Pollo Tropical Franchise Information
The Pollo Tropical is one of the country’s popular restaurants which follows the quick-service concept.
The restaurant is therefore an attractive business opportunity as the franchise has established credibility and profitable revenue margins.
The Pollo tropical restaurant specialized in serving healthy chicken meals that are free from trans-fats and hormones. They are best known for their signature grilled chicken as well as their guava barbeque ribs, mojo pork and the world famous Tropichops. Its meals are healthy and Carribean inspired, offering customers a unique tropical feel not only with the food but the actual restaurant atmosphere itself. The Pollo Tropical franchise is known all around the country and internationally, serving around 20 million people in at least 120 locations in areas including the Honduras, Ecuador, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Florida and the Bahamas. The restaurant first opened in 1988 by the brothers Larry and Stuart Harris, in Miami Florida. The company then started franchising in 1993 with the initial offering of around 1.5 million shares.
To qualify for franchising you must first remember that the company does not offer franchises in the continental United States as it owns and operates all the restaurants except those that are in colleges, airports, etc., or institutional licenses restaurants. If you are interested in franchising internationally then you must first meet the following requirement. Initially it is important to have at least 5 years or more of experience in restaurant management, have general business experience, marketing and advertising experience, a minimum net worth of around $5 million in the United States or greater depending on the territory size you plan on developing, $1.5 million in minimum liquidity or greater, again depending on the development size, enough capital reserves for the development plans, god credit reputations and business and personal references and overall the determination and desire to grow and develop a profitable franchise business.
If you feel you meet all the above mentioned criteria then you may either go directly to the franchisor for walk in application or contact them through either phone, email or snail mail. Overall the Investment level is around $125,000. Once you have contacted the franchise department and have submitted your application and all the necessary paperwork you will then undergo a thorough review. Once your application has been accepted you will be called in for training at the Miami office where you will learn the unique business model and other marketing and management strategies and company guidelines. Assistance will also be offered at the establishment and ongoing assistance is available through regular meetings with the franchisor, newsletters, email and telephone communication, online assistance, continuous marketing assistance and development and others. The Pollo tropical franchise is the ideal franchise opportunity for those entrepreneurs interested in engaging in a rewarding international franchising option of delicious Caribbean inspired food.
- I would like to open Pollo Tropical Restaurant in Louisville, kentucky, USA. I would like to know more about it. Thanks. Juan.
- I would like to open Pollo Tropical in miami. I would more information. Thank you Shirley
- Hi I would really like to open a pollo tropical in Key West Florida. I am currently in school taking some business classes.
- Hi my name is George Kopp and I would love to open Pollo Tropical in Baltimore Maryland I found a very populated area on a major road. I have a free standing building that cost over 2 million. This place is ready to be build for your concept. Thank you.
- I would like to open a Pollo Tropical on the out skirts of Atlanta, Ga
- I want to open a pollo tropical restaurant in miami fl i want to know the steps to becoming a owner.
- We would like to open a pollo tropical restaurant in Arkansas
- Would like to open Pollo Tropical in Port St Lucie Florida
- I've been trying to get franchise information for the past 8 years to open a Pollo Tropical in Charlotte, NC. What are the specifics? Thanks
- I WOULD LIKE INFO FOR A LOCATION IN VERU BEACH, FLORIDA. I HAVE AN MBA AND MY WIFE AND I HAVE RESORET MGT EXPERIANCE. THANKS FRANK
- I would like to know more about opening one up in Miami Florida
- I would like information about franchising Pollo Tropical in Palm Bay, Fl
- I WOULD LOVE TO OPEN A POLLO TROPICAL ANY WHERE U THINK ITS GOOD PLACE
- I would love to open a pollo tropical in Shelby, NC
- Hi I lived in Miami, FL for 18 yrs, studied an As degree in Culinary Art/Hospitality at Johnson & Wales University in North Miami. Now I live in Sacramento, CA. and would like to know the cost of opening a franchise here. Please let know at your convenience. Jorge G Ortiz, BSMT, Sacramento, CA. 305-318-3727
- I believe I have the perfect location to start a pollo tropical franchise. It's located in Goulds, FL between 216st and 232st on allapattah. There's a publix and a McDonalds in the area.
- I would like to get more information about starting opening a pollo tropical restaurant. you can contact me at 239-8107818. Nicset Louisma
- Hi my name is landrail and I am interested in opening a pollo tropical in the Bahamas info on this is appreciated
- I would like to open a Pollo Tropical in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. I am young and determined. I have the energy to take this business to another level. Pollo Tropical will be a great success in this area, because there are many Hispanics and people who love this kind of food. I am from Puerto Rico and I believe in Pollo Tropical. I know very well what is Pollo Tropical and the great impact that this will have in Port Saint Lucie. I am sure that with my energy, desire and determination, I will make of Pollo Tropical one of the most popular restaurant in this area.
- I would love to open a apollo tropical in Miami ,fl . Yes I know theirs a lot of apollo tropical opened in Miami but I have a great location that you wont regret. Also I would like to know how to investment money with the company if we don't get to open in the location I have in mind, thanks.
- Hello my name is lasanya banks, I have at least 7 years experience as a restaurant manager. I have always wanted to open my own franchised restaurant. I live in Boston where there isn't no Pollo Tropical, in the area that i live there are multiply amount of islander. I know this particular area that I live in is a gold mind, because its a great diversity of many different race.
- I would love for there to be a pollo tropical in charlotte, nc
- I am interested in opening a Pollo Tropical Restaurant in Dallas DMA. I have been watching your store being built in Allen. Texas. Very interested. Thanks
- Hi! My name is Maria Singh. I live in Augusta, Georgia and I would like to open a Pollo Tropical here. I would like to know more information about this like how much would it cost and how long will it cost. If you can contact me at (706)294-1718 that would be great. Thank you.
- Ocala, Florida needs one! Marion County is HUGE! The closest ones to me are Gainesville or Orlando. I will run it.:)
- I want to open business polo tropical
- I will like to open a Pollo Tropical in Myrtle Beach and will like more information
- Hi, I would love to open a Pollo Tropical in Albertville, AL. I am currently a student at Huntingdon College , acquiring my Bachelors degree in business. I have a year left for completion. Thank you, Yessica Vieyra ,MA, AAS
- Hey I would love to open a Pollo Tropical in Port St Lucie Fla if any opportunity please let me know.Thanks.
- I have a great location that was a previous Burger King seen thats available for purchase. I'm interested in knowing the steps to bringing a Pollo Tropical into Batesburg SC. Please contact me in regards to this matter.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a Prepaid Debit Card Business
- Starting Finance Company
- Characteristics of Working Capital
- Women Business Scholarships
- What is Investment Banking All About
- Working Capital Management Techniques
- Funding for Agricultural Projects
- How to Start a Micro Loan Business
- Calculating Change in Net Working Capital
- Solar Farm Cost