Start Electrical Panel Manufacturing Business

Understanding the means on starting electrical panel manufacturing business will help you to develop a good customer relation and stand firm in business that capable to provide various services to person in need.

An electrical panel manufacturing business is responsible in building and designing electrical control systems for an extensive variation of process management, manufacturing and machinery applications.

A reliable electrical panel manufacturing business should provide various levels of plan and make from meek panel building so as to complete incorporated system. Following this essential information is very essential.

Register your Company

First register you company, complete all lawful documents and acquire your EIN or employment identification number that is a TIN which will be utilized to recognize your company in your area. The easiest way to begin is to call your local SBA or small business association. One of the best ways to start electrical manufacturing business is get free online training. In addition, training schools can help you when it comes to processing necessary documents as well as aid you register your company name for free.

Funds

Get resources for your electrical panel manufacturing business, upsurge your company debt and be enduring. Upon registration and all the legal documents are completed, think about applying for a company account. Company account is very essential so as to obtain loans to start electrical panel manufacturing business immediately. On the other hand, your individual debt will not have an effect on the decision of the bank. Usually banks base their assessment on your company credit background that is linked to your employment identification number and not on your social security number. When you just applied a company account, you have to make your credit background. You can begin in obtaining a line of debt at any office supply outlet. You need to wait a couple of months for the company loan.

Find a Reliable Supplier

Find a reliable supplier for the electrical panels you want trade. The most effective and easiest way to buy electrical panels is through buying directly from the producer. Purchasing directly from the producer will make certain you wholesale costs. This can be difficult to make since many of electrical panel producers don’t list their business profile. Luckily, there is a specific website which can provide you a break-down of producers from all places in the world. You can browse Alibaba.com, here you can find a list of electrical panel producers.

Make an Advertisement

Promote your company and make a marketing technique. Inform homeowners regarding the quality and dependability of your business. Make and freely give out your company cards. Make fliers and distribute them in residential houses, cafes, laundry mats and other potential clients. You can add fliers to magazines and newspapers.

• 1. V.VINOTH KUMAR said on 2/7/2013 7:59:54 AM
    hai i am vinoth from vellore i have more interest to work in electrical field so please the ideas about electrical or relative business
  • 2. orleans john gac said on 4/14/2013 12:00:37 PM
    I am located in Chile and I am interested in starting a panel manufacturing business so please send the info
  • 3. karthikeyan said on 4/23/2013 7:16:37 AM
    i am karthik from arakkonam vellore tamil nadu india. i am interested in solar panel manufacturing business so pls send to information
  • 4. PRABHU KUMAR SINGH said on 5/7/2013 12:39:16 AM
    I am prabhu kumar singh from kushinagar utter pradesh india. I am interested in solar panel manufacturing business so please send me information.
  • 5. Charles Dybala said on 6/5/2013 8:28:18 PM
    I am located in Toledo,Ohio(USA). Please send me information on panel manufacturing business.
  • 6. ANANT KUMAR said on 7/11/2013 10:06:20 AM
    i want to start in Nagpur ( M.S.)so pls give some idea for a new business
  • 7. V.Dileep kumar said on 7/16/2013 12:03:44 PM
    Hi my name is V.Dileep kumar, i am from hyderabad, Andhra pradesh , india And I completed my b.tech in electrical and electronics eng. And doing job as electrical maintenance engineer and now I want to start my own business in panel making or electrical contractor etc. So plz send me information belonging to this business and my cell no. Is 8142717141
  • 8. Humoud said on 8/5/2013 2:30:54 AM
    Please advise the detailed requirements of starting electrical Panel manufacturing business. Saudi arabia, Yanbu
  • 9. Amol shimpi said on 12/27/2013 10:49:25 PM
    hello sir i'm Electrical engg i want to start new small scale industry plz provide idea of it 9923068933
  • 10. Jitendra Tak said on 2/3/2014 2:53:35 AM
    Hi my name is Jitendra tak, i am from Udaipur, Rajasthan , india And I completed my b.tech in electrical eng. And doing job as electrical maintenance engineer and now I want to start my own business in panel making or electrical contractor etc. So plz send me information belonging to this business and my cell no. Is 07665004454. Thanks & Regards Jitendra Tak
  • 11. nayak said on 2/8/2014 11:21:34 PM
    Offer for soda machine PCB , Mobile charger PCB ,CFL PCB , LED PCB , RELY PCB,vending pcb, PCB Assembly pcbjet@gmail.com
  • 12. Dhanyakumar Dada Ghodake said on 2/26/2014 10:21:34 AM
    Hi my name is Dhanyakumar D. Ghodake, i am Pune , Maharashtra, india & i am completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering in 1989, & resigned job soon after completion of 24 years service in manufacturing company. i have lot of of experience in electrical schematic diagrams now I want to start my own business in panel making . So plz send me information belonging to this business and my cell no. Is +919689827065. Thanks & Regards Dhanyakumar D. Ghodake
  • 13. gurucharan said on 3/7/2014 2:31:42 PM
    I am interested in doing business in start the small business pls help me
  • 14. Frank Vierra beginner adviser said on 3/18/2014 12:04:00 PM
    I am retiring after 25 years in business. I have everything required for an Electrical Control Panel building and PLC programming business. Please contact me and I will send a list of equipment, tools and supplies. 5732534214 in USA

f.vierra@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 15. tarun pratap singh said on 3/31/2014 6:53:34 AM
    hello sir i am tarun pratap singh belong to aligarh(u.p.)and i have done b.tech in electronics and i want to open a business of electrical pannel and assembling of cfl, security like cctv installation so please sir give me information about these business
  • 16. Ayyappa said on 4/14/2014 7:02:10 AM
    I am interested in doing business to start the small business pls help me...
  • 17. GANESH said on 4/22/2014 12:38:27 AM
    I am interested in doing business to start the small business IN ELECTRICAL FIELD SO CAN YOU GIVE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT IT..
  • 18. kaylish haldar said on 5/14/2014 2:03:07 AM
    hi.. i am kaylish haldar form west bengal burdwan. I have an electrical ITI holdar and contractor license and i ant to start my business for any control panel .now at experience 10 year, company SHARPMENTHOL INDIA LTD. Bhiwadi Rajasthan. please give me information. my phone number 09024495291
  • 19. Subhash Chand said on 5/17/2014 8:32:34 AM
    Hi, I am interested to start small scale business for the manufacturer of Electrical Panels. Please suggest how to start, I want to start at small scale in the beginning. What are the probable companies that need control panels? How much do I need to invest in the beginning?
  • 20. shiva Kumar said on 6/16/2014 1:08:36 PM
    hey guys am working with panel manufacturing company and I have good knowledge on all distribution. panel , AMF panel , Mcc, Pcc and plc custom built panels ...any one want to start company please contact me ...I have no funds but have good in technically n design .. for other countries guy also contact me for good design n investment in india..my email id antharagangi@gmail.com
  • 21. berhanu deggefa said on 6/27/2014 1:15:06 PM
    i am lecturer at diredawa university i want to produce panel locally i need your help
  • 22. Sanjeev verma said on 7/20/2014 6:52:56 AM
    Hi i am interested to start small scale business for the manufacturer of electrical control panel. My company name is sanjeev electrical co . Mob 9818063380. Pls send same information about it. Thanks
  • 23. sibin said on 7/30/2014 1:30:36 AM
    Hello sr I am from Kerala and I am interested for this Business . Plz forward full details 9946807448, Mmsibin@Yahoo.in
  • 24. teklebrhan kassa said on 8/6/2014 7:51:06 AM
    I am interested to run the business but I don't have enough capital I wont a full information that profit abilities.
  • 25. shiv kumar said on 8/21/2014 12:23:36 PM
    Please guys u want more information about electrical panels means please send me message to my e-mail id ...
  • 26. krunal said on 10/7/2014 3:51:30 PM
    surat, gujarat. hello recently i pass be electrical and i am not want to job i want to start my one business of electrical panel manufacturing pls give me some ideas..
  • 27. Kapil said on 10/27/2014 2:24:03 AM
    from pune, i am interested in starting business in Pune for electrical panel.anyone interested call me 9987737835
  • 28. harish said on 11/3/2014 6:44:24 AM
    I m Harish from bang lore I am interested in starting a business in electrical panel manufacturing ...
  • 29. Deepraj said on 11/6/2014 3:16:40 AM
    hi, i want to start my own Assembly company for PLC pannel .i wnat idea of it and i also want info about how should i get vender ship from major company for There PLC Pannel Assembly
  • 30. Angad said on 11/14/2014 11:03:27 AM
    hi I am angad from karad,satara. I am looking forward to start a new business in electrical design and layouts. please help me by giving ur ideas to startup
  • 31. Makesh Kumar said on 11/18/2014 1:30:11 PM
    Hi, this is makesh from Coimbatore. I'm interested to start electrical control panel industry. Pls give me some idea & advice..
  • 32. Shirke Bhausaheb said on 12/9/2014 9:48:08 AM
    Form a nagar I am interested electrical panal mfg. Send information start business
  • 33. sachin Jagdhane said on 12/11/2014 7:56:22 AM
    hi i want to start mechanical base small scale industries pls help me by giving ur ideas
  • 34. MOHAMMED ALI SAYYED said on 1/28/2015 4:18:34 PM
    Hi I want to start panel business opportunities and as I am an electrical contractor this will help Mr to grow my business so plz send me full details. Cell no. 09448635421
  • 35. subramani said on 2/12/2015 7:05:05 AM
    I am Subramani from Tamilnadu I am interested in starting a business in electrical panel manufacturing please send some information
  • 36. simon oyuu said on 3/10/2015 2:35:41 PM
    I am oyuu simon and electrician by profession. am looking forward of starting the business of panel building in Uganda because currently we have only one established company doing the same business. can you help me with the list of the machines and tools that are required for this kind of business. your kind assistance will be highly appreciated. please any valuable information concerning this can be sent to this email address:soyuu@yahoo.com
  • 37. boopathi said on 3/23/2015 9:22:12 PM
    I am boopathi from coimbatore. I want to start a pcb assembling business. But no more ideas. please help me. My phone number:9698841147
  • 38. shitalsing chavan said on 4/8/2015 5:06:36 AM
    I am interested for Electrical panel & installation. give me Sam idea
  • 39. shitalsing chavan said on 4/8/2015 5:12:01 AM
    I live in Amaravti Maharashtra i'm 39 year old.
  • 40. anoop said on 4/12/2015 3:59:13 AM
    Hi i'm anoop kulshrestha from UP west; I want to start solar panel manufacturing business pls help me & give me some instruction. My cont.no.is-9675102706
  • 41. vinod said on 4/16/2015 2:00:14 AM
    Hi, I am vinod from Karnataka. I want to start a electric panel production and supply business in a district place where there is only one company which manufacturers panels. Please guide me how to start and how to expand the business. Please share business techniques. Advance Thanks for your guidance.
  • 42. Nitesh rabari said on 5/22/2015 5:00:29 AM
    I am electrical engineer. plz give me own business idea.
  • 43. Rupesh Udeg said on 6/10/2015 8:28:39 PM
    hello sir, i want to start new small lt pannels company plz provide idea of it 9699729323
  • 44. rajan said on 7/10/2015 11:00:51 AM
    Hello sir i am electrical engineer i want start electrical panel making industrial give me idea. how much total expense In chennai, tamilnadu, india.
  • 45. avadhesh sharma said on 8/26/2015 5:01:45 AM
    hello sir, i am avadhesh sharma and i completed my engineering in electrical field. sir i start my own business in small scale so please give me suggestion and idea related to it. my contact no. is 8890777562
  • 46. Umakanta sahoo said on 8/31/2015 8:25:15 AM
    Hi, I am umakanta sahoo from odisha I am like to start my own electrical panel manufacturing business so please help me overall idea about this.
  • 47. N.sathish kumar said on 9/7/2015 1:12:36 AM
    hi sir, This is sathish from coimbatore me like to start business in electrical and electronic fields. so please give some best ideas related to electronic and electrical and my one of the idea is to start Control panel, so me want to know about dealers, suppliers in which of industries there are using the control panel details.. please send me as soon as possible sir. thanking you Regards N.sathish +918870883879
  • 48. gaurav shirore said on 10/7/2015 2:08:12 AM
    Hi i have to start my own small scale electrical business in nashik, please send me idea.
  • 49. Surya said on 10/8/2015 11:13:09 AM
    I am a panel builder in Bangalore having an established business and wish to expand business. I am interested in parties who are ready to invest and be a partner. If interested, mail to suryamahima1@gmail.com
  • 50. Krishnasamy Kannan said on 11/14/2015 4:16:51 AM
    I am Krishnasamy Kannan from Tamilnadu, kovilpatti I am interested in starting a business in electrical panel or other manufacturing and electrical small maintenance please send some information.
  • 51. B.RAMESH said on 1/8/2016 12:34:49 AM
    I am interested in doing business to start the small business IN ELECTRICAL FIELD SO CAN YOU GIVE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT IT.And more ever I am a sc caste. Please suggest any business opportunities in government sector.
  • 52. j.senthil kumar said on 1/13/2016 7:58:37 AM
    I'am interested in doing business to small business in ELECTRICAL FIELD so please give me some tips.please support me.
  • 53. B.Pradeep said on 1/27/2016 11:29:18 PM
    Hi this is pradeep.. I'm interested to do panel board manufacturer industry.. but i don't know about it properly, I want to know how can we made business and how much amount we have to invest initially. Plz suggest me with clear details
  • 54. manak chand said on 2/19/2016 8:24:45 AM
    Hi i am interested to electrical work with self business any one contact me.
  • 55. Roshan said on 2/23/2016 10:06:54 AM
    Hi i am is roshan i'm interested in electrical work. but how can i start the business & how can i join your business(company)please suggest & any one contact me
  • 56. zephion benson suzi said on 3/6/2016 11:20:57 AM
    Hi i am in south Africa would like to start a panel manufacturing company motor control centers star delta starters direct on line starters reator and rotor resistance variable drives etc.
  • 57. Alaguraja said on 3/11/2016 9:07:12 AM
    I am Alaguraja from madurai BE EEE completed 2years exp in electrical i am interested start small scale business in electrical
  • 58. Joseph Saayor said on 3/13/2016 4:28:55 PM
    I am Saayor,a panel builder residing in port harcourt Nigeria.I need financial help to start up panel builder business in Nigeria,we can negotiate on revenue sharing.+2348057399344 or facebook:joseph saayor.
  • 59. yadukumar said on 3/15/2016 5:14:00 AM
    I am yadukumar i am interest to start the electrical panel board fabrication and installation please help more information.
  • 60. prathmesh said on 3/27/2016 5:31:21 AM
    Hi sir i am Prathmesh please call me suggest to me small electrical business.my contact no. is 9665475976
  • 61. amit said on 4/5/2016 2:51:57 AM
    Hi sir i can start small scale industry business please suggest i have b tech eee.
  • 62. habib said on 4/23/2016 10:44:24 AM
    Hi sir I can start small business sir can you plz help me I am ITI &diploma.
  • 63. sachin shiraswar said on 4/29/2016 4:31:56 AM
    I want to start a business in electrical field so please give me information about solar panels manufacturing. Mo.no. 9595511081, sachinshiraswar14@gmail.com
  • 64. Bhavith said on 5/4/2016 2:46:51 AM
    Hi,am an electrical engrin kozhikode, kerala. am very intrested to start a electrical panel baord manufacturing industry, so will you please give proper advice and ideas to start.
  • 65. DIpen J Patel said on 6/25/2016 9:19:54 AM
    Hi i am electrical engineer at modasa Gujarat i am interested to start a electrical panel bow and board manufacturing unit, so please give proper guidelines.
  • 66. Anil Kadam said on 6/30/2016 12:57:54 PM
    hello sir i'm Electrical engg i want to start new small scale industry plz provide idea of it About ideas plc based control panel
  • 67. Manjunath said on 7/7/2016 1:38:01 AM
    Hello Sir, I am an electronics engg i want to start an electrical business as i have experience in electrical field in panel wiring ,assembling i would like to start up my own business in this field. i would like to supply household electrical accessories(cables, switches etc), will u please guide me for my startup business. what would be the minimum investment for this business?
  • 68. Shyam Sunder said on 7/8/2016 7:14:01 AM
    Hi, Could you please let me know the investment required for electrical panel manufacturing unit. Would like to start one in Hyderabad/ India.
  • 69. Frank Vierra beginner adviser said on 7/12/2016 9:03:30 AM
    @Shyam Sunder, I am Frank Vierra, I live in Kansas City Missouri, USA. I am a semi-retired Electrical Controls Engineer and PLC/Operator Interface programmer. To answer your question I would suggest the following: First, you will need have to have a knowledge of electrical components and their uses and be familiar with PLC and Operator Interface programming and systems requirements. Next you will need to Industry you want to build panels for, example, Manufacturing and processing have certain standards, Chemical and Oil Refining have more stringent requirements and of course, nuclear is even more stringent. Chose an industry that you are comfortable with. You can't be all things to all industries! You would need experience in a (CAD) program as you will be required to design or modify Electrical Circuits and layout the panels. You will also need to have electrical component suppliers and of course you will need customers to buy your product. Finally, you will need tools. This will very depending on the panels you want to build but for the most part you will need at the following: Basic hand tools, screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, wire strippers, wire crimpers, hammer and punches, files. You will also need a drill drill bits, taps, hole saws, saber saw, measuring tape, machinist square straight edge, and a wire label making machine. I would also suggest that you have your own engraving machine for panel labels. You will also need hardware, screws, nuts, washers, wire ties, etc. This would be the basics to start a panel building business.
    Good Luck!

f.vierra@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 70. Frank Vierra beginner adviser said on 7/14/2016 6:03:08 PM

The Investment required will depend on the cost of tools in your country, a building, Insurance (both property and liability) plus what ever costs are required by your country and local governments. Here in the United states I would expect a $5000.00 to 10,000.00 usd investment plus the panel material costs.

Hope this helps, Good Luck! Frank

f.vierra@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 71. Pravin Pandurang Shinde said on 2/3/2017 1:25:28 AM
    Hi i am ITI Electrician course completed i want to start small scale industry please information send me