 AM
    Undersigned is one KPWD class registered electrical contractors having valid contractors license, registration etc., valid till 2015. Now, i am interested to empanel our firm under CPWD under electrical wing. Will you please suggest, what is exact procedure required to be followed towards empaneled electrical contractors at CPWD?. Kindly do help us.
  • 166. Asish Bariksaid on 9/6/2011 10:04:33 AM
    I want to start as electrical contractor having valid contractors license, registration etc. in Orissa (India).
  • 167. soumendra prasad rathsaid on 9/9/2011 11:03:57 AM
    Dear Sir! I have completed B.Tech Electrical from BPUT ,orissa .But i want to be a self dependent businessman.So, i have got a supervisor license from Govt.of orissa .so,how i can start my business?Because of no practical Knowledge about this business. i want a proper training about this.please! help me.
  • 168. Gagan gillsaid on 9/11/2011 2:25:47 PM
    dear sir i am gagan gill from india .and my father is electrical contractor of high mast lighting.but our company is in loss .want to advise from you how to made it loss free .give me some important tips to for our company to be good .i am also a electrical and electronic Engineer and am trying to best from my side
  • 169. SWAPNILsaid on 9/13/2011 7:00:13 AM
    I have completed my B.E. Electronics from Maharashtra. I want Gov Electrical License.SO, how to get Electrical License????
  • 170. sureshsaid on 9/15/2011 12:55:47 AM
    Sir, We are located in Chennai,at Ambattur Industrial Estate. Doing industrial electrical maintenance wiring and lighting manufacturing and supply of all types of electrical panels and power factors as Sub Contract. We are in this field for the past fifteen years. Let me help how to become a contractor. Thankin you.
  • 171. Ohilebo Matthewsaid on 9/20/2011 3:54:04 AM
    Am in the business of Leasing and a degree holder in elect-elect, MBA and currently running my Msc in UNILAG. Pls need all info to becoming a practical and licensed contractor. Lagos Nigeria
  • 172. Amit Pawariasaid on 9/22/2011 2:31:44 PM
    sir,I have completed my B.tech with Electrical& Electronics branch and now i m working as Electrical safety Auditor with 2yrs Experience,but now i want to start my own business in electrical field.so kindly help how can i start this and how can i get electrical license, and what its eligibility.
  • 173. mohammad haroonsaid on 9/23/2011 8:18:04 AM
    dear sir, I am an electrical engineer with 5 years of experience in the construction field. Now I want to start my self contracting business, so kindly help me how to get contracting license and start business.
  • 174. Sanjaysaid on 9/26/2011 2:46:18 AM
    I am an Electrical Engineer working abroad for more than 11 years in various fields. I am planing to setup my own firm / business, electrical contracting is Kerala. Please advise how to start with, what are to be done & obtained, etc.
  • 175. Jamessaid on 9/27/2011 10:33:14 PM
    Perth WA Australia. trying to find out how much an electrical contractor should charge to a mining company per hour including allowances. Cheers James
  • 176. vijay Kumarsaid on 9/29/2011 6:48:40 AM
    Sir, Could you please provide me all the requirements and tell me what kind of paper work & license is necessary to start an electrical contractor business in visakhapatnam, AP, INDIA. I really appreciate your help.
  • 177. RAJESHsaid on 10/1/2011 1:02:43 PM
    dear sir, I am an electrical engineering graduate can you let me know how to become an electrical contractor and the required license, documents ect
  • 178. philip k merselsaid on 10/7/2011 12:51:00 AM
    i finished my Btech in electrical Engineering with 4 years of experience now am working in dubai as electrical engineer i have a deep interest in electrical contract work, how i can start a business in electrical contract kindly provide some information about it
  • 179. CHAUDHARI BHAGWAT A.said on 10/8/2011 5:06:21 AM
    Dear sir , I am from pune. I am an electronic Engineer currently doing job in lift company & have supervisor license of my friend . I have a good contacts builders so i want to enter into lift business to become an Electrical Contractor of lift .So kindly guide me properly to draw the contractor license give ideas for run a successful business thanks with regards. chaudhari bhagwat a. 9423937205
  • 180. Tanveersaid on 10/8/2011 1:06:55 PM
    I am based in Nagpur India. I want to get a contractors license. I have enough Knowledge bout electrical projects but would like an electrical license for my company to take projects in the State Electricity board. Please do help. Thanks
  • 181. Prakash K Nagardhanesaid on 10/14/2011 4:01:47 AM
    I am based from Jalgaon and presently staying in Daman. My education is Diploma in Electrical Engineer and Having about 18 yrs industrial experience. Now I want Electrical Supervisor License to start individual business. So please kindly guide me to get license. Thanks & Regards, Prakash Nagardhane, 0886613188
  • 182. mehta Pinakin Isaid on 10/16/2011 1:22:50 PM
    I am electrical engineer with 14 years experience i want to start electrical contractor business so please advise us which kind of license required for the same and their procedure to make license
  • 183. Shiyamsaid on 10/21/2011 4:23:09 AM
    hi sir , i am shyam from puducherry. i am an electrical engineering students, i have to become an business man , i need help to start a business , how to start a carrier for electrical contractor or manufacturing new electrical products sir, please tell some ideas
  • 184. nickysaid on 10/24/2011 7:25:54 AM
    hi sir,i am vibin and i have just completed my B.E in EEE.i am very much interested to become an electrical contractor so for that i need an license.so could u pls send me the details of how to get it urgently .
  • 185. ARUN KUMAR MOHALLIKsaid on 10/26/2011 12:27:29 AM
    I am diploma holder Elect. engr. with 2 years experience and want to start electrical contracting therefore need to get license in orissa as living in orissa. please suggest the formalities to be completed and where to apply.
  • 186. anil mishrasaid on 10/31/2011 5:53:17 AM
    dear sir, i have BTech Degree with Mechanical branch in State of madhyapradesh. sir i would like to know, is any licensing board in madhyapradesh providing contractor license? plz help me, anil mishra
  • 187. govind singhsaid on 11/1/2011 5:15:40 AM
    i have five year old pwd electrical license and nine year experience and i want to get electrical contractor license so i would like to know how can i get it
  • 188. jiteshkumarsaid on 11/4/2011 11:32:53 AM
    I have passed B.E.(Electrical) in 1988 and serving in government company like Gujarat Energy Transmission ltd. Along with this service I am willing to establish new contract according to my job ,can I start business with the service.
  • 189. Ambika Chaudharysaid on 11/8/2011 3:54:52 AM
    i want to start my own business as an electrician contractor. Done my b.tech in 2008. have good man power also wd good knowledge regarding the same. Plz do let me know the procedure to get good contract and contact so that i can start my own business.
  • 190. shivajisaid on 11/10/2011 6:12:03 AM
    Sir, i have completed B.E.in electronics and telecommunication, i want to license of electrical contractor,how to get.please give me guide line.
  • 191. TRIRATNA BHASKARsaid on 11/10/2011 8:55:14 AM
    Dear sir, I am diploma in electrical engineering and, have 14 years experience in erection and commissioning of HT LT line up to 33kv. so i want to start electrical contracting therefore need to get license in utter pradesh as living in gorkhpur. please help me how to start.......
  • 192. Anukam, Franklin Okechukwusaid on 11/15/2011 5:31:20 PM
    Dear Sir, I have a Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) degree and a Higher National Diploma (HND), both in Electrical/Electronic (Power System Engineering. I want to start-up an electrical contracting business with emphasis in Electrical Services Designs, construction, installation and maintenance in buildings and structures, and need any advice or operational directions from you. Thank you.
  • 193. semugabi Richrdsaid on 11/16/2011 2:09:32 AM
    am a university student makere university in uganda i need to start up an electrical communication machines company sir can i get some guidelines.
  • 194. Gopalakrishnan.Msaid on 11/16/2011 2:46:46 AM
    Dear sir, i have completed my BE(EEE)and i'm having 2 yrs Experience in Electrical Erection line (Both HT & LT)and currently working as a Maintenance Engg(Electrical)in reputed company. All i need is, how to get the C license and to get the 'A' GRADE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR LICENSE. pls explain me including the paper work. i'm in Tamil Nadu(Chennai).
  • 195. DEEPAK DABHADEsaid on 11/17/2011 12:15:53 AM
    dear sir, i have completed M.B.A. recently and is a arts graduate. i am really interested in starting electrical contractorship as soon as possible. please guide me how to approach and start this business.
  • 196. Mustahib Khansaid on 11/19/2011 1:16:15 AM
    Dear sir, I have diploma in electrical engineering and, have 6 years experience in erection and commissioning Electrical substation up to 380kv i want to become an electrical contractor in Delhi right now working in Saudi Arabia, but i don't know where to start and i would be happy to know all the details related to electrical contractor business including entire information.
  • 197. Ashish tiwarisaid on 11/20/2011 10:44:57 AM
    i have worked as a electrical engg. in a construction company. i want to open an electrical construction company which works in fire protection system ,security system,Installation of HT /LT PANELS /lines,solar equipment installation. sir please give the details and paper work which is needed for the opening a farm in INDIA and get registration in the government sector ,public sector and private sector for getting and quoting tender .please give the details
  • 198. Ravi kumar keshrisaid on 11/21/2011 10:12:08 AM
    Sir I am B.tech Electrical Engineer. I want to do business. I want to became an Electrical Contractor,so give me some idea for this.Right now i am doing work in Power Grid.
  • 199. Gianender ramlalsaid on 11/26/2011 9:52:39 AM
    Sir I have worked as a Air conditioner tech from 1988 to 2010 with multinational companies Now i started my own business I am looking for Govt.contracts Please advise me To become A govt.or semi govt. MCD contractor
  • 200. Prasanna Kumarsaid on 11/27/2011 11:37:24 PM
    Hi, I am a Mechanical Project Engineer, working in muscat. having experience in Singapore,India,Muscat. So now i am planning to start an Engineering Company.In which includes Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, ETC. So interested partners can join with me.Can send me mail on sirigidi@yahoo.com

Small Business Articles