Starting a Homeopath Medicine Store

Because of the astounding fees and costs we incur from medical treatment today, a lot of Americans are slowly opening their minds to other alternatives. Homeopath treatment is certainly less expensive and less toxic to the body than any medicine.

Although unsupported by scientific research, its aim is to restore harmony back to the unbalanced body.

Clearly this venture has a potential to grow. This business guide will help you with your first steps toward success.

Here are guidelines how to start this growing industry.

• Step 1: Educate yourself.
    Look for online certification courses that you can take. Go and enroll in school and take a traditional course. Do something that will enhance your knowledge. Pick a book and read. Be proactive with the idea of supplemental education.
  • Step 2: Put together a homeopath medicine store business plan.
    Develop several plans how to attract homeopath medicine customers and how to educate new ones. Next develop a secondary plan for business competitors.
  • Step 3: Get a homeopath business license to operate.
    Visit your city clerk’s office and inquire about the necessary licenses and permits that your business will require to operate legally. Apply and pay for this licenses. Register your store under a business name as well.
  • Step 4: Get financing for homeopath medicine store.
    Your store will need funding. Try to solicit for support for business loans from your city clerk. If that’s a dead end then try applying for a bank loan. Try to make a list of people you can borrow money from.
  • Step 5: Find a location to start your homeopath store.
    Try consulting a real estate broker for possible areas that can be prime lots for business. Next hire a contractor to help you with your store specifications and requirements.
  • Step 6: Hire a homeopath practitioner and a few employees.
    If you feel you are not equipped enough, then hire a homeopath practitioner. Delegate your weakness. This way somebody else is the expert. Hire employees to help you with store management.
  • Step 7: Stocks inventory list.
    Have a list of inventory which is FDA approved. Your products must be of standard quality with quality packaging. They must be properly labeled with content and indication of use.
  • Step 8: Collect testimonials from clients.
    Make a catalog of clients who are loyal users of your product. Try to ask them for written testimonials about how effective the product they used to their well being. Take pictures of them.
  • Step 9: Have an accounting system.
    First of all know that this is a business and that it is your right to make a profit. Second, price your products fairly. And third, purchase reliable software to record cash ins and cash outs.
  • Step 10: Have a website.
    Most people who are interested with homeopath medicine are internet shoppers first so have an online presence.

• 1. mavil said on 8/28/2009 8:26:29 AM
    I need a supplier of effective & proven natural herbal medicine to help people live healthier & longer in an enjoyable lifestyle.
  • 2. Amresh Kumar Sinha said on 12/9/2009 6:32:26 AM
    I am a homeopath practitioner and have my shop in the City Patna, Bihar, India. I would like to develop my profession as a business and for the same i need the guidance. I would like to receive relevant information for the same. My postal address is- Amresh Kumar Sinha, C/O Arjun Das;At-Patel Colony, Nr,Sandalpur More. Po-Mahendru, Patna-800006, Bihar (India). Thanking you
  • 3. Subhadeep said on 3/19/2010 11:29:41 PM
    I want to open a homeo medicine shop. please inform me from where i shall get the medicine of Boericke & tafel. My postal address is Subhadeep c/o somnath corporation bank, G T road, khatauli, Muzaffarnagar-251201(India). Thanking you
  • 4. Ehsan Ali said on 4/12/2010 6:34:32 AM
    I am going to open a homeopathy medical shop in my city Kolkata for that I want a guidance as how to run the shop in a professional manner. Plz guide me . Is there any software to run the medical shop so that the staff of my shop cannot cheat me
  • 5. MR.ALOK NANDAN said on 7/9/2010 3:56:42 AM
    I WANT TO MAKE MY HOMEOPATHIC LICENCE FOR SHOP OF HOMEOPATHIC MEDICENCE PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO APPLY ? & PLEASE GIVE CONTACTS NUMBERS & ADDRESS of related athourities. LOCATION : ALOK NANDAN MUKTA PRASAD BUILDING SAHUKARA STREET,BUDAUN-243601 UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA.
  • 6. HIMANSHU said on 8/13/2010 2:55:21 AM
    I shall want to open homeo shop at kolkata. Request to please advice on the contact details and relevant address / location for the appropriate authorities. Best Regards, Himanshu chatterjee
  • 7. Sanjay kumar thakur said on 8/19/2010 11:03:06 AM
    My wife start production of herbal homeo product in east champaran distirct in Bihar state of india . Where and how she get license.
  • 8. zaheer abbas said on 2/6/2011 11:02:40 AM
    plz tell me about homeopathic medical store license.how can i get it.I am from dumaria ganj dist siddharth nagar in uttar pradesh my cell number is 09918554716
  • 9. tapan das said on 3/26/2011 12:57:14 PM
    I want to make a homoeopathic medicine shop in kolkata please suggest how to apply & where ? please give contact number & address of related authority.
  • 10. Varghese said on 5/4/2011 7:42:46 AM
    Dear Sir, I am a Post graduate in business administration & would like to start a homeo store in my home town in cochin. kindly advice me about the medical store license, the eligibility to apply, what are the requirements for the same,the authorities concerned and all other details. Thanks & regards varghese
  • 11. DR. SHRUTIPAL SISODIA said on 5/29/2011 1:38:33 AM
    RESPECTED SIR/MAM, I AM A HOMEOPATHIC PRACTITIONER & I WANT TO START A HOMEOPATHIC STORE IN MY CLINIC. PLZ TELL ME IF THEIR IS ANY LICENSE FOR IT IN MY CASE ? IF YES WHERE & HOW CAN GET IT. MY CLINIC IS IN A SMALL TOWN HALDAUR, DISTT. - BIJNOR (U.P.). WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSES. THANK YOU !
  • 12. drjayajeevan said on 10/28/2011 10:41:31 AM
    I have my own clinic. I want a software for keeping record and issue of medicines. Kindly inform me the availability and cost.I am also in need of software for Ayurvedic products.Regards. drajeevanja jeevanjaya2007@yahoo.co.in
  • 13. devi p rakshit said on 11/1/2011 2:23:27 PM
    I am planning to open a Homeopathy retail store in Brooklyn, New York. please advise what I need to do to start it lawfully as regards licensing , permission to sell etc.
  • 14. amanullah amir said on 11/11/2011 9:43:46 AM
    respected sir i am a biotechnology graduate pursuing my m.tech from chennai my nativ is in bihar but i want to open a homeopathic shop in chennai. kindly advice me about the medical store license, the eligibility to apply, what are the requirements for the same, the authorities concerned and all other details. Thanks & regards amanullah amir
  • 15. R. Kabilan said on 11/19/2011 9:22:37 PM
    Dear sir I would like to start a Homeopathy. medical store How can get license
  • 16. kanchana pakviwat said on 2/14/2012 11:52:28 PM
    I'm just graduated continue study Homeopathy in Thailand. Before and now I have conventional drugstore and want to change to homeopathy medicine shop .I want to contact a supply for homeopathic remedy or homeopathy product. Please give information about how to start because yet don't have any Homeopathy business in Thailand.
  • 17. pratik said on 2/20/2012 12:05:32 PM
    dear sir/madam, we want to open a homeopathic store in nagpur (at manewada sq.). so pls tell me requirements for opening store. pls contact (09890760922)me as early as possible...
  • 18. Matinul Haque said on 2/26/2012 9:30:01 PM
    Respected sir i am a M.Sc. in Bioinformatics. I want to start medicine distribution/wholesale agency in Drabhanga, Bihar. So kindly inform me about how much i have to invest and about the license and requirement equipments. Regard Matinul Haque
  • 19. Ashok Madan said on 4/9/2012 2:36:14 AM
    Hi, I have a place available for starting a homeopathy business in the heart of Gurgaon city.. people who intend to spread their business or who look forward to invest or people who looking for practicing may contact me at +91 9971955441, Regards/Ashok Madan
  • 20. RAKESH said on 4/17/2012 1:47:19 AM
    Karnal, Haryana. Please tell me any license requirement. My brother is just a Bachelor of art . Can he start business.
  • 21. Rathin De said on 4/24/2012 2:13:14 AM
    I am going to open a homeopathy medical shop in my city Howrah - 711 101 for that I want a guidance as how to run the shop in a professional manner. Plz guide me . Is there any software to run the medical shop so that the staff of my shop cannot cheat me. Plz also let me know which medicine company is suitable for a shop and how much capital is required to start. PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY. Regards,
  • 22. Sharmin Jahan said on 5/11/2012 4:15:04 AM
    My clinic is in Kolkata - 700023. I would like to at first keep medicines for personal dispensing to patients. I would like a guideline requiring which company medicines would be appropriate along with contact numbers of persons who would supply me the medicines. Thanking You Sharmin Jahan
  • 23. Roxana Tomescu said on 6/26/2012 1:01:34 PM
    I m going to start In Bucharest Romania an online homeopathic remedies shop with online remedies distribution. Could you help me/guide me with information regarding homeopathic remedies producers in Europe, what licenses are required and also how much capital is required? Thanks a lot. Regards
  • 24. MRS KAKALI ADHIKARY said on 7/18/2012 10:08:35 AM
    At Bally HOWRAH-711201,West Bengal.pl suggest the minimum space required for running a homoeo med shop & the process to obtain license. thanks a lot
  • 25. subhadeep said on 7/25/2012 12:35:17 AM
    Hello Sir! I am going to open a homeopathy medical shop in my city kolkata - 700082. I want some guidance/help for running the shop in a professional manner.Is there any software to run the medical shop? Also pl suggest the minimum space required for running a homeo med shop & the process to obtain license. Br Subhadeep
  • 26. SOMA SAHA said on 8/19/2012 3:49:24 PM
    Please tell me how and from where I can obtain a license to open a Homeopathy clinic & pharmacy. I am from Kasba, Kolkata. ASAP
  • 27. Sajid Rahman said on 8/23/2012 2:37:40 AM
    Hi, I am planning to open a retail homeopathy store at a prime location in Kolkata. I would like to know how to go about it? Who do i need to contact for medicines and licenses if any. Thank you, Sajid
  • 28. Raja G said on 9/4/2012 8:14:23 AM
    Respected sir, i am a BHMS graduate from chennai my native is in chennai but i want to open a homeopathic shop in chennai (medavakkam area). kindly advice me about the medical store license, the eligibility to apply, what are the requirements for the same, the authorities concerned and all other details. Thanks & regards Raja (ur_rajagovindan@yahoo.co.in)
  • 29. Mohd. Malik said on 9/26/2012 9:17:33 AM
    Dear SIr/Madam, With Due respect i am hereby want to get some knowledge about some basics & requirements to open a Homoeopathic Medical Shop at Fatehpur, Uttar Pradesh (212601). Kindly provide me helpful assistance. Hoping earliest & positive response.
  • 30. Putul Ali said on 10/11/2012 2:06:47 AM
    i want open a homeopathic shop. i want know basic knowledge about that and some information about this. how can a make carrer in that. please help me. my Address- Village & P.o. Baralabari, Dist-kamrup, Assam. Pin 781101. M-9859576743
  • 31. purushotham.k.v said on 10/13/2012 1:18:48 AM
    dear sir, pls guide me the procedure to get a license 2 open a homeopathic pharmacy and also where to apply in bangalore. kindly provide me the needful information ASAP. HEAR'S MY LOCAL ADDRESS WITH MY MOB NO. #22, 5th main, chikkalasandra, bangalore-560061, 9964188889 (PURUSHOTHAM)
  • 32. Sadasivan S said on 11/19/2012 2:52:22 AM
    I have a homoeo medical store for sale with all medicines in Kollam, Kerala . If interested can contact me in 0474-2793022
  • 33. Mohit said on 12/13/2012 8:36:46 AM
    I want to open homeopathy store in delhi so i Needed a license on rent ....
  • 34. HORTA, R said on 12/19/2012 5:31:13 AM
    I am a brazilian medical doctor specialized at obgyn, ultrasound and homeopathy. I need to know how to get the license to practice homeopathy in California.
  • 35. Dr. Jahirul Islam said on 2/13/2013 7:09:43 PM
    Dear sir, i have been practicing as professional homeopathic doctor and i have store in Toronto, Canada from 12 years. is it possible send Dr.Reckeweg and Dr. Schwabe homeo product in Canada. i want to buy indian homeo product. if possible, what is the system? please inform me. thanks.
  • 36. uvandana said on 4/2/2013 12:49:23 AM
    what is the procedure to get license to open homoeopathy clinics.
  • 37. rajeev rajan said on 4/3/2013 1:00:18 AM
    Dear sir, i have been completed B.tech in biotech and also have been completed MBA (Pharmacy management). i have 1 yr experience in marketing field in homeopathic drug(Schwabe) at place in patna(bihar). Now a day i want to open in store(shop) of homeopathic Product in my native place . so it can possible for me. please sir give me your suggestion about this system.
  • 38. AMITAVA BASAK said on 4/16/2013 8:16:50 AM
    I want to export and import homeopathy medicines . Please guide me information . My contact no. Kolkata 8013412964 . Or send s.m.s
  • 39. AMITAVA BASAK said on 4/17/2013 12:07:07 AM
    I am a homeopath pharmacist . I want to import and export medicines . Call me Kolkata 8013412964 or send s.m.s
  • 40. Dr Swati Kammara said on 4/23/2013 1:00:08 PM
    Sir, I am a homeopathic practitioner since past 12 years and would like to start my own homeo store in the city of hyderabad.
    1. I would like to know how do i get the links to get the products for the store.
    2. How much finance is needed to start a homeo store.
    3. Apart from the license and regulatory act information what other information is required.
    4. How do one Import the Schwabe and other company products. Please email me the details.
  • 41. vijay said on 4/25/2013 2:17:23 AM
    hi i want to know how to make license for medical store and what degree or qualification needed for this. pls send me all details at vickyrana.vicky@gmail.com
  • 42. Dr. Niva said on 4/25/2013 6:01:05 AM
    Hi, I want to set up homeopathic pharmacy along with my practice. What are the requirements for opening a pharmacy and any idea about women entrepreneur loans?
  • 43. Dr Prashant kumar said on 5/18/2013 3:38:16 AM
    hello, i am a registered homoeopathic practitioner in delhi. I want to open a homoeopathic pharmacy in delhi. what are the requirements of opening a pharmacy(licensees and registration etc.) and is it true that a homoeopath can't practice ,if he is running a homoeopathic pharmacy? kindly reply as soon as possible. thank you.
  • 44. Murari Prasad Verma said on 5/21/2013 4:53:17 AM
    Want to know how to get homoeopathic drug license in Patna.
  • 45. PRAVEEN JAIN said on 5/27/2013 2:39:38 AM
    I AM RUNNING MY HOMEOPATHY SHOP IN AGRA UP LAST 12 YEARS AND GET SOME FORMULA SO I WANT TO SELL ONLINE WHAT I CAN DO FOR SUCH PROCESS
  • 46. Sunil Chopra said on 5/30/2013 11:05:23 PM
    How to open a Homoeopathic Pharmacy in Canada. Sunil Chopra
  • 47. Dr.saumye mehta said on 7/10/2013 10:57:57 AM
    Interested in opening homeo chemist shop in ghaziabad, what are the requirements . i'm a qualified homeopathic doctor. thanks
  • 48. Siddhartha Das said on 7/18/2013 1:15:19 PM
    I am a BSc graduate from Calcutta University. I have a shop of 140 sq ft in kolkata. I want to start a Homeopathy retails shop there but I have no idea how to start regarding the procedure/requirements of opening a pharmacy(licensees and registration etc.). More over the working Capital required and average profit. regards.
  • 49. pooja said on 7/24/2013 2:42:52 AM
    hello, i am a registered homeopathic practitioner in rajasthan. I want to open a homeopathic pharmacy in kota. what are the requirements of opening a homeopathic pharmacy(licensees and registration etc.)pls tell me the complete procedure.thanks
  • 50. anil bhatnagar said on 8/7/2013 6:46:15 AM
    sir, i want to open a homeopathic store in greater noida, gautam buddha nagar, up. i am a homeopath and want to know about the legal licenses..
  • 51. biju said on 9/3/2013 12:21:52 PM
    hi , my wife is a registered homoeopathic practitioner in bangalore , she wants to open a pharmacy, can she practice as well own a pharmacy , what are the licenses and registration required and where in bangalore i can approach for paper work,it would be grateful if u can let me know the complete procedure. thanks and regards
  • 52. Alok Jain said on 9/10/2013 6:09:45 AM
    Sir, i Want to open a homeopathic store in Bhind(M.P.). Please help me finding the process for it and if possible tell me the person to whom should i directly contact.Please reply as soon as possible
  • 53. pradeep shukla said on 9/25/2013 1:29:26 AM
    tell me what is good location for open new chemist shop in greater noida and how much money spend it
  • 54. Narender Sharma said on 10/20/2013 10:35:43 AM
    i am in allopathic medicine marketing business since last 30 years and have in depth knowledge about most of diseases and treatment. i am interested to open up a retail homeopathy medicine shop. kindly suggest ,do i require a license for it? can i apply online certification having validity to open this shop. eagerly waiting for your response. regards, narender sharma
  • 55. amit arora said on 10/23/2013 12:58:14 PM
    i want to open a homeopathy store in uttamnagar, delhi. please help me for licenses and registration. I am sr secondary. please guide me.
  • 56. IMTIAZ AHMED said on 11/8/2013 1:21:13 PM
    I am totally from different field and an MBA, but I have interest in starting my business with homeopathic medicine , please guide.
  • 57. vicky said on 11/20/2013 4:06:42 AM
    hi , i am a registered homoeopathic practitioner in mumbai , i wants to open a pharmacy, can i practice as well own a pharmacy , what are the licenses and registration required ,it would be grateful if u can let me know the complete procedure. thanks and regards
  • 58. INDRA R PATEL said on 1/24/2014 6:51:52 AM
    I HAVE A HOMEOPATHIC PHARMACY IN MY FATHER NAME MY FATHER WANTS TO TRANSFER business TO MY NAME. WHAT IS THE FURTHER PROCEDURE FOR CHANGING NAME ON MY NAME
  • 59. Dr Trupti Bbhatt (D.H.M.S.) said on 1/30/2014 1:31:51 PM
    I am a homeopathic consultant since 22 yrs wold like to open my own homeopathic pharmacy plz suggest what would be the procedure? Thank you.
  • 60. jagadeesh said on 2/8/2014 12:52:19 AM
    I want to open a homeopathy pharmacy store in bangalore. Please help to get license procedure
  • 61. dr.alpa pambhar said on 2/18/2014 10:47:59 AM
    i am a homoeopath i want to start my own homoeopathic medical store ,pls suggest me what should i do? i am practicing since 4 year, my address. shraddha homoeopathic clinic, arjun complex, bhatar main road, surat, gujarat, india. my contact no.919725535412
  • 62. Dr.j.n.mishra said on 3/10/2014 2:01:17 AM
    pls tell me rules and regulations of open homeo store in mumbai city .my email- jaymaasaraswatigroup@gmail.com
  • 63. JOAN BOWERS said on 3/18/2014 6:40:34 AM
    HI I'M INTERESTED ON STARTING A FRANCHISE. HAVE MY PHYTOPHARMACY AND PHARMACY NOW I'M FURTHEERBEDUCATING MYSELF IN HOMEOPATHY. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. THANK YOU
  • 64. Jyotirmay D C said on 5/1/2014 2:08:17 AM
    Hi, I am willing to open a homeopathy medicine store in Bangalore. Please advise me the procedure to avail the license and expected fund required for the same. Also, please advise if i may contact someone consultant who may help on the same. Regards, JD
  • 65. smita kar said on 6/13/2014 3:59:48 AM
    i am final bhms student of homoeopathy studying in bbsr odisha india and want to open my clinic in balaswar odisha. how much money i will require to open a clinic. how to apply license for it? how to open my own website for online prescription? which software is most well for keeping my cases details and what will be the other needs i require for opening a clinic. plz give me details and solutions. i want to open my clinic very soon.....
  • 66. Madhur Gupta said on 7/3/2014 5:48:26 AM
    Hi, We are Online Marketer, Currently deals in Finance related product . Now we are ready to come in online Medical business , kindly let us related information. Regards
  • 67. dr. ram kripal s gupta said on 7/8/2014 4:09:52 AM
    hi.... sir/mam my name is dr. ram kripal s gupta (BEMS/CMS) i am open a homoeopathic pharmacy in uttar pradesh pleas advise me.....
  • 68. mokesh said on 7/8/2014 11:22:56 AM
    I am from Uk and looking for supplier of homeopathic products. You can contact me on timexpharma@yahoo.co.uk.
  • 69. pooja said on 7/10/2014 9:32:59 AM
    Hi...sir/mam i am Dr.Pooja Kadam a beginner in this profession . I want to set a homeopathic pharmacy in pune city. I want to all the details and procedures for how to set a pharmacy and other requirements to run it successfully.
  • 70. J P SRIVASTAV said on 7/12/2014 4:57:51 AM
    I am totally from different field and an engineer, but after few month of my retirement I have interest in starting my business with homeopathic medicine , please help.
  • 71. Eric Lim said on 7/16/2014 11:08:17 PM
    Hi, I am very interested in Homeopathy medicine. I saw this in TV program, I am very interested in starting this business in my country. I have many question on the starting up question. Question like where to allocate the medicine suppliers and other questions as well. Please do help me. Thanks, Eric Lim
  • 72. rajendra n said on 8/11/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Sir, I would like to open a homeopathy medical store near my residence. I have got on building and my wife had 4 years experience in this field. She has got training under a registered medical practitioner. How I will collect medicine. give me the leading medicine company name. thanking you sir, yours sincerely, rajendran. alappusha, avalukunnu, Kerala.
  • 73. Yogamber Raina said on 8/13/2014 4:37:58 AM
    Good day Sir, I want to open Homeopathic store in Jammu. Please advise
  • 74. Poonam said on 8/14/2014 11:59:58 AM
    hi I AM looking To Start Homeo Pharma With a practitioner. Plz Cont for PARTNERSHIP at SCORP933(AT)GMAIL(DOT)COM
  • 75. amit gupta said on 8/21/2014 10:21:57 PM
    Dear sir, This is Amit from azamghar, need your help on to setup my own medical store of homeopath. so I came to know here how to make license for that and from where? Please let me know the require documents. Regards, Amit
  • 76. Dr ARCHANA ROY said on 8/22/2014 11:01:13 AM
    RESPECTED SIR/MAM, I AM A HOMEOPATHIC DOCTOR & I WANT TO START MY CLINIC CUM HOMEOPATHIC STORE . PLZ TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY LICENSE REQUIRED FOR IT IN MY CASE ? IF YES WHERE & HOW CAN GET IT. I WANT TO START MY CLINIC IN SHALIMAR GARDEN,SAHIBABAD DISTRIC GZB (U.P.). WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSES. THANK YOU !
  • 77. SUHEL MONDAL said on 8/23/2014 3:29:38 AM
    Sir, i want to start a wholesale in my town, Burdwan(W.B). please help me to set up my wholesale. give some suggestion about license and medicine. my father is a homeopath practitioner...how would i start this?ph.-09932042200
  • 78. Pankaj Kaushik said on 8/27/2014 3:19:20 AM
    Dear sir/mam, I want to doing homeopathy medicine store. How can I do and where I can knowledge about this
  • 79. Pankaj Kaushik said on 8/27/2014 3:21:51 AM
    Dear sir, I want to doing homeopathy medicine store. i have a shop in sector-7.faridabad, Haryana
  • 80. Deepak mandhan said on 8/28/2014 1:04:57 PM
    Dear sir I want to open homeopathy medicine shop pls guide me what is the process 8585963741
  • 81. nitu sharma said on 9/11/2014 11:12:02 AM
    Dear sir, This is Nitu from New Delhi, need your help on to setup my own medical store of homeopathy. so I came to know here how to make license for that and from where? Please let me know the require documents. Regards, Nitu
  • 82. bharathi said on 9/13/2014 3:53:55 AM
    sir, Just I have finished my Bhms, I wish to start my practice as well as pharmacy. kindly guide me to get license in our tamilnadu state.
  • 83. sunderesan g raghavan said on 10/3/2014 2:45:13 AM
    I am interested to start a homeopathy shop at kollam town. my daughter and daughter and daughterinlaw are Bams&Bams.so kindly tell of me how to start.
  • 84. Neil Zacharias said on 10/3/2014 5:00:06 AM
    I'm a homoeopathic medicine manufacturer. We own a company called st. George's Homoeopathy. Manufacturing homeopathic medicines since 1945. I can help you guys start homoeo pharmacies on a franchisee model. My no is +919880290909 email nwz@stgeorges.in
  • 85. Navneeth said on 11/2/2014 9:56:50 PM
    Hi, I am willing to open a homeopathy medicine store in Chennai. Please advise me the procedure to avail the license and expected fund required for the same. I am already running a wholesale pharma business. Also, please advise if i may contact someone consultant who may help on the same. Regards, Navneeth.
  • 86. Prinju Rajan said on 11/8/2014 1:05:06 PM
    Dear Sir.....I am a homeopathic graduate. I would like to start my profession by starting a clinic and a medicine store in my place at kerala. I know that I am a new born in this field. so can u give me the suggestions of starting a medicine store. how much expense I should expect approximately.. Sir,can u tell from where I could get the good quality medicine in low cost. what are the things should i notice for starting medicine store...what planing are needed for..
  • 87. Dr. Niren Mehta said on 11/22/2014 6:28:49 AM
    I am planning to start homeo pharmacy with consulting.. Guide me about the requirements for the same.. Wadala.. East mumbai 37
  • 88. Mrinmoy Malakar said on 12/5/2014 2:26:29 AM
    Respected Sir, I am a Homeopathic Practitioner and I want to start my own clinic with homoeopathic store where I would sell homeopathy medicines also. Please inform me whether I need a trade license to run the homoeopathic clinic and store. I want to start my clinic and homoeopathic store at Tegharia, Kolkata, West Bengal. Waiting for your early response. Thank you.
  • 89. Simmy Verma said on 12/13/2014 2:14:36 AM
    I'm resident of Mohali(Punjab) want to start Homeopathic medicine store in Mohali. Please let me know the various formalities and requirements to be fulfilled for the said purpose. Thanks
  • 90. muhammad iqbal said on 12/22/2014 12:03:47 PM
    I want to open a homeopathic medicines store in Pakistan pls guide regarding license
  • 91. Manjeet said on 12/25/2014 2:24:22 AM
    Dear Sir, I am Working in Homoeopathic Manufacturing company as Plant Manager. I want to open my own Homoeopathic Medical store in Delhi. Kindly provide the detail and Legal requirement and paper work for opening a new store. Manjeet 9654139476
  • 92. Manjeet said on 12/25/2014 2:29:07 AM
    If Doctor or anybody wants to start own factory to manufacturing Homeopathic Medicine( MT, Dilution, Patent, Syrup, Tablet, and Cosmetic), kindly contact me. I am Consultant and Plant manager of Homeopathic company in Delhi. 9654139476
  • 93. shyamaneja said on 2/15/2015 10:08:22 AM
    Kindly inform me what license and other formalities are required to open wholesale and retail homeopathy medical store in Agra U.P. and where to contact
  • 94. dr deepthi said on 2/18/2015 2:24:32 AM
    I would like to open retail homeopathic medical store in Guntur Andhra Pradesh pls give me details or where to contact. my postal add dr deepthi brundavan gardens 5 th line Victoria grand apartment plot no g3 Guntur Andhra Pradesh
  • 95. Subodh kumar singhal said on 2/26/2015 8:48:36 AM
    I am graduate and 20 year homeopathic knowledge. I want to open homeopathic store in delhi. Plz tell me how can to get license. Thanking you
  • 96. priyanka junnarkar said on 3/16/2015 1:52:20 AM
    Hi, I want to open my homeo clinic in pune maharashtra .what legal licenses i will need to open my clinic.as well as what licenses i will need to open homoeopathic pharmacy. can i sell drugs on my name or i will need a registered pharmacist for the same?
  • 97. Vipul M Mali said on 3/18/2015 7:39:39 AM
    Hi, I want to start a store in Ahmedabad. Please let me know the details. Regards.
  • 98. Sanjiv Kumar Mehta said on 3/30/2015 6:46:37 AM
    I am allopathic pharmacist . I should like to open retail homeopathic medicine store at Amritsar (Punjab. What is the procedure and what I have to do and what are the requirement ? Please tell me how can I get homeopathic retail license.
  • 99. jitendra pandey said on 5/29/2015 9:35:20 AM
    I WANT TO MAKE MY HOMEOPATHIC LENIENCE FOR SHOP OF HOMEOPATHIC Medicine. PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO APPLY? & PLEASE GIVE CONTACTS NUMBERS & ADDRESS of related authorities. LOCATION : shahjahanpur-242001. UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA.
  • 100. shakir ajaz said on 6/6/2015 3:50:53 AM
    Hi, I am willing to open a homeopathy medicine store in jehanabad district in Bihar. please advice me the procedure to avail license and expected fund required for the same. warm regards.shakir ajaz. 9709854626
  • 101. MM.Ansari said on 6/6/2015 8:02:55 AM
    I'm MM Ansari and ..I completed C.H.D(certificate in homeopathic dispensing) I m going to open my homoeopathic store in roorkee uttrakhand...but,I need license.. how I got it .. can any person gave me advice. pls ...mobile no.07827730250
  • 102. sanjeev srivastava said on 6/11/2015 3:06:44 AM
    I am going to open a homeopathy medical shop in my city Lucknow for that I want a guidance as how to run the shop in a professional manner. Plz guide me . Is there any software to run the medical shop
  • 103. SIDDMED eHealth Pvt Ltd said on 6/23/2015 1:54:34 AM
    We are a leading supplier of Homeopathic products in India. We can help entrepreneurs/doctors/businessman set up a Homeopathic shop on franchisee basis. If interested pls write to us at siddmed@gmail.com or call 9886137580
  • 104. Dr. S N Bansal said on 7/8/2015 1:02:51 AM
    Sir, Though I retired as Engineer, but I am a registered Medical Practitioner in Homeopathy from state of Himachal Pradesh. My name appears in register of Central Council of Homeopathic System of Medicines. I am interested in doing practice with a homoeo store in the state of Punjab since I am settled in Punjab after retirement. What formalities I have to complete before stating this business?
  • 105. varatharajan said on 7/16/2015 9:33:54 PM
    sir, i like to start a homeopathy medical shop at chennai in urapakam. is there any need of homeopathy course or CHD conducted by NOS is valid to get a homeopathy licence. please guide me. please tell me the requirement to start a homeopathy medical shop in chennai. thanks email-rajtouchme0707@gmail.com 9962521541
  • 106. DrRajesh Waghela said on 7/27/2015 10:18:40 AM
    Dear I am homoeopath doctor and I want open homoeopathy medical store beside my homoeopathy clinic so for this give suggestion me can i open the homoeopathy store on my degree B,H.M.S Licenses base........pls
  • 107. Pinky Anoj said on 8/6/2015 12:56:44 PM
    I am a homoeopathic doctor in profession, I would like to start a pharmacy in my hometown. please guide me.
  • 108. Dr Varsha said on 8/22/2015 3:26:52 AM
    I am interested in starting a Homeopathic Pharmacy store in Pune, Maharashtra. I am a degree holder ( BHMS). What licenses and regd do I need to procure for the same
  • 109. pawandeepsinghbhalla said on 9/3/2015 2:42:49 AM
    i am pawandeep staying in delhi want to open up homeopathy medical store in vasant kunj or in south delhi pls guide me .how much finance required? thanks
  • 110. dr gayatri said on 9/24/2015 1:04:07 AM
    Wanted to open homeopathic pharmacy store.in dhayri,pune district,India.Please tell me what formalities,have to do and any franchise is there?please guide me.thanks
  • 111. BALA said on 9/25/2015 8:10:44 AM
    I wish to open a retail pharmacy of HOMOEOPATHY MEDICINE in chennai.Where shall i get the license.my ph.9150290550.Regs.Bala.
  • 112. dr.T. SHRIVASTAVA said on 1/27/2016 10:46:48 AM
    I am a homoeopathic doctor in profession, I would like to start a pharmacy in my hometown, lucknow. please guide me
  • 113. vishwajit phatale said on 2/18/2016 1:33:18 AM
    I am homeopathic graduate want to start homeopathic pharmacy in my city. Can u guide me about procedure for obtaining license, purchasing of medicine, investment.I am from parbhani Maharashtra.
  • 114. PARESH BAHADKAR said on 2/22/2016 7:13:47 AM
    Hi This Paresh Bahadkar i m from mumbai, my wife want to start homeopathic pharmacy, Please suggest me from where i get Pharmacy license & how to get it.
  • 115. Amrendra Choudhary said on 3/10/2016 11:16:18 PM
    I wish to open a retail pharmacy of HOMEOPATHY MEDICINE in Patna.Where shall i get the license.my ph.9431989140.
  • 116. TARIQUE ANJUM said on 6/5/2016 6:53:09 AM
    sir, this is tareq anjum i am a post graduate diploma in management from all india management association(AIMA) new delhi. my sister having BHMS degree. so, I wanted to open a HOMEOPATH CLINIC along with homeopath store. is it reliable? if yes, then what is the procedure do i need to follow. location siwan, bihar(india). please suggest me. thank you...
  • 117. nisha arvind said on 6/10/2016 1:53:17 PM
    Hello Myself dr.nisha arvind ,completed my bhms ,and pursuing m.d degree, i would like to start homeopathic medicine medical store at hyderabad or pune. Can you please help me out by telling the requirements for the same. City pune ,maharastra Thanks Regards Dr.nisha
  • 118. Sachin said on 6/29/2016 2:38:26 AM
    I am engineer by profession, I like to start homeopathy+ayurvedic store in Nashik. If any pharmacy degree require for the same? Please guide me
  • 119. M.Rajmohamed said on 10/10/2016 8:23:53 AM
    Want to export homeopath drugs , how to obtain drug license
  • 120. M.Rajmohamed said on 10/12/2016 6:40:59 AM
    want to export homeopath drugs. how to obtain drug license. already got ie code /bank account / sales tax regn. under process. anybody know to export the homeopath drugs to export /pls. guide me.
  • 121. Abdul khalique said on 12/31/2016 9:22:49 PM
    i have been doing practice as a homoeopathic doctor for last 14 years. in case of emergence i would use some allopathic medicine only for firstaid? i am from pakistan sindh province. cell 03003152699