Pollo Tropical Franchise Information
The Pollo Tropical is one of the country’s popular restaurants which follows the quick-service concept.
The restaurant is therefore an attractive business opportunity as the franchise has established credibility and profitable revenue margins.
The Pollo tropical restaurant specialized in serving healthy chicken meals that are free from trans-fats and hormones. They are best known for their signature grilled chicken as well as their guava barbeque ribs, mojo pork and the world famous Tropichops. Its meals are healthy and Carribean inspired, offering customers a unique tropical feel not only with the food but the actual restaurant atmosphere itself. The Pollo Tropical franchise is known all around the country and internationally, serving around 20 million people in at least 120 locations in areas including the Honduras, Ecuador, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Florida and the Bahamas. The restaurant first opened in 1988 by the brothers Larry and Stuart Harris, in Miami Florida. The company then started franchising in 1993 with the initial offering of around 1.5 million shares.
To qualify for franchising you must first remember that the company does not offer franchises in the continental United States as it owns and operates all the restaurants except those that are in colleges, airports, etc., or institutional licenses restaurants. If you are interested in franchising internationally then you must first meet the following requirement. Initially it is important to have at least 5 years or more of experience in restaurant management, have general business experience, marketing and advertising experience, a minimum net worth of around $5 million in the United States or greater depending on the territory size you plan on developing, $1.5 million in minimum liquidity or greater, again depending on the development size, enough capital reserves for the development plans, god credit reputations and business and personal references and overall the determination and desire to grow and develop a profitable franchise business.
If you feel you meet all the above mentioned criteria then you may either go directly to the franchisor for walk in application or contact them through either phone, email or snail mail. Overall the Investment level is around $125,000. Once you have contacted the franchise department and have submitted your application and all the necessary paperwork you will then undergo a thorough review. Once your application has been accepted you will be called in for training at the Miami office where you will learn the unique business model and other marketing and management strategies and company guidelines. Assistance will also be offered at the establishment and ongoing assistance is available through regular meetings with the franchisor, newsletters, email and telephone communication, online assistance, continuous marketing assistance and development and others. The Pollo tropical franchise is the ideal franchise opportunity for those entrepreneurs interested in engaging in a rewarding international franchising option of delicious Caribbean inspired food.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a Prepaid Debit Card Business
- Women Business Scholarships
- Starting Finance Company
- What is Investment Banking All About
- What is the Best Bank for Small Business
- Characteristics of Working Capital
- Working Capital Management Techniques
- How to Start a Micro Loan Business
- Funding for Agricultural Projects
- Calculating Change in Net Working Capital
- How to Invest Large Amounts of Money Wisely?